PDA

View Full Version : The Guru Of Greatness

Lamar8902
08-16-2011, 11:30 PM
The matches with Morrison and Truth have gotten both man nowhere I think they should have 2 more matches which I think should be no DQ or a Hell in the Cell match with Morrison winning both to elevate him to a brand new feud with..... The Miz!! I think Morrison would have way better matches with Miz and it could give Morrison the big push and maybe after that have him feud with Dolph or whoever is US champ and then if it goes rite elevate him to the top against.....CM Punk cause does 2 have great chemistry in the ring remember the matches they had on ECW?? Those 2 can put one hell of a match but on mic Punk will kill him but hope something like this happens cause Truth vs Morrison is no good

Brewer 314
08-16-2011, 11:32 PM
Morrison is worse than Cena in the ring, talk about "5 moves of doom"

68wPayne
08-16-2011, 11:45 PM
Truth should be the one to benefit from this feud. More impressive in the ring (yeah I said it, I hate pointless spot-monkies) and on the mic. Truth should definantly be in the main event before too long. Perhaps he should go to Smackdown to feud with Orton.

TwoTone
08-16-2011, 11:58 PM
Said it before and I'll say it again. Morrison sucks. Dude is bland in the ring and on the mic. Sure he does some insane stuff but other than that he has nothing. And the orange tan kind of makes me sick

Y2J___Y2J
08-17-2011, 12:04 AM
R-Truth vs Morrison in HITC.... that would make HITC look like a playground for pussies..
Neither of these guys would look right in a Cell.
HITC WAS for the most intense rivalries.. now it's a shambles.
I would think that maybe a TLC would suit them both down to the ground.
JOMO vs MIZ or JOMO vs Punk would be awesome. But JOMO vs MIZ is more realistic as of late and could be interesting with there past.
WWE seems kind of into Truth nowadays but there feud could become more intense as the weeks stroll on..

Lamar8902
08-17-2011, 12:08 AM
The only reason Morrison has been a spot monkey is because people like Vince don't know what to do with people like Morrison I mean look at the matches he had with Punk in the ECW days they where the best thing going that feud they had was really good and the matches they had on Smackdown a few years ago they had matches almost every week u guys say Cenas 5 moves of doom?? Like I said Vince don't know how to use guys like Morrison I mean if he has a 5 move of doom then Evan Bourne has it Kofi has it Dolph has it cause they do the same moves over and over again I bet if they were in TNA or in ROH they would have shown what they could really do and u guys would be marks but it's WWE unless ur on steroids u ain't shit

Lamar8902
08-17-2011, 12:11 AM
R-Truth vs Morrison in HITC.... that would make HITC look like a playground for pussies..
Neither of these guys would look right in a Cell.
HITC WAS for the most intense rivalries.. now it's a shambles.
I would think that maybe a TLC would suit them both down to the ground.
JOMO vs MIZ or JOMO vs Punk would be awesome. But JOMO vs MIZ is more realistic as of late and could be interesting with there past.
WWE seems kind of into Truth nowadays but there feud could become more intense as the weeks stroll on..

True but with the way Truth is nowadays and the things Morrison could do with weapons it would be a good match better than what we've seen lately in hell in a cell

nrb6304
08-17-2011, 12:48 AM
The only reason Morrison has been a spot monkey is because people like Vince don't know what to do with people like Morrison I mean look at the matches he had with Punk in the ECW days they where the best thing going that feud they had was really good and the matches they had on Smackdown a few years ago they had matches almost every week u guys say Cenas 5 moves of doom?? Like I said Vince don't know how to use guys like Morrison I mean if he has a 5 move of doom then Evan Bourne has it Kofi has it Dolph has it cause they do the same moves over and over again I bet if they were in TNA or in ROH they would have shown what they could really do and u guys would be marks but it's WWE unless ur on steroids u ain't shit

I'm going to pretty much 100% agree.
If Morrison is "5 moves of doom" Can you at least tell me the 5 moves? Cause I don't really know em. I can name all John Cena's
And if Morrison is "5 moves of doom" then Evan Bourne is a 1 move wonder.

:/ sorry don't buy it. Like everybodies said, go watch CM Punk/Morrison(Nitro) from 2007. It was about the greatest thing ECW did.

tshizzy34
08-17-2011, 01:22 AM
I wouldn't object to seeing this however I think in the end Truth will get the push over Morrison.

Lamar8902
08-17-2011, 01:33 AM
If Morrison is "5 moves of doom" Can you at least tell me the 5 moves? Cause I don't really know em. I can name all John Cena's

:/ sorry don't buy it. Like everybodies said, go watch CM Punk/Morrison(Nitro) from 2007. It was about the greatest thing ECW did.

To tell u the truth when I saw the match with CM Punk vs John Morrison/Nitro for the ECW champion after Morrison took Benoits spot at the ppv I became a fan of Punk and Morrison. After seeing the matches that took place after that the feud they had I knew this 2 together could put 5 star quality matches and that was years ago imagine what they could do now

Brewer 314
08-17-2011, 03:04 AM
Said it before and I'll say it again. Morrison sucks. Dude is bland in the ring and on the mic. Sure he does some insane stuff but other than that he has nothing. And the orange tan kind of makes me sick

c o s i g n e d

Brewer 314
08-17-2011, 03:07 AM

I don't know the names of homeboy's moves.

But there's a repetitive mix of of him spinning off the ropes and the occasional schoolboy roll up.

AOF666
08-17-2011, 05:38 AM
At this point Truth is far superior than Morisson. His promo on monday was terrible, you can tell he was reading from a teleprompter.

Fan4Now
08-17-2011, 06:06 AM
I'm gonna agree with Lamar8902 & Two Tone on this b/c I saw matches with Jomo vs Punk & Jomo vs Miz that were crazy. I have a few PPV dvds with Jomo (Nitro) vs Punk 2 times from ECW & one with Jomo vs Miz vs Punk granted that one was a triple threat but he did some insane shit. Not only big spots but pretty good wrestling style too. VKM doesn't care for or about Jomo. Maybe when you're obviously a good talented wrestler & he doesn't want you over he brings upon a limited set of moves so your not overly popular with the crowd. Jomo gets decent reactions at best. VKM doesn't want him over right now obviously. But Jomo is a good decent wrestler aside from his limited set lately. He's not Jericho Punk Angle or Flair in the 80s but he's good. They just watered him down. Cena knows a little more wrestling than he shows too but not much just your basic moves that alot of them your opponent has to handle.

clrj3514
08-17-2011, 07:34 AM
I love to watch JoMo in the ring! He's a spotty wrestler but what do you expect in WWE from a guy with his abilities? Haters gonna hate.

Besides Melina screwing him (in 2 different ways), he's not good on the mic as a face. With Punk anti-hero these days there may be room for him to be heel & get in the WWE title hunt eventually IF he stays.

steveorton
08-17-2011, 07:49 AM
Morrison needs to get that US title or be put in a feud with Ziggler, I believe both man would come out looking good and if Morrison could hold that Us title for about 4 months I think it would be best for his career, I'm jus sayin...