Juvenile Junkie
08-30-2011, 03:25 PM
Almunia well no one wants him

All by myself
don't wanna be
all by myself

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 03:26 PM
true,And look how many South Americans flopped at Man United before the twins.Heck Anderson at Porto was Ronaldinho(2004 -2006) esque,as good as he is now,Man united sort of ruined him, he was a hot property attacking forward

Veron is the biggest flop i can think of and he played for both Man U and Chelsea.

Anderson is good BUT he pissed of Fergie and the ONE thing you dont do is piss off Fergie its a rookie mistake and i really hate seeing it happen

Juvenile Junkie
08-30-2011, 03:29 PM
Veron is the biggest flop i can think of and he played for both Man U and Chelsea.

Anderson is good BUT he pissed of Fergie and the ONE thing you dont do is piss off Fergie its a rookie mistake and i really hate seeing it happen

Forlan started 1 game every full moon at Man United.

Veron didn't suit Man united,with keane and Scholes in midfield,whilst good in Europe.Tempo + style of play didn't suit him,kinda like Berbatov

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 03:31 PM
Forlan started 1 game every full moon at Man United.

Veron didn't suit Man united,with keane and Scholes in midfield,whilst good in Europe.Tempo + style of play didn't suit him,kinda like Berbatov

Berbatov was excellent at united last season 32 games 20 goals so not sure what your getting at with that.

Forlan played quite abit but if you dont score you dont play

Juvenile Junkie
08-30-2011, 03:33 PM
Berbatov was excellent at united last season 32 games 20 goals so not sure what your getting at with that.

Forlan played quite abit but if you dont score you dont play

Style of play @ Man united,isn't Berbatov-suited

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 03:39 PM

He scores 20 odd goals a season how is he not suited to it exactly?

He wouldnt be scoring if he wasnt

VanHooliganX
08-31-2011, 12:00 AM

It took Berbatov a season and a half - 2 seasons to adapt to United playing style.
Spurs and Man Utds attacking style are different and he needed a lot of time to get used to it.
It's like Aguero. If you look at his stats of where he's played he's needed 1 season to get used to it, and then does incredibly well (Although he is doing bloody well for Man City atm)

Thats what Junkie means.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-31-2011, 12:01 AM
It took Berbatov a season and a half - 2 seasons to adapt to United playing style.
Spurs and Man Utds attacking style are different and he needed a lot of time to get used to it.
It's like Aguero. If you look at his stats of where he's played he's needed 1 season to get used to it, and then does incredibly well (Although he is doing bloody well for Man City atm)

Thats what Junkie means.

thanks that i can understand

VanHooliganX
08-31-2011, 12:09 AM
thanks that i can understand

No worries pal :)

VanHooliganX
08-31-2011, 06:01 AM
Just had a good giggle at this.
Chu-Young Park has signed for Arsenal.
The giggle is that I bought him on Championship Manager (few editions ago mind) and he did terrible for me.

I hope he does well though :)

Juvenile Junkie
08-31-2011, 06:04 AM
Just had a good giggle at this.
Chu-Young Park has signed for Arsenal.
The giggle is that I bought him on Championship Manager (few editions ago mind) and he did terrible for me.

I hope he does well though :)

so Arsenal signed a South Korean called Park,talk about right name,wrong package

VanHooliganX
08-31-2011, 06:10 AM
so Arsenal signed a South Korean called Park,talk about right name,wrong package

Aye. Can't wait for Park vs. Park in the rematch.

Juvenile Junkie
08-31-2011, 09:24 AM
imagine if wrestling had a transfer window.....

Vince Russo would sell AJ Styles to the WWE,and use the funds to purchase Tank Abbott,Necro Butcher,Lex Lugar and A-1

VanHooliganX
08-31-2011, 11:07 AM
imagine if wrestling had a transfer window.....

Vince Russo would sell AJ Styles to the WWE,and use the funds to purchase Tank Abbott,Necro Butcher,Lex Lugar and A-1

and TNA would brag about this for the next few weeks

Juvenile Junkie
09-01-2011, 01:19 AM
Wow,Arsenal sign players who would not make the starting XI's at Real,Barca,Manyoo,Chelsea,City,LFC,Inter and AC Milan,panic buys.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 06:03 AM
Wow,Arsenal sign players who would not make the starting XI's at Real,Barca,Manyoo,Chelsea,City,LFC,Inter and AC Milan,panic buys.

Im Juvenille Junkie I h8 arsenal they are shite.

So what they went a year undefeated they were shit back then as well. They have to legendary players at all and i mean come on does anyone think any of their players are any good lol. I mean they have never been any good. Look at Thierry Henry he was only ok in the premier league but when he moved to Barcelona he became a legend. Although ive never seen these new Arsenal players play for Arsenal before im still going to call them shit and say they cant get into anyone elses team. I mean i moan and moan about how they only sign young players but when they finally sign players with experience i call them crap without seeing them have their debuts for Arsenal.

Im not anti English Football at all before you all start they are in the top 3 leagues in the world i mean it goes Spain(who you never know who is going to win the league), Italy (who are just amazing) and England (where the league is nothing compared to the German, French, Portugese and Russian Leagues but im still going to say they are in the top 3).

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________

Not trying to be a dick towards you Juvenille but im not the only one who hates your views on English Football because:

1. They are just full of hate
2. They are extremely bias against the Premier League
3. Whenever someone slates one of your favorite leagues you rant on and on and on. And at times you get aggressive about it.

If you have nothing positive to say on the Premier League, its teams or its history. Then please SHUT the FUCK up.

Its becoming annoying, arrogant and well your coming across as a real moron.

Juvenile Junkie
09-01-2011, 07:45 AM
Im Juvenille Junkie I h8 arsenal they are shite.

So what they went a year undefeated they were shit back then as well. They have to legendary players at all and i mean come on does anyone think any of their players are any good lol. I mean they have never been any good. Look at Thierry Henry he was only ok in the premier league but when he moved to Barcelona he became a legend. Although ive never seen these new Arsenal players play for Arsenal before im still going to call them shit and say they cant get into anyone elses team. I mean i moan and moan about how they only sign young players but when they finally sign players with experience i call them crap without seeing them have their debuts for Arsenal.

Im not anti English Football at all before you all start they are in the top 3 leagues in the world i mean it goes Spain(who you never know who is going to win the league), Italy (who are just amazing) and England (where the league is nothing compared to the German, French, Portugese and Russian Leagues but im still going to say they are in the top 3).

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________

Not trying to be a dick towards you Juvenille but im not the only one who hates your views on English Football because:

1. They are just full of hate
2. They are extremely bias against the Premier League
3. Whenever someone slates one of your favorite leagues you rant on and on and on. And at times you get aggressive about it.

If you have nothing positive to say on the Premier League, its teams or its history. Then please SHUT the FUCK up.

Its becoming annoying, arrogant and well your coming across as a real moron.

I don't HATE the EPL,I'm not as obsessed about it as you are,With your EPL tootbrush,EPL pyjamas,EPL pogo stick and EPL hair straightener!

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 08:00 AM
I don't HATE the EPL,I'm not as obsessed about it as you are,With your EPL tootbrush,EPL pyjamas,EPL pogo stick and EPL hair straightener!

How am i obsessed with it?

My favourite Team plays for them plus they are my 'COUNTRIES' league so naturally i feel more loyal to them.

But you slate the premier league every chance you get and i have never seen you post anything positive about them. ALOT of users think this thats why alot only respond to you when you talk about other leagues. People get bored when you constantly moan or slate a league for no apparent reason.

Juvenile Junkie
09-01-2011, 11:16 AM
I don't ''slate'' the EPL,I give a fair judgement on things

TheBeardOfZeus
09-01-2011, 11:22 AM

To be more fair, you do slate the EPL more than any other league.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 11:22 AM

You honestly cant think this. If you do i feel sorry for you but you honestly dont.

Id say round 95% of the members on here disagree with your views on the Premier League but alot do agree with you when you give a fair and unbias opinion on the other leagues.

VanHooliganX
09-17-2011, 03:10 PM
Oh dear Arsenal. A big lose to struggling Blackburn. I put Arshavin in this week because I thought you'd do quite well. All going wrong for you at the moment.

Subject Zero
09-17-2011, 03:14 PM
Oh dear Arsenal. A big lose to struggling Blackburn. I put Arshavin in this week because I thought you'd do quite well. All going wrong for you at the moment.

Yeah very poor 2 comical own goals and 1 offside goal.

When will Wenger learn never play Djorouo never play Koicesny and NEVER, NEVER play them both together even for 30 minutes.

Ill have to say Wenger must have till Xmas to sort himself out really 5 games 3 loses 1 draw 1 win, this is worse then Liverpool last year.

VanHooliganX
09-17-2011, 03:17 PM
Agreed 0. Luckily Arsenal have Bolton at home who're also struggling a little currently. Big game for both teams.

Enforcer23
09-24-2011, 08:47 AM
Agreed 0. Luckily Arsenal have Bolton at home who're also struggling a little currently. Big game for both teams.

agreed and its on in ten minutes or so....we need this win HOPING we play well

VanHooliganX
09-26-2011, 12:04 AM
agreed and its on in ten minutes or so....we need this win HOPING we play well

I have to say. Arsenal are quite entertaining this season. You don't know what will happen.
I'm not really convinced this win will do much other than the 3 points and a slight confidence booster.
Bolton have gone from being 1st after game 1 to the bottom of the league and can't do anything at the moment. Still, better they won then be in the relegation zone.