PDA

View Full Version : Tara and Miss Tessmacher

AreYaSerious
08-12-2011, 03:42 AM
Possibly the hottest Knockout tag team since the beautiful people? I mean wow. Anyone else try not to blink during there entrance? I mean I can't be the only one.

S.E. Zero
08-12-2011, 03:46 AM
xD You're not. They are definitely one hot ass tag team.

AreYaSerious
08-12-2011, 03:58 AM
The knockouts (the hot ones) are pretty much the only reason I watch TNA. When the beautiful people broke up, I thought I'd never see a hot knockout tag team. Rosita and Sarita was close, but then Tara and Miss Tessmacher started teaming up, and now I'm like Rosita and Sarita who? WWE has some nice divas, don't get me wrong, but they are PG compared to the knockouts.

S.E. Zero
08-12-2011, 04:07 AM
The knockouts (the hot ones) are pretty much the only reason I watch TNA. When the beautiful people broke up, I thought I'd never see a hot knockout tag team. Rosita and Sarita was close, but then Tara and Miss Tessmacher started teaming up, and now I'm like Rosita and Sarita who? WWE has some nice divas, don't get me wrong, but they are PG compared to the knockouts.

Hahaha I know what you mean. I especially enjoy Velvet Sky's entrance, I always wish I was the ring ropes in which she shakes that.....I'll stop right there.

Definitely not PG at all lol

AreYaSerious
08-12-2011, 04:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE1FYb-F_Nc

For those who hasn't seen it yet.

jordan1995
08-12-2011, 05:18 AM
i fukin love these two ..tessmacher has grown on me

xAzureSkye
08-12-2011, 11:52 AM
They have nice asses but Tessmacher is basically Candice Michelle from 05-06.

HeelTurn
08-12-2011, 11:57 AM
Yeah theyre hot, prefer Rosita and Sarita. Good to see Tara with some gold, and damn at Teshmacher's ass.

Automatic
08-12-2011, 12:17 PM
Me likey Assmacher.

capn-edu
08-12-2011, 12:20 PM
Me likey Assmacher.

Imagine as a sexy heel :D

AreYaSerious
08-12-2011, 03:38 PM
Thank lord for the knock outs. They are not PG, like wwe divas.

Dr. Death
08-19-2011, 07:25 AM
Tara and Miss Tessmacher are a good Knock Out Tag Team, however my favorite Knock Out Tag Team is the Original Beautiful People - Angelina Love & Velvet Sky.

Kenny_Penfold
08-29-2011, 03:41 PM
I haven't been paying attention lately to the knockouts world so just enlighten me. Why is Angelina Love attacking the Mexican America chicks when they are both heels? I thought Angelina and Winter were obsessed with each other yet when she got attacked, Winter was chilling as her mate was getting battered off the pair. ODB and Jackie were forced to team with Velvet Sky but they will kick the shit out of her at some point. Now it leads me to one conclusion and I'd like your thoughts. I haven't seen the latest week yet so forgive me if I'm way off. I reckon that Velvet will get attacked by the Mexican girls and Love will come down and get 'revenge.' They will tease the point of a reunion. Or when Velvet is being beaten by ODB and Jackie, Love will help her and properly form the Beautiful People. I can see a DX scenario from 2006 when HHH and Shawn went backwards and forwards helping each other that obviously led to a reunion. Let me know if I'm completely wrong but I just don't get why it was heels vs heels without one switching???????????

HCollins-TNA1
08-30-2011, 12:11 PM
Tara and Miss Tessmacher are a good Knock Out Tag Team, however my favorite Knock Out Tag Team is the Original Beautiful People - Angelina Love & Velvet Sky.

Like the Beautiful People with Lacey Von Erich... even though she had little wrestling skills she made up for it with he good looks.... maybe they'll bring her back as well....
Tara and Miss Tessmacher are HOTTT..... While Saraita and Rosita is Spicey with twang... Then Winter and Angelina cools one off...

xAzureSkye
08-30-2011, 03:23 PM
To me the best KO tag team were Taylor Wilde and Sarita.

jordan1995
08-30-2011, 03:30 PM
:p brooke :p

HCollins-TNA1
08-31-2011, 12:28 AM
Should make Traci Brooks their manager..... Call them team WOW ;)

maar13
08-31-2011, 07:49 PM
To me the best KO tag team were Taylor Wilde and Sarita.

Yes, to me too, they were great and their match with Hamada and Kong was great.

maar13
08-31-2011, 07:54 PM
I haven't been paying attention lately to the knockouts world so just enlighten me. Why is Angelina Love attacking the Mexican America chicks when they are both heels? I thought Angelina and Winter were obsessed with each other yet when she got attacked, Winter was chilling as her mate was getting battered off the pair. ODB and Jackie were forced to team with Velvet Sky but they will kick the shit out of her at some point. Now it leads me to one conclusion and I'd like your thoughts. I haven't seen the latest week yet so forgive me if I'm way off. I reckon that Velvet will get attacked by the Mexican girls and Love will come down and get 'revenge.' They will tease the point of a reunion. Or when Velvet is being beaten by ODB and Jackie, Love will help her and properly form the Beautiful People. I can see a DX scenario from 2006 when HHH and Shawn went backwards and forwards helping each other that obviously led to a reunion. Let me know if I'm completely wrong but I just don't get why it was heels vs heels without one switching???????????

Ok, Sarita and Rosita attacked Angelina after a misscomunication cost them a match and Angelina left, since that happened, Winter is always over protective of Anggelina and that is why she attacked them so hard, so the guys entered and just stood there so Winter could leve with Angelina.

ODB and jackie are now on this honor thing were even when they lose they shake hands with the winner and I guess tha tattitude carried when they tagged with Sky.

Kenny_Penfold
09-01-2011, 06:14 PM
Ok, Sarita and Rosita attacked Angelina after a misscomunication cost them a match and Angelina left, since that happened, Winter is always over protective of Anggelina and that is why she attacked them so hard, so the guys entered and just stood there so Winter could leve with Angelina.

ODB and jackie are now on this honor thing were even when they lose they shake hands with the winner and I guess tha tattitude carried when they tagged with Sky.
Thanks for the update, much needed. Am I way off with the Beautiful People getting back together again? I just got the impression that Angelina was fighting with them to turn her face again? ODB and Jackie will eventually turn and attack Sky though won't they or am I talking shit?

Dubs
09-25-2011, 11:31 AM
They have nice asses but Tessmacher is basically Candice Michelle from 05-06.

I'd say Tessmacher is better. She improved A LOT and her match with Mickie James and the way she sold that DDT by Mickie was great.