PDA

View Full Version : The New Corperation

dmt4life
08-14-2011, 11:02 PM
after watching this PPV, and reading everyone's comments on the forums, it seems like something has been missed, in all of this, what happened to Stephanie, they did a lot of story build up with her, and yet no payoff....here is what I think happened

Stephanie and HHH set a plan in motion before the ppv, doing everything they can to make Cena and Punk believe they might stand neutral to the match tonight......Match happens, Punk gets a shady victory. At this time HHH didnt care who wins, as long as someone was the victor, out comes Kevin Nash to attack the winner *at Stephanie and HHH's behind the scenes bidding* taking him out, and the final piece of the plan, having Alberto Del Rio come out and cash in his MitB contract and becoming new Champion...A champion that Steph and HHH can control, and who is respectful to them. All this leading to the forming of The New Corperation

Corp Members
Stephanie McMahon
Triple H
Kevin Nash
Alberto Del Rio
Ricardo Rodriguez

and something to take into consideration, these sites have rumored that Mason Ryan is going to be returning in the near future as a bodyguard, doesnt it sound like he would make the ideal fit for the corperation while they continue to groom him to be the next big powerhouse.

I think this is very much in the realm of possibility for the WWE, its wouldnt be the first time they've done the corp stable story line, and it would give credibility to Alberto Del Rio being and keeping the championship for a significant period of time, while giving Punk and Cena a meaningful fued to progress with

zrdt12
08-14-2011, 11:03 PM
Add the Rock imo. Depends if he actually wants to come back to TV leading up to WM.

Mtt08 xXx
08-14-2011, 11:04 PM
this is a possibility, but HHH looked shocked whenever Nash interfered and he didnt look too happy when Del Rio cashed in. guess we'll have to wait and see tomorrow though. theres so much in the air

dmt4life
08-14-2011, 11:05 PM
Add the Rock imo. Depends if he actually wants to come back to TV leading up to WM.

thats actually a very good point, I hadnt thought about him in the mix, but with him having played that part before, I could see him possibly doing it again

Bob Lion54
08-14-2011, 11:13 PM
Steph was there because she's HHH's wife and is already involved in the business. We might see her more with H in charge and a new group may come of it, but NOTHING was set up beforehand with Del Rio/ Nash and HHH.

If you watched HHH it's pretty obvious he wasn't expecting Nash or Del Rio to come out. He followed Nash to the guard rail with a pretty surprised expression, then looked back at Del Rio like WTF?!

So, no. There was no plan beforehand. All the thoughts of that are just people not paying attention to the show or just reading a recap.

zrdt12
08-14-2011, 11:15 PM
Steph was there because she's HHH's wife and is already involved in the business. We might see her more with H in charge and a new group may come of it, but NOTHING was set up beforehand with Del Rio/ Nash and HHH.

If you watched HHH it's pretty obvious he wasn't expecting Nash or Del Rio to come out. He followed Nash to the guard rail with a pretty surprised expression, then looked back at Del Rio like WTF?!

So, no. There was no plan beforehand. All the thoughts of that are just people not paying attention to the show or just reading a recap.

Triple H could easily be acting phony. He loves to play games with you. I'm deciding it could be 50/50, either he's with Nash or Nash is with Del Rio... or Nash has comes back to destroy everyone in the WWE (1%)

CMRyder
08-14-2011, 11:21 PM
I think HHH was "acting". He wasn't surprised at all, and probably had something to do with this.

68wPayne
08-14-2011, 11:23 PM
My only problem with that scenario is that there is only one active wrestler in that stable.

zrdt12
08-14-2011, 11:25 PM
I think HHH was "acting". He wasn't surprised at all, and probably had something to do with this.

Front news page says Nash is Del Rio's bodyguard. Was rumored for 2months ADR would get a new bodyguard.

dmt4life
08-14-2011, 11:26 PM

sorry no recap here, I watched it live, and like I said, there was a fair amount of build up around Steph, with no payoff involving her, she had her trademark sly grin after both visiting with Cena and Punk, plus she's was very calm even after Punk went all insulting on her, thats not normal for her character

BiG-NeL
08-14-2011, 11:43 PM
WWE has a new Mexico tour starting within the next 60 days i think . They needed to give credibility to ADR having the mitb , and also its a smart , PLANNED business move to have a mexican wrestler return to his native land as the wwe champion . Cena doesnt need the wwe belt to be relavent , Cm punk will feud with adr and cena in 3 way matches and etc uptil survivor series . Cm Punk will be the next champ , but ADR has it now , and Cm Punk will get the belt back by the december ppv or survivor series 100 %

pgarcia79
08-14-2011, 11:47 PM
To me it seems like the storyline is gonna be that steph acted alone in bring back Nash and del Rio becoming champ. And on raw she'll reveal that to HHH that she did it cause she didn't trust that he could controll punk as champion. This angle would make make sense as far as Hunter acting suprised by what happened tonight. Either way, I'm just happy to see Big Daddy Cool back to his original bodyguard roll :D

BiG-NeL
08-14-2011, 11:53 PM
Big Daddy FOOL is garbage dude , wake up ! If anything they should have waited for Mason Ryan to fill the bodyguard position for del rio and keep him with del rio for at least 5 months as ryan grows angry towards del rio's bossing around and manupilating ways . That would set up a good title match between the 2 . Kevin Nash is garbage

North Vegas Benny
08-14-2011, 11:57 PM
I think it's funny how people talk shit about TNA recycling WCW storylines, but wouldn't this be the same?

tshizzy34
08-15-2011, 12:00 AM

Hey man no offense but you do realize this was all pre scripted right. I mean "acting" like he didn't expect Nash to show up. I mean it's obvious he knew before hand what was going to happen his acting is why the superstars are being called soapbox actors/stars. I mean I don't mean to come off as a dick but it was all planned out beforehand.

Iron Ape
08-15-2011, 12:02 AM
Nash should be modeling his new role on this guy:

http://www.amctv.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/BB-Mike-S4-590.jpg

BiG-NeL
08-15-2011, 12:14 AM
hey man no offense but you do realize this was all pre scripted right. I mean "acting" like he didn't expect nash to show up. I mean it's obvious he knew before hand what was going to happen his acting is why the superstars are being called soapbox actors/stars. I mean i don't mean to come off as a dick but it was all planned out beforehand.

lmfaofffffff

pgarcia79
08-15-2011, 12:44 AM
Big Daddy FOOL is garbage dude , wake up ! If anything they should have waited for Mason Ryan to fill the bodyguard position for del rio and keep him with del rio for at least 5 months as ryan grows angry towards del rio's bossing around and manupilating ways . That would set up a good title match between the 2 . Kevin Nash is garbage

Angry are we?? And I never said he wasn't garbage, I said I was happy to see him back in that roll. Hey DUDE, you forget what promotion your watching here? The WWE. Wrestling doesn't matter here. What matters is what sells tickets, merchandise, and ppv's. Who's gonna sell more? Kevin Nash or Mason Ryan?... exactually.

BlazersDozen
08-15-2011, 12:46 AM
Anbody think this could be Stephanie going behind Triple H's back with help from Vince?

BiG-NeL
08-15-2011, 12:51 AM
Angry are we?? And I never said he wasn't garbage, I said I was happy to see him back in that roll. Hey DUDE, you forget what promotion your watching here? The WWE. Wrestling doesn't matter here. What matters is what sells tickets, merchandise, and ppv's. Who's gonna sell more? Kevin Nash or Mason Ryan?... exactually.

Mason fuckin Ryan thats who would sell more imo , Kevin Nash is garbage imo and thats it ! If that tall doof makes u wet ur pants , then thats ur business , just stop dick riding old ass wrestlers that have nothing to offer anymore . Mason Ryan is much more interesting than Kevin Nash point blank !

BiG-NeL
08-15-2011, 12:52 AM
Anbody think this could be Stephanie going behind Triple H's back with help from Vince?

na maam lmao

Bob Lion54
08-15-2011, 01:01 AM
Hey man no offense but you do realize this was all pre scripted right. I mean "acting" like he didn't expect Nash to show up. I mean it's obvious he knew before hand what was going to happen his acting is why the superstars are being called soapbox actors/stars. I mean I don't mean to come off as a dick but it was all planned out beforehand.

You're talking about Paul Levesque. I'm talking about HHH.

HHH didn't know. What I'm saying is that all this New Corporation stuff is speculation based on... well, nothing that was presented on screen.

I mean, I might as well say the cop knew who the killer was all along because the actor playing the role read the script.

pgarcia79
08-15-2011, 01:12 AM
Mason fuckin Ryan thats who would sell more imo , Kevin Nash is garbage imo and thats it ! If that tall doof makes u wet ur pants , then thats ur business , just stop dick riding old ass wrestlers that have nothing to offer anymore . Mason Ryan is much more interesting than Kevin Nash point blank !

More interesting? go pitch it to wwe and tell me what they say...

pgarcia79
08-15-2011, 01:15 AM
I think it's funny how people talk shit about TNA recycling WCW storylines, but wouldn't this be the same?

Your right. This would be the same. Except wwe knows how to sell it better.

PHENOMINAL ENIGMA
08-15-2011, 01:28 AM

It would be kind of hard to act genuinly shocked when you work behind the scenes

JohnnyPhantom
08-15-2011, 01:41 AM
Wow, someone is on Mason Ryan's non athletic jock! Id much rather watch Kevin Nash as a bodyguard than Mason Ryan. Ryan can hardly pull off a standard move without falling over.

pgarcia79
08-15-2011, 02:08 AM
Wow, someone is on Mason Ryan's non athletic jock! Id much rather watch Kevin Nash as a bodyguard than Mason Ryan. Ryan can hardly pull off a standard move without falling over.

Agreed....

jrsckilla23
08-15-2011, 02:38 AM
That sounds good having a new corperation but the fact that nobody mentioned Cena being in the corperation makes me think that the EWN people are big fans of John Cena who still wants to see another 7 more years of SuperCena winning all the time. I would like to think that John Cena might join the new corperation if there is one so that The Rock could battle it out with them

WPack911
08-15-2011, 03:17 AM
I can see this "New Corporation" happening, and I guess it would be pretty cool. Except what does that do to Punk /Cena, push them together to fight them off? That would be so LAME and would just seem like a way to try and get core fans to like Cena.

If they fight them off separate fine, or if CM Punk forms C4, KoW or the "Cult of personality" to fight them off fine, but I don't want to see Cena and Punk getting buddy buddy. That would just be a slap in the face to the core fans that have wanted someone like Punk to knock him off his perch for so long.

CULTOFPERSONALITY
08-15-2011, 03:59 AM
While this whole angle is just building up more & more with Cena/Punk/HHH/Steph/Del Rio/Nash & seems to be setting itself up for Survivor Series of this stable versus that stable sort of thing (a traditional Survivor Series match-up). There is one person I think who is going to play a major role in this whole angle when it's all set & done. That man is...The Rock. The way everything is building up, everything is pointing for The Rock's involvement here at some point (Survivor Series being that point). We all know Cena's angle with The Rock. Punk has been yapping & moaning about The Rock every week (you can expect Rock/Punk will have some sort of confrontation at some point). Rock is scheduled to appear at Survivor Series (as many know) & is reportedly scheduled to appear at the Royal Rumble as well. But anyways, I think The Rock is really going to be a significant key in all of this & mainly it dealing with Cena possibly being separated away from this Punk/HHH/Steph/Del Rio/Nash angle & begin focus on Rock/Cena storyline build-up for Wrestlemania.

I also have a feeling Undertaker is going to get involved with this Punk/HHH/Steph/Del Rio/Nash at some point because HHH still has an issue with the Dead Man & even HHH indirectly mentioned Taker on this past RAW for his reason for laying low in the back as he's "waiting for a friend to return". So, I expect Taker to get into this picture down-the-line.

P.S. This angle is really going to be bigger than just it being about Punk & Cena.

WPack911
08-15-2011, 04:06 AM
While this whole angle is just building up more & more with Cena/Punk/HHH/Steph/Del Rio/Nash & seems to be setting itself up for Survivor Series of this stable versus that stable sort of thing (a traditional Survivor Series match-up). There is one person I think who is going to play a major role in this whole angle when it's all set & done. That man is...The Rock. The way everything is building up, everything is pointing for The Rock's involvement here at some point (Survivor Series being that point). We all know Cena's angle with The Rock. Punk has been yapping & moaning about The Rock every week (you can expect Rock/Punk will have some sort of confrontation at some point). Rock is scheduled to appear at Survivor Series (as many know) & is reportedly scheduled to appear at the Royal Rumble as well. But anyways, I think The Rock is really going to be a significant key in all of this & mainly it dealing with Cena possibly being separated away from this Punk/HHH/Steph/Del Rio/Nash angle & begin focus on Rock/Cena storyline build-up for Wrestlemania.

I also have a feeling Undertaker is going to get involved with this Punk/HHH/Steph/Del Rio/Nash at some point because HHH still has an issue with the Dead Man & even HHH indirectly mentioned Taker on this past RAW for his reason for laying low in the back as he's "waiting for a friend to return". So, I expect Taker to get into this picture down-the-line.

P.S. This angle is really going to be bigger than just it being about Punk & Cena.

I like your thinking about the traditional SS match, and you really could be right. If you are, we are in for a hell of a ride. I just hope they don't make CM Punk and Cena friends at any point, I want them to keep disliking each other even if they have common enemies.

BlazersDozen
08-15-2011, 04:10 AM
Vince has to have a part in this. There's no way he walks away quietly. That's not his character at all. I still really think Vince set this up through Steph.

Vince hates both Punk & Cena. He needs someone he can trust as a champion. Don't forget that Vince was the one yelling for ADR to cash in at MITB when Punk won...

Also, as said earlier I hope this doesn't make Triple H, Cena & Punk join forces against the McMahon's, Nash & ADR but it looks like it could be heading that way for Survivor Series.

WPack911
08-15-2011, 04:14 AM
Vince has to have a part in this. There's no way he walks away quietly. That's not his character at all. I still really think Vince set this up through Steph.

Vince hates both Punk & Cena. He needs someone he can trust as a champion. Don't forget that Vince was the one yelling for ADR to cash in at MITB when Punk won...

Also, as said earlier I hope this doesn't make Triple H, Cena & Punk join forces against the McMahon's, Nash & ADR but it looks like it could be heading that way for Survivor Series.

Hmm, that could happen, but if it does what side does Steph chose? I like that part of the angle, but hate the Punk and Cena joining forces part.

BlazersDozen
08-15-2011, 04:30 AM
Well if that is the case then I think that shows what side she chooses. Remember, her persona is & always has been "daddy's little girl"

123mlewis
08-15-2011, 04:55 AM
I think wwe needs a new stable that isint a angry group of rookies who just attack people and plz dont make it like immortal

Adreme
08-15-2011, 07:30 AM
Hmm, that could happen, but if it does what side does Steph chose? I like that part of the angle, but hate the Punk and Cena joining forces part.

Punk and Cena probably will be joining forces but I dont believe that HHH had no idea and more likely he is a heel right now "pretending" to be a face so that he can be liked.

Hannibal
08-15-2011, 08:56 AM
Well if that is the case then I think that shows what side she chooses. Remember, her persona is & always has been "daddy's little girl"

Daddy's little girl? Hasn't she on countless occasions screwed her dad over like it was her job? Oh wait, it was. :P

CobraNightviper
08-15-2011, 08:58 AM
Wasn't that the same storyline for Batista to leave evolution?just put Triple H in Del Rio's place and Batista in Mason Ryan's spot.

Y2J___Y2J
08-15-2011, 09:05 AM
Shit is gonna' go down tonight on Raw I would think.
I feel a CM Punk "pipe-bomb" moment coming up LOL

zrdt12
08-15-2011, 09:58 AM
Just saying, wouldn't it be neat to have a legends + del rio vs newer guys at survivor series. Nash, HHH, Del Rio, The Rock, Jericho vs CM Punk, Cena, Miz, Mysterio, and ??? (maybe Sheamus) (or replace Miz with ??? too maybe Orton) It's the perfect match for guys like Nash, HHH, rock and jericho, guys who (aside from jericho) shouldn't really be wrestling too much anymore and they wouldn't have to wrestle much since it would be 5 on 5. Jericho would not need to be part of the corporation, just a recruit for the match and he could attempt to screw his own team over just like all the other 5 on 5 matches he's taken place in.

CrowOfMurders
08-15-2011, 10:14 AM
I can see this "New Corporation" happening, and I guess it would be pretty cool. Except what does that do to Punk /Cena, push them together to fight them off? That would be so LAME and would just seem like a way to try and get core fans to like Cena.

If they fight them off separate fine, or if CM Punk forms C4, KoW or the "Cult of personality" to fight them off fine, but I don't want to see Cena and Punk getting buddy buddy. That would just be a slap in the face to the core fans that have wanted someone like Punk to knock him off his perch for so long.

This is still WWE, as in the SuperCena machine. I see an unlikely allies scenario until they get sick of each other and have another match after mania rather than Punk getting his own face stable. There's still no news of any plans w/ Colt Cabana and KOW are probably gonna be a straight tag team so I wouldn't hold my breath for a C4 stable. Slap to the face of core fans for the sake of continuing the Cena merch. machine? sounds like WWE to me

BlazersDozen
08-15-2011, 10:16 AM
Daddy's little girl? Hasn't she on countless occasions screwed her dad over like it was her job? Oh wait, it was. :P

Yes but overall her gimmic is basically daddy's little girl. If I remember, she usually sided with him while Shane sided with Linda until Linda was offscreen. I could be wrong as that was ages ago but I know for a fact that she's always called daddy's little girl or princess...you catch my drift.

CrowOfMurders
08-15-2011, 10:16 AM
Just saying, wouldn't it be neat to have a legends + del rio vs newer guys at survivor series. Nash, HHH, Del Rio, The Rock, Jericho vs CM Punk, Cena, Miz, Mysterio, and ??? (maybe Sheamus) (or replace Miz with ??? too maybe Orton) It's the perfect match for guys like Nash, HHH, rock and jericho, guys who (aside from jericho) shouldn't really be wrestling too much anymore and they wouldn't have to wrestle much since it would be 5 on 5. Jericho would not need to be part of the corporation, just a recruit for the match and he could attempt to screw his own team over just like all the other 5 on 5 matches he's taken place in.

Sounds like immortal vs. fourtune ugghhh

zrdt12
08-15-2011, 10:24 AM
Sounds like immortal vs. fourtune ugghhh

yeah but the "fortune" part wouldn't be an actual stable. Just a bunch of guys with heat on the guys in the corporation.

R.SEXTON99
08-15-2011, 05:16 PM
*cough* VINCE.......