PDA

View Full Version : Shake it up!

The Awesome One
08-16-2011, 09:31 AM
For those of you who were expecting a post on the Disney Show, my apologies ;)

If you could make all the current titles vacant, who would you choose to be your champions?

Feel free to bring back the crusierweight title as well :D

HeelTurn
08-16-2011, 10:00 AM
Hmmm well

WWE CM Punk: the guy is on a major role and with his tweener character he can face anyone
WORLD Christian: feuding with Sheamus at first then maybe have JoMo traded to SD to feud with.
IC Cody: plenty to feud with
US Drew McIntyre: although hopefully they dont play up the whole, hes not American and hes holding the US belt thing.
DIVAS Beth: feud against AJ could be like the TNA equivelant of Gail/Kong.
TAG TEAM: No idea, probably make up a new team, how about Gabriel and Bourne.

The Awesome One
08-16-2011, 10:05 AM
I'd give the US title to Swagger and Gabriel and Bourne sounds like a good tag team... shame the WWE is letting the division die away -.-

eboy
08-16-2011, 10:35 AM
WWE: Del Rio (simply because his reign is looking Promising and want to see where its going)
WHC: Christian
IC: Michael McGuillicutty
US: Alex Riley
Tag Team- The Usos
Divas- Natalya

Rich Cranium
08-16-2011, 11:44 AM
WWE: CM Punk - No other choice as ADR just doesn't seem seasoned enough for me, Mysterio is played out (literally), and Cena is Cena (whatever)

WHC: Wade Barrett (give the man a shot) I have grown tired of Christian vs Orton

IC: Cody Rhodes fits the bill nicely.

US: Skip Sheffield - bring him back as an unbeatable Goldberg but make the US title the ending point.

Tag Team- The Usos - the guys are getting better and better so give them the titles until more teams are brought in.

Divas- Natalya or Beth

The Awesome One
08-16-2011, 12:29 PM
WWE: Del Rio (simply because his reign is looking Promising and want to see where its going)
WHC: Christian
IC: Michael McGuillicutty
US: Alex Riley
Tag Team- The Usos
Divas- Natalya

I forgot about Alex Riley, can't believe it! He is certainly in need of a title reign, his theme music is awesome, he has a fan base and he can cut a promo better than some of the roster

The Awesome One
08-16-2011, 12:34 PM
WWE: CM Punk - No other choice as ADR just doesn't seem seasoned enough for me, Mysterio is played out (literally), and Cena is Cena (whatever)

WHC: Wade Barrett (give the man a shot) I have grown tired of Christian vs Orton

IC: Cody Rhodes fits the bill nicely.

US: Skip Sheffield - bring him back as an unbeatable Goldberg but make the US title the ending point.

Tag Team- The Usos - the guys are getting better and better so give them the titles until more teams are brought in.

Divas- Natalya or Beth

I agree with you regarding ADR, his promos really bore me -.- he's good on the mic but I've had enough of him going on about his "destiny"
I also have had enough with Christian and Randy Orton, I've lost track of how many rematches they've both had... what ever happened to "3 rematches then its over"?
However, I don't think Wade Barrett is ready yet to become the WHC champion, give him one more year and possibly let him win the MITB next year
I would have said keep the title on Randy, and I would have had him feud with Cody Rhodes if he wasn't IC champion

S.E. Zero
08-16-2011, 01:07 PM
WWE: The Miz, I enjoy Punk as champion more than anything but as long as he is involved in his stand against management and continue to focus on Nash, HHH, SM, etc. he wont be champion for a bit and rather than seeing Cena as champion again I'd put Miz as champion again; he had a good reign and want to see what he can do with a second WWE Championship reign under his belt.

WHC: Sheamus, hes a great talent that has the look, good ring skills and good promo skills its just the voice itself that makes taking him seriously difficult in my opinion, I had this same issue with Swagger when he was champion; so I would give him a manager just for the sake of making him and promos be taken seriously.

IC: I would keep Rhodes as champion, the only thing I would do is guarantee he stands out alone as he should; having him be associated with DiBiase again was a mistake from the start.

U.S.: Evan Bourne, he has been in the WWE for a long time and has yet to earn gold and the U.S. Championship would be great for him.

Tag Team: The Usos, they are deserving of those titles and they would be great competition to the Kings of Wrestling if and when they debut in the WWE.

Divas: Maryse, I loved her as Divas Champion and with the title around her oh so beautiful waist, that classic hair filp/wink entrance she does would be on TV more and that I like lol

The Awesome One
08-16-2011, 01:22 PM
WWE: The Miz, I enjoy Punk as champion more than anything but as long as he is involved in his stand against management and continue to focus on Nash, HHH, SM, etc. he wont be champion for a bit and rather than seeing Cena as champion again I'd put Miz as champion again; he had a good reign and want to see what he can do with a second WWE Championship reign under his belt.

WHC: Sheamus, hes a great talent that has the look, good ring skills and good promo skills its just the voice itself that makes taking him seriously difficult in my opinion, I had this same issue with Swagger when he was champion; so I would give him a manager just for the sake of making him and promos be taken seriously.

IC: I would keep Rhodes as champion, the only thing I would do is guarantee he stands out alone as he should; having him be associated with DiBiase again was a mistake from the start.

U.S.: Evan Bourne, he has been in the WWE for a long time and has yet to earn gold and the U.S. Championship would be great for him.

Tag Team: The Usos, they are deserving of those titles and they would be great competition to the Kings of Wrestling if and when they debut in the WWE.

Divas: Maryse, I loved her as Divas Champion and with the title around her oh so beautiful waist, that classic hair filp/wink entrance she does would be on TV more and that I like lol

Regarding your opinion of Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase, you may be interested in my Smackdown thread: Ted Dibiase - The Pack Mule?

S.E. Zero
08-16-2011, 01:29 PM
Regarding your opinion of Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase, you may be interested in my Smackdown thread: Ted Dibiase - The Pack Mule?

Post the link I'll check it out.

The Awesome One
08-16-2011, 01:56 PM
Post the link I'll check it out.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?8805-Ted-Dibiase-The-Pack-Mule
Enjoy! :D