PDA

View Full Version : What's next for Drew McIntyre?

AirBourne
08-18-2011, 08:17 PM
A lot of people have been complaining of how McIntyre isn't on TV, especially RAW. But I just happen to be watching Superstars and his match with Zach Ryder. I mean, he lost to a guy that a year ago I think, lost to Sheamus in 10 seconds. I mean, I don't think it can get any worse for him then what he is already doing, but unless he gets involved with the tag team division, I fear he might be stuck on Superstars forever with a sporadic appearence on RAW, or maybe even getting released down the line. His old gimmick, being the, "Chosen One" by VKM, has long since died horribly after that fell through and I can't see him being on RAW again maintime unless he gets in tag team again or maybe, but very unlikely, an european faction with Barrett, Ryan and Sheamus maybe is the only thing I can think of. Otherwise, he is on Superstars duty for the very forseeable future.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
08-18-2011, 08:24 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. Whats next for Drew McIntyre? I'm not sure but I have a good idea.I think I found his new theme song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tAoDUG92n4&feature=related

Iron Ape
08-18-2011, 08:26 PM
Blockbuster closed, right? Borders, too? Yeah, I don't have much. Maybe he can cross his fingers and hope to be cast for a guest spot as Fiona's twin brother on Burn Notice or something.

Wade Barrett 1979
08-18-2011, 08:28 PM
I am really disappointed with the way things have gone for Drew!! I think he has tons of potential, in the ring and on the mic! I just can't put my finger on what happened?!?!

Oh by the way, I'd do some editing before you get your ass chewed by others, saying put him in an English faction with Mason Ryan (Welsh) or Sheamus (Irish) won't go down well with many!!

AirBourne
08-18-2011, 08:32 PM
I am really disappointed with the way things have gone for Drew!! I think he has tons of potential, in the ring and on the mic! I just can't put my finger on what happened?!?!

Oh by the way, I'd do some editing before you get your ass chewed by others, saying put him in an English faction with Mason Ryan (Welsh) or Sheamus (Irish) won't go down well with many!!

No I knew they weren't from England but I'm not very good with geography but I think isn't Scotland and Wales like in Great Britain? But regardless, I just said European. lol

Wade Barrett 1979
08-18-2011, 08:37 PM
No I knew they weren't from England but I'm not very good with geography but I think isn't Scotland and Wales like in Great Britain? But regardless, I just said European. lol

Lol I know, just trying to help! I know people in this part of the world get touchy over this subject!! It's all good though!! Scotland and Wales are yes, Ireland nope! Yeah stick to European, that covers all bases!!

KingOrton
08-18-2011, 08:59 PM
Lol I know, just trying to help! I know people in this part of the world get touchy over this subject!! It's all good though!! Scotland and Wales are yes, Ireland nope! Yeah stick to European, that covers all bases!!

He said European in the first place.

68wPayne
08-18-2011, 09:01 PM
He will get Future Endeveored, go to TNA, be a mega star, win the TNA World Title, then come back when his TNA contract is up. Basically, he will be Christian

Wade Barrett 1979
08-18-2011, 09:22 PM
He said European in the first place.

I'm not here to argue but he did say English before he edited it!! Anywho, yes I'm peeved with what happened to Drew!!

TNA 'The very best'
08-18-2011, 09:25 PM
He will get Future Endeveored, go to TNA, be a mega star, win the TNA World Title, then come back when his TNA contract is up. Basically, he will be Christian

Christian was established well before going to TNA he built up the tag division with edge the Hardys and the Dudley's during the attitude era, that's like saying matt Morgan will go back to WWE if he won the title in TNA and he'd be like Christian, your wrong,

European group would need Santino-fact.

tad locust
08-18-2011, 09:26 PM
Its unfortunate that he's gone from being the ''Chosen One'' to being a jobbing to guys like Zack Ryder on Superstars.He's a great talent and can atleast be used as a decent mid card champion.I can see him entering the US Title picture or forming a tag team with someone but think that will be the ceiling for him.

Ruthless_Aggression
08-18-2011, 09:35 PM
Even Brett Hart said this guy deserved a push.

VanHooliganX
08-18-2011, 09:45 PM
There are plenty of other people he can job too. Look at Tyson Kidd, Santino Marella, Brodus Clay and Tyler Reks! :D

Why stop there! We have a whole divas division to get through! :D

Wade Barrett 1979
08-18-2011, 09:46 PM

^^^ This ^^^

And Vladimir Koz...... Oh wait!!!!

Daffy Duck's Finest
08-18-2011, 09:47 PM
I've said for a long time now that he and Sheamus should be used together.

Even Cole said at the last Royal Rumble (I think) that they were good friends. Why not use this fact whilst neither are in any other title picture

TheRockerGother
08-18-2011, 09:49 PM
With them trying to push some guys they have to throw some guys away ignore them basically Drew happens to be one of them

luisalexander70
08-18-2011, 09:56 PM
drew the guy when he had a push nobdy cared even made it on botchmania for no getting any reaction hahahaha

capn-edu
08-18-2011, 10:06 PM
nothing much actually

SESAfro
08-18-2011, 10:08 PM
With them trying to push some guys they have to throw some guys away ignore them basically Drew happens to be one of them
Sad but true. Drew's going to be back once someone's push ends.

Hannibal
08-18-2011, 10:10 PM
And Vladimir Koz...... Oh wait!!!!
Even if he was still there, Russia's actually not a European country. :P

AirBourne
08-18-2011, 10:11 PM
Christian was established well before going to TNA he built up the tag division with edge the Hardys and the Dudley's during the attitude era, that's like saying matt Morgan will go back to WWE if he won the title in TNA and he'd be like Christian, your wrong,

True, Christian had a lot of noteability in the tag team division first.

And also, I know Santino is sold off as an Italian, but he is actually Canadian. lol I know that doesn't matter but I was shocked when I found out. lol

AirBourne
08-18-2011, 10:12 PM
Even if was there, Russia's actually not a European country. :P

Part of it is in Europe and part in Asia actually. lol

Hannibal
08-18-2011, 10:20 PM
Part of it is in Europe and part in Asia actually. lol

It's part of the super continent "Eurasia"; Still not considered a European country. :P

Wade Barrett 1979
08-18-2011, 10:22 PM
Even if he was still there, Russia's actually not a European country. :P

This is true but sssshhh if you ask many, they think Russia is in Europe!!

With Regal as manager!!!

AirBourne
08-18-2011, 10:29 PM
Well that group, Sheamus, Ryan, Barrett, and then the cleanup man....SANTINO, WITH THE COBRA!, would be a dominant faction to me.

Wade Barrett 1979
08-18-2011, 10:33 PM
Well that group, Sheamus, Ryan, Barrett, and then the cleanup man....SANTINO, WITH THE COBRA!, would be a dominant faction to me.

Absolutely! Fear the Cobra!!

AirBourne
08-18-2011, 10:39 PM
This is true but sssshhh if you ask many, they think Russia is in Europe!!

With Regal as manager!!!

Yeah, look at this too:

~ Regal = Flair.
- Won championships (not as many obviously), seasoned, respected and won KoTR and still can do it in the ring.

~ Sheamus = Triple H.
- Won championships, the most dominant I think, and hopefully will be in the title picture for a long time.

~ Ryan = Batista.
- Obvious reasons, same build and look alike, dangerous and young.

~ Barrett = Orton.
- Young, has gone up against the likes of Cena and Orton fo title, and will have a bright future I think.

**** So as you can see, this so called faction could roughly resemble the faction that was, Evolution, but can be just as dominant I think!

TNA 'The very best'
08-18-2011, 10:47 PM
Yeah, look at this too:

~ Regal = Flair.
- Won championships (not as many obviously), seasoned, respected and won KoTR and still can do it in the ring.

~ Sheamus = Triple H.
- Won championships, the most dominant I think, and hopefully will be in the title picture for a long time.

~ Ryan = Batista.
- Obvious reasons, same build and look alike, dangerous and young.

~ Barrett = Orton.
- Young, has gone up against the likes of Cena and Orton fo title, and will have a bright future I think.

**** So as you can see, this so called faction could roughly resemble the faction that was, Evolution, but can be just as dominant I think!

I like this but ive been watching some FCW tapings lately and actually like regal ad an announcer,

Plus I know Santino is actually from Canada but he is still the funnist Italian I've seen, wait what does that say about Italy???

68wPayne
08-18-2011, 10:49 PM
I like this but ive been watching some FCW tapings lately and actually like regal ad an announcer,

Plus I know Santino is actually from Canada but he is still the funnist Italian I've seen, wait what does that say about Italy???

http://img.foodnetwork.com/FOOD/2008/08/30/giada-delaurentiis_large_al.jpg

Best Italian EVAH!!!

TNA 'The very best'
08-18-2011, 10:54 PM
http://img.foodnetwork.com/FOOD/2008/08/30/giada-delaurentiis_large_al.jpg

Best Italian EVAH!!!

I said funniest, she could possibly be the hottest tho,

AirBourne
08-18-2011, 10:56 PM

Yeah but he would dominant as a wrestler, and liked him as a contender on ECW and his feud with Christian. I think he could be great as the head of the Faction or whatever you want to call it.

No no no, what does say about Canada? But it says they are dull?? lol

TNA 'The very best'
08-18-2011, 11:01 PM
Yeah but he would dominant as a wrestler, and liked him as a contender on ECW and his feud with Christian. I think he could be great as the head of the Faction or whatever you want to call it.

No no no, what does say about Canada? But it says they are dull?? lol

I've always liked regal, well there was a stage a few years back where inhated his character but I've always thought he was one of those guys that deserved the push but never got it, I really was hoping for him to get a big push when he won KOTR but he blew that one, I hope hendoes come back for one last run, and this could be it.

Haha you said it not me :p

Wade Barrett 1979
08-18-2011, 11:05 PM
I've always liked regal, well there was a stage a few years back where inhated his character but I've always thought he was one of those guys that deserved the push but never got it, I really was hoping for him to get a big push when he won KOTR but he blew that one, I hope hendoes come back for one last run, and this could be it.

Haha you said it not me :p

Absolutely! I think Regal is excellent in the ring!! I've always been a fan, since his fabled match against Goldberg in WCW, where he refused to just roll over and showed that Goldberg couldn't wrestle for shit!!

wwe=awesome
08-19-2011, 12:18 AM
he was in the elimination chamber for smackdown this year! right now that sounds crazy but wwe made a bad move on moving him to raw because he is not ready for that, i really liked mcintyre but right now things aren't looking to good:(

tshizzy34
08-19-2011, 01:21 AM
I think his time is just about done in the E imo.

maar13
08-19-2011, 05:41 PM
Hpe they do something with the guy instead of releasing him, damn it seems they are going the "DiBiase" route with him, hate that, They are droping the ball with him, at least insert the guy in Midcard with Kingston or even Morrison.

AirBourne
08-19-2011, 05:43 PM
Not gonna happen. I wish him and Ziggler would switch roles, minus the Vickie. lol But I think in a matter of month(s), he will be released unfortunately.

Y2Jryder
08-19-2011, 06:13 PM
I thought this topic was for McIntyre but I only read things about Santino joining a European faction. He's from Canada dudes

Iron Ape
08-19-2011, 06:23 PM
Absolutely! I think Regal is excellent in the ring!! I've always been a fan, since his fabled match against Goldberg in WCW, where he refused to just roll over and showed that Goldberg couldn't wrestle for shit!!
Haha. That match is classic.