PDA

View Full Version : Orton VS Christian

CMRyder
08-14-2011, 10:35 PM
Orton vs Christian was a hell of a match, but the wrong person won. It was like watching an epic movie but the shitty ending completely ruined the whole damn thing. I guess all the right people won a MITB, so of course all the wrong people had to tonight. Well besides Punk beating Cena, but whats it matter if he's not the champ. I can rant the fuck outta this PPV.

helmsley
08-14-2011, 10:39 PM
agree with the orton part, i think it would have been better to have christian with a long feud

TheRockerGother
08-14-2011, 10:42 PM
What was the point of Christian getting the title if he was just gonna lose it the next PPV after.

zrdt12
08-14-2011, 10:43 PM
No this was right. I only thought Christian would win so he could feud with Sheamus but apparently Sheamus got beat up by Mark Henry or something. So I guess instead do we get Orton/Henry? There was a lot of tension in Orton/Christian but it dragged out to the point of I don't really care who wins and don't even know who to root for. Christian should team with Cody Rhodes to save the tag team divison.

68wPayne
08-14-2011, 10:44 PM
Agree, There is no reason for Orton to have the belt every 5 damn minutes. Destroys the credibility of both the belt and Christian. Unless they are going to have Orton feud with Henry next there is no purpose

CMRyder
08-14-2011, 10:44 PM
No this was right. I only thought Christian would win so he could feud with Sheamus but apparently Sheamus got beat up by Mark Henry or something. So I guess instead do we get Orton/Henry? There was a lot of tension in Orton/Christian but it dragged out to the point of I don't really care who wins and don't even know who to root for. Christian should team with Cody Rhodes to save the tag team divison.

Really? By no means is this right. Christian and Rhodes as a tag team? Serioulsy? Henry and Orton feud? I'm glad you a not a WWE booker.

Daffy Duck's Finest
08-14-2011, 10:45 PM
...At least we have ANOTHER rematch to look forward to

CMRyder
08-14-2011, 10:46 PM
...At least we have ANOTHER rematch to look forward to

Well I'm not so sure. They'll probably have it on SD, Christian will lose the bam...he's done for. Pisses me off.

zrdt12
08-14-2011, 10:47 PM
Really? By no means is this right. Christian and Rhodes as a tag team? Serioulsy? Henry and Orton feud? I'm glad you a not a WWE booker.

Well Henry is destroying everyone on the roster so maybe Orton can be the superhero and punt him to hell and make everyone happy. Smackdown has no one really it sucks and Christian has only been good while in tag teams. Suggest a better partner? Wade Barrett?

And Fwiw I don't think the way Smackdown is being booked right now could be booked too much worse unless you go to extremes. I haven't been watching it lately, only watched the Bryan/Kidd match cause it appeared to be very good. Of course I've still watched the promos and read everything that happened though too.

Mtt08 xXx
08-14-2011, 10:50 PM
Well I'm not so sure. They'll probably have it on SD, Christian will lose the bam...he's done for. Pisses me off.

i think you gotta relax on this one. this feud isnt over. with a feud this long running over this many PPVs, why would it end on SD? i highly doubt it will.

and the quality of every match was pretty high. you cant just be mad because the guy you root for lost. would you be happier with horrible matches but your favorites winning?

CMRyder
Well Henry is destroying everyone on the roster so maybe Orton can be the superhero and punt him to hell and make everyone happy. Smackdown has no one really it sucks and Christian has only been good while in tag teams. Suggest a better partner? Wade Barrett?

Rhodes is the IC champ, so I doubt he'll be thrown in the tag division. If he does, it should be with DiBiase. And if the orton and henry feud does happen, I hope Henry is the one that 'sidelines' Orton. I'm so tired of Orton. I can't stand Orton. I'd rather watch Cena over and over than watch Orton once.

Parrot_on_ROIDS
Did you guys see his bloody thumb?

luisalexander70
08-14-2011, 10:52 PM
DONT CARE ABOUT CHRISTIAN LOSING THE BELT if you guys think that wwe will give christian a good tittle reign you guys havent watch wwe in 3 years why dont you guys talk about the other main event great match great ending

zrdt12
08-14-2011, 10:54 PM
Rhodes is the IC champ, so I doubt he'll be thrown in the tag division. If he does, it should be with DiBiase. And if the orton and henry feud does happen, I hope Henry is the one that 'sidelines' Orton. I'm so tired of Orton. I can't stand Orton. I'd rather watch Cena over and over than watch Orton once.

Wow I totally agree with this, I hate Orton and Christian lately. Smackdown doesn't really have anyone else to feud for the title right now and Christian is the perfect veteran to revive tag divison. It still wouldn't be that bad if Orton sidelined Henry though.

ihearvoices
08-14-2011, 10:57 PM
Ok if Christan Won who would he Feud with??? The smackdown Roster is Low on Main eventers let along faces....Daniel Byran couldn't do it,Zeke is over enough,Sheamus is already in a feud with Mark Henry that would only leave another Christan and Orton match @ a PPV for the 4th Time

Bob Lion54
08-14-2011, 10:58 PM

Shamus got put through the guard rail, but was far from out. He just barely missed making it back into the ring before the ten count. As Henry left after the match, Shamus was in the corner looking at him like he was pissed. No EMTs or refs were out to check on him and he was able to leave under his own power. He was far from demolished by Henry like the rest of Henry's victims.

Henry/Shamus isn't over.

KingOrton
08-14-2011, 11:04 PM
It kinda fits that Orton won. Js.

wrestlingfan66513
08-14-2011, 11:06 PM
The Orton and Christian feud started out good, but its turning into Angle vs Jarret. I hope the next match is the last.

Mtt08 xXx
08-14-2011, 11:07 PM
The Orton and Christian feud started out good, but its turning into Angle vs Jarret. I hope the next match is the last.

yeah i agree. its lasted too long. but who else can feud for the WHC? sheamus and mark henry just started a feud. daniel bryan and wade barrett are mid feud. cody rhodes is the IC champ. who else does that leave?

zrdt12
08-14-2011, 11:11 PM
yeah i agree. its lasted too long. but who else can feud for the WHC? sheamus and mark henry just started a feud. daniel bryan and wade barrett are mid feud. cody rhodes is the IC champ. who else does that leave?

Zack Ryder. But this is the problem that SD has. They basically only have 3-5 superstars when Raw has 6+. It seems to be planned this way since it is the lesser show though.

I could see Orton/Henry/Sheamus for the belt but it will never happen in the near future.

Danielle20SxE
08-14-2011, 11:17 PM
I'd rather hornswoggle be WHC. Orton sucks.

CMRyder
08-14-2011, 11:18 PM
Sin Cara vs Orton. Lmao

the wrestling shade
08-14-2011, 11:26 PM
You know Orton vs Christian storyline has started as an amazing storyline. I was realy excited about it untill I saw that Orton basicly would be the dominant person and Christian would be that coward that would go for a dirty tricks in order to win. So congratulations WWE not only you have buried Christian completely as the great world champion, but also you have kept the attention on Orton, the superstar who doesnt an attention from the fans. this storyline is full of stupidity, and that evantualy will kill it .

evilgenius780
08-14-2011, 11:37 PM
This is why I have completely given up on Championships, they change far too often these days to hold any real meaning. All I hope for is good matches, and Orton and Christian gave me that.

tshizzy34
08-14-2011, 11:53 PM
Orton should be the champ and should now face Sheamus for the belt rather than Henry who I don't think is WHC material. Henry can feud with Christian or something, I don't honestly care, but Orton will now probably be champ for awhile since they have more or less made Christian look like a jobber ever since he 1st won and lost his belt a month or so ago.

ed is dead
08-15-2011, 12:42 AM
orton buried cody rhodes & ted dibiase for almost two years, they didn't go anywhere, they just stalled their careers just to be orton's lackeys, he buried cm punk, going over cm punk cleanly three consecutive times, got mr. kennedy fired and ended kofi kingston's first push. and has just buried christian. and people still bitch about john cena, give me a break, cena has vouched for daniely bryan, evan bourne and zack ryder. cena has put over the miz, their feud solidified the miz as a main eventer. so in my humble opinion, randy orton sucks.

AreYaSerious
08-15-2011, 02:58 AM
orton buried cody rhodes & ted dibiase for almost two years, they didn't go anywhere, they just stalled their careers just to be orton's lackeys, he buried cm punk, going over cm punk cleanly three consecutive times, got mr. kennedy fired and ended kofi kingston's first push. and has just buried christian. and people still bitch about john cena, give me a break, cena has vouched for daniely bryan, evan bourne and zack ryder. cena has put over the miz, their feud solidified the miz as a main eventer. so in my humble opinion, randy orton sucks.

I'm pretty sure they agreed to be Orton's lackeys. How can someone get somebody fired without deserving it? Exactly... Kofi... HA. I agree with Christian holding on to the tile longer, but hey it is what it is. Yeah Cena gives people shots, that's why he gets a title shot every 5 days.... Yep he sure does love to share that spot light.

WPack911
08-15-2011, 03:08 AM
I felt the same way TS, the match was fantastic, but the way it was setup it would have meant so much more to have Christian keep the title then Orton win it yet again. Don't get me wrong I like Orton, but man can't anybody else on SD get a solid title run? I guess they will just never let Christian beat Orton by pin or submission.

I guess Christian can always say his was a 2 time World HW Champ, but they were a 5 day (2 day really) title run and a month title run of a belt he won by DQ, so pretty weak. Plus, who can Orton even feud with now? Mark Henry maybe, but I doubt that his feud with Sheamus is even close to done. Who else is there on SD? Maybe Wade Barrett, but his feud ain't over either I don't think so who?

johnnydropkicks
08-15-2011, 03:36 AM
yeah this ppv was crazy. there was bad to every match almost. but I get the Orton Christian ending. It seemed like they had some good life into this feud as of SmackDown but they ruined it.

And I think they used DB to push Wade because they want him to feud with Orton.

WPack911
08-15-2011, 03:40 AM
yeah this ppv was crazy. there was bad to every match almost. but I get the Orton Christian ending. It seemed like they had some good life into this feud as of SmackDown but they ruined it.

And I think they used DB to push Wade because they want him to feud with Orton.

This would bring some logic into why they let Wade beat Mr. MitB Bryan, cleanly no less. He is the only guy I could even see feud with Orton on SD besides Christian right now since Henry/Sheamus is definitely not over. Of course we don't even know if DB/Barrett is over yet.

BlazersDozen
08-15-2011, 03:57 AM
I don't think Barrett/Danielson fued is close to over at all. Maybe WWE will see this problem & have a RAW transfer. They've done it before so I don't see why they don't do it again.

The scary thought is...Orton & Khali...

Khali isn't doing anything & the WWE could easily play a new fued off of Orton beating Khali on SD last week & laughing after the RKO. I hope to Hell this doesn't happen as a filler fued.

WPack911
08-15-2011, 04:01 AM
I don't think Barrett/Danielson fued is close to over at all. Maybe WWE will see this problem & have a RAW transfer. They've done it before so I don't see why they don't do it again.

The scary thought is...Orton & Khali...

Khali isn't doing anything & the WWE could easily play a new fued off of Orton beating Khali on SD last week & laughing after the RKO. I hope to Hell this doesn't happen as a filler fued.

I don't think WWE would stoop that low even given past mistakes, but really they don't have many options on the SD roster.

johnnydropkicks
08-15-2011, 04:03 AM
I don't think WWE would stoop that low even given past mistakes, but really they don't have many options on the SD roster.

I actually like Khali and Mahal. But I don't like the idea of Khali feud with Orton over the title too much. Still.. do like Mahal and Khali.

BlazersDozen
08-15-2011, 04:04 AM
Sorry for DP but I just had a vision of Barrett starting a fued with Orton & still a little side fued with Danielson like they used to do with Lashley & Finlay.

Barrett eventually wins the belt from Orton. Orton rematches at WM & Danielson joins the match with his briefcase. Triple Threat for the belt that Orton probably wins & creating the first MITB loser with Danielson.

WPack911
08-15-2011, 04:12 AM
I actually like Khali and Mahal. But I don't like the idea of Khali feud with Orton over the title too much. Still.. do like Mahal and Khali.

Hmm, I just thought even know it's WAY to early what about a Mahal/Orton feud with Khali being the cheating enforcer that Orton must overcome? I mean I think it is way to early for a feud this big for Mahal, but i like that idea more then a Orton/ Khali fued. I mean why would Mahal even let Khali fight for the title when he is controlling him, when he could do it himself and use Khali to try and win it?

The_Awesome_One
08-15-2011, 05:27 AM
Hmm, I just thought even know it's WAY to early what about a Mahal/Orton feud with Khali being the cheating enforcer that Orton must overcome? I mean I think it is way to early for a feud this big for Mahal, but i like that idea more then a Orton/ Khali fued. I mean why would Mahal even let Khali fight for the title when he is controlling him, when he could do it himself and use Khali to try and win it?

intersesting this could work, so long as its a short fued.

Personnaly I would bring mcintyre back from Raw.

SkilletBoi
08-15-2011, 06:21 AM
to me it was a good match, until the ending where orton just took over, the last 5-10 mninutes just turned into a christian beat down and now RKO's from out of nowhere are so easy to predict, i mean the final rko on the steps, when christian jumped, if randy had just left him he wouldve landed face first onto the steps anyways. Pretty annoyed it ended like that :/

Eve's Arse No.1
08-15-2011, 06:30 AM
It is such a shame Christian hasnt really been given a chance as WWE champion yet apart from CM Punk and maybe Zack Ryder he has to be the one superstar how is most over with the crowd.

BUT it looks like Mark Henry is going to be fueding for the title after beating Sheamus(WTF).

Plus you have Wade Barret as a contender now and Orton is the Face champion of Smackdown.

Wouldnt surprise me if at Surviour series its Christian vs Orton vs Henry for the title. Then a Cash In

Tomsta666
08-15-2011, 06:47 AM
I kinda hope with Christian losing, that we see the end of this feud with Orton. Also, after what Edge had to say he turns face and gets another title shot and wins as a face. Face Christian is much better than heel Christian.

ed is dead
08-15-2011, 07:34 AM
I'm pretty sure they agreed to be Orton's lackeys. How can someone get somebody fired without deserving it? Exactly... Kofi... HA. I agree with Christian holding on to the tile longer, but hey it is what it is. Yeah Cena gives people shots, that's why he gets a title shot every 5 days.... Yep he sure does love to share that spot light.

well to be honest i really don't care much for kofi, so ha indeed. but it can be any wrestler's push being halted by orton, not just kofi's. as for cena, well he's gotten pinned by cm punk twice, so he's willing to job to cm punk unlike orton. but then again, i find orton really boring so i'm really biased.

Bodom
08-15-2011, 08:38 AM
The right person won.

This feud needed to die and Christian's reign has been all sorts of suck.

VanHooliganX
08-15-2011, 08:39 AM

Wrong opinion completely.
Orton is the top babyface of smackdown. He doesn't need the title, he could be helping Mark Henrys recent push or giving R-Truth some credibility instead of squashing him. People would still be interested in him without the title.
Like Edge said to Christian, it was like passing the torch and Christian is the only guy who should take his main event spot.
Christian needs to hold that title for a decent amount of time to show he can win big matches. We all know Christian can wrestle amazing matches, like TLC 1 and 2, beating Del Rio for the WHC and this whole Orton feud.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-15-2011, 08:40 AM
the right person won.

This feud needed to die and christian's reign has been all sorts of suck.

blasphemy!!!!

Bodom
08-15-2011, 08:42 AM
The truth hurts.

VanHooliganX
08-15-2011, 08:42 AM
The truth hurts.

And the real truth will set you free! ;D

johnnydropkicks
08-15-2011, 08:45 AM
The right person won.

This feud needed to die and Christian's reign has been all sorts of suck.

it's true. this lawyers shit has been making me sick and the promos have sucked. the only really good one was the go home sd!

AOF666
08-15-2011, 08:45 AM
I agree Christian should of won. Someone asked the question, Who would he feud after that? Easy HHH, now that he been on both shows, Christian could of been the thorn on his side. HHH can run 2 different feuds, one Raw and One on Smackdown. I don't like whiny Christian, he is to good for that.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-15-2011, 08:47 AM
The truth hurts.

Kinda does :(

But i think its the right thing to do Smackdown is heavy with heels that are being pushed whilst the only faces are Sheamus(who lost last night) and Orton

Bodom
08-15-2011, 08:49 AM
Kinda does :(

But i think its the right thing to do Smackdown is heavy with heels that are being pushed whilst the only faces are Sheamus(who lost last night) and Orton

We can probably look forward to a Sheamus/Christian feud. Which should be pretty good. Keeps Christian in a relatively high profile feud and away from Orton.

johnnydropkicks
08-15-2011, 08:51 AM
I think after Wade it'll be Sheamus for Orton. I think Christian is about ready to job to Bryan after they jobbed Bryan to Wade.

Bodom
08-15-2011, 08:54 AM
job =/= losing

johnnydropkicks
08-15-2011, 08:58 AM
bryan lost momentum to Wade who was beneath him as of his recent money in the bank win and second-finisher push.

Bryan is beneath Christian who has been feuding for a main-event.

so in both cases it would be a job.

well actually if brian goes on to feud with wade it wouldn't be a job so yeah. but at this point I really see Wade going on to Orton.

Y2J___Y2J
08-15-2011, 09:02 AM
Orton just beat on Christian for the last 10 minutes,
I was expecting Christian to come back and get the win.
And seeing Edge again was awesome but it did nothing for the match. He at least could have helped one of them win

Synned
08-15-2011, 09:06 AM
at least orton can wrestle. thats more then i can say for Cena. Punk Carried cena in the past two matchs.

Orton just beat on Christian for the last 10 minutes,
I was expecting Christian to come back and get the win.
And seeing Edge again was awesome but it did nothing for the match. He at least could have helped one of them win

Honstly.I loved Edge's role. and basicly said EVERYTHING that had to be siad. I'm a Christian fan and a orton fan. AND i did not agree how Chrsitan went about winning the title at MITB. Edge hit it on the head,he needed to do it with style. and i think come the next PPV Chrstian will have a Edge like plan and win the title back with a Rated R type win,and not a Whiney Bitch spit in the face kind of way.

Yano88
08-15-2011, 09:17 AM
The crowd was all about Christian last night.

They were chanting Christian is awesome and let's go Christian and Christian sucks.

Really WWE should look into these things.... Last wrestler to get this kind of reaction was Cena... enough said.

Pumpkinhead
08-15-2011, 09:58 AM
2 crappy reigns for christian now...

The_Awesome_One
08-15-2011, 10:38 AM
Am Ithe only one that likes the Idea of Rhodes VS Christian

spidercentz
08-15-2011, 11:07 AM
Come on people this doesn't have to mean the end for Christian. Why must the Internet Wrestling Things always jump to negative conclusions?

Mikeyboy7777777
08-15-2011, 11:15 AM
last smackdown reminded me of when chris jericho first debutted he played the cowardish almost crying heel just like christian did last friday when i saw this i just knew something was going to mess this up i would have loved to give christian the title for at least one more month but no orton has to win again this is pointless dead & buried that's what christian's main event status now looks like i hope he gets a big win over orton or somebody else int he main event

johnnydropkicks
08-15-2011, 11:32 AM
Come on people this doesn't have to mean the end for Christian. Why must the Internet Wrestling Things always jump to negative conclusions?

I like you.

You're tellin' it.

You're tellin' the IWC.

I like that.

Yano88
08-15-2011, 12:00 PM

Well isn't negative the fact that for Christian there will not be a rematch? Summerslam marked his last match in the title picture or so this site says so...

Enforcer23
08-15-2011, 12:01 PM
Orton vs Christian was a hell of a match, but the wrong person won. It was like watching an epic movie but the shitty ending completely ruined the whole damn thing. I guess all the right people won a MITB, so of course all the wrong people had to tonight. Well besides Punk beating Cena, but whats it matter if he's not the champ. I can rant the fuck outta this PPV.

nah im not upbeat about it id like to see who challenges orton now as i feel this fued is dead over

Fan4Now
08-15-2011, 12:36 PM
Maybe Christian should:

Do drugs
Join Canada's army & go awol
Go beligerent & destroy a hotel room
Be partnered with Edge to calm down (Ironically)
Diss a top Diva (who I'm not a fan of but is obviously high in regard to WWE) on radio saying she slept with 10 men
Become pals with management & HHH
Bury everone
Get a new theme song ( I Hear Voices )

Then he can be WHC longer!!

maar13
08-15-2011, 12:37 PM

I agree with you on the Dibiase and Rhodes thing, because it looked to either one big break but at the end since Orton was gettign face pos, they said "What the Hell, make Orton a tweener while we can and screw the other plans, they are young and will recover"...they haven't, well maybe Rhodes a little but DiBiase hasn't.

On Punk, well I agree there too, why? at least one victory would have made Punks's case but for some reason they really, really wanted Orton as over as Cena was (Orton is over with live crowds, but Merchandise is Cena's territory) so Punk was the scapegoat there.

On the Kingston situation, well, Kingston is entertaining but seriously Orton was better so in my view the right man won the feud, Kington still in not ready for a main push to this day.

The Kennedy situation, well it was not only Randy, Cena complained as well and Kennedy had a past of injuring people and getting injured, damn he either has very bad luck or he is really sloppy man, He carried that to TNA were he sustained to big injuries before getting a shot at the title and I am not talking aboutt he concussion angle.

On the thing with Cena, I don't thing he is the one really being a backstage politics guys, but to be honest they made the Miz look like a bitch with both of them, in my view he is only a main eventer because most people on the IWC say he is, but he is not ready for it yet, even if he was champion, after MITB, who hasn't? The only two guys ready for it after winning were CM Punk and Edge and even after winning it took a while for them to develop into that.

MITB winners ar quick fix to a small problem but they are not an answer to a bigger issue. Hope th actually changes with Del Rio really solidifying his status, although I doub it and Bryan really, really waiting until Mania to cash in.

So all in all Orton is more of a politics guy but because Cena's character doesn't have to or needs to be, the character of John Cena is cemented to be a big deal and John helps that because the guy really work hard for it. Orton might be a politic ut yuo can deny how much the guy works too.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-15-2011, 12:46 PM
Maybe Christian should:

Do drugs
Join Canada's army & go awol
Go beligerent & destroy a hotel room
Be partnered with Edge to calm down (Ironically)
Diss a top Diva (who I'm not a fan of but is obviously high in regard to WWE) on radio saying she slept with 10 men
Become pals with management & HHH
Bury everone
Get a new theme song ( I Hear Voices )

Then he can be WHC longer!!

I know right give Kelly Kelly credit she must be nearing 100

maar13
08-15-2011, 01:04 PM
at least orton can wrestle. thats more then i can say for Cena. Punk Carried cena in the past two matchs.

Honstly.I loved Edge's role. and basicly said EVERYTHING that had to be siad. I'm a Christian fan and a orton fan. AND i did not agree how Chrsitan went about winning the title at MITB. Edge hit it on the head,he needed to do it with style. and i think come the next PPV Chrstian will have a Edge like plan and win the title back with a Rated R type win,and not a Whiney Bitch spit in the face kind of way.

Seriously? even with Punk carrying the match Cena can wrestle, why the Hell people keep saying he can't? I am not a fan of the guy but seriously that has been the same freaking argument for the last 5 years, even when he proves he can he keeps getting that Old sh*t. So that is the new line to be cool? Cena can't wrestle? Blah, that lines is really old.

And about Christian, that was the was of a Heel he was using, that was why I would have loved for him to win last night, what Edge did, I though was to gather him more heat and put people in Orton's side, which actually happened. The match was good, but then again Christian winning would have shup naysayers up but then again, In the end of the feuds I guess WWE is now going completely with A good guy winning in strong fashion at the end.

2 crappy reigns for christian now...

Better two crappy ones than none.

Y2Jryder
08-15-2011, 01:11 PM
sorry for my english.

So at Summerslam Orton beat Christian for the victory.
But did you guys notice that al the awesome spots in the match were taken by Christian? He was the one that took all the bumps.
And Orton completely dominated Christian in the match, what's up with that?

Do you guys think they don't want Orton to be injured or something?

your thoughts??

The Hit Man
08-15-2011, 01:16 PM
Yeh I noticed that too. I think you make a good point but I think another reason is that Christian probably knows how to take those bumps better than Orton seeing as he's been invloved in multiple Ladder and TLC matches. Saying that I think that the RKO on the announce table would have hurt both men and the RKO on the steps seemed to hurt Orton a little bit.

No_1eddiefan
08-15-2011, 01:18 PM
Well he is the new SuperCena....

Nah, I just think it was a way to proclaim his dominance, as FINALLY that was their last match on PPV. For the while anyway.

I can see where you are coming from mate, I don't think WWE trusts anybody else to carry Smackdown like Cena carrys Raw. Like when Christian won the WHC for the first time, that's what was reported after he lost it to Orton.

Who's Orton's next feud is what I think everybody wants to know. I think it might be Wade Barrett.

steveorton
08-15-2011, 01:20 PM
Well he is the new SuperCena....

Nah, I just think it was a way to proclaim his dominance, as FINALLY that was their last match on PPV. For the while anyway.

I can see where you are coming from mate, I don't think WWE trusts anybody else to carry Smackdown like Cena carrys Raw. Like when Christian won the WHC for the first time, that's what was reported after he lost it to Orton.

Who's Orton's next feud is what I think everybody wants to know. I think it might be Wade Barrett.

Yea but I think Mark Henry should have a run at Orton, I'm jus sayin...

Y2Jryder
08-15-2011, 01:21 PM
Christian will get a rematch right?

The Hit Man
08-15-2011, 01:29 PM
Christian will get a rematch right?

They'll probably have a blow off match this Friday on Smackdown to end the fued then I can see Orton moving onto Barrett. Another idea is to have Christian fued with Bryan and have Christian beg Bryan to put his MITB briefcase up for grabs so he can use it himself to cash in on Orton. Then they two can have a match at NOC for the MITB briefcase. Bryan wins and is put over by a former World Champion.

SESAfro
08-15-2011, 01:31 PM
Yea but I think Mark Henry should have a run at Orton, I'm jus sayin...
No better choice than Henry right now. Who better than Henry?

CULTOFPERSONALITY
08-15-2011, 01:40 PM
Is Orton scared? No. Christian can probably just take bumps better than Orton. Plus, Orton has had injuries over the years were Christian has stayed pretty healthy. Every wrestler though has their strong points & weak points. Also, another reason why Christian may have took more bumps than Orton could be simply because Orton is truly the face of the entire Smackdown brand. Take Orton out of Smackdown & the brand would be in significant trouble. Whether people want to accept it or not, Orton is arguably the most over with the crowd out of all the talents on the entire WWE roster. He gets the biggest pops nowadays from the crowd. I mean nearly over 90% of all the fan made signs are for Orton on Smackdown & it wasn't much different when he was on Raw either (a bit less of a %). Truth be told, Orton is Smackdown. Believe it or not, Orton was planned to be the guy to carry Raw if it wasn't for the Cena/Rock angle. WWE had faith in Orton to carry the Raw brand (in which he could). Cena was truly heading to Smackdown but only stayed on Raw because of the angle with The Rock. Smackdown could have very well been the Cena show. Maybe after Wrestlemania, Orton & Cena will switch brands when the time comes to shuffle the rosters.

Tony Stone
08-15-2011, 01:41 PM
Henry vs Sheamus appears to be an angle that will go for another month.

I would like to see a big angle where Jericho comes back and takes on Orton. If not Jericho than Barrett does make sense.

maar13
08-15-2011, 01:54 PM
Is Orton scared? No. Christian can probably just take bumps better than Orton. Plus, Orton has had injuries over the years were Christian has stayed pretty healthy. Every wrestler though has their strong points & weak points. Also, another reason why Christian may have took more bumps than Orton could be simply because Orton is truly the face of the entire Smackdown brand. Take Orton out of Smackdown & the brand would be in significant trouble. Whether people want to accept it or not, Orton is arguably the most over with the crowd out of all the talents on the entire WWE roster. He gets the biggest pops nowadays from the crowd. I mean nearly over 90% of all the fan made signs are for Orton on Smackdown & it wasn't much different when he was on Raw either (a bit less of a %). Truth be told, Orton is Smackdown. Believe it or not, Orton was planned to be the guy to carry Raw if it wasn't for the Cena/Rock angle. WWE had faith in Orton to carry the Raw brand (in which he could). Cena was truly heading to Smackdown but only stayed on Raw because of the angle with The Rock. Smackdown could have very well been the Cena show. Maybe after Wrestlemania, Orton & Cena will switch brands when the time comes to shuffle the rosters.

While I agree the man isover with the crowd, TO carry a brand is not really true, at least ratings wise. Wrestling wise he can, but like it or not, he has not the same power of Merchandise and ratings Cena has, that was why his title reign was cut short, both times.

While he might be the most over guy at Smackdown (and after the draft how he couldn't, Smackdown got rapped for no reason and even guys they were building up again got fired) ratings reflect he was not that over, at least as a champion, Christian got better ratings as champion than Orton,, why? Because Orton fits better the role of Contender than champion AS A FACE, as a heel he is better as Champion.

On the bumps part, well both guys can take punishment and know how to take bumps, while Orton might be more prone to injury (which I really don't see why since Christian is 7 years older and has had a more dangerous career than Orton, mid card or not) I think it was more to show how sick Orton can be.

It was the same when Cena was battling with Edge, Edge retired recntly because all his freaking career he was the bump-taker, Yes Cena broke a table with his body, but who did the really freaky spots? Edge did, and no tha tis not shitting on Cena because he played his role well on those matches, but usually the Bad guy is the one who takes more punishment overall.

AndyWonder
08-15-2011, 02:36 PM
Christian just needs to quit WWE if they're gonna keep givin him short title reigns.

the-rocks-stunner
08-15-2011, 02:44 PM
no it was perfect edge left christian just before the match and christian had no plan b in storyline terms so orton dominated

NightWolf
08-15-2011, 02:52 PM
I really do not see Christian getting the title again any time soon. If he does then he better keep that damn belt for more that just a few weeks. His first two World Heavyweight Championship runs were just ridiculous. Did they just do this to butter him up an keep him from jumping ship again? I find it stupid that Randy got the belt again. I am a fan of Randy Orton, but the guy has already had numerous reigns an he constantly messed up around the foreign announce table leading up to the ppv. Is his new gimmick the "Clumsy Viper" ?

Enforcer23
08-15-2011, 03:04 PM
sorry for my english.

So at Summerslam Orton beat Christian for the victory.
But did you guys notice that al the awesome spots in the match were taken by Christian? He was the one that took all the bumps.
And Orton completely dominated Christian in the match, what's up with that?

Do you guys think they don't want Orton to be injured or something?

your thoughts??

yeah noticed that aswell but look what happened to him his thumb got cut open his mouth was bleeding let alone look at all his accidents with tables

The_Awesome_One
08-15-2011, 03:13 PM
I can see Christian doing what Edge did to Kennedy and taking the MITB off Bryan, then cashing in on orton after he has defended against Henry.

I really don't want christian to be jobbing to people he is just way to talented in the ring and is probably the second best allrounder in the WWE at the moment behind CM Punk.

then have Bryan win the Rumble and get his shot at mania anyway

Necroyeti
08-15-2011, 03:16 PM
No better choice than Henry right now. Who better than Henry?
.... Kanyon!

But yeah, so long as they keep it on SmackDown or a three-hour Raw, I'd kinda mark out for a Henry-Orton program right now. "Only SuperOrton is a bad enough dude to B A STAR~ against Bastard bully Smark Henry. 'sno cooly to be a bully in schooly y'all."

TheRockerGother
08-15-2011, 03:17 PM
Out of the question I have bad memory when was the last time Orton lost a match one on one no interference or stipulations involved?

Y2J___Y2J
08-15-2011, 03:20 PM
That's what made the match suck.! I was sure Christian would come back and hit the killswitch but no.. Orton dominated for the entire match and made Christian look weak IMO

The_Awesome_One
08-15-2011, 03:21 PM
Out of the question I have bad memory when was the last time Orton lost a match one on one no interference or stipulations involved?

He is offically superfied

NightWolf
08-15-2011, 03:24 PM
He is offically superfied

Didn't Randy Orton lose against The Undertaker back in 2007?

jordan1995
08-15-2011, 03:28 PM
i was dissapointed i wanted to see ortan take a bump ..i mean Christian getting put through 3 tables..randy could have at least took one

The_Awesome_One
08-15-2011, 03:39 PM
i was dissapointed i wanted to see ortan take a bump ..i mean Christian getting put through 3 tables..randy could have at least took one

I thought to exact same thing when he went through the second I thought right so Christian is going to spear Orton through the third but no, it was a great match until Christian hit the Killswitch then orton just went on a roid rage

Y2Jryder
08-15-2011, 03:48 PM
Didn't Randy Orton lose against The Undertaker back in 2007?

That's 4 years ago dude:p
I think it was against Cena?

AOF666
08-15-2011, 04:16 PM

Orton is to much of a girl to take a bump like that. He tells on people and gets them fired. I'm surprised Orton won last night, he ran his mouth about WWE again. Again I'm not, he is a top guy, Vince is basically telling him it's ok. Christian should of won last night.

HeelTurn
08-15-2011, 04:40 PM
Im going to look at this half full, Christian had to be put through 3 tables and rko'ed on steel steps in order for orton to beat him this time. He lost but it took a real beating to keep him down.

maar13
08-15-2011, 05:32 PM
Christian just needs to quit WWE if they're gonna keep givin him short title reigns.

Why so? hey at least he can say he is getting some of the slack there, which is better than getting nothing. Same happens to Mysterio and you don't see him throwing a fist about it and his last one alsted less than 1 hour and a half.

Also, do what? go back to TNA? sure he will get the title there but then, everyone will crap about him not letting TNA original get the title.

Besides, he probably wants more money to retire, and the only real posibility for that is in WWE.

HeelTurn
08-15-2011, 05:35 PM
I think everyone forgets Edge's 11 reigns were all relatively short, his first was 3 weeks and only 2 or so were actually what you could call a reign.

thedominator92
08-15-2011, 05:36 PM
i think they wanted to put Orton over in dominate fashion to end the feud. I want to see a Daniel Bryan/christian feud.

Bodom
08-15-2011, 05:39 PM

Herpdaderp

AreYaSerious
08-15-2011, 05:49 PM
Orton scared, are you forgetting the Kane match, his knee fell through the table, he could of easily messed his knee or ankle up. I didn't see him whine about it. Christian is use to the bumps, Orton hardly ever competes in those types of matches. It was a great match, Christian did a great job. However I'm tired of seeing the rivalry it was starting to get stale, I hope it's over.

maar13
08-15-2011, 06:48 PM
I think everyone forgets Edge's 11 reigns were all relatively short, his first was 3 weeks and only 2 or so were actually what you could call a reign.

Yep, but we are talking about 11 here, and probably has he not retired he would have ended with at least 15, Short yes, but who the Hell gets the belt for more than 5 months nowadays? Not even John Cena, so 11 are awesome for 6 years in the Main event.

So 2 are good, Hey Mysterio has 3 and everytime he wins one, the reing is shorter than the other, probably will win tonight and something will happen (Like a lighting striking him or something) and he will get pinned again. Hey, Jef Hardy's second reign lasted less than 4 minutes, Punk cashed and it was the end of it.

Sully
08-15-2011, 06:52 PM
I thought this PPV was great! Great endings to all matches, including Orton and Christian. Orton's win just adds to the fire, and although people may think this angle is getting old, I think that's the point of the angle. WWE is building one of the feuds that goes on forever, Remember Orton/Cena? Orton is just that type of guy that goes all out on somebody as long as he can, until he can pick them apart till there's nothin' left but bones.

tshizzy34
08-15-2011, 08:18 PM
I don't know if I would say he's scared, but he does have a history of getting injured and I do also think Christian takes the bumps much better, but who knows.

bcfccalum
08-15-2011, 10:06 PM
Orton winning really p****d me off, i was ranting for a while after

Mr. McMahon
08-15-2011, 10:57 PM
I think you should watch this clip before ever again saying Randy Orton is scared of taking bumps:

http://youtu.be/jGYNtb3Q2hU

This is more painful than any bump christian took in that match

AreYaSerious
08-16-2011, 01:16 AM
I think you should watch this clip before ever again saying Randy Orton is scared of taking bumps:

http://youtu.be/jGYNtb3Q2hU

This is more painful than any bump christian took in that match

Nice clip! great find. Well this ends this argument great job.