PDA

View Full Version : Why do the good always win?

Dameduse823
08-17-2011, 02:04 AM
I don't mean to sound bitchy but when is that last time you remember a heel coming out on top of a feud? In wwe it seems like its always the same formula, a heel and a face have a match the heel cheats and wins, they have a few back and forth with dqs and count outs and then the face gets a clean win. Frankly I'm sick to death of seeing the good guys always come out on top.

Back in the old days it was uncommon to see the faces win because it made the heels look better, Think about Dreamer and Raven in ECW, Dreamer didn't beat raven for three years, he would always come close and then lose and the only reason, in my eyes, that he finally did get a win is because Raven was going to WCW

Ted DiBiase, HBK, Undertaker, anyone you can say has had a great run as a heel has almost always come out on top of their feuds with baby faces. But now no matter how much they build up a heel it doesn't matter because once their in a good feud its obvious that they'll wind up losing and it always makes them look weak

Murphdogg4
08-17-2011, 02:16 AM
the WWe has always been a face federation. hard to argue against them though being they put all the other feds out of business with this formula.

Hannibal
08-17-2011, 02:21 AM
Jericho Vs. HBK, Orton Vs Triple H, and Kane vs Taker. :P

Hannibal
08-17-2011, 02:22 AM
the WWe has always been a face federation. hard to argue against them though being they put all the other feds out of business with this formula.

I remember Triple H basically running RAW as a Heel for a very long time. He was very much a hard fucker to dethrone.

erroneous
08-17-2011, 02:28 AM
Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

daniel bryan mark
08-17-2011, 02:40 AM
Cody Rhodes won the IC Championship from Ezekiel Jackson last week on Smackdown. I know WWE isn't going make Cody lose it to Zeke within the next few weeks, so it's pretty safe to say Cody won that feud.

wwe=awesome
08-17-2011, 03:01 AM
now that mark henry won the battle royal on smackdown he basically won the fued with sheamus and he recently won the one with big show, i know the face's come out on top more of the time but honestly the good heel's win lots of fued's too, stupid post now stop your bitching

nrb6304
08-17-2011, 03:07 AM
I remember Triple H basically running RAW as a Heel for a very long time. He was very much a hard fucker to dethrone.

Triple H on RAW from 2000-2004 was like that final boss in the video games you played as a kid that you just COULD NOT freaking beat! lmao
For me that was the Emperor in Star Wars Return of the Jedi on SNES.

Random ass comparison

CM_Jericho
08-17-2011, 03:28 AM
Little Jimmy wants the good guys to win. So the good guys win. If Little Jimmy wanted Cena to trip and fall on his face when he sprints down the entrance ramp... well then my name just might be Little Jimmy.

Fan4Now
08-17-2011, 03:43 AM

I think WCW put themselves out of business with shitty booking a lack of direction & greedy top spot main eventers. Even if WWF did have a part in their demise b/c of The Rock & Austin etc. it wasn't b/c good guys always beat heels b/c Austin & Rock used to lose alot back then unfairly mostly but still. I remember back in the day heels used to sometimes win clean. I mean these days (with very few exceptions) a heel will always run away or cheat to win. But a face esp. in the main event scene will usually win clean & some of them (two come to mind) will win not every battle but every war so there's no point in guessing anymore. The formula is pretty easy to figure out these days which is why I haven't ordered a PPV since SS 2010!

BlazersDozen
08-17-2011, 03:54 AM
I somewhat agree. Good heels do win fueds but the way the fued is booked makes the heel look weak. Every time the face wins, its clean but usually the heel rarely wins clean, making the face look superior even if the heel wins the fued, especially if the heel wins using dirty tactics, but this is mainly happening in the main event, not mid card.

When was the last time Cena or Orton lost clean?

SaberToothTigerz
08-17-2011, 03:59 AM
i dont think good always wins
70% good wins and 30% is when bad wins :P

jrsckilla23
08-17-2011, 04:58 AM
This is what I don't get from people they still cheer for Cena and Orton even if they steal the spotlight from everyone else but they end up saying well I respect them both for being hard working and dedicated well Austin & The Rock were as well but they let allot of people in the back get that spotlight as well. For Example Kurt Angle when he won the WWE title I was like "All great Angle is the champion I hate him" but I hated Kurt Angle the wrestling entertainer not in real life. Chris Jericho beat Austin and The Rock clean 1 2 3 to become first Undisputed Champion but NO!!!. Cena vs Punk at Summerslam he just had to have his foot on the rope but people still cheer that makes me laugh that allot people are tired of seeing Cena & Orton in the Title picture but still cheer them, well keep on cheering and you will see the same Shit!! with those 2. But Yeah the main enventers which there could allot of them like in the Attitude Era but there isn't need to stop making these good guys win clean and bad guys cheat, outside interference or count out Tired of that crap. that's why I'VE CENA NUFF Yeah! I said it

Whoever says blame the creative writers they have nothing to do with there characters.

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww211/jrsckilla23/192808_253098918041359_247118128639438_982265_2505 105_o-1.jpg

AOF666
08-17-2011, 05:17 AM
Look at Orton vs Punk. Punk won one match and he needed Nexus help. Orton won the rest of the matches. Punk was buried really bad in that feud. Same with Christian and Orton. Christian got one clean win on Orton and it wasn't even in a one on one. Christian had to cheat for the rest of his victory. Come on, Christian is a 17 year veteran and he is struggling for a victory....he was completely buried.

The_Awesome_One
08-17-2011, 05:39 AM
it disney, the hero always wins

tshizzy34
08-17-2011, 05:49 AM
It's better for business it's as simple as that. And yea HHH in that time frame was unbeatable. Everyone wanted to play the game but they just couldn't beat it.

steveorton
08-17-2011, 07:38 AM
Jericho Vs. HBK, Orton Vs Triple H, and Kane vs Taker. :P

Just to name a few and also ADR vs 619, I'm jus sayin...

printz1224
08-17-2011, 07:57 AM
Miz and Morrison had a small feud, and I'm fairly certain Miz came out on top.

Dr. Death
08-17-2011, 08:08 AM
There was also Sheamus vs Orton - Sheamus vs Cena - Swagger vs A-Ry - Swagger vs Evan Bourne ect...

68wPayne
08-17-2011, 08:10 AM
My opinion is that the goal is always for the good guy to wind up on top at the end of it all. Heels get faces over because a face cannot exist without a heel. At the end of the day most people want that closure that good triumphed over evil.

Bodom
08-17-2011, 08:16 AM
Story telling 101.

thedominator92
08-17-2011, 08:21 AM
Story telling 101.

or....IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

Bodom
08-17-2011, 08:22 AM
or....IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

No. fdshfgdsfgudsfs

the wrestling shade
08-17-2011, 08:59 AM
I don't mean to sound bitchy but when is that last time you remember a heel coming out on top of a feud? In wwe it seems like its always the same formula, a heel and a face have a match the heel cheats and wins, they have a few back and forth with dqs and count outs and then the face gets a clean win. Frankly I'm sick to death of seeing the good guys always come out on top.

Back in the old days it was uncommon to see the faces win because it made the heels look better, Think about Dreamer and Raven in ECW, Dreamer didn't beat raven for three years, he would always come close and then lose and the only reason, in my eyes, that he finally did get a win is because Raven was going to WCW

Ted DiBiase, HBK, Undertaker, anyone you can say has had a great run as a heel has almost always come out on top of their feuds with baby faces. But now no matter how much they build up a heel it doesn't matter because once their in a good feud its obvious that they'll wind up losing and it always makes them look weak

Oh, come on, man. Not everything ends the way you think it should. Besides, audiences love happy endings. lol however I think sometimes they actualy do it especialy when the face has needs a time off or the face has an injury or something

hystrix
08-17-2011, 10:08 AM
or....IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

It is! R-Truth was right all along....

KJ PUNK
08-17-2011, 12:10 PM
Hmmm...

WWE Champion: Alberto Del Rio (heel)
World Heavyweight Champion: Randy Orton (face)
United States Champion: Dolph Ziggler (heel)
Intercontinental Champion: Cody Rhodes (heel)
Tag Team Champions: Otunga and Hening (heel)
Diva's Champion: Kelly Kelly (face)

Theory proven wrong.

tshizzy34
08-18-2011, 04:25 AM
Hmmm...

WWE Champion: Alberto Del Rio (heel)
World Heavyweight Champion: Randy Orton (face)
United States Champion: Dolph Ziggler (heel)
Intercontinental Champion: Cody Rhodes (heel)
Tag Team Champions: Otunga and Hening (heel)
Diva's Champion: Kelly Kelly (face)

Theory proven wrong.

oooh Scratchmoted! And If nobody knows what that means cuz they have never seen the movie Cabin Fever it is aka FACED!