PDA

View Full Version : More Matt Striker?

JLeeDude1892
08-17-2011, 04:34 PM
What are your thoughts on Matt Striker? I think he's all around good.

Do you think he's a good wrestler? I believe he's a good wrestler, though the last match he had on NXT he had a little bit of Ring Rust.

Do you believe he was a good manager? He lead Big Daddy V through one of the most destructive paths ever, I believe he was a good manager.

And lastly, What about his mic/hosting abilities? He's carried NXT through the past couple seasons. He's done a good job.

Main reason I started this thread, Since Matt Striker is extremely versatile, Do you think he deserves a bigger push in the WWE? Whether that be a managerial role again, back to wrestling, or having maybe his own segment again?

Steve Austin
08-17-2011, 04:58 PM
I've not seen him wrestle much so its a tough call but on the mic or commentary I think he is brilliant. He should be commentating on RAW or Smackdown or even a manager, not a backstage reporter. He is the sole reason I even speak the words NXT.

pauadrian
08-17-2011, 05:07 PM
replace cole

FLWWEFan
08-17-2011, 05:30 PM
I like his mic skills and he's great as a commentator but not so much of fan of him as a wrestler.

johnnydropkicks
08-17-2011, 05:37 PM
More Matt Striker?

no. I have another post to make

johnnydropkicks
08-17-2011, 05:38 PM
I just saw this mans penis

the details of how are not important

but I just saw this mans penis now and after already being dismissive of this idea now I'm just pissed

and I'm blaming you

you and your love of matt striker

now I've seen his penis. fuck you man

fuck you

Rilla
08-17-2011, 05:39 PM
1) Put him on Commentary instead of booker.

2) Make him(Kidd), Booker(Kofi), and Cole(Swagger) managers- Raw should be Matthews, JR, King.

3) Make him a enhancement wrestler.

Pick one.

Brewer 314
08-17-2011, 05:40 PM
More Matt Striker?

I'd rather puncture and plug my eardrums with pencils.

Steve Austin
08-17-2011, 05:40 PM

but I just saw this mans penis now and after already being dismissive of this idea now I'm just pissed

and I'm blaming you

fuck you

..................................WTF man?

johnnydropkicks
08-17-2011, 05:41 PM
..................................WTF man?

don't do an image search for matt striker unless you want to see his penis then go for it

knock yourself out

Steve Austin
08-17-2011, 05:43 PM
don't do an image search for matt striker unless you want to see penis then go for it

knock yourself out

Haha ok, thanks for the heads up, poor guy you will be scarred for life.

Y2Jryder
08-17-2011, 06:21 PM
Striker or riot lol

JLeeDude1892
08-17-2011, 06:25 PM
I've not seen him wrestle much so its a tough call but on the mic or commentary I think he is brilliant. He should be commentating on RAW or Smackdown or even a manager, not a backstage reporter. He is the sole reason I even speak the words NXT.

I agree 100% with you. Everything you said.

JLeeDude1892
08-17-2011, 06:26 PM

and I'm blaming you

fuck you

Well, seeing as how to see someone naked you have to specifically search that person naked, it's your fault for scarring yourself, lmfao.

JLeeDude1892
08-17-2011, 06:27 PM
1) Put him on Commentary instead of booker.

2) Make him(Kidd), Booker(Kofi), and Cole(Swagger) managers- Raw should be Matthews, JR, King.

3) Make him a enhancement wrestler.

Pick one.

He'd be an amazing heel manager for Kidd or Swagger. And a good face manager for Kofi. I think he should be Dolphs manager, or maybe Drew McIntye.

Y2J___Y2J
08-17-2011, 06:32 PM
Get him on commentary.. he was good there and knew what he was talking about

Rilla
08-17-2011, 06:35 PM
He'd be an amazing heel manager for Kidd or Swagger. And a good face manager for Kofi. I think he should be Dolphs manager, or maybe Drew McIntye.

Dolph, I don't think needs one. Imo, he isn't terrible on the mic.

Kidd, however, is in SORE need of one. Matt can at least get him that far. Maybe then add him to Vick-- Oh, wait she's on RAW. Bring in Regal, have him manage Kidd the rest of the way. Maybe a feud with Bryan, wherein Kidd is shown as both a student of the Hart Dungeon AND Regal's training, and as said by Regal, BETTER than Bryan. Could make for some good matches. /endtangent.

capn-edu
08-17-2011, 07:31 PM

and I'm blaming you

fuck you

are you ok?

AWrestlingGod
08-17-2011, 07:40 PM
Matt striker should manage jack swagger or tyson kidd i think tyson kidd might be on the soon to be released if another string of releases occur i think jack swagger can and should be used in a more prominent role

johnnydropkicks
08-17-2011, 07:44 PM
are you ok?

I saw striker's penis cut me some slack

AirBourne
08-17-2011, 07:46 PM
I don't see him as much of a wrestler, but he has got decent mic skills and after watching some of his promos from now him feuding with Darren Young, he has got, "moxie". I think a manager/part time wrestler (the occasional tag team with the wrestler he manages) is the perfect role for him. I don't see him going heel though, but almost all of the wrestlers with managers are heels so I think he will turn heel anyway, after NXT of course. As to who said Bryan getting a mentor, I completely disagree, I think Bryan doesn't need one at all, maybe a valet, like for how Gail Kim was, but other then that, I don't like the manager idea for Bryan. I could see Striker going with Kidd, or maybe Slater. (Any NXT rookie who is heel.) This, because of his NXT ties. Maybe Derrick Bateman, regardless of if he wins NXT? Bryan has abandoned him as a manager and Bateman is heel and could prosper well from a manager if the Maxine storyline doesn't work out. So I think Striker should suit as a manager, I think that is the ideal role for him.

johnnydropkicks
08-17-2011, 07:49 PM
I guess I'm the only person who doesn't want him on commentary. I don't like his commentary. I think he bullshits too hard and I gotta roll my eyes a lot of times.

Cole even called him on it once. Striker said not verbatim obviously "you'll notice that Drew positioned JTG away from Kelly, this is so she isn't a distraction to him"

Cole said "uhh I think that's just the way he landed"

AirBourne
08-17-2011, 07:54 PM
I guess I'm the only person who doesn't want him on commentary. I don't like his commentary. I think he bullshits too hard and I gotta roll my eyes a lot of times.

Cole even called him on it once. Striker said not verbatim obviously "you'll notice that Drew positioned JTG away from Kelly, this is so she isn't a distraction to him"

Cole said "uhh I think that's just the way he landed"

I never said I wanted him on commentary, I think he is thick as shit when it comes to it and only points out stupid and obvious stuff. I think a manager role is the way to go, or keep him on NXT if they keep doing it after this season.

AOF666
08-17-2011, 08:07 PM
I would like to see him as a manager.

JamFran
08-17-2011, 08:14 PM
personally I feel he needs to do more. He'd be an excellent manager. I was also a fan of his commentary, albeit he did have times where he tried too hard.

Siracul
08-17-2011, 08:34 PM
Do I need to remind everyone of a little promo on Superstars not so long ago ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bw1ubwfcw0

This guy NEEDS to be a manager.
Bottom line.

evilgenius780
08-18-2011, 12:10 AM
I would love to see him as a manager, I really have a hard time understanding why managers are not more utilized.

the wrestling shade
08-18-2011, 12:25 AM
Striker over Booker, anyday of the year!!! Booker cant talk shit, Striker was born to do this. iam just saying

Sully
08-18-2011, 12:30 AM
He should replace Booker on Smackdown, plain and simple. Booker is there to give Vince a laugh, it's like when the Jocks pick on the kid with Down Syndrome, they're just doing it to get a joy for themselves.

Booker should go back to in-ring, depending on how his body will hold up. But Booker should not be on commentary, plain and simple. Replace him and Foley. Have Booker be the guy going around signing autographs.

Dameduse823
08-18-2011, 01:27 AM
He's very good in the ring and I like his mic work, I could see him having a good run with the tag titles or the IC/US title but I can't imagine him in the main event scene. Personally I liked him as a commentator, He was able to play well off everyone from King to Josh Mathews and I was really annoyed when they took him off the smackdown table

tshizzy34
08-18-2011, 03:58 AM
Never seen em wrestle that I can recall from memory, but if it's as bad as his commentary I'm glad that I haven't lol

steveorton
08-18-2011, 07:33 AM
Get him on commentary.. he was good there and knew what he was talking about

^^^^This, I'm jus sayin...