PDA

View Full Version : The Beginning Of The End

IPOOPINTHEBATH
08-14-2011, 04:36 PM
I used to be the first one to come to TNA's defense, especially when people would claim it's in it's death throws. But now with Hogan and Russo arguing backstage, I can only think it's going to come to a head in a very similar way to how it went down in WCW. Read something the other day that perfectly describes how I feel about TNA: Support the troops, not the war. That pretty much sums it up.

Here's the article from the front page:

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/Russo__Hogan_Involved_In_Heated_Argument.php

TNA Wrestling head writer Vince Russo and Hulk Hogan engaged in a heated argument last Sunday at Hardcore Justice regarding the finish to the World Heavyweight Championship Match between Sting and Kurt Angle. Hogan later grumbled to colleagues that Russo doesn't know anything because he was never a wrestler.

The two former World Heavyweight Champions made up at the following day's iMPACT! Wrestling tapings. There was, however, noticeable tension among the organization's high ranking officials in the days that followed. Several employees feel it did more damage to a locker room already low in morale.

There has also been internal complaints regarding Eric Bischoff as many wrestlers feel he's arrogant and snobbish. His criticisms over in-ring performances fall on deaf ears because some wrestlers don't respect his opinion regarding their craft. An Eight-Man X Division Gauntlet Match that was originally taped on Tuesday was re-shot the following day because Bischoff didn't like it.

Automatic
08-14-2011, 04:48 PM
Just fire them. The talent don't like them and they bring in the money. Get a some fresh faces who are supported by the talent so that the morale will go up.

S.E. Zero
08-14-2011, 04:52 PM
Someone needs to remove all of the junk in the WWE's Recycle Byn oh wait I mean TNA or is it Impact Wrestling? xD

They just need to remove Russo, Hogan and Bischoof and be done with the cancer that spread in TNA, hopefully with this TNA can be great as it once was.

jordan1995
08-14-2011, 04:53 PM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.com/images_root/image_pictures/0118/6221/paul_heyman_evil_grin_crop_340x234.jpg

says hi

IPOOPINTHEBATH
08-14-2011, 04:54 PM
I hope when Hogan turns face at BFG that Russo comes out and shoots.

Bodom
08-14-2011, 04:54 PM

Before or after he wins the World Title?

HeelTurn
08-14-2011, 04:57 PM
Russo vs Hogan book it, no wait Im joking TNA, dont really ...noooooooo

IPOOPINTHEBATH
08-14-2011, 05:00 PM
Before or after he wins the World Title?

Russo comes out with the old NWA belt saying he's brokered a deal with them again and that the TNA title is worthless, just like Hogan. He then begins a gimmick as the "Savior" of TNA, BiscHogan get the boot, and he turns out to have a ton of really great ideas and takes TNA to the next level.

/psyche

AOF666
08-14-2011, 05:01 PM
Much I don't care for Russo, not everything his fault. Obvious Hogan and Bishoff have their own agenda separate from the company. Things are not looking good for impact wrestling. Everybody is not on the same page. Too many egos in one company.

Russo swerve
08-14-2011, 05:10 PM
russo is the man

KingOrton
08-14-2011, 05:11 PM
What TNA needs is to get rid of Bishoff, Hogan and Russo. Dixie seems really nice, she should be the main one in charge. Have one big non-wrestling name stay (RIC FLAIR) and keep established vets like Angle, Sting and Jarrett to put over young talent. Get rid of the the 3 i said earlier plus Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy and any other dead weight they arn't using. Then with the extra money from not paying The Hardys, hogan, Bishoff and Russo give the young guys on the roster a raise.

In the end:

TNA wins
Young Wrestlers win
The vets that stay win
Hogan signs a legends contact in WWE so he wins
WWE wins by having Hogan action figures and being in their video games.

EVERYONE WINS except Bishoff and Russo who well... can just go away. :D

Bodom
08-14-2011, 05:18 PM
What TNA needs is to get rid of Bishoff, Hogan and Russo. Dixie seems really nice, she should be the main one in charge. Have one big non-wrestling name stay (RIC FLAIR) and keep established vets like Angle, Sting and Jarrett to put over young talent. Get rid of the the 3 i said earlier plus Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy and any other dead weight they arn't using. Then with the extra money from not paying The Hardys, hogan, Bishoff and Russo give the young guys on the roster a raise.

In the end:

TNA wins
Young Wrestlers win
The vets that stay win

Dixie is the one that brought them in......

jordan1995
08-14-2011, 05:18 PM
russo is the man

ahhhhhh i thought u had gone i fukin hate u

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 05:21 PM
ahhhhhh i thought u had gone i fukin hate u

Haha, one of the better feuds these days. How long has this been going on for now?

charmingone28
08-14-2011, 05:22 PM

In the end:

TNA wins
Young Wrestlers win
The vets that stay win

THe thing with that is that WWE still releases HH action figures puts him in their games *hello he was in WWE all stars* Vince still owns part of Hulk Hogan that was the deal he made with Vince the last run Hulk had in the WWE. In turn WWE promoted the hell out of Brooke's album at that time

jordan1995
08-14-2011, 05:22 PM
Haha, one of the better feuds these days. How long has this been going on for now?

tooo long my friend haha

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 05:30 PM
tooo long my friend haha

Haha, will it end tonight at Summerslam with a potential Russo swerve?

jordan1995
08-14-2011, 05:33 PM
Haha, will it end tonight at Summerslam with a potential Russo swerve?

hahaahaha i look forward to tonite ;)

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 05:38 PM
hahaahaha i look forward to tonite ;)

Ah no spoilers just a hint, I like it. Looking forward to Summerslam now :) Unless it has something to do with Ceelo Green :(

jordan1995
08-14-2011, 05:42 PM
Ah no spoilers just a hint, I like it. Looking forward to Summerslam now :) Unless it has something to do with Ceelo Green :(

yeah he has apparently just finished his rehearses

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 05:49 PM
yeah he has apparently just finished his rehearses

Damn, better get ready to hit the mute. Hopefully it is only the Summerslam theme he is singing. Oh yeah Sunderland fan, great goal yesterday. Bruce is a solid manager, fair result overall.

jordan1995
08-14-2011, 05:56 PM
Damn, better get ready to hit the mute. Hopefully it is only the Summerslam theme he is singing. Oh yeah Sunderland fan, great goal yesterday. Bruce is a solid manager, fair result overall.

yeah was a decent game but i don't really like bruce tbh m8 ... ..and i cant stand c lo green ..at a wrestling event ahhhh

Russo swerve
08-14-2011, 05:56 PM
ahhhhhh i thought u had gone i fukin hate uhttp://www.google.com/imgres?q=idgaf&hl=en&biw=1024&bih=383&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=mux5LzmkZ3G8FM:&imgrefurl=http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/2385787/IDGAF/&docid=GlZ_dLdOY96wsM&w=430&h=480&ei=lU9ITtiaOYbL0QH4s6DpBw&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=421&page=6&tbnh=99&tbnw=89&start=62&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:62&tx=71&ty=48

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 06:00 PM
yeah was a decent game but i don't really like bruce tbh m8 ... ..and i cant stand c lo green ..at a wrestling event ahhhh

Yeah, Larsson is real quality aswell. Ah really? I thought Sunderland fans liked him. Is it the Newcastle link? Quinn seems like a great chairman though and he is a legend. I hate Ceelo and that kind of music. I can't believe they replaced Kasabian with Written in the stars on Sky Sports Super Sunday :(

IPOOPINTHEBATH
08-14-2011, 06:06 PM
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=idgaf&hl=en&biw=1024&bih=383&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=mux5LzmkZ3G8FM:&imgrefurl=http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/2385787/IDGAF/&docid=GlZ_dLdOY96wsM&w=430&h=480&ei=lU9ITtiaOYbL0QH4s6DpBw&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=421&page=6&tbnh=99&tbnw=89&start=62&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:62&tx=71&ty=48

This. Is. Fail.

jordan1995
08-14-2011, 06:08 PM
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=idgaf&hl=en&biw=1024&bih=383&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=mux5LzmkZ3G8FM:&imgrefurl=http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/2385787/IDGAF/&docid=GlZ_dLdOY96wsM&w=430&h=480&ei=lU9ITtiaOYbL0QH4s6DpBw&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=421&page=6&tbnh=99&tbnw=89&start=62&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:62&tx=71&ty=48

fail u fucker

K2Jelly
08-14-2011, 06:09 PM
This. Is. Fail.

Like Russo?

jordan1995
08-14-2011, 06:10 PM
Yeah, Larsson is real quality aswell. Ah really? I thought Sunderland fans liked him. Is it the Newcastle link? Quinn seems like a great chairman though and he is a legend. I hate Ceelo and that kind of music. I can't believe they replaced Kasabian with Written in the stars on Sky Sports Super Sunday :(

larson i a good buy i will give the guy that but bruce has pent loads of money on fails ..gyan injured bent gone..sold Andy Reid wtf and he buys to many foreign players and yeah he is a geordy :( and yeah i know i was like that ford advert will never be the same again

IPOOPINTHEBATH
08-14-2011, 06:12 PM
fail u fucker

Fucker and giant penis. Your bag of insults is vast.

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 06:15 PM
larson i a good buy i will give the guy that but bruce has pent loads of money on fails ..gyan injured bent gone..sold Andy Reid wtf and he buys to many foreign players and yeah he is a geordy :( and yeah i know i was like that ford advert will never be the same again

Yeah I see your point, if he gets them into Europe he may change your mind ;) Pulling off the Wickham signing was impressive aswell. That Ford advert was legendary, it will be missed. They replace the good music with crap pop music if its even pop I'm not sure because they think people like it more, outreagous!

jordan1995
08-14-2011, 06:40 PM
Yeah I see your point, if he gets them into Europe he may change your mind ;) Pulling off the Wickham signing was impressive aswell. That Ford advert was legendary, it will be missed. They replace the good music with crap pop music if its even pop I'm not sure because they think people like it more, outreagous!
yes it was

jordan1995
08-14-2011, 06:41 PM
Fucker and giant penis. Your bag of insults is vast.

dont like to dissapoint hahaha

Brewer 314
08-14-2011, 06:59 PM
I used to be the first one to come to TNA's defense, especially when people would claim it's in it's death throws. But now with Hogan and Russo arguing backstage, I can only think it's going to come to a head in a very similar way to how it went down in WCW. Read something the other day that perfectly describes how I feel about TNA: Support the troops, not the war. That pretty much sums it up.

Here's the article from the front page:

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/Russo__Hogan_Involved_In_Heated_Argument.php

TNA Wrestling head writer Vince Russo and Hulk Hogan engaged in a heated argument last Sunday at Hardcore Justice regarding the finish to the World Heavyweight Championship Match between Sting and Kurt Angle. Hogan later grumbled to colleagues that Russo doesn't know anything because he was never a wrestler.

The two former World Heavyweight Champions made up at the following day's iMPACT! Wrestling tapings. There was, however, noticeable tension among the organization's high ranking officials in the days that followed. Several employees feel it did more damage to a locker room already low in morale.

There has also been internal complaints regarding Eric Bischoff as many wrestlers feel he's arrogant and snobbish. His criticisms over in-ring performances fall on deaf ears because some wrestlers don't respect his opinion regarding their craft. An Eight-Man X Division Gauntlet Match that was originally taped on Tuesday was re-shot the following day because Bischoff didn't like it.

Nothing would have happened to WCW had the AOL Time Warner thing gone down.

Quit exaggerating shit.

capn-edu
08-14-2011, 09:13 PM
can i join the feud?
shiet piss fueck!

The_Awesome_One
08-14-2011, 10:01 PM

or gets shot

Rassling_Fan
08-14-2011, 10:11 PM

Quit exaggerating shit.

AOL would have kept WCW if it could make money. But they saw the cost they spent for the profit they made and didn't like it.

HCollins-TNA1
08-14-2011, 10:13 PM

Quit exaggerating shit.
Agree.....

Brewer 314
08-14-2011, 10:13 PM
AOL would have kept WCW if it could make money. But they saw the cost they spent for the profit they made and didn't like it.

They just didn't want to deal with it period. I'm sure if it had been 1997 it would have been a different story though.

HCollins-TNA1
08-14-2011, 10:14 PM
It was making money... with sponsorships and TV..... where they were failing was PPV, which was heavily papered....

HCollins-TNA1
08-14-2011, 10:20 PM
You want my spin..... well here it is...
Dixie Carter is the boss..... she might not show her brightness.... then again she does...
Why do you think so many contracts in TNA are for 1 or 2 years???? Such as Hogan and Bischoff, which most likely will be gone by November or December this year... Not unless something change...
There is always conflict of interests in any business or wrestling company or sport for that.... I think the above is another example of exaggeration of the media... Once they get a hold of a story, it get made bigger then it is....

Brewer 314
08-14-2011, 11:08 PM
It was making money... with sponsorships and TV..... where they were failing was PPV, which was heavily papered....

Thank you! these dudes don't even know!

IPOOPINTHEBATH
08-14-2011, 11:10 PM

Quit exaggerating shit.

No, they were going down. They might have chugged along for a little while longer, but barring a miracle they were dead in the water.

Brewer 314
08-14-2011, 11:15 PM
You want my spin..... well here it is...
Dixie Carter is the boss..... she might not show her brightness.... then again she does...
Why do you think so many contracts in TNA are for 1 or 2 years???? Such as Hogan and Bischoff, which most likely will be gone by November or December this year... Not unless something change...
There is always conflict of interests in any business or wrestling company or sport for that.... I think the above is another example of exaggeration of the media... Once they get a hold of a story, it get made bigger then it is....

I still think it's getting to be too little too late for TNA though.

I was very patient with Hogan and Bischoff's involvement but I haven't been able to watch the program for months.

Russo's writing isn't always bad but none of it ever goes anywhere. That whole network thing should have been ended as soon as they realized they'd be resorting to using Mick Foley.

And I can't even stomach the "Immortal" thing anymore.

I think it's best if they (the Carters) reboot TNA entirely or sell it because they don't seem capable of steering the ship.

Brewer 314
08-14-2011, 11:18 PM
I do think JJ is a big problem for the Carters too though.

HCollins-TNA1
08-14-2011, 11:20 PM
No, they were going down. They might have chugged along for a little while longer, but barring a miracle they were dead in the water.

As Waylon Jennings would say..... WRONG....
WCW had the sponsorship's.... They was pulling great ratings sometime as high a 3.0.... It just that the TW suits and ties seen it as money losing venture due to their signings and paying undercard talent million dollar contracts in some cases....

Brewer 314
08-14-2011, 11:22 PM

Go watch The Rise And Fall Of WCW again, kid.

What you saw on that DVD was pretty exaggerated.

HCollins-TNA1
08-14-2011, 11:23 PM
I still think it's getting to be too little too late for TNA though.

I was very patient with Hogan and Bischoff's involvement but I haven't been able to watch the program for months.

Russo's writing isn't always bad but none of it ever goes anywhere. That whole network thing should have been ended as soon as they realized they'd be resorting to using Mick Foley.

And I can't even stomach the "Immortal" thing anymore.

I think it's best if they (the Carters) reboot TNA entirely or sell it because they don't seem capable of steering the ship.

That will happen probably come 2012 after Hogan's gone... TNA got the money... and making money with sponsors... until sponsors or the network pulls the money plug TNA/Impact isn't going under....

HCollins-TNA1
08-14-2011, 11:25 PM
Go watch The Rise And Fall Of WCW again, kid.

What you saw on that DVD was pretty exaggerated.

WWE dressed that up as they do most videos to brain wash the fans.... although it was a good DVD.... If one want to know all sides of the story watch some shoot interviews or DVDs of Russo, Bischoff, and others that had any power in WCW in the dying days...

Brewer 314
08-14-2011, 11:25 PM
That will happen probably come 2012 after Hogan's gone... TNA got the money... and making money with sponsors... until sponsors or the network pulls the money plug TNA/Impact isn't going under....

No they won't go anywhere. Even if Spike drops them they'll end right up on HD Net or something.

It's too late for them to fix the show though, it seriously needs to be rebooted.

Brewer 314
08-14-2011, 11:30 PM
WWE dressed that up as they do most videos to brain wash the fans.... although it was a good DVD.... If one want to know all sides of the story watch some shoot interviews or DVDs of Russo, Bischoff, and others that had any power in WCW in the dying days...

Or just google up the TV ratings for the period in which they were "going down"

WWE bought the WCW name for a reason and that was to make money. I don't think the DVD would have been as "interesting" had the story been told the way it happened.

"And then AOL came around and they had no idea how to run the company or balance the budget so they sold it on a whim, and that's the end of the story."

pgarcia79
08-15-2011, 12:25 AM
Whatever happens to TNA, it will ultimately fall on the shoulders of Dixie Carter. Bringing in Hogan, Bischoff, and Russo was the ultimate kiss of death and everyone knows it. IMO, tna won't close up shop tomorrow, but eventually it'll end up in the graveyard where all failed wrestling promotions go: the wwe vaults.

HCollins-TNA1
08-15-2011, 12:33 AM
Whatever happens to TNA, it will ultimately fall on the shoulders of Dixie Carter. Bringing in Hogan, Bischoff, and Russo was the ultimate kiss of death and everyone knows it. IMO, tna won't close up shop tomorrow, but eventually it'll end up in the graveyard where all failed wrestling promotions go: the wwe vaults.
You don't know how far from the truth you are...... do you????

nrb6304
08-15-2011, 01:45 AM
how to fix TNA? Simple, it really truly is.

A.) Some how have it survive the next...4 years.
B.) After NRB6304 graduates with his Masters in TV hire NRB6304 to TNA
C.) Let NRB6304 just take complete control over TNA (creatively)
D.) After NRB6304 has taken complete control over TNA (creatively) let him slowly work his way into the business side
E.) After, NRB6304 has become the savior of TNA, send him donations to make HIS country music album (JUST KIDDIN!!! hahahaha)

Just saying....those that read the UWA....yeah I'd hope they'd agree. lol

REALISTICALLY, they need to learn the balance of old and new.
They need to stop with this year long, two year long, etc. storylines. MEM, Immortal, etc. STOP TRYING TO DIVIDE THE ENTIRE DAMN ROSTER! I'm tired of seeing a big "company wide war" because it seems like for the past 5 years its all we've seen. (Anybody remember Jarret's Army of Abyss AMW and Team Canada?) The NWO worked on a fluke. That wasn't "great tv" that was "Eric Bischoff and the Outsiders got super lucky nobody knew they left WWF and it gave Hogan the opportunity to rebirth his career" (That Hogan thing was actually a good thing). But the stars ARE NOT gonna align every time you try. Sure Immortal worked out a little with Jeff Hardy, but then after he left, DONE!
Not to mention there is a SLEW of things wrong with the business side.
It's not uncommon to see a random WWE commercial on ANY of the NBC channels at ANY time. I've seen random ass WWE commercials during the Today show.
TNA is apart of Spike TV which is apart of Viacom. HELLO! VIACOM! You need to get your shit together and start promoting TNA. I never see a TNA commercial unless its during TNA.
Always TNA needs more MAINSTREAM SPONSORS!
Has anybody ever heard of morphoplex before TNA? I sure as hell didn't. But I've heard of skittles and snickers WAY before "And now WWE and Skittles present...Money in the Bank!"

SMH. You know, maybe NRB6304 SHOULD get a job at TNA.....

HCollins-TNA1
08-15-2011, 01:53 AM

D.) After NRB6304 has taken complete control over TNA (creatively) let him slowly work his way into the business side
E.) After, NRB6304 has become the savior of TNA, send him donations to make HIS country music album (JUST KIDDIN!!! hahahaha)

REALISTICALLY, they need to learn the balance of old and new.
They need to stop with this year long, two year long, etc. storylines. MEM, Immortal, etc. STOP TRYING TO DIVIDE THE ENTIRE DAMN ROSTER! I'm tired of seeing a big "company wide war" because it seems like for the past 5 years its all we've seen. (Anybody remember Jarret's Army of Abyss AMW and Team Canada?) The NWO worked on a fluke. That wasn't "great tv" that was "Eric Bischoff and the Outsiders got super lucky nobody knew they left WWF and it gave Hogan the opportunity to rebirth his career" (That Hogan thing was actually a good thing). But the stars ARE NOT gonna align every time you try. Sure Immortal worked out a little with Jeff Hardy, but then after he left, DONE!
Not to mention there is a SLEW of things wrong with the business side.
It's not uncommon to see a random WWE commercial on ANY of the NBC channels at ANY time. I've seen random ass WWE commercials during the Today show.
TNA is apart of Spike TV which is apart of Viacom. HELLO! VIACOM! You need to get your shit together and start promoting TNA. I never see a TNA commercial unless its during TNA.
Always TNA needs more MAINSTREAM SPONSORS!
Has anybody ever heard of morphoplex before TNA? I sure as hell didn't. But I've heard of skittles and snickers WAY before "And now WWE and Skittles present...Money in the Bank!"

They have several named sponsors Direct Auto Insurance, Tom potato chips, Toys R Us is sponsoring the Huntsville Alabama show...
They do have random ads for PPVs and TV on, but not enough idt so...

THE_CRIPPLER
08-15-2011, 02:05 AM
You know i dont get TNA, they will run to hire WWE former refs, or talent that is basicly dead weight and push them to the moon....... but when WWE makes a huge mistake like letting go of people like Chris Masters, Low Ki, or Benjamin and Haas. TNA dont jump all over it, Low Ki won NXT cause fan voting, you got a guy that 100,000s of people backed up, and wanted to see succeed, why not hire him and push him?... Masters has been improving so much, give him some guidance and you have a start, too me he will better than Matt Morgan and freaking hernadez.

HCollins-TNA1
08-15-2011, 02:33 AM
You know i dont get TNA, they will run to hire WWE former refs, or talent that is basicly dead weight and push them to the moon....... but when WWE makes a huge mistake like letting go of people like Chris Masters, Low Ki, or Benjamin and Haas. TNA dont jump all over it, Low Ki won NXT cause fan voting, you got a guy that 100,000s of people backed up, and wanted to see succeed, why not hire him and push him?... Masters has been improving so much, give him some guidance and you have a start, too me he will better than Matt Morgan and freaking hernadez.

I think the the thing is they are easy pickings after the 90 day no compete clause....
Some are great stars they need the work, so they get hired, then sometime pushed because of certain talent or ability.... Happens in both or all feds but TNA more often....

BlazersDozen
08-15-2011, 03:24 AM
Ever since I been watching TNA (about the time Christian debuted) none of their storylines have the why factor. They start out of nowhere & they end out of nowhere. Now their storylines not only do not have a why factor but completely make no sense the longer they go. This shows lack of writing skills or just plain laziness in writing.

I look at TNA like a bad pro sports team. They need to blow it up. Keep the young prospects, stars in their prime & vets who are willing to teach or in this case, job to the younger talent (Angle, Sting, Dudleys) you get rid of the over the hill vets. Sign new/young front office people (writers) & spend their money on awesome talent scouts.

I'd basically get rid of...

Hogan
Russo
Eric
Hardys
RVD
Steiner

See where this company is in a couple years with AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Sting, Angle, Robert Roode, Gunner, Crimson, Morgan, Wolfe, Pope & Abyss as your main event scene.

The truth is that TNA has a lot better young talent than the WWE, they just get pushed aside for old people & horrible writing.

Dr. Death
08-15-2011, 07:32 AM
Ever since I been watching TNA (about the time Christian debuted) none of their storylines have the why factor. They start out of nowhere & they end out of nowhere. Now their storylines not only do not have a why factor but completely make no sense the longer they go. This shows lack of writing skills or just plain laziness in writing.

I look at TNA like a bad pro sports team. They need to blow it up. Keep the young prospects, stars in their prime & vets who are willing to teach or in this case, job to the younger talent (Angle, Sting, Dudleys) you get rid of the over the hill vets. Sign new/young front office people (writers) & spend their money on awesome talent scouts.

Hogan
Russo
Eric
Hardys
RVD
Steiner

See where this company is in a couple years with AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Sting, Angle, Robert Roode, Gunner, Crimson, Morgan, Wolfe, Pope & Abyss as your main event scene.

The truth is that TNA has a lot better young talent than the WWE, they just get pushed aside for old people & horrible writing.

Sad but True

gohan
08-15-2011, 12:16 PM
me i haerd a rumor that hulk hogan and eric bischoff were hired form the wwe to put tna to the ground well it could be true. well tna needs to get their
stuff together case 1.0 rating is not helping wheel look who booking tna now ! you have vince russo who one of the biggest a-hole and raseist of all time now from past experiences he sucks case he cant with write with out blood or sex this crash tv waht russo his wrestling moto !!!!!!!! but attade era was the in 90s now thats just old news it the same story lines that were killing wcw are doing to tna !! tna need to day fire hulk eric rusoo and some one who knows to wrestling gett pual heyman !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

nrb6304
08-15-2011, 12:54 PM

Hogan
Russo
Eric
Hardys
RVD
Steiner

Don't agree with getting rid of RVD. RVD's match at DX with Jerry Lynn was the second best match of the night. Van Dam can very much still go, when given enough motivation, PLUS he's still a name that people would PAY to see. Nobody would PAY to see Scott Steiner.

They have several named sponsors Direct Auto Insurance, Tom potato chips, Toys R Us is sponsoring the Huntsville Alabama show...
They do have random ads for PPVs and TV on, but not enough idt so...

Call me an r tard but I have never heard of Tom Potato Chips. Toys R Us is a really good start. They need BIGGER names. If they have to do what WWE used to do (anybody remember when a wrestler was making their entrance and they'd just randomly start saying "tonight RAW's brought to you by...." and then go on for the rest of the entrance naming sponsors?). They need more awareness. A LOT MORE AWARENESS.
Again Spike is apart of Viacom, GET TNA WRESTLING UP ON THE DAMN MTV VMA'S! Why? Who cares, put them there. Viacom has lots of money invested in TNA, so I don't see why they wouldn't want TNA to succeed

BlazersDozen
08-15-2011, 04:12 PM
But its a rebuild. A crappy team like the Bucks didn't keep Gary Payton because he was a big name who could make ticket sales. He was past his prime & egotistical.

RVD doesn't put over young talent & he's past his prime. Yes, he's still a name but what is that going to do for you in 10 years when he's not there but keep another roster spot of another young guy who could florish into a new Ric Flair? Angle & Sting are bigger names & will put over young guys, both can cut promos & Angle is awesome in the ring. Also, even if RVD did help out with young talent, what would he teach them that Sting & Angle couldn't? Sting would teach charisma & Angle would teach how to work in the ring. RVD would be nothing but a guy on IW taking all the oppurtunities from the youngsters.

Brewer 314
08-15-2011, 06:29 PM

Don't* basically* doesn't jump* Master's* Hernandez*

Your grammar gets worse everyday. Get off the internet and get back to school.

And are you serious about Low Ki, the guy is like pushing 40 and he still hasn't done a thing.

Brewer 314
08-15-2011, 06:33 PM
me i haerd a rumor that hulk hogan and eric bischoff were hired form the wwe to put tna to the ground well it could be true. well tna needs to get their
stuff together case 1.0 rating is not helping wheel look who booking tna now ! you have vince russo who one of the biggest a-hole and raseist of all time now from past experiences he sucks case he cant with write with out blood or sex this crash tv waht russo his wrestling moto !!!!!!!! but attade era was the in 90s now thats just old news it the same story lines that were killing wcw are doing to tna !! tna need to day fire hulk eric rusoo and some one who knows to wrestling gett pual heyman !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_aVjdToTHB4Y/S1Usa7HqndI/AAAAAAAAVJY/uzzk-eadRrE/s400/dunce.jpg

Grind_Bastard
08-15-2011, 07:51 PM

Yes. You have to get a job there XD Big UWA fan here.

THE_CRIPPLER
08-15-2011, 11:06 PM
Don't* basically* doesn't jump* Master's* Hernandez*

Your grammar gets worse everyday. Get off the internet and get back to school.

And are you serious about Low Ki, the guy is like pushing 40 and he still hasn't done a thing.

Wow I didnt put a " ' " in my post, Wow how did you ever understand my post........ instead of correcting peoples spelling why dont you try saying something interesting so people will know you actually exist on this forum..... You know nothing about wrestling and you never say anything interesting. I wonder why the hell you are even on here.

and please MR Educated, with your Great spelling and Grammar what kinda job do you have? Mcdonalds? Burger King? or do you even have a job? are you studying to make min Wage when you are done with school?...... try comming up with something interesting and make a better argument then me not putting a " ' " in a few words... its a wrestling forum not a S.A. you Retard

Brewer 314
08-16-2011, 01:26 PM
Wow I didnt put a " ' " in my post, Wow how did you ever understand my post........ instead of correcting peoples spelling why dont you try saying something interesting so people will know you actually exist on this forum..... You know nothing about wrestling and you never say anything interesting. I wonder why the hell you are even on here.

and please MR Educated, with your Great spelling and Grammar what kinda job do you have? Mcdonalds? Burger King? or do you even have a job? are you studying to make min Wage when you are done with school?...... try comming up with something interesting and make a better argument then me not putting a " ' " in a few words... its a wrestling forum not a S.A. you Retard

No doubt, but your posts are hard to read.

THE_CRIPPLER
08-16-2011, 06:36 PM
No doubt, but your posts are hard to read.

Well, No one else has a problem Reading them, and I had posts that had alot more misspells and Grammar problems than the one you made reference to.... I dont have spell check on my pc either so i dont have that to rely on.

TwoTone
08-17-2011, 12:07 AM
Well, No one else has a problem Reading them, and I had posts that had alot more misspells and Grammar problems than the one you made reference to.... I dont have spell check on my pc either so i dont have that to rely on.

If you use Fire Fox it has spell check built in. Though I do believe most have it now

THE_CRIPPLER
08-17-2011, 12:32 AM
If you use Fire Fox it has spell check built in. Though I do believe most have it now

Not Really interested, My spelling isnt that bad to the point where my post are hard to read or not understandable