PDA

View Full Version : The dreaded bottom 3

VanHooliganX
08-14-2011, 10:49 AM
Just realised we don't have a relagation thread yet.

Basically who do you reckon is the next season in the championship?

I'm going with:
18th - Blackburn
19th - Norwich
20th - Swansea

Surprised I didn't say Wigan? Well they've been favourites to go down nearly every season and given no hope and they've managed just enough to survive every year.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-14-2011, 10:58 AM
Just realised we don't have a relagation thread yet.

Basically who do you reckon is the next season in the championship?

I'm going with:
18th - Blackburn
19th - Norwich
20th - Swansea

Surprised I didn't say Wigan? Well they've been favourites to go down nearly every season and given no hope and they've managed just enough to survive every year.

Miles to soon to say we havent seen everyone play yet i will reserve my judgement until then

No_1eddiefan
08-14-2011, 11:29 AM
Even though it's just the beginning of the season, I'm gonna have a crack at predicting this.

18th- QPR- If they lose Taarabt this is definite. The guy is their entire team.
19th- Wigan- Loss of N'Zogbia will hurt them a LOT. He practically single handedly kept them in the Prem last year.
20th- Norwich- Promoted too soon and not brought in strong enough players to cope at this level.

Surprised I didn't say Swansea? They were the best team in the Champ last season in terms of the way they played. Their game is styled to the Premier League. I can see them just staying up.

jordan1995
08-14-2011, 11:32 AM
most likely .................. would love
QPR .................. newcastle
Swansea ................... wigan
Norwich ................... blackburn

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 12:26 PM
It is a bit early but I'll go with:

Arsenal
man Utd
Tottenham ;)

Seriously though:

Blackburn
QPR
Swansea

Maybe not in that order but those 3 teams.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-14-2011, 01:34 PM
It is a bit early but I'll go with:

Arsenal
man Utd
Tottenham ;)

Seriously though:

Blackburn
QPR
Swansea

Maybe not in that order but those 3 teams.

Why do you h8 tottenham as an Arsenal fan i approve of such things but im curious as to your reasoning?

TheBeardOfZeus
08-14-2011, 01:37 PM
Even though it's just the beginning of the season, I'm gonna have a crack at predicting this.

18th- QPR- If they lose Taarabt this is definite. The guy is their entire team.
19th- Wigan- Loss of N'Zogbia will hurt them a LOT. He practically single handedly kept them in the Prem last year.
20th- Norwich- Promoted too soon and not brought in strong enough players to cope at this level.

Surprised I didn't say Swansea? They were the best team in the Champ last season in terms of the way they played. Their game is styled to the Premier League. I can see them just staying up.

Bang on mine! ;)

Actually, self promotion here, but wrote an article for my new job at Bwin about this, it can be found here: http://bwinbetting.com/wigan-promoted-duo-121,5568.html

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 01:43 PM
Why do you h8 tottenham as an Arsenal fan i approve of such things but im curious as to your reasoning?

Its a mix of lots of reasons and stories that will take a long long long time so I will clear it up in one word. Overrated.

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 01:44 PM
Bang on mine! ;)

Actually, self promotion here, but wrote an article for my new job at Bwin about this, it can be found here: http://bwinbetting.com/wigan-promoted-duo-121,5568.html

If I haven't said so yet congrats on the new job :)

Edit: just read it, it sort of swayed me with the Norwich facts. I definitely see QPR and Blackburn going down though.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-14-2011, 01:46 PM
Its a mix of lots of reasons and stories that will take a long long long time so I will clear it up in one word. Overrated.

I think they are only 3 or 4 players away from being a genuine top 4 team.

I cant believe they are selling Paliacos to Stoke though im a major fan of his

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 01:51 PM
I think they are only 3 or 4 players away from being a genuine top 4 team.

I cant believe they are selling Paliacos to Stoke though im a major fan of his

I liked Palacios at Wigan and when Spurs first signed him but all see new players seemed to have sent him off track and last season he put in a lot of sloppy performances, I didn't like the Spurs fans booing him though. It doesn't surprise me, they need the money, they got Sandro and Huddlestone, I really like both.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-14-2011, 01:57 PM
I liked Palacios at Wigan and when Spurs first signed him but all see new players seemed to have sent him off track and last season he put in a lot of sloppy performances, I didn't like the Spurs fans booing him though. It doesn't surprise me, they need the money, they got Sandro and Huddlestone, I really like both.

Sandro is SLLLLOOOOOWWW though and Huddleston is more a centre mid then a defensive mid

Tomsta666
08-14-2011, 02:05 PM
Can't see any of the new boys staying up tbh, so it's... QPR, Norwich and Swansea for me.

Manabu
08-14-2011, 03:50 PM
Sandro is SLLLLOOOOOWWW though and Huddleston is more a centre mid then a defensive mid

Spurs need to hang onto sandro, he played great against ac and I feel the only match hes played badly in was against bolton 4-2 (bad bad day for me :/)

as for my bottom 3
wigan
qpr
norwich
I would say wolves but I think they'll be able to survive

VanHooliganX
08-28-2011, 05:39 AM
I'd like to change mine. If that Swansea keeper keeps playing as good as he is, they'll survive.

I'll switch them for QPR. Thought they'd do okay but not looking good.