PDA

View Full Version : ah,now the WWE has pulled a TNA

Juvenile Junkie
08-16-2011, 12:51 PM
you know those double standard,contradicting anti-TNA people aklso known as WWE marks/Cenation members?You do? wel they hate TNA because:

Bringing back over the hill 40 and 50 year olds...........
title changes every week........

hmm,the shoe is on the other foot now.what like 6 wwe title reigns in a month,Kevin Nash(who is OLDER now than when he worked for TNA) and well,we get rid of 1 McMahon and bring in his son in law.

Oh and Miz is now feuding with an idiot with a sandwich.great.Vince Russo would be so proud.

Automatic
08-16-2011, 12:55 PM
Miz was probably some Subway commercial, nothing more nothing less. I hope that Nash doesn't face Punk for the title. I hope Nash is in a supporting role.

Bodom
08-16-2011, 12:58 PM
herpdaderp

Juvenile Junkie
08-16-2011, 01:00 PM
herpdaderp

ah The Rock was right,John Cena does own the 2-5 year olds

TheBeardOfZeus
08-16-2011, 01:17 PM
herpdaderp

Herdaderp indeed!

Hopefully, Nash won't be competing. I dislike TNA because if you miss a week, you miss a month and you miss a year, the stories are so random and change every week, and then they are heel, then face.

HCollins-TNA1
08-16-2011, 01:19 PM
you know those double standard,contradicting anti-TNA people aklso known as WWE marks/Cenation members?You do? wel they hate TNA because:

hmm,the shoe is on the other foot now.what like 6 wwe title reigns in a month,Kevin Nash(who is OLDER now than when he worked for TNA) and well,we get rid of 1 McMahon and bring in his son in law.

Oh and Miz is now feuding with an idiot with a sandwich.great.Vince Russo would be so proud.
This is wrestling not boxing or MMA or any other sport.... Title reigns come and go..... Feuds come and go... Either learn to like it or hate it... that goes for both or all products on TV....

Juvenile Junkie
08-16-2011, 01:25 PM
This is wrestling not boxing or MMA or any other sport.... Title reigns come and go..... Feuds come and go... Either learn to like it or hate it... that goes for both or all products on TV....

frequent WWE title changes are socially exepted.not TNA and WCW

TheBeardOfZeus
08-16-2011, 01:29 PM

No, I think the way the title has changed made it okay.

Y2J___Y2J
08-16-2011, 01:29 PM
At least WWE doesn't have Kevin Nash wrestle ( and I hope they don't, maybe just keep him as an on-screen talent)
Miz with the subway guy was a cheap way to get heat.. it's not gonna last forever it's done.

HCollins-TNA1
08-16-2011, 01:30 PM
Apparently they not.... People are complaining...
If you don't love or hate one.... I think you most either hate one product you hate it all..... Learn to like it....

Lamar8902
08-16-2011, 01:37 PM

Idc about title changes but ur rite WWE is copying TNA since even with the new storyline of HHH taking over the company bringing his friends even his wife back on tv isn't that the Hogan/Bischoff thing in TNA cause is basacly the same the only difference is dat they have Punk WWE has the tendency to copy TNA and bring old storylines back from the dead but TNA will always suck to the WWE marks because WWE is original

HCollins-TNA1
08-16-2011, 01:38 PM
At least WWE doesn't have Kevin Nash wrestle ( and I hope they don't, maybe just keep him as an on-screen talent)
Miz with the subway guy was a cheap way to get heat.. it's not gonna last forever it's done.

Most likely Nash will be wrestling....
The Subway guy was not more then publicity, as the WWE had worked with him and Subway in the past...

nrb6304
08-16-2011, 01:46 PM
As for the title switching back and forth, I think that the way Orton/Christian have done it is okay. Because it's the same two guys fighting and switching the title. It shows that either A.) Both guys can't beat each other or B.) (this is what's happening) one guy can't beat the other clean.

I won't lie first it was Cena, then CM Punk, then Rey, then Cena, then Cena AND CM, and then just CM Punk, then Del Rio?
Yeah not feeling it

gravesismizfan
08-16-2011, 01:51 PM
Ranjah singh is new head writer if raw so maybe yes just trying to make some noise

dmt4life
08-16-2011, 02:24 PM

in the words of the Miz.....REALLY?!?!?!?!

WWE using one aged star to push a story line and give one of their main event talents a target to keep them busy while they promote a new champion and instantly the WWE is pulling a TNA, I want a show of hands, if Punk and Nash have a long feud here, does anyone really think Nash is going to come out on top of this feud unless there is massive outside support

second point of interest....Nash isnt the center piece of this story line, oops, another details that separates this from TNA story telling *please stop laughing at the TNA story telling comment*, he's being used as a piece to push the story, not the focal point of the story like TNA does with Hogan, Flair Sting and Steiner

kersh
08-16-2011, 02:29 PM
pasted from the wwe title history

The Rock beat Mankind St. Louis, Mo. 11-15-98 survivor series
Mankind beat The Rock Worcester, Mass. 01-04-99 raw
The Rock beat Mankind Anaheim, Calif. 01-24-99 royal rumble
Mankind beat The Rock Tucson, Ariz. 01-31-99 half time heat
The Rock beat Mankind Birmingham, Ala. 02-15-99 dunno

thats 4 changes in the space of 42 days back in 1999 so its nothing new

Markedoutforlife
08-16-2011, 02:40 PM
Im npt in love with frequent title changrs or cena always feuding for the strap.

HCollins-TNA1
08-16-2011, 02:44 PM
Wasn't it between 1990 and 1993 that the USWA use to change it champion weekly or every 2 weeks.... Thus giving Jerry Lawler like 25 odd reigns or something like that???

Bodom
08-16-2011, 03:01 PM
Ranjah singh is new head writer if raw so maybe yes just trying to make some noise

Gerwitz is still the head writer of Raw.

CobraNightviper
08-16-2011, 03:04 PM
Is this another wwe vs tna thread?

Rich Cranium
08-16-2011, 03:13 PM
Gerwitz is still the head writer of Raw.

I thought Singh was the head writer for Raw and that Singh and the SD head writer go to Gerwitz for the final ok as he is overseer for both brands.

eboy
08-16-2011, 03:15 PM
Miz was probably some Subway commercial, nothing more nothing less. I hope that Nash doesn't face Punk for the title. I hope Nash is in a supporting role.

i just dont get it why bring back Nash onto TV he cant go hes has so little Energy and he is taking Screen Time from young stars that WWE Should be making

Bodom
08-16-2011, 03:17 PM
I thought Singh was the head writer for Raw and that Singh and the SD head writer go to Gerwitz for the final ok as he is overseer for both brands.

To my understanding Brian Gerwitz is still the Head Writer for Raw. Ed Koskey replaced Michael Hayes as the Smackdown Head Writer

Here's the latest as far as the structure goes http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWE/article10019604.shtml

Automatic
08-16-2011, 03:23 PM
i just dont get it why bring back Nash onto TV he cant go hes has so little Energy and he is taking Screen Time from young stars that WWE Should be making

Well we don't know the actual deal here, so it's too early to say that he is taking screen time from the younger stars, because they are making CM Punk a star right now. I just hope we don't see a series of matches of them facing each other. Just one.

Bodom
08-16-2011, 03:26 PM
Well we don't know the actual deal here, so it's too early to say that he is taking screen time from the younger stars, because they are making CM Punk a star right now. I just hope we don't see a series of matches of them facing each other. Just one.

Punk and Nash should never have an actual match, but a couple brawls wouldn't hurt.

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-16-2011, 03:30 PM
Am I the only one that noticed that young stars did get pushed on Raw last-night or did I just imagine all of that? While there are similarities I will just hold my breath until' after a few Raws. From what I got out of that storyline Triple H has not even said that he was even doing that. CM Punk also pointed out that Kevin Nash may be a liar. When Kevin Nash went backstage an then was taken away by John Laurenitus when he claimed he had "something he would like" it immediately made me think of the politics that Kevin Nash is notorious for playing his hand at. This all brings us back to the "Reality Era". They were teasing a Kliq reunion when they said that HBK might be coming back. Did TNA create The Kliq? Hell no!

HCollins-TNA1
08-16-2011, 03:32 PM
Punk and Nash should never have an actual match, but a couple brawls wouldn't hurt.
I wouldn't be surprise they have a Punk vs Nash match somewhere down the road....

Automatic
08-16-2011, 03:36 PM

Hmmm, yeah could also work, anything to enhance the storyline for the bigger picture.

KJ PUNK
08-16-2011, 03:40 PM
Obvious troll is obvious

AOF666
08-16-2011, 03:42 PM

I thought Vince McMahon was the head writer. Nothing goes without his approval, plus he likes to change things even up 5 minutes before the show starts.

tshizzy34
08-16-2011, 03:46 PM
lol at Miz feuding with a Sandwich Chain Store promoter. I guess creative is really struggling on creating new story lines huh!

SkilletBoi
08-16-2011, 03:56 PM
pasted from the wwe title history

The Rock beat Mankind St. Louis, Mo. 11-15-98 survivor series
Mankind beat The Rock Worcester, Mass. 01-04-99 raw
The Rock beat Mankind Anaheim, Calif. 01-24-99 royal rumble
Mankind beat The Rock Tucson, Ariz. 01-31-99 half time heat
The Rock beat Mankind Birmingham, Ala. 02-15-99 dunno

thats 4 changes in the space of 42 days back in 1999 so its nothing new

very true, BUT, that was THE ROCK and MANKIND. I think they're an exepction.

kersh
08-16-2011, 04:35 PM
yeah but now it includes SUPER CENA

Xpacfan
08-16-2011, 04:51 PM
Herdaderp indeed!

Hopefully, Nash won't be competing. I dislike TNA because if you miss a week, you miss a month and you miss a year, the stories are so random and change every week, and then they are heel, then face.

Or does that go to show how very little things ever changes in the WWE these days?

Murphdogg4
08-16-2011, 04:52 PM
I call it like I see it, I call both feds out when they suck. And to me last night was a awesome show. I actually care about the story lines, and loved how unscripted the Punk - Nash segment was. I loved Del Rio's opening promo and how he won the match with Rey with a old school heel champion counter. Hell even Cena was kind of interesting and edgy

mitch176
08-16-2011, 05:11 PM
Jesus christ why can't people either love both products and get on with life... Or love one/hate the other and leave the other be?! What do you gain from trashing a product that other people enjoy? DO you honestly think that you'll change their opinions on the product they enjoy watching? This goes for WWE fans trashing TNA and vice versa. Also what winds me up is when people (See douche who started this thread), chastise a group of FANS for being FANS of a particular company... or god forbid, wrestler! Who cares if someone is a fan of Cena, I'm personally not but I would never trash other fans for being a part of the CeNation. Sorry if this feels like this is all aimed at the person who started this, it's just he's the easiest example right now.

Ruthless_Aggression
08-16-2011, 05:19 PM
Jesus christ why can't people either love both products and get on with life... Or love one/hate the other and leave the other be?! What do you gain from trashing a product that other people enjoy? DO you honestly think that you'll change their opinions on the product they enjoy watching? This goes for WWE fans trashing TNA and vice versa. Also what winds me up is when people (See douche who started this thread), chastise a group of FANS for being FANS of a particular company... or god forbid, wrestler! Who cares if someone is a fan of Cena, I'm personally not but I would never trash other fans for being a part of the CeNation. Sorry if this feels like this is all aimed at the person who started this, it's just he's the easiest example right now.

This. It annoys me when people give off a "holier than thou" attitude, thinking they're better fans for what they like/dislike.

johnnydropkicks
08-16-2011, 05:29 PM
I call it like I see it, I call both feds out when they suck. And to me last night was a awesome show. I actually care about the story lines, and loved how unscripted the Punk - Nash segment was. I loved Del Rio's opening promo and how he won the match with Rey with a old school heel champion counter. Hell even Cena was kind of interesting and edgy

I agree. it was a good show. Punk and Nash was good. But I hate Nash so it brought it down for me. Del Rio interrupting Rey's winning sequence was awesome. Finally a heel that talks big and wins big. And Cena taking shit seriously is a good thing. good show. Beth and Natalia are classy.

wwe=awesome
08-16-2011, 05:36 PM

im getting sick of these tna dicksuckers who are sayin wwe's doing the same stuff they are, honestly tna has been doing this stuff for like 3 years and when wwe does it, it means something, its a special moment and its not like they bring back oldies to wrestle on a full time basis they bring them back for a storyline, its completley different so fuck off, plus the wwe does it well unlike crappy ass tna.

HeelTurn
08-16-2011, 06:18 PM
I dont get it, the WWE title changing hands is telling a story. Nash isnt going to be an in ring wrestler, no parallels.

Tomsta666
08-16-2011, 06:23 PM
Why oh why do we have fanboys? I enjoy both WWE and TNA, I don't feel the need to compare or trash either one. Because you know what? Both are as ridiculous as each other!! :p

pgarcia79
08-16-2011, 06:30 PM
Is that what it's called when you pull back over the hill talent? "pulling a tna". LOL.

But I think you guys need to look at this from another angle. Like that fact that the wwe has a total of 6 hours (w/commercials) in programing a week to showcase its current and upcoming talent. Raw, Smackdown!, Superstars, and NXT. And even more if you include shows like TOUGH ENOUGH which highlights even more future wwe hopefuls. Now as opposed to TNA that only has 2 hours (even LESS with commericals) a week to showcase Impact Wrestling.

IMO, TNA can't afford to bring and spotlight as many older wrestlers as they have currently and in the past such as Hogan, Flair, Steiner, Foley, etc. And wrestling or not, it's still eating away at precious minutes that they could be using showcase their x-division. Now with WWE its different, because they can afford to bring a legend from time to time. That's why I'm not complaining about Nash's return because there is more than one program on a week.

BTW, more Nash and Punk unscripted heated promos. Nothing better than seeing two guys cut a promo that love to talk trash :D

Ruthless_Aggression
08-16-2011, 06:33 PM
Is that what it's called when you pull back over the hill talent? "pulling a tna". LOL.

But I think you guys need to look at this from another angle. Like that fact that the wwe has a total of 6 hours (w/commercials) in programing a week to showcase its current and upcoming talent. Raw, Smackdown!, Superstars, and NXT. And even more if you include shows like TOUGH ENOUGH which highlights even more future wwe hopefuls. Now as opposed to TNA that only has 2 hours (even LESS with commericals) a week to showcase Impact Wrestling.

IMO, TNA can't afford to bring and spotlight as many older wrestlers as they have currently and in the past such as Hogan, Flair, Steiner, Foley, etc. And wrestling or not, it's still eating away at precious minutes that they could be using showcase their x-division. Now with WWE its different, because they can afford to bring a legend from time to time. That's why I'm not complaining about Nash's return because there is more than one program on a week.

BTW, more Nash and Punk unscripted heated promos. Nothing better than seeing two guys cut a promo that love to talk trash :D

Eh, Nash may need to be scripted. Half of his shooting was just gibberish imo.

maar13
08-16-2011, 06:34 PM

Lol....what is this? all TNA hardcore marks are coming out their wholes to start pointing fingers and ranting all over?

Your argument is so full of faults that I don't really know where to begin, well I will give it a try.

Bringing back old guys? That is not really the argument most people are using, the main argument is bringing in every WWE former employee there is. And what? because Kevin Nash got a small role you are going to compare a guy who is 52 and has not even defyining what the real role is (He is not even wrestling)to a former 52 year old champion and Ric Flair wrestling at 62? Give me a break, you are just using that argument even not knowing where that is going, but God Forbit someone talking about Hulk Hogan wrestling at 58 again.

What freaking title changes every week? did you noticed that now? or did you noticed when The titles started changing hands since 2006? Since Edge cashed in his MITB briefcase there hasn't been a long title reing, the longest were Taker and Kane (both over 40) as World Heavy Weight Champions that lasted 5 months and The Miz as WWE champion early this year, that goes for almost six years, sorry but the argument is crap because with all in all the TNA title does not change that often.

What does bringging HHH in has to do with this? I mean, are you going to tell me that lame argument that it is the same that Bishoff and Hogan did? Because the circumstances are completely different in both cases.

Miz feuding with the subway guy? If any he used him as a step stone. Seriously after one show you got all that? I mean, is this the first time you watched it just to rant about it? Get your facts straight before start ranting like a madman.

And get this, WWE does not copy TNA storylines...only....They reuse all the storylines from the past, damn TNA is doing that too. All of them reuse storylines from the past and the indies, neither TNA or WWE are original in their argument most of the time.

Seriously, seems to me that you just watch to rant at WWE, Hell WWE is not perfect at all, TNA isn't either, can't you just enjoy each company for what they are? Both copy something form the past, TNA has copied WWE and WWE has done that with TNA too, so what?

Can''t you enjoy both for what they are and just let it be? Does TNA suck? NOt all the time. Does WWE suck? Not all the time, sometimes even if they use old things they can entertain people, of course if you want to be so, instead of just watching to rant about it.

Y2Jryder
08-16-2011, 06:43 PM
'pulling a TNA' ???
at least WWE is watchable

pgarcia79
08-16-2011, 06:55 PM
Eh, Nash may need to be scripted. Half of his shooting was just gibberish imo.

Yeah Ruthless your probably right, but it's still more refreshing than watching punk destroy cena in a promo for the hundredth time.

el gabo
08-16-2011, 08:21 PM
The fact that you title your thread "Pulling a TNA" makes the rest of your argument null. You take a shot at WWE by discrediting TNA. What a way to put your foot in your mouth.

johnnydropkicks
08-16-2011, 08:24 PM
Yeah Ruthless your probably right, but it's still more refreshing than watching punk destroy cena in a promo for the hundredth time.

I find your statement erroneous.

Cena doesn't get destroyed in promos.

if anything he's been beating Punk lately.

el gabo
08-16-2011, 08:32 PM

I wouldn't as far as to say he's beating Punk. Punk destroyed him the first couple of times. Cena gave him a good fight with the "5 moves of doom" promo.

pgarcia79
08-16-2011, 09:13 PM

???.... are you serious?.... no way.... smh

VanHooliganX
08-16-2011, 09:18 PM
Why oh why do we have fanboys? I enjoy both WWE and TNA, I don't feel the need to compare or trash either one. Because you know what? Both are as ridiculous as each other!! :p

Well said. They both fuck up as much as the other does. It's just TNA isn't as popular and aren't as popular.
If WWE fuck up a segment they're fine cause there is always next week.

pgarcia79
08-16-2011, 09:21 PM
Now that I think about it, I think punks promo caught Nash off guard. Thats why Nash was searching for words when he was responding. From what was reported that promo was very unscripted. Nash was expected those jabs Punk shoot.

Markedoutforlife
08-16-2011, 11:35 PM
If nash brings in a young guy to fight for him, that would be fine. Let nash manage the guy through the feud and then boom, two stars are made instead of one

THEKEVINBRAND
08-16-2011, 11:40 PM
man this thread is retarded

IrkenInvader
08-16-2011, 11:44 PM
man this thread is retarded

All threads involving TNA are.

THEKEVINBRAND
08-16-2011, 11:58 PM
All threads involving TNA are.

no the useless debate on who's better WWE or TNA

Murphdogg4
08-17-2011, 02:05 AM

I agree, be a damned wrestling fan, some of these guys act like they can't watch both or they'd be rooting against their home team or something. By the way I thought Raw was a damn good show, not perfect but damn good, I thought the Nash-Punk segment was awesome, it was so refreshing to see something not overly scripted. And this age crap needs to end, it's not a real sport, if a guy can still go, and is not pulling a Hogan and putting himself over all the time at the expense of the young guys I have no problem with it. They do have to win sometimes to keep a fued alive. And Nash has never been a good worker but he may be better now then when he was younger.