PDA

View Full Version : WWE Bringing Back Major Ex-Talents?

CrowOfMurders
08-14-2011, 02:43 PM
This is my first thread I've started myself,so I thought this topic would be a good one to begin with. Obviously we've heard the rumors of Chris Jericho, Batista and Foley's returns, but who would you like to see back? Which midcarders especially?

"WWE Bringing Back Major Ex-Talents?

Reported By Ryan Clark

-- As noted earlier here on the website, Chris Masters, David Hart Smith, Joey Mercury, Melina and Vladimir Kozlov have been added to WWE.com's Alumni section. Mercury remains under contract to WWE after disappearing from television last summer as he works as trainer in Florida Championship Wrestling.

-- WWE is looking at bringing back several names from the past over the next year as a way to bring back some of their fans who stopped watching the product. No returns have been confirmed but the usual speculation is names like Mick Foley, Chris Jericho and Batista. Word is that some familiar mid-card names from the past may be brought back also.

Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter"

HeelTurn
08-14-2011, 02:46 PM
Start the specualtion lol

I would like to see the likes of Kaval and MVP return, and be used properly this time. Maybe Shelton, since he had a dark match a few months back. Also if the rumours about Triple H wanting to kickstart the tag division a Worlds Greatest Tag Team reunion sounds good.

RagingBallsFTW
08-14-2011, 02:47 PM
WWE needs to use their current talent correctly before bringing back old names. Mainly the midcarders.

PandaMassacre
08-14-2011, 02:48 PM
Bring back Mordecai already.

HeelTurn
08-14-2011, 02:52 PM
Bring back Mordecai already.

Rather see Kevin Thorn, with Ariel of course ;)

xAzureSkye
08-14-2011, 02:53 PM
Jackie Haas apparently is returning. and I want that sexy lady in my sig to return :D

PandaMassacre
08-14-2011, 02:54 PM
Jackie Haas apparently is returning

Now we just need The Worlds Greatest Tag Team.

PandaMassacre
08-14-2011, 02:55 PM
Rather see Kevin Thorn, with Ariel of course ;)

The last time I seen Ariel she looked like a cancer patient. Kevin Thorn would be a great move too, but Mordecari was bigger, and you know that the WWE is going to be looking for a new Undertaker one day.

HeelTurn
08-14-2011, 02:57 PM
The last time I seen Ariel she looked like a cancer patient. Kevin Thorn would be a great move too, but Mordecari was bigger, and you know that the WWE is going to be looking for a new Undertaker one day.

Sucks about Ariel. Maybe they could bring back that faction incuding Thorn thats was supposed to face The Undertaker a few years back.

PandaMassacre
08-14-2011, 03:01 PM
Sucks about Ariel. Maybe they could bring back that faction incuding Thorn thats was supposed to face The Undertaker a few years back.

You mean the New Breed?

xAzureSkye
08-14-2011, 03:03 PM
PandaMassacre last time I saw Ariel aka Shelly she looked HOT! & now that Bitchtista is gone maybe she can return

HeelTurn
You mean the New Breed?

No I remember on SD they aired a promo for ome FCW guy who was going to debut with 2 other guys, one I think was Thorne. They were rumoured to be the Undertaker's next feud, and they were quite dark like Thr Ministry of Darkness.

Brewer 314
I'd like to see some mid card dudes comeback like the article suggests.

Taka Michinoku is only 37
Rhyno is somehow only 35
Stevie Richards is 39
Scotty 2 Hotty is 38

Then there's Bob Holly and Ron Simmons who are a little older but still worth while.

I think everybody else has pretty much burned their WWE bridges unless their bringing back guys who are in their late 40's and 50's

Bodom
08-14-2011, 03:05 PM
No I remember on SD they aired a promo for ome FCW guy who was going to debut with 2 other guys, one I think was Thorne. They were rumoured to be the Undertaker's next feud, and they were quite dark like Thr Ministry of Darkness.

You're thinking of Hade Vansen.

PandaMassacre
08-14-2011, 03:06 PM
PandaMassacre last time I saw Ariel aka Shelly she looked HOT! & now that Bitchtista is gone maybe she can return

Oh then she must have gotten her shit straightened out. She looked at her best when she was in TNA with LAX. I would love to see Ariel again if she is healthy again.

HeelTurn
08-14-2011, 03:10 PM
You're thinking of Hade Vansen.

Thank you, yes he was rumoured to be starting a group with Thorn and some other guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWjSPWo-ZkA

xAzureSkye
08-14-2011, 03:39 PM
Oh then she must have gotten her shit straightened out. She looked at her best when she was in TNA with LAX. I would love to see Ariel again if she is healthy again.

Yeah she had a rough patch there but she's all good now. Yeah she did look good with LAX, hope she does return as Ariel and feud with Beth & Nattie

ihearvoices
08-14-2011, 03:58 PM
I hope they bring back. wrestlers full time but most likely i think its more of a appearance thing like the rock..
1.MVP
2. The World Greatest Tag team
3. a few divas who could wrestler but never really got much of a push like molly holly and a few others
4. More Tag Teams i cant name any off the top of my head

BTW No more Mid Cards!!! Its already packed full of guys who are more then talented and haven't been pushed.

xAzureSkye
08-14-2011, 04:04 PM
They should bring back Savannah! She was a hot Asian and could wrestle like hell!

bcfccalum
08-14-2011, 04:22 PM
They should bring back Savannah! She was a hot Asian and could wrestle like hell!

they had gail kim for that, and misused her

Tommy Thunder
08-14-2011, 04:25 PM
As long as Chris Jericho comes back, I'll be happy.

BlazersDozen
08-14-2011, 04:25 PM
I would love to see Shelton come back. He always was rumored around winning the WWE Championship but couldn't get over the promo hurdle. He's amazing to watch in the ring though & a VERY solid mid card guy.

MVP should be a main eventer if he comes back. He was always good on the mic but now he's pretty good in the ring also after working in NJPW. He needs to be a heel though. I hated his face character.

I'd mark the fuck out for a Brock Lesnar return. I believe he's approaching his mid-30s so he can still give a few more good years. I'd love him to have a gimmic of just coming back & destroying all the new main eventers to show how shit they are compared to the early part of this decade. John Cena, Randy Orton, Wade Barrett & so on all just getting demolished by Brock Lesnar run ins!

I'd love for JBL to return to the announcer's table but then they'd have to take Booker or King out of the mix. Maybe Booker comes back to wrestle & JBL takes his spot at the table. I think that would be awesome!

I see no point in Batista returning. He'd probably just start/continue a fued with John Cena. I feel he's done everything in the WWE & doesn't need a return & would quickly be misused.

& of course...Funaki = Ratings

AOF666
08-14-2011, 04:56 PM
Bring back Too Cool and World's greatest Tagteam

IPOOPINTHEBATH
08-14-2011, 04:57 PM
Jackie Haas apparently is returning. and I want that sexy lady in my sig to return :D

Oh God please. But knowing it'll never happen makes my wiener whimper.

jordan1995
08-14-2011, 04:58 PM
http://www.therealmccoys.com/images/unsigned/ODD1_small.JPG

bring back the oddities

No_1eddiefan
08-14-2011, 05:52 PM
Haven't seen his name on here, but Carlito should return for sure.

I know he would probably refuse flat out, but he once had major ability.

Dr. Death
08-14-2011, 06:37 PM
Hopefully they bring back - Jericho - Lesnar - Greg Helms - Billy Kiddman ( to feud with Evan Bourne ) - Recruit Sting ( with the troubles in TNA he may reconsider WWE's offer ) - Tyson Tomko - The World's Greatest Tag Team ( Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin ) - Luke Gallows - Skip Sheffield - just to name a few.

No_1eddiefan
08-14-2011, 06:40 PM
Hopefully they bring back - Jericho - Lesnar - Greg Helms - Billy Kiddman ( to feud with Evan Bourne ) - Recruit Sting ( with the troubles in TNA he may reconsider WWE's offer ) - Tyson Tomko - The World's Greatest Tag Team ( Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin ) - Luke Gallows - Skip Sheffield - just to name a few.

I don't know if you've seen Kidman recently but he's put on a hell of a lot of weight! He's a right little fatty now. I doubt he'd even be able to pull off the SSP.

I only noticed it on the 'Greatest Superstars of the 21st Century' DVD.

Fan4Now
08-14-2011, 07:02 PM
[QUOTE=Tommy Thunder]As long as Chris Jericho comes back, I'll be happy.[QUOTE]

THIS^^^^!!!!

I'd also pop out loud for a Brock Lesnar return but I don't see it happening. He gets paid more in UFC & he doesn't like the way things were in WWE! But who knows?

Someone said Batista wouldn't be used right?? He'd be used to go straight to the top. He's small now. He could always roid back up & he's one of the ones who got his way. I met a few wrestlers who said when I asked that he was more responsible then not for Mickie getting fired + he's a jerk who likes his way & he's buddies with HHH. Alot of people praise HHH as a wrestler. He's good at that but better at politics & favoring his buddies.I was also told that too. BELIEVE ME OR NOT!!

tshizzy34
08-14-2011, 11:38 PM
Just make more use of the current roster, rather than bring back ppl.

pgarcia79
08-15-2011, 12:01 AM
I think we saw the first major ex-talent brought back tonight in Big Sexy Kevin Nash! Suprised the hell out of me to be honest. And I think it would be sweet for Nash's return tonight to somehow down the road result in a final match between him and Hunter. Maybe not wrestlemania, but another ppv.

AreYaSerious
08-15-2011, 04:00 AM
They need to use there current talent so they don't misuse them. I mean a lot of the superstars has what it takes! No need to bring back anybody.

xAzureSkye
08-15-2011, 08:42 AM
http://www.therealmccoys.com/images/unsigned/ODD1_small.JPG

bring back the oddities

Except for Luna </3 RIP

CrowOfMurders
08-15-2011, 11:47 AM
I appreciate the opinion that "WWE needs to use who they have" but y ruin the point of this thread? It's a wishlist, let people have their fun, if the rumor is true, it's inevitable.

Here's who i'd like to see:
Haas and Benjamin(I'd mark the f*ck out if they got Angle to come back and manage them)
Hurricane(cheap heat with HBK not withstanding, he was entertaining, "hurripowers b*tch! and would fit in great in PG-WWE with the kids)
Rosie( no S.H.I.T. gimmick, maybe as a Samoa joe/Umaga 2)
Carlito Carribean Cool (if he can get over his ego and play ball, maybe in a stable with Del Rio,or even feud)
Too Cool w/ Rikishi(feud with the Usos anyone?)
New Age Outlaws(although this would've been better during the 2nd DX reign)
Luke Gallows Serena Deeb(Cult of personality)
Bashams(they were pretty talented)
Lon-drick(not gonna happen since B-Ken is in TNA,and London is a massive tool,but still, would be nice)
Torrie Wilson
Stacy Kiebler
Mickie James
Victoria
Hardyz(jk)
the DUDLEYS!
Buff Bagwell
Sean O'Haire