PDA

View Full Version : the super bowl prediction thread

broc808
08-18-2011, 01:27 PM
so who wants to make a good super bowl prediction ill give you mine first

representing the AFC: the Pittsburgh Steelers

yes I know bias but lets look last year the dissapointment of losing the super bowl is just gonna drive Ben Roethlisberger and the rest of the team to win even more. Ben Roethlisberger is 1 of if not the best QB in the league definately top 5 their wide recievers are stacked this year ward will do as he always does around 1000 yards and somewhere near 10 touchdowns also picking up jerricho cotchery was a great move he will likely be 3rd or 4th on the depth chart. I also believe Mike Wallace is going to have a breakout year maybe even around 100 receptions up to 1500 yards maybe 1400 and 10+ touchdowns. the offensive line however will not be having a great year but there will be a large amount of improvement from maurkice pouncey he has proven that he was the star offensive lineman in the draft and he will prove it even more this year. as for the run game I expect a good year out of Mendenhall 1000 yards and 10+ touchdowns nothing great but getting the job done. and of course the defense James Harrison is mad as hell at rodger goodell and the NFL rules and he will have a great year and if that means getting a couple $100,000 fines every now and then so be it. lawrence timmons and lamar woodley will both have improvement woodley who has recently signed a 6 year deal and he will earn his money this year. polamalu will have his usual great year wouldnt be surprised if he got a minor injury at some point maybe miss 1 or 2 games on the year. and now the defensive line 1st round pick jason heyward will be great to have this year him and ziggy hood will play a similar role backing up aaron smith and brett kiessel who are both slowing down so heyward and hood will each get a good amount of playing time. add all of this together and it ends with making the super bowl.

representing the NFC: the Philadelphia Eagles

yes you can say im jumping on the bandwagon and usually im not so high on these teams that have a good off season and get over speculated but look at who they have picked up this of course the addition of nnamdi asomugha but, jason babin, ronnie brown, and many more Michael Vick is ready to lead this team to a super bowl. their run game should do well lesean McCoy should have a decent year and with ronnie brown with him it should make for a good year. the recievers should be mostly the same as last year but I see Desean Jackson having an even better year then last year and maybe when people start to ask who the best reciever in the NFL is we could see more people answer with Desean Jackson. head coach Andy Reid hasnt won a super bowl and has only been to 1 I see him making his 2nd apperance in the big game this year. as for defense I belive the Eagles could have the best 2 corners then any other team with nnamdi asomugha and asante samuel will be near unstopable. put all this under consideration and I see it ening with an all Pennsylvania super bowl

so theres mine whats yours feel free to give some feedback on mine as well

VanHooliganX
08-18-2011, 02:20 PM
Jaguars! :D

..One day :(

Eve's Arse No.1
08-18-2011, 02:23 PM
Either Green Bay or Baltimore

broc808
08-18-2011, 02:23 PM
Jaguars! :D

..One day :(

well that was very informative

VanHooliganX
08-18-2011, 02:26 PM
well that was very informative

You're welcome :)

S.E. Zero
08-18-2011, 02:46 PM
I gotta throw Chicago in here lol I love the Bears but I honestly think so far that the Eagles and Steelers will headlines the Superbowl.

Though it is early to tell and hope to see some underdog teams get some wins before the year is over.

68wPayne
08-18-2011, 03:30 PM
Detroit Lions vs Cleveland Browns....or maybe not.

I would love to see New York Giants vs. Indianapolis Colts just for the Manning vs. Manning factor

broc808
08-18-2011, 03:50 PM
Detroit Lions vs Cleveland Browns....or maybe not.

I would love to see New York Giants vs. Indianapolis Colts just for the Manning vs. Manning factor

while that would be great to see i think both those teams are going down hill from here

North Vegas Benny
08-18-2011, 04:13 PM
Well Cowboys is my team and I want to say them, but I'm still not happy with our defense and think the defense is gonna fuck us up this year. But I actually think Eagles, with their super team they built this year, will be the next SuperBowl Champions (I just died a little bit inside saying that).

68wPayne
08-18-2011, 04:21 PM
while that would be great to see i think both those teams are going down hill from here

Yeah, I just would like to see it before Peyton retires. He just had neck surgery and all of us as wrestling fans knows that once you have a neck surgery it's downhill and time to start wrapping up your career.

Saints are my team so I would like to see them get a 2nd ring

broc808
08-18-2011, 04:29 PM
Yeah, I just would like to see it before Peyton retires. He just had neck surgery and all of us as wrestling fans knows that once you have a neck surgery it's downhill and time to start wrapping up your career.

Saints are my team so I would like to see them get a 2nd ring

i could see the saints winning 1 more but it could be a while but i think they will make the playoffs this year and as for peyton I don't think hes done yet this year might be an off year though

IPEEINTHESHOWER
08-18-2011, 05:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy8JpgzPdZY

That about sums it up.

KJ PUNK
08-18-2011, 08:12 PM
Packers for the repeat. They have a great team and won the Super Bowl without their starting RB and their All-Pro TE. Philly will prob next year bc they would have to be able to learn how to work together first and that usually takes a year. I think outta the AFC, it will probably be between the Patriots and Steelers with my dark horse being the Chiefs.

Sully
08-18-2011, 09:30 PM
Pittsburgh's going all the way, but I don't expect Philly too. Putting up for the NFC, I'm think Atlanta or Chicago.

You should have a poll.

SESAfro
08-19-2011, 01:03 AM
LET'S GO CHIEFS! Anyone else, I could care less about.

SLEEPY LOCO1
08-19-2011, 01:07 AM
Well Cowboys is my team and I want to say them, but I'm still not happy with our defense and think the defense is gonna fuck us up this year. But I actually think Eagles, with their super team they built this year, will be the next SuperBowl Champions (I just died a little bit inside saying that).

I agree 100% with this guy, ^^^^^ He truly is my God. lol

broc808
08-19-2011, 01:27 AM
I agree 100% with this guy, ^^^^^ He truly is my God. lol

ehh i dont think hes much of a god

SLEEPY LOCO1
08-19-2011, 01:30 AM
ehh i dont think hes much of a god

Well he still thinks your an ASSHOLE!.......damn hackers lol

broc808
08-19-2011, 01:31 AM
Well he still thinks your an ASSHOLE!.......damn hackers lol

looks like hes to afraid to tell me in his own account

SLEEPY LOCO1
08-19-2011, 01:32 AM
looks like hes to afraid to tell me in his own account

hahahahahahaha touche

Markedoutforlife
08-19-2011, 02:10 AM
Does anyone think that special teams will be a non factor this season?

SLEEPY LOCO1
08-19-2011, 02:16 AM
Does anyone think that special teams will be a non factor this season?

Yeah with the change of the kick off spot has made special teams useless. Next they will probaly just take out the kick off all together.

Markedoutforlife
08-19-2011, 02:32 AM
Yeah with the change of the kick off spot has made special teams useless. Next they will probaly just take out the kick off all together.

-___- god I hope not.... Im all psyched for punt returns now.

Sully
08-19-2011, 03:58 PM
I'm still laughing at the fact that you think Philly is going to the bowl. Wake up and smell the coffee, Vick threw 3 picks. They aren't doing shit, they might win the division, but they aren't going to the Superbowl.

What I find even funnier, is you posted this during the game too, when they were getting the shit pounded out of them. That's what everyone, the Eagles, the golden team, they're going all the way...to the ground. When they fall flat on their face.

People say the Saints and The Packers and The Steelers are bandwagon teams, add the Eagles to that list.

Honestly, Steelers might not even make it. I hope they do, but with the way our line is, we have no depth. I still expect us to win the Division, and hopefully we can get into that bowl game, but It'd take a lot of heart.

Sully
08-19-2011, 04:03 PM

And now that I think more and more about it, the "New" rule is a good thing. Let me point this out, it's not new. They're just going back to what they did 20 years ago.

You know how in baseball, everyone that possibly took steroids get's a little * next to their name? Well how come people who get all those kick return touchdowns the last 15 years don't get an *, compared to everyone back in the old day. Cribbs all those other stud Kick returns can bitch and moan all they want, but it's not going to change for awhile.

Plus, it doesn't affect my team one bit. Us Steelers don't need kick returns to win games, we never did and we never will. The kick return will stay this way for awhile, so get used to it. All they are doing is going back to the way things were.

broc808
08-19-2011, 11:10 PM
I'm still laughing at the fact that you think Philly is going to the bowl. Wake up and smell the coffee, Vick threw 3 picks. They aren't doing shit, they might win the division, but they aren't going to the Superbowl.

What I find even funnier, is you posted this during the game too, when they were getting the shit pounded out of them. That's what everyone, the Eagles, the golden team, they're going all the way...to the ground. When they fall flat on their face.

People say the Saints and The Packers and The Steelers are bandwagon teams, add the Eagles to that list.

Honestly, Steelers might not even make it. I hope they do, but with the way our line is, we have no depth. I still expect us to win the Division, and hopefully we can get into that bowl game, but It'd take a lot of heart.

let me make this straight i am not at all jumping on any bandwagon whats so ever Im leaving my honest opinion normally im not high on a team with a good off season but the eagles seem to have everything to be a super bowl team

Sully
08-20-2011, 03:29 AM
Star power isn't everything, and when I look at their team all I see is star power. Vick is fading away, and he's fading away fast. Their running back has a 50/50 chance of breaking out and being good, or being a flop and doing nothing. Regardless, he's no franchise running back.

They have one good wide receiver, and a few wide receivers that have potential. Their defense is solid, but it's nowhere near the top, and nearly every Super Bowl winning team has a top defense.

And Andy Reid does nothing special to stand out for me. When I look at their team, I see a team who is highly overrated this season, and will end up dropping out of the wild card. I am one hundred percent confident that The Eagles will not make the Superbowl this year.

Sully
08-20-2011, 02:45 PM
I never said you were jumping on the bandwagon, I'm just saying a lot of people are. They are just one of those bandwagon teams this year, as are the Packers.

I wouldn't be surprised if some bandwagon fan who didn't know anything about football said
I tink da Eagles and da Packers r goin 2 da Superbowl this year, cuz there the two best teams.

I can actually see somebody saying that...but if I did I think I'd have to punch them in the face.

HolyJose2391
08-20-2011, 10:54 PM
Redskins all day baby!!!!!!!

Dr. Death
08-21-2011, 09:19 AM
Being a huge Pittsburgh Steelers fan, I'm going to go with:

Pittsburgh Steelers vs Philadelphia Eagles

The Eagles have put together a really good team this year.

FLWWEFan
08-21-2011, 10:30 AM
LOL at putting so much stock into Vick throwing 3 picks in a meaningless pre-season game. Also a Steelers fan talking about bandwagons and even bigger LOL. Steelers are known for their share of bandwagon fans as well although not as many as a team such as the Cowboys. Bottom line any team who has won in the past or is currently winning a lot lately has a good share of bandwagon fans. That's how it is and that's how it will always be...end of story.

thedominator92
08-21-2011, 11:55 AM
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50271_298440361305_4479374_n.jpg

Sully
08-22-2011, 01:41 AM
LOL at putting so much stock into Vick throwing 3 picks in a meaningless pre-season game. Also a Steelers fan talking about bandwagons and even bigger LOL. Steelers are known for their share of bandwagon fans as well although not as many as a team such as the Cowboys. Bottom line any team who has won in the past or is currently winning a lot lately has a good share of bandwagon fans. That's how it is and that's how it will always be...end of story.

Me using Vick's three picks wasn't what I put all my money on, I was just using that to point out he's dropping...dude's fading away faster then Zac Efron. Like I pointed out, star power isn't everything, and that's all the Eagles have right now. Pre-season games aren't meaningless in anyway, not only does it give players a chance to get warmed up, it gives fantasy players out there an idea on who's who, and it shows coaches who's good and who's not. Practice is a lot, but you never know what will happen until you see it in a game.

Saying it's Pre-Season, you must think Vick is going out there and saying "Oh..it's just preseason, I'll just lob it up and hope for the best." No it doesn't work that way in a mind of a Quarterback, Vick was playing his best, and he played horrible. Now everyone has their fair share of bad games, but if Vick has more of a fair share, he's going to drop. Not going to say he won't put up numbers, but win wise it won't look good. I think they will go somewhere around 10-6 though.

And tell me about the bandwagon thing. Pittsburgh'ers are horrible to deal with, especially those hockey fans...it's the ones who flow in from other sports that are the most annoying. It literally digusts me seeing everyone in Pittsburgh jump on the bandwagon, Pittsburgh may be the biggest bandwagon of them all...I didn't mention it because I thought it was obvious.

But remember, just because one city has a cuntload of bandwagons...doesn't mean there aren't a few diehard fans left. ;)

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50271_298440361305_4479374_n.jpg

I showed this guy that picture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSrW7mZnSkk&feature=related

Although I can't tell if he's laughing or crying.

Sully
08-22-2011, 04:52 AM
A lot of people are forgetting the Jets this year. The Eagles seem to be the ones on everyone's mind, but matched up against the Jets, those two teams have the exact same background...hell they both even have ex-cons trying to rebuild their name.

Mark Sanchez and Michael Vick. A lot would say Michael Vick is better, but I think the only reason I'd say that is because Vick has more experience. Fantasy wise Vick is ten times better, but Sanchez can win games, and that's all that matters. LT is one of the best running backs in the game, HOF is down the road for him, when matched up against McCoy he dominates, even with his age, like I said McCoy is either gonna break out or he's going to bust. Both these running backs are even.

WR wise, these two teams are even, besides the fact that all Philly has are guys who have a chance at doing something, compared to the big names NYJ have. Holmes, Burress, Mason. Philly has Jackson...maybe Avant. Everyone else I see on the Philadelphia roster only has potential, and not even much of it. They have Celek, but he's only a decent tight end, no star or nothing.

There defense are dead even in my eyes too, both are top defense, both have a lot of key players. These too teams are even, but I think the Jets have more potential then the Eagles do...a lot more then people are giving credit to.

GR81
08-22-2011, 06:12 AM
The Eagles won't win. The sexy picks have had a habit of being massive disappointments when the games matter (see Dallas and Minnesota last year)

I'd love to say Green Bay will repeat since I am a fan and they are getting a lot of guys back but I feel I'd just be being biased so I'll go with Atlanta and New England to play in the Super Bowl.

thedominator92
08-22-2011, 01:27 PM
Sully is right, the steelers are going to http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNSJGaVDycPY-aOjhe1PguYfDTER7jM4DNoCc-moqkerpcGbEULw the competition all the way to the super bowl....

GR81
08-22-2011, 02:15 PM
Sully is right, the steelers are going to http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNSJGaVDycPY-aOjhe1PguYfDTER7jM4DNoCc-moqkerpcGbEULw the competition all the way to the super bowl....

*insert Roethlisberger joke*

Rich Cranium
08-22-2011, 02:20 PM
Representing the NFC:

http://www.nflfootballstadiums.com/images/Tampa-Bay-Buccaneers-Logo.gif

Sully
08-22-2011, 04:35 PM
The Eagles won't win. The sexy picks have had a habit of being massive disappointments when the games matter (see Dallas and Minnesota last year)

I'd love to say Green Bay will repeat since I am a fan and they are getting a lot of guys back but I feel I'd just be being biased so I'll go with Atlanta and New England to play in the Super Bowl.

Exactly, I just don't think Vick is much of a clutch QB anymore...he had a fantastic season last year...but when you play like you're a running back, you feel the effects like a running back, and it's going to catch up with him. I think he's either going to start having a bad season, or he's going to get hurt.

I'm even willing to bet money...on the fact that the Philadelphia Eagles will not go to the Superbowl. They don't even have to win, just go to it. They can't do it, and they won't do it.

I want Green Bay back too...so we can redeem ourselves and cream the crap out of them.

Sully
08-22-2011, 04:37 PM

I'd rather have a rapist as a QB then a...who's Cleveland's QB again? Hell...it doesn't matter who he is, he's the browns starting QB and that's already enough to get you frowned upon.

dres1214
08-22-2011, 11:05 PM
Representing the AFC divsion champs:
http://idigitalcitizen.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/kansas-city-chiefs-rough-480x320.jpg
http://www.kcchiefs.org/media/players/jamaal_charles.jpg

Sully
08-23-2011, 10:06 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble, but that division is pretty much sealed up by the San Diego Chargers, and if anyone is going to give them a fight, it's going to be the Denver Broncos.

Your team and the Raiders are going to be fighting for third.

broc808
08-23-2011, 10:19 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble, but that division is pretty much sealed up by the San Diego Chargers, and if anyone is going to give them a fight, it's going to be the Denver Broncos.

Your team and the Raiders are going to be fighting for third.

i wouldn't call it sealed in fact i wouldn't be surprised if the chiefs won the division but if they did they would likely lose the wild card but if I had to pick a team to win that division yes I would go with the chargers

Sully
08-24-2011, 02:51 AM
I overrated Denver in my last post. They don't have a lot of depth when it comes to offense, so Chiefs do have somewhat of a chance, but I still think San Diego is going to win it. It will be Chiefs and Broncos battling for second place, maybe even the Raiders depending on how they do...but we'll be able to determine that pretty fast.

San Diego is currently, hands down the best team in that division. They had a lot of star power and a good coaching staff, with a franchise QB, a good running back system, and a good WR set. Their defense isn't the best, but it's up there for sure, I think these guys could even make it to the conference depending on how things go. If Chiefs are in the wild card, that means the Chargers will be there too, maybe even having the bye.

The AFC will be interesting this year, and honestly, I think the AFC has more competition then the NFC. So far I can think of the Jets, Steelers, Chargers, Patriots, and the Ravens. Luckily for the Chargers, they are the only one that don't have a division rival in that group. On flip side though, the Packers, Falcons, Eagles. and Saints are in the NFC, but compared to the AFC teams...AFC is way more dominant. Then again...the NFC has held the Lombardi Trophy for two years now.

Those are just the top teams, you can't forget about the teams like the Rams, the Buccaneers, Bears, and Giants who have potential to come back. 6 teams are in the playoffs...what six teams do you think will be in the playoffs on both sides, and if you want, even give an order.
For the AFC, I'll go with...eh...this is a tough one. I want to say Steelers, but the Steelers aren't usually a team to be number one, but they were number two last year. Ok I'll go with the Steelers.

Steelers
Chargers
Jets
Ravens
Patriots
Texans

I think the Texans and the Colts will both have a 9-7 record (or around there), but I think Texans will come out on top.

For the NFC

Packers
Falcons
Eagles
Cardinals
Saints
Vikings

I'm a little iffy on that though, both of them really. You never know what will happen in the incredible game of Football.

Markedoutforlife
08-24-2011, 02:57 AM
Pats and vikings... No explanation needed. Even though it kills me as a cowboys fan.

Sully
08-24-2011, 03:11 AM
Shit..that's right...Vikings got McNabb. I have to edit my post, they're taking Chicago's place.

FLWWEFan
08-24-2011, 07:40 AM
Shit..that's right...Vikings got McNabb. I have to edit my post, they're taking Chicago's place.

Donny Wormball SUCKS!!!

broc808
08-24-2011, 05:35 PM
I overrated Denver in my last post. They don't have a lot of depth when it comes to offense, so Chiefs do have somewhat of a chance, but I still think San Diego is going to win it. It will be Chiefs and Broncos battling for second place, maybe even the Raiders depending on how they do...but we'll be able to determine that pretty fast.

San Diego is currently, hands down the best team in that division. They had a lot of star power and a good coaching staff, with a franchise QB, a good running back system, and a good WR set. Their defense isn't the best, but it's up there for sure, I think these guys could even make it to the conference depending on how things go. If Chiefs are in the wild card, that means the Chargers will be there too, maybe even having the bye.

The AFC will be interesting this year, and honestly, I think the AFC has more competition then the NFC. So far I can think of the Jets, Steelers, Chargers, Patriots, and the Ravens. Luckily for the Chargers, they are the only one that don't have a division rival in that group. On flip side though, the Packers, Falcons, Eagles. and Saints are in the NFC, but compared to the AFC teams...AFC is way more dominant. Then again...the NFC has held the Lombardi Trophy for two years now.

Those are just the top teams, you can't forget about the teams like the Rams, the Buccaneers, Bears, and Giants who have potential to come back. 6 teams are in the playoffs...what six teams do you think will be in the playoffs on both sides, and if you want, even give an order.
For the AFC, I'll go with...eh...this is a tough one. I want to say Steelers, but the Steelers aren't usually a team to be number one, but they were number two last year. Ok I'll go with the Steelers.

Steelers
Chargers
Jets
Ravens
Patriots
Texans

I think the Texans and the Colts will both have a 9-7 record (or around there), but I think Texans will come out on top.

For the NFC

Packers
Falcons
Eagles
Cardinals
Saints
Vikings

I'm a little iffy on that though, both of them really. You never know what will happen in the incredible game of Football.

you could have just made a thread for this

Sully
08-24-2011, 06:06 PM
Nah, I think it fits here better. You should add a poll though Broc.

GR81
08-24-2011, 11:35 PM
Steelers
Chargers
Jets
Ravens
Patriots
Texans

For the NFC

Packers
Falcons
Eagles
Cardinals
Saints
Vikings

The Texans are overhyped and overrated every season. Colts take that division easily.

My Picks.

NFC

North: Packers
South: Falcons
East: Eagles
West: Rams
WC: Cowboys
WC: Saints

AFC

North: Ravens
South: Colts
East: Patriots
West: Chargers
WC: Jets
WC: Steelers

68wPayne
08-25-2011, 12:12 AM
Representing the AFC divsion champs:
http://idigitalcitizen.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/kansas-city-chiefs-rough-480x320.jpg
http://www.kcchiefs.org/media/players/jamaal_charles.jpg

I wouldn't be mad at the Chiefs because Dexter McCluster is boss and he went to Ole Miss. They also picked up Powe from Ole Miss this year.

Sully
08-25-2011, 08:42 PM
The Texans are overhyped and overrated every season. Colts take that division easily.

My Picks.

NFC

North: Packers
South: Falcons
East: Eagles
West: Rams
WC: Cowboys
WC: Saints

AFC

North: Ravens
South: Colts
East: Patriots
West: Chargers
WC: Jets
WC: Steelers

Just because their overhyped every season, doesn't mean they're not going to breakout some day. They have a good quarter, they have a breakout star running back, and they have the best WR in the league. Their defense isn't special, but I think it can get them through the divison.

The Colts are dropping, they may be dropping slowly, but their dropping. Just because they say Peyton Manning is healthy this year, doesn't mean he is. His neck is still roughed up and he won't be 100%, plus look at his age. Dude's not getting any younger, one of these years he's going to drop. QBs like Manning and Brady don't stay 99 overall like they do on Madden every year, and don't expect Peyton to do it.

It's going to be a battle for that division and I'm interested to see how it plays out.

broc808
08-25-2011, 09:12 PM
Just because their overhyped every season, doesn't mean they're not going to breakout some day. They have a good quarter, they have a breakout star running back, and they have the best WR in the league. Their defense isn't special, but I think it can get them through the divison.

The Colts are dropping, they may be dropping slowly, but their dropping. Just because they say Peyton Manning is healthy this year, doesn't mean he is. His neck is still roughed up and he won't be 100%, plus look at his age. Dude's not getting any younger, one of these years he's going to drop. QBs like Manning and Brady don't stay 99 overall like they do on Madden every year, and don't expect Peyton to do it.

It's going to be a battle for that division and I'm interested to see how it plays out.

not to mention manning may not even play for a while

Reichwulf
08-31-2011, 08:04 PM
It's going to be the jets vs the eagles this year :D

http://www.thesportsbank.net/core/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/new-york-jets-logo-posters.jpg

Brewer 314
08-31-2011, 08:35 PM
New England in the AFC for sure, they loaded up with depth this year.

The NFC isn't as easy, but I like Atlanta.

Subject Zero
08-31-2011, 10:08 PM
http://www.mypokecard.com/en/Gallery/my/galery/KsUBj6ALL3eh.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7psLeE08Io&feature=related

This man is what makes the sport interesting ^^^^^

Reichwulf
09-01-2011, 09:43 AM
http://www.mypokecard.com/en/Gallery/my/galery/KsUBj6ALL3eh.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7psLeE08Io&feature=related

This man is what makes the sport interesting ^^^^^

lol, still it'll be jets vs eagles this year :D

HBK
09-01-2011, 06:09 PM
My picks
AFC
Jets
Pats
Texans
Ravens
Chargers
Steelers
NFC
Falcons
Packers
Eagles
Rams
Saints
Cowboys
Super Bowl
Jets vs. Falcons- JETS! win

Sully
12-08-2011, 12:55 AM
The amount of people who picked the Eagles in this thread was very...funny I may say. You guys still sticking by your decision? LOL...

Philly has to win every single game the rest of the year, just to have a very very very very small chance at winning. Then, you have both the Giants and Cowboys right on top of each other too...it's not happening for Philly...just like I predicted.

THEKEVINBRAND
12-08-2011, 01:37 AM
Madonna at half time, is a channel changer for me, sorry!

KJ PUNK
12-08-2011, 01:41 AM
Of course this thread got made before I really started paying attention to the general sports section. I had the packers from the NFC simply bc they didn't lose anyone and the patriots in the afc just bc I felt like they were due for a run