PDA

View Full Version : The JBW character thread: Get creative!

Pages : 1 [2] 3

WWTNA Mark
08-21-2011, 01:34 AM
Bill Bastion & Sin Cara vs Tom George & SevenCagedTigers

Adivco vs The Celtic Tiger

Malcolm Cage, Justice, Stinger187, & Steveorton vs Leonard Ray, Connor Chaos, Trips88, & Broc

HolyJose vs Markus Beerstein for the Warfare TV title

The Prophecy vs Tad Locust in a NO DQ match

Jman vs Snair for the Warfare World Heavyweight Championship inside a steel cage

TheDevilsAdvocate will also be stopping by to talk about his last JBW match which is competing for the Warfare World Heavyweight title at ROTT. Zeus Apollo and The Alpha Dog will be doing a contract signing for their Ultimate Submission match at ROTT as well. Warfare's GM Manabu will be home and is leaving the rest of the FSA to run Turmoil later tonight.

aloisick
08-21-2011, 02:00 AM
IC again jbw is keeping me on the bleakers at least give the phone number to buy a ticket what a joke i am the unsigned world champion #1 maynic and future veteran surely i could face some has been or even a never been such as kiddson

ihearvoices
08-21-2011, 03:11 AM
IC again jbw is keeping me on the bleakers at least give the phone number to buy a ticket what a joke i am the unsigned world champion #1 maynic and future veteran surely i could face some has been or even a never been such as kiddson

IC as Kiddson From Twitter-

Your on the bleachers because that where you belong. As far as being the unsigned world Champion that is as prestige as the current Mayhem World Heavyweight championship. Both worthless hold by two worthless, untalented wrestlers or should i say wanna be's. The only true Champ is myself.

Enforcer23
08-21-2011, 03:19 AM
backstage before mayhem

*daniel may and kiddson see eachother and go nose to nose as officals get between them*

May:well if it isint the best thing to happen to wrestling mr kiddson...i think its about time you stop saying that intill you've proved it kiddson..facing D talent on showdown doesint count the compition gets bigger, badder and better when your on mayhem *daniel may winks at kiddson and walks off*

aloisick
08-21-2011, 03:42 AM

IC lets see how tough you talk after tonight kiddson

ihearvoices
08-21-2011, 04:07 AM

Im better than the past, outshining the present & the greatest thing for the future

aloisick
08-21-2011, 04:28 AM

Im better than the past, outshining the present & the greatest thing for the future

If you are the greatest thing for the future then i guess i better retire what a disgrace if you are the best thing we have to look forward to then mayhem may as well wrap up now

Enforcer23
08-21-2011, 04:31 AM
If you are the greatest thing for the future then i guess i better retire what a disgrace if you are the best thing we have to look forward to then mayhem may as well wrap up now

IC as Daniel May from Twitter

well as it currently stands he is not on the main roster for mayhem...BUT that might change...which reminds me G-scorp you are allowed to come backstage...officals want to see you try out before mayhem gets rolling

ihearvoices
08-21-2011, 04:36 AM

The fact that they are giving you a tryout is a sign of the end of Mayhem im its last hope.

Enforcer23
08-21-2011, 04:38 AM

The fact that they are giving you a tryout is a sign of the end of Mayhem im its last hope.

IC as Daniel Mat from Twitter

well those same officals are letting you in the door...shocker

aloisick
08-21-2011, 04:41 AM

well as it currently stands he is not on the main roster for mayhem...BUT that might change...which reminds me G-scorp you are allowed to come backstage...officals want to see you try out before mayhem gets rolling

IC Really your not kidding me? this isnt a joke? if not maybe those profita rolls i sent works thanks mate ill be there soon

ihearvoices
08-21-2011, 04:52 AM
IC as Daniel Mat from Twitter

well those same officals are letting you in the door...shocker

That is the only smart decision they have made in the past month but then they messed up by not putting me on the main roster and putting you and now giving this nobody g-scorp a try out.

aloisick
08-21-2011, 05:02 AM

That is the only smart decision they have made in the past month but then they messed up by not putting me on the main roster and putting you and now giving this nobody g-scorp a try out.

Kiddson you are really starting to be a thorn in my backside but i have a scratch to itch so after i try out tonight and get called up to the main roster then i will try and get you on so i can sting you like only the g scorp cazn and to the rest of the roster look out because im taking this opportunity with both hands and when i get called up to the main roster which i will then im coming for all of you

Enforcer23
08-21-2011, 08:04 AM
IC as Daniel May from twitter

spending the night in the hospital...crazy night i must admit i just hope Kiddson accepts my match for ROTT and we can actually go face to face in the ring

Robareid
08-21-2011, 12:34 PM
IC via twitter: Great news fans, have signed a deal with JBW to appear on their roster, more news to follow soon

BlackFalcon
08-21-2011, 02:39 PM
OOC: WOuld my character have a Twitter account? really not sure. I know it's a good way to spread news and opinions, but why should everyone have it?

aloisick
08-21-2011, 02:52 PM
OOC: WOuld my character have a Twitter account? really not sure. I know it's a good way to spread news and opinions, but why should everyone have it?
ooc if you have been following my character g scorp you would have noticed he usues the home phone but if he gets signed jell het a mobile phone with a urrgh cap

HeelTurn
08-21-2011, 02:55 PM
@TrueProphecy

Damn busy day for me, both JBW and the AWF have me in action tonight, but hey thats what happens when your the uncrowned king of wrestling.

Robareid
08-21-2011, 03:09 PM
Hey man, i'll give you the details of when your character is going to debut later. :)

Thanks, will look forward to it

ihearvoices
08-21-2011, 04:25 PM

JBW & Daniel May thinks they have me cornered to a wall but they are both wrong. I will be making my Choice Monday Night. I think last night i proved im not a man to be played with. In due time everyone will know why "Im better than the past, outshining the present & the greatest thing for the future "

aloisick
08-21-2011, 05:21 PM

JBW & Daniel May thinks they have me cornered to a wall but they are both wrong. I will be making my Choice Monday Night. I think last night i proved im not a man to be played with. In due time everyone will know why "Im better than the past, outshining the present & the greatest thing for the future "

I.C.
i had my tryout as you know saturday kiddson and was told i didnt make enough of ann impact, why am i telling you this... See ya from ringside tonight and dont forget to bring your ego without that ou got nothing

ihearvoices
08-21-2011, 05:46 PM
I.C.
i had my tryout as you know saturday kiddson and was told i didnt make enough of ann impact, why am i telling you this... See ya from ringside tonight and dont forget to bring your ego without that ou got nothing

Or trust me i will bring my ego Monday Too bad you didnt bring your talent with you to the try-out oh snap i forgot you dont have any to bring.

aloisick
08-21-2011, 05:53 PM

Or trust me i will bring my ego Monday Too bad you didnt bring your talent with you to the try-out oh snap i forgot you dont have any to bring.

You see this is the difference between me and you, you go on this whole hollier then thou im the greatest thing since the sun starting shining crap while i realise that to judge talent you need talent and you are lacking in that department ill give you your mad PROPS you can talk lucky in wrestling for you talking is enough to get you on the show so congrats is it deserved no, but its happened so well done

ihearvoices
08-21-2011, 06:03 PM
You see this is the difference between me and you, you go on this whole hollier then thou im the greatest thing since the sun starting shining crap while i realise that to judge talent you need talent and you are lacking in that department ill give you your mad PROPS you can talk lucky in wrestling for you talking is enough to get you on the show so congrats is it deserved no, but its happened so well done

Talent? Deserving? You dont even know the meaning of those 2 words. So while u keep trying to get on the show i will be doing a photo shoot for one of the biggest wrestling magazines in the world plus i will be this months cover and also have a full page article going a little deeper into my mind and why i do the things i do. Yeah i know when your as great as me you dont even need a main roster contract to be on magazine covers and interviews. But yeah info the front row seat view tomorrow night lol

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-22-2011, 04:01 AM
*Close up of a puddle with water slowly dripping in it. While the minute waves move back an fourth, a shadow appears in the ripples. A low, almost suffocating laugh can be heard while a foot comes crashing down. The puddle fragments into a million drops of water coming back down. The shadow has disappeared and the water has formed the word "Judgment". The word slowly begins to shake apart to form another, "Tonight.*

aloisick
08-22-2011, 06:36 AM
*Close up of a puddle with water slowly dripping in it. While the minute waves move back an fourth, a shadow appears in the ripples. A low, almost suffocating laugh can be heard while a foot comes crashing down. The puddle fragments into a million drops of water coming back down. The shadow has disappeared and the water has formed the word "Judgment". The word slowly begins to shake apart to form another, "Tonight.*

Love it mate ni e saying

68wPayne
08-22-2011, 10:05 AM

*spits dip spit in the puddle*

thejman93
08-22-2011, 01:27 PM
IC via twitter: Just got a very interesting text....Jabe fans, you'll be seeing me sooner than you think.

HeelTurn
08-22-2011, 01:28 PM
@TrueProphecy

2 wins in 1 night, that will put butts in seats.

thejman93
08-22-2011, 01:31 PM
@TrueProphecy

2 wins in 1 night, that will put butts in seats.

@TrueProphecy, you and I need to do that again sometime...maybe for an even bigger title.

HeelTurn
08-22-2011, 01:35 PM
@TrueProphecy, you and I need to do that again sometime...maybe for an even bigger title.

IC: A Warfare World Title main event, book it.

thejman93
08-22-2011, 01:39 PM
IC: A Warfare World Title main event, book it.

IC: you read my mind.

HeelTurn
08-22-2011, 02:11 PM
Some comments from the EWN regarding JBW star The Prophecy:

ISHOWERINTHESHOWER "why the hell isnt he the world champion yet? whos strawberries did he piss on. U Mad?"

Boredom "^^^^This^^^^

WWNWAMark "Its not managements fault, they push the right guys, give it time you cant push everyone at once"

BronzeGhost "Dont blame me, I think hes long overdue a run as a champ in JBW"

TheDevilsAvocado "Awesome talent, but Im not telling you anything you dont already know"

thejman93
08-22-2011, 02:13 PM
Some comments from the EWN regarding JBW star The Prophecy:

ISHOWERINTHESHOWER "why the hell isnt he the world champion yet? whos strawberries did he piss on. U Mad?"

Boredom "^^^^This^^^^

WWNWAMark "Its not managements fault, they push the right guys, give it time you cant push everyone at once"

BronzeGhost "Dont blame me, I think hes long overdue a run as a champ in JBW"

TheDevilsAvocado "Awesome talent, but Im not telling you anything you dont already know"

ahahahahahaha! Beautifully done!

HeelTurn
08-22-2011, 02:36 PM
ahahahahahaha! Beautifully done!

Thanks man, there will be more of that

BlackFalcon
08-22-2011, 03:11 PM
((OOC: Okay I have no idea how to write my character now, so here goes my best try.))

IC: *Turmoil has ended, and Connor is backstage, seemingly talking to himself*

Connor: Look it's not my fault! If it wasn't for that idiot trips88 I would've won us that match easily. Man I cannot wait to take out Snair and the FSA, they have a large package of Chaos on theri way"

*He slams his fist into a wall before calming*

Connor: But first is the matter of Justice. That guy thinks that he's extreme, huh, wait ill he gets in the ring with me and no DQ...

*He stops, a unusual twinkle in his eye*

Connor: Yes why not, He want's extreme, lets take it extreme. No DQ's, No Countouts. Just him, me, and wherever we want to go.

*He smirks and walks off*

(OOC: Not sure if that got the crazy across well enuff. ANyway, this was my idea of setting up for a Falls Count Anywhere match between Connor and Justice, maybe at ROTT, not asking for it, just an idea))

68wPayne
08-22-2011, 03:19 PM
IC: Look here Connor *spits in a bottle* I blame that sumbitch Trips for our loss too. And what's worse he got beat by that little runt Malcolm Cage. Guess the old sayin' is true "If'n you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself" *tosses Connor a beer* don't you worry your crazy ass head about it. Ima take care of that runt at Titans.

BlackFalcon
08-22-2011, 03:27 PM
IC: Look here Connor *spits in a bottle* I blame that sumbitch Trips for our loss too. And what's worse he got beat by that little runt Malcolm Cage. Guess the old sayin' is true "If'n you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself" *tosses Connor a beer* don't you worry your crazy ass head about it. Ima take care of that runt at Titans.

IC:*Catches beer and drinks* Good to hear Leonard, You take out Cage, I destroy Justice, and maybe then the FSA and Supernova will see that one individual has enough power to topple a dynasty. Or maybe two individuals...?

68wPayne
08-22-2011, 03:46 PM
IC:*Catches beer and drinks* Good to hear Leonard, You take out Cage, I destroy Justice, and maybe then the FSA and Supernova will see that one individual has enough power to topple a dynasty. Or maybe two individuals...?

IC: That is a definante maybe buddy. Somebody or some-bodies definantly need to take out them that think they can run shit.

aloisick
08-22-2011, 04:31 PM
((OOC: Okay I have no idea how to write my character now, so here goes my best try.))

Connor: Look it's not my fault! If it wasn't for that idiot trips88 I would've won us that match easily. Man I cannot wait to take out Snair and the FSA, they have a large package of Chaos on theri way"

Connor: But first is the matter of Justice. That guy thinks that he's extreme, huh, wait ill he gets in the ring with me and no DQ...

Connor: Yes why not, He want's extreme, lets take it extreme. No DQ's, No Countouts. Just him, me, and wherever we want to go.

(OOC: Not sure if that got the crazy across well enuff. ANyway, this was my idea of setting up for a Falls Count Anywhere match between Connor and Justice, maybe at ROTT, not asking for it, just an idea))

Ooc as one person starting of to another nice promo

IC hitting a wall bery tough indeed bet you cant hit a g scorp though

Enforcer23
08-22-2011, 09:25 PM

nice work blackfalcon...glad to see more people use this thread haha

aloisick
08-22-2011, 10:07 PM
nice work blackfalcon...glad to see more people use this thread haha

it was great work hey i felt it

IC you picking me tonight ive got like $4.85 to chip in for petrol

Enforcer23
08-22-2011, 10:12 PM
it was great work hey i felt it

IC you picking me tonight ive got like $4.85 to chip in for petrol

IC: ow yeah ill make shure you get to the stadium..

aloisick
08-22-2011, 10:14 PM
IC: ow yeah ill make shure you get to the stadium..

thanks Daniel see you soon

Enforcer23
08-22-2011, 11:02 PM
IC as Daniel May from video backstage at mayhem

got released from hospital today and made it straight to mayhem...im hoping to compete tonight and hear back from kiddson...nothing will make me happier than facing him at ROTT

aloisick
08-23-2011, 06:26 AM
IC kiddson kiddson kiddson while you were worried about me may got the beat down on your arse maybe you should focusore on MAY rather then the crowd or your magazine shoot

Enforcer23
08-23-2011, 08:22 AM
IC as Daniel May on Video in hotel room

*camera turns on to kiddson sitting on his hotel bed*

well i got to say i wasint at all surprised by kiddson accepting the match at rampage of the titans BUT what i was surpised of is him ripping up his JBW development contract and the main roster contract which he was spose to sign so our match was offical...I dont know what it means or if JBW officals are ganna look into this i just hope come september 4th in the great city of chicago i get to go one on one with kiddson

*camera cuts off*

thejman93
08-23-2011, 11:43 AM
IC via Twitter: 3 matches in 2 nights and bar hopping with V3.....I may stay in this hotel bed all day.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-23-2011, 11:51 AM
IC via Twitter: 3 matches in 2 nights and bar hopping with V3.....I may stay in this hotel bed all day.

IC: Your vices just may be your downfall in the future jman. Take my advice and heed to what I'm saying. If for you do not listen, you may soon be praying, not preying.

HeelTurn
08-23-2011, 11:53 AM
@TrueProphecy

Wow heard all my t-shirts have sold out on JBWshop.com, good to see the fans have taste

thejman93
08-23-2011, 11:56 AM
IC: Your vices just may be your downfall in the future jman. Take my advice and heed to what I'm saying. If for you do not listen, you may soon be praying, not preying.

IC: Poetic. I guess I did party a bit hard last night...

ihearvoices
08-23-2011, 02:32 PM
JBW.com Exclusive Video

Kiddson walks to his car looking pissed off then is stop before he can open his car door and ask "what happen out there"? by jbw.com exclusive interviewer...

IC: What happen out there was bullshit (Kiddson begins to laugh then begins to slowly clap) Daniel May i want to thank you cause tonight your true colors was exposed. You Want to talk about hopping to see me at ROTT oh trust me i will be in Chicago but i cant promise you will make it there! (Kiddson pushes the camera out his way and enter into a car and drives off)

thejman93
08-24-2011, 04:23 PM
IC via Twitter: Hangover is gone, wounds are licked, now it's time to do some ass whoopin'! #LetsgoWarfare

aloisick
08-24-2011, 08:26 PM
The Herald Sun had an exclusive interview with up and coming JBW recruit G-Scorp

So G-Scorp give us a brief on your wrestling history

Well i started junior wrestling when i was 7 in the western suburbs junior wrestling federation and did the whole high school wrestling thing in high school but to be honest i just couldnt pull all of the moves properly and i was always seen as the small-big man or big-small man i couldnt fit a mould until i attended the T.O.A.K. wrestling academy and they were very expensive but they saw something in me and realised i was a natural mic worker so we worked a lot on what i wanted to portray in my character and how to increase my in ring skill set.

Your personal friend Daniel May has been advocating to get you on to monday night mayhem. the question on everyones lips after your barricade attempted attack on kiddson, was this a plot.

Look i was merely enjoying a free ticket (jbw still do not offer concession rates as of this print) to attend and watch my favourite show and Kiddson just decides to have a go at me merely because i like May and im a MAYniac. Now if MAY decided to take advantage of the situation or he planned to do that the whole time i dont know but i can categorically say i had no knowledge of MAY's attack on Kiddson

And what exactly is a MAYniac

Simply put you have two choices, you can support what MAY stands for which is to give as much you take, be one with the fans and do all the charitable work or you can support kiddson, who is just after money, doesnt really care what he destroys in the process and is out for himself so i coined the term MAYniac because i think its clever to be honest.

Finally how far away are you from joining JBW

I feel im very close, ive shown my promo skills, i have shown my passion and my mean streak and the fact that other wrestlers like MAY want me on the premere show. i hope that JBW will have me on hopefully just after ROTT

Thnaks G-Scorp

thank you guys

JBW's mayhem can be seen mondays (Tueadsy night A.E.S.T.) and rampage of the titans is just two weeks away on PPV main event only

ihearvoices
08-24-2011, 08:53 PM
The Herald Sun had an exclusive interview with up and coming JBW recruit G-Scorp

Well i started junior wrestling when i was 7 in the western suburbs junior wrestling federation and did the whole high school wrestling thing in high school but to be honest i just couldnt pull all of the moves properly and i was always seen as the small-big man or big-small man i couldnt fit a mould until i attended the T.O.A.K. wrestling academy and they were very expensive but they saw something in me and realised i was a natural mic worker so we worked a lot on what i wanted to portray in my character and how to increase my in ring skill set.

Your personal friend Daniel May has been advocating to get you on to monday night mayhem. the question on everyones lips after your barricade attempted attack on kiddson, was this a plot.

Look i was merely enjoying a free ticket (jbw still do not offer concession rates as of this print) to attend and watch my favourite show and Kiddson just decides to have a go at me merely because i like May and im a MAYniac. Now if MAY decided to take advantage of the situation or he planned to do that the whole time i dont know but i can categorically say i had no knowledge of MAY's attack on Kiddson

Simply put you have two choices, you can support what MAY stands for which is to give as much you take, be one with the fans and do all the charitable work or you can support kiddson, who is just after money, doesnt really care what he destroys in the process and is out for himself so i coined the term MAYniac because i think its clever to be honest.

I feel im very close, ive shown my promo skills, i have shown my passion and my mean streak and the fact that other wrestlers like MAY want me on the premere show. i hope that JBW will have me on hopefully just after ROTT

Thnaks G-Scorp

thank you guys

JBW's mayhem can be seen mondays (Tueadsy night A.E.S.T.) and rampage of the titans is just two weeks away on PPV main event only

OOC: Great Read nice way to get your guy's name out there are here.

aloisick
08-24-2011, 09:21 PM
OOC: Great Read nice way to get your guy's name out there are here.

ooc thaks kiddson i like doing creative stuff like that and im getting good ideas from May and yourself so thanks in return

ihearvoices
08-24-2011, 09:30 PM
ooc thaks kiddson i like doing creative stuff like that and im getting good ideas from May and yourself so thanks in return

OOC: no problem anytime

Rehmix
08-24-2011, 09:55 PM
IC via twitter:

@MCageJBW - Win over LRB at #Turmoil, but the coward started a brawl after the match. He wants 1, then he will get 1. Better hope I don't C U backstage.

Enforcer23
08-24-2011, 10:06 PM

Thnaks G-Scorp

thank you guys

Ooc:good read mate that was enjoyable...i think i need to do an interview segment now

aloisick
08-24-2011, 10:25 PM
Ooc:good read mate that was enjoyable...i think i need to do an interview segment now

ooc: lol @ i need to do an interview segment now, and thanks appriciate it

ihearvoices
08-24-2011, 10:34 PM
IC as Kiddson from twitter

I have been abandoned my twitter page for the past day or so because i was busy taking care of legal ties and also finishing my magazine article which is in stores now! ill give you guys a peek of the article in a few

Enforcer23
08-25-2011, 03:17 AM
from the JBW offical website

JBW star daniel may had recently done an interview for JBW.com heres what May had to say

interviewer-daniel may first off thanks for joining us today

May-no worries glad to be here

Interviewer-now you have become a huge success here in JBW after coming from australia..you debuted at MOA you have become big among these fans and have shooted into jbw's biggest of the year having a match with kiddson ROTT..how have you coped with all of it

May- its a great change of pace thinking i was just in a local fed to becoming a major star for JBW is great and i love having all these fans...they put money into this business so i can do what i love to do and thats wrestle...debuting at MOA was amazing and i was shocked when they gave me the chance and ofcause now being on the card for ROTT after just a month in JBW is a huge honour

Interviewer-now whats with the g-scorp situation was it planned last monday and whats the whole deal with him

May-well NO it wasint planned i just wanted to get one back on kiddson and g-scorp did a hell of a job now...about him he is a great wrestler and knows wrestling quite well ive watched him in australia and he does a good job...so i believe in voicing an opinion and thats what i have been doing..hopefully JBW signs him

Interviewer-now your big on music what with your entance song

May-well it is dark, mysterious and is from tool so you would expect it...JBW give the wrestlers the option of having whatever they want as a entance song at the time i was pretty unknown and didint know everyone would be so into me so i went with a dark song but i feel now im becomign known its time to change it so i am changing it i will debut a new theme at ROTT and i will have a new JABEtron aswell

Interviewer-so alot of e-mails are coming in wondering where does international superstar come from?

May-well the guy that signed me SES said this to me "your from australia and have performed everywhere your our international superstar" and that just took off becoming my slogon..annoucers started saying it people said it to me and i got it printed on my first merch

Interviewer-were did your finisher the E23 come from

May-well it was a botched move a did on a friend when i was a kid trying to do a gorilla press and he came down in a confusing way that kinda looked like a chokeslam..so i kept it with me and practiced the move intill i got E23...a swinging gorilla press into a sitdown chokeslam

Interviewer-now talking about ROTT your opponent kiddson...got any comments about facing him at ROTT

May-well his a tough and competitve guy ill give him that...BUT his ways of getting threw and how he thinks is wrong and he looks at me doing stuff the right way a bad thing...i dont like him and he doesint like me at ROTT we will go one on one and it should be...well a good match..as i finally get to prove to him just how well i am at wrestling

interviewer-well thanks for joining us Daniel May and good luck with your match at ROTT

May-thanks for having me

aloisick
08-25-2011, 03:37 AM

JBW star daniel may had recently done an interview for JBW.com heres what May had to say

Interviewer-now you have become a huge success here in JBW after coming from australia..you debuted at MOA you have become big among these fans and have shooted into jbw's biggest of the year having a match with kiddson ROTT..how have you coped with all of it

May- its a great change of pace thinking i was just in a local fed to becoming a major star for JBW is great and i love having all these fans...they put money into this business so i can do what i love to do and thats wrestle...debuting at MOA was amazing and i was shocked when they gave me the chance and ofcause now being on the card for ROTT after just a month in JBW is a huge honour

Interviewer-now whats with the g-scorp situation was it planned last monday and whats the whole deal with him

May-well NO it wasint planned i just wanted to get one back on kiddson and g-scorp did a hell of a job now...about him he is a great wrestler and knows wrestling quite well ive watched him in australia and he does a good job...so i believe in voicing an opinion and thats what i have been doing..hopefully JBW signs him

May-well it is dark, mysterious and is from tool so you would expect it...JBW give the wrestlers the option of having whatever they want as a entance song at the time i was pretty unknown and didint know everyone would be so into me so i went with a dark song but i feel now im becomign known its time to change it so i am changing it i will debut a new theme at ROTT and i will have a new JABEtron aswell

Interviewer-so alot of e-mails are coming in wondering where does international superstar come from?

May-well the guy that signed me SES said this to me "your from australia and have performed everywhere your our international superstar" and that just took off becoming my slogon..annoucers started saying it people said it to me and i got it printed on my first merch

May-well it was a botched move a did on a friend when i was a kid trying to do a gorilla press and he came down in a confusing way that kinda looked like a chokeslam..so i kept it with me and practiced the move intill i got E23...a swinging gorilla press into a sitdown chokeslam

Interviewer-now talking about ROTT your opponent kiddson...got any comments about facing him at ROTT

May-well his a tough and competitve guy ill give him that...BUT his ways of getting threw and how he thinks is wrong and he looks at me doing stuff the right way a bad thing...i dont like him and he doesint like me at ROTT we will go one on one and it should be...well a good match..as i finally get to prove to him just how well i am at wrestling

interviewer-well thanks for joining us Daniel May and good luck with your match at ROTT

May-thanks for having me

wow man thts all i can you had to go one better then me hey nice

Enforcer23
08-25-2011, 03:46 AM
wow man thts all i can you had to go one better then me hey nice

nah i jsut thought its a great idea and wanted to do one myself and this is what i ended up with ahhahahahahah

ihearvoices
08-25-2011, 07:33 PM
THIS MONTH EDITION OF WRESTLING SMACKDOWN MAGAZINE
"Official interview with Kiddson who is also on this month cover"
http://cdn.magazines.com/fetch/key/product_wwe-smackdown/image?macro=medium

Interviewer: I just want to say its a honor to be interview you

Kiddson: Yeah i know im the hottest thing in pro wrestling right now so of course you would be honor to have me even in your presents anyways lets get this started already i got to head over to TMZ offices.

Interviewer: Oh wow what are you going to be doing with TMZ?

Kiddson: You will see in the near future as of right now start asking good questions or this interview is over

Interviewer: Ok im sorry' So kiddson what is the status of your match at ROTT seeing that you announced publicly you no longer work for JBW?

Kiddson: Well the match is still on as far as i know, Now will everyone at home watching the ppv be able to see? Well i dont have the answer to that question but you have my word weather or not JBW officially book it on the card the match will go on even if its in the locker room or parking lot the match will still go on.

Interviewer: So can you clarify your status with JBW will ROTT be your first and last match on ppv with the company or has a deal been worked out?

Kiddson: No deal has been worked out because like i said before i have no desire in working for jbw anymore but to answer your question ROTT will not be my last match. The way i see it if JBW wants me on mayhem or any other show they will have to pay me per appearance, Per match but thats not to say i wont just show up on my own at any given night.

Interviewer: This is history in the making in pro wrestling i dont think there has been any wrestler in the history of pro wrestling to quit but still be able to come on TV and PPVs for a company.

Kiddson: I know thats why i say im greatness in the making, While everyone is recycling old material i am going out there every night giving you something you have never seen or heard before. Now if JBW was smart they would see in my contract it stated if i wasnt place on the main roster within a month of being signed i could legally terminate my contract with jbw which i did publicy they only have themselves to blame but hey atleast the ratings went up.

Interviewer: True, So i want to touch on something real quick. G- Scorp it looked like you too really got into it last night do you want to touch on that a little bit?

Kiddson: Well there isnt much for me to say when it comes to G- Scorp he is a Daniel May mark, basically a kid off the internet who wants to become a wrestler now and hang with the big boys but he should of listen to the message that comes on every night before a JBW show "Dont Try this at home". I dont take G-Scorp serious enough to give him the time of day outside of twitter.

Interviewer: Ok' So before you said you dont work for jbw does this mean we will see you wrestling in different wrestling companies?

Kiddson: No because JBW is at the top of the food chain when it comes to pro wrestling and pride myself in being great at what i do so i wouldnt wrestle anywhere else that is below me.

Interviewer: in closing what kind of legacy do you see you having in pro wrestling when it is said and done?

Kiddson: My legacy will be nothing pure of greatness with alot of accomplishments such as the first ever JBW grand slam champ, Multi time heavyweight Champion, Undisputed Champ, Headlined a handful of ROTT and other PPV, Basically not the best but the greatest to ever do this in any company.

ihearvoices
08-25-2011, 07:34 PM

May-thanks for having me

OCC: Great Read nice way to keep the storyline going

aloisick
08-25-2011, 10:50 PM
THIS MONTH EDITION OF WRESTLING SMACKDOWN MAGAZINE
"Official interview with Kiddson who is also on this month cover"
http://cdn.magazines.com/fetch/key/product_wwe-smackdown/image?macro=medium

Interviewer: I just want to say its a honor to be interview you

Kiddson: Yeah i know im the hottest thing in pro wrestling right now so of course you would be honor to have me even in your presents anyways lets get this started already i got to head over to TMZ offices.

Interviewer: Oh wow what are you going to be doing with TMZ?

Kiddson: You will see in the near future as of right now start asking good questions or this interview is over

Interviewer: Ok im sorry' So kiddson what is the status of your match at ROTT seeing that you announced publicly you no longer work for JBW?

Kiddson: Well the match is still on as far as i know, Now will everyone at home watching the ppv be able to see? Well i dont have the answer to that question but you have my word weather or not JBW officially book it on the card the match will go on even if its in the locker room or parking lot the match will still go on.

Interviewer: So can you clarify your status with JBW will ROTT be your first and last match on ppv with the company or has a deal been worked out?

Kiddson: No deal has been worked out because like i said before i have no desire in working for jbw anymore but to answer your question ROTT will not be my last match. The way i see it if JBW wants me on mayhem or any other show they will have to pay me per appearance, Per match but thats not to say i wont just show up on my own at any given night.

Interviewer: This is history in the making in pro wrestling i dont think there has been any wrestler in the history of pro wrestling to quit but still be able to come on TV and PPVs for a company.

Kiddson: I know thats why i say im greatness in the making, While everyone is recycling old material i am going out there every night giving you something you have never seen or heard before. Now if JBW was smart they would see in my contract it stated if i wasnt place on the main roster within a month of being signed i could legally terminate my contract with jbw which i did publicy they only have themselves to blame but hey atleast the ratings went up.

Interviewer: True, So i want to touch on something real quick. G- Scorp it looked like you too really got into it last night do you want to touch on that a little bit?

Kiddson: Well there isnt much for me to say when it comes to G- Scorp he is a Daniel May mark, basically a kid off the internet who wants to become a wrestler now and hang with the big boys but he should of listen to the message that comes on every night before a JBW show "Dont Try this at home". I dont take G-Scorp serious enough to give him the time of day outside of twitter.

Interviewer: Ok' So before you said you dont work for jbw does this mean we will see you wrestling in different wrestling companies?

Kiddson: No because JBW is at the top of the food chain when it comes to pro wrestling and pride myself in being great at what i do so i wouldnt wrestle anywhere else that is below me.

Interviewer: in closing what kind of legacy do you see you having in pro wrestling when it is said and done?

Kiddson: My legacy will be nothing pure of greatness with alot of accomplishments such as the first ever JBW grand slam champ, Multi time heavyweight Champion, Undisputed Champ, Headlined a handful of ROTT and other PPV, Basically not the best but the greatest to ever do this in any company.

OOC: nice read man wow you guys are showing me up in the interview stakes

IC: havent you heard kiddson, the internet is the biggest thing ever so im proud to be an internet/ daniel may mark but will you be proud to get the beat down of your life by a daniel may mark

ihearvoices
08-25-2011, 11:00 PM
OOC: nice read man wow you guys are showing me up in the interview stakes

IC: havent you heard kiddson, the internet is the biggest thing ever so im proud to be an internet/ daniel may mark but will you be proud to get the beat down of your life by a daniel may mark

IC as Kiddson from twitter-

Come talk to me when u can get to the ring without being stop lol oh yeah and u welcome for you 3 second of tv on Monday

68wPayne
08-25-2011, 11:12 PM
IC: Leonard Ray Beauregard reportin' live from the Rolling Thunder Trailer Park *sips his Natty*. Malcolm Cage thinks he's some hot shit cause he did a little take down and got some licks in on me at Warfare. I'll tell you what, at Titans I'ma do more than just get a few licks in. I'm makin' a damn example of his ass you can bet your ass on that. Come Hell or high water I am walkin' out of Titans with my arm raised high as the Stars and Bars I'ma be bringing out to ring and Malcolm *spits dip juice* you better make you a damn reservation at the closest 'mergency room. Be sure you save that Confederate currency bitch, cause the South is gonna be rollin' all over your ass. Now get that damn camera off my property before I whoop your ass too cameraman.

ihearvoices
08-25-2011, 11:16 PM
IC: Leonard Ray Beauregard reportin' live from the Rolling Thunder Trailer Park *sips his Natty*. Malcolm Cage thinks he's some hot shit cause he did a little take down and got some licks in on me at Warfare. I'll tell you what, at Titans I'ma do more than just get a few licks in. I'm makin' a damn example of his ass you can bet your ass on that. Come Hell or high water I am walkin' out of Titans with my arm raised high as the Stars and Bars I'ma be bringing out to ring and Malcolm *spits dip juice* you better make you a damn reservation at the closest 'mergency room. Be sure you save that Confederate currency bitch, cause the South is gonna be rollin' all over your ass. Now get that damn camera off my property before I whoop your ass too cameraman.

OOC: Pure Gold

Enforcer23
08-25-2011, 11:19 PM

whats this i hear kiddson is doing media coverage...a man who said that his a wrestler not an entertainer....well looks like he has to do all these interviews and media coverage after he ripped up the one thing that was giving him money....and kiddson whats this about me showing my true colours by attacking you last week you've been doing that for the past month...i know why you ripped up your contracts..your scared of me and actually facing me...because unlike you i actually wrestle for a company

HolyJose2391
08-25-2011, 11:23 PM
IC as Azrael: so I've been added to the Horrorcore tournament. So that's 11 individuals going to hell. The master will be pleased

ihearvoices
08-25-2011, 11:23 PM

whats this i hear kiddson is doing media coverage...a man who said that his a wrestler not an entertainer....well looks like he has to do all these interviews and media coverage after he ripped up the one thing that was giving him money....and kiddson whats this about me showing my true colours by attacking you last week you've been doing that for the past month...

IC as Kiddson from Twitter-

I am a wrestler not a entertainer i do interviews and articles but i do not do autograph signing and appearances. And i have plenty of money trust me what i was getting paid and was offer doesnt even scratch the surfaces of what i am worth. And i exposed your true colors because im upfront about everything i do and who i am, while you claim to be mr. do right and follow by the book.

68wPayne
08-25-2011, 11:26 PM
IC as Azrael: so I've been added to the Horrorcore tournament. So that's 11 individuals going to hell. The master will be pleased

IC: Sorry to disappoint you there buddy but Ol' Lenny Ray here will be the one walkin' out of Alcatraz with the win. Bet your bottom dollar on that son, The Redneck Wreckin' Machine is gonna go down in history as the man who escaped The Rock and lived to tell about it.

HolyJose2391
08-25-2011, 11:27 PM
IC: Sorry to disappoint you there buddy but Ol' Lenny Ray here will be the one walkin' out of Alcatraz with the win. Bet your bottom dollar on that son, The Redneck Wreckin' Machine is gonna go down in history as the man who escaped The Rock and lived to tell about it.
IC as Azrael: I am the creation of God himself you are in no way a match for an Angel let alone the Angel of Death. You can't escape death

Enforcer23
08-25-2011, 11:29 PM

I am a wrestler not a entertainer i do interviews and articles but i do not do autograph signing and appearances. And i have plenty of money trust me what i was getting paid and was offer doesnt even scratch the surfaces of what i am worth. And i exposed your true colors because im upfront about everything i do and who i am, while you claim to be mr. do right and follow by the book.

ow yes this really is me...i just believe in give what you take...its alright becuase come ROTT you will get all that you deserve and it wont be pretty kiddson...and yes your upfront thats why you attack me from behind every week you get a chance...and yes i did it to you but see its a taste of your own medicine....getting what you deserve..i also hurd that theres a clip on youtube of me putting you threw those tables...apperntly it got more views then your little youshoot video

68wPayne
08-25-2011, 11:32 PM
IC as Azrael: I am the creation of God himself you are in no way a match for an Angel let alone the Angel of Death. You can't escape death

IC: Excuse me one second there...*uses quotation fingers* "Death" *packs a can of Copenhagen and puts a big wad in is lip*. Sorry bud, I had more important things to take care of rather than some fluffy winged fairy. Sorry, not fairy...angel. *spits* Now will you be an angel and go fetch me another cold one from over yonder.

ihearvoices
08-25-2011, 11:40 PM
ow yes this really is me...i just believe in give what you take...its alright becuase come ROTT you will get all that you deserve and it wont be pretty kiddson...and yes your upfront thats why you attack me from behind every week you get a chance...and yes i did it to you but see its a taste of your own medicine....getting what you deserve..i also hurd that theres a clip on youtube of me putting you threw those tables...apperntly it got more views then your little youshoot video

Come ROTT i will be the guy putting you out of your misery i even got a little gift for you sorry i coulnt wrap it up. But here it is a token from me to you because if your thinking of going into ROTT and beating me you got another thing coming . Many have accept the challenge but all have failed, you will be no different even superman wasn't invisible he spent half his life in a wheel chair and i plan on being the reason you end up the same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgenGjxS-74&list=FLdqp3NdyNATucm3b4NkezpA&index=1&feature=plpp

Enforcer23
08-25-2011, 11:48 PM

Come ROTT i will be the guy putting you out of your misery i even got a little gift for you sorry i coulnt wrap it up. But here it is a token from me to you because if your thinking of going into ROTT and beating me you got another thing coming . Many have accept the challenge but all have failed, you will be no different even superman wasn't invisible he spent half his life in a wheel chair and i plan on being the reason you end up the same.

heheheh nice was that spose to scare me...and im NOT superman far from it..but what i am is a JBW wrestler...and trust me kiddson theres no misery im not afriad of you or well anything...and these guys that are spose to have challenged you and failed are those the guys from JBW development...you do relize im not one of them when i came to JBW i skipped right pass that because unlike you i didint need it ive already been wrestling for seven years...ive ment punks like you before and ive taken out punks like you before

ihearvoices
08-26-2011, 12:06 AM

heheheh nice was that spose to scare me...and im NOT superman far from it..but what i am is a JBW wrestler...and trust me kiddson theres no misery im not afriad of you or well anything...and these guys that are spose to have challenged you and failed are those the guys from JBW development...you do relize im not one of them when i came to JBW i skipped right pass that because unlike you i didint need it ive already been wrestling for seven years...ive ment punks like you before and ive taken out punks like you before

Im going to enjoy destroying you at ROTT bit by bit for free too. The only reason you went straight to the main roster is because you're willing to do and say whatever management tell you. If i was you you should be afraid very afraid, Remember you under a contract im not meaning i have no limitation i can go out there and do whatever i want with no consequences. The PPV might be called ROTT but for you it will be Hell: Your rise and eventually your demise.

Enforcer23
08-26-2011, 12:13 AM

Im going to enjoy destroying you at ROTT bit by bit for free too. The only reason you went straight to the main roster is because you're willing to do and say whatever management tell you. If i was you you should be afraid very afraid, Remember you under a contract im not meaning i have no limitation i can go out there and do whatever i want with no consequences. The PPV might be called ROTT but for you it will be Hell: Your rise and eventually your demise.

yes well thats true i am willing to say what they want me to because thats what i get paid for..unlike you not getting paid at all...and i didint know we had limitions here if i was you id be carefull cause if you go to far they might just throw you out of the arena and into jail....but that would give you a good enough excuse not to be beaten by me

ihearvoices
08-26-2011, 12:21 AM

yes well thats true i am willing to say what they want me to because thats what i get paid for..unlike you not getting paid at all...and i didint know we had limitions here if i was you id be carefull cause if you go to far they might just throw you out of the arena and into jail....but that would give you a good enough excuse not to be beaten by me

At ROTT when its all said and done and your being carried out in a stretcher wondering if you will ever be able to walk again or even whip your own ass, Just remember you ask for this all... you've brought this all on yourself. But atleast next time some punk comes up to me and calls me out like you did instead of a video i can just direct them to you and they will have a up and close view of what happens when you mess with me.

Enforcer23
08-26-2011, 12:25 AM

At ROTT when its all said and done and your being carried out in a stretcher wondering if you will ever be able to walk again or even whip your own ass, Just remember you ask for this all... you've brought this all on yourself. But atleast next time some punk comes up to me and calls me out like you did instead of a video i can just direct them to you and they will have a up and close view of what happens when you mess with me.

well big words...that still dont scare me....we will meet at ROTT kiddson and yes i do want this a one on one with you to prove win, loss, draw that im no push over

HolyJose2391
08-26-2011, 12:29 AM
The Creation Part 1: The Birth and Battle of Heaven

At the beginning of Time it took God 7 days to create the Earth and it is said that on the seventh day he took a rest. Now let me explain what really happened, on that day God realized that before he should create man he needed to create a balance for Earth so on the Seventh day God created his two most precious angels, Azrael and HolyJose. Before he sent them out into the world he had them train with his most elite Archangels for 16 years. Keep in mind a year in heaven is a thousand on earth. Under the tutilage of Gabriel and Matthew, Azrael and HolyJose grew to be fierce Angels and warriors. They became master swordsman and fighters. During a sparing session HolyJose proved he was far superior at combat that his brother. They dueled ferociously until HolyJose got the upper hand and took Azrael down.

"Heh, what a fight the thrill of competition it...it feels amazing"

*HolyJose helps Azrael out*

"Yea well you got lucky that's all, we'll duel again you'll see" said Azrael

Over the course of 16 years, they both became some of the top warriors in Heaven.

While training, Azrael made friends with other Angels and one Angel he considered his best friend and went by the name Lucifer, yes THE Lucifer. They would play during their time off and just joke around with the others. It was around the time that Lucifer began to act and think differently.

"Hey don't you think that maybe God isn't all that? That maybe someone else can take over?" Said Lucifer

"What do you mean by that?" replied Azrael

"What I mean is that God can't be all that powerful I mean I'm just as powerful as he is, why can't I hold some sort of higher position in Heaven?" said Lucifer

" Well, you are already one of God's favorite Angels, why would you want more?" Azrael trying to talk sense into Lucifer

"Because my friend, Power. A Position of power means I can rule not just heaven but even Earth in whatever way I want. Think about it I can make all those humans Worship ME!" said Lucifer

"You're insane! No way you can do that. You know what I have to go train we'll talk later" replied Azrael.

Azrael leaves and Lucifer begins to plot.

"Hey HolyJose," said Azrael in between clashes of the swords

"Yes Azrael" replied HolyJose

"Lucifer was saying some weird stuff earlier about ruling Heaven and Earth and making people worship him" said a worried Azrael

"He's always been an evil son of a bitch this doesn't surprise me I should run this by Gabriel or Matthew" said HolyJose in a serious tone

"Are you sure he just isn't joking around?" again in a worried tone asked Azrael

"They've been keeping a close eye on him trust, WHAT WAS THAT?!"

Off in the distant there is smoke and fire burning Lucifer has begun his attack on Heaven starting the battle of Heaven. HolyJose and Azrael pick up their swords and shields and go on into battle.

HolyJose begins fighting off demons, while Azrael begins to search of Lucifer. He finds Lucifer who is standing over a low ranking Angel who is bloodied and battered on the brink of death.

"What are you doing?" asked Azrael

"Exactly as I planne don doing. Taking over Heaven and taking my rightful spot on it's throne, now Azrael, my friend, join me or join the fate of the others it's your decision" said Lucifer.

"Never, we settle this now!"

Azrael and Lucifer begin to fight and seem evenly matched. Their swords clashing and shields blocking every blow. But Lucifer cheats and takes advantage over Azrael and begins slashing and leaving Azrael in a bloody mess"

"I warned you, you refused to listen. But since you're such a good friend, I'll let you join me anyways with on strike of this sword on your head you join my army"

*Lucifer lifts up his sword ready to bring it down over Azrael's head who is utterly defenseless. As he brings down the sword before it makes contact with Azrael's head it clashes with a sword*
"Leave. My. Brother. ALONE!"

"ahh HolyJose the prodigy! here to stop me I see!" said a cocky Lucifer

"We end this now! You and me" replied HolyJose

HolyJose and Lucifer do battle with HolyJose getting the upperhand and pushing Lucifer further away and even getting a few slashes in. It is then that HolyJose disarms Lucifer and he is defenseless. HolyJose throws down his sword and shield and puts his arms up. They're going to fight hand to hand. HolyJose wrestles down Lucifer and get's many punches in on Lucifer, it is then that HolyJose goes for a right hook that Lucifer dodges and grabs HolyJose's shieild and hits him with it. He hit him yet again for good measure and HolyJose is down lying next to his brother.

"How wonderful, two demons to add to my collection together we shall be powerful and unstoppable! Join me now and we shall rule with an Iron Fist, you know I deserve a new name, Satan, yes Satan sounds great to me The Devil himself and you my minions"

Azrael and HolyJose say in unison "Never!"

As Lucifer is about to bring down his sword on them Gabriel and Matthew show up and easily defeat Lucifer and banish him and his army to Hell. Azrael and HolyJose are treated as some of the bset angels due to their courage and not realizing Lucifer was not above cheating they vowed never to underestimate any opponent. This was just the beginning of their journey before they would become the wresters they are today. Before God decided to send each of them on their respective journey to bring balance to the Earth and all its people.

I hope you guys enjoy this. Thought it'd be an interesting take on the creation of God's Grace

ihearvoices
08-26-2011, 12:33 AM

well big words...that still dont scare me....we will meet at ROTT kiddson and yes i do want this a one on one with you to prove win, loss, draw that im no push over

One on One yeah right i wouldn't put it pass you or JBW management to have someone come out and screw me out of the match or a "fan" to distract or cost me the match. You may be able to fool the rest of the world but not i know who you really are, A phony punk who hides behind a company but come ROTT nobody will be able to help you it will just be you and me. At ROTT a era will end with the me giving up the ultimate sacrifice which will be you while another era will began "the era of Greatness".

Enforcer23
08-26-2011, 12:39 AM

One on One yeah right i wouldn't put it pass you or JBW management to have someone come out and screw me out of the match or a "fan" to distract or cost me the match. You may be able to fool the rest of the world but not i know who you really are, A phony punk who hides behind a company but come ROTT nobody will be able to help you it will just be you and me. At ROTT a era will end with the me giving up the ultimate sacrifice which will be you while another era will began "the era of Greatness".

im not phony punk ive worked hard and this is who i am..im not corperate made do i look like john cena....do i only do 5 moves NO...

im self made..a strong real person who has worked hard his whole life...and you will relize that...clocks ticking

ihearvoices
08-26-2011, 12:43 AM

im not phony punk ive worked hard and this is who i am..im not corperate made do i look like john cena....do i only do 5 moves NO...

im self made..a strong real person who has worked hard his whole life...and you will relize that...clocks ticking

Your words are as convincing as John Cena ability to sell a decent move. You claim your selfmade but i know the truth i can see right through you. And the clock is ticking i hope your retirement plan is good because you will be needing that sooner than you think.

aloisick
08-26-2011, 12:58 AM

Your words are as convincing as John Cena ability to sell a decent move. You claim your selfmade but i know the truth i can see right through you. And the clock is ticking i hope your retirement plan is good because you will be needing that sooner than you think.

IC: in the words of a once wise man "Talky Talky Talky" Adam Sandler - Billy Madison

ihearvoices
08-26-2011, 01:07 AM
IC: in the words of a once wise man "Talky Talky Talky" Adam Sandler - Billy Madison

This is coming from a guy who calls himself a "Mayniac" yeah im so scared LOL

aloisick
08-26-2011, 01:40 AM

This is coming from a guy who calls himself a "Mayniac" yeah im so scared LOL

Yes and a Proud MAYniac we will see if all this talking can result to action if your game to face daniel may seems like you are even scared of me and im not even on the roster YET

ihearvoices
08-26-2011, 01:59 AM
Yes and a Proud MAYniac we will see if all this talking can result to action if your game to face daniel may seems like you are even scared of me and im not even on the roster YET

Yeah your name is a perfect fit for you because you must be out of your mind if you think im scared of either one of you.

aloisick
08-26-2011, 04:07 AM

Yeah your name is a perfect fit for you because you must be out of your mind if you think im scared of either one of you.

I love the new sig man its awesome good to see others love this as much as i do maybe more if i had my own computer id be into that as well

HeelTurn
08-26-2011, 09:42 AM
JBW star The Prophecy recently got into hot water with several religious groups over some comments made on Sky Sports News. The former main eventer was on the show advertising the upcoming Rampage of the Titans PPV when he mentioned that "if God had a favourite wrestler it would be The Prophecy". This comment has gone down badly with some religious groups referring to the comment as blasphemous and that God would not enjoy such a violent aboration. The Prophecy has yet to comment.

68wPayne
08-26-2011, 11:01 PM
*camera cuts to Leonard Ray Beauregard who is sitting outside of a trailer with a metal bathtub full of ice and beer. Lenny Ray is sitting on an old lawn chair with his feet propped up on his makeshift cooler*

LRB: Are we on? Good. Now, I have been hearin' tell that some people think that I ain't deserving of gold in JBW. Some people think that people like me *pops the top on a can of Natty Light* don't deserve to be in the class of people who win gold. *sips beer* Lookie here people, Lenny Ray don't give a damn what you think of me. *camera sees a kid running across the yard* HEY GODDAMMIT, GET THE HELL OF MY YARD BEFORE I SICK STONEWALL ON YOUR ASS! YOU LITTLE SHIT!!! Little bastard, Stonewall is one of my pits by the way, I keep him out back. Anyway, back to the point. Am I high falootin' suit wearin' corporate guy? Hell no. Then why does Lenny Ray want the gold? Is it to prove he's the best? No, everyone already knows the Redneck Wreckin' Machine is the best sumbitch on the JBW roster. I want the gold for the simple reason that city folks like them that got the belts now don't appreciate shit. They get treated like royalty by the damn head honchos in the offices and feel as though they are better than everyone else around. I'm hear to stir up the a little Chaos, like my boy Connor. I may live in a trailer, *sips his Natty* I don't drink no Don Perrion or whatever the fuck it is, I don't ride a fuckin' Harley. Unlike all the other fuckers who think this is a game, this ain't no fuckin' game. I will destroy any sumbitch that gets in my way weither it be Snair, Jose, Prophecy, Sandman, Siaki, Bruno Sammartino, the fuckin' cameraguy, whoever. Whatever show I am on I am going after the top dog. You damn bastards in charge be on notice. Save your Confederate currency, 'cause the South will rise again.

*grabs a beer bottle and smashes it over the cameraman's head*

Malcolm Cage, you're number one on the fuckin' list. At Titans I got your ass bitch, believe that.

Enforcer23
08-27-2011, 05:52 AM
JBW star The Prophecy recently got into hot water with several religious groups over some comments made on Sky Sports News. The former main eventer was on the show advertising the upcoming Rampage of the Titans PPV when he mentioned that "if God had a favourite wrestler it would be The Prophecy". This comment has gone down badly with some religious groups referring to the comment as blasphemous and that God would not enjoy such a violent aboration. The Prophecy has yet to comment.

*camera cuts to Leonard Ray Beauregard who is sitting outside of a trailer with a metal bathtub full of ice and beer. Lenny Ray is sitting on an old lawn chair with his feet propped up on his makeshift cooler*

LRB: Are we on? Good. Now, I have been hearin' tell that some people think that I ain't deserving of gold in JBW. Some people think that people like me *pops the top on a can of Natty Light* don't deserve to be in the class of people who win gold. *sips beer* Lookie here people, Lenny Ray don't give a damn what you think of me. *camera sees a kid running across the yard* HEY GODDAMMIT, GET THE HELL OF MY YARD BEFORE I SICK STONEWALL ON YOUR ASS! YOU LITTLE SHIT!!! Little bastard, Stonewall is one of my pits by the way, I keep him out back. Anyway, back to the point. Am I high falootin' suit wearin' corporate guy? Hell no. Then why does Lenny Ray want the gold? Is it to prove he's the best? No, everyone already knows the Redneck Wreckin' Machine is the best sumbitch on the JBW roster. I want the gold for the simple reason that city folks like them that got the belts now don't appreciate shit. They get treated like royalty by the damn head honchos in the offices and feel as though they are better than everyone else around. I'm hear to stir up the a little Chaos, like my boy Connor. I may live in a trailer, *sips his Natty* I don't drink no Don Perrion or whatever the fuck it is, I don't ride a fuckin' Harley. Unlike all the other fuckers who think this is a game, this ain't no fuckin' game. I will destroy any sumbitch that gets in my way weither it be Snair, Jose, Prophecy, Sandman, Siaki, Bruno Sammartino, the fuckin' cameraguy, whoever. Whatever show I am on I am going after the top dog. You damn bastards in charge be on notice. Save your Confederate currency, 'cause the South will rise again.

*grabs a beer bottle and smashes it over the cameraman's head*

Malcolm Cage, you're number one on the fuckin' list. At Titans I got your ass bitch, believe that.

hahaha nice work guys loved it...and im really becoming a mark for ya guy 68wPayne

aloisick
08-27-2011, 07:40 AM
I.C. When are concession rates being introduced if you cant afford to signe at least knock $5 dollars of the tickets gees im not rich you know

Enforcer23
08-27-2011, 08:03 AM
I.C. When are concession rates being introduced if you cant afford to signe at least knock $5 dollars of the tickets gees im not rich you know

are you intrested in being at mayhem this Monday G-scorp??

ihearvoices
08-27-2011, 07:02 PM

are you intrested in being at mayhem this Monday G-scorp??

IC as Kiddson from Twitter

Please both of you be there make my day

aloisick
08-27-2011, 07:47 PM
IC as Kiddson from Twitter

Please both of you be there make my day

Well i was not going to may but seeing how kiddson invited me why not

Enforcer23
08-28-2011, 03:06 AM
Well i was not going to may but seeing how kiddson invited me why not

great because ive got another annoucement which i want you to hear....on other news ive now been a JBW wrestler for 1 whole month doing 1 PPV about to be two and doing 5 mayhem shows about to be 6

zapphoman
08-28-2011, 04:17 AM
E! programming as of August 28th, 2011 at 4:17 PM

(BLAH BLAH SNOOKI BLAH BLAH KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS BLAH BLAH JUSTIN BEIBER KISSING SELENA GOMEZ OMG!! BLAH BLAH SPEIDI CRAZY AND HORRIBLE PLASTIC SURGERY FUN TIME BLAH BLAH CHARLIE SHEEN)

(The Alpha Dog appears in a black suit and a pair of shades and is looking towards the camera in a office type room.)

Alpha: Hello ladies. It is The Alpha Dog and he has a special announcement just for you, but before he gets to that, how about The Alpha Dog tells you a little bit about himself. Now you see, you might recognize The Alpha Dog from the greatest wrestling promotion to ever grace the world, JBW. (A clip starts rolling of The Alpha Dog in various matches with wrestlers such as Tom George, Marcus Beerstein, and Tripps88) On JBW you get to see The Alpha Dog, every week on Wednesday nights, DOMINATE ANY FOOL WHO STEPS IN THE RING WITH HIM!! HE BEATS THEM DOWN AND MAKES THEM SUBMIT LIKE LITTLE (beep sound)!!!

(Alpha then sits down on the desk)

Alpha: Now that isn't the only areas where The Alpha Dogs talents lay. A few months ago, The Alpha Dog started a celebrity managerial agency that was targeted to give young up and coming stars and starlets alike advice for their careers. Some of The Alpha Dogs clients included:(Clips start rolling again)

Taylor Lautner
(Clip shows Alpha yelling at Taylor Lautner at some celebrity event behind the red ropes among all the other fans.)

Alpha: HEY TAYLOR!!! JUST KEEP YOUR SHIRT OFF!!! IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE LOVED BY ALL THE TEN TO EIGHTEEN YEAR OLD GIRLS!!! JUST FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T TRY TO ACT!!! YOU WILL RUIN YOUR CAREER IF YOU DO!!! (Security guards show up and grab Alpha) GET OFF THE ALPHA DOG YOU (beep sound)!!! HE WILL DOMINATE YOU!!! (clip ends)

Ke$ha
(Clip shows Alpha talking to Ke$ha at some club.)

Alpha: Yeah Christina Aguilera tried what your doing a while back ago and look at how it turned out for her. Now, THE ALPHA DOG DEMANDS YOU GET SOME CLOTHES ON AND QUIT MAKING SUCH A TERRIBLE EXAMPLE FOR TODAYS YOUTH!!!

(Bouncer shows up and grabs Alpha)

Bouncer: You have had a few too many sir. It is time to go.

Alpha: LET GO OF THE ALPHA DOG!!! DOMINATION TIME!!!

(Alpha goes on to break free of the bouncer, grabs his empty beer bottle, and smashes it over the bouncers head. Alpha then punches the bouncer in the face which drops the bouncer. Alpha then grabs one of the chairs from the bar he was talking to Ke$ha at and starts hitting the bouncer over and over again with it.)

Alpha: HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT (Beep sound)?!! FEEL THE ALPHA DOGS WRATH YOU MOTHER...(Clip ends)

And even Megan Fox
(Clip from the 20th episode of Mayhem rolls. The clip then ends and Alpha is shown again)

Alpha: (Laughs a little) ahhh good times. Now that business had to be closed due to a little disagreement between The Alpha Dog and Kim Kardashian. Let's just say the police were called and they gave The Alpha Dog a choice between not doing what he was doing again or going to jail. So, after being tasered six times and spending a week in jail, The Alpha Dog decided it was best not to do that anymore. They are going to do what they do no matter how much they DESTROY THE YOUTHS MINDS AND SEND POP CULTURE MEDIA STRAIGHT TO HELL!! (breathes in and relaxes) But don't worry because The Alpha Dog has a new business venture that is targeted toward a very specific audience. Targeted specifically to the ladies. Before The Alpha Dog announces it though, The Alpha Dog would like to ask the ladies a few questions.

(A picture appears on screen that is mostly blurred out except for the faces of two people and a bed. The faces are of Manabu, who has a really determined look on his face, and his wife, who appears to be bent over in front of her husband with a really bored look on her face, and they are on the bed. The faces have obviously been photoshoped.)

Alpha: Are you bored with your love life? Tired of the same old thing? Tired of a man who just doesn't do it for you anymore or doesn't have the endurance to keep up?

(The determined face of Manabu suddenly turns to a sad face of Manabu. The picture disappears and it shows Alpha again.)

Alpha: Well, if you are like this poor, lust, and satisfaction deprived woman, then you have probably said yes to all three of those questions. But what if...what if The Alpha Dog could guarantee to (points to the screen) you that he could turn this...

(The picture appears again with Manabu looking sad and his wife looking bored.)

Alpha:...INTO THIS!!

(Manabus sad face changes to The Alpha Dogs crazed face and Manabus wives bored face changes to Manabus wives excited O face)

Alpha: THAT'S RIGHT LADIES!! (Alpha rips off his suit outfit, revealing only a speedo with a bulldog on the front of it.) SAY HELLO TO LITTLE ALPHA!! THE ALPHA DOG IS GOING GIGILO!! The Alpha Dog is new, he is exciting, and if you saw The Alpha Dogs match with Zeus Apollo at Monarchy of Aggression, you know he can go for EXTENDED PERIODS OF TIME!!! SO CALL THE NUMBER AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN(the number is blurred) OR GO TO THE ALPHA DOGS NEW WEBSITE (shows up in the middle of the screen: www.iwantdominated.com) AND LET THE ALPHA DOG TAKE HIS DOMINATION OUT OF THE RING...(winks at the camera) AND INTO YOUR BEDROOM!!!

Disclaimer voice: The Alpha Dog is not responsible for injury to you or loved ones. Appointment times may vary. Must provide your own transportation and The Alpha Dog only accepts cash. If you are married, (beep sound) it. The Alpha Dog will still do the job while kicking your husbands (beep sound).

HeelTurn
08-28-2011, 04:21 AM
woah good stuff Alpha Dog.

zapphoman
08-28-2011, 04:29 AM
woah good stuff Alpha Dog.

Thanks bro. I quite enjoyed making it. I noticed yours to man. Great stuff. The Alpha Dog is going to start calling The Prophecy "Gods Favorite Wrestler!"

HeelTurn
08-28-2011, 04:30 AM
Thanks bro. I quite enjoyed making it. I noticed yours to man. Great stuff. The Alpha Dog is going to start calling The Prophecy "Gods Favorite Wrestler!"

Haha thanks man.

zapphoman
08-28-2011, 04:44 AM
@AlPhDoMDog The Alpha Dog just got a text. Tomorrow is going to be very interesting.

Enforcer23
08-28-2011, 06:50 AM
@AlPhDoMDog The Alpha Dog just got a text. Tomorrow is going to be very interesting.

gret work with ya E! segment and the thing i quoted seems very intresting

aloisick
08-28-2011, 08:08 AM
im thinking of starting a website actual one with information on aloisicks alliance anyone interested in having a squiz if i did do it

IC there is a change in the atmosphere.... can you feel it? its getting...? colder? warmer? maybe clouded.... hmmm what on earth could i mean........ do you know what i mean kiddson im sure you have an inkling hmmmmmm cold

Manabu
08-28-2011, 11:06 AM
Hahahah! love it Alpha!

I've decided to shed some light into Manabu's background and how he actually became a wrestler in the form of a story, I'm going to be posting it in chapters depending on how it does, opinions please! Just to clarify, the first chapter is set in japan

Manabu the beginning

Eiji: The charismatic vocalist of Kiseki Ecstasy, he formely led the band clouds high but the band broke up before any major ground could be made
Takuya: One of Kiseki Ecstasy's guitarists, he is the yongest member only turning 18 at the bands first ever show, he tends to overthink
things and always believes the worst things possible could happen
Keigo: The Drummer, despite the bands image he commonly plays topless and wearing flip flops this became his trademark in the band 'the ma$$'
Saga: Saga is considered one of the leaders in ke but he occasionally buts heads with manabu, despite this the 2 have a close bond and were
the two that founded the band
Manabu: Kiseki Ecstasy's other guitarist and leader, though he is a good and responsible leader he usually ends up preoccupied with females

Scene opens in a dark club, the floor is packed with teens jumping about to the house music the clanking of bottles can be heard backstage
where 5 japanese male teens are seen, 4 of them are seen drinking tea whilst the other member is seen drinking sake and having a cigarette. the
band are all wearing elaborate but stylish costumes, the sake drinking member standing out the most with highly styled blonde and blue hair.
Eiji: I'm so nervous
Takuya: Me too, have we got spare strings and strings?
Eiji: Yeah, for bass and guitar
Keigo: Hows your voice feeling eiji?
Eiji: It's alright, I'm just trying to keep it safe with my tea haha
Saga: Good, we need to be the best that we can tonight
Keigo: We will be, we've been practicing non stop for this
Takuya: What if a lead snaps? or someone forgets part of the song?
saga: how often does that happen? Just stay calm and we'll do fine
eiji: Mana...you're oddly quiet, you nervous too?
Manabu: I'm wondering if she'll be here tonight
Saga: I dont wanna ruin any of your plans mana but you need to focus on the gig tonight!
Takuya: Whoe the girl you're wondering about?
*manabu is about to say here name when the house manager interrupts*
Manager: Ok guys, you're up

*The boys all put one hand in the middle and raise them at the same time, shouting "kISEKI!"

The members make their way out onto the pitch black stage and sling their instruments over themselves, the lights pop up and the crowd begin to scream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lydaZj2DJTg

the members wrap up their show followed by Manabu hugging a few fans in the front row, they all take a bow and leave to the backstage area
Saga: That has to be the best show we've played! no one made any mistakes and the crowd loved the whole show!
Manabu: and now we can finally party!
everyone takes a can out of a large cooler and begin drinking
takuya: So Mana, was she there tonight?
manabu attempts to answer again but once again he is interrupted, this time by a tall man in a black pinstripe suit, his image screams business
man which is increased by his briefcase, he bows and takes off his hat, revealing his skinny face and long dark ponytail

Business man: a very good show boys, I'm extremely impressed
Saga: thank you, but...who are you?
business man: Oh, of course! how rude of me. My name is Naofumi
Saga: Ah, well we're-
Nao: Dont worry, I know who you are, I'm actually a scout for gakido records
kiseki Ecstasy: GAKIDO!?
Nao: So you've heard of us?
Mana: Of course we have! Gakido have managed to find some of the best underground bands and make them into the major artists on the radio
every day
nao: hahaha, we have a very good scouting system though I'm not here to talk about that. The firecrackers are looking for a support act for
their japan tour and i think you'll suit the tour
Taka: REALLY!? GIVE US THE CONTRACTS AND WE'LL SIGN NOW!
*Eiji and Keigo both give Taka a harsh look whispering "This is a band decision! keep your mouth shut and listen"
Nao: No no no, we dont just sign a band after seeing them once, we have an office block in shinjuku with a practice room and we'd like you
to come and play there
manabu: so we'll be meeting mr.lampoon?
Nao: No Mr.Lampoon is an immensly busy man, you'll be meeting The firecrackers and the man who sees over them, if you impress them we'll
take a look at a deal anyway I must be off, Be at the Gakido offices for 1pm you wont miss them

Nao takes his leave whilst the members grin and begin shaking up their beer cans, they all open them and spray beer everywhere
Eiji: THE FIRECRACKERS! WE COULD SUPPORTING THEM AND EVEN HAVE A RECORD DEAL!
Taka: *trying to do his best firecracker impression* IM SENDING OUT FLARES EVERYWHERE! WHERE ARE YOU?
*The boys jump about celebrating and dancing until Saga stops the celebration*
saga: Nothings carved in stone, there's being hopeful then theres being optimistic. The firecrackers could hate us
Manabu: I suppose, but I'm sure Nao wouldnt invite us if he didnt think we were good enough
Keigo: Besides, we just played an amazing show, we need to party!
Saga: Ahhh alright then! lets get drinking!!
Manabu: I'll join you guys later, Im gonna go out for some fresh air

*The boys all dance and drink bar Manabu who leaves through the backstage doors, Saga convinces the manager to let the group bring girls back*

-Manabu outside-
Manabu looks around outside before finding a fence a fair bit of distance away from the live house, he leans against it and sighs before taking
a spliff (Joint for anyone who doesnt know) out of his jacket pocket, he wraps his lips round it and touches the fire to it. He inhales, takes it
back and blows it out, slumping down and making himself comfortable. He hears footsteps and hides his spliff behind him
?: You know thats illegal?
Mana: Good thing I'm a fast runner then
?: haha typical Manabu, does what he wants because no one can catch him
*Manabu looks up and smiles*
Mana: It's you

Enforcer23
08-28-2011, 12:00 PM
Hahahah! love it Alpha!

I've decided to shed some light into Manabu's background and how he actually became a wrestler in the form of a story, I'm going to be posting it in chapters depending on how it does, opinions please! Just to clarify, the first chapter is set in japan

Manabu the beginning

Eiji: The charismatic vocalist of Kiseki Ecstasy, he formely led the band clouds high but the band broke up before any major ground could be made
Takuya: One of Kiseki Ecstasy's guitarists, he is the yongest member only turning 18 at the bands first ever show, he tends to overthink
things and always believes the worst things possible could happen
Keigo: The Drummer, despite the bands image he commonly plays topless and wearing flip flops this became his trademark in the band 'the ma$$'
Saga: Saga is considered one of the leaders in ke but he occasionally buts heads with manabu, despite this the 2 have a close bond and were
the two that founded the band
Manabu: Kiseki Ecstasy's other guitarist and leader, though he is a good and responsible leader he usually ends up preoccupied with females

Scene opens in a dark club, the floor is packed with teens jumping about to the house music the clanking of bottles can be heard backstage
where 5 japanese male teens are seen, 4 of them are seen drinking tea whilst the other member is seen drinking sake and having a cigarette. the
band are all wearing elaborate but stylish costumes, the sake drinking member standing out the most with highly styled blonde and blue hair.
Eiji: I'm so nervous
Takuya: Me too, have we got spare strings and strings?
Eiji: Yeah, for bass and guitar
Keigo: Hows your voice feeling eiji?
Eiji: It's alright, I'm just trying to keep it safe with my tea haha
Saga: Good, we need to be the best that we can tonight
Keigo: We will be, we've been practicing non stop for this
Takuya: What if a lead snaps? or someone forgets part of the song?
saga: how often does that happen? Just stay calm and we'll do fine
eiji: Mana...you're oddly quiet, you nervous too?
Manabu: I'm wondering if she'll be here tonight
Saga: I dont wanna ruin any of your plans mana but you need to focus on the gig tonight!
Takuya: Whoe the girl you're wondering about?
*manabu is about to say here name when the house manager interrupts*
Manager: Ok guys, you're up

*The boys all put one hand in the middle and raise them at the same time, shouting "kISEKI!"

The members make their way out onto the pitch black stage and sling their instruments over themselves, the lights pop up and the crowd begin to
scream
Alice nine velvet video
the members wrap up their show followed by Manabu hugging a few fans in the front row, they all take a bow and leave to the backstage area
Saga: That has to be the best show we've played! no one made any mistakes and the crowd loved the whole show!
Manabu: and now we can finally party!
everyone takes a can out of a large cooler and begin drinking
takuya: So Mana, was she there tonight?
manabu attempts to answer again but once again he is interrupted, this time by a tall man in a black pinstripe suit, his image screams business
man which is increased by his briefcase, he bows and takes off his hat, revealing his skinny face and long dark ponytail

Business man: a very good show boys, I'm extremely impressed
Saga: thank you, but...who are you?
business man: Oh, of course! how rude of me. My name is Naofumi
Saga: Ah, well we're-
Nao: Dont worry, I know who you are, I'm actually a scout for gakido records
kiseki Ecstasy: GAKIDO!?
Nao: So you've heard of us?
Mana: Of course we have! Gakido have managed to find some of the best underground bands and make them into the major artists on the radio
every day
nao: hahaha, we have a very good scouting system though I'm not here to talk about that. The firecrackers are looking for a support act for
their japan tour and i think you'll suit the tour
Taka: REALLY!? GIVE US THE CONTRACTS AND WE'LL SIGN NOW!
*Eiji and Keigo both give Taka a harsh look whispering "This is a band decision! keep your mouth shut and listen"
Nao: No no no, we dont just sign a band after seeing them once, we have an office block in shinjuku with a practice room and we'd like you
to come and play there
manabu: so we'll be meeting mr.lampoon?
Nao: No Mr.Lampoon is an immensly busy man, you'll be meeting The firecrackers and the man who sees over them, if you impress them we'll
take a look at a deal anyway I must be off, Be at the Gakido offices for 1pm you wont miss them

Nao takes his leave whilst the members grin and begin shaking up their beer cans, they all open them and spray beer everywhere
Eiji: THE FIRECRACKERS! WE COULD SUPPORTING THEM AND EVEN HAVE A RECORD DEAL!
Taka: *trying to do his best firecracker impression* IM SENDING OUT FLARES EVERYWHERE! WHERE ARE YOU?
*The boys jump about celebrating and dancing until Saga stops the celebration*
saga: Nothings carved in stone, there's being hopeful then theres being optimistic. The firecrackers could hate us
Manabu: I suppose, but I'm sure Nao wouldnt invite us if he didnt think we were good enough
Keigo: Besides, we just played an amazing show, we need to party!
Saga: Ahhh alright then! lets get drinking!!
Manabu: I'll join you guys later, Im gonna go out for some fresh air

*The boys all dance and drink bar Manabu who leaves through the backstage doors, Saga convinces the manager to let the group bring girls back*

-Manabu outside-
Manabu looks around outside before finding a fence a fair bit of distance away from the live house, he leans against it and sighs before taking
a spliff (Joint for anyone who doesnt know) out of his jacket pocket, he wraps his lips round it and touches the fire to it. He inhales, takes it
back and blows it out, slumping down and making himself comfortable. He hears footsteps and hides his spliff behind him
?: You know thats illegal?
Mana: Good thing I'm a fast runner then
?: haha typical Manabu, does what he wants because no one can catch him
*Manabu looks up and smiles*
Mana: It's you

thats some amazing work manabu...great effort into this

Manabu
08-28-2011, 12:06 PM
thats some amazing work manabu...great effort into this

thanks man! Ive got some plans for it but Im not sure how long I want to make it

zapphoman
08-28-2011, 12:45 PM
Freakin awesome Manabu. I really enjoyed reading that. You should definitely continue with that.

zapphoman
08-28-2011, 01:39 PM
(A camera is turned on and it shows The Alpha Dog, wearing a zipped up leather jacket, jeans, and a pair of Chuck Taylor, standing outside beside a road.)

Alpha: Is the camera working? The Alpha Dog dropped it a few times last night.

???: Well fortunately, it is working fine. So what is this about, Alpha? You called me at three in the morning telling me it was something important.

Alpha: (walks over and puts his hand on the camera mans shoulder) Bob, you and The Alpha Dog are taking...wait for it...A ROAD TRIP!!

Bob: What?! No!

Alpha: YES!! YOU AND THE ALPHA DOG ARE TAKING A ROAD TRIP AND YOU ARE GOING TO FILM THE ENTIRE THING!!

Bob: No! I have things to do today with my family.

Alpha: Don't worry about them. The Alpha Dog already talked to them and they are fine with it.

Bob: No, it isn't fine. I haven't got to see them in weeks. I want to spend time with them.

Alpha: Look, The Alpha Dog only needs you for the next forty eight hours. After that, you can spend all the time you want with them, but there isn't much time so you and The Alpha Dog have to go now.

Bob: Fine! Where are we going?

Alpha: (Starts walking towards two parked vehicles. One is a 2011 Harley Davidson Street Glide that has a custom black and red paint job and the other one is...a 2001 Suzuki Intruder that has a camera mount on it. There are two helmets sitting on the Harley Davidson. One is black with face of a pitbull on the front of it and the other one is...pink.) THE ALPHA DOG WILL FILL YOU IN ON THE WAY!! GOTTA GO!!!

Bob: Wait a minute. We are taking motorcycles? Alpha, I have my car.

Alpha: NO!! YOU RIDE WITH THE ALPHA DOG, YOU RIDE LIKE THE ALPHA DOG!!!

Bob: But I don't have a license to ride a motorcycle!

Alpha: Oh(takes a card out of his jacket pocket), don't worry, (Throws it at Bob) YOU DO NOW!!

(Bob picks the card up off the floor and puts in front of the camera. It is a motorcycle license, but...)

Bob: JESUS HERNANDEZ!! The cops will not believe this is me!

Alpha: (sits on his motorcycle) Don't worry about the cops. The Alpha Dog will take care of them. (Grabs the pink helmet and throws it to Bob) NOW GET ON!!

Bob: (puts the camera on the camera mount. The sound of Bob getting on his motorcycle is heard.) What about food and gas?

Alpha: Don't worry about that either. The Alpha Dog has that taken care of too. (Puts on his helmet)

Bob: (Voice is muffled from the helmet) Alright, I will go with you to where ever you are going but after that, I am going home. Understand?

Alpha: (Voice also muffled) WHATEVER YOU SAY BOB!!

(They both ride off. Where is The Alpha Dog leading Bob and why is he having Bob film it? Why is Bobs helmet pink? What kind of misadventures are The Alpha Dog and Bob going to get into? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT!!!)

Enforcer23
08-28-2011, 01:51 PM
(A camera is turned on and it shows The Alpha Dog, wearing a zipped up leather jacket, jeans, and a pair of Chuck Taylor, standing outside beside a road.)

Alpha: Is the camera working? The Alpha Dog dropped it a few times last night.

???: Well fortunately, it is working fine. So what is this about, Alpha? You called me at three in the morning telling me it was something important.

Alpha: (walks over and puts his hand on the camera mans shoulder) Bob, you and The Alpha Dog are taking...wait for it...A ROAD TRIP!!

Bob: What?! No!

Alpha: YES!! YOU AND THE ALPHA DOG ARE TAKING A ROAD TRIP AND YOU ARE GOING TO FILM THE ENTIRE THING!!

Bob: No! I have things to do today with my family.

Alpha: Don't worry about them. The Alpha Dog already talked to them and they are fine with it.

Bob: No, it isn't fine. I haven't got to see them in weeks. I want to spend time with them.

Alpha: Look, The Alpha Dog only needs you for the next forty eight hours. After that, you can spend all the time you want with them, but there isn't much time so you and The Alpha Dog have to go now.

Bob: Fine! Where are we going?

Alpha: (Starts walking towards two parked vehicles. One is a 2011 Harley Davidson Street Glide that has a custom black and red paint job and the other one is...a 2001 Suzuki Intruder that has a camera mount on it. There are two helmets sitting on the Harley Davidson. One is black with face of a pitbull on the front of it and the other one is...pink.) THE ALPHA DOG WILL FILL YOU IN ON THE WAY!! GOTTA GO!!!

Bob: Wait a minute. We are taking motorcycles? Alpha, I have my car.

Alpha: NO!! YOU RIDE WITH THE ALPHA DOG, YOU RIDE LIKE THE ALPHA DOG!!!

Bob: But I don't have a license to ride a motorcycle!

Alpha: Oh(takes a card out of his jacket pocket), don't worry, (Throws it at Bob) YOU DO NOW!!

(Bob picks the card up off the floor and puts in front of the camera. It is a motorcycle license, but...)

Bob: JESUS HERNANDEZ!! The cops will not believe this is me!

Alpha: (sits on his motorcycle) Don't worry about the cops. The Alpha Dog will take care of them. (Grabs the pink helmet and throws it to Bob) NOW GET ON!!

Bob: (puts the camera on the camera mount. The sound of Bob getting on his motorcycle is heard.) What about food and gas?

Alpha: Don't worry about that either. The Alpha Dog has that taken care of too. (Puts on his helmet)

Bob: (Voice is muffled from the helmet) Alright, I will go with you to where ever you are going but after that, I am going home. Understand?

Alpha: (Voice also muffled) WHATEVER YOU SAY BOB!!

(They both ride off. Where is The Alpha Dog leading Bob and why is he having Bob film it? Why is Bobs helmet pink? What kind of misadventures are The Alpha Dog and Bob going to get into? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT!!!)

hahaha nice work man...cant wait to read more

zapphoman
08-28-2011, 01:57 PM
hahaha nice work man...cant wait to read more

thanks alot man. I can't wait to continue on it. It will probably be around 7 or 7:30 my time before the next part is up.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-29-2011, 01:18 AM
IC: "There is a man. A man whos greed has gotten him far. But, it's that same greed he needs to worry about now. I will make my game player known soon enough though. There is a reason people like you roam the Earth. It's for people like me to reclaim the wrong you have done. I will make you play. And you will either live on as a better man, or die by the vices you cling to. In the ring you will forever lay after we play."

Robareid
08-29-2011, 02:59 AM
In character via Twitter: Great news fans, am in process of signing a contract at Warfare, watch this space

zapphoman
08-29-2011, 05:20 AM
(A attractive young woman appears on the television screen sitting at a desk that says ABC4 on the front of it.)

???: This is ABC4 out of Salt Lake City, Utah. My name is Karen Carlson and I am here to bring you a special breaking news report. Tonight at The Tavernacle Social Club, there was a bar fight that was almost turned into a full blown riot. From what sources say, it started at around 12:30 am and by the time police were able to arrive on location there were twenty up to thirty people involved in the fight. Police attempted to calm the situation only to be engulfed by the angry mob. Sources also mention that this huge fight was provoked by none other than...(looks to the side)are you serious(looks back at the camera) JBW wrestler The Alpha Dog. Now "The Alpha Dog" has also been linked to other conduct that has been reported to the police today which included the assault on a family of three at a local diner where The Alpha Dog apparently spanked the son of the family and assaulted the father when he was trying to defend his son. Here is what a witness has to say on the event...

(Older man appears on the screen with a mic in front of him)

Older man: Yeah this man who called himself The Alpha Dog just got up, went over to the family, and talked to the parents for a moment. He then suddenly grabbed the child, bent him over his knee, and just started spanking him. Kind of can't blame The Alpha Dog. The child was all yelling for chocolate milk when ever the waitress already told the family they didn't have any more chocolate milk and the parents weren't doing anything about it. If that was my child, the boys behind would be black and blue. The father stood up, I guess to tell The Alpha Dog not to do what he should of been doing, and The Alpha Dog just pulled his fist back and knocked the living day lights out of the father. It was quite the punch. Then The Alpha Dog sat down with his friend, who was holding a camera by the way and who The Alpha Dog kept on referring to as Bob, he ate the rest of his meal, paid, and left. That's about all I saw.

Karen: Fifthteen people were arrested including The Alpha Dog and his accomplice "Bob". There were seven injuries and one fatality and property damage valued out to thirteen thousand dollars. Now over to Sam for a weather update. Sam.

Enforcer23
08-29-2011, 05:28 AM
(A attractive young woman appears on the television screen sitting at a desk that says ABC4 on the front of it.)

???: This is ABC4 out of Salt Lake City, Utah. My name is Karen Carlson and I am here to bring you a special breaking news report. Tonight at The Tavernacle Social Club, there was a bar fight that was almost turned into a full blown riot. From what sources say, it started at around 12:30 am and by the time police were able to arrive on location there were twenty up to thirty people involved in the fight. Police attempted to calm the situation only to be engulfed by the angry mob. Sources also mention that this huge fight was provoked by none other than...(looks to the side)are you serious(looks back at the camera) JBW wrestler The Alpha Dog. Now "The Alpha Dog" has also been linked to other conduct that has been reported to the police today which included the assault on a family of three at a local diner where The Alpha Dog apparently spanked the son of the family and assaulted the father when he was trying to defend his son. Here is what a witness has to say on the event...

(Older man appears on the screen with a mic in front of him)

Older man: Yeah this man who called himself The Alpha Dog just got up, went over to the family, and talked to the parents for a moment. He then suddenly grabbed the child, bent him over his knee, and just started spanking him. Kind of can't blame The Alpha Dog. The child was all yelling for chocolate milk when ever the waitress already told the family they didn't have any more chocolate milk and the parents weren't doing anything about it. If that was my child, the boys behind would be black and blue. The father stood up, I guess to tell The Alpha Dog not to do what he should of been doing, and The Alpha Dog just pulled his fist back and knocked the living day lights out of the father. It was quite the punch. Then The Alpha Dog sat down with his friend, who was holding a camera by the way and who The Alpha Dog kept on referring to as Bob, he ate the rest of his meal, paid, and left. That's about all I saw.

Karen: Fifthteen people were arrested including The Alpha Dog and his accomplice "Bob". There were seven injuries and one fatality and property damage valued out to thirteen thousand dollars. Now over to Sam for a weather update. Sam.

HAhahahaha ohh man im ganna love reading this...that literally made me laugh out loud...good work

zapphoman
08-29-2011, 05:52 AM
HAhahahaha ohh man im ganna love reading this...that literally made me laugh out loud...good work

Cheers man. appreciate the feedback.

Kashdinero
08-29-2011, 06:03 AM
Road trips rule!! Great work, Zapphoman!

Enforcer23
08-29-2011, 03:09 PM

ladies and gentlemen tonight i have just got to grab the mic i just have so much to say to kiddson...

zapphoman
08-29-2011, 04:51 PM
(Karen Carlson is show sitting at a desk with ABC4 on the front of it.)

Karen: This is a breaking news report. The Alpha Dog has escaped from local authorities. It occurred at 1 in the afternoon. He escaped from local authorities with his accomplice "Bob" while the sheriff and his deputy were apparently distracted by a young woman in a bikini. Here is some footage of when it happened...

(The inside of a police station is shown. The Alpha Dog is shown running with Bob. The Alpha Dog is pointing at something and yelling at Bob. Bob then picks up the camera that The Alpha Dog was pointing at. As they run towards the camera, The Alpha Dog lifts his hand up toward the camera, and his hand becomes blurred.)

Karen: We were able to get some words from the local authorities where the mood appears to be one of humiliation.

(A Sheriff is shown with a mic in front of him.)

Sheriff: I can't believe I allowed this happen. I was just sitting at my desk talking with one of my deputies when suddenly Megan Fox walks in wearing a robe. We asked her if we could help her before she took off her robe. Wow, she was really hot in that bikini. She must of somehow got the keys and got them to The Alpha Dog, because The Alpha Dog escaped shortly after that almost like it was... planned. (The sheriff looks to start getting angry.) THAT LITTLE SON OF A (Beep sound)!!! THAT LITTLE ANNOYING SON OF A (Beep sound)!!! ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT HOW HE WAS THE ALPHA DOG AND SAYING HE WAS GOING TO DOMINATE ZEUS APOLLO AT RAMPAGE OF THE TITANS!! He has humiliated me and I am not going to allow him to enjoy it. (Looks at the camera.) LISTEN HERE ALPHA DOG, I AM COMING TO GET YOU!!!(Starts running towards his car) MARK MY WORDS ALPHA, I'M COMING FOR YOU!!! (As he is driving away) MARK MY WORDS!!!!

Karen: The Alpha Dog apparently stole one of the stations cars to make his escape. The car was found near where the riot nearly occured last night, but The Alpha Dogs motorcycle was not there. They have been reported to be heading towards Los Angeles. If you see The Alpha Dog, do not try to approach him. He should be considered somewhat dangerous and very annoying.

ihearvoices
08-29-2011, 05:15 PM

Karen: This is a breaking news report. The Alpha Dog has escaped from local authorities. It occurred at 1 in the afternoon. He escaped from local authorities with his accomplice "Bob" while the sheriff and his deputy were apparently distracted by a young woman in a bikini. Here is some footage of when it happened...

(The inside of a police station is shown. The Alpha Dog is shown running with Bob. The Alpha Dog is pointing at something and yelling at Bob. Bob then picks up the camera that The Alpha Dog was pointing at. As they run towards the camera, The Alpha Dog lifts his hand up toward the camera, and his hand becomes blurred.)

Karen: We were able to get some words from the local authorities where the mood appears to be one of humiliation.

Sheriff: I can't believe I allowed this happen. I was just sitting at my desk talking with one of my deputies when suddenly Megan Fox walks in wearing a robe. We asked her if we could help her before she took off her robe. Wow, she was really hot in that bikini. She must of somehow got the keys and got them to The Alpha Dog, because The Alpha Dog escaped shortly after that almost like it was... planned. (The sheriff looks to start getting angry.) THAT LITTLE SON OF A (Beep sound)!!! THAT LITTLE ANNOYING SON OF A (Beep sound)!!! ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT HOW HE WAS THE ALPHA DOG AND SAYING HE WAS GOING TO DOMINATE ZEUS APOLLO AT RAMPAGE OF THE TITANS!! He has humiliated me and I am not going to allow him to enjoy it. (Looks at the camera.) LISTEN HERE ALPHA DOG, I AM COMING TO GET YOU!!!(Starts running towards his car) MARK MY WORDS ALPHA, I'M COMING FOR YOU!!! (As he is driving away) MARK MY WORDS!!!!

Karen: The Alpha Dog apparently stole one of the stations cars to make his escape. The car was found near where the riot nearly occured last night, but The Alpha Dogs motorcycle was not there. They have been reported to be heading towards Los Angeles. If you see The Alpha Dog, do not try to approach him. He should be considered somewhat dangerous and very annoying.

OCC: Once again you never fail to entertain hahah the bold part is my favorite.

Enforcer23
08-29-2011, 05:32 PM

awesome work agian man i enjoy reading this....i believe im truly a mark for alpha dog

ihearvoices
08-29-2011, 05:39 PM
IC as kiddson from twitter-

Trust me when i say this you do not want to miss tonight's "Mayhem"

Enforcer23
08-29-2011, 05:51 PM

just arrived at the arena for mayhem tonight and im in explode mode...BUT also ive got some good news aswell for someone HHHmmmmm

thejman93
08-29-2011, 06:20 PM
IC via Twitter: Chillin' at our hotel, getting fired up for #Mayhem.

zapphoman
08-29-2011, 09:42 PM
awesome work agian man i enjoy reading this....i believe im truly a mark for alpha dog

OCC: Once again you never fail to entertain hahah the bold part is my favorite.

Thanks for the praise guys. I can't wait to see what you two have in stored for Mayhem.

zapphoman
08-29-2011, 09:46 PM
@AlPhDoMdOg- The Alpha Dog is hiding out at a certain someones place. Can't say because The Alpha Dog doesn't want to have to dominate some more police officers.

aloisick
08-29-2011, 09:54 PM
@AlPhDoMdOg- The Alpha Dog is hiding out at a certain someones place. Can't say because The Alpha Dog doesn't want to have to dominate some more police officers.

The G Scorp has great technology and he has traced your i.p. and handed it to f.b.i.

zapphoman
08-29-2011, 10:03 PM
The G Scorp has great technology and he has traced your i.p. and handed it to f.b.i.

@AlPhDoMdOg- SHIT!! NOW THE ALPHA DOG AND BOB HAS TO LEAVE MEGAN FOX'S HOUSE BEFORE SWAT SWARMS IT!! THE ALPHA DOG HOPES YOUR HAPPY G SCORP!!!

aloisick
08-29-2011, 10:03 PM
Ladies and gentlemen for your entertainment g scorp is very randomly going to give out some friendly advice to the JBW audience...

G-Scorp sound advice No 1... never bend down to pick up money if it is less then the amount you would charge for prostiution.

zapphoman
08-30-2011, 08:27 PM
@AlPhDoMdOg- The Alpha Dog has reached his destination and it all makes sense now. He also just received letting him know what he must do.

aloisick
08-30-2011, 11:28 PM
@AlPhDoMdOg- SHIT!! NOW THE ALPHA DOG AND BOB HAS TO LEAVE MEGAN FOX'S HOUSE BEFORE SWAT SWARMS IT!! THE ALPHA DOG HOPES YOUR HAPPY G SCORP!!!

Why would i be happy... Im not with megan fox lol

zapphoman
08-30-2011, 11:40 PM
Why would i be happy... Im not with megan fox lol

IC: That's true. THE ALPHA DOG WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF DOMINATING IN HER BEDROOM WHEN YOU PULLED THAT STUNT!!! So, The Alpha Dog had to give her a freebie.

aloisick
08-30-2011, 11:50 PM
IC: That's true. THE ALPHA DOG WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF DOMINATING IN HER BEDROOM WHEN YOU PULLED THAT STUNT!!! So, The Alpha Dog had to give her a freebie.

Im very sorry alpha dog, didnt realise had i known i would have bribed you into letting me in

Enforcer23
08-30-2011, 11:52 PM
what in gods name is going on here FUCKIN megan fox

RomanFlare
08-30-2011, 11:54 PM
IC:

*mic tap*

Ladies and Gentlemen. I'm finally here to grace thine with my presence. Now bugger off while I prepare for my Championship Match. Do you guys know what that is? Have you even seen the titles?

zapphoman
08-31-2011, 12:00 AM
what in gods name is going on here FUCKIN megan fox

I laughed when I saw this.

zapphoman
08-31-2011, 12:02 AM
IC:

*mic tap*

Ladies and Gentlemen. I'm finally here to grace thine with my presence. Now bugger off while I prepare for my Championship Match. Do you guys know what that is? Have you even seen the titles?

IC: Someday RomanFlare. SOMEDAY!!

RomanFlare
08-31-2011, 12:34 AM
IC: Someday RomanFlare. SOMEDAY!!

IC: When pigs fly and BodomInvader is the champion.

zapphoman
08-31-2011, 12:38 AM
IC: When pigs fly and BodomInvader is the champion.

IC: Yeah you would want those things to happen before stepping into the ring with The Alpha Dog.

RomanFlare
08-31-2011, 12:43 AM
IC: Yeah you would want those things to happen before stepping into the ring with The Alpha Dog.

IC: Listen here, boy. Just because you can talk a big game and act like a fool doesn't mean you're standing on the same level as me. Just because you've found some success on Warfare doesn't mean you're hot stuff. Do yourself a favor and step up to the Mayhem Gauntlet before you run your mouth about being better than me. And if you impress me, I just might decide you're worthy of my time. A match with me can make even a turd like you shine, but you gotta earn that shot. Ego sum magnus canis huic yard.

zapphoman
08-31-2011, 01:10 AM
IC: Listen here, boy. Just because you can talk a big game and act like a fool doesn't mean you're standing on the same level as me. Just because you've found some success on Warfare doesn't mean you're hot stuff. Do yourself a favor and step up to the Mayhem Gauntlet before you run your mouth about being better than me. And if you impress me, I just might decide you're worthy of my time. A match with me can make even a turd like you shine, but you gotta earn that shot. Ego sum magnus canis huic yard.

IC: hahahaha(laughs for a moment longer) You know, your right Roman. The Alpha Dog hasn't been part of the JBW that long and impressing you probably wouldn't be that easy. But think about it like this. The Alpha Dog has only been in the JBW for what...two months....give or take. How long have you been here? Now, The Alpha Dog didn't say he was better than you because HE KNOWS HE IS and all The Alpha Dog is hearing when you say "Impress me" or "Prove to me your worthy of my time" are just the words of A COWARD WHO IS AFRAID TO STEP IN THE ALPHA DOGS YARD BECAUSE...The Alpha Dog might just prove he's right at your expense. Still, your right though. The Alpha Dog still needs to do a little more of...how you say it...impressing before he steps into the ring with the great RomanFlare, but Roman....it might happen sooner than you think. (laughs quietly to himself)

RomanFlare
08-31-2011, 01:17 AM
IC: hahahaha(laughs for a moment longer) You know, your right Roman. The Alpha Dog hasn't been part of the JBW that long and impressing you probably wouldn't be that easy. But think about it like this. The Alpha Dog has only been in the JBW for what...two months....give or take. How long have you been here? Now, The Alpha Dog didn't say he was better than you because HE KNOWS HE IS and all The Alpha Dog is hearing when you say "Impress me" or "Prove to me your worthy of my time" are just the words of A COWARD WHO IS AFRAID TO STEP IN THE ALPHA DOGS YARD BECAUSE...The Alpha Dog might just prove he's right at your expense. Still, your right though. The Alpha Dog still needs to do a little more of...how you say it...impressing before he steps into the ring with the great RomanFlare, but Roman....it might happen sooner than you think. (laughs quietly to himself)

IC: I've been around for awhile, but I've only become the Ivpiter-esque dominating force that thou sees before thine self since the past few months. This ain't the Hardcore Championship--the (soon-to-be) champ makes the time and place. The wild this is not, "Dawg". If you ever get the pleasure of stepping in that squared circle to tango with the greatest wrestler of this generation--myself--it will be on my terms, in my yard. A yard that I've buried many a challenger beneath. You really think you're different? Sure, you may look physical unique--I've never seen even a dog with such a large underbite--and act like an escaped psychward patient, but that doesn't mean you're any better than the men I've made bow before the Roman One!

zapphoman
08-31-2011, 01:40 AM
IC: I've been around for awhile, but I've only become the Ivpiter-esque dominating force that thou sees before thine self since the past few months. This ain't the Hardcore Championship--the (soon-to-be) champ makes the time and place. The wild this is not, "Dawg". If you ever get the pleasure of stepping in that squared circle to tango with the greatest wrestler of this generation--myself--it will be on my terms, in my yard. A yard that I've buried many a challenger beneath. You really think you're different? Sure, you may look physical unique--I've never seen even a dog with such a large underbite--and act like an escaped psychward patient, but that doesn't mean you're any better than the men I've made bow before the Roman One!

IC: Two things. First,...you mean physically unique right? And Second...WHAT MAKES YOU ANY DIFFERENT THAN THE ONES THAT THE ALPHA DOG HAS DOMINATED? You are just a man like any other and same can be said for The Alpha Dog. The only difference is the The Alpha Dog is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT ADRENALINE MIXED WITH A SHOT OF SPEED!!! And if you and The Alpha Dog ever decide to meet in the middle of a JBW ring, THE ALPHA DOG WOULD HAVE YOU DOWN ON THE MAT BEGGING THE REF TO END THE MATCH BEFORE YOUR ENTRANCE MUSIC ENDS!!! So, you can save your shit talk. The Alpha Dog has heard it all before. You aren't going to be able to convince The Alpha Dog that he isn't better than you unless you get in the ring, and to be honest, THE ALPHA DOG HAS BIGGER FISH TO FRY THAN YOU!!!

aloisick
08-31-2011, 03:33 AM
You two clearly did not watch mayhem because if you did you would have heard that your world has changed now the g scorp is in the jbw things are going to change

Enforcer23
08-31-2011, 08:41 AM
IC as Daniel May from video

*camera turns on to daniel may sitting in his hotel room*

well next stop rampage of the titans....to my fans i will be absent from twitter and everything else got alot of traveling and trianing to do before we hit sunday......and to kiddson talk is over

*camera shuts off*

aloisick
09-01-2011, 08:50 PM
IC as Daniel May from video

*camera turns on to daniel may sitting in his hotel room*

well next stop rampage of the titans....to my fans i will be absent from twitter and everything else got alot of traveling and trianing to do before we hit sunday......and to kiddson talk is over

*camera shuts off*

IC I must relinquish one of my greatest titles i have ever heard and that is the unsigned world championship. i wore this title with prestige and honour for majority of my 8 week reign and as the former unsigned world champion i get to announce the two opponents for the vacated unsigned world title and those two people will be

DRUM ROLL....... El Amoney V Macappalo

Enforcer23
09-01-2011, 08:57 PM
IC I must relinquish one of my greatest titles i have ever heard and that is the unsigned world championship. i wore this title with prestige and honour for majority of my 8 week reign and as the former unsigned world champion i get to announce the two opponents for the vacated unsigned world title and those two people will be

DRUM ROLL....... El Amoney V Macappalo

OOC: ahh yes you can get rid of G-Scorp - The Former Unsigned World champion from ya SIG since you are apart of JBW now

68wPayne
09-01-2011, 09:07 PM
*camera laying on the ground. Half screen is dirt, the other is an old trailer, suddenly you can hear the unmistakeable southern drawl of Leonard Ray Beauregard*

LRB: Dammit cameraguy get up, I gotta cut more promos. Dammit I didn't hit you that hard with that bottle, shit, my Mamaw has taken harder shots than that and she's 76. What'd you say your name was again kid?

Camera Guy: *shakey* uhh...Rick

LRB: Well Hell Rick, we ready to do this thing again.

Rick: Yeah, I think so

LRB: Well good, let's do it again. See there Malcolm, I'm a nice guy once you get to know me. I do my business in the ring, that's all it is. Maybe I'm one of them high falootin' cut-throat business man types in the ring, but out I'm just a good ol' boy ya know. Maybe after I whoop your ass at the show I'll take you out squirrel huntin'. You know, after you heal up from all the injuries that is *laughs*. Make no bones about it I will whip your ass, you will be hurt, and after the show I'll still be in good enough shape to see what kinda bars the big city holds. Well boy, the time for talkin' is about done with, take the time before the show to make sure your health insurance is still in good order, put away some money for them co-pays. Tick Tock boy, won't be long now.

Rick: Is that all sir?

LRB: For now boy... hey Ricky *smashes a beer bottle over Rick's head*

Enforcer23
09-01-2011, 10:20 PM
*camera laying on the ground. Half screen is dirt, the other is an old trailer, suddenly you can hear the unmistakeable southern drawl of Leonard Ray Beauregard*

LRB: Dammit cameraguy get up, I gotta cut more promos. Dammit I didn't hit you that hard with that bottle, shit, my Mamaw has taken harder shots than that and she's 76. What'd you say your name was again kid?

Camera Guy: *shakey* uhh...Rick

LRB: Well Hell Rick, we ready to do this thing again.

Rick: Yeah, I think so

LRB: Well good, let's do it again. See there Malcolm, I'm a nice guy once you get to know me. I do my business in the ring, that's all it is. Maybe I'm one of them high falootin' cut-throat business man types in the ring, but out I'm just a good ol' boy ya know. Maybe after I whoop your ass at the show I'll take you out squirrel huntin'. You know, after you heal up from all the injuries that is *laughs*. Make no bones about it I will whip your ass, you will be hurt, and after the show I'll still be in good enough shape to see what kinda bars the big city holds. Well boy, the time for talkin' is about done with, take the time before the show to make sure your health insurance is still in good order, put away some money for them co-pays. Tick Tock boy, won't be long now.

Rick: Is that all sir?

LRB: For now boy... hey Ricky *smashes a beer bottle over Rick's head*

OOC:haha nice liked reading that

Enforcer23
09-02-2011, 06:54 AM

Has just arrived in Chicago...and picked up a wrestling magazine were they had done an article on ROTT and JBW as a whole and they were saying that the match between me and kiddson is the most personal and intense fued to hit mayhem and they have me coming out the winner...they also talk about G-scorp and him getting his hands on a contract and being the number one MAYniac fan..well to the hotel

Enforcer23
09-02-2011, 07:40 AM

heres more on the article:

Kiddson vs Daniel May analysis

when it comes to heated rivalries in the past couple of months on mayhem the kiddson-may fued stand out as favirotes being the most heated and intense. it started as kiddson wanting to make a name for himself. but attacks on twitter from May had set kiddson on fire and he had continued to attack May more vicously and when daniel may had gave kiddson an ultimatum...saying face me at ROTT or be gone kiddson had done something unlike nothing ever seen. he had ripped up both of his contracts and turned as the IWC are calling it "renegade" making his mark as an outsider and putting to fact that he doesint work for JBW at all...onwords it went with the high risk attacks on Twitter, video, magazine and in the ring with kiddson jumping from Fifteen feet on to May. the next week May had put kiddson threw a table using the E23 which is a variation of a gorilla press and chokeslam...in the mists of all the conterversy G-scorp came along as a unsigned free
talent that May had thought highly of. JBW thinking highly of May's words had signed G-scorp making kiddson even more furouis stating that what May wants he gets adding fuel to this house fire known as Daniel May and kiddson. what had also been making kiddson angry is the fact daniel may is a company man and is in good with management. kiddson thinking that he is NOT a wrestler which daniel may had replied he is more experienced wrestler than kiddson and that is why JBW keep his words high

Winner at RotT: Daniel May

BACKSTAGE TALK

the real talk backstage amougst everyone from staff to management to the wrestlers is that kiddson and may have moulded quite well into the system that is JBW if you dont believe that then the segment shown last week on mayhem was proof as JBW management had given may and kiddson 100% freedom to say what they want when it came to promo work....Daniel mays promo was not changed at all by management and at the end he had to wing it and kiddson had the freedom to wing his promo which he had only taking dot points for and on top of that they gave them more segment time and freedom to ADD to thier fued which as we know is G-scorp...and as we know JBW show apprection in diffrent ways by having iron ape come out and own them on the spot...in JBW land that is a compliment and appluads them for thier hard work

now when it also comes down to G-scorp, May and kiddson talks were held to the point were all three men were givin the ball on thier fued as they think the ideas from them have hit ratings up and made thier segments on mayhem one of the most talked about

when it comes to fresh and entertianing storylines look no further then what these three have cooking up in the writing department and wrestling department....we can only wait to see what happens at rampage of the titans

68wPayne
09-02-2011, 08:34 AM
Leonard Ray Beauregard is sitting in the locker room holding his ribs surrounded by his friends from earlier.

Earl: Damn Lenny, you aiight? Looked like he knocked the fire out of you with that switch.

*LRB smacks Earl in the head*

LRB: Shut the hell up Earl, dammit *whinces in pain while holding his ribs*. I don't remember askin' your fuckin' opinion on what did or did not happen in the ring tonight. Where the hell were y'all at dammit? Y'all bailed out as soon as y'all saw that little shit come down the ring with that stick. I'm tired of bein' showed up by that sumbitch.

*Dixie Rose pokes her head in the locker room*

Dixie: Can I get you anything Lenny?

LRB: Yeah, some ice would be just fine sweetie.

Dixie: You want ice for your beer?

LRB: God dammit, no stupid for my damn sides. Jesus Christ, y'all are dumber than a box of fuckin' hammers I swear.

aloisick
09-02-2011, 09:28 AM

when it comes to heated rivalries in the past couple of months on mayhem the kiddson-may fued stand out as favirotes being the most heated and intense. it started as kiddson wanting to make a name for himself. but attacks on twitter from May had set kiddson on fire and he had continued to attack May more vicously and when daniel may had gave kiddson an ultimatum...saying face me at ROTT or be gone kiddson had done something unlike nothing ever seen. he had ripped up both of his contracts and turned as the IWC are calling it "renegade" making his mark as an outsider and putting to fact that he doesint work for JBW at all...onwords it went with the high risk attacks on Twitter, video, magazine and in the ring with kiddson jumping from Fifteen feet on to May. the next week May had put kiddson threw a table using the E23 which is a variation of a gorilla press and chokeslam...in the mists of all the conterversy G-scorp came along as a unsigned free
talent that May had thought highly of. JBW thinking highly of May's words had signed G-scorp making kiddson even more furouis stating that what May wants he gets adding fuel to this house fire known as Daniel May and kiddson. what had also been making kiddson angry is the fact daniel may is a company man and is in good with management. kiddson thinking that he is NOT a wrestler which daniel may had replied he is more experienced wrestler than kiddson and that is why JBW keep his words high

BACKSTAGE TALK

the real talk backstage amougst everyone from staff to management to the wrestlers is that kiddson and may have moulded quite well into the system that is JBW if you dont believe that then the segment shown last week on mayhem was proof as JBW management had given may and kiddson 100% freedom to say what they want when it came to promo work....Daniel mays promo was not changed at all by management and at the end he had to wing it and kiddson had the freedom to wing his promo which he had only taking dot points for and on top of that they gave them more segment time and freedom to ADD to thier fued which as we know is G-scorp...and as we know JBW show apprection in diffrent ways by having iron ape come out and own them on the spot...in JBW land that is a compliment and appluads them for thier hard work

now when it also comes down to G-scorp, May and kiddson talks were held to the point were all three men were givin the ball on thier fued as they think the ideas from them have hit ratings up and made thier segments on mayhem one of the most talked about

when it comes to fresh and entertianing storylines look no further then what these three have cooking up in the writing department and wrestling department....we can only wait to see what happens at rampage of the titans
awesome stuff mate top work cant wait to see you at rott

Rehmix
09-02-2011, 12:47 PM
This is your official invitation to the celebration of the Year!

Saved the Date: Sept. 4th, 2011

The day has finally come. It comes around once every year. No not Rampage of the Titans, though they do share that special day this year.

No dear Friends, you are indeed invited to:

The Birthday Party of the Century on the Biggest Stage of them all - Rampage of the Titans
A Party for the One and Only
Malcolm Cage

At Rampage of the Titans, Malcolm Cage will be celebrating his BIRTHDAY, and he wants everyone to be there, including you. Please join him and the rest of JBW in celebrating this great day as well as his upcoming victory against the Trailer Trash of the South - Leonard Ray Beauregard. There will be a gigantic cake and lots of funny had.

Gifts are welcomed

Sincerely - Malcolm Cage

ihearvoices
09-02-2011, 01:20 PM

BACKSTAGE TALK

OCC: Wow Great Read Perfect way to put the feud that much more over before the ppv good job

68wPayne
09-02-2011, 02:37 PM
IC: Malcolm I'll be real sure to pick you up some of them real pretty shiny balloons for your hospital room. I'll even drop of a case of beer, whatever kind you want, it's on me. After all with the winner's bonus from Titans I'll be able to afford some of that fancy beer. Hell I may even get a box of wine for you. How about I throw in a Hank Jr. CD just so you know you ain't forgotten on your birthday when you're recovering from the ass whoopin' I'm gonna have to give ya. Come Sunday no more of this, you slidin' in the ring with a switch to pop me with, or having security save you from gettin' beat down in the back. You are gonna have to stand face to face with the one and only Redneck Wreckin' Machine, and you will know why JBW veterans like Siaki, Beerstein, and TDA high tail it out the lockerroom when they hear Lenny Ray's truck pull up

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-03-2011, 09:59 AM
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE!!!
Reported By: Ryan Clark

Starting this year, JBW will be releasing their OWN Magazine! Every month you can expect to see behind the scenes articles profiling one major JBWStar each month. The premiere issue will definitely be a great one because for the first time ever, THE SANDMAN will sit down for an interview!! Obviously it will be a great read! The Magazine cover is touting the "Results Of Rampage Of The Titans" which takes place THIS WEEKEND! So that means it coming out October 1st, 2011! Keep a look out for it. JBW seems to be on a major rise! Here's the cover!

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k552/Rated_RobKO/JBWMAGAZINE1COVER.jpg

In case it doesn't fit, here's a direct link to the enlarged picture: JBW MAGAZINE #1 COVER (http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k552/Rated_RobKO/JBWMAGAZINE1COVER.jpg)

Enforcer23
09-03-2011, 10:34 AM

Starting this year, JBW will be releasing their OWN Magazine! Every month you can expect to see behind the scenes articles profiling one major JBWStar each month. The premiere issue will definitely be a great one because for the first time ever, THE SANDMAN will sit down for an interview!! Obviously it will be a great read! The Magazine cover is touting the "Results Of Rampage Of The Titans" which takes place THIS WEEKEND! So that means it coming out October 1st, 2011! Keep a look out for it. JBW seems to be on a major rise! Here's the cover!

In case it doesn't fit, here's a direct link to the enlarged picture: JBW MAGAZINE #1 COVER (http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k552/Rated_RobKO/JBWMAGAZINE1COVER.jpg)

hahahah that is awesome r(ob) cant wait to see what ya have in store

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-03-2011, 02:06 PM

That is fucking cool my dude. What makes it even cooler the 1st issue comes out on my birthday!:cool:

Dubs
09-03-2011, 11:43 PM

This is freaking awesome R(ob)!!! :D

zapphoman
09-04-2011, 12:08 PM
@Rob-That magazine looks awesome man.

broc808
09-04-2011, 04:43 PM
IC: as Broc from twitter

tonight's the night that im going to boost my career to the highest point it has ever been at it seems like just yesterday i walked in here with my partner the god of war just hoping i can get a spot on the show and now i have a chance to be the TV champion and @fernandez get ready for a fucking fight

THEKEVINBRAND
09-04-2011, 04:50 PM
IC from @KevinMatthews on Twitter: I hope Manabu sticks to his word with that $500 extra, some one is here beside me tonight in case something goes wrong, HE has all the powers Manabu possesses

thejman93
09-04-2011, 06:37 PM
IC from @KevinMatthews on Twitter: I hope Manabu sticks to his word with that $500 extra, some one is here beside me tonight in case something goes wrong, HE has all the powers Manabu possesses

@KevinMatthews Look at you! not even a real member of the roster and you already have secret friends. #impressive

ihearvoices
09-04-2011, 07:41 PM
IC as Kiddson from twitter-

I just arrived in the building. Oh yeah take a look at what i brought using the money Jbw's management gave me for tonight's match.

http://www.johnnyjet.com/image/PicForNewsletterChinoAirport10.JPG

THEKEVINBRAND
09-04-2011, 07:47 PM
@KevinMatthews Look at you! not even a real member of the roster and you already have secret friends. #impressive

@jman93 it happens when you've been in the business for a little while

tnawhat
09-04-2011, 08:44 PM
@Flamingstaravidico

@riseagainst is preforming my theme music live toniight at rampage of the titans
also i will debut a mask just for ROTT
designed by the same company that makes rey mysterios masks

Enforcer23
09-04-2011, 09:10 PM

heading off to the arena now. hurd its a sold out crowd with some famous people in the crowd aswell...well tonight i debut a new song and new attire

OOC:my guy wheres trunks now :p

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-04-2011, 09:15 PM
THE SANDMAN HAS BEEN SPOTTED!

The Sandman apparently slipped through everyone awaiting his arrival tonight to the arena. No one knows what he's up to considering he doesn't have a match on the card. A few photographers tried to take pictures but their cameras mysteriously broke when the flash went off. More as we get it.

Ryan here guys - I don't know about this guy. He seems like a menace to me but, we still don't know anything about him. He's on the cover of the first ever JBW magazine with an interview but I don't know what his deal is.

Enforcer23
09-04-2011, 09:32 PM
***arrival report***

daniel may has entered the building. he was seen talking to daniel truth, malcom cage and G-scorp and then headed into the locker room area

tnawhat
09-04-2011, 10:41 PM
avidico via twitter

i have arrived
wow great crowd
just been talking to alpha dog
am pumped 4 tonight
guests are arriving any minute

zapphoman
09-04-2011, 10:49 PM
@AlPhDoMdOg- The Alpha Dog just got done talking to Advico. Hope he dominates igetboring tonight. The Alpha Dog is still preparing.

ihearvoices
09-04-2011, 10:54 PM
***Breaking News***

Kiddson has arrive in the building and has been given his own locker room under the deal he made with Jbw to wrestler tonight at ROTT also Kiddson locker room as been heavily guarded with 6 security guards since arriving.

tnawhat
09-04-2011, 11:44 PM
@AlPhDoMdOg- The Alpha Dog just got done talking to Advico. Hope he dominates igetboring tonight. The Alpha Dog is still preparing.

Avidico via twitter
@ALhDoMdOg gud luck tonight
suprise has arrived

tnawhat
09-04-2011, 11:47 PM

HWA Superstar infernio has arrived to ROTT
he is here as a guest of his cousin avidico

THEKEVINBRAND
09-05-2011, 12:17 AM
@KevinMatthews This FREE KISS show is awesome! the ROTT crowd in Chicago is hot already!

aloisick
09-05-2011, 03:25 AM
***Breaking News***

Kiddson has arrive in the building and has been given his own locker room under the deal he made with Jbw to wrestler tonight at ROTT also Kiddson locker room as been heavily guarded with 6 security guards since arriving.

Those security aint going to help you tonight

Enforcer23
09-05-2011, 10:06 AM

well after what happened tonight ill be in FIRE mode come mayhem...keep your ears open kiddson and most importantly G-scorp

68wPayne
09-05-2011, 11:25 AM
IC: I told everyone that I was gonna come out on top tonight. It ain't about who gets the 1-2-3 but who is able to walk out and keep drinkin'. I left the arena on my own so I think that makes me the winner.

HeelTurn
09-05-2011, 11:42 AM
@TrueProphecy

Well what do you know, I won at a PPV. And Kev sorry about how it ended, I knew nothing about it, I give you my word.

thejman93
09-05-2011, 01:54 PM
IC via Twitter:

Great night last night, glad to be done with vkm. Lots of behind the scenes changes going on....#shouldbeinteresting

aloisick
09-05-2011, 05:19 PM
IC Did you see it coming? i bet no one saw it coming and after all my hard work no ones going to see whats going to happen next?

THEKEVINBRAND
09-05-2011, 05:45 PM
@TrueProphecy

Well what do you know, I won at a PPV. And Kev sorry about how it ended, I knew nothing about it, I give you my word.

@KevinMatthews: @TrueProphecy it's ok dude it had Manabu written all over it, all I can say is he'll pay for what he did HE will command mercy

BlackFalcon
09-06-2011, 01:57 PM
IC: There. Now that Justice is taken care of, I can turn my attention to the real target: all these groups and factions will soon see that no matter how many of them stand together, they are no match for the power of Chaos. The question is which one? The FSA's stranglehold on Warfare needs to be broken soon, and the Apostles will no doubt soon begin to build up steam. On the other hand, someone needs to bring SuperNova and V3 down off their high and mighty pedestals. What to do, What to do? This requires some time to think...

Enforcer23
09-06-2011, 11:43 PM
IC: There. Now that Justice is taken care of, I can turn my attention to the real target: all these groups and factions will soon see that no matter how many of them stand together, they are no match for the power of Chaos. The question is which one? The FSA's stranglehold on Warfare needs to be broken soon, and the Apostles will no doubt soon begin to build up steam. On the other hand, someone needs to bring SuperNova and V3 down off their high and mighty pedestals. What to do, What to do? This requires some time to think...

OOC: i like where this is going

ihearvoices
09-07-2011, 10:48 AM
IC as Kiddson from twitter:

The revolution has began.

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs41/300W/f/2009/005/d/0/Join_the_Revolution_by_Jerricco.png

BlackFalcon
09-07-2011, 03:28 PM
OOC: i like where this is going

OOC: Thanx man hoping for something to come through from it

K-Jammin
09-07-2011, 04:15 PM

IC: Your wise not to add The Eye to your already suicide quest.

BlackFalcon
09-07-2011, 04:19 PM
IC: Your wise not to add The Eye to your already suicide quest.

IC: wow I actually forgot about that bunch of forgetful misfits, not that I can be blamed for focusing on the bigger picture of course...

68wPayne
09-07-2011, 04:23 PM

I don't know why but I always read your posts in the Heath Ledger Joker voice. "Upset the established order and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos"

BlackFalcon
09-07-2011, 04:38 PM
I don't know why but I always read your posts in the Heath Ledger Joker voice. "Upset the established order and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos"

OOC: :D Dude I never thought of that, thanks for making me sound more awesome in my head than I ever have before.

IC: I am indeed an agent of Chaos. Here's my card:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNvX3c4qMKF5uRx0qP2Nz7M60AjlvS3 zjiWSvtehEJDGJbh63rbgrsBYqD-A

K-Jammin
09-07-2011, 04:38 PM
IC: wow I actually forgot about that bunch of forgetful misfits, not that I can be blamed for focusing on the bigger picture of course...

IC: We're forgetful?! Sorry, but who the fuck are you again?

BlackFalcon
09-07-2011, 04:46 PM
IC: We're forgetful?! Sorry, but who the fuck are you again?

Glad you asked: I am the Anarchist Extraordinaire, The Herald of Havoc, The Prophet of Pandemonium, The Disciple of Disarray, the Delegate of Discord, I am CONNER CHAOS!!! I live to break down the status quo, I live for anarchy, and I live to rebel against those who think they have control, like you. I am the man who can single-handedly bring down every group going. You're just lucky that I'm on Warfare. As soon as I'm done here tho, you better watch your back.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNZJqPlSee2HUewVNB0aHdleIvFUuhQ eEgYT3xX1dSM20sXYTeHg

LIVE FOR CHAOS!!!

K-Jammin
09-07-2011, 04:51 PM
Glad you asked: I am the Anarchist Extraordinaire, The Herald of Havoc, The Prophet of Pandemonium, The Disciple of Disarray, the Delegate of Discord, I am CONNER CHAOS!!! I live to break down the status quo, I live for anarchy, and I live to rebel against those who think they have control, like you. I am the man who can single-handedly bring down every group going. You're just lucky that I'm on Warfare. As soon as I'm done here tho, you better watch your back.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNZJqPlSee2HUewVNB0aHdleIvFUuhQ eEgYT3xX1dSM20sXYTeHg

IC: I really couldn't be fucked to listen to all that, as im currently polishing my World Championship. All I got was "Herald Of Crap" and "Disciple Of Disney".

HeelTurn
09-07-2011, 04:53 PM
IC: I really couldn't be fucked to listen to all that, as im currently polishing my World Championship. All I got was "Herald Of Crap" and "Disciple Of Disney".

IC: Thats probably a euphemism.

K-Jammin
09-07-2011, 04:55 PM
IC: Thats probably a euphemism.

IC: There's a prophecy of me masturbating now? Your getting too into this shit man

HeelTurn
09-07-2011, 04:58 PM
IC: There's a prophecy of me masturbating now? Your getting too into this shit man

IC: A prophecy of you masturbating?? As Booker would say "What Da Hell? Shucky Ducky Quack Quack".

K-Jammin
09-07-2011, 05:03 PM
IC: A prophecy of you masturbating?? As Booker would say "What Da Hell? Shucky Ducky Quack Quack".

Couldn't help but lol at this, damn you *shakes fist*

BlackFalcon
09-07-2011, 05:05 PM
have to agree with him there

THEKEVINBRAND
09-08-2011, 12:01 AM
Manabu, the contact shall be revealed to the world in short time, you will be begging for mercy

Enforcer23
09-08-2011, 10:35 AM

well after what happened on mayhem it seems all the questions have been answered you two are a team....kiddson and G-scorp i wont give in ill fight both of you if i have too

aloisick
09-08-2011, 06:10 PM

well after what happened on mayhem it seems all the questions have been answered you two are a team....kiddson and G-scorp i wont give in ill fight both of you if i have too

Of course you think you will because daniel may is the john cena of jbw
you are nothing may you have won nothing, you have done nothing will i will always be the man who smacked nothing with a chair and got something

Enforcer23
09-09-2011, 02:52 AM
Of course you think you will because daniel may is the john cena of jbw
you are nothing may you have won nothing, you have done nothing will i will always be the man who smacked nothing with a chair and got something

this coming from a guy who had to use me AND twitter to get into the business and be seen

aloisick
09-09-2011, 04:04 AM

this coming from a guy who had to use me AND twitter to get into the business and be seen

IC bro i never used twitter shows howmuch you dont know about me and yeah i did use you, like you used kiddson to make a name for yourself

Enforcer23
09-09-2011, 06:18 AM
IC bro i never used twitter shows howmuch you dont know about me and yeah i did use you, like you used kiddson to make a name for yourself

yep does show how much i know about you....i mean i thought you would be great for JBW looks like i was wrong...and i didint use kiddson AT ALL...he wanted to make a name for himself by attacking me so i fought back and WON

The Awesome One
09-09-2011, 02:09 PM
IC: I have to admit how much I despise you faces "pandering" yourself to the crowd... And I'm sick of how the crowd laps it all up! Just because they "mark out" every time they hear your entrance music doesn't mean that your the greatest! None of you can actually wrestle, you can only talk s*** I'm the Straight Edge Shredder and I'm here to cleanse JBW of your filth!

Enforcer23
09-09-2011, 03:20 PM
IC: I have to admit how much I despise you faces "pandering" yourself to the crowd... And I'm sick of how the crowd laps it all up! Just because they "mark out" every time they hear your entrance music doesn't mean that your the greatest! None of you can actually wrestle, you can only talk s*** I'm the Straight Edge Shredder and I'm here to cleanse JBW of your filth!

IC: @DanielMay

well i look around what do i see more people complianing about me...BUT really on to serious business looks like there will be a change for yours truly daniel may ;) stay tuned

The Awesome One
09-09-2011, 03:26 PM

well i look around what do i see more people complianing about me...BUT really on to serious business looks like there will be a change for yours truly daniel may ;) stay tuned

IC: Really? The only change you'll be having is your underpants when you see me and wet yourself!

ihearvoices
09-09-2011, 03:28 PM

Its funny how history has a way of repeating itself. I stand tall while Daniel May has is knocked out in the ring.

Enforcer23
09-09-2011, 03:29 PM
IC: Really? The only change you'll be having is your underpants when you see me and wet yourself!

well ladies and gentlemen i may be the guy that panders to the crowd but i swer that same line came out of john cenas mouth

OOC: man its hard being the good guy in this...you just get attacked like all hell :p hahahahahhahahah

ihearvoices
09-09-2011, 03:31 PM

well ladies and gentlemen i may be the guy that panders to the crowd but i swer that same line came out of john cenas mouth

OOC: man its hard being the good guy in this...you just get attacked like all hell :p hahahahahhahahah

OOC: its really not but atleast your one of the few good guys in JBW

The Awesome One
09-09-2011, 03:32 PM

Its funny how history has a way of repeating itself. I stand tall while Daniel May has is knocked out in the ring.

IC: And I stand tall once you've been knocked out as well!

BlackFalcon
09-09-2011, 03:36 PM
OOC: its really not but atleast your one of the few good guys in JBW

OOC: To be fair, my guys supposed to be so unpredictable that he can swap between face and heel every week. That's the beauty of Chaos: You never know what'll happen next

ihearvoices
IC: And I stand tall once you've been knocked out as well!

IC as kiddson from twitter:

Your talking about me?

ihearvoices
OOC: To be fair, my guys supposed to be so unpredictable that he can swap between face and heel every week. That's the beauty of Chaos: You never know what'll happen next

OCC: The people in the middle is always the coolest

Enforcer23
09-09-2011, 03:37 PM

OOC: that is a fucking awesome gimmick man...i cant believe wwe havint dont something like this (NO SARCASUM AT ALL)

The Awesome One
09-09-2011, 03:37 PM

Your talking about me?

IC: Unfortunatly yes, someone needs to put you in your place

OOC: I'm really enjoying this

Enforcer23
09-09-2011, 03:38 PM

thats what most say whip up a bio dude and pick a side face or heel ;) or now known as chaos formally known as tweener

The Awesome One
09-09-2011, 03:39 PM
thats what most say whip up a bio dude and pick a side face or heel ;) or now known as chaos formally known as tweener

Where do I put the bio mate?

ihearvoices
09-09-2011, 03:40 PM

Well then Unfortunately im going to have to end your worthless career before it even means something

Enforcer23
Where do I put the bio mate?

um ya put it in the JBW roster thread

Enforcer23

Well then Unfortunately im going to have to end your worthless career before it even means something

OOC: VINTAGE KIDDSON....sorry ive been wanting to do that for so long

The Awesome One
09-09-2011, 03:41 PM

IC: We'll see about that shall we? As far as I'm concerned, your just a stepping stone on the way to achieving MY Straight Edge Society

BlackFalcon
09-09-2011, 03:42 PM
OOC: that is a fucking awesome gimmick man...i cant believe wwe havint dont something like this (NO SARCASUM AT ALL)

With how he was going on superstars, i was hoping that they would do that with Brodus Clay

Enforcer23
09-09-2011, 03:44 PM
IC: We'll see about that shall we? As far as I'm concerned, your just a stepping stone on the way to achieving MY Straight Edge Society

dont wanna be a cunt seeming i helped you into this but...i do HATE IT when people re use something thats been done...even when wwe did it with cm punk and undertaker using a screwjob i jsut hate the repeat affect...sorry but just think long and hard about how you wanna have a diffrent and good charecter...OW and that goes for anything really promo's bio's i just hate seeing people rely on what has been done

With how he was going on superstars, i was hoping that they would do that with Brodus Clay

true it might have worked

BlackFalcon
09-09-2011, 03:45 PM

IC: No offense dude, but Me and May are takin this joker out at HI anyway, so unless you want to get caught up in the Tempest of Turmoil that is Conner Chaos, you might want to step down.

BlackFalcon
09-09-2011, 03:46 PM

Dude this made me laugh

ihearvoices
09-09-2011, 03:48 PM

Stepping stone? HAHAHA The only stone that will be included in this situation will be your career's tombstone which will state "Here lays the career of a worthless piece of shit who messed with the wrong guy!" I mean i get trying to make a name for yourself hell i did the same thing but with style.

The Awesome One
09-09-2011, 03:50 PM
[QUOTE=Enforcer23;254704]dont wanna be a cunt seeming i helped you into this but...i do HATE IT when people re use something thats been done...even when wwe did it with cm punk and undertaker using a screwjob i jsut hate the repeat affect...sorry but just think long and hard about how you wanna have a diffrent and good charecter...OW and that goes for anything really promo's bio's i just hate seeing people rely on what has been done

Sorry mate, just trying to go off what I believe in real life... I'll try and think of another character to go by

ihearvoices
09-09-2011, 03:51 PM
[QUOTE=Enforcer23;254704]dont wanna be a cunt seeming i helped you into this but...i do HATE IT when people re use something thats been done...even when wwe did it with cm punk and undertaker using a screwjob i jsut hate the repeat affect...sorry but just think long and hard about how you wanna have a diffrent and good charecter...OW and that goes for anything really promo's bio's i just hate seeing people rely on what has been done

Sorry mate, just trying to go off what I believe in real life... I'll try and think of another character to go by

OOC: its ok maybe to make urself different you can go Extreme with you views as SES.

The Awesome One
09-09-2011, 03:52 PM
[QUOTE=The Awesome One;254728]

OOC: its ok maybe to make urself different you can go Extreme with you views as SES.

I honestly have no idea tbh lol, I originally thought whether I should have gone off something to do with my religion but I thought it was a bit weak

Enforcer23
09-09-2011, 03:53 PM
[QUOTE=The Awesome One;254728

Sorry mate, just trying to go off what I believe in real life... I'll try and think of another character to go by[/QUOTE]

yeah its jsut the way i see it look if its alright for the writers than ya can have it just i see everyone even the veterns of our fed use stuff that has been said or done yeah right now im playing out a cena style but my guys nothing like it he is just gratfull of what JBW is given him...i just like fresh ideas for people to work with

plus we have 2 people that are portraying that get rid off the JBW garbage and im fueding with them :p

ihearvoices
09-09-2011, 03:55 PM
yeah its jsut the way i see it look if its alright for the writers than ya can have it just i see everyone even the veterns of our fed use stuff that has been said or done yeah right now im playing out a cena style but my guys nothing like it he is just gratfull of what JBW is given him...i just like fresh ideas for people to work with

OOC: I agree i think its cool to use someone else as like a way to kick off your gimmick but in the end slowly become original. That is why i've done the whole i dont work for the company gimmick cause it hasn't been done and if so maybe once.

BlackFalcon
09-09-2011, 03:56 PM
[QUOTE=ihearvoices;254732]

I honestly have no idea tbh lol, I originally thought whether I should have gone off something to do with my religion but I thought it was a bit weak

OOC: I think you should do it something like almost forcing someone into your group not through preaching, but maybe like brainwashing, I know it sounds crazy but thats just me.

Also your sig made me lol

The Awesome One
09-09-2011, 03:58 PM
[QUOTE=The Awesome One;254739]

OOC: I think you should do it something like almost forcing someone into your group not through preaching, but maybe like brainwashing, I know it sounds crazy but thats just me.

Also your sig made me lol

Dude, you don't mind if I take that idea do you? I'd love to try and work that into my religion

Enforcer23
09-09-2011, 03:58 PM
IM TEAMING UP WITH CONNOR CHAOS FUK YES now jsut dont go werid on me and bash me lights out OK

ihearvoices
09-09-2011, 04:02 PM
Ic as kiddson from twitter:

Just got a call from ESPN they want to do a interview with me and G-scorp. Funny how G-scorp hasn't even had a official match but he is going to be on ESPN. This is a perfect example of what happens when your with me i make things happen.

Enforcer23
09-09-2011, 04:03 PM
Dude, you don't mind if I take that idea do you? I'd love to try and work that into my religion

thats it create your own little gimmick and work with that...and people will start to enjoy it...JUST you will get no praise from anyone if your running around doing a cm punk re-run....agian sorry if this is a slap in the face but you can do little good promos and you know what to do i just want that to be used right

like with me i have a list of future plans for my guy...from being quotes to storylines to just about everything yeah i kinda enjoy e-fedding to much but its a saftey net for my guy so im never getting boring

ihearvoices
09-09-2011, 04:03 PM
IM TEAMING UP WITH CONNOR CHAOS FUK YES now jsut dont go werid on me and bash me lights out OK

OCC: sounds like someone has trust issues lmao

Enforcer23
09-09-2011, 04:05 PM
OCC: sounds like someone has trust issues lmao

hay he goes or tweener everyday and goes from heel to face hahahahahaha

ihearvoices
09-09-2011, 04:06 PM
hay he goes or tweener everyday and goes from heel to face hahahahahaha
OOC: One week he will betray you next week he will say sorry

The Awesome One
09-09-2011, 04:23 PM
OOC: Alright, I'm back and I'm trying out my new gimmick! Let me know what you think, I'm eager to get a good start here in JBW, you guys have a pretty good operation here! BTW: I am Christian myself and I do not mean offence

IC: Greetings my fellow Superstars, I am the Shining Light and I am honored to be standing in your presence... If you need help, ask me and I will pray for you... The Lord is here for you and he will help you! He will give you infinite wisdom and power, and you will soon be on your way to glory!

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalm 27:1

ihearvoices
09-09-2011, 04:26 PM
OOC: Alright, I'm back and I'm trying out my new gimmick! Let me know what you think, I'm eager to get a good start here in JBW, you guys have a pretty good operation here! BTW: I am Christian myself and I do not mean offence

IC: Greetings my fellow Superstars, I am the Shining Light and I am honored to be standing in your presence... If you need help, ask me and I will pray for you... The Lord is here for you and he will help you! He will give you infinite wisdom and power, and you will soon be on your way to glory!

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqvmpaTUr91qcpihe.gif

OOC: As i said before i love the idea of the Gimmick cause it could go either way Heel or Face and that short IC promo Was in detail and good. IMO i can see your guy doing alot of Promos trying to set us all down the righteous way this is going to be good. good luck.

Enforcer23
09-09-2011, 04:27 PM

OOC: yep im ganna like reading your IC moments and promos man now that you have a gimmick to use...

The Awesome One
09-09-2011, 04:29 PM
OOC: Thank you both :)

ihearvoices
09-09-2011, 04:30 PM
Now Time to get back to Some IC work!

The Awesome One
09-09-2011, 04:34 PM
Well, unfortunately for me... even though God can give me infinite strength and wisdom, he can't give me an infinite amount hours in which I can keep my eyes open :/ it's been a pleasure talking to both of you (Enforcer23 + ihearvoices) and me and my character will see you tommorow! Goodnight, God bless :)