PDA

View Full Version : Please help us all he returning

HCollins-TNA1
08-16-2011, 01:00 PM
Matt Hardy posted the following message on his twitter page alluding to the possibility of returning.

I'm ready.. It's time for me to get back in the ring. I'm gonna train my ass off & get ready for the day-wherever it may be. Preach

My thoughts.. well he have to return sooner or later....
Thoughts Please..

Rockstar83
08-16-2011, 01:22 PM
oh god, wwe reject returning!!!

Reloval
08-16-2011, 01:26 PM
Grapes beware

Juvenile Junkie
08-16-2011, 01:26 PM
rather Hardy than Heath Slater

Y2J___Y2J
08-16-2011, 01:31 PM
Oh shit.. we're doomed
This probably means Jeff won't be too long away from a return also ( if he doesn't get charged or goes to rehab)
The rapture is upon us..!!! :O LOL

AOF666
08-16-2011, 01:33 PM
Hardy was a decend wrestler, then he did the youtube videos are basically threw away his reputation. He became a total douche in my opinion.

HCollins-TNA1
08-16-2011, 01:43 PM
Can't be to hard on the Hardys....
They only human I think and so are we..... So Matt and Jeff both had done some great things in their past when not and when on drugs... They are no way my favorites.... Just saying you know they will be in the WWE Hall of Fame and the Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame one day... Scary thought but so is Hogan wrestling again....

steveorton
08-16-2011, 01:59 PM
Matt isn't all that bad, this can boost the Tna roster and if jeff returns wouldn't mind seeing Hardys reunite and at Bound for Glory 2011 Hardys vs Beer Money in a ladder match or something, I'm jus sayin...

shambo2k9
08-16-2011, 01:59 PM
They only human I think and so are we..... So Matt and Jeff both had done some great things in their past when not and when on drugs... They are no way my favorites.... Just saying you know they will be in the WWE Hall of Fame and the Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame one day... Scary thought but so is Hogan wrestling again....

lol if matt hardy gets in the hall of fame.... i hope when he dies andre the giant kicks the shit out of him.... he can just give jeff a back hander for ruining his own career.

HCollins-TNA1
08-16-2011, 02:05 PM
lol if matt hardy gets in the hall of fame.... i hope when he dies andre the giant kicks the shit out of him.... he can just give jeff a back hander for ruining his own career.

Apparently you have forgotten of their Match of the Year with E&C and The Dudleys??? Also their feuds with them and others...

shambo2k9
08-16-2011, 02:09 PM
Apparently you have forgotten of their Match of the Year with E&C and The Dudleys??? Also their feuds with them and others...

Nope i haven't forgotten. 7 matches doesn't make you a hall of famer.

PS - apparently you have forgotten Matt hardy is a tool.

kersh
08-16-2011, 02:10 PM
he really wont let himself get over will he?

he turned up in tna over weight and in jeff's shadow
he works out gets back in shape
has some ok matches with the likes of AJ
then leaves and follows jeff to coo coo land.

if he could keep his mouth shu,t he could quite easily get a good rep back in tna or even ROH. but like his brother he is own worst enermy

HCollins-TNA1
08-16-2011, 02:14 PM

The Hardys have impressive resumes not to be in a Hall of Fame.....

Here a list

New Dimension Wrestling
NDW Tag Team Championship (1 time)[96
NWA 2000 Tag Team Championship (1 time)[5

Organization of Modern Extreme Grappling Arts
OMEGA Tag Team Championship (1 time)[5]
Pro Wrestling Illustrated
PWI Match of the Year (2000) vs. Edge and Christian and The Dudley Boyz in a Triangle Ladder match at WrestleMania 2000[97]
PWI Match of the Year (2001) vs. Edge and Christian and The Dudley Boyz in a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match at WrestleMania X-Seven[97]
PWI Tag Team of the Year (2000)[98

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
TNA World Heavyweight Championship (2 times) – Jeff
World Wrestling Federation / World Wrestling Entertainment
WCW Tag Team Championship (1 time)[36]
WWF/E European Championship (2 times) – Jeff (1)[99] and Matt (1)[100]
WWF/E Hardcore Championship (4 times)[101] – Jeff (3) and Matt (1)
WWF Intercontinental Championship (1 time)[102] – Jeff
WWF Light Heavyweight Championship (1 time)[103] – Jeff
WWF/E World Tag Team Championship (6 times)[9][22][25][31][38][60]
WWF Women's Championship (1 time)[104] – Lita[105]
Terri Invitational Tournament[12

CobraNightviper
08-16-2011, 02:59 PM
I agree the Hardy's were good in the past but what have they so great here as of late? and drugs don't count.

HCollins-TNA1
08-16-2011, 03:29 PM
I agree the Hardy's were good in the past but what have they so great here as of late? and drugs don't count.

True... but their past will count when they decide to retire if they retire???? Who knows probably will see them on some Indy show or reunion show looking like Ricky Morton or wrestling Ricky Morton...

eboy
08-16-2011, 03:41 PM
well here is where i get slaughtered for being a Matt Hardy Fan but from when he debut in TNA up until when he got suspended he improved his condition imensly and i am glad he has resolved Personal issue i dont personally codmem someone for sorting things out in there life

Cold Blooded baby

tshizzy34
08-16-2011, 03:48 PM
Matt Hardy will return on October 21, 2011. Which just so happens to be the day that old prophecy bastard what's his name has re-predicted as the date for the end of days, which is odd since him returning is the 1st sign of the coming apocalypse.

The_Awesome_One
08-16-2011, 03:51 PM
They should fire both hardy's they are both smackheads, and they have refused to go to rehab.

eboy
08-16-2011, 03:57 PM
well here is where i get slaughtered for being a Matt Hardy Fan but from when he debut in TNA up until when he got suspended he improved his condition imensly and i am glad he has resolved Personal issue i dont personally codmem someone for sorting things out in there life

Cold Blooded baby

They should fire both hardy's they are both smackheads, and they have refused to go to rehab.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

MrzigglesFTW!
08-16-2011, 04:30 PM
Got Grapes?

jaymo
08-16-2011, 04:45 PM
matt will be in one door and out the other

masakaritko
08-16-2011, 04:49 PM

PS - apparently you have forgotten Matt hardy is a tool.

abdullah the butcher is mainly famous for poking people in the head with a fork and making them bleed, that and the hep c rumors, but he made it into the hall of fame.

monctonvike
08-16-2011, 11:50 PM
I don't think matt is coming back soon

Murphdogg4
08-17-2011, 02:19 AM

I agree Hc. Not sure why everyone has turned so badly on the Hardy's and I have a feeling if they went back to the WWE The wwe marks that attack them on this board will be cheering them on the wwe one.

Juvenile Junkie
08-19-2011, 06:21 AM
Matt isn't all that bad, this can boost the Tna roster and if jeff returns wouldn't mind seeing Hardys reunite and at Bound for Glory 2011 Hardys vs Beer Money in a ladder match or something, I'm jus sayin...

Hardy Boyz vs Beer Money in a Ladder Match,seconded

jordan1995
08-19-2011, 06:35 AM

roode will be in the world tittle match

Dr. Death
08-19-2011, 07:16 AM
I agree Hc. Not sure why everyone has turned so badly on the Hardy's and I have a feeling if they went back to the WWE The wwe marks that attack them on this board will be cheering them on the wwe one.

Maybe it's because of the stupid stuff they have posted on you tube, that and the court battle of Jeff Hardy. Some people do not realize that even tho they are superstars in wrestling, they are also human and have a life outside of the wrestling biz. My opinion of the Hardys has never changed, I like Jeff's ability and hope he can get control of his demons and make a comeback, and if Matt would show some actual dedication to wrestling and some loyalty he could be great as well. The Hardy Tag Team was one of the best in the very recent past.

HCollins-TNA1
08-19-2011, 03:00 PM
I agree with all... Yeah they have their problems outside the ring and behind the curtains.... and at home with what they do and don't do...
But the Hardys have one of the best resumes in Wrestling.... Multiple time tag champs... Unified the WCW and WWE tag titles.. and many singles titles between them... as well as many awards that they have shared...
I can joke about them and be serious both.... I understand most people joking, but most should be serious as well, and not forget th past..

Beer Money vs the Hardys in Full Metal Mayham would be cool...

Tommy Thunder
08-19-2011, 03:05 PM
Matt Hardy is WAY better off returning to WWE, as is Jeff for that matter. WWE actually take care of their talents unlike TNA. WWE can give Jeff the support he needs to go through re-hab.

I seriously hope they both end up back in WWE. That's where they made their name, and it would be a much needed boost to the tag team division.

PandaMassacre
08-19-2011, 03:11 PM
Matt Hardy is WAY better off returning to WWE, as is Jeff for that matter. WWE actually take care of their talents unlike TNA. WWE can give Jeff the support he needs to go through re-hab.

I seriously hope they both end up back in WWE. That's where they made their name, and it would be a much needed boost to the tag team division.

Also Jeff Hardy is always in better shape when he is with the WWE. They obviously took good care of Matt Hardy because by the end of his time there he was a plump pumpkin.

HeelTurn
08-19-2011, 04:04 PM
Sad thing is he used to be a good wrestler and incredibly over, and now....well.