PDA

View Full Version : John Cena's Theme Song

tshizzy34
08-18-2011, 04:48 AM
I have no clue if there is a thread about this or not, hopefully not, but I for one am sick of his stupid theme. I think that he needs a new theme to better represent himself, rather than his stupid rap themed theme that he sings. He has been using this theme for what like 10 years (Dunno How Long So I Exaggerated!) and it is stale, boring, and tbh flat out retarded. I know he might not change it until he, (If Ever), turns heel but I am just beyond sick of the current one since I really don't feel that it reflects his current Super Cena gimmick, so my question is, what are some of your guys/gals ideas for Cena's new theme song?

My Ideas Are Maybe Something Edgier Such As Something By Bullet For My Valentine, Killswitch Engage, Five Finger Death Punch something in that genre. THOUGHTS?

Y2Jryder
08-18-2011, 05:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNW809QqF1g

this one!

the-rocks-stunner
08-18-2011, 05:43 AM
he doesn't need a new theme, the theme he has now represents his gimmick if he turned heel yes but while he's face with millions of kids idolising him
you can't have murderous lyrics!

tshizzy34
08-18-2011, 05:55 AM
Which is why this is even more of a reason I want him to turn, cuz I hate his gimmick. The music ideas I gave would be for if he turned, but if he stays face he still needs a new theme imo.

Russo swerve
08-18-2011, 06:00 AM
There are a lot of ppl tnat use the same theme theire entire careers.

Juvenile Junkie
08-18-2011, 06:01 AM

true,look at AJ Styles

exept he can wrestle

Jayoholic
08-18-2011, 06:04 AM
Nope...he should keep it. It's a huge part of his career and character.

FLWWEFan
08-18-2011, 06:04 AM
Cena needs to turn heel already and go back to the rapper gimmick. To me it was actually entertaining at times.

tshizzy34
08-18-2011, 06:06 AM

I agree your right, but for whatever reason I am just sick of it dunno the exact reason just sick of it.

tshizzy34
08-18-2011, 06:07 AM
Nope...he should keep it. It's a huge part of his career and character.

Yea and part of the reason why his career and character suck balls.

tshizzy34
08-18-2011, 06:07 AM
Cena needs to turn heel already and go back to the rapper gimmick. To me it was actually entertaining at times.

lol heel yes rapper gimmick not so sure yet lol

ELNIOJR
08-18-2011, 06:28 AM
This is it! Attention to the Lyrics:
I can hear you clearly, Im not so Blind!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZDgUiEEDNs

Steve Austin
08-18-2011, 06:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix9wpslKwBE&feature=related

This suits him perfectly.

ELNIOJR
08-18-2011, 06:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix9wpslKwBE&feature=related

This suits him perfectly.

I Got News for Ya... Lol

http://superluchas.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/jorge-reza-campos.jpg?w=300

Steve Austin
08-18-2011, 06:41 AM
I Got News for Ya... Lol

http://superluchas.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/jorge-reza-campos.jpg?w=300

haha brilliant, maybe Cena, Orton and Barney could form a stable called Fruity Pebbles ;)

ELNIOJR
08-18-2011, 06:43 AM
haha brilliant, maybe Cena, Orton and Barney could form a stable called Fruity Pebbles ;)

Randy's face right there could make a nice Logo for that Stable :)

Steve Austin
08-18-2011, 06:52 AM
Randy's face right there could make a nice Logo for that Stable :)

Haha it would. They could feud with the announce table ;)

ELNIOJR
08-18-2011, 06:56 AM
Haha it would. They could feud with the announce table ;)

I think Randy's issue with the announce table is settled since SummerSlam ahahah

tshizzy34
08-18-2011, 07:08 AM
The Barney comments are great. Be careful tho guys, cuz if this keeps up and PBS catches wind of it Barney might be in for a comeback lol. Just look at what all those John Cena and Rock comments about Fruity Pebbles did. They are bringing back a new tv series of the Flintstones so you have been warned lol.

FLWWEFan
08-18-2011, 07:12 AM
The Barney comments are great. Be careful tho guys, cuz if this keeps up and PBS catches wind of it Barney might be in for a comeback lol. Just look at what all those John Cena and Rock comments about Fruity Pebbles did. They are bringing back a new tv series of the Flintstones so you have been warned lol.

R U Serious???

The_Awesome_One
08-18-2011, 07:15 AM

didnt the guy who created flintstones die

steveorton
08-18-2011, 07:50 AM
he doesn't need a new theme, the theme he has now represents his gimmick if he turned heel yes but while he's face with millions of kids idolising him
you can't have murderous lyrics!

This, his theme suits him, I think changing his theme now will only hurt him. Everyone knows from the time it sounds Cena is in the building, I'm jus sayin...

68wPayne
08-18-2011, 08:03 AM
The new Flintstones is going to be made by Seth McFarland or whatever his name is who did Family Guy and American Dad

AOF666
08-18-2011, 08:10 AM
He should change his theme music, it doesn't fit him at all. He should use the Superman theme music from the movies.

Skycy
08-18-2011, 08:17 AM
He should use D. Bryans old theme song ;l

tshizzy34
08-18-2011, 10:05 AM
R U Serious???

Yea I am serious. Seth Macfarland or Macfarlane is in charge of it so I have high hopes for it

tshizzy34
08-18-2011, 10:05 AM
didnt the guy who created flintstones die

Not sure. I know this new version is going to be modernized and set in the turn of the 21st century from what I've heard.

Kincaid
08-18-2011, 12:34 PM
For instance, Jericho's theme. When he made his debut in WWE, Kid Rock was popular so they gave him a Kid Rock knock-off theme. Break Down The Walls had people thinking it WAS Kid Rock. Much like the DX theme sounds straight up like Rage Against The Machine. Jericho has used this theme for his entire stint with The 'E. Does it fit HIM? The character? At first, sure. Jericho is a hair metal guy through and through. Would he rather come out to a Fozzy song or some other ridiculous glam song? Probably. But "BREAK THE WALLS DOWWWWWWWN!" is his calling card, just like Cena's stupid mariachi horn-driven disaster of a theme song is his. Think about Shawn Michael's "Sexy Boy". He isn't trying to be sexy anymore nor is he a "boy". If the song went "I'm no longer cute. Or sexy. My eye is crook-ed. And I love Jesus." Doesn't really work. Cena will stick with his theme probably forever. Heel or face. People boo Cena NOW when that awful theme plays. Think about how much worse the chorus of boos will be when and IF (big If) he turns.

spidercentz
08-18-2011, 12:48 PM
"If they hate, let em hate"

tshizzy34
08-18-2011, 01:20 PM
For instance, Jericho's theme. When he made his debut in WWE, Kid Rock was popular so they gave him a Kid Rock knock-off theme. Break Down The Walls had people thinking it WAS Kid Rock. Much like the DX theme sounds straight up like Rage Against The Machine. Jericho has used this theme for his entire stint with The 'E. Does it fit HIM? The character? At first, sure. Jericho is a hair metal guy through and through. Would he rather come out to a Fozzy song or some other ridiculous glam song? Probably. But "BREAK THE WALLS DOWWWWWWWN!" is his calling card, just like Cena's stupid mariachi horn-driven disaster of a theme song is his. Think about Shawn Michael's "Sexy Boy". He isn't trying to be sexy anymore nor is he a "boy". If the song went "I'm no longer cute. Or sexy. My eye is crook-ed. And I love Jesus." Doesn't really work. Cena will stick with his theme probably forever. Heel or face. People boo Cena NOW when that awful theme plays. Think about how much worse the chorus of boos will be when and IF (big If) he turns.

I personally think he will get more cheers if he turns. Sure the kiddos will be pissed, but I think we have given them more than enough of a full dose of face John Cena. It's time to start thinking outside the box now imo.

Y2Jryder
08-18-2011, 03:13 PM
true,look at AJ Styles

exept he can wrestle

Styles' career isn't over yet....
of all the people you choose him?

thedominator92
08-18-2011, 03:16 PM
the birdcall shit at the begginging of his theme annoys the tits outta me

thejman93
08-18-2011, 03:25 PM
the birdcall shit at the begginging of his theme annoys the tits outta me

BRRRRRRR APPLEDOUGH! :p

(Yes Necro, I stole your line. :D)

Grind_Bastard
08-18-2011, 03:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNW809QqF1g

this one!

Am I the only one who LOL'd at this?

LoGik
08-18-2011, 04:21 PM
it probably annoys you because his lyrics say "your time is up my time is now" when it has been his time for a while now.

tshizzy34
08-19-2011, 02:13 AM
it probably annoys you because his lyrics say "your time is up my time is now" when it has been his time for a while now.

No it annoys me because it is annoying.