PDA

View Full Version : TNA having trouble paying their wrestlers?

FLWWEFan
08-12-2011, 04:50 PM
-- Jimmy Wang wrote the following on his Twitter:

"It has been over 6 weeks since i wrestles for tna and i still havent been paid and the check that they sent me 2 weeks ago bounced WTF!!!!!"

THEKEVINBRAND
08-12-2011, 04:54 PM
-- Jimmy Wang wrote the following on his Twitter:

i doubt it but it could be a possibility

jordan1995
08-12-2011, 04:55 PM
i believe him

RomanFlare
08-12-2011, 04:57 PM
I actually wouldn't be surprised if this was true. Could be because they've got Flair and Hogan.

HeelTurn
08-12-2011, 04:57 PM
Hmm TNA is going the way of ECW with that regards. I know some of the lower talent only get paid per appearance, and even then its not much.

FLWWEFan
08-12-2011, 04:58 PM
I actually wouldn't be surprised if this was true. Could be because they've got Flair and Hogan.

I really don't pay attention to TNA that much but didn't TNA/Flair have some $$$ issues in the past? And on more then once occasion?

RomanFlare
08-12-2011, 04:59 PM
I really don't pay attention to TNA that much but didn't TNA/Flair have some $$$ issues in the past? And on more then once occasion?

I actually haven't seen a TNA show in months, nor do I follow them, so I don't know either.

FLWWEFan
08-12-2011, 04:59 PM
Hmm TNA is going the way of ECW with that regards. I know some of the lower talent only get paid per appearance, and even then its not much.

Yeah I've heard that as well, some get like $50 per match...lol. They can't pay anyone since they let everyone into their impact tapings and ppv's in orlando for free.

Automatic
08-12-2011, 05:00 PM
It probably wasn't that much. I bet he can miss that 50 dollar. But I do hope he gets his money.

Rokudo
08-12-2011, 05:40 PM
TNA can't pay their wrestlers .... yet they sign new guys every week...

Rich Cranium
08-12-2011, 05:50 PM
So they hired Paul Heyman after all? ;)

Bodom
08-12-2011, 05:50 PM
If his claim is legitimate, this has to be embarrassing for TNA.

Rich Cranium
08-12-2011, 05:59 PM
If his claim is legitimate, this has to be embarrassing for TNA.

Maybe Eric Young wrote him a personal check while in gimmick mode.

Enforcer23
08-12-2011, 06:06 PM
ooohhhh tna what the fuck

CobraNightviper
08-12-2011, 06:47 PM
It looks like ecw all over again well pay check wise anyway but compared to the original ecw tna sucks and if this is the case then I wonder how much longer til they end up like ecw?

AOF666
08-12-2011, 06:50 PM
Maybe Eric Young wrote him a personal check while in gimmick mode.

That's funny

ssgsanti
08-12-2011, 07:29 PM
No shit lol thats jacked up bro.

Y2J___Y2J
08-12-2011, 08:11 PM
Anyone else think the WWE will buys them out within 2 years??

PHENOMINAL ENIGMA
08-12-2011, 09:42 PM
Yeah I've heard that as well, some get like $50 per match...lol. They can't pay anyone since they let everyone into their impact tapings and ppv's in orlando for free.

I dont know exactly hom much but it is way more then that atleast a couple of hundred

Ruthless_Aggression
08-12-2011, 09:48 PM
I dont know exactly hom much but it is way more then that atleast a couple of hundred

If I recall, Gen Me said they get paid $200 a match, so I'd think TNA would of wanted to have attracted indie stars enough so they'd perform at DX so I'd guess they would have paid them more.

wwe=awesome
08-13-2011, 05:03 AM
i watched impact for the first time this week and i will never watch that crap again, what the hell is it with like the backstage scenes? they make it feel so scripted it hurts. truth is i only watched to see how kurt was looking cuz i miss him in the wwe but damn he is getting old. and them having money issue's hopefully gives them a wake up call.

BrusierBrosky559
08-13-2011, 05:50 AM
I'm done with Impact Wrestling It's a shame how they just waste some guys talent like Samoa Joe and Styles for example.

Juvenile Junkie
08-13-2011, 07:51 AM
i believe him

hey,did you know they took gullible out the dictionary?

Juvenile Junkie
08-13-2011, 07:53 AM
I'm done with Impact Wrestling It's a shame how they just waste some guys talent like Samoa Joe and Styles for example.

ok.goodbye.

Dr. Death
08-13-2011, 08:28 AM
The reason they're having $$ issues is because they pay Hogan - Bischoff - Russo - Angle - Sting and such that have huge bank rolls not to mention Ric Flair instead of paying their real younger talent.

gohan
08-13-2011, 10:28 AM
tna get in broke already what in the blue hell !! signing those no talent legends hurting tna and dixie carter pocket book i fell like we are hearing old ecw story which gives me idea could tna be going broke ecw did !!!!

capn-edu
08-13-2011, 01:04 PM
well their roller-coaster will stop soon
Russo Swerve has killed Impact wrestling
welcome to the Hall O' Fame sr. and stand Next to Beyotchoff

HCollins-TNA1
08-13-2011, 02:37 PM
Hearing about this and reading this is kinda funny.... Jimmy Yang... twitter.. TNA... bounced check... 6 weeks...

Then hearing reports that TNA is making money with their deal with Direct Auto.... and is in the black now!!!

If you ask me I think it more to the story then it appears to be???

HCollins-TNA1
08-13-2011, 02:38 PM
tna get in broke already what in the blue hell !! signing those no talent legends hurting tna and dixie carter pocket book i fell like we are hearing old ecw story which gives me idea could tna be going broke ecw did !!!!

TNA is supposedly in the black.....

'According to PWInsider, regarding TNA's financial status, it's said that they are "in the black", which means they have a positive net income, and are in no danger of shutting down. At the same time, there are concern about financial issues in the company.

The new TNA event sponsorship deal with Direct Auto Insurance is worth millions and obviously has helped the company a great deal. TNA made several main office releases over the weekend. One of those releases was the man responsible for bringing the company the multi-million dollar deal with Direct Auto Insurance.'

THEKEVINBRAND
08-22-2011, 10:33 PM
Jimmy Yang announced Monday on Twitter that he received payment from TNA Wrestling after performing for the organization in late June.

He wrote, “Woo Woo Woo finally got paid i guess better late then never.”

Yang complained recently on Twitter that a check issued to him by the organization bounced when he attempted to deposit into his banking account. He was called “unprofessional” by an office employee for drawing attention to the matter.

there ya go, problem solved thread closed

HCollins-TNA1
08-23-2011, 06:22 PM
Jimmy Yang announced Monday on Twitter that he received payment from TNA Wrestling after performing for the organization in late June.

He wrote, “Woo Woo Woo finally got paid i guess better late then never.”

Yang complained recently on Twitter that a check issued to him by the organization bounced when he attempted to deposit into his banking account. He was called “unprofessional” by an office employee for drawing attention to the matter.

there ya go, problem solved thread closed

He got paid.... that is good....
Like I said him and half of the forum was over-reacting!!!

maar13
08-23-2011, 06:33 PM
TNA can't pay their wrestlers .... yet they sign new guys every week...

To sign them, does not really mean they are going to get paid right away since they are paid by match or appearance.

FLWWEFan
08-24-2011, 06:01 AM
He got paid.... that is good....
Like I said him and half of the forum was over-reacting!!!

Ain't nobody over-reacting...I just think it's piss poor business when a check bounces from the supposid #2 wrestling organization in the US that's all. The man wrestled pay the man, I'm sure none of Hogan's checks have bounced but the man that probably needs the $$$ check bounces. That's terrible business, no wonder TNA is in the shithole!

Dr. Death
08-24-2011, 08:07 AM
The only "unprofessional" tactics here was TNA writing a rubber check to their employees.

HCollins-TNA1
08-24-2011, 09:47 AM
Ain't nobody over-reacting...I just think it's piss poor business when a check bounces from the supposid #2 wrestling organization in the US that's all. The man wrestled pay the man, I'm sure none of Hogan's checks have bounced but the man that probably needs the $$$ check bounces. That's terrible business, no wonder TNA is in the shithole!
Overreaction at it best...... He got paid..... End of story....

The only "unprofessional" tactics here was TNA writing a rubber check to their employees.
Unprofessional.... I would say Jimmy Wang.... It all depends when the company or TNA pays a person.... some companies every week, some every 3, some every month...

FLWWEFan
08-24-2011, 09:58 AM
Overreaction at it best...... He got paid..... End of story....

Should've gotten paid the first time around not having a check sent to him only to bounce...joke of a company...end of story!

HCollins-TNA1
08-24-2011, 10:09 AM
Should've gotten paid the first time around not having a check sent to him only to bounce...joke of a company...end of story!

How we know Yang was telling the truth???? you or I don't know.... Only Yang and TNA and whoever writes or sign the checks...

FLWWEFan
08-24-2011, 10:12 AM
How we know Yang was telling the truth???? you or I don't know.... Only Yang and TNA and whoever writes or sign the checks...

It's not the first time a wrestler has complained about TNA paying them...end of story. time to move on.

HCollins-TNA1
08-24-2011, 05:37 PM
It's not the first time a wrestler has complained about TNA paying them...end of story. time to move on.

It not the 1st time or it probably want be the last time someone who don't have a clue voice their opinion about TNA...
This is a lone and the only incident I have heard of.... like I said maybe Yang wasn't being truthful???
End of Story.... and time for you to move on then... But I bet you want..

FLWWEFan
08-24-2011, 11:25 PM
It not the 1st time or it probably want be the last time someone who don't have a clue voice their opinion about TNA...
This is a lone and the only incident I have heard of.... like I said maybe Yang wasn't being truthful???
End of Story.... and time for you to move on then... But I bet you want..

I've been trying to but you keep on making arguments. Now STFU already :D

THEKEVINBRAND
08-24-2011, 11:54 PM
can we close this cluster fuck?

HCollins-TNA1
08-25-2011, 09:31 AM
I've been trying to but you keep on making arguments. Now STFU already :D

So are you, you the one who keep arguing back.... while I give my thoughts and rebuttal...
End of story choke on that....:):)