PDA

View Full Version : Like and Dislikes of TNA/Impact

HCollins-TNA1
08-13-2011, 03:24 PM
What do you like or dislike about TNA/Impact Wrestling?
This is open to all... Even if you have only likes... or dislikes or both....

Myself Likes are the Knockouts... Equal Main Event status for all... Tag teams get put in the main event, Knockouts, X-division and all..

Dislikes... Hulk Hogan is the only thing really that comes mind.... Don't get me wrong he done a lot for the business.. thank God he might be gone after Bound for Glory if everything plays out that way???

jordan1995
08-13-2011, 03:27 PM
i hate hogan russo dixie..tittle changes..the impact zone........like the x division sort of........the knockouts and kurt angles music

HeelTurn
08-13-2011, 03:30 PM
Dislike......Hogan/Bischoff/Russo.....Dixie not really taking charge.....constant world title changes......the way Samoa Joe has been treated for the past few years.
Like....the knockouts (Mickie James damn!!!).....Angle, AJ, Beer Money, well a lot of the talent really.

HCollins-TNA1
08-13-2011, 03:36 PM
You guys have to remember TNA no different then the WWE with title changes..... WWE had the belt changed hands 3 or 4 times in the past 2 months and twice in one night....

HeelTurn
08-13-2011, 03:37 PM
You guys have to remember TNA no different then the WWE with title changes..... WWE had the belt changed hands 3 or 4 times in the past 2 months and twice in one night....

Yep and its something I didnt like then either

jordan1995
08-13-2011, 03:40 PM
Dislike......Hogan/Bischoff/Russo.....Dixie not really taking charge.....constant world title changes......the way Samoa Joe has been treated for the past few years.
Like....the knockouts (Mickie James damn!!!).....Angle, AJ, Beer Money, well a lot of the talent really.

hate how people bash bishoff when he did the right things in wcw ..and russo did the wrong ...he did well in wwe and id rather he was in charge in tna without hogan there

HeelTurn
08-13-2011, 03:45 PM
hate how people bash bishoff when he did the right things in wcw ..and russo did the wrong ...he did well in wwe and id rather he was in charge in tna without hogan there

What I hate is them as a group, maybe give Bischoff some chance on his own, and not a part of the 3 man group

el gabo
08-13-2011, 03:45 PM
Definitely hate what they are doing with Joe.

Like some of the matches.

Hate the oldies hogging the spotlight.

Like that they are giving some new talent opportunities.

Automatic
08-13-2011, 03:51 PM
Universal Studios.

HCollins-TNA1
08-13-2011, 03:53 PM
Universal Studios.

Take Impact on the road and record Xplosion and web-matches at Universial studios....

Automatic
08-13-2011, 03:54 PM
I can't stand to hear the same chants/ see the same people week after week. Well now I'm off to watch Impact :(.

el gabo
08-13-2011, 03:56 PM

I get it but, the difference is WWE's title changes make a lot more sense. (Not when Orton beat Christian 5 days after capturing it though.) They follow up on the story.

TNA's title changes seem to come out of nowhere. Anderson is the new Jack Swagger. Nobody remembers him as World Champ. And instead of invoking rematch clauses they just throw in a new #1 contender. I hate that.

HCollins-TNA1
08-13-2011, 04:04 PM
I get it but, the difference is WWE's title changes make a lot more sense. (Not when Orton beat Christian 5 days after capturing it though.) They follow up on the story.

TNA's title changes seem to come out of nowhere. Anderson is the new Jack Swagger. Nobody remembers him as World Champ. And instead of invoking rematch clauses they just throw in a new #1 contender. I hate that.

Not necessarily.... I think it one way of understanding things....
In the WWE.... they tend to stick to 2 or 3 guys in the main event picture all the time on both shows...
TNA tends to try to push others but usually keep the main event picture 3 or 4 guys in it..

But get what you saying..

Ruthless_Aggression
08-13-2011, 04:32 PM
Sorry if this gets too long, I was saving this little nugget for a blog or something, but here it is.

"Let me start by saying who I am as a wrestling fan or by destroying my credibility, whatever works for you. I am pretty casual as a fan. I watch only what is on TV, meaning I don’t really take the time to check out ROH, JPW, DG:USA, etc. I only started following the internet wrestling dirtsheets back in January and for better or worse, it has altered my perception of the wrestling world. One thing is for sure, my cynicism at times is much more apparent than it has ever been.

I am certainly not one who is overly fond of TNA. Let me explain before you go all “You’re not a REAL wrestling fan” “We need competition!” “You must be a 12 year old Cena fan!” “Go enjoy your PG bullshit!” “Goddamn mark!” etc etc. I’m also not, or I try to be not, one to typically go out his way to troll the TNA forums and bash them for everything they do. Though I confess, when bullshit from them needs to be called out on, I am not hesitant to do so, as I do with the WWE product. But if I were to be specific on my derision of the TNA product, it would be described as such via this list.

-If I hate a wrestler as a person, I hate them as a character. Sorry if you all don’t like many chosen names but: Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff, Vince Russo, RVD, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Kurt Angle, Ken Anderson, and above all else, DIXIE CARTER. These listed names had done something that alienated me from them. Hulk/Eric/Russo goes without saying. The rest made themselves out to be douches in one way or another though many ‘E superstars aren’t all saints either, granted. These names alone aren’t the worst. The worst is the overall treatment backstage. Their treatment of the knockouts division, injured talents, and the lack of pay for the rest of their non-main eventers like Jesse Neal, Gen Me and apparently Jimmy Wang. The more skeletons that are found in their crawlspace, the more I compare watching to buying a conflict diamond. I know I got heat for this reason before, but this is my most personal reason of being against the product.

- The fact that they are always going out of their way to bash WWE is really forcing me to choose a side, thus taking away my enjoyment of having three nights of wrestling. In fact, I haven’t watched a single episode since that stupid Wrestling Matters Campaign started. I’m sorry, but it just gets under my skin how immature they act especially those who jump ship, cut in line of the rest of the roster, only to vent about their former employer at open mic night. And what I dread most is that if by some chance they do reach the 2.0 range, let alone the 3.0 range… oh, they will remind you of that, that’s for sure.

-The TNA marks worst of all. I hate using the term mark and hopefully a word that still has meaning will come to mind in time. I’m not talking about people who simply like Impact better, but the trolling marks. I know us ‘E fans have ours as well, but damn, the voices of TNA on the forums and news boards always come off as the most obnoxious and ignorant hypocrites. Many can’t stand even the slightest bit of criticism for anything. And instead of actually defending their product, they use the above mentioned quotes in the first paragraph. But the most redundant of defense is the “Well WWE isn’t any better” card. Not only that, but every time TNA gains a little bit of momentum, i.e. Hiring Hulk Hogan, moving to Monday nights, starting the Wrestling Matters campaign, signing a former ‘E star, or just by getting a slight ratings increase, they act like this is the big turning point where TNA will finally beat the WWE. I nearly get provoked this way on the forum into taking these baits, but I don’t want to be “that new guy who argues with the veteran members.” So I can only roll my eyes and move on.

This list was not to make you all dislike TNA like I do, but to somehow get one of you to convince me to possibly overlooking or overcoming these personal disinclinations. We all know TNA isn’t going anywhere. They have a safe place on a cable network and Panda Energy is willing to bail them out in any sticky situation. So we might as well enjoy it or simply ignore it. I will say this, I envy all those who do enjoy both products and don’t feel the need to bash one or the other. I’m not gonna call them “real wrestling fans” because I hate that term and the “holier than thou” attitude that usually comes with it. Yes, competition is needed, but there is good competition and there’s bad competition. Good competition is when one side puts on a fireworks show, then the other ups the ante by putting on a laser show. Bad competition is when one side slanders the other in a petty way of putting themselves over the other. That’s why I would love TNA a lot more if they wouldn’t go out of their way to mud-sling “those up north” and not try to pull off another Monday Night “War.” It shouldn’t always require one to fail, for another to succeed."

Rich Cranium
08-13-2011, 04:47 PM
Sorry if this gets too long, I was saving this little nugget for a blog or something, but here it is.

Thanks for the headache ;)

I like TNA but dislike the music

Los Conquistador
08-13-2011, 04:52 PM

"Let me start by saying who I am as a wrestling fan or by destroying my credibility, whatever works for you. I am pretty casual as a fan. I watch only what is on TV, meaning I don’t really take the time to check out ROH, JPW, DG:USA, etc. I only started following the internet wrestling dirtsheets back in January and for better or worse, it has altered my perception of the wrestling world. One thing is for sure, my cynicism at times is much more apparent than it has ever been.

I am certainly not one who is overly fond of TNA. Let me explain before you go all “You’re not a REAL wrestling fan” “We need competition!” “You must be a 12 year old Cena fan!” “Go enjoy your PG bullshit!” “Goddamn mark!” etc etc. I’m also not, or I try to be not, one to typically go out his way to troll the TNA forums and bash them for everything they do. Though I confess, when bullshit from them needs to be called out on, I am not hesitant to do so, as I do with the WWE product. But if I were to be specific on my derision of the TNA product, it would be described as such via this list.

-If I hate a wrestler as a person, I hate them as a character. Sorry if you all don’t like many chosen names but: Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff, Vince Russo, RVD, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Kurt Angle, Ken Anderson, and above all else, DIXIE CARTER. These listed names had done something that alienated me from them. Hulk/Eric/Russo goes without saying. The rest made themselves out to be douches in one way or another though many ‘E superstars aren’t all saints either, granted. These names alone aren’t the worst. The worst is the overall treatment backstage. Their treatment of the knockouts division, injured talents, and the lack of pay for the rest of their non-main eventers like Jesse Neal, Gen Me and apparently Jimmy Wang. The more skeletons that are found in their crawlspace, the more I compare watching to buying a conflict diamond. I know I got heat for this reason before, but this is my most personal reason of being against the product.

- The fact that they are always going out of their way to bash WWE is really forcing me to choose a side, thus taking away my enjoyment of having three nights of wrestling. In fact, I haven’t watched a single episode since that stupid Wrestling Matters Campaign started. I’m sorry, but it just gets under my skin how immature they act especially those who jump ship, cut in line of the rest of the roster, only to vent about their former employer at open mic night. And what I dread most is that if by some chance they do reach the 2.0 range, let alone the 3.0 range… oh, they will remind you of that, that’s for sure.

-The TNA marks worst of all. I hate using the term mark and hopefully a word that still has meaning will come to mind in time. I’m not talking about people who simply like Impact better, but the trolling marks. I know us ‘E fans have ours as well, but damn, the voices of TNA on the forums and news boards always come off as the most obnoxious and ignorant hypocrites. Many can’t stand even the slightest bit of criticism for anything. And instead of actually defending their product, they use the above mentioned quotes in the first paragraph. But the most redundant of defense is the “Well WWE isn’t any better” card. Not only that, but every time TNA gains a little bit of momentum, i.e. Hiring Hulk Hogan, moving to Monday nights, starting the Wrestling Matters campaign, signing a former ‘E star, or just by getting a slight ratings increase, they act like this is the big turning point where TNA will finally beat the WWE. I nearly get provoked this way on the forum into taking these baits, but I don’t want to be “that new guy who argues with the veteran members.” So I can only roll my eyes and move on.

This list was not to make you all dislike TNA like I do, but to somehow get one of you to convince me to possibly overlooking or overcoming these personal disinclinations. We all know TNA isn’t going anywhere. They have a safe place on a cable network and Panda Energy is willing to bail them out in any sticky situation. So we might as well enjoy it or simply ignore it. I will say this, I envy all those who do enjoy both products and don’t feel the need to bash one or the other. I’m not gonna call them “real wrestling fans” because I hate that term and the “holier than thou” attitude that usually comes with it. Yes, competition is needed, but there is good competition and there’s bad competition. Good competition is when one side puts on a fireworks show, then the other ups the ante by putting on a laser show. Bad competition is when one side slanders the other in a petty way of putting themselves over the other. That’s why I would love TNA a lot more if they wouldn’t go out of their way to mud-sling “those up north” and not try to pull off another Monday Night “War.” It shouldn’t always require one to fail, for another to succeed."

Boys and girl
That'd how to do your homework
Don't have to agree
But you gotta give credit where its due

NaterD4
08-13-2011, 05:06 PM
You know WCW would give the results to Raw back in the day, that came to bite them in the backside. In TNA, with every former WWE, mentioning that the company up north held them back or whatever, it makes them look like a crybaby and I think kind of hurts the person and their character. Jericho has said instead of mentioning the company up north, say that I may have been upset at first but now I'm going to working for the best wrestling company in the world. Put the company over and vent your bitterness about the company that canned you.

In regards to the topic, I like those who've never been to the WWE with the exception of Kurt Angle and the Pope. I dislike everything else.

eboy
08-13-2011, 05:09 PM
Fortune
Abyss
KO's Obviously
Don West & TNA Shop
Jeff Jarretts Promos

Dislikes
The Impact Zone
The Fact that they never stick at a Push/Gimmick how long till Crimsons back Jobbing
Russo
Vetrens

Y2J___Y2J
08-13-2011, 05:24 PM
Dislikes: Everything to do with the main-event each week. EVERYTHING..

HCollins-TNA1
08-13-2011, 07:22 PM

Very well wrote or typed and very true in many ways.....

HCollins-TNA1
08-13-2011, 07:24 PM
You know WCW would give the results to Raw back in the day, that came to bite them in the backside. In TNA, with every former WWE, mentioning that the company up north held them back or whatever, it makes them look like a crybaby and I think kind of hurts the person and their character. Jericho has said instead of mentioning the company up north, say that I may have been upset at first but now I'm going to working for the best wrestling company in the world. Put the company over and vent your bitterness about the company that canned you.

In regards to the topic, I like those who've never been to the WWE with the exception of Kurt Angle and the Pope. I dislike everything else.

I don't think they do that much... mention or rip the rival or WWE.... they surely don't do ROH due to their relationship with talent...
It nothing wrong with using the WWE as name recognition with certain stars... But it don't help as well...

CrowOfMurders
08-13-2011, 08:11 PM

"

I don't really agree with everything you're saying,but I appreciate you taking the time to say it in a respectful,thought out, put together way. I understand where you're coming from, and respect your right to your opinion. In regards to your comments:

-Hating a wrestler as a person- That's your personal preference, but I tend to frame my perceptions of a wrestler by their gimmick or character. Wrestling's too complicated otherwise. In particular, Hogan and Cena: 2 sides of the same coin decades apart maybe. But I have to say,after watching wrestling for over 20 yrs and watching as a hardcore fan for over 12, I still f#cking love Hogan, and despise Cena. I'll still stay glued to the screen to watch this nearly 60 year old man hulk up, body slam, big boot,and drop the leg, while I ALWAYS change the channel to the Super Cena bit. It all comes down to their characters,not who they are as people,because,from what the dirt sheets tell us,hogan is a massive megalomaniacal douche,and Cena is a "saint"(I use the parentheses, b/c I have a sneaking suspicion,Hogan-esque stories will come out about him one day)
However,based on facts right now. Hogan is a horrible human being. Before dirt sheets and blogs got so big,Hogan was still considered a tool. he wouldn't put people over,he played back stage politics,held people down and had creative control over his own character. Still, Hogan was the man. Fame, the internet and Hogan's ego killed his own credibility. It showed us the real hogan, the ego maniacal back stage politician,the failed reality star,the failed husband, the failed father. Hogan's horrible in every way. He still sells out his name, his fame and his legacy,for a quick cheap buck. Hogan the person sucks, still I want to see his last match with Sting. Because Hulk Hogan is immortal.
Cena on the other hand, is an incredible humanitarian,he loves his job,his fans,and charity. I even liked his rapper gimmick,it was something new. Supercena makes me nauteous,and no matter how much respect people have for the guy,or his deeds, I'll always hate his character for what it did to the WWE, Cena=PG, he went from Ruck Fules to poopy pants, its so artifical sacarin sweet,it makes my teeth rot. So I can respect the man,but not the character, because all the fans that love hogan,even as hollywood heel, he never felt fake,artificial, and Cena,Supercena rainbow shirts boy is sweet n low.
- I agree about RVD though, he's old and just in the motions, you can tell he doesn't give 2 shits ab out TNA,his fans or anything else. He's never had a gimmick to evolve,and even tho he can still move,I don't feel like watching any more. He just seems like an asshole,who's his own biggest fan.
-I don't see the beef with Angle, yea he does drugs and had some issues with alcohol, but the fact that he didn't murder Jarrett when he stole his wife,and continues to work with both of them is commendable. He has his issues, but I think Sting's promo before HCJ spoke volumes about how fantastic the guy is.
-Hardy's are just tragic,after Matt's sour grapes, I was really hoping he'd shit or get off the pot in TNA, Jeff just threw his life away. Sad
-Anderson is just annoying,even his asshole gimmick is getting tiring. Also I wish'd decide if he was heel or face already
-Bischoff/Russo/Dixie is another blog, I think they take too much of the blame. They have faults,but its not just them

-Their overall treatment of talent is also another huge blog in itself. The horror stories like what happened with Daffney and times when TNA management blatantly lied to talent is atrocious,and people who manipulated talent like that should be fired. but honestly, TNA is #2 rt now,until ROH or something catches up,but they`re STILL not the huge juggernaut WWE is. Although WWE still covers their ass for alot of stuff(especially after Benoit)they`re still not saints. They still won`t give them benefits,or let them unionize,and have rights. Considering how wrestlers are treated in the indies, having the exposure TNA gives them does make a huge difference to some. They can get more bookings,ask for more money,and get more cash for appearances. It`s still not an excuse,but these guys know what they are getting when they sign with TNA,and I wish TNA was run better so that they could make more money,and manage their schedules and workload better,but I don`t think its fair to boycott the whole company because of extremely poor management. If you haven`t noticed in the rest of the world, corporations are bitches in general,and treat employees horribly whenever they can,and cut corners at every opportunity. Maybe if walmart started a wrestling company one day, everyone would get equal health coverage and a steady wage(if walmart still gives full health)
-The blood diamond comparison was juvenile and insulting. If you`ve ever met a person who got their hands cut off while working in diamond mines you`d realize working for a shitty wrestling company is still much better.

Sorry for the length to those it bothered.

Ruthless_Aggression
08-13-2011, 08:42 PM
I don't really agree with everything you're saying,but I appreciate you taking the time to say it in a respectful,thought out, put together way. I understand where you're coming from, and respect your right to your opinion. In regards to your comments:

Like I said, the Person > Character issue is my own personal opinion and you have yours. I'm not saying yours is better or worse, I'm just saying what's mine is mine. Yes, I hate the Super Cena schtick as much as the next guy, but knowing who he is as a person, helps me get behind him as a fan. Like I said, to each their own.

I'm not gonna pretend the 'E doesn't have their own skeletons in their closet. I wouldn't say they go out of their way to screw talents out of their money, but they do screw talents out of their fame, credibility and such. But at least they made great efforts to fix their image. Examples being are the banning of chair shots to the head (to prevent another Benoit situation), cracking down on drug use, banning of blading, as well as the PG movement itself (despite how hated it is by the masses). At least in most situations, the 'E doesn't just sweep things under the rug. But you have a point about the indies and exposure. I still think TNA management is taking advantage of the situation though, and the Jimmy Wang fiasco doesn't put them in a good light. And yeah, management is my biggest beef with them. I wouldn't call what I do a boycott, not like I am running a rally telling everyone not to watch this show as its run by evil or something. I also wouldn't call Walmart the company to be like when it comes to ethics.

Yeah, I guess I could've found a more tasteful analogy than the blood diamond remark.

Sorry I am not being as detailed as I was with my earlier post. I made that one beforehand, as it was intended to be a blog.

CrowOfMurders
08-13-2011, 09:05 PM
Like I said, the Person > Character issue is my own personal opinion and you have yours. I'm not saying yours is better or worse, I'm just saying what's mine is mine. Yes, I hate the Super Cena schtick as much as the next guy, but knowing who he is as a person, helps me get behind him as a fan. Like I said, to each their own.

I'm not gonna pretend the 'E doesn't have their own skeletons in their closet. I wouldn't say they go out of their way to screw talents out of their money, but they do screw talents out of their fame, credibility and such. But at least they made great efforts to fix their image. Examples being are the banning of chair shots to the head (to prevent another Benoit situation), cracking down on drug use, banning of blading, as well as the PG movement itself (despite how hated it is by the masses). At least in most situations, the 'E doesn't just sweep things under the rug. But you have a point about the indies and exposure. I still think TNA management is taking advantage of the situation though, and the Jimmy Wang fiasco doesn't put them in a good light. And yeah, management is my biggest beef with them. I wouldn't call what I do a boycott, not like I am running a rally telling everyone not to watch this show as its run by evil or something. I also wouldn't call Walmart the company to be like when it comes to ethics.

Yeah, I guess I could've found a more tasteful analogy than the blood diamond remark.

Sorry I am not being as detailed as I was with my earlier post. I made that one beforehand, as it was intended to be a blog.

No worries, I`m not arguing with your opinion, just wanted to share my 2 cents. I know you`re not asking for TNA blood or leading a `"Right to Censor" type campaign. There are some people who go to that extreme when criticizing TNA, I just thought nobody really made my point. I know Walmart isn`t the most socially conscious company either,but who really is these days? I wasn`t really referring to you specifically, just the points you were making and how people use similar arguments in extreme ways. I truly wonder how many skeletons are buried at Titan Towers in Connecticut. TNA`s like the Mets,WWE`s the yankees of wrestling and you know some not so kosher shyt happens to stay on top. Neway,still respect what you have to say, you`re a wrestling fan in your own way and I am in mine.

Fluffyman101
08-13-2011, 11:11 PM
Bischoff did some bad things in wcw too. Russo just arrived at a bad time

TwoTone
08-14-2011, 01:05 AM
Dislikes
Hogan being in charge.
Karen Angle opening her mouth and letting that terrible noise come out
Eric Young not actually wrestling. Guy is full of talent for more than comedy. Drop him on his head to reverse the effects of that last major bump. What was it 2 years ago??
Take it on the road and go live at least 50% of the time. It may be on tv every week but you have to pull a crowd to gain more viewers IMO.
Let Joe go back to hurting people
Ms. Jackie and ODB. Was a fan of them back in the day but Jackie is to old and ODB needs a change up of character.

Likes.
The talent.
A Double getting air time.
Pretty much everything other than what I listed

machoo mann
08-14-2011, 02:56 AM
Dislikes:

Mexican America - I liked Hernandez as a single wrestler and as a member of LAX but Mexican America is just a cheap ass tag team to me. And now the push they are getting with double J? Come on.

Crimson and Gunner - I have no problems with TNA creating new stars, Crimson is above average in the ring but is he or Gunner even remotely over to recieve a push? I don't see anything in Gunner, his name reminds me of icelandic pornstar and I'm just not big fan of him. Crimson can be a upper midcarder or main eventer some day but the guy gets average to none crowd reaction. They have so many talented guys waiting in the line who are over with the crowd so why don't give them a chance before Crimson?

Austin Aries - Phenomenal in the ring, why TNA wouldn't let him showcase @ Hardcore Justice? He plays a good heel and always delivers - future champion for sure.

Bully Ray - Maybe one of the best mic workers in TNA and he is the best heel TNA has to offer.

jethro
08-14-2011, 10:27 AM
Like:
The X Divisions
Bully Ray as a single competitor
Tag divisions

Dislikes:
TNA refrees Earl Hebner and that Eric Bishoff's son,where is Slick Johnson and Rudy Charles?
Samoa Joe treatment
British Invasion where?
Generic music
Taz,he even use the word 'vintage' at Hardcore justice.

the wrestling shade
08-14-2011, 11:41 AM
Hate
1-that the young talent are not getting their chance.
2-that Immortal is controling everything.
3-how the old talent still thinks they are actualy good.
4-how Kurt Angle turned Heel all of the sudden without a convincing reason AND HE JOINED IMMORTAL!!!!
5-Taz boner for the knockouts is just boring(where is the Heel king when you need him)
1-the X-Division
2-Fortune
3-TV14

FLWWEFan
08-18-2011, 02:02 AM
Likes- The Knockout Division, these girls can actually wrestle, AJ Styles, Brian Kendrick, Beer Money
Dislikes- Hogan, Bishoff, Russo, and all the other pieces of garbage that TNA brought in.

North Vegas Benny
08-18-2011, 02:18 AM
Likes - The whole x-division (including EY fuck all you haters), TNA Originals, most of the knockouts, Matt Morgan, Mr. Anderson, Bully Ray, Kurt Angle, Jeff Jarrett, and I'm liking Gunner more and more every week.

Dislikes - Hogan, Bischoff, Russo, Flair, Abyss, Mexican America (just the guys), Karren Jarrett, The Hardy's, Sting wrestling (I think he should be around only as a manager), Devon (he's getting too old), The Pope, Robbie E & Cookie. They only have one show a week.

HCollins-TNA1
08-18-2011, 11:25 AM
What do you like or dislike about TNA/Impact Wrestling?
This is open to all... Even if you have only likes... or dislikes or both....

Myself Likes are the Knockouts... Equal Main Event status for all... Tag teams get put in the main event, Knockouts, X-division and all..

Dislikes... Hulk Hogan is the only thing really that comes mind.... Don't get me wrong he done a lot for the business.. thank God he might be gone after Bound for Glory if everything plays out that way???
I guess I do have another dislike.... The X Division and the changing of it....

HCollins-TNA1
08-18-2011, 11:26 AM
Likes - The whole x-division (including EY fuck all you haters), TNA Originals, most of the knockouts, Matt Morgan, Mr. Anderson, Bully Ray, Kurt Angle, Jeff Jarrett, and I'm liking Gunner more and more every week.

Dislikes - Hogan, Bischoff, Russo, Flair, Abyss, Mexican America (just the guys), Karren Jarrett, The Hardy's, Sting wrestling (I think he should be around only as a manager), Devon (he's getting too old), The Pope, Robbie E & Cookie. They only have one show a week.

Off topic here, but you a Cowboys fan??? Like that.... anyone who is fans of the Cowboys..

eboy
08-18-2011, 02:34 PM
Tag & X-Divisions even tho they are both looking a little thin
the fact they've resigned austin aries
Xplosoin
Spin Cycle
Eric Young
Mr Anderson
Bully Ray
Stings gimmick
Ko's
Styles