PDA

View Full Version : The Forgotten One

Danny92
08-14-2011, 05:43 PM
After looking at the summerslam axxess results I seen that Yoshi Tatsu beat drew mcintyre, surely this means the end is near for drew ? I for one can't believe the way he has been buried since moving to raw.

HeelTurn
08-14-2011, 05:44 PM
After looking at the summerslam axxess results I seen that Yoshi Tatsu beat drew mcintyre, surely this means the end is near for drew ? I for one can't believe the way he has been buried since moving to raw.

At least he was used, the guy wasnt even in dark matches lately. Hopefully they will start using him again after this. I checked the results, the faces won all the matches so that doesnt worry me too much.

No_1eddiefan
08-14-2011, 05:47 PM
The fact that he lost to Yoshi Tatsu is as bad as him being on the SS Axxess matches.

It is a real shame the way he's been treated on Raw. Drew once had the perfect gimmick as 'The Chosen One' specially chosen by Vince McMahon and what not. But ever since his problems with Tiffany where she was arrested, he's been nowhere to be seen.

And the fact is, Drew is more technically gifted than a lot on the roster. He has the ability to be a main event superstar if only he was given the chance.

Danny92
08-14-2011, 05:47 PM
true but when was the last time tastu doing anything ? and i cant believe drew isnt even on superstars these days

Dr. Death
08-14-2011, 05:52 PM
The fact that he lost to Yoshi Tatsu is as bad as him being on the SS Axxess matches.

It is a real shame the way he's been treated on Raw. Drew once had the perfect gimmick as 'The Chosen One' specially chosen by Vince McMahon and what not. But ever since his problems with Tiffany where she was arrested, he's been nowhere to be seen.

And the fact is, Drew is more technically gifted than a lot on the roster. He has the ability to be a main event superstar if only he was given the chance.

How true this is! I really hope they bring Drew back into the mix of things. He has the talent to be a main eventer right now compared to most of the raw roster and it's a shame that he don't get air/ring time right now.

Danny92
08-14-2011, 05:55 PM
I just want to see him in some sort of feud, he isn't terrible on the mic (he's no ezekiel jackson) and he can go in the ring, the only reason a can see for him not being pushed is the tiffany divioce

KingOrton
08-14-2011, 06:03 PM
Faces always win at Summerslam axxess.

K2Jelly
08-14-2011, 06:07 PM
Faces always win at Summerslam axxess.

Yeah, but against Tatsu? C'mon.

Brewer 314
08-14-2011, 06:40 PM
I wouldn't read much into this, It's Axxess and their in California which has a pretty big Asian population, and not to mention the fact that SS just like WM garners international press coverage.

It's just marketing.

Rilla
08-14-2011, 06:46 PM
Send him back to SD, he'd shine there

Rokudo
08-14-2011, 06:56 PM
And this proves once again that women suck.... ;)

Just look at JoMo, Drew etc... if they were gay, they would have been ME's by now!
It's been proven that being gay helps your career, especially if you're gay for the boss

Los Conquistador
08-14-2011, 08:08 PM
Put drew in the us title mix
Make him face and put him up against swagger
Im sick to death of kofi vs dolph

Still lovin dolph as champ though

Y2J___Y2J
08-14-2011, 09:56 PM
I would think he's close to the door now

The_Awesome_One
08-14-2011, 09:59 PM
Slightly off topic but, IMO everyone drafted to Raw was buried this year even Del Rio I know he is champ but he hasnt really been as prominent as he was on smackdown.

wrestlingfan66513
08-14-2011, 10:07 PM
^^^^^
He gets it. But, back to the point I was surprised they didn't release Drew, since most of the people released got more tv time than him.

SESAfro
08-14-2011, 10:16 PM
Being optimistic, he's going to come back stronger than ever. *crosses fingers*

CMRyder
08-14-2011, 11:33 PM
I'm so happy with where Drew is. Where he belongs imo.

68wPayne
08-14-2011, 11:37 PM
Drew is a great talent and should at least be midcard champion level. I say let him and Swagger tag with Cole as their manager. They worked well together that one match.

tshizzy34
08-14-2011, 11:40 PM
I think Drew has had 1 foot out the door for awhile now. Seems like he is close to being future endeavored imo.

North Vegas Benny
08-14-2011, 11:45 PM
Drew has alright in ring skills, but he can't cut a promo to save his life. He is way boring on the mic, I actually think he would be better of with a manager or a tag partner to do all the talking.

Sev1n
08-15-2011, 09:33 AM
he needs to get rid of that stupid accent. that's what he needs.

No_1eddiefan
08-15-2011, 09:38 AM

Bit harsh haha. Would you have Wade Barrett get rid of his accent?

I think Drew has had 1 foot out the door for awhile now. Seems like he is close to being future endeavored imo.

Off topic but I seriously just LOL'd at your sig.

FLWWEFan
08-15-2011, 11:11 AM

That's actually the way he talks in real life...he is Scottish you know.

Sev1n
08-15-2011, 11:30 AM
That's actually the way he talks in real life...he is Scottish you know.

Nah, he's prolly hiding it like Kofi Kingston.

FLWWEFan
08-15-2011, 12:01 PM
Nah, he's prolly hiding it like Kofi Kingston.

Kofi had a slight accent when I met him, but nothing like on TV. TV is definetly a fake accent. I don't think Drew's is fake at all.

Enforcer23
08-15-2011, 12:03 PM

well i really dont wanna see him go but its pretty clear wwe dont know how to use some great talent

steveorton
08-15-2011, 01:06 PM

^^^^This, I'm jus sayin...

No_1eddiefan
08-15-2011, 01:14 PM
^^^^This, I'm jus sayin...

Gotta be honest mate, everytime I ever see you put 'I'm just sayin...' it makes me laugh haha :)

Y2Jryder
08-15-2011, 01:17 PM
He lost to that Japanese guy? dude wtf.........

The Hit Man
08-15-2011, 02:46 PM
It really is a shame to see how McIntyre's career is going. I was really surprised to see him drafted to Raw as I thought once the Smackdown main eventers were drafted to Raw he would be the one to step up and become the next big heel on Smackdown. I knew as soon as he was drafted to Raw he would just be lost in the shuffle like most. He still has the potential to be a main eventer as he is an excellent talent imo. I really hoped that they were going to work on what happened with him between Big Show and Mark Henry and start a fued with Ziggler over the US Title but that spot has went to Riley.

tshizzy34
08-19-2011, 05:09 AM
Off topic but I seriously just LOL'd at your sig.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, gotta love the Ultimate Broski lol WWWYKI

Eror
08-19-2011, 07:18 AM
DREW MAC OR RIOT ! Hope he will come back stronger and better, if they fire him........ I'm commin for you wwe management !

Dude573
08-19-2011, 09:34 AM
Well, he became quite boring and stale because of his gimmick, there is no point calling him the chosen one if you had no intention of actually choosing him. What annoys me the most is that it would be so easy to fix his career, just have him attack people after their matches, the angry Scottsman would give interest for a few weeks, then send him, Dre McIntyre, "The Great American Nightmare", after the US championship, it would fit perfectly.