PDA

View Full Version : What was the point ...?

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
08-11-2011, 11:24 PM
Can anybody PLEASE explain to me, what was the point of Mr. Anderson losing his title to Sting and joining Immortal? He did nothing for the team and all it accomplished was starting a worthless feud against Bully Ray that he could have done WITHOUT joining the team. So now I'm presuming he has officially been kicked out of the stable after only being in there for what, a month tops? Please, explain to me how this is logically okay.

Oh, and to the people that will say it is part of a storyline and I should wait .... go jump off a bridge please.

Ruthless_Aggression
08-11-2011, 11:27 PM
Kurt Angle's first two victories against Sting never happened, he told you at three separate weeks of tapings. TNA thinks their fans are idiots.

68wPayne
08-11-2011, 11:30 PM
it's just part of a storyline, just wait and you'll see AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! ok, just kidding. I actually do agree with you because I was wondering what the damn point was with Anderson while I was watching tonight's episode.

North Vegas Benny
08-11-2011, 11:34 PM
It's TNA. There is no logic in anything they do. Once again we have all been hit with another "Russo Swerve."

zapphoman
08-11-2011, 11:51 PM
I think it's pretty stupid too. There was no point in him joining Immortal other than I guess to put Bubba Ray over. Whatever happened to the young guys. I mean sure, Crimson and Gunner are getting pushes but that is about it.

HCollins-TNA1
08-11-2011, 11:53 PM
Can anybody PLEASE explain to me, what was the point of Mr. Anderson losing his title to Sting and joining Immortal? He did nothing for the team and all it accomplished was starting a worthless feud against Bully Ray that he could have done WITHOUT joining the team. So now I'm presuming he has officially been kicked out of the stable after only being in there for what, a month tops? Please, explain to me how this is logically okay.

Oh, and to the people that will say it is part of a storyline and I should wait .... go jump off a bridge please.

I think it make Immortal stronger it was... Anderson lost thus made other Immortal members mad and he is being made out to be the weakest link.. Thus the feud between Bully Ray and Mr Anderson...

HCollins-TNA1
08-11-2011, 11:54 PM
I think it's pretty stupid too. There was no point in him joining Immortal other than I guess to put Bubba Ray over. Whatever happened to the young guys. I mean sure, Crimson and Gunner are getting pushes but that is about it.

Are you forgetting Aries and Beer Money???

zapphoman
08-11-2011, 11:56 PM
Are you forgetting Aries and Beer Money???

They really have no choice but to push Aries. He has too big of a fan base. Hell, he's a heel and still getting cheered.

TwoTone
08-12-2011, 12:07 AM
They really have no choice but to push Aries. He has too big of a fan base. Hell, he's a heel and still getting cheered.

Well he is the greatest man who ever lived

VKM
08-12-2011, 12:14 AM
Well he is the greatest man who ever lived

True. I wish TNA would get the right to play Aries old song made by Weezer. That fits him so much. The greatest man that ever lived.

PHENOMINAL ENIGMA
08-12-2011, 12:17 AM

you could say the same about CM punk

PHENOMINAL ENIGMA
08-12-2011, 12:20 AM
At 1st i thought it was so they could have a new leader but pretty much since JHardy left its been going down hill kind of like wade barrett & nexus so they brought Anderson in to finally finish the Immortal storyline

liamsnowdon
08-12-2011, 01:29 AM
At 1st i thought it was so they could have a new leader but pretty much since JHardy left its been going down hill kind of like wade barrett & nexus so they brought Anderson in to finally finish the Immortal storyline

anderson was a waste of time tbf

Rokudo
08-12-2011, 02:26 AM
Atm I honestly think TNA's "creative" team are writing the script week by week and everything changes in the mean time.... There is NO continuity in the storylines and EVERY feud comes and goes and a new one starts on monthly basis...

zapphoman
08-12-2011, 02:38 AM
you could say the same about CM punk

True very true.

nrb6304
08-12-2011, 02:45 AM
Atm I honestly think TNA's "creative" team are writing the script week by week and everything changes in the mean time.... There is NO continuity in the storylines and EVERY feud comes and goes and a new one starts on monthly basis...

creative team? CREATIVE TEAM?!?! What creative team? There is none. There's nothing. I refuse to acknowledge the "existance" of a "creative team" or creative anything. They got that ape from "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" to write their shows for them....actually that ape had more common sense.

From the guy who DEFENDS TNA like crazy....I got nothing..... on this Anderson/Immortal angle. I mean out of the history of angle's that lead to nothing this has to be right up there with CM Punk joining the New Breed for an hour.

If you'd like to know the REAL meaning of joining a stable for a short period of time only to quit, you should read UWA (either pt 2 or 3 right around the very first Never Gonna Stop PPV) cause I think that guy pulled it off pretty well

PHENOMINAL ENIGMA
08-12-2011, 03:45 AM

what about kurt vs JJ or Fortune vs Immortal, madison rayne vs Tara, sting vs Hulk & Immortal

& yes they may not go on for ever but whats the other option be like WWE who were re hatching old rivalries like kofi & dolph or Rey & CM Punk who feuded for 6 months a year earlier atleast they change it up. if you look at PPV ME's Cena & Orton has been in 7 out of 8 ME's where as it's been a few diffrent people in TNA not saying TNA doesn't have it flaws but I think they are above WWE when it comes to rivalries it's better to have them go for 1 or 2 months rather then 6 - 8 or even 12 months (Rock & Cena)

Reloval
08-12-2011, 07:41 AM
I heard by the end of the year, Hogan want's everyone on the roster to have been part of Immortal for atleast one week.

steveorton
08-12-2011, 08:04 AM

I think Tna creative team doesn't know what to do with that roster, they go one direction and in a couple of weeks a next. I think Tna needs to fire some guys and make their roster smaller 30-40 superstars. People will argue they need two shows a week but they can barely put on one good one, I'm jus sayin...

steveorton
08-12-2011, 08:05 AM
I heard by the end of the year, Hogan want's everyone on the roster to have been part of Immortal for atleast one week.

I loled at this, I'm jus sayin...

Marx
08-12-2011, 08:08 AM

Lol, he should cut back then, at this rate they'll be through the roster in october.

The Brown One
08-12-2011, 09:25 AM
Think about this. In the past if Hogan said "I want you on my team, BROTHER!", you'd be ecstatic. Now its the sign that your career will be setback.

AOF666
08-12-2011, 12:45 PM
I think the point was, Anderson was Heavyweight champion and Hogan wanted the belt in NWO. When Anderson lost it, he is no good.

Beserker
08-12-2011, 01:02 PM
didn't make awhole lot of sense to me

BlazersDozen
08-12-2011, 02:46 PM
Let's start from the top...

What was the point of Sting losing the title to Anderson then have Sting win it right back then have Anderson win it again & have Sting win it like 2 weeks later then Angle win it a month later?

Fucking confusing...stupid...pointless!

Then you have Angle & Sting (2 faces) fighting against Immortal going into (Not So) Hardcore Justice so it made no sense for them to do battle. Then after a month of crappy build up on television, they have the match. Angle chases off Hogan, who had a chair, Angle uses the chair on Sting. Then Angle says its because Hogan said that Dixie knew that Jeff & Karen were smashing behind Angle's back. Why are we back to Jeff & Karen?! Apparently this is all Sting's fault for some reason because Hogan said Dixie told him...big fucking deal...& shouldn't all of this happen BEFORE their match at (Not So) Hardcore Justice?!

This entire thing is trash...& needed to be trashed a long time ago...

Mikeyboy7777777
08-12-2011, 02:53 PM

you do miss a valuable point from which bridge should we jump?

Xpacfan
08-12-2011, 03:03 PM

Yeah this was another thing I saw last night that didn't make any sense. I think this whole line of events should have happen some months down the road...it all played out WAY too soon.

It would have made more sense for Anderson to join, start shit with Gunner to get him kicked out of Immortal which would have lead to a face turn and push into the main event scene for Gunner.

tittle97
08-12-2011, 03:22 PM
Yeah this was another thing I saw last night that didn't make any sense. I think this whole line of events should have happen some months down the road...it all played out WAY too soon.

It would have made more sense for Anderson to join, start shit with Gunner to get him kicked out of Immortal which would have lead to a face turn and push into the main event scene for Gunner.

I totally agree man,IMO this is a great idea and what should have happened.