PDA

View Full Version : Enough with the 'I've Cena-nough'

Bralon23
08-14-2011, 11:53 PM
I by no means am a John Cena mark as I'm sure I'll get called for posting this thread, but I think it's time to stop bashing John Cena. We've wanted to tear him apart for birthing this era dubbed as the "PG Era" and for his lack of wrestling skills, but what I've been seeing from Cena lately is the opposite of what fellow Cena haters have been saying. He seems to be a guy who truly listens to what we the fans have to say. He's started to step up his game in the ring lately and while we're still seeing the 5 moves of doom, he's been adding a lot of different maneuvers to his repertoire. I've always had a lot of respect for Cena just because of what he's done to get wrestling back on the main stage of the entertainment industry, but I've recently started to, dare I say, like the guy. Tell me what you guys think about the John Cena that you've seen lately. Have you noticed any positive changes? How do you feel?

helmsley
08-15-2011, 12:11 AM
agree with you

cy1911
08-15-2011, 12:29 AM
john cena is cm punk/dbryan/kurt angle/chris and any other wrestlers bitch... modified wrestler> john cena

clh2285
08-15-2011, 12:32 AM
john cena is cm punk/dbryan/kurt angle/chris and any other wrestlers bitch... modified wrestler> john cena

tsk tsk....

Lamar8902
08-15-2011, 12:32 AM
I by no means am a John Cena mark as I'm sure I'll get called for posting this thread, but I think it's time to stop bashing John Cena. We've wanted to tear him apart for birthing this era dubbed as the "PG Era" and for his lack of wrestling skills, but what I've been seeing from Cena lately is the opposite of what fellow Cena haters have been saying. He seems to be a guy who truly listens to what we the fans have to say. He's started to step up his game in the ring lately and while we're still seeing the 5 moves of doom, he's been adding a lot of different maneuvers to his repertoire. I've always
had a lot of respect for Cena just because of what he's done to get wrestling back on the main stage of the entertainment industry, but I've recently started to, dare I say, like the guy. Tell me what you guys think about the John Cena that you've seen lately. Have you noticed any positive changes? How do you feel?

No he still sucks and annoying once he stop being in the main event then WWE could be better when he loses to guys like Dolph and Rey then I will like him more but for now I've Cena-nough!!

spidercentz
08-15-2011, 12:54 AM
Agreed. I've always been a fan but I'll admit it's been hard to do so with the superman character and the "5 moves of Doom". I also think if he would have matches like the ones he had with Punk all the time his fanbase would grow.

cy1911
08-15-2011, 12:55 AM
john cena wishes he was dolph zigger... perfection.....CENA IS A TOOl wwwyki..

BiG-NeL
08-15-2011, 12:56 AM
Cena has been a face for over 7 and a half years now ! He was a face when he beat Big Show @ wm 20 , @ msg for his first wwe title which was the us title . Im fuckin tired of this guy and so are tons of real fans . YES i admire his hard work and etc , but for gods sake its fuckin tiring already . I dont care if he starts doing the tombstone , pedigree , rko , and the hogan leg drop , he's still tiring

cy1911
08-15-2011, 01:02 AM
lets be real here... who was sick of hogan... well yeah for a while he was annoying flair wanst sick of hart wasnt sick off hbk nope never hmm taker hhh rock austin nvr... lesnar never... rko never.. edge never.. y2j never so hmmm what isnt the wwe getting.. noone is ever complaining of any of these names before except for hogan now and flair but thats a different story... every guy i just said and many more in their prime were icons! people we would watch and enjoy... but cena.. after one year as supercena it was like watching someone scratch a blackboard... painful. he will never be remebered to me as a great in this company because if he is the cash cow and if he says he loves this business then he should grow a pair and tell vince to change it up or he will walk away. its bs...

ed is dead
08-15-2011, 01:03 AM
cena can wrestle, people who say otherwise are incredibly moronic. they just can't grasp that every wrestler has a style, a repertoire, and a routine and not everybody can or should be a mat technician ala chris benoit or daniel bryan. look at hogan and stone cold, the two biggest wrestling stars ever, they were brawlers. get it? they threw punches galore and barely performed any technical wrestling unless necessary. i don't even remember ever seeing stone cold or hulk hogan perform a top rope leg drop...

cy1911
08-15-2011, 01:07 AM
that made up for with hmmm their charisma cena is stale monotone and cant cut a promo worth shit... youu honestly can say he can play up a crowd like rock austin or hogan... come on all he does it get booed and hes a face... its sad.. he has no emotion as much as he wants you to believe... i see though it everyone does.. brawler my ass more like vinces lil bitch

broc808
08-15-2011, 01:09 AM
i honestly cant stand how people use that he only has 5 moves thing he has as many moves as any regular superstar ive always liked cena and always will and i think that cena haters (at least a lot of them) would like him if he turned heel but in the end him turning heel wont change who he is so i dont see the point in saying that

Bralon23
cena can wrestle, people who say otherwise are incredibly moronic. they just can't grasp that every wrestler has a style, a repertoire, and a routine and not everybody can or should be a mat technician ala chris benoit or daniel bryan. look at hogan and stone cold, the two biggest wrestling stars ever, they were brawlers. get it? they threw punches galore and barely performed any technical wrestling unless necessary. i don't even remember ever seeing stone cold or hulk hogan perform a top rope leg drop...

Nice avatar. That's actually my Twitter background. I didn't think anyone else knew that pic existed.

pgarcia79
Ok, here's my take. I don't hate the guy, but as fan of wrestling, I wish the wwe would get away from this Super-Cena angle sometimes. BUT and as a long time loyal fan of the WWE, I hope they keep pushing him as long as they can. Why you ask?? because he is their top money maker. It makes sense from a buisness standpoint to keep him on top. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Also sometimes I almost feel bad for the guy by how much he gets boo'ed on tv. Hahaha, you can almost see the look of disappointment on his face by what he endours on a nightly basis from male fans. But thats the part of the gig, and he knows it.

cy1911
08-15-2011, 01:16 AM
but come on you think he is their cash cow right? i understand the business side but say you get behind jomo and push him to the moon you have win like every match turn him into superjomo you dont think he would have sales go through the rough look at punk at rko they are top too even the woo woo woo kid sells out.. you dont have to turn him heel just have him lose and push someone else!

pauadrian
08-15-2011, 01:17 AM
ive cenough of u guys loving or hating cena evryone has thier fav wrestlers just dont fucking try to make other people like your fav wrestler

Bralon23
08-15-2011, 01:22 AM
Ok, here's my take. I don't hate the guy, but as fan of wrestling, I wish the wwe would get away from this Super-Cena angle sometimes. BUT and as a long time loyal fan of the WWE, I hope they keep pushing him as long as they can. Why you ask?? because he is their top money maker. It makes sense from a buisness standpoint to keep him on top. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Also sometimes I almost feel bad for the guy by how much he gets boo'ed on tv. Hahaha, you can almost see the look of disappointment on his face by what he endours on a nightly basis from male fans. But thats the part of the gig, and he knows it.

Hahaha I know right. I feel bad for him, too sometimes. Especially last Monday night when he got destroyed on the mic. All he really wants is to be liked by everyone. I really feel like it hurts him when he gets booed.

Bralon23
08-15-2011, 01:25 AM
but come on you think he is their cash cow right? i understand the business side but say you get behind jomo and push him to the moon you have win like every match turn him into superjomo you dont think he would have sales go through the rough look at punk at rko they are top too even the woo woo woo kid sells out.. you dont have to turn him heel just have him lose and push someone else!

I feel like if that could be done with anyone, then Cena wouldn't have become the face of the company. Do you really want to push a guy who's a white rapper? He developed his character, it evolved and he worked for his spot. Not everyone has that 'IT' factor and I was hoping he'd get better, but Jomo falls into the not-having 'IT' category.

Lamar8902
08-15-2011, 01:31 AM

Dude have u ever seen a Stone Cold wrestling match?? Cause Stone Cold could go he was very technical so u Cena fan should watch Steves wrestling matches and why he's one of the greats

Lamar8902
08-15-2011, 01:35 AM

Just cause they can't perform a top rope leg drop they suck really?? Dude I've Cena-nough of u

pgarcia79
08-15-2011, 01:36 AM
Hahaha I know right. I feel bad for him, too sometimes. Especially last Monday night when he got destroyed on the mic. All he really wants is to be liked by everyone. I really feel like it hurts him when he gets booed.

lol. Getting destroyed on the mic is an understatement last monday, he got annihilated by Punk. CM Punk is hands down out of his league on the mic. His facial expression is worth a thousand words when he gets boo'ed cause it really does dig deep at him. When Cena does go heel, he'll make a good one cause he'll have some real suppressed anger to unleash on the fans for hating him as a face.

Bralon23
08-15-2011, 01:40 AM
lol. Getting destroyed on the mic is an understatement last monday, he got annihilated by Punk. CM Punk is hands down out of his league on the mic. His facial expression is worth a thousand words when he gets boo'ed cause it really does dig deep at him. When Cena does go heel, he'll make a good one cause he'll have some real suppressed anger to unleash on the fans for hating him as a face.

Yeah I feel like he suppresses a lot of the things he wants to say because he's the top face. You're right, when he does turn heel, I think he's going to cut some epic promos. He can talk, he just needs to stop making it so cheesy all of the time.

tshizzy34
08-15-2011, 01:42 AM
Wow this has got to be like the 2,000th John Cena hate related thread. I can end this discussion this easily guys.

Cena outside of the ring = An awesome, respectable, and well liked guy.

Cena inside of the ring = Not all that bad unless/until he transforms into his Super Cena gimmick...Done!

ed is dead
08-15-2011, 01:42 AM
Nice avatar. That's actually my Twitter background. I didn't think anyone else knew that pic existed.

oh yeah, i saw in on the chive and thought it was the coolest pic ever.

Bralon23
08-15-2011, 01:44 AM
Wow this has got to be like the 2,000th John Cena hate related thread. I can end this discussion this easily guys.

Cena outside of the ring = An awesome, respectable, and well liked guy.

Cena inside of the ring = Not all that bad unless/until he transforms into his Super Cena gimmick...Done!

This really isn't a hate related thread at all. Just asking for opinions on where you think the Cena character has gone in recent months. Where's the hate in that?

clh2285
08-15-2011, 01:52 AM
Dude have u ever seen a Stone Cold wrestling match?? Cause Stone Cold could go he was very technical so u Cena fan should watch Steves wrestling matches and why he's one of the greats
Seriously? lol

ed is dead

he's not one of the greats because he was very technical. he was a brawler for god sakes, he only got technical when needed against the likes of bret hart, chris benoit and kurt angle, but for the most part he was a brawler. most of his matches consisted of punches, lou thez press, middle finger, kick to the gut, stunner. any other move by stone cold was purely incidental.

dmt4life
I think Cena could learn something from Jericho here

a few months back Jericho was on a talk show of some sort and discussed his possible return to the WWE where he flat out said that if he returned, he would want to do so to evolve his character because he doesnt want to come across as stale to the fans, he feels the fans want and deserve dynamic characters that are always evolving to stay fresh in people's minds...

this is the reason after almost 15 years Jericho is still one of the most celebrated entertainers in the wrestling industry, if Cena wants this type of attention, he might want to learn to evolve his character to keep the fans interested.

you look at some of the most storied careers, and with the exception of a very very select few, they all evolved as their careers progressed, never staying with a set character style for more than a few years before altering it into something different

ed is dead
08-15-2011, 02:13 AM

a few months back Jericho was on a talk show of some sort and discussed his possible return to the WWE where he flat out said that if he returned, he would want to do so to evolve his character because he doesnt want to come across as stale to the fans, he feels the fans want and deserve dynamic characters that are always evolving to stay fresh in people's minds...

this is the reason after almost 15 years Jericho is still one of the most celebrated entertainers in the wrestling industry, if Cena wants this type of attention, he might want to learn to evolve his character to keep the fans interested.

you look at some of the most storied careers, and with the exception of a very very select few, they all evolved as their careers progressed, never staying with a set character style for more than a few years before altering it into something different

that's a really good point, but even if cena was to retire tomorrow, he'd be a future hall of famer, a legend, and an icon, in the same breath as hogan, hart, and austin. also, he's in the prime of his career, so he'll probably evolve his character pretty soon, i know everybody's expecting the long awaited heel turn, and when that does happen, trust me, the shit will hit the fan, and it'll be even bigger than when hogan turned heel.

Lamar8902
08-15-2011, 02:44 AM
he's not one of the greats because he was very technical. he was a brawler for god sakes, he only got technical when needed against the likes of bret hart, chris benoit and kurt angle, but for the most part he was a brawler. most of his matches consisted of punches, lou thez press, middle finger, kick to the gut, stunner. any other move by stone cold was purely incidental.

So he was technical rite??

Lamar8902
08-15-2011, 02:46 AM
that's a really good point, but even if cena was to retire tomorrow, he'd be a future hall of famer, a legend, and an icon, in the same breath as hogan, hart, and austin. also, he's in the prime of his career, so he'll probably evolve his character pretty soon, i know everybody's expecting the long awaited heel turn, and when that does happen, trust me, the shit will hit the fan, and it'll be even bigger than when hogan turned heel.

WoW really a legend and icon?? Are u high what is wrong with u if Cena retires tomorrow he'll be a legend icon?? Hahaha u sir are full of shit

AreYaSerious
08-15-2011, 02:52 AM
Cena, is the modern day hogan, wwe used him until they couldn't use him no more. Hogan grew old, and so will John Cena before to much longer. I admire John Cena, I do he's a great entertainer, but they just make him look to damn good.

cy1911
08-15-2011, 02:53 AM
john cena the wwe's finger poke of doom

Rowebin
08-15-2011, 05:35 AM
Agreed, there has to be a reason he is the top guy...

Dr. Death
08-15-2011, 05:57 AM
John Cena is "the top guy" because of backstage politics. Other than the 5 moves of doom, this is one of the reasons fans love to hate on Cena. Hogan was the same and yes there were and still are a lot of Hogan haters just like there is always going to be a lot of Cena haters no matter what he does.

Big D
08-15-2011, 07:01 AM
Heres my problem with Cena he's just not believable. The white rapper, the marine, hustle loyalty and respect, and super cena. His promos are copies of the rocks old promos, the 5 knuckle shuffle is weak as hell and a copy of the peoples elbow. his stf is weak and sloppily done. there is no evolution to his in ring abilities. all that is ok for the kids and women but real wrestling fans who enjoy the sport for the flawless and fluid execution of moves, holds, and counters cant get behind him because its the same ole shit.

TheBeardOfZeus
08-15-2011, 07:06 AM
WoW really a legend and icon?? Are u high what is wrong with u if Cena retires tomorrow he'll be a legend icon?? Hahaha u sir are full of shit

Ed is Dead was right.

He will be regarded a legend and an icon, no matter of your opinion.

Again, Cena impressed me last night, and I don't mind him.

ed is dead
08-15-2011, 07:28 AM

yes, cena can retire tomorrow, he's done it all, he's guaranteed a spot in the hall of fame next to hulk hogan, bret hart, and stone cold for being the face of the company, the biggest superstar of his era, and carrying the wwe on his shoulders. but you wouldn't know cus' you're not a true wrestling fan, just a raging youtube commenter.

VanHooliganX
08-15-2011, 08:31 AM
I'll atmit Cena is improving technically. His matches with Punk have become been great. He does a good move and then the crowd chants he can't wrestle so I think he'll understand he's improving.

Still 2 good matches doesn't make you Bryan, Christian, Orton or Punk level, but its a step in the right direction. I may have someone to route for in WM28s main event now :)

CobraNightviper
08-15-2011, 09:06 AM
Exactly I agree if you have wrestling talent you don't always need a bunch of flashy moves that don't always work.

CobraNightviper
08-15-2011, 09:09 AM
I don't mind him either but then again when I was a kid I was a Hulkamaniac brother.
Ed is Dead was right.

He will be regarded a legend and an icon, no matter of your opinion.

Again, Cena impressed me last night, and I don't mind him.

CobraNightviper
08-15-2011, 09:10 AM
And the Kids and females help alot too.
John Cena is "the top guy" because of backstage politics. Other than the 5 moves of doom, this is one of the reasons fans love to hate on Cena. Hogan was the same and yes there were and still are a lot of Hogan haters just like there is always going to be a lot of Cena haters no matter what he does.

CobraNightviper
08-15-2011, 09:15 AM
I think what he was trying to point out is Austin could get technical and he thinks Cena can't or at least thats what I got out of it that or he just hates Cena.

twoot2
08-15-2011, 09:19 AM
I think i slightly agree with you because after all he can be respected for the things he does outside the ring..inside the ring however he has improved abit hes had some great matches with CM Punk but in general he is a horrible wrestler in my opinion and i dont think crowds would chant 'You cant wrestle' for no reason.i heard also that hes the highest paid wrestler in history and if thats the case he not doing a good job at what he does he can be entertaining at times on the mic or should i say he can sometimes cut a good promo but the fact remains that as of right now he does SUCK and it is mostly cos of his superman gimmick character. Ive given Cena alot of hate and i do think people should decrease the hate abit because he will be the face of the company for along time so theyl just have to get used to this character of his lol but its the fans choice if they want to boo him or cheer him at the end of the day hes brought all this up on himself. I will never identify Cena as a legend though and if he is to go into the hall of fame 1 day it should be after every single person deserving to be in there.

lolcheelol
08-15-2011, 09:32 AM
it should be enough. people will be haters no matter what. it doesnt matter if he turned heel, they would still find something wrong with him. he has put on 2 exciting matches with punk and when booked with the right opponent he can put on a hell of a match.

some people will always cheer for the heels no matter what. some guy is saying rey meysterio is better then cena, but he does the exact same thing as cena. i don't hear anyone complaining about him. its time to move on. none of you would be better bookers in the wwe. its annoying to hear all the cena bashing. he was spot on with his promo, there is nothing he can do to gain your support.

also, i'm not in love with cena, i just think its time for people to get past the "omg pg era is so bad, supercena is terrible, 5 moves of doom." watch a match and enjoy wrestling. if you hate it so much then stop watching.

the wrestling shade
08-15-2011, 10:01 AM
I would take his match at money in the bank and the one last night at summerslam and challenge anyone who say he cant wrestle because those last two PPV's we had a completely deffrent John Cena from the one we knew and i can only guess he is going for the better from here.

steveorton
08-15-2011, 10:17 AM
I by no means am a John Cena mark as I'm sure I'll get called for posting this thread, but I think it's time to stop bashing John Cena. We've wanted to tear him apart for birthing this era dubbed as the "PG Era" and for his lack of wrestling skills, but what I've been seeing from Cena lately is the opposite of what fellow Cena haters have been saying. He seems to be a guy who truly listens to what we the fans have to say. He's started to step up his game in the ring lately and while we're still seeing the 5 moves of doom, he's been adding a lot of different maneuvers to his repertoire. I've always had a lot of respect for Cena just because of what he's done to get wrestling back on the main stage of the entertainment industry, but I've recently started to, dare I say, like the guy. Tell me what you guys think about the John Cena that you've seen lately. Have you noticed any positive changes? How do you feel?

I agree with you, I'm jus sayin...

BlazersDozen
08-15-2011, 10:25 AM
I don't have a problem with Cena. I have a problem with how he is used. Anyone who watched Cena come up knows he can actually wrestle a good match. I mean hell, just look at his debut match with Kurt Angle! But when the writers have you become a super hero on tv, there isn't much you can do about it especially if its Vince or Trips behind the decision. The titles, face for almost 8 years, Super Cena is all on creative, not John Cena. I'm a little disappointed with his work on the mic since he's toned himself down to TV-Y Cena but its not overly noticable until he has promos with CM Punk, who would make anyone look like trash on the mic, so that's my only complaint with HIM right now.

Oh & I wouldn't give him credit for listening to fans as a reason he's gotten better in the ring. I'd credit it to his peers bashing him.

pgarcia79
08-15-2011, 10:50 AM

No Lamar YOU SIR are high to think Cena hasn't achieved legend and icon status already. Are you really in denial or hate Cena that much? I mean, I don't like the SuperCena machine either, but to make a statement like that makes you look like you don't know what your talking about.

AlexWorldOrder
08-15-2011, 11:05 AM
The whole point of this storyline, is to make us like Cena again. Can't have wrestlemania with Tons of Cena boos. I don't hate the guy, but I hate the fact that he's shoved down our throats to the point where every Raw ends with his music.

spidercentz
08-15-2011, 11:12 AM
When will you people learn: this is not real wrestling! If it were real none of those boring guys you people like (with the exception of Punk, well he's not boring) where was I? Right. I'm sorry but fancy high-flying moves wouldn't get the job done in a real wrestling match.

EDIT: Woops, you said CAN. Sorry about that. I'll leave this here anyway to show that everyone makes mistakes.

Mikeyboy7777777
08-15-2011, 11:24 AM
SPOILER ALERT i liked him losing to cm punk:)

AOF666
08-15-2011, 11:47 AM
Your tired of bashing people bashing Cena. Well I'm tired of people trying to compare Cena to Hogan. Cena will never be like Hogan, even on his worst day. Hogan is acting a fool these days and tarnishing his own legacy, but do not diminish his accomplishment. Hogan put wrestling on the map, withot him most of us probably wouldn't be watching wrestling today. Hogan had something that nobody else had at the time even VKM seen that. Hogan knew how to sell a match without burying his opponents. Was Hogan the best wrestler, no I agree with that. He was the best performer, and expanded beyond wrestling. He became a cultural icon.

Difference is WWE is trying to make Cena a cross between Hogan and Rock. Cena is trying to be the honorable guy but he also try to be funny and it doesn't work. Cena is way more cartoonish than Hogan ever was. Miz hit Cena with a pipe and he didn't even sold it like it hurt. Do I have to mention the I quit match between Cena and Miz? Cena makes wrestling way too unbelievable.

Yes there is some similarities, both were/are the face of the company. Both always in the title picture. Both always had the belt. Both of their demographics were/are kids. Difference is Cena will never be in Hogan's league.

Enforcer23
08-15-2011, 12:04 PM

yeah man i agree but i never really had a problam with cena anywayz i knew he was more than capable enough to be a good wrestler

Tony Stone
08-15-2011, 01:21 PM
Cena has the in ring abilities and some incredible strength. He is doing more, and props to him. His matches are longer and I would bank that is because he is pushing for those changes. Problem is creative. They are worse than Russo. They have shown no ability to provide interesting storylines or ways to grow the characters. The Nexus angle was awful. They blew the Phil Punk thing by bringing him back so soon. If they wanted to do something good - fire Punk tonight on RAW and then bring him back at the Royal Rumble. Its clear he is out of the title picture right now anyway. I would like to see Rey get the strap back and feud with Del Rio for the next couple months. Is creative capable of compelling stuff?

So hence the hiring of Kevin Eck away from the Baltimore Sun.

Something had to change and maybe Eck can have a voice that is heard to improve the product.

VKM is not going to change what is still making him money - Cena. Its changing the rest of the creative. Ex: Christian. His character was destroyed at Summer Slam, and it was a disgrace. Why is Mark Henry finally getting pushed now? Why not push a younger guy and create a character that will last longer than a few months?

Either way, the one's that boo and the one's that cheer - they all paid at the gate.

Bralon23
08-15-2011, 01:43 PM
I just wanted to add that Cena also had a good match with Rey Mysterio on Raw a few weeks ago when he won the title back. It hasn't only been the Punk matches that have stood out, in my opinion.

maar13
08-15-2011, 02:40 PM

Well first is that, Jericho is great, don't get me wrong, but he was never a face as long as Cena was, yes he is a better wrestler and better entertiner if you will, but sorry, Jericho has NEVER carried the company on his back more than 5 months, seriousl yyou cna count how many times he carried the entire thing, call it backstage politics if you will, but even when he was more over as a heel or a face, he was never the guy carrying the whole thing.

Yes Cena can learn from him because he is very good, but Cena has made to carry the company for at least most of 4 years, counting his injury time.

The thing with Cena, like has being pointed out, is no matter how much he progressed, how much he puts effort on it, He has been the same face for 7 years and doesn't sem like that is changing so the samr crappy "You can't wreslte" chants are going to continue, eventohugh they are ridiculous, same with the "% moves of doom" thing and people posting the same about Cena in forums to either ingnite fire or try to be cool like everyone else in the forums, which is actually sad.

WWTNA Mark
08-15-2011, 04:58 PM
if he is the cash cow and if he says he loves this business then he should grow a pair and tell vince to change it up or he will walk away. Its bs...

roflolololol

maar13
08-15-2011, 05:51 PM

Not to knock on you but what backstage politics has Cena played? Than goes as the same as Hogan has gone? And I mean, I don't blame Hogan, he played it well and he could, but what is ridiculous is that he still believes he can go at this stage and then bitch about WWE and HHH backstage politics when he was a big part of the whole deal in the 80s.

I have heard a few things about John backstage but very little, what have heard or read?

maar13
08-15-2011, 06:14 PM
lets be real here... who was sick of hogan... well yeah for a while he was annoying flair wanst sick of hart wasnt sick off hbk nope never hmm taker hhh rock austin nvr... lesnar never... rko never.. edge never.. y2j never so hmmm what isnt the wwe getting.. noone is ever complaining of any of these names before except for hogan now and flair but thats a different story... every guy i just said and many more in their prime were icons! people we would watch and enjoy... but cena.. after one year as supercena it was like watching someone scratch a blackboard... painful. he will never be remebered to me as a great in this company because if he is the cash cow and if he says he loves this business then he should grow a pair and tell vince to change it up or he will walk away. its bs...

You were never sick of any of those guys? At least form one? Tell you were never sick of HHH during 2003 and 2004, seriously?

Lesnar is not even a case because he barely lasted 2 years in the business.

Then grow a pair and tell Vince to change it? So what to let your favorite wrestlers go up? I think you don't see whole picture here, While John Cena claims he loves the business, he also loves what this business does for him.

I mean he can go and help a few people but the freaking business is no charity, he does what he can to be freaking relevant, you don't enter wrestling to be a freaking curtain jerker all your life, and less if you have tasted Success.

Why do you think Stone Cold was so successful, he was fucking paranoid and very protective of his spot, The Rock understood he needed to sometimes lose but at the same time didn't allowed others to pass him to be nice, Same goes for the Undertaker, I am a Taker fan but everyone knows that he played his cards backstage very well to be the legend he is, he now and then lost and wanted to lose but he also stood his ground not to be passed by to be a nice guy who wrestle the Dark match and lost it.

Cena does what is best for John Cena, because everyone does the same, Why do you think Punk was really leaving? Because he was the best all around but started to become a jobber to the stars, don't believe me? How many PPV wins Punk had from Wrestlemania 26 to before MITB? 2, both over Rey Mysterio, to who he lost twice and in the first feud and lost his hair. He was getting tired of being shafted, yes he might want to help people, put great talent there but at the end of the day, he ain't going to give up his position just because he wants the whole thing to change, he will do what is best for him, just like everyone else in any business, not just WWE.

Yes it will be tiresome for you and some other people, but you must really out of it to believe John is going to go to Vince and tell him to change everything because He loves wrestling.

CobraNightviper
08-15-2011, 06:14 PM
I sure hope so.
I would take his match at money in the bank and the one last night at summerslam and challenge anyone who say he cant wrestle because those last two PPV's we had a completely deffrent John Cena from the one we knew and i can only guess he is going for the better from here.

thedominator92
08-15-2011, 06:21 PM
Cena is a body builder.

Nough said.

KJ PUNK
08-15-2011, 06:28 PM
I like how people bitch and moan about Cena but grew up loving Hogan. They're the same person except one's an egotistical asshole while the other is a generally nice person who does great things outside of the ring. And people hate the nice one? I've always hated Hogan because he was boring in the ring. At least Cena is athletic and is able to move around. Hogan's moved inside the ring like he was 70 for 30 years now.