PDA

View Full Version : No Wrestlemania For Daniel...

ELNIOJR
08-17-2011, 08:55 AM
Five days after winning the SD MITB Ladder Match, Daniel Bryan stated that he's going to cash in the contract at Wrestlemania 28. Well, I'm here to say NO! Hold up for a second, I DO approve Daniel Bryan sucessfully chashing in his briefcase, but I have a problem with the place. Wrestlemania 28. So I predict/guarantee that he will do it BEFORE Wrestlemania.

Hear me out: I think Daniel Bryan just doesnt work as face. Atleast at this point. He seriously needs a Heel Turn, cause he's soft and all nice, and what I wanna see is more AGRESSIVENESS and people finally taking him MORE seriously.

No better way than to make him cash the MITB soon/before Wrestlemania, and somehow renege about what he said before, against the TOP GUY on SmackDown, and Randy Orton. And he recently actually said that he would love wrestle and beat Randy Orton:

I'd really like to wrestle Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight Championship. I feel like Randy is the top dog on Smackdown, and even though Christian is the champion right now, I feel like to really prove yourself as a main eventer in Wrestlemania, I need to beat Randy Orton

I would love if Daniel actually make the Cash in at Night Of Champions. Randy is going to have a brutal match at the PPV (Spoilers) and probably gonna win, that would be good opportunity. That's what I want, atleast...

FLWWEFan
08-17-2011, 09:01 AM
I too like the "heel" version of Daniel Bryan and he's capable of pulling it off and taking his career to a whole different level with it as well.

VanHooliganX
08-17-2011, 09:03 AM
Aye I would like to see him do that as well. Doubt it'll happen though sadly.
Aslong as he becomes champ I don't care how he does it really. Just someone make Randy lose it! He doesn't fucking need it...

Automatic
08-17-2011, 09:07 AM
I would like to see a face cash in, without becoming a heel in the process. Otherwise it becomes stale.

68wPayne
08-17-2011, 09:11 AM
I just think that Smackdown has too many heels as is. They are turning Sheamus face just to help even things out, if you turn D-Bry heel then it would offset it again. I would love to see Daniel turn heel though, it would be great for him and I would mark out like a sumbitch if he yelled at the red "I HAVE TILL 5!!!".

steveorton
08-17-2011, 09:24 AM
I think the reason why Orton was given the title at SS was for Bryan to be able to cash in his MITB briefcase before WM 28 and turn heel, and I agree with you I like Bryan as face but lets see what he can do as heel, his kicks are savage and his offence is aggresive, I'm jus sayin...

steveorton
08-17-2011, 09:26 AM
I just think that Smackdown has too many heels as is. They are turning Sheamus face just to help even things out, if you turn D-Bry heel then it would offset it again. I would love to see Daniel turn heel though, it would be great for him and I would mark out like a sumbitch if he yelled at the red "I HAVE TILL 5!!!".

And this is also an excellent point too much heels on Smackdown, if Bryan turns heel, someone has to turn face probably Ted or someone else, I'm jus sayin...

68wPayne
08-17-2011, 09:36 AM
And this is also an excellent point too much heels on Smackdown, if Bryan turns heel, someone has to turn face probably Ted or someone else, I'm jus sayin...

I was actually thinking they could turn Ted face. Do the A-Ry route of him getting tired of being mistreated by Cody and they could feud over the IC title. Cool that we actually thought the same thing, great minds think alike as they say

steveorton
08-17-2011, 09:45 AM
I was actually thinking they could turn Ted face. Do the A-Ry route of him getting tired of being mistreated by Cody and they could feud over the IC title. Cool that we actually thought the same thing, great minds think alike as they say

Yea lol, I'm jus sayin...

Jayoholic
08-17-2011, 09:48 AM
I would like to see a face cash in, without becoming a heel in the process. Otherwise it becomes stale.

I agree. Why not have everyone turn heel since that seems to be what everyone's suggesting these days as a "fix" for a character.

zapphoman
08-17-2011, 09:54 AM
I see no problem with the way he is now. Then again I mainly like Brian Danielson for his wrestling ability. I will cheer for him no matter if he is a face or a heel.

FLWWEFan
08-17-2011, 09:56 AM

Eventually this will happen, Ted can definetly become a decent face in the business. I actually think he would do better as a face then a heel just because he doesn't live up to his dad's reputation as a good heel wrestler, a lot of people aren't big on him. I say give him the opportunity to show what he's got as a face. A feud with Cody would be a very entertaining one to say the least.

Heels Have More Fun
08-17-2011, 10:20 AM

RVD was technically a face when he won. CM Punk was a face when he used it the first time too. Since then it's either been all heels or faces who turn heel upon cashing in, so I agree, it's kind of stale.

thesubverse
08-17-2011, 10:24 AM
Bryan cashing in is a false report.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/240667-spoiler-correction-on-smackdown-taping-results

Rich Cranium
08-17-2011, 10:29 AM
Didn't he start as a heel as part of Nexus until he choked out the ring announcer with a tie? While I agree a heel turn would show a more aggressive side, it just doesn't work for everyone. There were times I wanted Kofi to go heel too, especially during the times he would snap and go bat crazy on Dolph.

VKM
08-17-2011, 10:34 AM
Maybe they should have DB cash in the briefcase at Wrestlemania against whoever after their match in a fair way. DB should walk slowly in the ring with the briefcase and get a mic and say's he challenges the champion. I'm tired of seeing people sneak attack the champion and cash it in.

FLWWEFan
08-17-2011, 10:35 AM
Didn't he start as a heel as part of Nexus until he choked out the ring announcer with a tie? While I agree a heel turn would show a more aggressive side, it just doesn't work for everyone. There were times I wanted Kofi to go heel too, especially during the times he would snap and go bat crazy on Dolph.

Yes, that's a side of Daniel Bryan that I really wouldn't mind seeing because he already has the in-ring talent regardless but the crazy side of Daniel Bryan is what really would get him over with the crowd as far as drawing heat goes. Kofi is one of those guys that I can't see turning heel, if he ever were to turn heel he would definetly have to lose his accent that's for sure.

AOF666
08-17-2011, 10:35 AM
I don't care as long as Orton is not champ, I'll be happy

Rich Cranium
08-17-2011, 10:37 AM
Yes, that's a side of Daniel Bryan that I really wouldn't mind seeing because he already has the in-ring talent regardless but the crazy side of Daniel Bryan is what really would get him over with the crowd as far as drawing heat goes. Kofi is one of those guys that I can't see turning heel, if he ever were to turn heel he would definetly have to lose his accent that's for sure.

Wait, I thought Kofi dropped the Jamaican accent. Are you saying his current accent is fake too?

FLWWEFan
08-17-2011, 10:47 AM
Wait, I thought Kofi dropped the Jamaican accent. Are you saying his current accent is fake too?

When I met him in person, he had a very slight accent. To me when he's on TV it sounds a lot heavier.

The_Awesome_One
08-17-2011, 10:49 AM
There have been rumors of a Ted dibiase face turn ever since legacy disolved but they failed twice, first time the crowd cheered for orton instead so they turned him face, then they tried when he was ditched by maryse but that didnt work either, third time lucky? by having him turn on rhodes maybe so.......

Back on topic I don't think this is going to happen turning him heel during atleast I think during a fued with Barrett would be a bad move IMO.

Maybe they have him defend the breifcase against Barrett at NOC Barrett wins cashes it in that night then Barrett and Bryan fued for the WHC

Y2J___Y2J
08-17-2011, 12:00 PM
It doesn't matter when he cashes in as long as he wins. But I doubt it will be soon. WWE seem to be burying Bryan the last few weeks (especially Summerslam, I felt if Bryan won it would have helped his storyline with Barrett)

KingOrton
08-17-2011, 12:04 PM

CM PUNK 1ST CASH IN ! Stayed face.

hystrix
08-17-2011, 12:27 PM
It doesn't matter when he cashes in as long as he wins. But I doubt it will be soon. WWE seem to be burying Bryan the last few weeks (especially Summerslam, I felt if Bryan won it would have helped his storyline with Barrett)

And having lose to Alberto Del Rio... I guess there arn't ewnough midcarders on Raw or Smackdown, so DB has to be the one to job to him...just stupid...

Rich Cranium
08-17-2011, 12:34 PM
When I met him in person, he had a very slight accent. To me when he's on TV it sounds a lot heavier.

I know he is from Ghana, but when I hear him speak on TV, it sounds as if he has been in the US for many years.

Sully
08-17-2011, 12:52 PM
I feel that they're going to have DB cash it in before WM. Not sure why, I just feel it will go down that way. I also somewhat feel he's going to lose the match too. Maybe he'll cash it in for a match at Mania, and then he'll lose the match. I'd like it to be The Miz too, maybe Miz will be WWE champion and Bryan cashes in for a match against him.

FaceOfSpades
08-17-2011, 01:04 PM
I agree. Why not have everyone turn heel since that seems to be what everyone's suggesting these days as a "fix" for a character.

Heel yea! Wwe with nothing but heels, vigilantes, and anti heroes who dislike eachother, promo heaven!

FaceOfSpades
08-17-2011, 01:09 PM
I want db to win and, this may be too much, but keep the title away from orton for a few ppv's. Orton needs another character change, nothing too blatant. I thought the cheerleader jump was the beginning of something diff. Db would make a great champ but I feel like he's gonna lose either the case or his match. I can see him as a fighting champ.

Rassling_Fan
08-17-2011, 01:14 PM
I would like to see him keep his promise. Would show using Money in the Bank as your ticket to Wrestlemania as something possible. We've seen faces use it to make a heel turn (Punk), so let's see something we doubted we'll see.

steveorton
08-17-2011, 01:24 PM
I feel that they're going to have DB cash it in before WM. Not sure why, I just feel it will go down that way. I also somewhat feel he's going to lose the match too. Maybe he'll cash it in for a match at Mania, and then he'll lose the match. I'd like it to be The Miz too, maybe Miz will be WWE champion and Bryan cashes in for a match against him.

Daniel Bryan can only cash it in on the World heavyweight Championship, I'm jus sayin...

ihearvoices
08-17-2011, 01:25 PM
Daniel Bryan can only cash it in on the World heavyweight Championship, I'm jus sayin...

What he said thats how i know this report or rumor is a lie unless WWE has suddenly change its name to TNA

pauadrian
08-17-2011, 05:13 PM

as long as its a push
now we need to think bout mycintyre

HCollins-TNA1
08-17-2011, 11:45 PM
I hope he DB does go to Mania does win the title and as a face.... Make he a legit Underdog hero.... the way they did Rey Mysterio on Smack Down a few years back...