PDA

View Full Version : The TV title?

capn-edu
08-16-2011, 06:40 PM
seriously? I mean I enjoy eric Young but not the
title.. its to undervalued and in my opinion should be abolished or really taken care off

Y2J___Y2J
08-16-2011, 08:03 PM
EY is the most under utilized talent there is.. the guy is fucking awesome but spends all the show being a comedy act.. It sucks ass.
The title means nothing tbh, And EY should be at least upper mid-card..

Bodom
08-16-2011, 08:08 PM
EY excels at being the comedy character. He's already had his chance as a serious character and it flopped.

North Vegas Benny
08-16-2011, 08:47 PM
EY excels at being the comedy character. He's already had his chance as a serious character and it flopped.

Thats a lie, his best gimmick was when he was leader of World Elite.

pgarcia79
08-16-2011, 09:27 PM
Eh, never cared for the tv title.

Internet title > TV title www yki!!

helmsley
08-16-2011, 10:03 PM
ive posted this in another thread but i think that they should take the title from ey and make the title a hardcore one, with the 24/7 title defense and some good hardcore matches, it will be more entertaining, first champ: abyss of course

tshizzy34
08-16-2011, 10:13 PM
Eh, never cared for the tv title.

Internet title > TV title www yki!!

I 2nd this comment www yki

Bodom
08-16-2011, 10:15 PM
Thats a lie, his best gimmick was when he was leader of World Elite.

His best was leading a faction that nobody gave a shit about?

lol

Russo swerve
08-16-2011, 10:17 PM
I didnt know it still existed

68wPayne
08-16-2011, 10:26 PM
I have no problem with EY's schtick as long as he also defended the TV title in a real match. His gimmick lately has been being a wild n crazy guy so it fits. I just wish, if he's not going to have a real feud, at least have him defend it in a real match at least twice a month or so.

IrkenInvader
08-16-2011, 11:42 PM
I didnt know it still existed

I didn't know EY still existed.

Dr. Death
08-17-2011, 08:42 AM
Eric Young is a joke and leave it to Russo to downgrade the importance of the TV Title. The TV Title was very prestigous back when Tully Blanchard had it, now days it's a joke. I do realize it's not the same Belt.

jordan1995
08-17-2011, 09:13 AM
eric young is sooo underutilised he deserves to be tv champ ..though he would be better if he wasnt being dragged down by his shitty comedy gimmick

steveorton
08-17-2011, 02:05 PM
Just let the title burn, it's a disgrace of a title TBH, I'm jus sayin...

Ruthless_Aggression
08-17-2011, 02:11 PM
Just let the title burn, it's a disgrace of a title TBH, I'm jus sayin...

It'll be much more prestigious once Scott Baio wins it from him!

eboy
08-17-2011, 03:41 PM
EY is one of the Best Talents in the World his Comedy gimmick is off the Charts and he can go people jsut need to be happy that we are being entertained i mean EY is working with Scott Baio i dont think this makes him or the title a complete Joke it was a Complete Joke when Rob Terry had it and they were doing nothing with it at all

68wPayne
08-17-2011, 03:48 PM
Shouldn't have taken EY out of the tag division. I thought OJ & EY was a great tag team just for the odd couple factor.

Danielle20SxE
08-17-2011, 04:10 PM
Maybe he should get out of wrestling and become a comedian.

68wPayne
08-17-2011, 04:18 PM
Maybe he should get out of wrestling and become a comedian.

seems to be a popular career for ex wrestlers, Raven and Foley are both doing it

Danielle20SxE
08-17-2011, 04:21 PM
seems to be a popular career for ex wrestlers, Raven and Foley are both doing it

Raven does stand-up? Is he any good? lol

68wPayne
08-17-2011, 04:24 PM
Raven does stand-up? Is he any good? lol

Dunno, he talks about it on his Blog on YouTube though. He goes on tour with Rev. Bob Levy who was apparently a regular on Howard Stern

THE_CRIPPLER
08-17-2011, 04:53 PM
Eric Young is way overated, to me he isnt funny and he isnt anything above average or even average in the Ring....... I dont Understand how people come on here and say Eric young is being under used but Guys like AJ Styles, Joe and Danielles are being so mistreated, they are the founding fathers of TNA, they put it on the map before all the WWE rejects took over....
Also the World title is being burried, constantly given to Wrestlers who dont deserve it, changing from month to month in terrible matches.... If the World title is being burried what makes anyone think a stupid Outdated concept like the TV title would get any respect.

Plus I dont see the point in a TV title.... The Tv title was created cause World title matches or IC/US title matches were never shown on TV, Those Titles were saved to be Defended on Live Shows and PPVs to draw and attendance and get buyrates for house shows and PPVs...So the TV title was created so a title that was less important can be defended on TV, the bring interest in the TV Shows.... Now with all titles defened almost weekly on TV, in WWEs case 2 times a week, There is no point for a TV title its senceless.... and since the matches today rarly go 15 mins on TV I dongt see a point in using the 15 min time limit rule