PDA

View Full Version : John Cena is no longer against us ... he is Nexus!

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
10-04-2010, 12:43 AM
Yes, you heard it here. Cena lost to Barrett at HiAC and therefore is apart of Nexus. OMG.

The kids were crying. Even adults and grown women were upset. I, on the other hand, marked the hell out when it happened. Awesome. Good stuff.

Comments? :)

mouse
10-04-2010, 01:08 AM
I was about to post something about it earlier, but I knew someone would soon.

It's perfect. To kill Nexus at this point when it had made some of the best moves on WWE TV in years would have been walking backwards. Cena needs to be a heel, Nexus needed a power player, and WWE needed a good shocker.

With WWE going so PG, they really need to step up on the stories to compensate. This is a small change, but a step in the right direction.

Robstar
10-04-2010, 01:27 AM
I debate whether Cena will go heel or not - it's not like that was a condition of the match. He just has to join them really. I see Cena trying to 'coach' these guys and see many funny attempts to get them to see eye to eye with him. I can't believe noone has brought this up before now?

AGEOFFALL
10-04-2010, 01:46 AM
Awesome just awesome.

Necroyeti
10-04-2010, 01:56 AM
Cena probably will play the role of the reluctant Nexus member at first... I suppose he'll turn full blown heel shortly afterwards, possibly once the Nexus reveals their cryptic "higher purpose" (or whatever Barrett calls it) to him. All I can say is, I'm looking forward to RAW!

AGEOFFALL
10-04-2010, 01:58 AM
Was lmao when Matt Striker said "Can we put a shirt on him now?" as soon after as Cena lost.

Necroyeti
10-04-2010, 02:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTYLCPigZS4

Robstar
10-04-2010, 02:58 AM

I can't believe you YouTubed it man! He sure loves Cena/hates Nexus?

Bam
10-04-2010, 03:02 AM
So many reasons for me to tune in to Monday Night Raw tomorrow night.

AGEOFFALL
10-04-2010, 03:07 AM
I loved the looks on Cena's fans when he lost.

DarkSide
10-04-2010, 04:51 AM
If WWE takes this all the way (turning Cena into a superheel) I might just buy a Nexus t-shirt.

And maybe have some bro-love for Cena...

nrb6304
10-04-2010, 05:56 AM

your wrong my friend your wrong and I love you for being wrong lmao I don't mean to laugh hysterically at your son, but god I am. lmao hahahaha

KellyKellysOtherHalf
10-04-2010, 06:16 AM
I actually like Nexus, Wade Barrett is brilliant on the mic, but the one member of Nexus I can't stand is David Otunga, I honestly can't take him serious.

johndoc2105
10-04-2010, 06:28 AM
I think Cena will open Raw. He will be on the mic saying that although he let down the universe they only have themselves to blame (with reference to the two "fans" costing him the victory).
The Nexus come out with the shirt. Cena looks sad and leaves.
Later on, the Nexus involve themselves in the main event but the Raw locker room comes down. Cenas music hits and clears house. Puts on the shirt and poses with the Nexus. End of Raw!!

DarkSide
10-04-2010, 06:39 AM
I actually like Nexus, Wade Barrett is brilliant on the mic, but the one member of Nexus I can't stand is David Otunga, I honestly can't take him serious.

Hmm, I quite like Otunga. Although so far he has been pretty dull, but he does have some charisma hidden away there.

One that does irritate me is Heath Slater. He is too camera conscious and his hair-flicking is damn annoying. The bastard...

AndyWonder
10-04-2010, 07:31 AM
The fact that Barrett had to rely on the interference of two "fans" really destroys the credibility of the outcome. I don't wanna see Cena as part of Nexus cuz automatically I hafta assume that Wade Barrett is gonna be almost handed the WWE championship just because Cena is his whipping boy. But yes it is enough of a hook for me to tune in tonight to see how it plays out. I can vision this though: for tonight he will do the Nexus' bidding and not be happy about it, but next week, he can have a plan. He can already screw them over and leave the group saying, "You said I had to join Nexus, but you didn't say for how long!"

drumgod
10-04-2010, 09:33 AM
WWE will certainly find a way to screw this up.. Everyone wants Cena to be a heel.. I bet this is Vince's way of 'testing the waters' to see how merch sales will react. If Cena starts selling Nexus merch - then we might just see Cena stay heel. If not - then Vince will most likely turn him back face..

Lets face it, Vince always has been all about the MONEY.

SilverGhost
10-04-2010, 09:41 AM
Why couldn't they have Cena wearing the Nexus shirt the moment he lost? I mean....that was a good match. I liked the outcome. It was a shock and it kept me going. I loved the fans reactions! The kids, women, and SOME MEN were in shock to see Superman go with the Nexus.

Joey Styles had a good twitter message.

Things are looking good for Nexus.

Jazz
10-04-2010, 10:03 AM
I loved the looks on Cena's fans when he lost.
I would kill for a YouTube video of it. Like the time Shamus beat him in the table match.

SilverGhost
10-04-2010, 10:09 AM
I would kill for a YouTube video of it. Like the time Shamus beat him in the table match.

That was a great moment to see. But the vid here pretty much sums it up xD

Bodom
10-04-2010, 10:22 AM

Watching this brought me so much joy

SilverGhost
10-04-2010, 10:26 AM
Watching this brought me so much joy

You're messed up man xD

maddogg336
10-04-2010, 10:42 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCDSwskKIXE

eyehatecena
10-04-2010, 11:24 AM
That is possibally the best work Cena has ever done- even better than when RVD beat him yrs ago for the title. Inring action- ok, but his emotionals after the match really made it better. the looks on his fans faces...perfect. That sad, I do not think WWE will make him a full out heel...least not now. I think they will just have him doing what Nexus wants him to do, reluctantly of course. Of course WWE could do something else to suprise us and have him start Raw and say he really was the one behind Nexus- but that will not happen- it does not really fit the storyline that has been going on so far- but WWE does things that do not make sence so anything can happen. Anyways, I was impress with his reaction

Bodom
10-04-2010, 12:02 PM
You're messed up man xD

I don't like kids. Im not afraid to say it

xAzureSkye
10-04-2010, 12:34 PM

how come on the screen it showed Unforgiven? LOL

xAzureSkye
10-04-2010, 12:38 PM
ohh.. wait, i read it wrong, it did say Hell in a Cell on the ring apron surroundings. how silly of me

the_captain
10-04-2010, 12:48 PM
I'm 99% sure the "Fans" were Hennig and Husky Harris.

jcagosto
10-04-2010, 12:48 PM

That was great!

Bodom
10-04-2010, 12:57 PM
I'm 99% sure the "Fans" were Hennig and Husky Harris.

I was amazed at how Cole and Striker played it like they had no clue who they were.

I mean...it's not like Striker hosted a show with those guys or that Cole called their matches

maddogg336
10-04-2010, 01:12 PM
Henning was the first guy and husky was the one that hit cena he dyed his hair back to brown

DirtySteal
10-04-2010, 01:26 PM
Yeah, I think they should have acknowledged that it was Harries and Henning, its not like Harries has a "normal frame" it was so obvious it was silly they just acted dumb.

Does anyone else get pissed off when Cole acts heel, then suddenly face when John Cena is involved with anything? I do.

Finally, WWE has done somthing right, I am looking forward to RAW tonight. Somthing that I havnt done in a while. Cant wait to see where this goes.

Bodom
10-04-2010, 01:35 PM
Yeah, I think they should have acknowledged that it was Harries and Henning, its not like Harries has a "normal frame" it was so obvious it was silly they just acted dumb.

Does anyone else get pissed off when Cole acts heel, then suddenly face when John Cena is involved with anything? I do.

Finally, WWE has done somthing right, I am looking forward to RAW tonight. Somthing that I havnt done in a while. Cant wait to see where this goes.

If they're smart they'll start with Wade Barrett addressing the situation, build the show around it, and save giving Cena that stupid armband for the end of the show

drumgod
10-04-2010, 01:58 PM
WWE will screw this storyline up... You know that right? SuperCena will come out tonight and beat up all the Nexus members.... He will find some loophole in joining the nexus... We'll be right back to (Super)Cena vs Orton/Seamus for the next PPV...

Bodom
10-04-2010, 02:08 PM
WWE will screw this storyline up... You know that right? SuperCena will come out tonight and beat up all the Nexus members.... He will find some loophole in joining the nexus... We'll be right back to (Super)Cena vs Orton/Seamus for the next PPV...

Sigh...I know..

I can still dream right?

Jazz
10-04-2010, 02:10 PM

You sire had my day!

Verdammung
10-04-2010, 02:45 PM
I honestly didn't think the WWE would actually do it, but there you have it. Is it better for the WWE to do this, I'd say so. All I have to say is that when WWE posted the article up about Cena losing, one of the links at the bottom of the article said "Click Here to Order a Nexus T-Shirt". Subtle, I think not.

Robstar
10-04-2010, 04:36 PM
I honestly didn't think the WWE would actually do it, but there you have it. Is it better for the WWE to do this, I'd say so. All I have to say is that when WWE posted the article up about Cena losing, one of the links at the bottom of the article said "Click Here to Order a Nexus T-Shirt". Subtle, I think not.

Lol, nice pickup there.

At least there is some of us here who don't automatically assume it will mean a Cena heel turn

Murphdogg4
10-04-2010, 04:36 PM

A great ending..A moment where wrestling actually gets genuine emotion out of the audience like it did in the days of kayfabe.

TheStranger222
10-04-2010, 05:08 PM
This is Nation and Ahmad Johnson all over again. lol, at least it's beginning to smell like that to me... But then again WWE Creative can't even remember anything from a week prior (in many current storylines).

DirtySteal
10-04-2010, 05:16 PM
The best part of Hell in a Cell was when Wade Barrett kicked out of the AA. That alone, makes Wade look like he belongs at the top.

SilverGhost
10-04-2010, 10:30 PM
The best part of Hell in a Cell was when Wade Barrett kicked out of the AA. That alone, makes Wade look like he belongs at the top.

Yeah this made Barrett credible. I never thought that the WWE would say "Barrett kick out of the AA"

Bodom: They are Cena marks dude xD They don't know crap about wrestling.