PDA

View Full Version : Summerslam Prediction Contest (Who's Doin It?)

tshizzy34
08-12-2011, 06:29 PM
Is anyone doing the prediction contest yet? And if so who is? I was just curious because I didn't find out who did the last one until it was too late so if anyone is doing it could they please let me know. Bodom or other mods please feel free to delete this thread as soon as an answer is given Thanks in advance to anyone's information I appreciate it, "tshizzy34"

Steve Austin
08-12-2011, 06:31 PM
Automatic usually does it. He's a great guy :)

tshizzy34
08-12-2011, 06:32 PM
Automatic usually does it. He's a great guy :)

Yea that's what I thought, but I sent him a few msgs asking about it and I haven't yet received an answer back so I wasn't sure and since it's only 2 days away I was hoping someone was gonna post a thread, but nobody has yet!

Oh and yea he is a great guy lol 4got that part.

Steve Austin
08-12-2011, 06:34 PM
Yea that's what I thought, but I sent him a few msgs asking about it and I haven't yet received an answer back so I wasn't sure and since it's only 2 days away I was hoping someone was gonna post a thread, but nobody has yet!

Oh and yea he is a great guy lol 4got that part.

I'm pretty sure someone will do it Saturday night/ Sunday morning to ensure the matchcard is finalised. If you don't see it I'll send you a message ;)

tshizzy34
08-12-2011, 06:37 PM
I'm pretty sure someone will do it Saturday night/ Sunday morning to ensure the matchcard is finalised. If you don't see it I'll send you a message ;)

Ok thx man I appreciate it. I'm hopeful someone will get it done sooner than later. I almost did it myself, but Auto does it the best and right way so i leave it up top him lol. Take care man and thx again, peace.

Steve Austin
08-12-2011, 06:47 PM
Ok thx man I appreciate it. I'm hopeful someone will get it done sooner than later. I almost did it myself, but Auto does it the best and right way so i leave it up top him lol. Take care man and thx again, peace.

No worries man, I appreciate the friends request ;)

Eve's Arse No.1
08-12-2011, 06:52 PM
I predict disappointment and alot of hate

Daffy Duck's Finest
08-12-2011, 06:53 PM
There's no point for a prediction contest with only 4 or so matches announced. I'm sure it'll be up by Sunday afternoon.

Automatic
08-12-2011, 06:57 PM
There's no point for a prediction contest with only 4 or so matches announced. I'm sure it'll be up by Sunday afternoon.

Yeah, with only 4, and a rumoured 5 match, announced I was thinking of putting it on Sunday. Maybe they will announce an other match.

Steve Austin
08-12-2011, 07:00 PM
Yeah, with only 4, and a rumoured 5 match, announced I was thinking of putting it on Sunday. Maybe they will announce an other match.

Maybe you could add a few crazy ways to earn extra points, like will The Miz interfere in the title match or something. Great job on the prediction contests by the way ;) much appreciated.

tshizzy34
08-12-2011, 09:26 PM

Okay cool thx for letting me know. I do hope they add more matches cuz 4 matches at Summerslam would suck ass. I like when you do em tho man cuz they always turn out great and it's fun to do em, keep me posted k thx.

tshizzy34
08-12-2011, 09:27 PM
Maybe you could add a few crazy ways to earn extra points, like will The Miz interfere in the title match or something. Great job on the prediction contests by the way ;) much appreciated.

I 2nd this idea. Like I said I really do hope their will be more matches, but if not I can totally understand the Sunday post.

masakaritko
08-12-2011, 09:45 PM
i might want to get in on this

AirBourne
08-12-2011, 11:07 PM
Yeah same here.