PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Angle's Heel Turn on IMPACT

VKM
08-11-2011, 09:11 PM
After just witnessing this hot garbage on IMPACT wrestling, I tried my hardest to understand what are writers going with this heel turn. I thought the personal issue angle of Angle's was over with but now he's complaining how Dixie was siding with Jarrett. Sigh. On the other hand, i think Kurt Angle will go against Crimson at BFG. That is not going to be cool at IMO. But i'll give them effort for at least trying to push a young star. Hopefully its AJ vs. Kurt at BFG. That would be better.

Reloval
08-11-2011, 09:43 PM
Footballs on, turn that shit off

VKM
08-11-2011, 09:53 PM
Footballs on, turn that shit off

Lol. You aint lying

jaymo
08-11-2011, 10:20 PM
Actually it started when he took the chair from hogan at the ppv

VanHooliganX
08-11-2011, 10:23 PM
I didn't really under how we let 47 points go against the Pats but this is a good face victory for the Jags tonight.
A WHOLE 12 points against 1 of the biggest heels in NFL at the moment. About time we got a push from the 8-8 Championship.

Wait...what..

alexrules01
08-11-2011, 10:42 PM
Im glad i stopped watching tna... i think i'd be more confused than i was before.
They should just get Kurt Angle to german suplex everyone for 2 hours

akgator1
08-11-2011, 10:48 PM
The storyline is just all over the place, they change directions every 2 weeks. You can't get where they are going when its in circles.

THE_CRIPPLER
08-11-2011, 10:56 PM
Dont Worry Kurt Angle will turn back face again next week... then next PPV he will begin his Heel Turn.... Is it confusing? Hell no it entertaining, you never know whats gonna happen in TNA, maybe he will join fortune then turn on them and join the importals then Come on Impact and be covered in tattoes and reveal he is the new leader of Ink Inc.

the wrestling shade
08-12-2011, 02:45 AM
Dont Worry Kurt Angle will turn back face again next week... then next PPV he will begin his Heel Turn.... Is it confusing? Hell no it entertaining, you never know whats gonna happen in TNA, maybe he will join fortune then turn on them and join the importals then Come on Impact and be covered in tattoes and reveal he is the new leader of Ink Inc.

I seriously loughed at that one :D!!!!

nrb6304
08-12-2011, 02:50 AM

literally L.O.L'ed at this one

AreYaSerious
08-12-2011, 03:34 AM
HAHA, maybe he'll wear face paint, and join forces with sting then turn his back on him again, go to another country and win all there titles to show Jeff Jarret he don't have shit on him. Hell maybe him and Karen will get back together, and he'll cheat on her with Dixie Carter. Sting will get jealous and be a heel starting that rivalry yet again. After that's all said and done. Maybe Mr. Anderson will finally kick bully rays ass for once instead of getting his ass handed to him, or maybe they will have a little tea party together and join forces. While we are trying to predict TNA, who knows JOE might be number 1 in points, He isn't that far behind.

steveorton
08-12-2011, 07:49 AM

The scary thing about this is that there's a 50/50 chance it could happen lol, only in Tna, I'm jus sayin...

Markedoutforlife
08-12-2011, 08:01 AM
Kurt angle is a great heel, but, why now?

Dr. Death
08-12-2011, 08:57 AM
I like both Kurt Angle and Sting, but Kurt siding with Hogan is wrong. I don't think it will last long.

Xpacfan
08-12-2011, 09:06 AM
To be honest, it really didn't make much sense to me either. If Hulk Hogan is his pal now but Hulk is also still friends with Jeff Jarrett...doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of Kurt's whole agenda? He's accusing Dixie of lying to him about Jeff Jarrett and Karen, but how many months was it that Hogan was decieving everyone (Kurt included) about what him and Jarrett were really up to?

Robareid
08-12-2011, 09:11 AM
To be honest, it really didn't make much sense to me either. If Hulk Hogan is his pal now but Hulk is also still friends with Jeff Jarrett...doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of Kurt's whole agenda? He's accusing Dixie of lying to him about Jeff Jarrett and Karen, but how many months was it that Hogan was decieving everyone (Kurt included) about what him and Jarrett were really up to?

Oh Russo swerve put in the end their, an affair between Jarrett and Hogan. Could happen in TNA

VKM
08-12-2011, 09:41 AM
Does anyone have a tranquilizer gun because Vince Russo needs to be put down. Seriously.

Siracul
08-12-2011, 09:48 AM
Does anyone have a tranquilizer gun because Vince Russo needs to be put down. Seriously.

I've got a rifle, normally it's used in Hunts (McMillan River like stuff)
Can we consider Russo a rabbit or some crocodile or anything that needs exterminating ?

Beserker
08-12-2011, 09:53 AM

LOL Awsome

RagingBallsFTW
08-12-2011, 12:59 PM

Russo prob going to have a Karen/Angle/Jarett angle where all 3 three of them sleep together with Hogan watching. In Impact Wrestling, it could happen. :p

Xpacfan
08-12-2011, 01:09 PM
Russo prob going to have a Karen/Angle/Jarett angle where all 3 three of them sleep together with Hogan watching. In Impact Wrestling, it could happen. :p

I think that's a bit over the top but I get your point. I don't really see this angle heading in a good direction.

BlazersDozen
08-12-2011, 02:55 PM
This is about the 3rd month straight of Immortal storylines that don't make sense...I think they write this shit 10 minutes before the show on a wet napkin.

sljslj
08-21-2011, 04:58 PM
They want Immortal to gain as much power as possible by recruiting many wrestlers as they can because "the bigger they are, the harder they fall", and Immortal, being the bad guys will inevitably fall.

And for me, even though I can't stand Immortal, I'm still Kurt's #1 fan and will cheer for him, no matter the situation.

maar13
08-23-2011, 06:47 PM

All of them sleeping with Hogan?...And people though Randy (RIP) was just fooling around on that interview.