PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal

Pages : [1] 2

Juvenile Junkie
08-13-2011, 07:43 AM
so its goodbye Cesc,goodbye Nasri,goodbye top 4??

As for that Champions League qualifier on Tuesday,its somewhat ironic that Udinese are playing Arsenal,UDINese are a selling club,known as a club with a mass scouting system that finds players in uncommon countries or backwaters,they then bring them in,they become stars and then sell them to the highest bidder,sound familier.

All the Manyoo fans I know,don't even regard Arsenal as a threat and have seen Chelsea in the past 5 years as their main threat for silverware,despite changing coaches nearly every year.

IS THE ARSENAL SHIP ON A LONG AND SLOW DECLINE?

Eve's Arse No.1
08-13-2011, 07:53 AM

As for that Champions League qualifier on Tuesday,its somewhat ironic that Udinese are playing Arsenal,UDINese are a selling club,known as a club with a mass scouting system that finds players in uncommon countries or backwaters,they then bring them in,they become stars and then sell them to the highest bidder,sound familier.

All the Manyoo fans I know,don't even regard Arsenal as a threat and have seen Chelsea in the past 5 years as their main threat for silverware,despite changing coaches nearly every year.

LOL i love this another dig at Arsenal LOL

Im an Arsenal fan and i for one am happy that fabregas and Nasri are leaving they have been disrupting the team for a while now alot like when Henry did.

Arsenal still have enough about them to contend for they league this year remember Fabregas and Nasri both missed half of last season due to injuries anyway and with the money brought in from these two players leaving we will be able to sign to players to replace them.

Dont forget Arsenals best player last year was Jack Wilshire plus we have a goal a game Van Persie still.

Gervinho looks like a great signing for us as well as Mata on the verge of joining also.

Fabregas leaving has been in the works for years now and we have been prepared.

I believe the league this year as Manchester Untied written all over it but you can never write Arsenal off they have finished in the top 4 for how many years now???

You either have to be retarded or not know anything about English football to write Arsenal off so easily.

And as regards to Udinese if Arsenal dont defeat them then they have no right to be in the Champions league apart from the big five Both Manchesters, R.Madrid, CHelsea and Barcelona Arsenal shouldnt be worried about anyone.

As me and BeardofZesus have discussed at length MONEY IS FOOTBALL. Arsenal has no money and until we are taken over im proud that my team finish in the top 4 year in year out and yet there team is worth a quatre of the other big 3.

Steve Austin
08-13-2011, 10:12 AM
Little feud going on here ay? Haha. I'm all for a dig at Arsenal but there are is a Barclays Premier League Thread to do it in ;) Nothing against Eve's Arse NO.1, I don't like Arsenal and I know you feel the same about Liverpool so it's fair game :)

VanHooliganX
08-14-2011, 10:29 AM
I kinda feel that Man City and Spurs (Maybe Spurs, depending on how they do this season) have taken the places in the big 4.
Having said that though 'the big 4' is a stupid thing to say since Newcastle and Leeds managed to steal a place in the top 4 as well as Everton did the year Liverpool won the Champs League.
I think the only league that can say it has a big X amount of teams is SPL with Rangers and Celtic. They're miles stronger than anyone else.

eboy
08-14-2011, 10:45 AM
I kinda feel that Man City and Spurs (Maybe Spurs, depending on how they do this season) have taken the places in the big 4.
Having said that though 'the big 4' is a stupid thing to say since Newcastle and Leeds managed to steal a place in the top 4 as well as Everton did the year Liverpool won the Champs League.
I think the only league that can say it has a big X amount of teams is SPL with Rangers and Celtic. They're miles stronger than anyone else.

well the Top 4 is the thing to watch this season

Arsenal
Liverpool
Spurs
wll be scrapping for it

Aresnal playh such nice football you can never rule them out

No_1eddiefan
08-14-2011, 11:25 AM

Ahh good times! But we didn't steal it ;) We bloody deserved it that year!

Back on topic, I think that the sale of both Fabregas and Nasri will actually help Arsenal.

Nobody wants to see two of their best players go but I think it will breathe some much needed fresh air into their team.

Nasri & Cesc are obviously not at all happy there, so I think that bringing in about £50m will help Arsenal.

Build the team around Wilshere, bring in Mata, Dann and give players like Frimpong, Henderson and Oxlade-Chamberlain the chance to shine.

Arsenal have nothing to worry about, I can see them finishing top 4 again easily.

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 12:02 PM
Ahh good times! But we didn't steal it ;) We bloody deserved it that year!

Back on topic, I think that the sale of both Fabregas and Nasri will actually help Arsenal.

Nobody wants to see two of their best players go but I think it will breathe some much needed fresh air into their team.

Nasri & Cesc are obviously not at all happy there, so I think that bringing in about £50m will help Arsenal.

Build the team around Wilshere, bring in Mata, Dann and give players like Frimpong, Henderson and Oxlade-Chamberlain the chance to shine.

Arsenal have nothing to worry about, I can see them finishing top 4 again easily.

I don't think so. They lacked something yesterday, Inspiration, someone who can release that final ball. We'll have to wait until Wilshere is back.

TheBeardOfZeus
08-14-2011, 12:26 PM

I would say no.

Wilshire and Ramsey will step it up a gear, and hopefully for their sake, they will go and sign Mata/Hazard, Dann/Cahiil/Jags and a creative midfielder with the £50+ million they will get. They looked poor yesterday, but that was more due to nerves for me, and Arshavin has lost it. They lacked a little creativity, but to be fair Newcastle were a bit too overexuberant on their fouls.

By the way Eve's No.1 Arse Fan, I thought of a good DM, Yann M'vila, french as well!

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 12:29 PM
I would say no.

Wilshire and Ramsey will step it up a gear, and hopefully for their sake, they will go and sign Mata/Hazard, Dann/Cahiil/Jags and a creative midfielder with the £50+ million they will get. They looked poor yesterday, but that was more due to nerves for me, and Arshavin has lost it. They lacked a little creativity, but to be fair Newcastle were a bit too overexuberant on their fouls.

By the way Eve's No.1 Arse Fan, I thought of a good DM, Yann M'vila, french as well!

This. Next Saturday is gonna be a good game. First big clash of the season. (Liverpool vs Arsenal) Suarez hat-trick ;)

Eve's Arse No.1
08-14-2011, 12:40 PM
This. Next Saturday is gonna be a good game. First big clash of the season. (Liverpool vs Arsenal) Suarez hat-trick ;)

Suarez breaks leg 15 minutes into the match Liverpools relegation survival battle stars now!!!!

TheBeardOfZeus
08-14-2011, 12:44 PM

Liverpool were exciting first half, then faded.

They all look good, but Suarez looks too much of a diver/exaggerator of the truth for my liking.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-14-2011, 12:55 PM
Liverpool were exciting first half, then faded.

They all look good, but Suarez looks too much of a diver/exaggerator of the truth for my liking.

He is the main player in that team and looks a real world class player. Carroll as well was looking good which is great for England.

Arsenal didnt look great yesterday BUT we always struggle against Newcastle and as i said before the sooner Nasri and Fabregas leave the better its effecting the team.

In all honesty i watched the two games today and if i was a Chelsea fan id be worried. Defensivly they looked very good although Cole had a lot of wobbles but going forward they didnt look like much.

And how the hell did Torres get man of the match???????

BTW happy Cleverly or whatever his name is the Man U lad started today he needs experience and looks like he could be a England player in years to come. Lets be honest Wilshire is the only def England midfielder for the future lets hope Cleverly becomes great too.

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 01:05 PM
Suarez breaks leg 15 minutes into the match Liverpools relegation survival battle stars now!!!!

OOOH fighting talk ay ;) Can any of Arsenals players even break a persons leg? They will probably kick suarez and break their foot haha.

TheBeardOfZeus
08-14-2011, 01:05 PM
He is the main player in that team and looks a real world class player. Carroll as well was looking good which is great for England.

Arsenal didnt look great yesterday BUT we always struggle against Newcastle and as i said before the sooner Nasri and Fabregas leave the better its effecting the team.

In all honesty i watched the two games today and if i was a Chelsea fan id be worried. Defensivly they looked very good although Cole had a lot of wobbles but going forward they didnt look like much.

BTW happy Cleverly or whatever his name is the Man U lad started today he needs experience and looks like he could be a England player in years to come. Lets be honest Wilshire is the only def England midfielder for the future lets hope Cleverly becomes great too.

Adam and Downing impressed me as well, they could be good, but as was shown, they could be poor.

Agreed, but Arshavin needs to leave too, he was too poor to be excused yesterday, and was poor last season.

I would agree there too. Chelsea played well, but playing well and drawing is never a good sign. I thought Torres played well, but MotM for me would have to be between Bosingwa and Begovic or Woodgate for me.

And he does, but we needed a bit more steel today, which unfortunately Anderson didn't provide. We were lucky today to win, but as is always said, Champions come out with wins in games like that. Young was easily MotM there.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-14-2011, 01:07 PM
OOOH fighting talk ay ;) Can any of Arsenals players even break a persons leg? They will probably kick suarez and break their foot haha.

To true its been a year since our last leg break long over due

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 01:07 PM

I was gonna make a thread for future England team but It didn't seem thread worthy. Cleverly is a quality player though, my team would be this for England in 5 or so years:

4-3-3

Hart
Kelly/Walker
Smalling
Jones
Gibbs
Wilshere
Cleverley
Rooney (In midfield oh yeaH!)
Sturridge
Welbeck
Carroll

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 01:10 PM
Adam and Downing impressed me as well, they could be good, but as was shown, they could be poor.

Agreed, but Arshavin needs to leave too, he was too poor to be excused yesterday, and was poor last season.

I would agree there too. Chelsea played well, but playing well and drawing is never a good sign. I thought Torres played well, but MotM for me would have to be between Bosingwa and Begovic or Woodgate for me.

And he does, but we needed a bit more steel today, which unfortunately Anderson didn't provide. We were lucky today to win, but as is always said, Champions come out with wins in games like that. Young was easily MotM there.

I was impressed with Downing, Adam, Enrique and Liverpool in general (first half) they conceded to a cracking goal which is quite unstoppable but I agree that they can get a bit sloppy especially at the back. Flanagan is young and he should of been marking Larsson but its 1 game in and anything can happen, De Gea could end up making saves that help Man Utd win the league after these early season mistakes, you never know in football :)

Eve's Arse No.1
08-14-2011, 01:11 PM

I would of given it to Danny Pugh i though he was excellent today cut off Chelseas attack from the left.

Arshavin is the kinda player that will do fuck all but then score from nowhere alot like Van Nisstleroy but as a midfielder like he is he does need to do more.

I didnt think you were lucky its just Man U is like a well oiled machine it will keep going and going until its turned off and thats half of what makes them great.

True about Anderson but Fletcher is your first choice surely when hes back it will be different.

BTW Young and Smalling were excellent today. Might have to get Smalling in my Fantasy Football team when i next have the chance. Young is already my cap

TheBeardOfZeus
08-14-2011, 01:11 PM
I was gonna make a thread for future England team but It didn't seem thread worthy. Cleverly is a quality player though, my team would be this for England in 5 or so years:

4-3-3

Hart
Kelly/Walker
Smalling
Jones
Gibbs
Wilshere
Cleverley
Sturridge
Welbeck
Carroll

Would agree to an extent, I'm seeing:

Hart
Walker-Jones-Smalling-Gibbs
Rodwell-Wilshire
Wingers (Could be anyone yet) and Rooney AMC
Sturridge

If Sturridge gets the game time.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-14-2011, 01:12 PM

4-3-3

Hart
Kelly/Walker
Smalling
Jones
Gibbs
Wilshere
Cleverley
Sturridge
Welbeck
Carroll

What aabout Rodwell? Id replace him with Welbeck his just a fad until that mexican lad gets back.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-14-2011, 01:13 PM
would agree to an extent, i'm seeing:

Hart
walker-jones-smalling-gibbs
rodwell-wilshire
wingers (could be anyone yet) and rooney amc
sturridge

if sturridge gets the game time.

why the fuck dosent he even make the bench!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so pissed off

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 01:15 PM
Would agree to an extent, I'm seeing:

Hart
Walker-Jones-Smalling-Gibbs
Rodwell-Wilshire
Wingers (Could be anyone yet) and Rooney AMC
Sturridge

If Sturridge gets the game time.

I forgot about Rodwell. Walker will be brilliant if he plays. Future England right back will depend on the development on the two, game time and all that. Rooney will be captain of that team and I can see him being a midfielder, such a great player. I was digging the front three of Carroll with Sturridge and Welbeck playing from either side. We'll have to wait and see :)

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 01:16 PM
why the fuck dosent he even make the bench!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so pissed off

I know! It tells you something when non-Chelsea fans get annoyed about. He will get even less game time when Lukaku comes in :(

TheBeardOfZeus
08-14-2011, 01:18 PM
I would of given it to Danny Pugh i though he was excellent today cut off Chelseas attack from the left.

Arshavin is the kinda player that will do fuck all but then score from nowhere alot like Van Nisstleroy but as a midfielder like he is he does need to do more.

I didnt think you were lucky its just Man U is like a well oiled machine it will keep going and going until its turned off and thats half of what makes them great.

True about Anderson but Fletcher is your first choice surely when hes back it will be different.

BTW Young and Smalling were excellent today. Might have to get Smalling in my Fantasy Football team when i next have the chance. Young is already my cap

He did do well when he came on, a shame for Etherington though, I do like him. But overall for me, it would be Begovic.

We are, but at times today we were a bit lackluster. Fletcher will make one hell of a difference. Smalling played very well as usual, as did Jones when he came on, but they may not play very often.

I'd have Roger Johnson in though, after his performance yesterday.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-14-2011, 01:19 PM
I know! It tells you something when non-Chelsea fans get annoyed about. He will get even less game time when Lukaku comes in :(

To be honest i would sell Anelka and get rid of Kalou. Lukaku needs Drogba i think if he mentored him he could be HUGE.

Sturriadge needs to get out of Chelsea if he isnt a starter by January i would LOVE him at Arsenal BUTi think Man U should sign him to replace Berba

Eve's Arse No.1
08-14-2011, 01:21 PM
He did do well when he came on, a shame for Etherington though, I do like him. But overall for me, it would be Begovic.

We are, but at times today we were a bit lackluster. Fletcher will make one hell of a difference. Smalling played very well as usual, as did Jones when he came on, but they may not play very often.

I'd have Roger Johnson in though, after his performance yesterday.

Yep that look like it hurt

In all honesty i dont see how Rio gets on the pitch he was the weakest defender in that Man U back four i would love if Phil Jones replaced him (well not as an Arsenal fan but a fan of good football)

De Gea looked weak again i think if he has a howler at Arsenal he will be dropped for abit.

TheBeardOfZeus
08-14-2011, 01:24 PM
Yep that look like it hurt

In all honesty i dont see how Rio gets on the pitch he was the weakest defender in that Man U back four i would love if Phil Jones replaced him (well not as an Arsenal fan but a fan of good football)

De Gea looked weak again i think if he has a howler at Arsenal he will be dropped for abit.

Agreed to be fair, but Phil Jones will steadily replace him.

And he does, I think once he has learned a bit more English, has a couple of games under his belt he will be fine. VDS will be in the coaching team soon, so that will help him massively. A howler against Arsenal, wishful thinking already? ;)

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 01:24 PM
To be honest i would sell Anelka and get rid of Kalou. Lukaku needs Drogba i think if he mentored him he could be HUGE.

Sturriadge needs to get out of Chelsea if he isnt a starter by January i would LOVE him at Arsenal BUTi think Man U should sign him to replace Berba

Yeah same, I'd love him at Liverpool, There was talk of him being part of the Torres deal, would of been great. Talking of keepers, Sczezny (However you spell it) had a solid game yesterday. Didn't have many saves to make but he was commanding and was good with all the aerial stuff which is where Fabianski and Almunia are awful, Promising signs.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-14-2011, 01:28 PM
Agreed to be fair, but Phil Jones will steadily replace him.

And he does, I think once he has learned a bit more English, has a couple of games under his belt he will be fine. VDS will be in the coaching team soon, so that will help him massively. A howler against Arsenal, wishful thinking already? ;)

Flappihanski had a howler against Man U a few years back so could happen. To be honest i want Man U to do well this year as i want them to beat Barca in the champions league and dont want Man C to win the league.

With Van Der Saar As a Coach that will be huge.

Yeah same, I'd love him at Liverpool, There was talk of him being part of the Torres deal, would of been great. Talking of keepers, Sczezny (However you spell it) had a solid game yesterday. Didn't have many saves to make but he was commanding and was good with all the aerial stuff which is where Fabianski and Almunia are awful, Promising signs.

Yep Sczezny has been likened to Schmiechal because of his style and mentality. Alumina is leaving soon he already said so.

Sturridge needs games either play him or send him out on loan even to Tottenham(they need a quality striker) hes an extremly entertaining player and a future England number 9

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 04:24 PM
Flappihanski had a howler against Man U a few years back so could happen. To be honest i want Man U to do well this year as i want them to beat Barca in the champions league and dont want Man C to win the league.

With Van Der Saar As a Coach that will be huge.

Yep Sczezny has been likened to Schmiechal because of his style and mentality. Alumina is leaving soon he already said so.

Sturridge needs games either play him or send him out on loan even to Tottenham(they need a quality striker) hes an extremly entertaining player and a future England number 9

Maybe he will go as part of the Modric deal if it happens. Tottenham do need a striker and with Crouch linked with Stoke and Tottenham excepting a bid from LA Galaxy for Robbie Keane they will be even more in need. Oh and I just got a comment read out on Sky Sports News, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Automatic
08-14-2011, 04:28 PM
I feel bad for Arsenal. Year in, year out Wenger does such an amazing job with less money than the others and now he will be robbed of his 2 best playmakers. I just hope his team and especially Van Persie stays injury free. They are usually a top contender the first half of the year.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-14-2011, 04:28 PM
Maybe he will go as part of the Modric deal if it happens. Tottenham do need a striker and with Crouch linked with Stoke and Tottenham excepting a bid from LA Galaxy for Robbie Keane they will be even more in need. Oh and I just got a comment read out on Sky Sports News, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cool ive only had about 5 myself its bloody hard getting a comment on there.

But i did get one on Eurobot the eurosport one about the Chamberlin Transfer i was so psyched there even rarer then skysports

I feel bad for Arsenal. Year in, year out Wenger does such an amazing job with less money than the others and now he will be robbed of his 2 best playmakers. I just hope his team and especially Van Persie stays injury free. They are usually a top contender the first half of the year.

Exactly part of the FUCKING problem

Automatic
08-14-2011, 04:36 PM

But i did get one on Eurobot the eurosport one about the Chamberlin Transfer i was so psyched there even rarer then skysports

Yeah and then the injuries get the better of them, while the other teams have 2 top players for every position. It's a shame that Arsenal is the only top team that doesn't spend a buttload of money on players.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-14-2011, 04:42 PM
Yeah and then the injuries get the better of them, while the other teams have 2 top players for every position. It's a shame that Arsenal is the only top team that doesn't spend a buttload of money on players.

Dont have the money :( are finances are on par with Tottenham thats why i have respect for them also. That these two teams can compete with Chelsea, Man U, Man City and Liverpool and yet there transfers cost atleast double that of Arsenal and Tottenham.

Dont forget our best striker cost 2.5 million Man Us cost what 30 or 40 cant remember

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 04:50 PM

I know, it was about the Fabregas bid being accepted, I couldn't believe it, I even posted a Facebook status about it :) It is a shame about the funds but surely if both go Wenger will get money to spend. I think RVP is one of the best strikers around, he can score from anywhere. Quality.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-14-2011, 04:51 PM
I know, it was about the Fabregas bid being accepted, I couldn't believe it, I even posted a Facebook status about it :) It is a shame about the funds but surely if both go Wenger will get money to spend. I think RVP is one of the best strikers around, he can score from anywhere. Quality.

But 22 mil is for Mata and how much did the Fabregas transfer go for knowing Barcelona 500k and they still bitch that they over payed :)

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 04:54 PM
But 22 mil is for Mata and how much did the Fabregas transfer go for knowing Barcelona 500k and they still bitch that they over payed :)

35million, a bargain if you ask me. If Spurs reject a 35m modric bid then Fabregas is worth 50-60m. Mata is needed at Arsenal aswell as a centre back and a bit more strengthening and they will be fine.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-14-2011, 04:58 PM
35million, a bargain if you ask me. If Spurs reject a 35m modric bid then Fabregas is worth 50-60m. Mata is needed at Arsenal aswell as a centre back and a bit more strengthening and they will be fine.

Well the Cb's yesterday were excellent its just Squillaci isnt good enough for Arsenal but we are signing Scott Dann from Brimingham.

Yeah hes worth 50mill definatly but Barca said since he is a 'Barca' player why should they pay more.

35 Mill should get a back up goalie(that Argenitine in the Dutch league), a defensive mid sub, a playmaker and maybe a striker since Bednter is leaving

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 05:03 PM
Well the Cb's yesterday were excellent its just Squillaci isnt good enough for Arsenal but we are signing Scott Dann from Brimingham.

Yeah hes worth 50mill definatly but Barca said since he is a 'Barca' player why should they pay more.

35 Mill should get a back up goalie(that Argenitine in the Dutch league), a defensive mid sub, a playmaker and maybe a striker since Bednter is leaving

Yeah Vermaelen is quality, much better than I thought. I really like Barca but the way they acted was disgraceful, especially Puyol who is meant to be the captain. Sergio Romero? I think he is moving already, yeah depth in those positions would help. Dann, Cahill or Shawcross (maybe not after Ramsey thing would be good) Hopefully Liverpool sign one of them as Carragher is 33 now. Defensive mid? Striker? You're welcome to N'gog and Poulsen ;)

Automatic
08-14-2011, 05:04 PM

Barca is fucking hypocrite. They brag about how good it is that almost all of their guys are homegrown, yet they spent massive fees on players each year and on top of that, they have a massive debt.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-14-2011, 05:11 PM
Yeah Vermaelen is quality, much better than I thought. I really like Barca but the way they acted was disgraceful, especially Puyol who is meant to be the captain. Sergio Romero? I think he is moving already, yeah depth in those positions would help. Dann, Cahill or Shawcross (maybe not after Ramsey thing would be good) Hopefully Liverpool sign one of them as Carragher is 33 now. Defensive mid? Striker? You're welcome to N'gog and Poulsen ;)

LOL keep em

Dann is a def hes having a medical on Monday :)

Liverpool should go for Cahill

Barca is fucking hypocrite. They brag about how good it is that almost all of their guys are homegrown, yet they spent massive fees on players each year and on top of that, they have a massive debt.

yeah ive lost all respect for them over this they did the same with Pique though to Man U a few years ago.

They have accused Arsenal of stealing Fab, Merida, Miquel and the two Youngsters we signed in the summer.

What i dont understand is if we both agreed a price for them how the hell did we steal them :(

Barca are now my most hated team in the world which is a shame really

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 05:16 PM
LOL keep em

Dann is a def hes having a medical on Monday :)

Liverpool should go for Cahill

yeah ive lost all respect for them over this they did the same with Pique though to Man U a few years ago.

They have accused Arsenal of stealing Fab, Merida, Miquel and the two Youngsters we signed in the summer.

What i dont understand is if we both agreed a price for them how the hell did we steal them :(

Barca are now my most hated team in the world which is a shame really

Haha Damn! We will never lose them :( Medical on Monday ay? Damn again! I wanted Dann at Liverpool, he's a great player. Yeah it will be Cahill, Bolton want Ngog aswell so (Best day ever once him and Poulsen leave) maybe Cahill involved somehow :) Thats the bit that annoys me about Barca, I like watching them but they respect no one off the pitch because they are the best team in the world they think they can do what they want. The players do the same thing apart from Messi, such a stand up guy. All the spaniards though from Barca and Madrid are arrogant as hell.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-14-2011, 05:21 PM
And the fact that they do cheat as well im going to get heat for this but home games for Barca 80% of the decisions go their way and the surround the ref like a pack of dogs.

Poulson was a major waste of money and Ngog just never ever reached any potential that he showed what 3 years ago now.

Yeah we are getting Dann for around 3mill i believe a true bargin to be honest there are a lot of English Defenders that are looking like they could be world class. Kinda like Italy 10 -15 years ago.

Would Cahill sign for Liverpool though arent Bolton and Liverpool rivals i would say Jagelkia but i guess if i did that would be like me spitting in your face :)

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 05:27 PM
And the fact that they do cheat as well im going to get heat for this but home games for Barca 80% of the decisions go their way and the surround the ref like a pack of dogs.

Poulson was a major waste of money and Ngog just never ever reached any potential that he showed what 3 years ago now.

Yeah we are getting Dann for around 3mill i believe a true bargin to be honest there are a lot of English Defenders that are looking like they could be world class. Kinda like Italy 10 -15 years ago.

Would Cahill sign for Liverpool though arent Bolton and Liverpool rivals i would say Jagelkia but i guess if i did that would be like me spitting in your face :)

I'll agree with you even though I like Barca because its true, Madrid do the same things. The diving in El Classico was a disgrace to football. Poulsen is so bad and he was given chances. I can only imagine what Ngog would be like if Kenny was there when they signed him, Rafa was terrible with youth. He had glimpses of quality. I always thought him and Babel would of been much better, especially Babel if they went to Arsenal.
£3m, bargain! Signing of the season? For that price. Yeah same, England have alot of quality centre back to choose from. Cahill, Shawcross, Dann, Johnson, Jones, Smalling, Jagielka. I really like Jagielka and I would love him at Liverpool (never gonna happen though) or even at a big club like Arsenal so he gets a better chance of getting in the England team.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-14-2011, 05:31 PM
Arsenal bid for Jag but was rejected by Everton we might still get him though.

Aparently this will make you laugh reports are Arsenal are trading Nasri to Man City for Tevez

Babel was an Arsenal fan BUT look at our wingers

Walcott, Arshavin, Lansbury, Gervinho, Chamberlin, Rosicky, Mata(if we sign him), Watt, Eboue the list goes on and on

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 05:36 PM

Aparently this will make you laugh reports are Arsenal are trading Nasri to Man City for Tevez

Walcott, Arshavin, Lansbury, Gervinho, Chamberlin, Rosicky, Mata(if we sign him), Watt, Eboue the list goes on and on

I hope Arsenal do sign Jagielka, he deserves it. I saw that yesterday, it did make me laugh haha. He was a striker but Liverpool played one (Torres)upfront and he was stuck out wide, even when he did make an impact he was left on the bench the next game. I really liked him, another Rafa fault cost us. Lansbury really impressed in the u21's every game off the bench, he was our best player I thought, hopefully he plays a part this season as he is brilliant.

Automatic
08-14-2011, 05:38 PM
Haha Damn! We will never lose them :( Medical on Monday ay? Damn again! I wanted Dann at Liverpool, he's a great player. Yeah it will be Cahill, Bolton want Ngog aswell so (Best day ever once him and Poulsen leave) maybe Cahill involved somehow :) Thats the bit that annoys me about Barca, I like watching them but they respect no one off the pitch because they are the best team in the world they think they can do what they want. The players do the same thing apart from Messi, such a stand up guy. All the spaniards though from Barca and Madrid are arrogant as hell.

Another thing that I can't stand. People complain that we played too hard in the World Cup Final, which I agree, I love a good clean game, but The way the Spaniards acted, with all their theatrics was a disgrace. We have maybe disgraced ourselve last year, but Spain also.

No_1eddiefan
08-14-2011, 05:41 PM

I hope you either give Watt a chance or sell him/loan him back to us!

Even though he could be classed as a bit ball greedy at times, he built up a great relationship with the fans and was a good player when he was given a chance, particularly against you in the cup games- especially the first game at the Emirates.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-14-2011, 05:41 PM
I hope Arsenal do sign Jagielka, he deserves it. I saw that yesterday, it did make me laugh haha. He was a striker but Liverpool played one (Torres)upfront and he was stuck out wide, even when he did make an impact he was left on the bench the next game. I really liked him, another Rafa fault cost us. Lansbury really impressed in the u21's every game off the bench, he was our best player I thought, hopefully he plays a part this season as he is brilliant.

Yep alot of people are unsure of Lansbury but im a fan i can see him replacing Arshavin in the near future. Yep why would Arsenal want TEVEZ??? and dosent he h8 England????

Another thing that I can't stand. People complain that we played too hard in the World Cup Final, which I agree, I love a good clean game, but The way the Spaniards acted, with all their theatrics was a disgrace. We have maybe disgraced ourselve last year, but Spain also.

Yeah it was 6 of one i thought you were hard done by i thought you were playing rough football but Spain were acting like they was made of glass.

I hope you either give Watt a chance or sell him/loan him back to us!

Even though he could be classed as a bit ball greedy at times, he built up a great relationship with the fans and was a good player when he was given a chance, particularly against you in the cup games- especially the first game at the Emirates.

Yeah he seemed to fit in well at Leeds i do hope he gets a few games this season and if not sell him too Leeds

No_1eddiefan
08-14-2011, 05:42 PM

Yeah, you're completely right here mate.

As pointed out before, most Spanish players are arrogant as hell! They demand red cards for the simpliest of tackles.

Although, De Jong should have been sent off for his Karate Kid-esque kick ;)

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 05:43 PM

I completely agree. I hate the way the Spanish players acted and still act now. They play great football sure but so do Holland. One thing that annoyed me was pundits saying only one team deserved to win the World Cup or The right team won it or even as well as many other comments, I thought it was a bit disrespectful to the other nations. Oh and Robben is amazing! Just thought I'd add that in. At Chelsea he was known for diving and in the World Cup final he didn't go down under a challenge that would of been a definite pen. Pointless stat but while I was on the subject ;)

Automatic
08-14-2011, 05:45 PM
Yeah, you're completely right here mate.

As pointed out before, most Spanish players are arrogant as hell! They demand red cards for the simpliest of tackles.

Although, De Jong should have been sent off for his Karate Kid-esque kick ;)

Yeah, he should:p, Webb wasn't in control of that match.

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 05:47 PM
[QUOTE=Eve's Arse No.1;216521]Yep alot of people are unsure of Lansbury but im a fan i can see him replacing Arshavin in the near future. Yep why would Arsenal want TEVEZ??? and dosent he h8 England????

Yeah Arshavin seems to have put on a bit of weight, bloody English food! Haha. He is pure quality, from watching him you can tell he is an Arsenal player, he was a different class at the u21's but pearce never started him. He does want to leave England, paper talk is crazy!

Automatic
08-14-2011, 05:49 PM
I completely agree. I hate the way the Spanish players acted and still act now. They play great football sure but so do Holland. One thing that annoyed me was pundits saying only one team deserved to win the World Cup or The right team won it or even as well as many other comments, I thought it was a bit disrespectful to the other nations. Oh and Robben is amazing! Just thought I'd add that in. At Chelsea he was known for diving and in the World Cup final he didn't go down under a challenge that would of been a definite pen. Pointless stat but while I was on the subject ;)

Oh I think that I will remember the 2 Robben moments clearly for the rest of my life. But yeah, amazing that he didn't went down. In essence, we lost that game ourselves.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-14-2011, 05:49 PM
Yeah Arshavin seems to have put on a bit of weight, bloody English food! Haha. He is pure quality, from watching him you can tell he is an Arsenal player, he was a different class at the u21's but pearce never started him. He does want to leave England, paper talk is crazy!

Well he is a lazy player anyway but can score out of NOTHING but thats what one in 4 games and im my opinion dosent contribute enough on the pitch to be given a starting postion.

Lansbury does need what about 15 games this season if not he should leave us he could be a perminate starter for a few premier league teams,

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 05:54 PM
Well he is a lazy player anyway but can score out of NOTHING but thats what one in 4 games and im my opinion dosent contribute enough on the pitch to be given a starting postion.

Lansbury does need what about 15 games this season if not he should leave us he could be a perminate starter for a few premier league teams,

Yeah he is, I'll remember that game against Liverpool (4-4) forever, he did nothing apart from score in that game, he hardly moved haha. That game though was one of the best games I've seen it will also been known as Fabianski's finest 90 minutes. Wigan play good football, or even Bolton. Maybe just a loan to see how he develops at a prem club like Wilshere, I have no doubt he will be a great player in the future. Maybe Arshavin should move on and while they still get a decent amount form him.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-14-2011, 05:55 PM
Yeah he is, I'll remember that game against Liverpool (4-4) forever, he did nothing apart from score in that game, he hardly moved haha. That game though was one of the best games I've seen it will also been known as Fabianski's finest 90 minutes. Wigan play good football, or even Bolton. Maybe just a loan to see how he develops at a prem club like Wilshere, I have no doubt he will be a great player in the future. Maybe Arshavin should move on and while they still get a decent amount form him.

We have a great relationship with Owen Coyle so i dont see why not. But West Brom could do with a winger also

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 05:56 PM
Oh I think that I will remember the 2 Robben moments clearly for the rest of my life. But yeah, amazing that he didn't went down. In essence, we lost that game ourselves.

I really wanted Holland to win. Gio VB was one of my favourite players and that goal against Uruguay was outstanding! While the World Cup is the subject I may aswell bring up that I think Casillas is one of the most overrated players I've ever seen.

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 05:57 PM
We have a great relationship with Owen Coyle so i dont see why not. But West Brom could do with a winger also

Yeah, I hope he plays a more central role really, he has great vision and passing. West Brom do play great football, they were unlucky today, I really like Shane Long aswell.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-14-2011, 06:00 PM
I really wanted Holland to win. Gio VB was one of my favourite players and that goal against Uruguay was outstanding! While the World Cup is the subject I may aswell bring up that I think Casillas is one of the most overrated players I've ever seen.

DAMN FUCKING STRAIGHT

Yeah, I hope he plays a more central role really, he has great vision and passing. West Brom do play great football, they were unlucky today, I really like Shane Long aswell.

Yeah they looked ok today and that massive African bloke as well looked good could cause probelms for a lot of teams

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 06:03 PM
DAMN FUCKING STRAIGHT

Yeah they looked ok today and that massive African bloke as well looked good could cause probelms for a lot of teams

Yes!!!!! Finally someone who agrees with me instead of thinking na hes rated 90 on fifa he must be the best, you my friend have become one of my favourite people haah ;) Tchoyi is a good player, for me he has to many good and bad moments during a match lacking the consistency to step up to the next level but he is good.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-14-2011, 06:07 PM
Yes!!!!! Finally someone who agrees with me instead of thinking na hes rated 90 on fifa he must be the best, you my friend have become one of my favourite people haah ;) Tchoyi is a good player, for me he has to many good and bad moments during a match lacking the consistency to step up to the next level but he is good.

Oh yeah he is inconsistent but reminds me alot of Ricardo Fuller and will be a good edition to the premier league.

Yeah i never got Cas or Valdes i still think the best Spanish goalie around is Reina

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 06:11 PM
Oh yeah he is inconsistent but reminds me alot of Ricardo Fuller and will be a good edition to the premier league.

Yeah i never got Cas or Valdes i still think the best Spanish goalie around is Reina

Oh my god! Haha, I've said the same thing for years. Reina is one of the finest keepers around and if he played for Barca he would probably be Spains No.1. I geniuley thought I was the only person who thought that haha. Yeah good call with the Fuller comparison, he has moments of magic that are way to good for him to pull off haha.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-14-2011, 06:15 PM
Oh my god! Haha, I've said the same thing for years. Reina is one of the finest keepers around and if he played for Barca he would probably be Spains No.1. I geniuley thought I was the only person who thought that haha. Yeah good call with the Fuller comparison, he has moments of magic that are way to good for him to pull off haha.

Yeah thats his probelm if he played for a quality team he would be spains number 1 :)

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 06:16 PM
Yeah thats his probelm if he played for a quality team he would be spains number 1 :)

Haha, from hero to villian in seconds, well played sir, well played.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-14-2011, 06:17 PM
Haha, from hero to villian in seconds, well played sir, well played.

Joke but you know its true if he was playing for Man U or Barca or Real or Chelsea he would be No.1

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 06:19 PM
Joke but you know its true if he was playing for Man U or Barca or Real or Chelsea he would be No.1

I only think he would be if he has Barca or Madrid no.1. Casillas is Madrid captain and that makes Spain look good, thats how I see it anyway and is the only logical reason as to why Spain play Casillas over one of the best keepers ever in Pepe Reina.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-14-2011, 06:22 PM
I only think he would be if he has Barca or Madrid no.1. Casillas is Madrid captain and that makes Spain look good, thats how I see it anyway and is the only logical reason as to why Spain play Casillas over one of the best keepers ever in Pepe Reina.

Plus hes fucking Spains number one sports diva gotta count for brownie points.

But then again ive also never rated Puyol

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 06:26 PM

And he's back to hero haha. Puyol is so overrated its actually unbelievable, he's another class on fifa? He must be the best defender in the world. I think Pique is better but still not as good as Vidic so IMO is one of the best defenders ever. Puyol and Casillas are in the same bracket with Ibrahimovic and that is hugely overrated. Oh and yeah that reporter is fine though ;)

TheBeardOfZeus
08-14-2011, 06:27 PM

They did play well today, but we should have done a lot better. Was worried about that game going in, glad to get out with 3 points.

Casillas has always been overrated, he's always had a decent team infront of him.

I'll always rate Puyol, he is a terrific defender, and one of my inspirations growing up playing centre back. Magnificent leader, terrific header of the ball, slow as hell always has been but reads the game beautifully.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-14-2011, 06:28 PM
And he's back to hero haha. Puyol is so overrated its actually unbelievable, he's another class on fifa? He must be the best defender in the world. I think Pique is better but still not as good as Vidic so IMO is one of the best defenders ever. Puyol and Casillas are in the same bracket with Ibrahimovic and that is hugely overrated. Oh and yeah that reporter is fine though ;)

Puyol is SLOOOOW and short how the hell is he a quality CB i mean Cannoaro or what ever his name is was only about my height but he was pure quality.

Yep not a fan of Ibra but he gets the goals just like Ruud use to

I'll always rate Puyol, he is a terrific defender, and one of my inspirations growing up playing centre back. Magnificent leader, terrific header of the ball, slow as hell always has been but reads the game beautifully.

Sorry but hes too short and too slow to be terrific alot of players can read games are alot taller and can read games better look at Terry for instance

TheBeardOfZeus
08-14-2011, 06:28 PM

Ibra can be on another planet sometimes, he just has to believe in himself to do so.

Couple of years ago, Inter were going to lose the league on the last day, Ibra comes on for last 10 mins, injured for two months before, goes and scores 2 goals, wins the game and the title. He can be a game changer, and if you can change a game and season that dramatically, you are a star player in my book.

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 06:31 PM
Ibra can be on another planet sometimes, he just has to believe in himself to do so.

Couple of years ago, Inter were going to lose the league on the last day, Ibra comes on for last 10 mins, injured for two months before, goes and scores 2 goals, wins the game and the title. He can be a game changer, and if you can change a game and season that dramatically, you are a star player in my book.

I'll give him that, in Italy he has his moments. Its Cannavaro, former world player of the year, he was great.

Steve Austin
08-14-2011, 06:32 PM
Yeah Man Utd did deserve to win but West Brom were unlucky to lose. Anyway at least we all agree that Casillas is overrated and I can now sleep in peace, goodnight to all :)

TheBeardOfZeus
08-14-2011, 06:34 PM
I'll give him that, in Italy he has his moments. Its Cannavaro, former world player of the year, he was great.

He can anywhere, he sometimes needs to sort his attitude.

Yeah Man Utd did deserve to win but West Brom were unlucky to lose. Anyway at least we all agree that Casillas is overrated and I can now sleep in peace, goodnight to all :)

Night dude!

TheBeardOfZeus
08-14-2011, 06:36 PM
Sorry but hes too short and too slow to be terrific alot of players can read games are alot taller and can read games better look at Terry for instance

Too short? Yeah, but a terrific leap, could outjump 6ft 4 players with ease.

Slow? Yeah, but he read the game before it came to that.

Terry can read a game, but also fall to sleep. A la vs Germany 2010, sucked out by Ozil every two minutes.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-14-2011, 06:43 PM
Too short? Yeah, but a terrific leap, could outjump 6ft 4 players with ease.

Slow? Yeah, but he read the game before it came to that.

Terry can read a game, but also fall to sleep. A la vs Germany 2010, sucked out by Ozil every two minutes.

Well Terry and Puyol are alike both very overated sorry if you feel different but both are

TheBeardOfZeus
08-14-2011, 06:54 PM
Well Terry and Puyol are alike both very overated sorry if you feel different but both are

Oh I think Terry is, but I've always enjoyed Puyol. It's true he's declined, but he has been a terrific defender.

By the way, just thought of who Arsenal should 100% replace Fabregas with, and he's French ;)

Marvin Martin, plays for Sochaux, top assists ever in Ligue 1 last season, turned a 16th place team into 5th, would be relatively cheap, and to prove his pedigree, came on for France recently and completely changed the game, a full on great, young CAM.

Pumpkinhead
08-14-2011, 08:31 PM
Arsenal got a very promising star in Campbell

Steve Austin
08-15-2011, 06:34 AM
Thats Fabregas finalised, new conference at 1 on SSN for those interested ;)

TheBeardOfZeus
08-15-2011, 06:50 AM
Thats Fabregas finalised, new conference at 1 on SSN for those interested ;)

I know, they have to buy Marvin Martin.

Steve Austin
08-15-2011, 06:59 AM
I know, they have to buy Marvin Martin.

Maybe, they need someone though. Galatasaray are in talks to sign Eboue aswell, even worse loss than Fabregas for Arsenal if you ask me ;)

TheBeardOfZeus
08-15-2011, 07:03 AM
Maybe, they need someone though. Galatasaray are in talks to sign Eboue aswell, even worse loss than Fabregas for Arsenal if you ask me ;)

I think losing a good pair of socks is worse than losing Eboue.

But Arsene will look at Martin, 17 assists last season for Sochaux, scored in the first game back, and scored 2 and set up one on his French national debut? good player.

Steve Austin
08-15-2011, 07:05 AM
I think losing a good pair of socks is worse than losing Eboue.

But Arsene will look at Martin, 17 assists last season for Sochaux, scored in the first game back, and scored 2 and set up one on his French national debut? good player.

haha nice. Hmm seems a good player, with those assists would be a quality addition to their midfield, how old is he?

TheBeardOfZeus
08-15-2011, 07:08 AM
haha nice. Hmm seems a good player, with those assists would be a quality addition to their midfield, how old is he?

23. In my opinion, will be relatively cheap, no more than £15 million but I suspect they could get him for £10 million, and the creative spark they really need. Can build a great relationship with the strikers, especially of the talent of Van Persie, Gervinho and Walcott.

Steve Austin
08-15-2011, 07:10 AM
23. In my opinion, will be relatively cheap, no more than £15 million but I suspect they could get him for £10 million, and the creative spark they really need. Can build a great relationship with the strikers, especially of the talent of Van Persie, Gervinho and Walcott.

If they lose Nasri aswell then that Martin, Dann, Cahill or Jagielka and Mata would be solid signings. I hope these two leaving means more game for Ramsey he is a great player.

TheBeardOfZeus
08-15-2011, 07:14 AM
If they lose Nasri aswell then that Martin, Dann, Cahill or Jagielka and Mata would be solid signings. I hope these two leaving means more game for Ramsey he is a great player.

Yeah, I'd have thought they'd go with, if I was manager:

Szczesny
Gibbs - Vermalen - Cahill/Dann (Younger than Jags for me) - Sagna
Wilshire/Ramsey - Song/M'Vila - Martin/Ramsey/Wilshire
Walcott - RVP - Gervinho

Yann M'Vila would be a good signing too.

Steve Austin
08-15-2011, 07:18 AM
Yeah, I'd have thought they'd go with, if I was manager:

Szczesny
Gibbs - Vermalen - Cahill/Dann (Younger than Jags for me) - Sagna
Wilshire/Ramsey - Song/M'Vila - Martin/Ramsey/Wilshire
Walcott - RVP - Gervinho

Yann M'Vila would be a good signing too.

Yeah good call mine would be the same pretty much. M'Vila was brilliant when England played France whenever it was back along. Oh and congrats on the job at Bwin, I read that bit a bout the relegation battling team, good stuff :) I still think Blackburn and QPR will go down just not sure about the other slot yet.

TheBeardOfZeus
08-15-2011, 07:23 AM
Yeah good call mine would be the same pretty much. M'Vila was brilliant when England played France whenever it was back along. Oh and congrats on the job at Bwin, I read that bit a bout the relegation battling team, good stuff :) I still think Blackburn and QPR will go down just not sure about the other slot yet.

Yeah, he is a beast of a player.

And cheers man! Thanks, as in my Premier League blog, Blackburn will only just stay up, they need desperatly a centre back. QPR were poor, but did you see Norwich/Wigan? They both look absolutely abismal at the back, and that only spells trouble for me.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-15-2011, 07:30 AM
Thank God that SAGA is finally over and both sides win Arsenal get closer to what they wanted for him, a player unsettling the clubs leaves and we now have a transfer budget and Barca get a bargin player.

Hope he knows how to keep Xavi's seat on the bench warm :)

Now just sign Mata with this money and we still have money left over to sign a back up defensive mid how much is Palaicios again?(i know not happening :( )

Steve Austin
08-15-2011, 07:39 AM
Yeah, he is a beast of a player.

And cheers man! Thanks, as in my Premier League blog, Blackburn will only just stay up, they need desperatly a centre back. QPR were poor, but did you see Norwich/Wigan? They both look absolutely abismal at the back, and that only spells trouble for me.

No problem. Yeah I saw it, it was a good attacking game but poor defensively, I'm looking forward to Swansea vs Man City, I like Swansea, they probably have the best chance, if QPR get these new owners maybe with a bit of spending maybe they will. Norwich signed to many lower league players for my liking. Steve Kean banned from driving for 18 months for drink drving, sack worthy?

Steve Austin
08-15-2011, 07:40 AM
Thank God that SAGA is finally over and both sides win Arsenal get closer to what they wanted for him, a player unsettling the clubs leaves and we now have a transfer budget and Barca get a bargin player.

Hope he knows how to keep Xavi's seat on the bench warm :)

Now just sign Mata with this money and we still have money left over to sign a back up defensive mid how much is Palaicios again?(i know not happening :( )

12m I think, POULSEN!!!!

Eve's Arse No.1
08-15-2011, 07:59 AM
12m I think, POULSEN!!!!

No sorry i dont think Arsenal would accept 12m from Liverpool to take Poulsen off of them.

Steve Austin
08-15-2011, 08:04 AM
No sorry i dont think Arsenal would accept 12m from Liverpool to take Poulsen off of them.

Haha you play it well, what about 12m to assassinate him ;)

Eve's Arse No.1
08-15-2011, 09:03 AM
BREAKING NEWS JUST IN

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/15082011/58/world-football-galatasaray-confirm-eboue-talks.html

What does everyone think good or bad?

TheBeardOfZeus
08-15-2011, 09:05 AM
BREAKING NEWS JUST IN

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/15082011/58/world-football-galatasaray-confirm-eboue-talks.html

What does everyone think good or bad?

I've said this before.

Losing a sock from a pair is worse than losing Eboue, he's dreadful.

Enforcer23
08-15-2011, 12:18 PM
im starting to hate this club

Goldust22
08-15-2011, 12:22 PM
im starting to hate this club

Your Austrailian we h8 all your sports teams so the feelings mutual :)

Enforcer23
08-15-2011, 12:37 PM
Your Austrailian we h8 all your sports teams so the feelings mutual :)

ow yeah dont get me wrong all our soccer teams a shit yes i agree...and i do go for arsenal but its very annoying watching them lose for 6 years like this and then see them loose fabregas and now nasri fuck

Eve's Arse No.1
08-15-2011, 12:40 PM
You all have to realise that losing Fabregas and Nasri is both a good and bad thing.

Its bad because they are both quaility players.

But its good because neither of them wanted to be there, they disrupted the team and we now have money to buy new players.

People who say they support team but then stop liking them because they dont win any trophies for several years arent fans they are scum

Enforcer23
08-15-2011, 12:43 PM
You all have to realise that losing Fabregas and Nasri is both a good and bad thing.

But its good because neither of them wanted to be there, they disrupted the team and we now have money to buy new players.

People who say they support team but then stop liking them because they dont win any trophies for several years arent fans they are scum

ok i didint say i stoped supporting them

Eve's Arse No.1
08-15-2011, 12:48 PM
ok i didint say i stoped supporting them

But you said earlier you are starting to hate them.

Ive been an Arsenal fan since i started watching football i love them and i am proud of my team no matter what. We get europeon football each year and we play beautiful football which is a joy to watch at times. Yes its heart breaking when we lose to a team we shouldnt because we are playing so shit but i will never hate Arsenal

Enforcer23
08-15-2011, 12:55 PM
But you said earlier you are starting to hate them.

Ive been an Arsenal fan since i started watching football i love them and i am proud of my team no matter what. We get europeon football each year and we play beautiful football which is a joy to watch at times. Yes its heart breaking when we lose to a team we shouldnt because we are playing so shit but i will never hate Arsenal

i ment that in anger yes it proble came accross wrong but ive been watching them since the first year without henry and it is painfull watching what has happend these past seasons and with losing more of our players and wenger not buying at all it just feels like were helpless

TheBeardOfZeus
08-15-2011, 12:57 PM

I concurr with this.

I don't think, in the end, it'll be a bad thing.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-15-2011, 01:02 PM
i ment that in anger yes it proble came accross wrong but ive been watching them since the first year without henry and it is painfull watching what has happend these past seasons and with losing more of our players and wenger not buying at all it just feels like were helpless

money is the world of football

Juvenile Junkie
08-16-2011, 11:54 AM
AC Milan sold Shevchenko(when he was good) and won the Champions League at the end of the season...........

but thats AC Milan

Juvenile Junkie
08-16-2011, 11:55 AM
can't believe how many comments have been posted.it gives me an idea.gonna start 1 for all the other big European clubs

Eve's Arse No.1
08-16-2011, 11:56 AM
can't believe how many comments have been posted.it gives me an idea.gonna start 1 for all the other big European clubs

You contradict yourself in almost every post

Steve Austin
08-16-2011, 11:57 AM
AC Milan sold Shevchenko(when he was good) and won the Champions League at the end of the season...........

but thats AC Milan

Liverpool did the same thing with Owen.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-16-2011, 03:40 PM
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!

How crap were we tonight????

We had no creativity in the middle of the park AT all they kept passing it back looking for that spark which came from none of the players in the middle of the park PLUS how shit was Chamakh he was rarely in the box and did he even have a shot on goal?????

On the positive side Scsyney looks good as did are Centre Backs and even Frimpong was good when he came on.

But SHIT games from Chamakh and Song in particualr if we dont get 2 creative centre midfielders we are going to struggle to get in the top 6 never mind champions league :(

Steve Austin
08-16-2011, 03:53 PM
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!

How crap were we tonight????

We had no creativity in the middle of the park AT all they kept passing it back looking for that spark which came from none of the players in the middle of the park PLUS how shit was Chamakh he was rarely in the box and did he even have a shot on goal?????

On the positive side Scsyney looks good as did are Centre Backs and even Frimpong was good when he came on.

But SHIT games from Chamakh and Song in particualr if we dont get 2 creative centre midfielders we are going to struggle to get in the top 6 never mind champions league :(

I was gonna say the same thing, Udinese were a tad unlucky IMO, atleast they got the win though.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-16-2011, 04:03 PM
I was gonna say the same thing, Udinese were a tad unlucky IMO, atleast they got the win though.

I wouldnt say they were unlucky Sczsney Vermalean and Kosiceny were faultless tonight

Steve Austin
08-16-2011, 04:06 PM
I wouldnt say they were unlucky Sczsney Vermalean and Kosiceny were faultless tonight

I'll give you that. I just thought on another night some of those chances would of went in, a bit of luck on Arsenals side? Maybe. Di natale was faultless, he had a solid game. Creative genius.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-16-2011, 04:13 PM
I'll give you that. I just thought on another night some of those chances would of went in, a bit of luck on Arsenals side? Maybe. Di natale was faultless, he had a solid game. Creative genius.

He was good no doubt but maybe he dived to much BUT Gervinho looks a right diver

Steve Austin
08-16-2011, 04:15 PM
He was good no doubt but maybe he dived to much BUT Gervinho looks a right diver

Haha thats what its like it Italy. He does haha, that little mix up was good with the pen-goal kick thing ha.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-16-2011, 04:21 PM
Haha thats what its like it Italy. He does haha, that little mix up was good with the pen-goal kick thing ha.

That was funny the crowd roared. That ref was soooo shit think he blew his whistle every two minutes when both teams wanted to play on

Automatic
08-16-2011, 04:27 PM
That was funny the crowd roared. That ref was soooo shit think he blew his whistle every two minutes when both teams wanted to play on

A Dutch ref was it, wasn't it?

TheBeardOfZeus
08-16-2011, 05:48 PM

Didn't see the game, but that sounds promising at least. Creative solution? Marvin Martin.

He can, but he will put a lot of effort in, and he can be brilliant.

Steve Austin
08-16-2011, 05:54 PM
Didn't see the game, but that sounds promising at least. Creative solution? Marvin Martin.

He can, but he will put a lot of effort in, and he can be brilliant.

You and your Marvin Martin ;)

Steve Austin
08-17-2011, 05:19 PM
Sky Sports sources understand Arsenal midfielder Samir Nasri has moved a step closer to joining Manchester City.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11670_7108647,00.html

Borussia Dortmund insist they will only sell star youngster Mario Gotze to a foreign team rather than a domestic rival

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11095_7108545,00.html

Maybe Arsenal will sign him.......

Eve's Arse No.1
08-20-2011, 08:33 AM
An extremly poor performance from Arsenal YET again we were crap!!!!

Neville and Redknapp talking out there arse saying Ramsay is as good as Fabregas the player shows no creative flair what so ever.

And now we have 2 more injured defenders and another suspended DM fucking hell i dont think we have 4 fit defensive players in the squad.

PS how fucking awful was Arshavin he did he even want to be outhere today?????

Im a defender of Wenger BUT if he dosent sign some players after that performance he HAS to be shown the door. Now that we have 8 first team defender unavailable due to injury or suspension he must see that we need to sign players WHY OH WHY OH WHY did we bring on Bendtner who is leaving and Nasri started when hes leaving also????? Liverpool didnt even play well today they were crap and it shows how shite we are dont it.

Im kinda am just to furious after that!!!

Steve Austin
08-20-2011, 08:49 AM
An extremly poor performance from Arsenal YET again we were crap!!!!

Neville and Redknapp talking out there arse saying Ramsay is as good as Fabregas the player shows no creative flair what so ever.

And now we have 2 more injured defenders and another suspended DM fucking hell i dont think we have 4 fit defensive players in the squad.

PS how fucking awful was Arshavin he did he even want to be outhere today?????

Im a defender of Wenger BUT if he dosent sign some players after that performance he HAS to be shown the door. Now that we have 8 first team defender unavailable due to injury or suspension he must see that we need to sign players WHY OH WHY OH WHY did we bring on Bendtner who is leaving and Nasri started when hes leaving also????? Liverpool didnt even play well today they were crap and it shows how shite we are dont it.

Im kinda am just to furious after that!!!

Ah, its refreshing to see an honest Arsenal fan, it wasnt Liverpools best day but I wouldnt call them crap. Suarez is a freaking genius!! Oh Vermalen was brilliant aswell, the one positive for Arsenal fans.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-20-2011, 08:52 AM
Ah, its refreshing to see an honest Arsenal fan, it wasnt Liverpools best day but I wouldnt call them crap. Suarez is a freaking genius!! Oh Vermalen was brilliant aswell, the one positive for Arsenal fans.

Yeah 1 player out of the 10 that were still left on the field 1 player especially a cb dosent make all the difference. And how OFFSIDE was Suarez on the first goal.

But you all have to admit WENGER has to SIGN players our he has to GO simple as that. We have to many players leaving or not ready for the premier league to continue this for the entire season

Steve Austin
08-20-2011, 08:54 AM
Yeah 1 player out of the 10 that were still left on the field 1 player especially a cb dosent make all the difference. And how OFFSIDE was Suarez on the first goal.

But you all have to admit WENGER has to SIGN players our he has to GO simple as that. We have to many players leaving or not ready for the premier league to continue this for the entire season

Yeah I agree and Suarez was offside but I think Liverpool deserved the win, such a relief to finally win at Arsenal. Wenger definitely needs to buy or Arsenal will be in trouble.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-20-2011, 09:09 AM
Yeah I agree and Suarez was offside but I think Liverpool deserved the win, such a relief to finally win at Arsenal. Wenger definitely needs to buy or Arsenal will be in trouble.

Well they dont deserve the win more Arsenal desevered the loss. Again i dont understand the bench or the first team or even why 2 players who are leaving the club by the end of the month get in ahead of players who are staying.

He is becoming an OLD FASHIONED manager who either needs to get with the times or retire

Dude573
08-20-2011, 09:42 AM
I was thinking the whole match, why not bring on that Japanese kid, his attacking ability is..... mind boggling!

Tomsta666
08-20-2011, 09:51 AM
Au Revior Cesc!! Bonjour mid-table obscurity!

It makes me smile, because I have a few friends who are Arsenal "fans"

:)

Eve's Arse No.1
08-20-2011, 09:56 AM
I was thinking the whole match, why not bring on that Japanese kid, his attacking ability is..... mind boggling!

Because Bendtner who is leaving the club next week was on the bench thats why

Automatic
08-20-2011, 01:21 PM

Miyaichi? Too bad Wenger wanted him that bad, I would've enjoyed him an extra season in our squad.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-23-2011, 04:27 AM
Very Interesting Artice about 3 of the most poorly treated teams last season

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/article/65340/

Tomsta666
08-23-2011, 04:50 AM
I do talk shit about Arsenal, but honestly, I would like to see them have some luck in the Champions League one of these seasons.

Steve Austin
08-23-2011, 08:13 AM
A bad few weeks for Arsenal fans. Fabregas gone, Mata turning them down to join Chelsea, accepting a Nasri bid from Man City but maybe this will help ease the pain:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14623622.stm

Eve's Arse No.1
08-23-2011, 08:29 AM
Alittle we need to sign 3 or 4 players before the transfer window closes or we could become the new Liverpool

Manabu
08-24-2011, 07:58 AM
wenger signs too many youngsters, maybe its because Im a spurs fan but I cant see this being a good season for arsenal

Tommy Thunder
08-24-2011, 08:06 AM
I can seriously see Arsenal finishing outside the top 4.
They're not going to be able to sign a quality centre back and midfielder with just a week to go, or at least not at any price that Wenger wants to spend. With the transfer window drawing to a close, the price of players will go up as teams try and get the biggest price from teams that are desperate to sign players (like Arsenal).

Eve's Arse No.1
08-24-2011, 08:37 AM
Im an Arsenal fan and unless we sign 2 attacking Midfielders and 2 centre backs before the transfer window closes i think we will struggle to get europeon football altogether never mind champions league

TheBeardOfZeus
08-24-2011, 09:11 AM
Im an Arsenal fan and unless we sign 2 attacking Midfielders and 2 centre backs before the transfer window closes i think we will struggle to get europeon football altogether never mind champions league

I think one creative midfielder, one defensive midfielder and a defender will do.

Hazard, Martin, M'Vila and Dann would be most ideal I'd think.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-24-2011, 09:39 AM
I think one creative midfielder, one defensive midfielder and a defender will do.

Hazard, Martin, M'Vila and Dann would be most ideal I'd think.

I think we need 2 creative and 2 defenders think about against udinese tonight and Man U this weekend if you include Fab and Nasri Arsenal have 9 missing first team players tonight and against Man U with have 12 missing first team players and we are only on Game Week 3

TheBeardOfZeus
08-24-2011, 09:59 AM
I think we need 2 creative and 2 defenders think about against udinese tonight and Man U this weekend if you include Fab and Nasri Arsenal have 9 missing first team players tonight and against Man U with have 12 missing first team players and we are only on Game Week 3

True, but you risk bringing in too many in the same position and isolating some others. Martin would fill in Cesc, Hazard would replace Nasri, M'Vila will be a starter over Song and Dann would partner Vermalen. I know they need a left back, but there isn't many options left to them, Erik Pieters is good, but I can't think of too many others.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-24-2011, 10:04 AM
True, but you risk bringing in too many in the same position and isolating some others. Martin would fill in Cesc, Hazard would replace Nasri, M'Vila will be a starter over Song and Dann would partner Vermalen. I know they need a left back, but there isn't many options left to them, Erik Pieters is good, but I can't think of too many others.

Left back i dont think is an issue we have Gibbs who is injury prone but we have Traore who is a good back up left back, That young lad from Charlton cant rember his name his intials are CJ though and he can play left or right plus if we get desperate Sagna plays left to a high standard also.

But if you look at Arsenal now with 3 CBs injured all we have as a replacement is Miquel and he looked uncomfortable against Liverpool.

We could perhaps also do with a striker since Bendtner is leaving and Wenger is loosing faith in Chamakh

TheBeardOfZeus
08-24-2011, 10:18 AM
Left back i dont think is an issue we have Gibbs who is injury prone but we have Traore who is a good back up left back, That young lad from Charlton cant rember his name his intials are CJ though and he can play left or right plus if we get desperate Sagna plays left to a high standard also.

But if you look at Arsenal now with 3 CBs injured all we have as a replacement is Miquel and he looked uncomfortable against Liverpool.

We could perhaps also do with a striker since Bendtner is leaving and Wenger is loosing faith in Chamakh

True, Jenkinson is his name and he was impressive.

Again, good point, I think Miquel wasn't too bad, I think his head dropped from the own goal.

I think you do need cover for RVP, Chamakh will hopefully improve. Sign Papiss Demba Cisse, he's absolutely lethal.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-24-2011, 10:20 AM
True, Jenkinson is his name and he was impressive.

Again, good point, I think Miquel wasn't too bad, I think his head dropped from the own goal.

I think you do need cover for RVP, Chamakh will hopefully improve. Sign Papiss Demba Cisse, he's absolutely lethal.

Well i was thinking an older striker because we signed Joel Campbell plus we have Rhys Murphy, Afobe(think thats his name) and Wellington Silva

TheBeardOfZeus
08-24-2011, 10:21 AM
Well i was thinking an older striker because we signed Joel Campbell plus we have Rhys Murphy, Afobe(think thats his name) and Wellington Silva

Papiss Cisse is 27 this year, so he's not frightfully young.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-24-2011, 10:24 AM
Papiss Cisse is 27 this year, so he's not frightfully young.

True BUT that is 4 years on the books with no proven experience at this level. And Wenger looks for strikers to enter the team at early 20's when they are academy players.

Its a damn shame we didnt sign Klose he would of signed surely

TheBeardOfZeus
08-24-2011, 10:31 AM
True BUT that is 4 years on the books with no proven experience at this level. And Wenger looks for strikers to enter the team at early 20's when they are academy players.

Its a damn shame we didnt sign Klose he would of signed surely

Possibly, but he has gone off the boil for club recently, hence his departure from Bayern Munich.

I would take a risk on Cisse, because he is a gifted finisher, he may play for a poor side but he scored twice past Werder Bremen this weekend whilst being marked by Per Mertersacker, must show something.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-24-2011, 10:34 AM
Possibly, but he has gone off the boil for club recently, hence his departure from Bayern Munich.

I would take a risk on Cisse, because he is a gifted finisher, he may play for a poor side but he scored twice past Werder Bremen this weekend whilst being marked by Per Mertersacker, must show something.

Maybe i doubt he will sign a striker though i think we will be lucky to get 1 defender and 2 midfielders because he leaves things so bloody long.

But atleast deadline day will be an interesting watch.

BTW they have a interesting under the microscope look at Frimpongs debut on eurosport you might wanna watch since that kinda thing interests you

TheBeardOfZeus
08-24-2011, 10:40 AM
Maybe i doubt he will sign a striker though i think we will be lucky to get 1 defender and 2 midfielders because he leaves things so bloody long.

But atleast deadline day will be an interesting watch.

BTW they have a interesting under the microscope look at Frimpongs debut on eurosport you might wanna watch since that kinda thing interests you

True, he wouldn't try that in my opinion.

And I'll have a look dude, he looked good at the weekend, just a little too rash.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-24-2011, 10:41 AM
True, he wouldn't try that in my opinion.

And I'll have a look dude, he looked good at the weekend, just a little too rash.

Its Wenger he sees no problems

I think he was to nervous and eager.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-24-2011, 04:10 PM
3 fucking 1 and an amazing penalty save against a dirty diving team.

Rosicky was EPIC tonight im usually a hater of this dude but he put in sooo much effort tonight.

Also hat of too Scysney hes becoming more and more like a young schmiechal

Steve Austin
08-24-2011, 04:17 PM
3 fucking 1 and an amazing penalty save against a dirty diving team.

Rosicky was EPIC tonight im usually a hater of this dude but he put in sooo much effort tonight.

Also hat of too Scysney hes becoming more and more like a young schmiechal

I've always been a Rosicky fan, Its a shame for him that he has had so many injuries.

TheBeardOfZeus
08-24-2011, 04:20 PM
I'm a big Rosicky fan too.

But there is still a concern. Had that been United it would have been a different story.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-24-2011, 04:21 PM
I've always been a Rosicky fan, Its a shame for him that he has had so many injuries.

Yeah he was world class before he got injured for over a year

But tonight he was playing like he did before he was injured

Tomsta666
08-24-2011, 04:24 PM
I'm usually a hater of Arsenal, but I would LOVE to see them nail a champions league. They seem to be there every fucking season without fail, but always manage to cock it up somehow.

TheBeardOfZeus
08-24-2011, 04:24 PM

I'm also a big fan of Szczesny, he's awesome.

Steve Austin
08-24-2011, 04:25 PM

Yeah, I remember an FA Cup game when he destroyed Liverpool, it was hard for me to bring that up but I'm a big fan of his.

But there is still a concern. Had that been United it would have been a different story.

Yeah I thought the same, read your blog by the way, good stuff pal :)

Eve's Arse No.1
08-24-2011, 04:36 PM

Yeah well United are the second best team in the world at the minute.

And i actually change my mind about a DM i think Frimpong could do a great job but we still need an older striker(shame Di Natlia wouldnt be going anywhere), one or two play makers and one maybe two centrebacks as Djourou was our weakest player tonight

Automatic
08-24-2011, 04:45 PM
Arsenal is going to have a very hard season. I just hope they will still be able to play the style they used to play.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-27-2011, 09:12 AM
Arsenal to sign Park Chu-Young from Lille

Juvenile Junkie
08-27-2011, 10:13 AM
hijacked the deal,nothing new

Eve's Arse No.1
08-27-2011, 12:55 PM
hijacked the deal,nothing new

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz

What was that some more bias bullshit from you

Juvenile Junkie
08-28-2011, 07:29 AM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz

What was that some more bias bullshit from you

'He went to England to sign for Arsenal' - Lille president furious as Park Chu-Young snubs French champions
South Korean forward is reportedly on his way to London to sign for the Gunners after going back on an agreement he had with the French champions

Aug 27, 2011 2:15:00 PM
Comments
MORE ON : Arsenal, AS Monaco FC, Chu Young Park

Getty Images
Monaco striker Park Chu-Young will join Arsenal after reneging on an agreement to join Lille, according to the French champions' president.

Park had shaken hands on a move to Lille for €3 million following Monaco's relegation from Ligue 1. The South Korea captain was due to undergo the second part of his medical at Lille on Saturday though the president of the French champions now claims the striker has fled to London to finalise a move to England.

Lille are furious at the 26-year-old's apparent about face as he had earlier agreed a three-year deal, worth €190,000 a month.

Club president Michael Seydoux revealed that the Korean "went to England and, apparently, to sign for Arsenal".

According to L'Equipe Seydoux said: "We are stunned with his unacceptable behaviour in terms of human qualities. This shows the player had nothing to do with Lille."

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is thought to be keen on boosting his attacking options before the transfer window closes.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 07:45 AM
He didnt want to play for them and He wanted to play for us we signed he we didnt go behind any ones backs and we didnt break any rules

Juvenile Junkie
08-28-2011, 07:50 AM
He didnt want to play for them and He wanted to play for us we signed he we didnt go behind any ones backs and we didnt break any rules

But Barcelona players making comments on twitter about Fabregas is wrong..........

why not,Lille are a big club,they win trophies

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 07:57 AM
But Barcelona players making comments on twitter about Fabregas is wrong..........

why not,Lille are a big club,they win trophies

Doing what Barcelona did was very wrong Fab was still an Arsenal player under contract. He was very quiet about this him self for most of the 'saga' but Barcelona came out with things like Holding for Ransom, Kidnapped and Stealing him when he was young was wrong.

Arsenal gave Barcelona the opportunity to sign him on countless occassions but Barcelona refused to pay a fair price for him. Arsenal didnt make any comments about this player there has been no Arsenal player opening there mouths about him. What Barcelona did was extremly wrong and they have lost the respect of alot of pundits and football fans for what they did. You cant compare Arsenal offering a player who is out of contract a contract to what Barca did.

The French league is weaker then the English league.

For example would you expect a player from Ajax to jump at the oppurtunity to play for Roma?

Juvenile Junkie
08-28-2011, 08:41 AM
The French league is weaker then the English league.

So you would rather play for West Brom and Swansea over PSG,marseille and lyon??

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 08:45 AM
So you would rather play for West Brom and Swansea over PSG,marseille and lyon??

Retarded argument would you rather play for Liverpool, Chelsea or Man U if your going to bring up 3 of that leagues top teams at least compare 3 teams that are on par with their home league status.

Thats like me saying would you rather play for Barcelona, Real Madrid or Valencia over Cesena, Atlanta or Novara.

Stupid argument.

Juvenile Junkie
08-28-2011, 09:04 AM
Retarded argument would you rather play for Liverpool, Chelsea or Man U if your going to bring up 3 of that leagues top teams at least compare 3 teams that are on par with their home league status.

Thats like me saying would you rather play for Barcelona, Real Madrid or Valencia over Cesena, Atlanta or Novara.

Stupid argument.

Cesena,Atalanta and Novara!

I wouldn't be good enough to play for Real,valencia and FCB

Automatic
08-28-2011, 11:36 AM
For example would you expect a player from Ajax to jump at the oppurtunity to play for Roma?

LOLOLOL, Maarten Stekelenburg, first keeper of Ajax and the Dutch National team went from Ajax to Roma xD.

Byt he way, Arsenal is getting slaughtered against Man U.

CGBigMan
08-28-2011, 11:37 AM
LOLOLOL, Maarten Stekelenburg, first keeper of Ajax and the Dutch National team went from Ajax to Roma xD.

Byt he way, Arsenal is getting slaughtered against Man U.

no joke i went downstairs at 2-0 came back up and its 6-2wtf!?

Steve Austin
08-28-2011, 11:39 AM
Haha I'm really enjoying today, Arsenal and Tottenham both getting thrashed, its brilliant.

Automatic
08-28-2011, 11:40 AM
no joke i went downstairs at 2-0 came back up and its 6-2wtf!?

They scored 3 times in 6 minutes.
Very nice.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 11:46 AM
Awful performance its the problem we have 2 great defenders but when neither of these two play this happens.

To be honest i was half hoping for this if we couldnt beat Man U it should be the kick up Wengers arse that he has needed these last six years

CGBigMan
08-28-2011, 11:51 AM
we scots call this getting 'Pumped Rotten'

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 11:52 AM
I call this having a weak defense and spending 18m on a 17yr old winger and £0 on defenders

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 11:57 AM
If i were the Arsenal Board i would sit Wenger down tonight and ask him who is transfer targets are.

If he dosent have a list of 5 players who arent experienced players then he needs to be shown the door so we can hire a manager who isnt blind to the weaknesses of this Arsenal squad

Automatic
08-28-2011, 11:58 AM
I call this having a weak defense and spending 18m on a 17yr old winger and £0 on defenders

Just be glad that Arsenal is financially healthy. Almost all the other clubs in the EPL are in massive debt.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 12:00 PM
Just be glad that Arsenal is financially healthy. Almost all the other clubs in the EPL are in massive debt.

Hey im not glad at all. We are in crisis.

They need to spend money and if we 'dont have any' we need loans because if we continue this way we will be lucky to finish inside the top 10

Steve Austin
08-28-2011, 12:00 PM
Haha that performance was funnier than some of the best comedy's I've seen. Sack him!

Top 4

Man Utd
Man City
Liverpool
Chelsea

Bottom 3

QPR
Tottenham
Arsenal

;)

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 12:01 PM
Haha that performance was funnier than some of the best comedy's I've seen. Sack him!

Top 4

Man Utd
Man City
Liverpool
Chelsea

Bottom 3

QPR
Tottenham
Arsenal

;)

Yep they might need to hes stuck in his own way im not sure if he has gone senile or if he just wants to be sacked

Steve Austin
08-28-2011, 12:03 PM
Yep they might need to hes stuck in his own way im not sure if he has gone senile or if he just wants to be sacked

Haha. He should go to PSG and take Chamakh and the rest of the crap with him.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 12:04 PM
Haha. He should go to PSG and take Chamakh and the rest of the crap with him.

Its not the players fault.

Even Merson(who is Arsenal through and through) can see its not the players fault. The blame lies with one man

Steve Austin
08-28-2011, 12:12 PM
Its not the players fault.

Even Merson(who is Arsenal through and through) can see its not the players fault. The blame lies with one man

Chamakh, haha. Yeah I know, Merson is outraged and rightly so, that could well be one of the worst performances I've seen. Wenger needs to go, a fresh start for Arsenal if not than I say to Vermaelen and Van Persie, Get Out! They're to good for a team who perform like that. Sczezny didn't even have a bad game the poor guy.

Enforcer23
08-28-2011, 12:14 PM
that was a bad game...something needs to change at arsenal

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 12:15 PM
Yep if i were Van Persie, Vermaelen and Sagna i would consider leaving.

Vermalen though actually said he dosent expect anything from us this season but he will stay and fight.

Yep this one set of Arsenal tactics that Wenger seems to have plays right into Fergies hands each time.

Fergie actually feels sorry for Arsenal which is a bad sign if anything.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 12:15 PM
that was a bad game...something needs to change at arsenal

Yeah its called everything

Enforcer23
08-28-2011, 12:21 PM
Yeah its called everything

did you see the line up straight away i knew we were screwed

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 12:24 PM
did you see the line up straight away i knew we were screwed

Yep

are attacking 3 were ok with VP, Ars and Walcott.

But then you had a player who was playing league 1 football in midfield along with Ramsey(who i dont rate AT all), That right back whos played what 5 or 6 league games (who Young DESTROYED), the two error prone players in Koscieny and Djourouo. Then you have Traore who wasnt good enough to start for Portsmouth.

We need 5 players.

Then you hear Wenger going well its not my worst day as Arsenal Manager. 14 games 13 points out of a possible 45!!!! and we lose 8-2 to a team we should be contending with.

TheBeardOfZeus
08-28-2011, 12:29 PM

Hey, West Brom are a decent side! I'd rather face Marseille than them!

And Arsenal were poor today, Djourou, Koscielny, Arshavin, Jenkinson, Ramsey, Traore were all extremely poor.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 12:29 PM
Hey, West Brom are a decent side! I'd rather face Marseille than them!

And Arsenal were poor today, Djourou, Koscielny, Arshavin, Jenkinson, Ramsey, Traore were all extremely poor.

As was Wenger

Enforcer23
08-28-2011, 12:38 PM
As was Wenger

this man was once a great manager WTF happened

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 12:40 PM
this man was once a great manager WTF happened

Hes been declining these past 6 years.

Now we are in crisis it will be interesting to see what happens next

Enforcer23
08-28-2011, 12:43 PM
Hes been declining these past 6 years.

Now we are in crisis it will be interesting to see what happens next

hey as long as we dont go down..then yes it will be and hopefully it conducts change

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 12:45 PM
hey as long as we dont go down..then yes it will be and hopefully it conducts change

M8 thats becoming the seriousness of the situation we look like relegation candidates at the minute.

Steve Austin
08-28-2011, 12:49 PM
M8 thats becoming the seriousness of the situation we look like relegation candidates at the minute.

Haha a few years ago I never thought I'd see Arsenal fans talking about relegation. Liverpool were this poor last season (first half) they didn't have 7 points until October and they finished 7th because like Arsenal they are to good not to finish in the half even though they are extremely poor at the moment. I really can't see Arsenal finishing outside the top 7.

Automatic
08-28-2011, 12:59 PM
Hey im not glad at all. We are in crisis.

They need to spend money and if we 'dont have any' we need loans because if we continue this way we will be lucky to finish inside the top 10

You're being too opportunistic here. Maybe they need a few extra players, but it would be stupid to spend millions of pounds to keep up appearances with Man United, Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool.

Enforcer23
08-28-2011, 12:59 PM
Haha a few years ago I never thought I'd see Arsenal fans talking about relegation. Liverpool were this poor last season (first half) they didn't have 7 points until October and they finished 7th because like Arsenal they are to good not to finish in the half even though they are extremely poor at the moment. I really can't see Arsenal finishing outside the top 7.

yeah but it really can happen

TheBeardOfZeus
08-28-2011, 01:07 PM
They have to spend, to not spend would be the exact wrong option.

It was clear that they need new players, blindingly clear.

Pumpkinhead
08-28-2011, 01:14 PM

and also stop selling their top players, some experience players will be needed

Leggo
08-28-2011, 01:15 PM

Agreed BOZ, but listening to wenger post match, I don't think he will.

Juvenile Junkie
08-28-2011, 01:18 PM
Arsenal were
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

so much for that hot garbage that was floating around that the EPL had a 6 way title race.Im so glad I am not like on of those idiots who actually fell for that nonsense.

TheBeardOfZeus
08-28-2011, 01:19 PM
and also stop selling their top players, some experience players will be needed

Cesc was always going to go, Arsene was deluded to think he wouldn't. Exactly the same as when Ronaldo left United, but we replaced him ASAP.

Nasri, last year of his contract, £25 million? You can't say no, but they needed to happen much sooner.

Agreed BOZ, but listening to wenger post match, I don't think he will.

Which is why he should be sacked now, if not Arsenal will be butchered by more sides.

TheBeardOfZeus
08-28-2011, 01:20 PM
Arsenal were
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

so much for that hot garbage that was floating around that the EPL had a 6 way title race.Im so glad I am not like on of those idiots who actually fell for that nonsense.

It'll be a 3-way race, and most always believed that. It may turn into a 4 way race if Liverpool keep impressing, but it'll be United, City and Chelsea.

Tottenham were never going to get anywhere near the title.

Juvenile Junkie
08-28-2011, 01:21 PM
wow,Man United.

No,its not the players fault,they shouldn't be playing for Arsenal in the first place.

I wonder now with PSG and russian side Anzhi now being in possession of new found wealth,if Sagna or Arshavin would fancy a move back home and get away from Arsenal.

Juvenile Junkie
08-28-2011, 01:24 PM
It'll be a 3-way race, and most always believed that. It may turn into a 4 way race if Liverpool keep impressing, but it'll be United, City and Chelsea.

I know,thats what i thought,but some people really fell for the EPL-marketing wish wash of a 6 way.

If any Arsenal fan is looking for an excuse,try the whole Howard Webb was the ref thing,but jeez 8 -2???

Juvenile Junkie
08-28-2011, 01:25 PM
Cesc was always going to go, Arsene was deluded to think he wouldn't. Exactly the same as when Ronaldo left United, but we replaced him ASAP.

Nasri, last year of his contract, £25 million? You can't say no, but they needed to happen much sooner.

True.The timing was poor.

TheBeardOfZeus
08-28-2011, 01:26 PM
wow,Man United.

No,its not the players fault,they shouldn't be playing for Arsenal in the first place.

I wonder now with PSG and russian side Anzhi now being in possession of new found wealth,if Sagna or Arshavin would fancy a move back home and get away from Arsenal.

I think Arshavin should go anyway, I could have had a better game than him for Arsenal today. I think Sagna is loyal enough to stay for at least this season.

I know,thats what i thought,but some people really fell for the EPL-marketing wish wash of a 6 way.

If any Arsenal fan is looking for an excuse,try the whole Howard Webb was the ref thing,but jeez 8 -2???

I don't think they would say anything about Howard Webb, if anything he gave them every chance to get back in the game.

Pumpkinhead
08-28-2011, 01:31 PM

I thnik Liverpool will reach the 4th spot this season, but they don't have enough to win the title

TheBeardOfZeus
08-28-2011, 01:42 PM
I thnik Liverpool will reach the 4th spot this season, but they don't have enough to win the title

It depends on how they continue to play, because they look a threat, but they will most likely fall short.

Juvenile Junkie
08-28-2011, 01:44 PM

yes i agree,4th spot,maybe a cup

Juvenile Junkie
08-28-2011, 01:46 PM
I think Arshavin should go anyway, I could have had a better game than him for Arsenal today. I think Sagna is loyal enough to stay for at least this season.

I don't think they would say anything about Howard Webb, if anything he gave them every chance to get back in the game.

Arshavin should have never joined Arsenal,he is more suited to Spain/Italy/Germany,not that being an EPL type player is the be all,end all

TheBeardOfZeus
08-28-2011, 01:52 PM
Arshavin should have never joined Arsenal,he is more suited to Spain/Italy/Germany,not that being an EPL type player is the be all,end all

True, but he also has been very poor all last season, and I think he's really past it now.

Juvenile Junkie
08-28-2011, 02:00 PM
So I take it at this point,unless Real Madrid win 14-0,nobody will take notice?

Derby in la Liga tonight,Sevilla vs big spenders Malaga,hopefully a more competitive game than City,United and Madrid

Steve Austin
08-28-2011, 02:24 PM
yes i agree,4th spot,maybe a cup

I calling 3rd, Chelsea look poor. There is no stopping the Manchester teams for the top 2 places.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 02:32 PM
I calling 3rd, Chelsea look poor. There is no stopping the Manchester teams for the top 2 places.

Yeah i agree with this Liverpool should be pushing for 3rd. Chelsea look out of sorts as do Tottenham and Arsenal. So its a 3 horse race between the 2 manchesters and Liverpool.

Arsenal need to sack Wenger the last 6 seasons have been awful. We arent going to do anything this year so no pressure on the new guy and it gives him time to rebuild

Automatic
08-28-2011, 04:25 PM
http://www.vi.nl/upload/f5657aa7-e61f-4024-81dd-03d7eb646daf_Wenger_SpandoekVI01_1024.jpg

VanHooliganX
08-28-2011, 04:48 PM
I woke up from a nap. Looked at the scores lines to see 8-2!?

All my Man Utd friends are joining the facebook group "I'd 8-2 be an Arsenal fan"
I lol'd but this premier league table is so weird at the moment!

jordan1995
08-28-2011, 04:50 PM
not wengers fault tbh its not his fault if the owners want to sell his players :( ....i think theyll finish 4th or 5th

Tomsta666
08-28-2011, 04:51 PM
http://cache2.allpostersimages.com/p/LRG/8/857/H2BJ000Z/posters/arsenal-football-club-club-badge.jpg
http://images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/l/lol_cat-12926.jpg

Automatic
08-28-2011, 05:19 PM
I woke up from a nap. Looked at the scores lines to see 8-2!?

All my Man Utd friends are joining the facebook group "I'd 8-2 be an Arsenal fan"
I lol'd but this premier league table is so weird at the moment!

Lol at the name xD.
Last season Feyenoord lost 10-0. Against a main rival: PSV. 10-0. That was hard. It kept me away from football for 2 weeks.

Pumpkinhead
08-28-2011, 05:34 PM
Lol at the name xD.
Last season Feyenoord lost 10-0. Against a main rival: PSV. 10-0. That was hard. It kept me away from football for 2 weeks.

I remember that game!, the coach was sacked right??

Automatic
08-28-2011, 05:37 PM
I remember that game!, the coach was sacked right??

Nope, and that was the right decision.

Tomsta666
08-28-2011, 06:34 PM
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01784/Arsene-Wenger_1784787b.jpg

VanHooliganX
08-28-2011, 06:52 PM
Oh lord Arsenal. Bad day at the office :S

Best thing they can do is forget about it and focus on Swansea.
Same for Spurs.

Pumpkinhead
08-28-2011, 07:15 PM
Oh lord Arsenal. Bad day at the office :S

Best thing they can do is forget about it and focus on Swansea.
Same for Spurs.

Don't think they will ever forget it

TheBeardOfZeus
08-28-2011, 07:19 PM
Don't think they will ever forget it

I don't think I will either.

:D

Juvenile Junkie
08-29-2011, 06:10 AM
http://www.vi.nl/upload/f5657aa7-e61f-4024-81dd-03d7eb646daf_Wenger_SpandoekVI01_1024.jpg

In Arsene we RUST! (yes,they will RUST)

I knew Nasri,what a stupid banner,he played for Marseille and played for France BEFORE Joining Arsenal,dumb ignorant PREMFACERS!

People knew fabregas four years ago,four years ago was 2007.....

Tomsta666
08-29-2011, 06:44 AM
http://i55.tinypic.com/vmsvhc.gif

The look on Rosicky's face here says it all
He's like "fuuuuuuuck this shit!!"

TheBeardOfZeus
08-29-2011, 06:47 AM
http://i55.tinypic.com/vmsvhc.gif

The look on Rosicky's face here says it all
He's like "fuuuuuuuck this shit!!"

I saw that yesterday, and it's the craziest thing I've seen.

tnawhat
08-29-2011, 07:44 AM
man united rule 8 - 2 thumping of arsenal
i think wenger needs to lose his job imo
his transfer policy is stupid

Juvenile Junkie
08-30-2011, 12:48 AM
what TRANSFER policy?

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 09:23 AM
Arsenal just signed the SK captain from Monaco

Metersacker having a medical as is Santos from Fenerbache

Alex and Benyaoun also in talks to sign

Steve Austin
08-30-2011, 09:56 AM
Arsenal just signed the SK captain from Monaco

Metersacker having a medical as is Santos from Fenerbache

Alex and Benyaoun also in talks to sign

I heard they had a 40m euro bid rejected for Gotze aswell. They've given up on Cahill becuase they are Signing Mertesacker and I hope Benayoun goes to Arsenal I like him and would welcome the signing but he's not going to get into the Liverpool team and he would just end up on the bench like at Chelsea, if Joe Cole does go on loan to Lille though he may get more game time.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 12:08 PM
It looks like the Benayoun deal is a backup if Mario Gotzhe dosent sign 35 million transfer record

Steve Austin
08-30-2011, 12:30 PM
It looks like the Benayoun deal is a backup if Mario Gotzhe dosent sign 35 million transfer record

Ah fair play to them. Wenger is going nuts!!! All I see is Arsenal set to sign.... Arsenal enquire about.....Having medical at Arsenal, about time, Arsenal fans must be loving it, he's finally spending and not just on young players.

Automatic
08-30-2011, 12:42 PM
Wenger is under some heavy pressure if he's waisting all that money.

Juvenile Junkie
08-30-2011, 01:05 PM
So it takes an 8-2 loss to get Arsenal into the transfer market??

This is pathetic,Valencia are like 200 million in debt(owners pulled out leaving the debt on them) and spend more on transfers.

Juventus,who are still suffering the effects of Calciopoli are more active than Arsenal.Sad,just sad

And lets not kid ourselves,the main reason why Arsenal made the top 4 for so long,is because for the most part,FC Kindergarten had no competition form fifth place downwards when EPl had the same top four over and over and over again

Arsenal are SPain's equivalent of Villarreal

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 01:59 PM
LOL Junkie sound like a Moron yet again

Arsenal would of finished 2nd last year if the correct refree decisions were made as shown by a report.

You just dont like English football and h8 Arsenal because your a Barca fan.

Arsenal have gone through a hard time and yet have still been able to compete with the top 4 teams in the premier league. Same with Liverpool they have had a shite last few years but this year they seem back on track.

Spain the 1 team league thats RIGHT 1 team league is boring.

Whilst the premier league has Man U(who look amazing at the minute), Chelsea(who look kinda in trouble), Liverpool(who after a few years look back on track still need a CB though), Manchester City(money money money), Arsenal(who's board has finally woken up and allowed Wenger to spend), Tottenham(who keep pushing and pushing and last year were excellent in the champions league)

I just cant see how you can say that the English Premier League isnt competitive when a number of teams can win or finish in the top 4. Spanish league will end Barca winning the league because there is zero competition. Second will be Real Madrid. As it has been for HOW many seasons now?????

You bore me in all honesty Junkie because your opinions arent valid as they are soooo bias against the premier league.

Anyway back on point.

From what i hear the Arsenal Board wouldnt let Wenger have money. As soon as David Dein left Wengers voice with the board was silenced thats why we havent been spending big in these recent years.

I can see us signing Mertescaker and Silva by the end of the night. And an attacking midfielder by tomorrow as well as another centre back.

Junkie you can slate Arsenal as much as you want as a club but we are in the process of being taken over, we are now spending money and we are still a force to be reckoned with unlike Valencia or Juventus.

Juvenile Junkie
08-30-2011, 02:08 PM
LOL Junkie sound like a Moron yet again

Arsenal would of finished 2nd last year if the correct refree decisions were made as shown by a report.

You just dont like English football and h8 Arsenal because your a Barca fan.

Arsenal have gone through a hard time and yet have still been able to compete with the top 4 teams in the premier league. Same with Liverpool they have had a shite last few years but this year they seem back on track.

Spain the 1 team league thats RIGHT 1 team league is boring.

Whilst the premier league has Man U(who look amazing at the minute), Chelsea(who look kinda in trouble), Liverpool(who after a few years look back on track still need a CB though), Manchester City(money money money), Arsenal(who's board has finally woken up and allowed Wenger to spend), Tottenham(who keep pushing and pushing and last year were excellent in the champions league)

I just cant see how you can say that the English Premier League isnt competitive when a number of teams can win or finish in the top 4. Spanish league will end Barca winning the league because there is zero competition. Second will be Real Madrid. As it has been for HOW many seasons now?????

You bore me in all honesty Junkie because your opinions arent valid as they are soooo bias against the premier league.

Anyway back on point.

From what i hear the Arsenal Board wouldnt let Wenger have money. As soon as David Dein left Wengers voice with the board was silenced thats why we havent been spending big in these recent years.

I can see us signing Mertescaker and Silva by the end of the night. And an attacking midfielder by tomorrow as well as another centre back.

Junkie you can slate Arsenal as much as you want as a club but we are in the process of being taken over, we are now spending money and we are still a force to be reckoned with unlike Valencia or Juventus.

from 2004 - 2009,the Top 4 spot was never in threat.Only now.

Actually,Valencia's trophy drought is shorter than yours,they won The Spanish Cup in 2008.

And as for Andre Santos,he's a wingback,better attacking than defending,not sure if Arsenal need someone like that.

Juvenile Junkie
08-30-2011, 02:09 PM

You live in a dream world if you think that the EPL is a 6-way title race

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 02:12 PM
from 2004 - 2009,the Top 4 spot was never in threat.Only now.

Actually,Valencia's trophy drought is shorter than yours,they won The Spanish Cup in 2008.

And as for Andre Santos,he's a wingback,better attacking than defending,not sure if Arsenal need someone like that.

LOL Arsenal were one of the best clubs in the world back then as were Liverpool and Man U and Chelsea you cant argue that. So the top four was always going to be like that im not going to apologise because England had four world class teams back then and Spain only has 2

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 02:13 PM
You live in a dream world if you think that the EPL is a 6-way title race

Nope never said that i think the champions league places are we are discussing top 4 not who will win the league.

STOP changing the discussion because you know your wrong you do this EVERY time and its boring

Juvenile Junkie
08-30-2011, 02:22 PM
*******Auto ignore******

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 02:24 PM
*******Auto ignore******

LOL yet again you start losing a debate and you quit lol no valid points to make i guess

Steve Austin
08-30-2011, 02:57 PM
Liverpool have signed Coates according to Suarez on Twitter and Evian have agreed a deal for Poulsen (celebrations and loud cheers) All they need is maybe another striker as N'gog looks like he is leaving. (I know that this is the Arsenal thread but someone mentioned all they need is a CB)

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 03:00 PM
Liverpool have signed Coates according to Suarez on Twitter and Evian have agreed a deal for Poulsen (celebrations and loud cheers) All they need is maybe another striker as N'gog looks like he is leaving. (I know that this is the Arsenal thread but someone mentioned all they need is a CB)

Its cool isnt there something about this Coates deal that is putting Liverpool in trouble something about a work permit

Happy for you that Poulsen left i love it when i player i hate leaves my club *COUGH* Traore

Steve Austin
08-30-2011, 03:07 PM
Its cool isnt there something about this Coates deal that is putting Liverpool in trouble something about a work permit

Happy for you that Poulsen left i love it when i player i hate leaves my club *COUGH* Traore

Yeah it was the work permit earlier but officials from Coates' team came over to help get it and them Suarez wrote that about an hour ago so I'm guessing its done. Haha it was a great moment when I saw it, he was absolutely terrible. Haha he is a decent signing for QPR though, they could stay up if they get a few more players they are linked with and if they gel together. They have a few more, Almunia and Bendtner then it will be PARTY TIME!!!

Juvenile Junkie
08-30-2011, 03:16 PM
last week Kaka was linked to Arsenal,man,losing 8-2 can be such a buzz killer

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 03:18 PM
Yeah it was the work permit earlier but officials from Coates' team came over to help get it and them Suarez wrote that about an hour ago so I'm guessing its done. Haha it was a great momor ent when I saw it, he was absolutely terrible. Haha he is a decent signing for QPR though, they could stay up if they get a few more players they are linked with and if they gel together. They have a few more, Almunia and Bendtner then it will be PARTY TIME!!!

Yep Bendtner seems to be signing for stoke after the Lukalu loan deal feel through.

Almunia well no one wants him

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 03:19 PM
last week Kaka was linked to Arsenal,man,losing 8-2 can be such a buzz killer

Never ever rated Kaka.

Even the Madrid fans didnt want him when he signed.

Brazilian players apart from Gilberto Silva never seem to do that much in the premier league anyway.

Maybe Alex and the two twin wingbacks at United are the other expections

Juvenile Junkie
08-30-2011, 03:24 PM
Never ever rated Kaka.

Even the Madrid fans didnt want him when he signed.

Brazilian players apart from Gilberto Silva never seem to do that much in the premier league anyway.

Maybe Alex and the two twin wingbacks at United are the other expections

true,And look how many South Americans flopped at Man United before the twins.Heck Anderson at Porto was Ronaldinho(2004 -2006) esque,as good as he is now,Man united sort of ruined him, he was a hot property attacking forward