PDA

View Full Version : The JBW character thread: Get creative!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Kashdinero
08-15-2011, 01:07 AM
It has become clear that the JBW thread has transformed into a type of efed chat room, and it is to my understanding that many members of the roster have become hesitant to do anything character related for fear of it getting buried under a thousand whores posts. ;) Well, hesitate no longer, as Kash has done something about it.

This thread will be for any members of the JBW roster who want to advance their characters progression. This will be the place for In Character posts, and anything else like a story or an out of show interview that involves your (or others) character. This will be somewhere you can come and read what your favourite efed characters have been up to, or will be doing in the future.... And, lastly, this will be the place to come to escape the unavoidable overabundance of postwhoring that has been occuring due to the large influx of new members on our roster.

It will also give myself and the other members of the creative team a chance to get to know your character better, and in turn it will help us to create better shows.

So...

Who will be the first to "get into character"?

broc808
08-15-2011, 01:24 AM
IC: while the pirates may be on a losing streak im going to start a winning streak starting this week on Warfare i will go to 2 in a row as i will hold an open challenge so that ayone who thinks there better than me can be proven wrong

OOC: hows that kash

Kashdinero
08-15-2011, 02:33 AM
IC: while the pirates may be on a losing streak im going to start a winning streak starting this week on Warfare i will go to 2 in a row as i will hold an open challenge so that ayone who thinks there better than me can be proven wrong

OOC: hows that kash

IC: Broc...

If you fight like you talk, it'll be a cake walk,
come up short on the night and its all just snake talk,
boy talk, little kids running around the estate talk
so best you back it up Broc, or I'll be thinking that snakes walk!
Anyway, ya lucky you ain't on Mayhem with psychos like Chainsaw,
mutha fucka kills guys for fun, and eats their fucking brains raw,
you might be on WARFare, but trust me, bruv, it ain't war,
if you ever came to my ends you'd probably change sports!

OOC: That was great, but I know you got better. :)

samoan619
08-15-2011, 02:35 AM
IC: Broc...

OOC: That was great, but I know you got better. :)

Hahaha Thats my brotha Mass Murda right there!! Hit em wit the bars bro bro..

North Vegas Benny
08-15-2011, 03:36 AM
Reported By:
Ryan Clark

JBW Mayhem talent, The Sleeper and Nike shoes have developed an athletic shoe that has been avialable in shoe stores and on his website since July 1st. The Nike LOCSTARs are available wherever Nike shoes are sold. But if you have access to a computer and a credit card the Nike LOCSTARs are available at his website, GO2SLEEP.com or at Nikestore.com for the retail price of $139.95 plus s&h.

Here is a picture of the shoes from his website:

http://www.myairshoes.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/nike-rt1-black-red-01.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_v2qGzVxu6pk/TB27KKRmKKI/AAAAAAAAAEM/74X9OJpjxMY/s1600/2090712885_8ede4b72f8.jpghttp://diamondsail.net/company/media/k2/categories/4.jpg

Kashdinero
08-15-2011, 03:51 AM
Sleeps is way too cool for school.

Leggo
08-15-2011, 02:52 PM
Dug this one out of the archives... It was the last one I did. More to follow... Hopefully!

An excerpt from St George's book - By George

I woke to the sound of my apartment door slamming shut. Oh man my head hurt, self inflicted of course, but I wasn't sure where or when it happened. I managed to drag myself out of uncle Ned and proceeded to try and get my brain into gear. First things first, a cup of Rosie. As I poured the water into the kettle, I started to get flashbacks about the night before, but snapped out of my daze by my dog beeping at me. The battery was low. I had six missed calls from Theo, and one voicemail. I listened to the message, it was from Theo. The message said....

"Hey George, where the fuck are ya bruv? I really hope you didn't do what I think you did last night. He'll be fuckin..."

And then the battery went flat. *I started to ponder what i'd done last night that could of been so bad. I walked to the toilet and there it was, proof of the events that took place the night before. Lying in the hall way were two, yes two, pairs of Alan Whickers. Both lace, one red and one black... Very sexy. The nights events started to flood back to me, and I realised that I'd been a very naughty julius. So who slammed the door shut to awaken me? Or more importantly, who did the Alan Whickers belong too? I will tell all later.*

Two years ago when I joined a certain Fed (cannot name for legal reasons), I used to room with a julius called "Bad Ken Thriven". Now Ken used to be a good julius and a right Steffi Graf, but things started to change. We were tagging together at the time, under the name Adnate China's, and were very successful together. We'd not long won the belts and Ken's attitude changed dramatically. He was acting like a spoiled dustbin lid, and in my opinion it was down to jealousy. Ken always wanted to be the one who was more over with the crowd, he started to copy movesets and promos from others in the business. He always wanted to give the biggest pasting to our opponents, and always wanted to pin them. He got so power hungry that he started to get on everybodys West Ham reserves... Even me.

We'd go out after a show for a few brittanys, paint the town red, have a ruby and pull a few cadbury swirls to take home with us. They were great times, well for me anyway. Ken wasn't a looker like me, and his whit, humour and chat up lines were about as useful as a chocolate tea pot.

The tension between us was building up and you could tell that something was going to be said, or happen. After a work out in the gym, me, Ken and half of the roster were in the changing room. I was in the shower, when I heard Ken shout "George! Get the fuck out here now!" what now I thought. What does this aunt Annie want. I walked into the lockerroom and there was Ken holding his large White towel with a big shit stain down the middle of it.

I immediately pissed myself laughing at this obvious practical rum and coke. "you did this George, your dirty bastard!" he said. Now a rums a rum, but this wasnt me. "ah Ken man, fuck off. It weren't me china. My shit ain't that brown!" The lockerroom erupted with laughter. All the julius' thought it was hilarious... And then BOSH!!!!

The back n front caught me with my back to him and he nailed me across the back of the head with a dumbbell. That was it, I was out cold. I awoke stark bollock naked on the floor with some of the guys around me. I got straight to my feet and got dressed. Man, my fucking head hurt. I wasn't gonna forget this in a hurry.*

I was later told that it was Tremendous Trig Shovells who wiped his bottle n glass on Ken's towel. I decided that I wasn't going to let this incident get the better of me. I was a tag champ, earning good brass and working my way to the top of the company... Ken could wait. Things went from bad to worse after that. We barely spoke, we disagreed on match plays and ideas. It all came to ahead just before the "Londons burning!" ppv. I was scheduled to win the WHC belt (for my first time) against Tremendous Trig Shovells. We'd gone over the match and had some pretty decent ideas. Then the boss calls me into his office and tells me that I failed a drug test and I'm suspended. Great. The biggest match of my career and it was ruined. I know what had happened, and who had done it. That twat Ken.

Better still, who do you think was taking my spot in the main event? Yeah Ken... Tosser. I called Theo and explained what had happened, and decided to go out and get Brahms n listd. We went round town all night until we finally settled at our local night club. Two cadburys came over and me and Theo turned on the charm. We started drinking tequila. One after another, after another until Theo could take no more. He got himself a cab and went home, leaving me with the two lovely cadburys.

After a few more brittanys, I decided enough was enough, and invited the cadburys back to my pad for a bit of Georgie love. One thing lead to another and I managed to bang both of them. What a night! All three of us fell asleep on the uncle Ned.

I woke to the sound of my apartment door slamming shut. Oh man my head hurt, self inflicted of course, but I wasn't sure where or when it happened. I managed to drag myself out of uncle Ned and proceeded to try and get my brain into gear. First things first, a cup of Rosie. As I poured the water into the kettle, I started to get flashbacks about the night before, but snapped out of my daze by my dog beeping at me. The battery was low. I had six missed calls from Theo, and one voicemail. I listened to the message...

"Hey George, where the fuck are ya bruv? I really hope you didn't do what I think you did last night. He'll be fuckin..."

And then the battery went flat. *I started to ponder what i'd done last night that could of been so bad. I walked to the toilet and there it was, proof of the events that took place the night before. Lying in the hall way were two, yes two, pairs of Alan Whickers. Both lace, one red and one black... Very sexy. The nights events started to flood back to me, and I realised that I'd been a very naughty julius. So who slammed the door shut to awaken me? Or more importantly, who did the Alan Whickers belong too? *Didn't you know? It was Ken's sister and girlfriend!

Enforcer23
08-15-2011, 05:08 PM
IC as Daniel May from twitter-
well im back off to australia to give some more money out to the homeless and share the word of JBW
to fellow wrestlers...something in which im hated for doing from a certian JBW star...how far jealousy
comes when people see you accomplish stuff threw hard work...tisk tisk kiddson

ooc:more to come but theres a taste of what my guys about ;)

HeelTurn
08-15-2011, 05:17 PM
Posted this in the other thread but it got lost in the confusion...

With Rampage of the Titans, JBW's biggest PPV of the year, coming up JBW.com had decided to look back at some of the stars who made this promotion what it is today. First on the list is a JBW original, The Prophecy.....
The Prophecy made his debut in the very first episode of Warfare, and has the honour of competing in the first ever match in JBW's short history. He teamed with VKM as part of the tag team known as The Ego Trips, the duo would take on The Aristocrats in the first ever JBW PPV, with the tag team gold on the line. However after losing the match there was some signs of dessention between the 2. After apparently sorting out their differences, the team appeared at the second JBW PPV, and challenged the champs to a rematch. In a shocking twist, The Prophecy turned on VKM and the duo would then begin a brutal rivalry that would take place over several months and at several PPVs with the two trading victories in a serious of violent matches. At Monarchy of Aggression the two would face off again, only this time it was a fatal 4 way for Snair's Warfare World Title, also featuring TheDevilsAdvocate. Snair retained the gold, but The Prophecy got some measure of revenge and assaulted the champ with a steel chair. This however drew the wrath of the GM Manabu who fired The Prophecy after he lost a match to VKM. The following week he was reinstated, but he was forced to join the FSA. Later that night he cost Jman, a former member of The Aristocrats the World title, but the following week The Prophecy's integrity prevailed, he would not be a puppet of the FSA, and he cost them the match against SuperNova.
Whats next for the JBW original? Will he compete at Rampage of the Titans? Will he even have a job after his actions this past week? Stay tuned to JBW to find out.....

Thought this would be a cool way to hype the biggest PPV in JBW's calendar. Feel free to make one of your character...

K-Jammin
08-15-2011, 06:18 PM
The Jammie life of The K-Jam - By K-Jammin

Part 1 - School days

Im not going to start by telling you that I was born into a happy family who lived on a happy street underneath a rainbow, because I wasn't, instead Im going to skip straight to my first day of school. I remember waking up on my first day of school, my mum woke me up, helped me change into my uniform, had breakfast, hopped in the car, and set off. As soon as I got out the car and saw all the other kids I started crying my eyes out, the nerves just got to me I guess. My mum and dad handed me my lunchbox, both kissed me good luck and then I walked over to the group of kids. Everyone looked like they had already made friends, and as soon as I walked over one of the kids said to me " Nice lunchbox stupid face", and everyone laughed, straight away I felt like a misfit. The teachers came out and started reading names off the register and sorted us into separate classes, Karl ( the kid who insulted my Power Ranger lunchbox ) got put in the same class as me, and he had already made about 7 friends. I knew that me and Karl would be enemies for most of our school days.

Me and Karl had remained in the same class for 8 fucking years, and we were now in year 7 ( aged 11-12 ). Still, we hated each other's guts but still had never gotten into a full on fist fight. At the end of year 7, I got made captain of Arundle Colts Under 12's football team. Despite barely escaping relegation into the C League, we had some how made it into The County Cup Final and it was to be played at Wick Football Club ( Usually junior football are just played in fields, Wick FC could fit about 200 people in the stands so it was quite a big deal ). At school this was all everyone could talk about, and Karl played for Chichester City who also made it into the County Cup Final, so it was me Vs Karl in front of 200 people. Obviously there would be 20 other people in the game, but everyone knew we hated eachother and was anxious to see who will destroy who. The big day finally arrived, I arrived at the ground with the lads and I got boo'd by all of Karl's mates, but when I made it past all of them I got cheered by all my mates, I remember feeling like I was the SHIT!

The game kicked off, I was a striker and Karl was a defender so we were literally facing eachother. I won't lie, the match didn't live up to expectations. It was a bore draw up until the 86th minute I believe, where a team mate played a through ball for me to run on to and I was clear on goal then suddenly BAM! Karl, the no good fucking bastard took me out from behind. I was in agony, pretty much the whole crowd boo'd and Karl was certain to get a red card, but the stupid dick of a referee only gave him a yellow card! I was fucking fuming, and I had to go off as the manager wouldn't let me play on with a fucked ankle. Two minutes after I went off, Chichester scored and won the cup. Even though I was only 12 at this point, this shit was real serious, Karl stuck his middle finger up at me while holding the trophy, I suddenly went absolutely mental! I sprinted onto the pitch even though my ankle was seriously fucked, and in front of 200 people I started punching the shit out of Karl's face. The ground erupted with cheers, and Karl's dad ran on the pitch screaming "" Oi you little fucking wanker, get off my fucking boy! ", then all of sudden my dad came out of no where and punched Karl's dad. The ground descended into chaos, as my mates and Karl's mates then got into a fight. Imagion that, all this manic over an Under 12's football match? Was 100% worth losing the match as it resulted in Karl's face getting smashed in. I walked into school the next day, and EVERYONE wanted to be my mate! They knew I was the fucking boss! I felt like the don of the junior world, and for the next 2 years I owned the school, but then I got kicked out...

More to come soon!

ihearvoices
08-15-2011, 08:02 PM
IC as Daniel May from twitter-
well im back off to australia to give some more money out to the homeless and share the word of JBW
to fellow wrestlers...something in which im hated for doing from a certian JBW star...how far jealousy
comes when people see you accomplish stuff threw hard work...tisk tisk kiddson

ooc:more to come but theres a taste of what my guys about ;)

IC as Kiddson from twitter-

Just got the word JBW has got the Clearance to keep using my new theme song "Say your Goodbyes" and they dropped and nice round number on it too see kids dont listen to anyone when they say play by the rules cause rules are so overrated....

@kiddsonfan yep i read that tweet to he made about me, its ok because unlike May im not a gimmick ,phoney and company yes man while he is going across the world kissing babies ill be here carving my name in the history books.

OOC: All credit Goes to Enorcer23 for coming up with a great idea to use Twitter here IC or yeah and credit also goes to Kashdinero for making this thread

68wPayne
08-15-2011, 08:10 PM
IC: 'Bout time Kash did something smart round here. Leonard Ray Beauregard is gonna turn this thread into his own personal trailer park

Enforcer23
08-15-2011, 08:48 PM

Just got the word JBW has got the Clearance to keep using my new theme song "Say your Goodbyes" and they dropped and nice round number on it too see kids dont listen to anyone when they say play by the rules cause rules are so overrated....

@kiddsonfan yep i read that tweet to he made about me, its ok because unlike May im not a gimmick ,phoney and company yes man while he is going across the world kissing babies ill be here carving my name in the history books.

OOC: All credit Goes to Enorcer23 for coming up with a great idea to use Twitter here IC or yeah and credit also goes to Kashdinero for making this thread

IC as daniel may from twitter-
ahhh great comments from kiddson...me a phoney a gimmick..self made doesint stand for nothing..it stands for being real....me being a company yes man well im thankfull for what JBW has done for me...so why not pay them back in a great way by letting the world know what JBW is all about...ow wait i forgot you dont believe in saying thanks and doing good deeds as long as you get what you want..by crying

ooc: cheers but first time i seen twitter use on here was from holyjose and roman i believe

ihearvoices
08-15-2011, 09:50 PM
ahhh great comments from kiddson...me a phoney a gimmick..self made doesint stand for nothing..it stands for being real....me being a company yes man well im thankfull for what JBW has done for me...so why not pay them back in a great way by letting the world know what JBW is all about...ow wait i forgot you dont believe in saying thanks and doing good deeds as long as you get what you want..by crying

ooc: cheers but first time i seen twitter use on here was from holyjose and roman i believe

You say your selfmade its more like corporate made. Your just like the rest of the guys on the roster, a theft with a mask on, You act like your holy then god himself but the the truth is your as phony and fake as they get. Thats the difference between u and i, You will do all the appearance and kiss babies and ass to get your way to the top while me i will go out there and make a statement every night (like i have for the past few weeks) til im given the proper rest i am entitled too. But u wouldn't know anything about that cause everything u have has been given to u since day 1.

WWTNA Mark
08-15-2011, 09:54 PM
IC: I wish I had a character. :/

K-Jammin
08-15-2011, 09:56 PM
IC: I wish I had a character. :/

IC: You do, your that annoying prick of a boss who everyone hates, and you portray it excellently I must say!

HolyJose2391
08-15-2011, 10:00 PM
IC: You do, your that annoying prick of a boss who everyone hates, and you portray it excellently I must say!

IC: everyone hates? K-Jammin you only hate him because he fired you a few weeks ago.

K-Jammin
08-15-2011, 10:08 PM
IC: everyone hates? K-Jammin you only hate him because he fired you a few weeks ago.

IC: And what we have here, is HolyJose kissing ass in hope he get's put in the Main Event. Yukk!

Enforcer23
08-15-2011, 10:13 PM

You say your selfmade its more like corporate made. Your just like the rest of the guys on the roster, a theft with a mask on, You act like your holy then god himself but the the truth is your as phony and fake as they get. Thats the difference between u and i, You will do all the appearance and kiss babies and ass to get your way to the top while me i will go out there and make a statement every night (like i have for the past few weeks) til im given the proper rest i am entitled too. But u wouldn't know anything about that cause everything u have has been given to u since day 1.

ic as daniel may from twitter
well i guess hard work gets you those opportunities ive been getting...YOU making a name for yourself..is that how you do it i thought you had to actually perform in a match...have you had one yet????

ihearvoices
08-15-2011, 10:15 PM

@Kiddsonbestintheworld I know its kinda Hard to do your job when your boss wont even return you calls....I've been on the roster for over a month and some change and still no match on the main show. And your right you would think they be smart to have me headline ROFT off the fact i have been Treading on twitter every week and im not even on TV for more then 3 mins lets see any of the champs do that

ihearvoices
08-15-2011, 10:20 PM
ic as daniel may from twitter
well i guess hard work gets you those opportunities ive been getting...YOU making a name for yourself..is that how you do it i thought you had to actually perform in a match...have you had one yet????

HAHA ur funny and no i havent had one on mayhem but i have been owning your ass every night. Im just waiting for you to send out a tweet saying your account was hack i heard that something that happens alot JBW's wrestlers after talking alot of crap on twitter they cant back up in the ring

Enforcer23
08-15-2011, 10:26 PM

HAHA ur funny and no i havent had one on mayhem but i have been owning your ass every night. Im just waiting for you to send out a tweet saying your account was hack i heard that something that happens alot JBW's wrestlers after talking alot of crap on twitter they cant back up in the ring
IC as daniel may from twitter
well ill be back for mayhem this week so why dont you own me when you can see my face insted of attacking me from behind like your so good at huh

so what do you say kiddson you me one on one this week

ihearvoices
08-15-2011, 10:31 PM
well ill be back for mayhem this week so why dont you own me when you can see my face insted of attacking me from behind like your so good at huh

so what do you say kiddson you me one on one this week

Dont u have to talk to your master First? And Sorry buddy i dont work for JBW, JBW works for me so i wrestle when i want and dont worry next time i own u i will stomp ur face into the matt and make u kiss my boot. And actually im good at attacking people from the front also that is another one of my hobbies

broc808
08-15-2011, 10:34 PM
so we have officialy turned this into the ewn twitter page i hope shawn michaels doesnt find this page lol

HolyJose2391
08-15-2011, 10:34 PM
IC: And what we have here, is HolyJose kissing ass in hope he get's put in the Main Event. Yukk!

IC: I dont need to kiss ass to work my way up. I call it as I see it. On a side note I still owe you strippers don't I?

North Vegas Benny
08-15-2011, 10:41 PM
so we have officialy turned this into the ewn twitter page i hope shawn michaels doesnt find this page lol

Your an ASSHOLE !!!!

broc808
08-15-2011, 10:42 PM
Your an ASSHOLE !!!!

just a joke

North Vegas Benny
08-15-2011, 10:42 PM
Your an ASSHOLE !!!!

Ignore my previous comment. My account was hacked. lol

Enforcer23
08-15-2011, 10:43 PM

Dont u have to talk to your master First? And Sorry buddy i dont work for JBW, JBW works for me so i wrestle when i want and dont worry next time i own u i will stomp ur face into the matt and make u kiss my boot. And actually im good at attacking people from the front also that is another one of my hobbies

well just as i thought back down from a fight i guess if i am going to be scheduled for a match ill show you how i back it up in the ring...ow i will look over my shoulder aswell kiddson i dont wanna miss getting a chance to have an actual fight with you kiddson

on another note im off to do something kiddson cant and thats acknowledge fans going on a autograh signing spree
as always stay in touch with the international superstar everyone

ooc:sweet back and forth ihearvoices i do actually gotta split but we deff gotta do some more for our fued lovin what we got going on here

broc808
08-15-2011, 10:44 PM

Hacked??? come on if you wanna call me an ass hole you better be ready to back it up. jk

North Vegas Benny
08-15-2011, 10:47 PM
Hacked??? come on if you wanna call me an ass hole you better be ready to back it up. jk

Sorry, I had to do it.

Enforcer23
08-15-2011, 10:47 PM

hey man its better than jsut randomly putting IC around the place like how the fuck are you guys speaking to eachother

i know a joke but i feel as if i need to back up my twitter useage

broc808
08-15-2011, 10:49 PM
hey man its better than jsut randomly putting IC around the place like how the fuck are you guys speaking to eachother

i know a joke but i feel as if i need to back up my twitter useage

ya i see the point just thought i could rip HBK real quick

ihearvoices
08-15-2011, 10:51 PM

LMFAOO i see what u did there

ihearvoices
08-15-2011, 10:54 PM

well just as i thought back down from a fight i guess if i am going to be scheduled for a match ill show you how i back it up in the ring...ow i will look over my shoulder aswell kiddson i dont wanna miss getting a chance to have an actual fight with you kiddson

on another note im off to do something kiddson cant and thats acknowledge fans going on a autograh signing spree
as always stay in touch with the international superstar everyone

ooc:sweet back and forth ihearvoices i do actually gotta split but we deff gotta do some more for our fued lovin what we got going on here

IC: Now who is running...You wont be able to hide behind your fans and the company for too long.

OOC: I agree this is very helpful and very entertaining

broc808
08-16-2011, 12:01 AM
IC: as broc from twitter

warfare on wednesday cant wait hopefully i get on the card lol

THEKEVINBRAND
08-16-2011, 12:12 AM
IC: For those who have been living under a rock for the past six months, let me introduce myself to you. My name is "The Instant Classic" Kevin Matthews, one of the fastest rising stars this business has ever witnessed. I'm a former world champion and I am here to prove myself why I became world champion. You see, six months ago I signed with this company but before I could make it, I got a call from a certain other company. I accepted their offer leaving this company in the dust. There I became their world champion and started a revolution, but something in the back of my mind made me think. Something was lacking direction, I was there for six months feuding with the same guy week in and week out with nothing! So I decided to call up JBW, the company I left in the dust six months ago to re-fresh my character, and they accepted me with open arms and a nice paycheck. So you see, I'm not here to cause politics, I am here because I am a wrestler and I love wrestling. This is JBW, where there is no more prima donnas, no more politics... we're balls to the wall and in your face!

North Vegas Benny
08-16-2011, 12:20 AM
IC: For those who have been living under a rock for the past six months, let me introduce myself to you. My name is "The Instant Classic" Kevin Matthews, one of the fastest rising stars this business has ever witnessed. I'm a former world champion and I am here to prove myself why I became world champion. You see, six months ago I signed with this company but before I could make it, I got a call from a certain other company. I accepted their offer leaving this company in the dust. There I became their world champion and started a revolution, but something in the back of my mind made me think. Something was lacking direction, I was there for six months feuding with the same guy week in and week out with nothing! So I decided to call up JBW, the company I left in the dust six months ago to re-fresh my character, and they accepted me with open arms and a nice paycheck. So you see, I'm not here to cause politics, I am here because I am a wrestler and I love wrestling. This is JBW, where there is no more prima donnas, no more politics... we're balls to the wall and in your face!

**Pushes a large rock aside and I stick my head out** "No wayy"....."Helmsley check this out" lol
Sorry, the geico commercial came on t.v. as I was reading that.

broc808
08-16-2011, 12:22 AM
**Pushes a large rock aside and I stick my head out** "No wayy"....."Helmsley check this out" lol

youre an ASSHOLE!!!!

North Vegas Benny
08-16-2011, 12:24 AM
youre an ASSHOLE!!!!

Yes I am :p:p

broc808
08-16-2011, 12:24 AM
youre an ASSHOLE!!!!

pay no attention to this my account got hacked

THEKEVINBRAND
08-16-2011, 12:26 AM

IC: just watch your back that's all i'm gonna say

North Vegas Benny
08-16-2011, 12:29 AM
IC: just watch your back that's all i'm gonna say

IC: That's what I have Helmsley for. And he's as mean as a pit with rabies off the chain. So if you want some come and get some!!!

THEKEVINBRAND
08-16-2011, 12:31 AM
IC: That's what I have Helmsley for. And he's as mean as a pit with rabies off the chain. So if you want some come and get some!!!

ic: nah you're not worth me getting up as i see you're hiding behind another guy

North Vegas Benny
08-16-2011, 12:37 AM
ic: nah you're not worth me getting up as i see you're hiding behind another guy

IC: He is just here to watch my back, I have alot of enemies here in the JBW due to my not knowing how to bite my tongue. But I fight my own fights come up from my front and you can have all the *SLEEPYTIME you want.

OOC: *SLEEPYTIME is my finisher it's a TKO.

Kashdinero
08-16-2011, 12:39 AM
OOO: Great stuff, guys. After reading the last few pages I can honestly say that I'm more interested in the feud between Kiddson and May than I was before, and the feud was already picking up steam as it was. Props for using this thread to create more interest.

Benny, Broc, Jose and The 68er. I hope you got more where that came from, and I hope others follow suit.

K-Jam and Leggs. Guys, that was perfect! I know it was an old one, Leggory, but, man, that tale of Bad Ken Thriven will never get old. KJam... That was FAR from boring. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Ma$$Dinero: What, K-Jam is starting on my hombre, Jose, now? Bruv, focus on what's happening in front of you, 'cause you know full well how dangerous it can be to crash into my fist. *Looks off screen* Not now, Lucy, I'm busy at the moment talking to your limp-dick of a "man".... Now, where was I? Oh yeah *cracks knuckles* my fist. *holds up fist to camera and points to a particularly nasty patch of scar tissue* You see that, boy, that scar is from when I knocked your dad out, and his front tooth got stuck just under the knuckle. Your mum helped me pull the tooth out, and if I remember right, she put it under your dads pillow and the tooth fairy gave him a quid. Ya' Ma' told me half of that quid turned out to be your pocket money for the month, so, happy days, eh? And, why did I knock ya' ol' man out? Well, I, ahh, he, um, well, he caught me using my infamous fist your ol' dear, but in a somewhat different way. If it helps, I wasn't shagging her for too long before we were found out, and your dad was man enough to stick around and help out around the house washing the dishes and hoovering the floor. Nice fella.

But, things could have been so different had you had a real man to look up to, and you might not have grown up into such a fookin' poomps!

OOC: Hahaha!!! You know I love ya, buddy!!!... Your go :)

broc808
08-16-2011, 12:42 AM
OOO: Great stuff, guys. After reading the last few pages I can honestly say that I'm more interested in the feud between Kiddson and May than I was before, and the feud was already picking up steam as it was. Props for using this thread to create more interest.

Benny, Broc, Jose and The 68er. I hope you got more where that came from, and I hope others follow suit.

K-Jam and Leggs. Guys, that was perfect! I know it was an old one, Leggory, but, man, that tale of Bad Ken Thriven will never get old. KJam... That was FAR from boring. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Ma$$Dinero: What, K-Jam is starting on my hombre, Jose, now? Bruv, focus in what's happening in front of you, 'cause you know full well how dangerous it can be to crash into my fist. *Looks off screen* Not now, Lucy, I'm busy at the moment talking to your limp-dick of a "man".... Now, where was I? Oh yeah *cracks knuckles* my fist. *holds up fist to camera and points to a particularly nasty patch of scar tissue* You see that, boy, that scar is from when I knocked your dad out, and his front tooth got stuck just under the knuckle. Your mum helped me pull the tooth out, and if I remember right, she put it under your dads pillow and the tooth fairy gave him a quid. Ya' Ma' told me half of that quid turned out to be your pocket money for the month, so, happy days, eh? And, why did I knock ya' ol' man out? Well, I, ahh, he, um, well, he caught me using my infamous fist your ol' dear, but in a somewhat different way. If it helps, I wasn't shagging her for too long before we were found out, and your dad was man enough to stick around and help out around the house washing the dishes and hoovering the floor. Nice fella.

But, things could have been so different had you had a real man to look up to, and you might not have grown up into such a fookin' poomps!

ya sorry kash not really my best work today but ill try to improve and use this thread to my advantage

ihearvoices
08-16-2011, 12:46 AM

Ma$$Dinero: What, K-Jam is starting on my hombre, Jose, now? Bruv, focus in what's happening in front of you, 'cause you know full well how dangerous it can be to crash into my fist. *Looks off screen* Not now, Lucy, I'm busy at the moment talking to your limp-dick of a "man".... Now, where was I? Oh yeah *cracks knuckles* my fist. *holds up fist to camera and points to a particularly nasty patch of scar tissue* You see that, boy, that scar is from when I knocked your dad out, and his front tooth got stuck just under the knuckle. Your mum helped me pull the tooth out, and if I remember right, she put it under your dads pillow and the tooth fairy gave him a quid. Ya' Ma' told me half of that quid turned out to be your pocket money for the month, so, happy days, eh? And, why did I knock ya' ol' man out? Well, I, ahh, he, um, well, he caught me using my infamous fist your ol' dear, but in a somewhat different way. If it helps, I wasn't shagging her for too long before we were found out, and your dad was man enough to stick around and help out around the house washing the dishes and hoovering the floor. Nice fella.

OOC: Thank man

RomanFlare
IC: A little riddle: What does Psycho Siaki and a Northwestern Sorority Girl have in common? After Rampage, they'll both be my bitch.

THEKEVINBRAND

i hope my intro got me over

Kashdinero
08-16-2011, 12:47 AM
ya sorry kash not really my best work today but ill try to improve and use this thread to my advantage

Nothing to applgise for, my man! I seriously want to see more from Broc! Lol, I'm starting to become a big fan....

IC: So make sure you fookin' win on Wednesday night WARFare!! (or wNw for short)

broc808
08-16-2011, 12:56 AM
Nothing to applgise for, my man! I seriously want to see more from Broc! Lol, I'm starting to become a big fan....

IC: So make sure you fookin' win on Wednesday night WARFare!! (or wNw for short)

IC: so no surprise that no one has answered to my open challenge for this week.... i mean I cant blame them who would wanna step in the ring with me.. well not god of war thats for sure but i would like to think that JBWs standards can go farther than him so this week anybody whos man enough to step in the ring with me ill be ready

Enforcer23
08-16-2011, 12:58 AM
to kevinbrand ya intro there did make me like ya guy alot more

thanks kash i tried to add in alot of what my guy is about and in return i got a stellar back and forth twitter promo IMO

THEKEVINBRAND
08-16-2011, 01:02 AM
to kevinbrand ya intro there did make me like ya guy alot more

thanks kash i tried to add in alot of what my guy is about and in return i got a stellar back and forth twitter promo IMO

i see my work here is done

Enforcer23
08-16-2011, 01:05 AM
i see my work here is done

we're balls to the wall and in your face

our mother fucking slogon hahahahah

THEKEVINBRAND
08-16-2011, 01:07 AM
we're balls to the wall and in your face

our mother fucking slogon hahahahah

for a perverted guy that would sound dirty, hey Dubs, we got a new slogan!

IC: and i want my royalties!

aloisick
08-16-2011, 01:23 AM
IC: so no surprise that no one has answered to my open challenge for this week.... i mean I cant blame them who would wanna step in the ring with me.. well not god of war thats for sure but i would like to think that JBWs standards can go farther than him so this week anybody whos man enough to step in the ring with me ill be ready

I.C. You talk a tough game and i am geting fed up waiting in the stands paying full ticket proces while you run your gums that no one will accept your challenge... Well G-Scorp is here and he wants to sting you like only the G~Scorp can so jay-bee-double you have waited long enough get me on this show because i am e-fed up with this missed opportunity for g scorp to allevate thia show to a whole new level and if you dont like that thenCOME WITH ME

Enforcer23
08-16-2011, 01:40 AM
I.C. You talk a tough game and i am geting fed up waiting in the stands paying full ticket proces while you run your gums that no one will accept your challenge... Well G-Scorp is here and he wants to sting you like only the G~Scorp can so jay-bee-double you have waited long enough get me on this show because i am e-fed up with this missed opportunity for g scorp to allevate thia show to a whole new level and if you dont like that thenCOME WITH ME

ic as daniel may from twitter-
this guys got passion and talent JBW management and he wants to be here..id get this guy to a contract
before he jumps ship...just an opionon...dont give up G-scorp

ihearvoices
08-16-2011, 01:44 AM
OOC: I feel like im getting to know alot of u guy's Wrestlers way better

aloisick
08-16-2011, 01:44 AM
ic as daniel may from twitter-
this guys got passion and talent JBW management and he wants to be here..id get this guy to a contract
before he jumps ship...just an opionon...dont give up G-scorp

I.C. Dont worry daniel may i wont i will do whatever it takes however lov it takes and how many timees it takes but g s orp will make his mark you better believe it

ooc xheers enforcer you been one hell of a fan

aloisick
08-16-2011, 01:46 AM
OOC: I feel like im getting to know alot of u guy's Wrestlers way better

Ooc and me too as well

Enforcer23
08-16-2011, 01:50 AM
@ihearvoices i agree aswell ya really get a feel from outside the shows well done to kash for putting this up im glad people are using it

@aloisick yeah man just agree to have people on here that wanna do this i am a fan cause ya got great style to ya guy

RomanFlare
08-16-2011, 02:11 AM
IC: Yo. Yo. Yo.

I thought I'd sit here and entertain you,
maybe answer people who say "explain you".

You see, I'm a man named RomanFlare.
It's a long show, so take a chair.

I'm a man on mission, one that will reach fruition,
most people can't imagine this level of ambition.
I'm blowing up mics like a two-bit politician
spittin' nothing at my enemies but ammunition.
But, I'm no average wrestler for exhibition,
My opponents always end up friends with the mortician.
Doesn't matter if it's with a pin or a submission,
I'll be legendary--as the world's best technician.

There isn't a man who can beat me in the ring.
Now step back before I leg drop your ass back to Beijing. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rE0-ek6MZA)
There are many people who are on the upswing,
but, brother, I'm the only one who is the real thing.

Words of wisdom: Don't ever cross me.
I'll light you on fire--ooo, third degree.
Just be glad your name is even on the marquee,
not in the brochure next to the referee.

People are bitchin', "don't be an ass!"
or complaining about my power with the brass.
They're all one-dimensional see-through, like glass.
And a lot of them are carrying some extra mass.

It doesn't matter--one day I'll look back,
Laughing while their wives play with my meat pack.
Woah there boys, don't go on the attack!
This wouldn't happen if you were better in the sack.

Doesn't matter bro, she was a tramp!
She only cared because she thought you were a champ.
I hate to be the one who turns on the lamp,
but she was cheaper than a postage stamp.

Enough about your women, I'm not here to start wars,
And I sure don't care who's been down on all fours.

I'm a champ in the making, not just arrogant.
I just got my grade card back--rated excellent!

I'll carry you all to 5 star matches,
even though you stink like sewer gasses.

When it's all over I confident I'll be on top!
Compared to you bitches, I'm cream of the crop!

Enforcer23
08-16-2011, 02:21 AM

Now step back before I leg drop your ass back to Beijing. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rE0-ek6MZA)

Words of wisdown: Don't ever cross me.

ssooo that was impressive i think he just owned well everybody *scratches head*

RomanFlare
08-16-2011, 02:22 AM

http://troll.me/images/futurama-fry/cant-tell-if-sarcastic-or-just-being-nice.jpg

Enforcer23
08-16-2011, 02:24 AM
http://troll.me/images/futurama-fry/cant-tell-if-sarcastic-or-just-being-nice.jpg

just being nice after that i dont think i can be sarcastic

aloisick
08-16-2011, 02:26 AM

Words of wisdown: Don't ever cross me.

I didnt realise all you was rap and rhyme
but this is the g-thread, now your on my time

im the new top dog, future no 1
You are like a well cooked steak... Done

Scorp is here to stay and hes goig to kill
please roman no more sleeping pills

i lnow your a bore but let me do something you
ill bbe the new main eventer you can be no2

Dont get me wrong, i like you a heap
but your nothing more then these other sheep

so keep rapping, keep your little sing along
but to out battle me thats just plain wrong

this is the end of my rap, please dont be to alarmed
if you dont get in the ring with me, you wont get harmed

aloisick
08-16-2011, 02:27 AM

Look below bro you aint seen nothing yet

Enforcer23
08-16-2011, 02:31 AM
Look below bro you aint seen nothing yet

snap crackle and pop this went from one to a hundred

RomanFlare
08-16-2011, 02:35 AM
I didnt realise all you was rap and rhyme
but this is the g-thread, now your on my time

im the new top dog, future no 1
You are like a well cooked steak... Done

Scorp is here to stay and hes goig to kill
please roman no more sleeping pills

i lnow your a bore but let me do something you
ill bbe the new main eventer you can be no2

Dont get me wrong, i like you a heap
but your nothing more then these other sheep

so keep rapping, keep your little sing along
but to out battle me thats just plain wrong

this is the end of my rap, please dont be to alarmed
if you dont get in the ring with me, you wont get harmed

IC: Sit down son, I'll show you how it's done.
Just this once I'll set my skills to "stun".

You sound like man with his head in his ass!
Your words are like middle school sass!

I'm no grave digger, not here to bury you.
Step in the ring and I won't bother to carry you.

10 Seconds--the time it'd take for you to tap.
Your wrestling skills are worse than your rap.

Enforcer23
08-16-2011, 02:41 AM

man dont wanna seem like a roman ass kisser but id stop before he burys ya charecter like HBK did to drew
or keep going this stuff is great

aloisick
08-16-2011, 02:47 AM

you continue to rap? Didnt you understand
im a rapping phenom your just some house band

i cant believe i wasted this much time
this amount of wastage should be claaased as a crime

this aint your game, give up your hobby
im on the stage, can you hear me in the lobby?

Lets get back to wrestling your gonna make me tap?
Your not even worth me taking off my cap

your on top now ima send you fallin
youll end up like a naby beggin and crawlin

now listen to me roman please quit
im noot worried about you one bit

this is the end i dont wanna hear you no more
2-0 to g scorp... Thats the final score

RomanFlare
08-16-2011, 02:54 AM
you continue to rap? Didnt you understand
im a rapping phenom your just some house band

i cant believe i wasted this much time
this amount of wastage should be claaased as a crime

this aint your game, give up your hobby
im on the stage, can you hear me in the lobby?

Lets get back to wrestling your gonna make me tap?
Your not even worth me taking off my cap

your on top now ima send you fallin
youll end up like a naby beggin and crawlin

now listen to me roman please quit
im noot worried about you one bit

this is the end i dont wanna hear you no more
2-0 to g scorp... Thats the final score

IC: Come on, don't miss your chance to shine!
Swing and miss, you'll be living with the swine.

You picked the right enemy, I turn men into stars.
But be careful or I'll smoke you like fine cigars.

I'm coming at you hard and fast like Motorhead!
You haven't even stopped wetting the bed!

You think you can dethrone the king of the castle?
I've crushed men your better--you're no hassel.

I'm a vocal genius, I leave mics in FLAMES.
You can't even back up any of your claims.

Listen here son, you better heed my advice!
I'm not the kind of man to tell you twice.

Kashdinero
08-16-2011, 02:58 AM
<--- Really wants to get involved, but is interested to see how this pans out.

RomanFlare
08-16-2011, 03:04 AM
<--- Really wants to get involved, but is interested to see how this pans out.

IC: What is this? A two-on-one assault?
Whatever, it won't change the result!

aloisick
08-16-2011, 03:04 AM
IC: Come on, don't miss your chance to shine!
Swing and miss, you'll be living with the swine.

You picked the right enemy, I turn men into stars.
But be careful or I'll smoke you like fine cigars.

I'm coming at you hard and fast like Motorhead!
You haven't even stopped wetting the bed!

You think you can dethrone the king of the castle?
I've crushed men your better--you're no hassel.

I'm a vocal genius, I leave mics in FLAMES.
You can't even back up any of your claims.

Listen here son, you better heed my advice!
I'm not the kind of man to tell you twice.

i.c.
Your one mad rapper ill give you your dues
but all your doing is lighting a fuse

this bomb is tickin its about to go off
your about as hardcore as david hasslehoff

I got nothing to lose im not even rostered
when im done with you you will need to be fostered

im not calling you weak your acting like a child
i like my food hot this shit is wild

yoir done its over just finissh
Every time i out rap you, your vred is being diminished

aloisick
08-16-2011, 03:07 AM
Ooc

phone running out of charge be back in a few hours

RomanFlare
08-16-2011, 03:10 AM
i.c.
Your one mad rapper ill give you your dues
but all your doing is lighting a fuse

this bomb is tickin its about to go off
your about as hardcore as david hasslehoff

I got nothing to lose im not even rostered
when im done with you you will need to be fostered

im not calling you weak your acting like a child
i like my food hot this shit is wild

yoir done its over just finissh
Every time i out rap you, your vred is being diminished

IC: Woah son, where'd you learn to spell?
You're already done--ring the bell!

I dominate the landscape like Hadrian's Wall!
Call me Caesar 'cause I'm conquering you like Gaul.

Your verse is horrible, sadly funny.
It's like I'm battling the Easter Bunny (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA4tLCGcTG4&feature=relmfu).

Pack up, you're finished, a disgrace.
If you thought you'd win, your head is as empty as space.

Look, you couldn't find a way to beat me in any tome
because there isn't a man in history who beat Rome.

zapphoman
08-16-2011, 03:22 AM
IC: If you two want to do a rap battle, send it down the 8 Mile road. This is JBW, a.k.a The Alpha Dogs yard. You can say whatever words you want but if you can't bring it in the ring that is all they are...words. aloisick, you say your going to be the top dog, but you haven't even faced the current Alpha Dog. Once you beat him you can say whatever you want, but until then, BE A GOOD LITTLE BITCH AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! Romanflare, you may be talented on the mic and in the ring, but you have never face anything like TAD. THE ALPHA DOG IS PURE ADRENALINE LACED WITH SPEED!!! The Alpha Dog will throw you around the ring with suplexes galore, if you don't throw in the towel he will just suplex you some more. He then lays on The Alpha Grip and it's lights out for you. If you don't come into The Alpha Dogs yard with all your strength and all your might, you will FOR DAMN SURE have lost this fight.

RomanFlare
08-16-2011, 03:25 AM
IC: If you two want to do a rap battle, send it down the 8 Mile road. This is JBW, a.k.a The Alpha Dogs yard. You can say whatever words you want but if you can't bring it in the ring that is all they are...words. aloisick, you say your going to be the top dog, but you haven't even faced the current Alpha Dog. Once you beat him you can say whatever you want, but until then, BE A GOOD LITTLE BITCH AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! Romanflare, you may be talented on the mic and in the ring, but you have never face anything like TAD. THE ALPHA DOG IS PURE ADRENALINE LACED WITH SPEED!!! The Alpha Dog will throw you around the ring with suplexes galore, if you don't throw in the towel he will just suplex you some more. He then lays on The Alpha Grip and it's lights out for you. If you don't come into The Alpha Dogs yard with all your strength and all your might, you will FOR DAMN SURE have lost this fight.

IC: Woah, Woah! Calm down "TAD"!
Look, bro, I think you've been had.
I think that a battle would be rad,
but first we need to clean your piss pad.

aloisick
08-16-2011, 03:27 AM
IC: Woah son, where'd you learn to spell?
You're already done--ring the bell!

I dominate the landscape like Hadrian's Wall!
Call me Caesar 'cause I'm conquering you like Gaul.

Your verse is horrible, sadly funny.
It's like I'm battling the Easter Bunny (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA4tLCGcTG4&feature=relmfu).

Pack up, you're finished, a disgrace.
If you thought you'd win, your head is as empty as space.

Look, you couldn't find a way to beat me in any tome
because there isn't a man in history who beat Rome.

Your proud to be from rome you have a lilltle flare
think of something original if you dare

im the man let me tell you man
in about 5 minutes youl be kicking a can

yousay no man has ever defeated rome
Thats because there no money in your home

italy is in a mess im from down under
Rome is barely a spark to our thinder

stick to wrestling that you can do well
rappinv this awful is something i cant sell

you wanna take me in the ring your in for some pretty heavy shit
you cant out battle me thats a fact im the new kid

zapphoman
08-16-2011, 03:31 AM
IC: Woah, Woah! Calm down "TAD"!
Look, bro, I think you've been had.
I think that a battle would be rad,
but first we need to clean your piss pad.

OOC: Freakin Awesome!!

RomanFlare
08-16-2011, 03:34 AM
Your proud to be from rome you have a lilltle flare
think of something original if you dare

im the man let me tell you man
in about 5 minutes youl be kicking a can

yousay no man has ever defeated rome
Thats because there no money in your home

italy is in a mess im from down under
Rome is barely a spark to our thinder

stick to wrestling that you can do well
rappinv this awful is something i cant sell

you wanna take me in the ring your in for some pretty heavy shit
you cant out battle me thats a fact im the new kid

IC: Your rhymes are arbitrary--they make no sense!
All Aussies are the same--No Defense.

Lemme put this in words you can understand:
My rhymes will grind you down into sand.

I'm a Flare, the manifested Roman Empire!
Quick, speak up, your time is about to expire.

Your time in the limelight has come to pass.
I really hope you enjoyed your time in first class.

Look, we all know who won.
Stick a fork in you--you're done.

aloisick
08-16-2011, 04:23 AM
IC: Your rhymes are arbitrary--they make no sense!
All Aussies are the same--No Defense.

Lemme put this in words you can understand:
My rhymes will grind you down into sand.

I'm a Flare, the manifested Roman Empire!
Quick, speak up, your time is about to expire.

Your time in the limelight has come to pass.
I really hope you enjoyed your time in first class.

Look, we all know who won.
Stick a fork in you--you're done.

you think im arbitrary you dont stand a chance
arbitray means to have no reason, you you dont have a hope

do i really have to kill you time and time again
my rap winning strea i will extend

stp right now, pay atltention and learn
you are nothing as far as im concerned

now zapphoman ypu wanna swipe me from behind
i will take you out as soon as im signed

ive had enough of al this foreplay
i need to be signed im here to stay

you have tasted my entree stay tuned for the main course
But be warned, my bite is far worse

Enforcer23
08-16-2011, 04:29 AM
great work guys with this whole rap battle but ive got a little IC moment

got great news JBW will let me appear on IWA...for those of you who dont know thats the first company i wrestled for...for five and a half years i spent fine tuning my ability and JBW have spent quite alot of money to get me out of that contract i was in....so looks like i get to go into the IWA ring and speak and get to be a guest plus i will be able to catch up with some old pals aswell

aloisick
08-16-2011, 04:35 AM
great work guys with this whole rap battle but ive got a little IC moment

got great news JBW will let me appear on IWA...for those of you who dont know thats the first company i wrestled for...for five and a half years i spent fine tuning my ability and JBW have spent quite alot of money to get me out of that contract i was in....so looks like i get to go into the IWA ring and speak and get to be a guest plus i will be able to catch up with some old pals aswell

Thats awesome good luck bro

RomanFlare
08-16-2011, 04:38 AM
you think im arbitrary you dont stand a chance
arbitray means to have no reason, you you dont have a hope

do i really have to kill you time and time again
my rap winning strea i will extend

stp right now, pay atltention and learn
you are nothing as far as im concerned

now zapphoman ypu wanna swipe me from behind
i will take you out as soon as im signed

ive had enough of al this foreplay
i need to be signed im here to stay

you have tasted my entree stay tuned for the main course
But be warned, my bite is far worse

IC: Arbitrary means you ain't got a reason.
I'm whippin' yo ass like you committed treason.

I'd sign you personally if I thought you had value,
But I think I'd regret it like a Japanese Tattoo.

I think I've proven my point, staked my claim!
I'm ready to be inducted in the Hall of Fame!

What? You say I gotta wait?
I'll be holdin' all the titles at this rate!

Ain't no man alive who's in my league!
No one can stand up to my blitzkrieg!

IC: Props to Daniel May!
Am I the only one who thought he was gay?
J/K bro!

Enforcer23
08-16-2011, 04:38 AM
Thats awesome good luck bro

OOC: haha cheers mate ill be posting something in about 2 hours regarding that tweet thing aswell

Enforcer23
08-16-2011, 04:40 AM
IC: Arbitrary means you ain't got a reason.

IC: Props to Daniel May!
Am I the only one who thought he was gay?
J/K bro!

OOC: i knew i wasint far from RF havin a go at me hahaha

RomanFlare
08-16-2011, 04:42 AM
OOC: i knew i wasint far from RF havin a go at me hahaha

OOC: The man would make "How slutty was she?" jokes at a funeral.

aloisick
08-16-2011, 04:51 AM
OOC: haha cheers mate ill be posting something in about 2 hours regarding that tweet thing aswell

What tweet thing mate

Enforcer23
08-16-2011, 04:55 AM
What tweet thing mate

ooc: that tweet about going to his old wrestling fed ill be posting like a ryan clark report haha

aloisick
08-16-2011, 04:59 AM
[QUOTE=RomanFlare;218583]IC: Arbitrary means you ain't got a reason.

Another rap really? This one is ok
now you making me think now its time to pay

roman battle some one im sutre you will win
but against me you will be pinnned

camt handle me your a flare im a spark
i light up all the time you fissle after dark

dont do this to yourself making it to easy
you say your roman i think you are turnimg japanesa

do japanese ever rap no they bow
roman just hand in the towel

but now you claim your german ending with bliezring
ref ring the bell DiNG DING DING

aloisick
08-16-2011, 05:01 AM
ooc: that tweet about going to his old wrestling fed ill be posting like a ryan clark report haha

Ooc ok then any word grom tje powers tuat be regarding my promo and raps

K-Jammin
08-16-2011, 05:07 AM

Ma$$Dinero: What, K-Jam is starting on my hombre, Jose, now? Bruv, focus on what's happening in front of you, 'cause you know full well how dangerous it can be to crash into my fist. *Looks off screen* Not now, Lucy, I'm busy at the moment talking to your limp-dick of a "man".... Now, where was I? Oh yeah *cracks knuckles* my fist. *holds up fist to camera and points to a particularly nasty patch of scar tissue* You see that, boy, that scar is from when I knocked your dad out, and his front tooth got stuck just under the knuckle. Your mum helped me pull the tooth out, and if I remember right, she put it under your dads pillow and the tooth fairy gave him a quid. Ya' Ma' told me half of that quid turned out to be your pocket money for the month, so, happy days, eh? And, why did I knock ya' ol' man out? Well, I, ahh, he, um, well, he caught me using my infamous fist your ol' dear, but in a somewhat different way. If it helps, I wasn't shagging her for too long before we were found out, and your dad was man enough to stick around and help out around the house washing the dishes and hoovering the floor. Nice fella.

IC: The awkward moment when Mass goes around telling people he's shagged loads of girls when it's BLATANT bullshit! Seriously man, look at you your a fucking mess! Ugly little shit.

That's enough talk about you shagging women before your nose starts to grow. Real sorry to hear about George by the way, im sure he will be ready for your fisting action before you know it! So keep your chin up mate, and the other one . . and the other one . . and the other one . . fucking hell how many chins do you have?!

Also, I want my MidgetMa$$ back!

Peace out, fucker!

Enforcer23
08-16-2011, 05:08 AM
Ooc ok then any word grom tje powers tuat be regarding my promo and raps

not yet....

RomanFlare
08-16-2011, 05:14 AM
Another rap really? This one is ok
now you making me think now its time to pay

roman battle some one im sutre you will win
but against me you will be pinnned

camt handle me your a flare im a spark
i light up all the time you fissle after dark

dont do this to yourself making it to easy
you say your roman i think you are turnimg japanesa

do japanese ever rap no they bow
roman just hand in the towel

but now you claim your german ending with bliezring
ref ring the bell DiNG DING DING

IC: You sound like you're gargling soap!
Your words make less sense than the Pope!

I'm the king of the mountain, ain't no debatin'!
Step off--you better stop yo hatin'.

A Spark is a spark--it doesn't last long.
But with a Flare you'll do no wrong.

It don't matter where my words are from!
You're just stallin' cause you're batshit dumb.

I'm sorry, I don't feel good about that insult.
But I'd probably feel better if I was fightin' an adult.

You can't hang with me, that's absurd!
Go on, Sheep, get back in your herd.

My words are poppin' like Eve's money-maker!
On the mic I'm undefeated--like Mr. Undertaker!

I'm selling out arenas, you're selling out for food.
Some of the things you'll do are just plain lewd!

Come on bro, join the Cult!
You can't win with your weak insult!

OOC: K-Jammin! We Love Jam! We Love Jam!

K-Jammin
08-16-2011, 05:22 AM
IC: You sound like you're gargling soap!
Your words make less sense than the Pope!

I'm the king of the mountain, ain't no debatin'!
Step off--you better stop yo hatin'.

A Spark is a spark--it doesn't last long.
But with a Flare you'll do no wrong.

It don't matter where my words are from!
You're just stallin' cause you're batshit dumb.

I'm sorry, I don't feel good about that insult.
But I'd probably feel better if I was fightin' an adult.

You can't hang with me, that's absurd!
Go on, Sheep, get back in your herd.

My words are poppin' like Eve's money-maker!
On the mic I'm undefeated--like Mr. Undertaker!

I'm selling out arenas, you're selling out for food.
Some of the things you'll do are just plain lewd!

Come on bro, join the Cult!
You can't win with your weak insult!

OOC: K-Jammin! We Love Jam! We Love Jam!

Oh stop it, you'll make me blush!

aloisick
08-16-2011, 05:30 AM
I.C. Ma$$dinero how dare you show such utter distain at my promos and rapse md roman have been at it for the last two hours plus with some unreal freestyles and you dont even notice me how dare you? Are you pissed cause i ripeed shrreds from you the other day i have been promoing my arse of for weeks and this disrespect when i have been promoing like a main eventer and if you dont like this then COME WITHE

RomanFlare
08-16-2011, 05:35 AM
I.C. Ma$$dinero how dare you show such utter distain at my promos and rapse md roman have been at it for the last two hours plus with some unreal freestyles and you dont even notice me how dare you? Are you pissed cause i ripeed shrreds from you the other day i have been promoing my arse of for weeks and this disrespect when i have been promoing like a main eventer and if you dont like this then COME WITHE

IC: The man has snapped, shattered in his own mind. May his brain rest well in it's calcium grave.

aloisick
08-16-2011, 05:41 AM
IC: The man has snapped, shattered in his own mind. May his brain rest well in it's calcium grave.

I.C. This was never about you this whole cliche to scared to let some one from the outside in and the longer you guys take the worae it will be for my first opponent i have risen the ratings tenfold and im not even on the show imagine when i get signed

NightWolf
08-16-2011, 05:44 AM
IC: I was away for quite awhile an I come back to see that the entire JBW cast is holding a poetry session. That does not sound very fearsome to me. See what I wanted to do when I came here was to make a point. I want to hurt people inside of the ring, and I want to get the one thing that had alluded me for far too long.... My moment. It just all boils down to who I will make an example of. You never truly know where I will strike you down. My territory ranges within far distances. If you are walking down the street make sure that you keep your eyes peeled. I am not afraid to get arrested or fired. I will do whatever I want!

Oh an when Mayhem comes I will let everyone know what I have planned. I will change the face of Mayhem forever. I will not go into further details. You all will just have to tune in to see what I have cooked up for all of your ears an minds to feast upon. The Wolf has finally arrived in JBW an nobody will be able to bring him down. During my time away from in-ring activity I have buffed up an increased my agility. I do not mean to blow my own whistle, but.... I am pretty damn good, and you all will soon realize that it is practically impossible for anyone to reach my level.

K-Jammin
08-16-2011, 05:46 AM
IC: I was away for quite awhile an I come back to see that the entire JBW cast is holding a poetry session. That does not sound very fearsome to me. See what I wanted to do when I came here was to make a point. I want to hurt people inside of the ring, and I want to get the one thing that had alluded me for far too long.... My moment. It just all boils down to who I will make an example of. You never truly know where I will strike you down. My territory ranges within far distances. If you are walking down the street make sure that you keep your eyes peeled. I am not afraid to get arrested or fired. I will do whatever I want!

Oh an when Mayhem comes I will let everyone know what I have planned. I will change the face of Mayhem forever. I will not go into further details. You all will just have to tune in to see what I have cooked up for all of your ears an minds to feast upon. The Wolf has finally arrived in JBW an nobody will be able to bring him down. During my time away from in-ring activity I have buffed up an increased my agility. I do not mean to blow my own whistle, but.... I am pretty damn good, and you all will soon realize that it is practically impossible for anyone to reach my level.

IC: I AM the face of Mayhem, and you ain't changing shit.

HeelTurn
08-16-2011, 05:46 AM
IC: My my, its looks as though the JBW jobbers have got creative all of a sudden, from the A show Warfare guys to the B show Mayhem guys and even the C show writer WomanFlare.

NightWolf
08-16-2011, 05:47 AM
IC: I AM the face of Mayhem, and you ain't changing shit.

IC: Because you are afraid of changing. You want to feel nice an cozy in your own bland product that you do not even want something new to come along. When Mayhem arrives you will see for yourself, K-Jam. You have been dethroned.. Oops! I think I just did a spoiler on your own future!

RomanFlare
08-16-2011, 05:48 AM
IC: I AM the ass of Mayhem, always spewing shit.

IC: Fixed, bro. Thank me later.

IC: My my, its looks as though the JBW jobbers have got creative all of a sudden, from the A show Warfare guys to the B show Mayhem guys and even the C show writer WomanFlare.

IC: Funny you call us "jobbers", because you might not have a job much longer. Oops, did I say that aloud? ;)

HeelTurn
08-16-2011, 05:51 AM
IC: Funny you call us "jobbers", because you might not have a job much longer. Oops, did I say that aloud? ;)

IC: The Prophecy was fired before, true, but when the ratings for Warfare fell as low as Showdown, they had to get me back....

RomanFlare
08-16-2011, 05:53 AM
IC: The Prophecy was fired before, true, but when the ratings for Warfare fell as low as Showdown, they had to get me back....

IC: Really? Yet, someshow, in some miracle fashion, your merch sales are half that of BodomInvader, and almost as bad as Lenny Lightning. Hmph. That's a real brain twister.

K-Jammin
08-16-2011, 05:55 AM
IC: Fixed, bro. Thank me later.

IC: Funny guy Roman, almost as funny as the fact a retarded prick like you is getting a World Title shot at the biggest PPV of the year. RomanFlare = Overrated.

NightWolf
08-16-2011, 05:55 AM

IC: And you came back? Do you have no shame for coming back to work for the very same company that fired you? How much longer do you expect to even last? Sure you may draw ratings, but you are also moving along on borrowed time. Everyone burns out eventually, and when that day comes I will be there laughing my ass off at you. You are nothing but a glorified Tag Team drift away that got his shot of luck. But soon that luck will run out.

HeelTurn
08-16-2011, 05:58 AM
IC: And you came back? Do you have no shame for coming back to work for the very same company that fired you? How much longer do you expect to even last? Sure you may draw ratings, but you are also moving along on borrowed time. Everyone burns out eventually, and when that day comes I will be there laughing my ass off at you. You are nothing but a glorified Tag Team drift away that got his shot of luck. But soon that luck will run out.

IC: Another non believer I see, well enjoy making your angry youtube videos, you will have plenty of time to eat grapes and write those shows when your jerking the curtain.

HeelTurn
08-16-2011, 06:00 AM
IC: Really? Yet, someshow, in some miracle fashion, your merch sales are half that of BodomInvader, and almost as bad as Lenny Lightning. Hmph. That's a real brain twister.

IC: Thats beacuse of the conspiracy Manabu and the rest of the 5 Star Dissapointments set up after firing me. I notice you didnt mention your sales, maybe because some fat chick and your mother buying a half price t-shirt doesnt really count as sales.

RomanFlare
08-16-2011, 06:00 AM
IC: Funny guy Roman, almost as funny as the fact a retarded prick like you is getting a World Title shot at the biggest PPV of the year. RomanFlare = Overrated.

IC: AH! He got me! Mommy--I'm coming! Oh, my heart! K-Jammin destroyed me! Ahhh! The light! The Light is so bright! It's... It's getting closer! Good bye world!

Oops, turned out to be florescent lighting. Either way, I'd check your shoes before I put them on again, Jams. Or just get new ones. I had Chipotle for lunch and White Castle for Dinner--whew.

NightWolf
08-16-2011, 06:01 AM
IC: Another non believer I see, well enjoy making your angry youtube videos, you will have plenty of time to eat grapes and write those shows when your jerking the curtain.

IC: Youtube videos? Are you in the stone age? I am advanced. All of my stuff comes from my very own customized WolfPod. I am the future clearly, and it has been foretold that your days will be numbered. If I am a curtain jerker then you are nothing! I am above you, and you are simply in denial of that. You will see..

HeelTurn
08-16-2011, 06:04 AM
IC: Youtube videos? Are you in the stone age? I am advanced. All of my stuff comes from my very own customized WolfPod. I am the future clearly, and it has been foretold that your days will be numbered. If I am a curtain jerker then you are nothing! I am above you, and you are simply in denial of that. You will see..

IC: Im sorry a WolfPod? Is that some kind of Pokemon, and yes we will see, but not future man why dont you and the Doc get in your car and fly back to the Wild West. See you dont even deserve a good movie insult.

Enforcer23
08-16-2011, 06:07 AM
IC as daniel may from twitter (earlier tonight (aussie time)

daniel may taped apperance at IWA
posted by ryan clark

daniel may recently went to his old stomping ground IWA where he wrestled for five and a half years he tweeted that he would be making a special apperance tonight (australian time) and be speaking in the ring..well his speech before the tapings of there weekly show was recorded by a fan heres what he said

*daniel may walks out to his old tune http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7DFsBcVMDA
as he gets a huge pop goes around and shakes the fans, announcers and everyones hands out near the ring he then grabs a mic and goes to the ring as long daniel may chants echos*

daniel may- ohh come on you guys you are to nice..now come on sit down.... first off thank you to everyone in IWA for giving me a chance and becoming big in IWA..it was hard to walk out of here after 5 and a half years but i gotta admit JBW is big and offered me some great things and im glad they brought me out so that money could go into a company that has invested in me for a long period BUT remeber iwa will always be in my heart *chants of thank you daniel..may begins to clap in appreciation* its been great being here and i cant believe all the hard work living on the streets saving all my money finally came to something...something BIG in thename of JBW and ofcause all week ive been giving money to the homeless and meeting fans of mine and of JBW im glad to be here tonight for iwa and i will be doing a signing after the show with my great friends and iwa wrestlers...now that im in JBW..i believe ITS MAIN EVENT TIME(old catchphase) *chants start as daniel may leaves*

daniel may has also finished his back and forth to australia as his comitment to JBW grows big but has promised to keep sending money to his hometown..he finishes up on wensday (australian time) and flies back for JBW duties

on a last note earlier on in the day he appeared on a radio station promoting JBW and mayhems huge saturday and monday double live events coming up saying that JBW is the hardest working fed out..when a caller said you are a real company man may repiled with i want this company to become HUGE that means going out and promoting JBW for what we stand for i believe we can be the biggest fed in the world..YES that means
overtaking wwe i believe we have the talent and staff to do so..i promote this company becuase i want to seeus bigger...it isint a JBW mangement order...i do this because i want to

ooc: this will hopefully get my guy over as the nice guy and a real hard worker i didint wanna make him seem like a big shot in his old fed just something i wanted to add i hope ya guys enjoyed it

NightWolf
08-16-2011, 06:08 AM
IC: Im sorry a WolfPod? Is that some kind of Pokemon, and yes we will see, but not future man why dont you and the Doc get in your car and fly back to the Wild West. See you dont even deserve a good movie insult.

IC: Oh yes! I have a ton of pokemon cards now. I stole them away from your travel bag when you went into the locker room shower with your boyfriends, The Supernova. So while you were in there getting all shiny I was out making money off of all the idiotic children. I made probably 100 dollars off of those cards, but that money does not even amount to the high paying contract I had signed with Mayhem. You should go Back To The Future, because staying in the past does not suit you.

OOC: Are we both heels?...

K-Jammin
08-16-2011, 06:09 AM
IC: AH! He got me! Mommy--I'm cuming! Oh, my heart! K-Jammin destroyed me! Ahhh! The light! The Light is so bright! It's... It's getting closer! Good bye world!

Oops, turned out to be florescent lighting. Either way, I'd check your shoes before I put them on again, Jams. Or just get new ones. I had Chipotle for lunch and White Castle for Dinner--whew.

This sounds real fucking dodgy...

HeelTurn
08-16-2011, 06:11 AM
IC: Oh yes! I have a ton of pokemon cards now. I stole them away from your travel bag when you went into the locker room shower with your boyfriends, The Supernova. So while you were in there getting all shiny I was out making money off of all the idiotic children. I made probably 100 dollars off of those cards, but that money does not even amount to the high paying contract I had signed with Mayhem. You should go Back To The Future, because staying in the past does not suit you.

OOC: Are we both heels?...

IC: Ah its come to this huh a shower joke with my boyfriends, actually I prefer the company of women, many women which I enjoy sleeping with on a bed of money, money my friend which you wouldnt be able to make even if you sold 100000s of Pokemon cards.

OOC: Erm I think Im sort of a tweener at the moment, but leaning more to the heel side.

NightWolf
08-16-2011, 06:14 AM
IC: Ah its come to this huh a shower joke with my boyfriends, actually I prefer the company of women, many women which I enjoy sleeping with on a bed of money, money my friend which you wouldnt be able to make even if you sold 100000s of Pokemon cards.

OOC: Erm I think Im sort of a tweener at the moment, but leaning more to the heel side.

IC: So you are admitting that you have boyfriends AND girlfriends? GLAAD would love to have you around one of these days. You would be a great role model for all of them! But now I know why you are such a big deal. It is all clear now... WWTNA just knows that you are good with your lips, so he wants to butter you up with bigger contracts an high-paying storylines.

ooc: I actually think that I am a tweener too.. I am not sure. lol

RomanFlare
08-16-2011, 06:14 AM
This sounds real fucking dodgy...

IC: Two can play that game, huh? Well played, "sir".

K-Jammin
08-16-2011, 06:16 AM
IC: Two can play that game, huh? Well played, "sir".

IC: You know what, you ain't bad Roman.

RomanFlare
08-16-2011, 06:29 AM
IC: You know what, you ain't bad Roman.

IC: I'm just misunderstood! The voices... the voices in my head tell me to do bad things!

You think anyone will buy that? Should I cry when I say it?

K-Jammin
08-16-2011, 06:34 AM
IC: I'm just misunderstood! The voices... the voices in my head tell me to do bad things!

You think anyone will buy that? Should I cry when I say it?

IC: I think tears would definitely add to the crazy effect your going for, where have all the new kids gone by the way? I want to pick on someone...

RomanFlare
08-16-2011, 06:34 AM
IC: I think tears would definitely add to the crazy effect your going for, where have all the new kids gone by the way? I want to pick on someone...

IC: You could probably start a fight with NightWolf. Probably the biggest fish in the pond right now.

K-Jammin
08-16-2011, 06:40 AM
IC: You could probably start a fight with NightWolf. Probably the biggest fish in the pond right now.

IC: So there was a bear and a Panda or Mayhem, and now your telling me there is a fucking wolf running about?

K-Jammin
08-16-2011, 06:41 AM
IC: So there was a bear and a Panda or Mayhem, and now your telling me there is a fucking wolf running about?

Oh and a cock, in Ma$$Dinero that is...

RomanFlare
08-16-2011, 06:44 AM

IC: I'm still not sure who hired a fucking bear.

K-Jammin
08-16-2011, 08:35 AM
IC: I'm still not sure who hired a fucking bear.

IC: and we have a GM who goes by the name of Iron Ape! Whoever books this show has some kind of animal fetish.

HolyJose2391
08-16-2011, 09:22 AM
IC: from twitter @HolyJose2391: have a few things to get off my chest. About to get started on a. Musical side project I hope you fans tune in. Also there seems to be a little prick known as Broc who wants a shot at my title. He has issued an open challenge I will gladly accept! Lastly tune in this week on Warfare. God's favorite angels reunite on Warfare!

ihearvoices
08-16-2011, 10:16 AM

I don't do autograph Signings or Appearances I'm not a superstar i'm a Wrestler, I just might be the last one left in JBW.

zapphoman
08-16-2011, 12:02 PM
(Backstage at a JBW show, The Alpha Dog is backstage talking on his phone.)

Alpha: The Alpha Dog isn't worried about stupid celebrities anymore. No matter what advice he tries to give, they don't listen anyway. Well, The Alpha Dog tried to tell her she shouldn't be on television. He told Kim Kardashian that those who make sex tapes and releases it supposedly under the pretense that they had no idea about its release to get famous ARE JUST TALENTLESS WHORES WHO ARE SCREAMING FOR ATTENTION!!! Well, she called the cops. Something about The Alpha Dog verbally assaulting her while she was trying to eat lunch. She was with one of her many basketball boyfriends and her sisters... yeah you know the fat one and the stupid one. So, The Alpha Dog is getting out of the "giving celebrities advice" business. You know, The Alpha Dog should of probably known better than to start that.(listens) What? (listens) You were just wanting to order a pizza? WELL, WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY?!!! Here let The Alpha Dog help you with that. How about one with a topping he likes to call WRONG NUMBER YOU DOUCHEBAG?!!! THE ALPHA DOG WILL BE THERE IN THIRTY MINUTES OR LESS TO SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!!! HAVE A NICE DAY!!! ( starts playing Angry Birds.)

(A man and his son, who is holding a copy of JBW Magazine, walk up to The Alpha Dog. The man taps on The Alpha Dogs shoulder)

Man: Excuse me sir, but I was wondering...

Alpha: CHECK THIS GAME OUT!!! They call it Angry Birds. It's where you take these legless and armless birds and put them on a slingshot and shoot them at like boards and stones and shit.

Man: Oh yeah, I know that game. It's fun but...

Alpha: How about this for an idea? ANGRY ALPHA DOGS!! Instead of a slingshot, you have a cannon. Then you throw The Alpha Dogs legless and armless ass in there and shoot him out and instead of destroying just boards and shit...you destroy buildings and cars. MAKE IT HAPPEN APPLE!!!

Man: I'm sorry sir, but can you quit cussing in front of my son please. Look, my son is a really big fan...

Alpha: LET THE ALPHA DOG GUESS!!(looks down at the kid) Your little chihuahua is a big fan of The Alpha Dog. (Squats down and rubs the kids hair) How are you doing little guy? Enjoying the shows?

Kid: I like...

Alpha: OF COURSE YOU ARE!!! THE ALPHA DOG IS IN THE JBW NOW WHICH EVEN MAKES THE B AND C SHOWS GOLD BY ASSOCIATION!!!(The kid cowers close to his dad. Alpha then snatches the magazine from the kid and pulls out a marker) Who should The Alpha Dog make this out to?

Man: Actually, we...

Alpha: Oh, DON'T TELL THE ALPHA DOG THIS IS FOR YOU SIR!!! YOU ARE PATHETIC SIR!!! Using your own kid to get an autograph. Jesus, what has happened to parenting these days? Usually The Alpha Dog would charge people like you hundreds just for an autograph but The Alpha Dog is going to give it to you for free JUST TO GET YOU OUT OF HIS SIGHT!!!

Man: SIR!!! We are just looking for Zeus Apollo. My son is a big fan of his. He wants to get Zeus Apollos autograp. Who the hell is The Alpha Dog?

Alpha: (Stares at the man for a moment.) WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY SO?!!! (He then rips the magazine in half and throws it down at the kids feet. The kid starts crying as The Alpha Dog walks away.)

K-Jammin
08-16-2011, 12:06 PM
^^ This was hilarious ^^

Kashdinero
08-16-2011, 02:38 PM
Ma$$: All this talk about animals, and not ONE person mentioned the gerbil that K-Jam carrys around in his arsehole before his matches...

And...

G-Scorp, I've heard better rhymes from the kids on the see-saw
They lacked pre-thought, and were kinda square, like Eves jaw.
I didn't wanna get involved and interrupt ya little amateur rap war,
And embarrass you stupid, bruv, this place hasn't got a back door,
Escape would be futile, so please, stick to playing two mile,
Ma$$ will let you play eight mile, but first, you need a new style.
See, for now I won't be battling one on one with you child,
As someone could confuse Ma$$Dinero for a paedophile!

Roman, you can keep on ripping off my rappers gimmick,
But, bruv, you'd get fucked up like those little sluts in Chiswick,
This Popeye don't need no spinach to take you to your limits,
A few minutes after it starts it'll be finished, trust me I'm the illest
rapper turned wrestler to ever grace this pissant promotion,
I'm a tsunami of talent, Tamps, you're just a piss in the ocean,
but for now Jabes great White shark will allow you to keep swimming,
I'm out a here, I've felt more threatened in a room full of old women.

K-Jammin
08-16-2011, 02:55 PM
IC: Would just like to remind everybody once more that the gerbil accusations Mass is referring to were never proved and were in fact dropped in court.

Kashdinero
08-16-2011, 03:48 PM
OOC: Great to see everyone enjoying this thread.

Zaph and E23... Thanks for the effort, guys. That was fantastic. Seriously.

IC: Now, the gerbil in K-Jams battyhole was in-fact never proved, so I really shouldnt have brought that up... But all those puppies and kittens you keep in your ice cream van have been documented and caught on CCTV.

HolyJose2391
08-16-2011, 04:38 PM
IC: (on the phone)

HolyJose: Listen I know we haven't been on the best of terms but you debut tomorrow. We will dominate the current tag team division on Warfare

Caller: Need I remind you last time we teamed together?

HJ: No I remember what happened your jealous ass got annoyed that I got a world title shot and you didn't.

Caller: Exactly what makes you think I would team with you again? I always get overlooked in singles career.

HJ: Because I am the current TV Champion therefore the Main event scene is all yours for all I care. Look at what we can do we can both dominate Warfare holding the titles and I can be the first person ever to be a dual champion and you, you can have your shot at the world title. I'll get mine at some point I can wait.

Caller: That makes it different in a small case. But I digress I'll be there and show my dominance. I'll see you on Warfare tomorrow.

HJ: Perfect! The Future JBW Warfare Tag Team Champions will be a force to be reckoned with!

(HolyJose ends the call)

Enforcer23
08-16-2011, 04:43 PM
IC as Daniel May from Twitter-

well im now offically done with my trips after today i got another radio station apperance promoting JBW and our busy schedule...then say goodbye to family and friends them im off come the afternoon..

i will also be meeting up with JBW management to discuss alot of things..KIDDSON being one of them...hopefully they agree with my proposal

Ooc: that last bit is i am actually hoping to talk to a mayhem writer...just hope one of them comes online :p

BlackFalcon
08-16-2011, 05:01 PM
IC: *Backstage, Connor Chaos is skulking around the technical truck*

Technical Producer: Uh, excuse me, can I help you?

Connor Chaos: Actually yes, I was sent by Manabu, he wanted to talk to you about something

TP: Ok, thanks

*As the producer walks off, Connor sneaks into the truck, locking the door behind him. The truck is covered in control boards. Titantron videos, Wrestler themes, it's all there. Connor smiles, before barricading the door with a chair.

CC: Now then, so much chaos to cause, so little time...

OOC: 14 pages gone and i only just find this thread, weak on my part :(
Also, I'm wondering whether to request if this is actually included in warfare or not, I though it would be quite fun to do, like an homage to the days of DX, whaddaya think?

ihearvoices
08-16-2011, 05:02 PM

Seems like i have a fan Daniel May is going to take to management in my behave lol how sweet of him

aloisick
08-16-2011, 05:35 PM
I.C. Aa g scorp backstage

hey what are you doing let go off me i need to be hey stop it ooy let go off that can i at least have my gym bag ba k gees talk about an unwelcoming comittee

aloisick
08-16-2011, 05:39 PM
I.C. Daniel may you are you hell of a wrestler all these appearences and wrestling and ohh you even have time to advocate for me unlike kiddson who runs his mouth and demands ppv matches if i get my chance kiddson ill show you what the unsigned australian champion is all about

ihearvoices
08-16-2011, 05:58 PM
I.C. Daniel may you are you hell of a wrestler all these appearences and wrestling and ohh you even have time to advocate for me unlike kiddson who runs his mouth and demands ppv matches if i get my chance kiddson ill show you what the unsigned australian champion is all about

IC From KiddSon's Twitter

I heard my name was brought up funny how im not even on TV and im treading on Twitter once again talk about a company dropping the ball. As far as G scorp praising Daniel May this is the problem with this industry, people hero's are all phoney and fake there are no more true hero's.

HeelTurn
08-16-2011, 06:01 PM
from @TrueProphecy

Some hot chick at the airport asked for an autograph, after asking her to remove her V3 shirt I agreed, lets just say this wasnt the first time she removed her top for me today.

aloisick
08-16-2011, 06:08 PM

I heard my name was brought up funny how im not even on TV and im treading on Twitter once again talk about a company dropping the ball. As far as G scorp praising Daniel May this is the problem with this industry, people hero's are all phoney and fake there are no more true hero's.

I.C. hero no but i am a fan daniel may is my ticket in this business as no one else has even bothered to care a couple have said nice bio thats it so yeah kiddson i am a MAYniac and if you dont like that then COME WITH ME

HeelTurn
08-16-2011, 06:46 PM
from @TrueProphecy

Some hot chick at the airport asked for an autograph, after asking her to remove her V3 shirt I agreed, lets just say this wasnt the first time she removed her top for me today.

from @TrueProphecy

Holy shit that chick wasnt a chick, how many damn women am I going to have to go through to get that image outta my head!!!

K-Jammin
08-16-2011, 06:54 PM
from @TrueProphecy

Holy shit that chick wasnt a chick, how many damn women am I going to have to go through to get that image outta my head!!!

@TrueProphecy The most shocking part of that story was that there was someone wearing a V3 shirt, what the actual fuck?

Enforcer23
08-16-2011, 07:25 PM
Reported By Ryan Clark

we caught up with daniel may this morning as he was leaving his hotel and asked him why he has been trying to get G-scorp threw the JBW door this is what he said

DM: the guys talent simple as that...im not an expert on the matter but ive seen him perform on the mic and in the ring he knows how to be a wrestler and for that matter a JBW wrestler now as for the matter as IF jbw want to sign him to a main roster contract insted of a development deal who knows....

we also asked him about the kiddson situation and what JBW are ganna do about as such putting them in a match

DM:well um his got a big problam with who i am i cant help that i do what i feel is right he does what he feels is right BUT he picked the wrong guy..personally he got into JBW the wrong way now with JBW dealing with this ill be talking to them about it.....

Leggo
08-16-2011, 07:59 PM
from @TrueProphecy

Lol mate...

IC: V3 do actually have a large supply of Proph tshirts. This is just in case we run out of toilet paper though!

HolyJose2391
08-16-2011, 08:00 PM
from @TrueProphecy

Holy Shit that chick wasnt a chick, how many damn women am I going to have to go through to get that image outta my head!!!

IC: I. Still recovering from sleeping with that fat chick to get those Mayhem tickets...when I didn't need them. I feel your pain Prophecy

THEKEVINBRAND
08-16-2011, 08:10 PM
From @KevinMatthews

...waiting for that contract, will he keep up his end of the bargain, somebody's gonna get hurt!

aloisick
08-16-2011, 08:44 PM
Reported By Ryan Clark

we caught up with daniel may this morning as he was leaving his hotel and asked him why he has been trying to get G-scorp threw the JBW door this is what he said

DM: the guys talent simple as that...im not an expert on the matter but ive seen him perform on the mic and in the ring he knows how to be a wrestler and for that matter a JBW wrestler now as for the matter as IF jbw want to sign him to a main roster contract insted of a development deal who knows....

we also asked him about the kiddson situation and what JBW are ganna do about as such putting them in a match

DM:well um his got a big problam with who i am i cant help that i do what i feel is right he does what he feels is right BUT he picked the wrong guy..personally he got into JBW the wrong way now with JBW dealing with this ill be talking to them
about it.....

I.C. Wow wrestlers are being hounded about me come on jbw how long must i wait the g scorp is poised to sting and thanks daniel may awesome interview and thats why im a MAYniac kiddson he handles you with respect and dignity in respect to the organisation and not try to bring it to its knees no class kiddson you need yto be stung like onlythe g scorp can

ooc thanks enforcer i thinkyou have done more for me then i ever could

Enforcer23
08-16-2011, 09:02 PM
I.C. Wow wrestlers are being hounded about me come on jbw how long must i wait the g scorp is poised to sting and thanks daniel may awesome interview and thats why im a MAYniac kiddson he handles you with respect and dignity in respect to the organisation and not try to bring it to its knees no class kiddson you need yto be stung like onlythe g scorp can

ooc thanks enforcer i thinkyou have done more for me then i ever could

Ooc: no worries mate it helps my guy when im IC and its odd about ya whole delima but trust me the writers will get back to you ;)

aloisick
08-16-2011, 09:35 PM
Ooc: no worries mate it helps my guy when im IC and its odd about ya whole delima but trust me the writers will get back to you ;)

I.C. Well they have been told by reporters, haters and lovers of the G Scorp to sign me if they fail to do this then that is their perogative and there business that will drop

OOC im hopeful this will build up into something special and im really enjoying this

ihearvoices
08-16-2011, 10:12 PM

I think its time to shake things up a bit just got doing the next edition of YouShoot which will be up in just a few minutes, it will be a must see video. As far as G Scorp and May Go if Scorp wants to be May's Sidekick then he has pick the wrong hero to believe in. Anyways i will be posting a direct link to my You Shoot Video. All questions will be answer and i will finally be able to explain myself the right way

aloisick
08-16-2011, 10:35 PM

I think its time to shake things up a bit just got doing the next edition of YouShoot which will be up in just a few minutes, it will be a must see video. As far as G Scorp and May Go if Scorp wants to be May's Sidekick then he has pick the wrong hero to believe in. Anyways i will be posting a direct link to my You Shoot Video. All questions will be answer and i will finally be able to explain myself the right way

I.C. Kiddson i am not a side kick i am merely a MAYniac (and by the way thats my trademark) but we shall see in good time whether i have picked the right side or not

aloisick
08-16-2011, 10:36 PM
ooc: Kiddson please send us your link i would like to watch

ihearvoices
08-16-2011, 11:00 PM
YouShoot "Kiddson Edition"

Interviewer : Well hello Kiddson lets get down to it, What Triggered the Attacks against Daniel May?

Kiddson: I think i explained that this past week on Mayhem but if you would like me to go into more detail i will. You see my real problem with the guy is he represents what wrong with this company and industry as a whole. People no longer rise in the ranks by pure talent no now the rankings are all base off of who kisses more ass and who is more "Marketable" which i think is a load of crap. Take me for example you can not say there is anyone on the roster who can out perform me on a weekly basis but yet i have still not been place on the main roster and force to be suck in development. While May is on mayhem getting a shot a title just because he does charity just because he signs autograph those things have nothing to do with in ring talent or wrestling.

Interviewer: Some will say it seems as your jealous of Daniel may....

Kiddson: let me cut you off there i have never been and will never be jealous of him i just believe he is a phoney. everything about him is so fake, like his whole background story about growing up alone and all that crap it just seems like its all work so that people can feel more sorry for him because its bad enough he cant wrestle. Where in my case when u speak to me i am the same guy as i am on TV there is no gimmick with me. This is not 1980's we dont need gimmicks anymore its time for a change and i will be the guy to bring JBW and the whole wrestling industry into a new era.

Interviewer: So what has been the feedback and reaction you have been getting for all these sudden attacks against Daniel May?

Kiddson: To be honest the first week i did it i got major heat from management and the guys in the locker room, I was even threaten that i would be fired and taken out of development if i ever did it again, but of course i laughed it off cause i knew they would never fire me, and then next week i did the same shit as like a big fuck you and i do what i want to the management and the guys in the looker room. As far as the guys in the back i could care less because this is my job i dont come to work to make friends and pals i come to work to do a job which is go out there and out perform everyone and crave my name in the history books. If people dont like me because of that then i can give two shits.

Interviewer: You said that JBW management would never fire you what makes you so confident in that?

Kiddson: Well #1 i signed a contract so if they was to suddenly fire me i would bring JBW to court and it would cost them way more then they can afford to lose. #2 Right now im the hottest thing they got just look at twitter i have been treading week after week attack after attack without even being on the main roster. Who else can do something like that? Dont even answer that ill tell you...Nobody!

Interviewer: ok' well on a lighter note what made you suddenly change your entrance music? What inspired the change?

Kiddson: I just felt it was more fitting of what im all about right now. I felt like wrestling has become so safe, so predictable and im the guy to say "hey those days are gone say goodbye to those day". I believe in just this short period of time my attacks have proven i dont work for JBW, JBW works for me.

Interviewer: What would u like to a accomplish with all of these attacks?

Kiddson: Just everything that was promise to me. i think everyone is looking at this as just black or white when the truth is im not the bad guy. I was signed on false promises, not one thing that was promise to me has been follow through with. I have been in development for over a month now, Let me also remind you i didnt go looking for a job @ Jbw they came looking for me so you would think they would actually invest in a guy like me but instead they pissed all over me and have been wasting my time and i got tired of it.

Interviewer: So you're not scared by saying things like this it will be just another thing they will use against you to hold you back and not give you a push or spot on the main roster?

Kiddson: That's the thing i stop caring, when your in my position and you have been fuck'd over by a company its like why even care anymore, Why follow rules none of it matters. So at home i was like if they wont put me on the show then fine ill come out every week and destroy one their hero's aka company boys. I bet you after putting a couple of them on the injure list they will be calling my phone asking me to come on mayhem on a weekly basis. In life you cant rely on anyone you have to go out there and get what you feel is deserving of you, which is something i have been doing on a weekly basis.

Interviewer: is there anything else you have to say as we close up this edition of YouShoot?

Kiddson: Just that for me things are not black or white its Gold meaning all i see is success weather that means just going out there taking what i want or doing it any other way i feel like doing. Im not a heel/Face im just Me. So i say tune in on mayhem u never know you just might see me pop up :cool: hahaha

aloisick
08-16-2011, 11:11 PM
ooc Really nice man nice one i may copy you one day

I.C. Kiddson Kiddson, Kiddson tsk tsk tsk now tell me what makes you feel like your bigger then the whole picture
in the same shoot you run your gums about why you are doing what you are doing to bring wrestling back which i respect and nearly brought into your whole spill then all of a sudden you talk about you want what your promised and you are worth too much your a rookie and i tell you what
i agree on one thing, Jay Bee doubleu has dropped the ball and has failed to acknowledge talent but not yours mine,

ohh i almost forget Kiddson, now you know why im a Mayniac

YouShoot "Kiddson Edition"

Interviewer : Well hello Kiddson lets get down to it, What Triggered the Attacks against Daniel May?

Kiddson: I think i explained that this past week on Mayhem but if you would like me to go into more detail i will. You see my real problem with the guy is he represents what wrong with this company and industry as a whole. People no longer rise in the ranks by pure talent no now the rankings are all base off of who kisses more ass and who is more "Marketable" which i think is a load of crap. Take me for example you can not say there is anyone on the roster who can out perform me on a weekly basis but yet i have still not been place on the main roster and force to be suck in development. While May is on mayhem getting a shot a title just because he does charity just because he signs autograph those things have nothing to do with in ring talent or wrestling.

Interviewer: Some will say it seems as your jealous of Daniel may....

Kiddson: let me cut you off there i have never been and will never be jealous of him i just believe he is a phoney. everything about him is so fake, like his whole background story about growing up alone and all that crap it just seems like its all work so that people can feel more sorry for him because its bad enough he cant wrestle. Where in my case when u speak to me i am the same guy as i am on TV there is no gimmick with me. This is not 1980's we dont need gimmicks anymore its time for a change and i will be the guy to bring JBW and the whole wrestling industry into a new era.

Interviewer: So what has been the feedback and reaction you have been getting for all these sudden attacks against Daniel May?

Kiddson: To be honest the first week i did it i got major heat from management and the guys in the locker room, I was even threaten that i would be fired and taken out of development if i ever did it again, but of course i laughed it off cause i knew they would never fire me, and then next week i did the same shit as like a big fuck you and i do what i want to the management and the guys in the looker room. As far as the guys in the back i could care less because this is my job i dont come to work to make friends and pals i come to work to do a job which is go out there and out perform everyone and crave my name in the history books. If people dont like me because of that then i can give two shits.

Interviewer: You said that JBW management would never fire you what makes you so confident in that?

Kiddson: Well #1 i signed a contract so if they was to suddenly fire me i would bring JBW to court and it would cost them way more then they can afford to lose. #2 Right now im the hottest thing they got just look at twitter i have been treading week after week attack after attack without even being on the main roster. Who else can do something like that? Dont even answer that ill tell you...Nobody!

Interviewer: ok' well on a lighter note what made you suddenly change your entrance music? What inspired the change?

Kiddson: I just felt it was more fitting of what im all about right now. I felt like wrestling has become so safe, so predictable and im the guy to say "hey those days are gone say goodbye to those day". I believe in just this short period of time my attacks have proven i dont work for JBW, JBW works for me.

Interviewer: What would u like to a accomplish with all of these attacks?

Kiddson: Just everything that was promise to me. i think everyone is looking at this as just black or white when the truth is im not the bad guy. I was signed on false promises, not one thing that was promise to me has been follow through with. I have been in development for over a month now, Let me also remind you i didnt go looking for a job @ Jbw they came looking for me so you would think they would actually invest in a guy like me but instead they pissed all over me and have been wasting my time and i got tired of it.

Interviewer: So you're not scared by saying things like this it will be just another thing they will use against you to hold you back and not give you a push or spot on the main roster?

Kiddson: That's the thing i stop caring, when your in my position and you have been fuck'd over by a company its like why even care anymore, Why follow rules none of it matters. So at home i was like if they wont put me on the show then fine ill come out every week and destroy one their hero's aka company boys. I bet you after putting a couple of them on the injure list they will be calling my phone asking me to come on mayhem on a weekly basis. In life you cant rely on anyone you have to go out there and get what you feel is deserving of you, which is something i have been doing on a weekly basis.

Interviewer: is there anything else you have to say as we close up this edition of YouShoot?

Kiddson: Just that for me things are not black or white its Gold meaning all i see is success weather that means just going out there taking what i want or doing it any other way i feel like doing. Im not a heel/Face im just Me. So i say tune in on mayhem u never know you just might see me pop up :cool: hahaha

ihearvoices
08-16-2011, 11:17 PM
ooc Really nice man nice one i may copy you one day

I.C. Kiddson Kiddson, Kiddson tsk tsk tsk now tell me what makes you feel like your bigger then the whole picture
in the same shoot you run your gums about why you are doing what you are doing to bring wrestling back which i respect and nearly brought into your whole spill then all of a sudden you talk about you want what your promised and you are worth too much your a rookie and i tell you what
i agree on one thing, Jay Bee doubleu has dropped the ball and has failed to acknowledge talent but not yours mine,

ohh i almost forget Kiddson, now you know why im a Mayniac

IC: Sorry to burst your bubble but i am bigger than the whole picture. And when your talking about talent in JBW my name comes first, There has been no one who has been screwed over worst than me. And this is what im talking about Gimmicks this is not the 80's anymore no more gimmicks, no more phoneys & most of all Jbw no more dropping the ball

aloisick
08-16-2011, 11:27 PM
IC: Sorry to burst your bubble but i am bigger than the whole picture. And when your talking about talent in JBW my name comes first, There has been no one who has been screwed over worst than me. And this is what im talking about Gimmicks this is not the 80's anymore no more gimmicks, no more phoneys & most of all Jbw no more dropping the ball

Hey Kiddson im all abouit holding Jay Bee DoubleU to stop dropping the ball and im all about no gimmicks, no kissing arse no phoneys but that person isnt you that is the G-Scorp and if what you say is true and daniel may is a corporate wrestler well then surely his support will open the door for me to enter as the No #1 MAYniac and when you lose to him and you will, i will be there waiting and when you get beaten by a debutant you will have no choice but to COME WITH ME

OOC 100 post and im a normal member thats good to know because i was told i was going insane and losing it yesterday

THEKEVINBRAND
08-16-2011, 11:28 PM
From @KevinMatthews

grow some BALLS you idiot or your ass is mine!

ihearvoices
08-16-2011, 11:31 PM
Hey Kiddson im all abouit holding Jay Bee DoubleU to stop dropping the ball and im all about no gimmicks, no kissing arse no phoneys but that person isnt you that is the G-Scorp and if what you say is true and daniel may is a corporate wrestler well then surely his support will open the door for me to enter as the No #1 MAYniac and when you lose to him and you will, i will be there waiting and when you get beaten by a debutant you will have no choice but to COME WITH ME

OOC 100 post and im a normal member thats good to know because i was told i was going insane and losing it yesterday

IC: We will see, As of right now i have been owning his ass.

aloisick
08-16-2011, 11:37 PM
kiddson how do you do signatures

Enforcer23
08-17-2011, 01:37 AM
kiddson how do you do signatures

OOC: is taht out of charecter or in charecter

aloisick
08-17-2011, 01:42 AM
OOC: is taht out of charecter or in charecter

ooc i pologise that was out of characrter

Enforcer23
08-17-2011, 01:43 AM
ooc i pologise that was out of characrter

ooc: yeah bro all good just since this is a charecter thread gotta mark it OOC or IC

aloisick
08-17-2011, 01:48 AM
ooc: yeah bro all good just since this is a charecter thread gotta mark it OOC or IC

ooc i try only to be i c in here

I.C. the wave of emotion from your interview is still flowing and i got a sneaking suspicion i got some peoples attention

Enforcer23
08-17-2011, 01:51 AM

well i just finished talking to JBW management about my proposal and they agreed to it....tune in on JBW network for mayhem this saturday as i announce something that i believe even kiddson will want to hear

ihearvoices
08-17-2011, 02:39 AM

well i just finished talking to JBW management about my proposal and they agreed to it....tune in on JBW network for mayhem this saturday as i announce something that i believe even kiddson will want to hear

Just got word there will be a announcement on my behave by May interesting very interesting

zapphoman
08-17-2011, 11:18 AM
(que dramatic movie voice)

Supernova survived the battle with the FSA, but not without controversy...

Ricky: YES!!! SuperNova is still a group!!

Stanley: They won this match and even more surprising that The Prophecy helped them win!!!

What will GM Manabu do now that The Prophecy has betrayed the FSA? Has Supernova finally gotten an advantage over the FSA or were they just lucky? Also with threats coming from Kevin Matthews towards GM Manabu...

Kevin Matthews: Let me make this perfectly clear, I'm giving you 'till next Sunday to grow a pair and give me the contract I deserve or else there will be severe consequences. So what will it be?

will GM Manabu give "The Instant Classic" what he wants or will Manabu suffer the consequences? Find out this Wednesday on WARFARE!!!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
08-17-2011, 01:17 PM
**Straight from the EWN Homepage**

Subliminal Messages case dropped, V-3 questioned in Aldrick Beating, JBW signs 5 new talents!

By Ryan Clark

JBW's recent recruiting mission continued late Tuesday Night into Wednesday morning, as they have just signed 5 new talents. Among these talents are G-scorp (played by Aloisk...PM coming dude lol), who is an intense badass babyface who reportedly has some serious vocal skills. He is considered to be the gem of this group. The other 4 (all played by SES) are the duo called Italian Justice, the female competitor Jessica Bell, and HWA superstar Damian Icarus.

Now Damian Icarus will still be in HWA to our understanding, and will be more actively involved in each of the two fed's he will be a part of. He is said to have great potential if he were to stop being lazy (lol, truth).

Italian Justice is the male/female duo of Pauley "Cadillacs" Cicero, and his "gumar" Marie Piscatelli, and their gimmicks will of course be Mafia related.

Jessica Bell is a rather large southern girl, and her gimmick will be a fat redneck chick! She will be a face. Expect at least one of these 5 competitors to debut soon on JBW programming.

Now as the title suggests, the subliminal messages lawsuit against JBW has been dropped until further noticed. There is simply not a lawyer alive who is willing to take the beating James Aldrick did, and Aldrick himself may never recover fully. This story is not over though, as we at EWN are very close to having multiple subliminal messages revealed, and we will be the first to report this as promised earlier.

Speaking of this very diverse case, Mayhem talents Veni Vidi Vici were questioned by authorities in the beating of James Aldrick. They were the three suspects we reported the police had a few weeks ago. However, V-3 had an alibi that day, and their story seems to be rock solid. It is still suspected that a JBW wrestler was involved int he beating, but no word yet on who that could be. More on this story soon.

broc808
08-17-2011, 01:45 PM

Subliminal Messages case dropped, V-3 questioned in Aldrick Beating, JBW signs 5 new talents!

By Ryan Clark

JBW's recent recruiting mission continued late Tuesday Night into Wednesday morning, as they have just signed 5 new talents. Among these talents are G-scorp (played by Aloisk...PM coming dude lol), who is an intense badass babyface who reportedly has some serious vocal skills. He is considered to be the gem of this group. The other 4 (all played by SES) are the duo called Italian Justice, the female competitor Jessica Bell, and HWA superstar Damian Icarus.

Now Damian Icarus will still be in HWA to our understanding, and will be more actively involved in each of the two fed's he will be a part of. He is said to have great potential if he were to stop being lazy (lol, truth).

Italian Justice is the male/female duo of Pauley "Cadillacs" Cicero, and his "gumar" Marie Piscatelli, and their gimmicks will of course be Mafia related.

Jessica Bell is a rather large southern girl, and her gimmick will be a fat redneck chick! She will be a face. Expect at least one of these 5 competitors to debut soon on JBW programming.

Now as the title suggests, the subliminal messages lawsuit against JBW has been dropped until further noticed. There is simply not a lawyer alive who is willing to take the beating James Aldrick did, and Aldrick himself may never recover fully. This story is not over though, as we at EWN are very close to having multiple subliminal messages revealed, and we will be the first to report this as promised earlier.

Speaking of this very diverse case, Mayhem talents Veni Vidi Vici were questioned by authorities in the beating of James Aldrick. They were the three suspects we reported the police had a few weeks ago. However, V-3 had an alibi that day, and their story seems to be rock solid. It is still suspected that a JBW wrestler was involved int he beating, but no word yet on who that could be. More on this story soon.

ha loved that thing about being too lazy but some constructive criticism you forgot the 100% link that there is in all of clarks reports

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
08-17-2011, 02:56 PM
ha loved that thing about being too lazy but some constructive criticism you forgot the 100% link that there is in all of clarks reports

Aww, I did. Next time for sure. Responding to your PM now broc.

broc808
08-17-2011, 03:03 PM
Aww, I did. Next time for sure. Responding to your PM now broc.

alright thanks man

ihearvoices
08-17-2011, 05:03 PM
IC as Kiddson from Twitter-

Funny how first im a treading topic worldwide on twitter now my youshoot interview video has over 500,000+ views on youtube. Anyways just got off the phone with a few old business associates.

*Update Tweet* Correction my youshoot video has over 1million+ views on youtube sorry for the mistake hahaha

Enforcer23
08-17-2011, 05:17 PM

Funny how first im a treading topic worldwide on twitter now my youshoot interview video has over 500,000+ views on youtube. Anyways just got off the phone with a few old business associates.

*Update Tweet* Correction my youshoot video has over 1million+ views on youtube sorry for the mistake hahaha

IC as Daniel May from Twitter

so your all over the internet but when it comes to being in the ring your non existent....well you better be existent come this saturday when i make my annoucement

ihearvoices
08-17-2011, 05:30 PM

so your all over the internet but when it comes to being in the ring your non existent....well you better be existent come this saturday when i make my annoucement

Trust me i will be Watching your little announcement on Saturday night Even though i already know what it's going to likely be about, Correct me if im wrong it will go something like this "Hey guys im Daniel May and i just want to announce that i just raised 1 million dollars for charity towards starving kids or the homeless"... But i know the truth its all Lies you feed, Your words are like a lethal injection of poison and one by one u have been injecting poison into the minds of the blind and stupid but not me i see right through. I can see it right in your eyes ur scared of me because your like jbw's management you fear what you don't understand.

aloisick
08-17-2011, 06:02 PM

Trust me i will be Watching your little announcement on Saturday night Even though i already know what it's going to likely be about, Correct me if im wrong it will go something like this "Hey guys im Daniel May and i just want to announce that i just raised 1 million dollars for charity towards starving kids or the homeless"... But i know the truth its all Lies you feed, Your words are like a lethal injection of poison and one by one u have been injecting poison into the minds of the blind and stupid but not me i see right through. I can see it right in your eyes ur scared of me because your like jbw's management you fear what you don't understand.

I.C. Seriously kiddson with me as the unofficial reivhning unsigned world champion And no 1 MAYniac im privy to some secret information from my man may and lets just say listen dont talk for once just listen

ihearvoices
08-17-2011, 06:22 PM
I.C. Seriously kiddson with me as the unofficial reivhning unsigned world champion And no 1 MAYniac im privy to some secret information from my man may and lets just say listen dont talk for once just listen

Ok' Daniel May's Sidekick i will be there to hear every word he has to say in his "Announcement" but if you want to be helpful instead of fighting May's battles how about u get 911 on speed dial cause something tells me if your "Master" says the wrong thing to me i will not be responsible for my action toward him or anyone else that's including you also.

aloisick
08-17-2011, 06:31 PM

Ok' Daniel May's Sidekick i will be there to hear every word he has to say in his "Announcement" but if you want to be helpful instead of fighting May's battles how about u get 911 on speed dial cause something tells me if your "Master" says the wrong thing to me i will not be responsible for my action toward him or anyone else that's including you also.

I.C. I am merely a MAYniac and someone who respects going into wrestling the right way KIDDSON listen to me very closely so your dumb arse can understand, when i get on the show and i will the right way i want you in the ring so i can show how to be stung like only the g scorp can

Enforcer23
08-17-2011, 06:44 PM

g-scorp your passion will eventually get you into JBW...kiddson dont think that he is fighting my battles......you can call me a phony say my past is fake rip into me but where is it getting you kiddson no where...and hey kiddson you want to fight come right ahead...im backstage at warfare...i would love to see you here

ihearvoices
08-17-2011, 06:47 PM
I.C. I am merely a MAYniac and someone who respects going into wrestling the right way KIDDSON listen to me very closely so your dumb arse can understand, when i get on the show and i will the right way i want you in the ring so i can show how to be stung like only the g scorp can

By time you get on the show "Doing it the right way" i will already be the first ever JBW grand slam Champ so u might want to watch the way you talk to me and watch what you wish for cause trust me you don't want it coming true.

aloisick
08-17-2011, 06:58 PM

By time you get on the show "Doing it the right way" i will already be the first ever JBW grand slam Champ so u might want to watch the way you talk to me and watch what you wish for cause trust me you don't want it coming true.

I.C. Ill be meeting you a lot sooner then you thi... Hang on fones ringing (on phone) hello... No i did not approve that, no im not going to pay for that item i can get it up on my iwn thank you goodbye (hangs up) now what was i saying kiddson ohh thats right im on the way up

ihearvoices
08-17-2011, 07:01 PM

g-scorp your passion will eventually get you into JBW...kiddson dont think that he is fighting my battles......you can call me a phony say my past is fake rip into me but where is it getting you kiddson no where...and hey kiddson you want to fight come right ahead...im backstage at warfare...i would love to see you here

Thanks for the invite but i think ill rather watch it at home in my new big house :) thanks for the offer though. We will see how far his "Passion" will get him, most likely it will get him right back at his old run down job Mc.Donalds flipping them burgers while i fulfill my destiny, my birth right become the first ever jbw grand slam champ and a multi-time heavyweight champion . Dont worry Daniel may you wont suffer a similar faith as g-scorp instead u will be able to still sign your autographs ,Kiss babies, Shake hands, hug your fans and continue to spread your injection of poison to the worthless,Bottom Feeders of a people you call fans but not here in JBW ill make sure of it.

ihearvoices
08-17-2011, 07:05 PM
I.C. Ill be meeting you a lot sooner then you thi... Hang on fones ringing (on phone) hello... No i did not approve that, no im not going to pay for that item i can get it up on my iwn thank you goodbye (hangs up) now what was i saying kiddson ohh thats right im on the way up

Aww your still Dreaming kid? I bet you still believe in Santa also. Hey maybe if you tap your shoes together 3 times and make a wish it will come true. HAHA while you live in fantasy land ill be out here in the real world accomplishing real goals cause as i said before things are not black and white for me all i see is things in 1 color gold which equal greatness. So i can careless how i get it just as long as at the end of the night i am one step closer to greatness.

aloisick
08-17-2011, 07:08 PM

Thanks for the invite but i think ill rather watch it at home in my new big house :) thanks for the offer though. We will see how far his "Passion" will get him, most likely it will get him right back at his old run down job Mc.Donalds flipping them burgers while i fulfill my destiny, my birth right become the first ever jbw grand slam champ and a multi-time heavyweight champion . Dont worry Daniel may you wont suffer a similar faith as g-scorp instead u will be able to still sign your autographs ,Kiss babies, Shake hands, hug your fans and continue to spread your injection of poison to the worthless,Bottom Feeders of a people you call fans but not here in JBW ill make sure of it.

i.c. As g-scorp from parrs unknown (im lost)

Its funny how you menton mcdonalds kiddson because i feel like grimace atm talking to a clown

aloisick
08-17-2011, 07:11 PM

Aww your still Dreaming kid? I bet you still believe in Santa also. Hey maybe if you tap your shoes together 3 times and make a wish it will come true. HAHA while you live in fantasy land ill be out here in the real world accomplishing real goals cause as i said before things are not black and white for me all i see is things in 1 color gold which equal greatness. So i can careless how i get it just as long as at the end of the night i am one step closer to greatness.

You MAY with to rethink your greatness statement because i have been chosen to reveal the fruad for who he is

ihearvoices
08-17-2011, 07:15 PM
You MAY with to rethink your greatness statement because i have been chosen to reveal the fruad for who he is

I never rethink anything i do, No regrets Cause I'm never sorry . The only fraud here are you and May.

i.c. As g-scorp from parrs unknown (im lost)

Its funny how you menton mcdonalds kiddson because i feel like grimace atm talking to a clown

OCC: LOL i just actually had some a few hrs ago

aloisick
08-17-2011, 07:21 PM
OCC: LOL i just actually had some a few hrs ago

ooc i went the hungry jacks route because the burgers are better at hungry jacks

I.C. I just got paid 20 bucks for that blatant product placement and onto something totally unrelated the pepsi max which im drinking which has no sugar and maximun taste is very refreshing

Enforcer23
08-17-2011, 07:27 PM
ooc i went the hungry jacks route because the burgers are better at hungry jacks

I.C. I just got paid 20 bucks for that blatant product placement and onto something totally unrelated the pepsi max which im drinking which has no sugar and maximun taste is very refreshing

OOC: hahaha commerical PLUG PLUG PLUG ahhahahahah

ow for those americans who dont know hungry jacks is burger king...ow and i will also be putting up an intresting ryan clark report but first ill be PM you ihearvoices so stay tuned (and dont post anything yet please)

ihearvoices
08-17-2011, 07:32 PM

OOC:True i was i lived close by one all we have is Mc.Donalds and White Castle and a burger king

I guess people dont understand the meaning of i dont do autograph or appearances. Just got out my car and the first thing i see is this dumb kid comes up to me asking for a autograph, So i told him fuck off and walked away. I dont do Autographs and i dont do appearances so dont ask me! BTW i can never get good a good parking space :mad:

Enforcer23
08-17-2011, 07:50 PM

May and Kiddson get into a brawl backstage at warfare

reported by ryan clark

daniel may and kiddson had to be broken apart backstage at warfare hours before warfare goes live. if you have been following these too wrestlers on twitter may stated that he was at warfare and asked kiddson to join him but kiddson had said no..just to arrive and try and attack may. plenty of tweets from other wrestlers are saying that JBW officals and management and to break these too wrestlers up

this situation seems to have gotten personal between may and kiddson on what started as kiddson trying to make a name for himself has turned into pure hate

there are talks about what JBW management plan to do about this bad situation between these two future stars. one backstage personal has given May the green light on something very important which will be annouced this saturday on mayhem

68wPayne
08-17-2011, 07:56 PM
IC: Awww, did poor little Kiddson and Daniel May have themselves a little hissy fit in the back. See I take care of my business in the ring like a man. Ol' Malcolm Cage is gonna learn that business is damn good right now too. *spits in a bottle*

ihearvoices
08-17-2011, 08:15 PM

Just got Down owning Daniel May Ass again. He is lucky they broke up the fight or i would of permanently take him off the roster for good. Anyways back home i guess i just got to watch Warfare at home like the rest of you. But Trust when i say this is far from over.

IC: Awww, did poor little Kiddson and Daniel May have themselves a little hissy fit in the back. See I take care of my business in the ring like a man. Ol' Malcolm Cage is gonna learn that business is damn good right now too. *spits in a bottle*

Funny how you talk after i am ban from the area tonight and was carried out of the building. Yea You're a Real tough guy.

Enforcer23
08-17-2011, 08:23 PM
IC as Daniel May from twitter

well looks like im kicked out of the arena to......saturday can not come any quicker

ihearvoices
08-17-2011, 08:27 PM
IC as Daniel May from twitter

well looks like im kicked out of the arena to......saturday can not come any quicker

Ill be there and this time i wont be getting ban from the area so u cant hide company boy...Saturday night might be the night u make a announcement but if i have anything to do with it it will be your announcement for your retirement.

Caesar
08-18-2011, 11:50 AM
Soon the day will come that you will ALL HAIL CAESAR!

68wPayne
08-18-2011, 03:51 PM
Soon the day will come that you will ALL HAIL CAESAR!

IC: Soon will come the day when you will say "God Bless the South" *takes a swig of Natural Light"

aloisick
08-18-2011, 06:14 PM
I.C.

Hey Daniel as your unofficial No 1 MAYniac i just want to thank you for a free ticket to this mondays mayhem as im sick of paying 34.95 seriously where is a concession rate

Enforcer23
08-18-2011, 07:56 PM
I.C.

Hey Daniel as your unofficial No 1 MAYniac i just want to thank you for a free ticket to this mondays mayhem as im sick of paying 34.95 seriously where is a concession rate

no worries man they give me a bunch of free tickets to give out..i hope you enjoy mondays show..sorry this is late aswell but ive been talking to JBW officals about giving you a try out match and sign you to a contract..they said they were thinking about it..and they hold my word high so fingers crossed

ihearvoices
08-18-2011, 08:02 PM

no worries man they give me a bunch of free tickets to give out..i hope you enjoy mondays show..sorry this is late aswell but ive been talking to JBW officals about giving you a try out match and sign you to a contract..they said they were thinking about it..and they hold my word high so fingers crossed

IC as Kiddson From Twitter

Batman and robin smh figures and G-Scorp i hope on Monday your comfortable in your seat and enjoy the show because that will be the closes u'll get to a jbw match. HAHAHa

aloisick
08-18-2011, 09:43 PM
IC as Kiddson From Twitter

Batman and robin smh figures and G-Scorp i hope on Monday your comfortable in your seat and enjoy the show because that will be the closes u'll get to a jbw match. HAHAHa

I.C. oooh the MAYniac has been looked after kiddson i have a ringside seat these are premium seats and May im sure now you have spoken to the management team something will happen you are a star mate and i hope i can repay you in some way

Pumpkinhead
08-18-2011, 09:51 PM
Next week The Beersteins will be presenting a new theme song!!!

68wPayne
08-18-2011, 09:53 PM
Next week The Beersteins will be presenting a new theme song!!!

Should be Alcohol by Brad Paisley

ihearvoices
08-18-2011, 09:54 PM
I.C. oooh the MAYniac has been looked after kiddson i have a ringside seat these are premium seats and May im sure now you have spoken to the management team something will happen you are a star mate and i hope i can repay you in some way

IC as Kiddson From Twitter-

I have no doubt you will have a job because May has it in with the company and management cause he is there toy boy. Plus management has no clue what true talent is why you think i have yet to be on the official main roster over at mayhem. So dont worry g-scorp you will be on the roster most likely the heavy weight champ in no time cause management is that stupid and poor at using talent. While Guys like me with all the real talent get the back burner and mistreatment. And JBW management can fire me idc i just hope they have enough to pay for the big ass law suit they will get if they do fire me :) Kiddson=#MR.UNTOUCHABLE

aloisick
08-18-2011, 10:37 PM

I have no doubt you will have a job because May has it in with the company and management cause he is there toy boy. Plus management has no clue what true talent is why you think i have yet to be on the official main roster over at mayhem. So dont worry g-scorp you will be on the roster most likely the heavy weight champ in no time cause management is that stupid and poor at using talent. While Guys like me with all the real talent get the back burner and mistreatment. And JBW management can fire me idc i just hope they have enough to pay for the big ass law suit they will get if they do fire me :) Kiddson=#MR.UNTOUCHABLE

I.C. as G-Scorp via a home phone

kiddson how dare you come out and reckon that i am not worthy of being on the show maybe daniel may can see that the unofficial #1 MAYniac can actually wrestle maybe even more then you and maybe this management can see that your nothing but a punk ass little child who thinks he can cry and get his lollipop back id love for you to get a main roster contract around the same time i do and then i can reveal the fruad for who he really is and if you dont like that then COME WTH ME!!!

ihearvoices
08-18-2011, 11:20 PM
I.C. as G-Scorp via a home phone

kiddson how dare you come out and reckon that i am not worthy of being on the show maybe daniel may can see that the unofficial #1 MAYniac can actually wrestle maybe even more then you and maybe this management can see that your nothing but a punk ass little child who thinks he can cry and get his lollipop back id love for you to get a main roster contract around the same time i do and then i can reveal the fruad for who he really is and if you dont like that then COME WTH ME!!!

I may not have a main Roster Contract but guess what im still let inside the building into the locker room i wish i could say the same thing about you. Enjoy your front row seat kid. Maybe you can buy a replica of the heavyweight championship title since u seem to live in a fantasy world.

THEKEVINBRAND
08-19-2011, 01:26 AM
Manabu, i told you, i TOLD YOU!

broc808
08-19-2011, 01:52 AM
IC: tonight i proved once again why I am the elite superstar on warfare.... just ask stevorton or god of war.. but it doesnt end yet holyjose im coming to get that title from around your wast and eventually snair if youre still the champion ill take the title from around your wast too hell ill take both of you and become the first ever duel champion in JBW history why? cause im just that great

zapphoman
08-19-2011, 02:28 AM
(The Alpha Dog is shown leaving the arena, talking on the phone)

Alpha: DID YOU SEE THAT?!! Kevin Matthews is definitely going to be a worthy opponent. (listens) Oh, you saw that with Zeus Apollo? (listens) OF COURSE, THE ALPHA DOG SAW IT. It is all going according to plan. (listens) Don't you remember what The Alpha Dog told you the week before MOA. The Alpha Dog had already thought of the perfect way to get Zeus Apollo out of FSA, it is going perfectly, and The Alpha Dog hasn't had to do much to get it started. (listens) How? Well...

Kashdinero
08-19-2011, 02:33 AM
@Dudley, keep talking $hit about me on Mayhem and I'm gonna smack the sweat off your jowels!

Leggo
08-19-2011, 03:35 AM
@Dudley, keep talking $hit about me on Mayhem and I'm gonna smack the sweat off your jowels!

OOC: LMAO! I don't think anybody has picked on Dudley yet have they?

IC: I'll hold him china, and you kick him in the niagras!

OOC: I wonder if he shaves them! Hahahaha! Lmao! Lol!... Sorry

Snair
08-19-2011, 04:16 AM
IC reply to broc:Listen short ass right now I've got my hands full with Prophecy & TDA but when I'm done with, when I show them their rightful place straight down a loser convention then you'll be next one in line for utter humiliation.

aloisick
08-19-2011, 04:23 AM
I.C. On phone to daniel... Thanks for talking to jbw management for me...... No i dont like that kiddosn any more then you.... Its like you hello! Hello! Damn out of credit and no money til saturday

HeelTurn
08-19-2011, 08:15 AM
@TrueProphecy

Damn a lot of JBW spend too much time on twitter, maybe if they spent more time in the gym and less time on twitter, they might actually achieve something.

HolyJose2391
08-19-2011, 10:35 AM
IC: tonight i proved once again why I am the elite superstar on warfare.... just ask stevorton or god of war.. but it doesnt end yet holyjose im coming to get that title from around your wast and eventually snair if youre still the champion ill take the title from around your wast too hell ill take both of you and become the first ever duel champion in JBW history why? cause im just that great

IC: you beat Steveorton and God of War. Those two get beat like a two dollar whore. Let me know when you beat real competition. You're no threat just a little boy in a grown mans game

68wPayne
08-19-2011, 10:46 AM
IC: Listen here you sumbitches with belts. After I get done with Malcolm Cage I am working my way up to y'all. Y'all better watch your asses.

jhorton1215
08-19-2011, 11:55 AM
IC: Alpha Dog, what you said made sense and was the truth, but I didn't need you for that. I could have done that on my own. Manabu's got too many problems right now, and he doesn't want me being another.

ihearvoices
08-19-2011, 02:19 PM
@TrueProphecy

Damn a lot of JBW spend too much time on twitter, maybe if they spent more time in the gym and less time on twitter, they might actually achieve something.

Nice to see i have a follow who stays up to date with my tweets.

HeelTurn
08-19-2011, 02:19 PM

Nice to see i have a follow who stays up to date with my tweets.

IC: Somebody needs to

thejman93
08-19-2011, 02:28 PM
Straight from the EWN hompage

Jman to do a shoot?

By Ryan Clark

JBW has confirmed that Warfare wrestler Jman will do a live shoot interview on JBW Network prior to Monday's edition of Mayhem.

ihearvoices
08-19-2011, 02:31 PM

Currently Working on getting Some new Ring Gear

HeelTurn
08-19-2011, 02:32 PM
Report: The Prophecy has recently had his hair cut short and dyed blonde, in addition he has now reverted to trunks instead of a singlet, and is in possession of a black trench coat.

Snair
08-19-2011, 02:40 PM
From EWN homepage
Reported by Ryan Clark:
It is been rumoured that Warfare world heavyweight champion Snair will take a much needed break from Jbw and visit India before or after ROTT.
Note from Clark:Though this is not confirmed its likely to be a 1-2weeks deal.

*Advertisement*
Snair to take a long hiatus from JBW.

ihearvoices
08-19-2011, 03:04 PM
IC as Kiddson From twitter-

Take a look at some new wrestling gear i just purchase :cool:

http://www.elucha.com/productos/626/BKICK036.jpg

http://www.elucha.com/productos/293/h004.jpg

http://www.elucha.com/productos/604/tr030.jpg

Enforcer23
08-19-2011, 05:14 PM
IC as Kiddson From twitter-

Take a look at some new wrestling gear i just purchase :cool:

http://www.elucha.com/productos/626/BKICK036.jpg

http://www.elucha.com/productos/293/h004.jpg

http://www.elucha.com/productos/604/tr030.jpg

ooc: thats pretty cool

Enforcer23
08-19-2011, 05:14 PM
Straight from the EWN hompage

Jman to do a shoot?

By Ryan Clark

JBW has confirmed that Warfare wrestler Jman will do a live shoot interview on JBW Network prior to Monday's edition of Mayhem.

cant wait for this

ihearvoices
08-19-2011, 05:18 PM
ooc: thats pretty cool

Thanks i actually plan on buying this to wear in the real world maybe sometime December

Enforcer23
08-19-2011, 05:19 PM
Thanks i actually plan on buying this to wear in the real world maybe sometime December

you a wrestler aye???

ihearvoices
08-19-2011, 05:26 PM
you a wrestler aye???

OOC: Yep well a indy one im in training but i have done like 4 matches so far. Im being Train by Amazing Red over here in new york city

WWTNA Mark
08-19-2011, 07:36 PM
Warfare GM Manabu has a special show planned which is called Sunday Night Turmoil. This show is a special Warfare show to hype up everything that has been going on Warfare leading up to ROTT. Manabu is going to be home as the rest of the FSA will take over for him. Turmoil will be held in Philly, where Jman will go up against Snair for the Warfare World title to make up for Jman being screwed out of his title shot by The Prophecy. The Turmoil card will be announced on Saturday.

THEKEVINBRAND
08-19-2011, 07:41 PM
Warfare GM Manabu has a special show planned which is called Sunday Night Turmoil. This show is a special Warfare show to hype up everything that has been going on Warfare leading up to ROTT. Manabu is going to be home as the rest of the FSA will take over for him. Turmoil will be held in Philly, where Jman will go up against Snair for the Warfare World title to make up for Jman being screwed out of his title shot by The Prophecy. The Turmoil card will be announced on Saturday.

this sunday? ok

WWTNA Mark
08-19-2011, 07:43 PM
this sunday? ok

Yup, I'll be sending out the PMs tomorrow. :)

WWTNA Mark
08-19-2011, 07:47 PM
Sorry for the confusion guys but Turmoil is a totally different show, not Warfare. Think of it as WWE Saturday Night Main Event.

THEKEVINBRAND
08-19-2011, 09:06 PM
Yup, I'll be sending out the PMs tomorrow. :)

you got mine though :D

aloisick
08-20-2011, 01:12 AM
I.C.

May my MAYn man whats going on ive been training, got my phone credit when is g scorp going to start stinging like only the g scorp can?

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-20-2011, 05:19 AM
*All goes quiet. Darkness begins to roll in, thick, neverending. A crash of lightning is seen in the distance illuminating a large figure for a fleeting second. ANOTHER crash! The figure moves closer. Every step is ominious and foreboding. Lightning crackling, thunder rumbling, fog coming in. The figure gets closer, and closer with every second. A faint heartbeat can be heard for just a few moments... and nothing. Lightning crashes again, no one is there. Flames begin to form on the ground, spiraling, maneuvering on the concrete to form a sentence... "The Sandman Is Coming". The flames disappear while new ones take its place forming just one simple word: "Tonight".*

zapphoman
08-20-2011, 09:38 AM
*All goes quiet. Darkness begins to roll in, thick, neverending. A crash of lightning is seen in the distance illuminating a large figure for a fleeting second. ANOTHER crash! The figure moves closer. Every step is ominious and foreboding. Lightning crackling, thunder rumbling, fog coming in. The figure gets closer, and closer with every second. A faint heartbeat can be heard for just a few moments... and nothing. Lightning crashes again, no one is there. Flames begin to form on the ground, spiraling, maneuvering on the concrete to form a sentence... "The Sandman Is Coming". The flames disappear while new ones take its place forming just one simple word: "Tonight".*

Hell yeah. Can't wait.

Rehmix
08-20-2011, 10:18 AM

IC: That's funny Lenny Ray because the last time you did business in the ring was when you took a shit on the mat. Considering the fact you attacked me after my match you shouldn't be talking about business in the ring.

Robareid
08-20-2011, 01:05 PM

OOC: Nice build up

WWTNA Mark
08-20-2011, 02:27 PM
OOC: Nice build up

Hey man, i'll give you the details of when your character is going to debut later. :)

thejman93
08-20-2011, 03:37 PM

I just shat myself. :D:p

Seriously though, great tease Rob.

BTW, my shoot is gonna be pushed back a week.

Between No Speed Limit, Turmoil, something Kash and I are doing, and Warfare I'm cooked for the week.

Enforcer23
08-20-2011, 07:29 PM
I.C.

May my MAYn man whats going on ive been training, got my phone credit when is g scorp going to start stinging like only the g scorp can?

yes ive been talking to them about you getting signed and they said they will get back to me...ive been busy tho training and doing apperances so sorry for late reply ;)

OOC: yeah sorry i was stumped all yesterday doing something very important and didint have a chance to do anything IC or anything on the EWN message boards...im shure ill cook something up later hahahahah

ihearvoices
08-20-2011, 07:34 PM

Just got out the airport it crazy how im still flying Coach dont JBW know im their Start player i should be flying in my own private jet instead of Coach but trust me this wont last for long cause i will start getting the respect i deserve and better treatment from management.

aloisick
08-20-2011, 08:51 PM

Just got out the airport it crazy how im still flying Coach dont JBW know im their Start player i should be flying in my own private jet instead of Coach but trust me this wont last for long cause i will start getting the respect i deserve and better treatment from management.

I.C.

Kiddson who do you thinkyouare you hypocritical poor excuse of a self proclaimed main event player, you claim you want to brings 80's style
wrestling back yet you want private jets and stuff, this is why im a MAYniac and i will expose the fruad gor who he is

ihearvoices
08-20-2011, 09:12 PM
I.C.

Kiddson who do you thinkyouare you hypocritical poor excuse of a self proclaimed main event player, you claim you want to brings 80's style
wrestling back yet you want private jets and stuff, this is why im a MAYniac and i will expose the fruad gor who he is

Oh trust me i dont want to bring the 80's style wrestling back i want to be the one to bring wrestling into a new style a new era of greatness. As far as what i want i think its more than a fair trade off considering i have been the only guy in wrestling history to tread on twitter every week have over 3 million views on my youshoot video and i have yet to even be sign to a main show roster contract. That saids about what i will bring to the table if JBW management stops dropping the ball on me.

aloisick
08-21-2011, 01:01 AM

Oh trust me i dont want to bring the 80's style wrestling back i want to be the one to bring wrestling into a new style a new era of greatness. As far as what i want i think its more than a fair trade off considering i have been the only guy in wrestling history to tread on twitter every week have over 3 million views on my youshoot video and i have yet to even be sign to a main show roster contract. That saids about what i will bring to the table if JBW management stops dropping the ball on me.

kiddson, kiddson kiddson i agree that jbw management has dropped the ball... By hiring you for the ridicoluos fee when the g scorp was a quarter of your price, twice as good and a true jbw fan not a perk chaser and when they finally sign me i will ex the fraud for who he is

ihearvoices
08-21-2011, 01:17 AM
kiddson, kiddson kiddson i agree that jbw management has dropped the ball... By hiring you for the ridicoluos fee when the g scorp was a quarter of your price, twice as good and a true jbw fan not a perk chaser and when they finally sign me i will ex the fraud for who he is

You being a quarter of the price they paid me well thats a lie your more like 10% lol Dont sell yourself so high. As for as you being more talented please dont humor me.

Enforcer23
08-21-2011, 01:30 AM

well looks like were just hours away from mayhem and my big annoucement everyone