PDA

View Full Version : Summersam Radio?

alexrules01
08-11-2011, 07:21 PM
I've never been to a WWE live event, but I feel it would be really weird not hearing the commentators. I quite like the idea of having the radio, not sure practical it will be though. Seems like a good idea though

thejman93
08-11-2011, 07:25 PM
I don't wanna listen to the announcers on TV; let alone radio.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-11-2011, 07:26 PM
I've never been to a WWE live event, but I feel it would be really weird not hearing the commentators. I quite like the idea of having the radio, not sure practical it will be though. Seems like a good idea though

I've been to many and yes, this seems like a fantastic idea. There are NO announcers being broadcast throughout the arena. Never has been. Glad they're changing that now! The first time I went to a live event when I was younger I was confused as hell lol.

Asherdelampyr
08-11-2011, 07:43 PM
since it's essentially an FM radio, couldn't one use any MP3 player with radio capability, or even the old school FM walkmans?
They just need to put it on the right frequency
Also, good to see that WWE is finally catching up to technology that Drive-in movie theaters have had since I was a small child

CobraNightviper
08-11-2011, 07:46 PM
I agree but they could just play the commentary over the speakers in the arena.

ihearvoices
08-11-2011, 07:52 PM
I agree but they could just play the commentary over the speakers in the arena.

it would through off the wrestlers it would be too distracting

Dr. Death
08-11-2011, 09:16 PM
it would through off the wrestlers it would be too distracting

I agree. This is why you don't hear the announcers at a live event.

IrkenInvader
08-11-2011, 09:28 PM
I hate listening to Cole and Lawler hype Cena in other peoples matches.

Daniel Bryan
08-11-2011, 10:14 PM
actually i wish they had a radio station broadcasting it when i drive back from home to college it usually is on a sunday during a ppv and i wish they would do a broadcast play by play on the radio for the ppvs and even for raw would be nice imo that way i dont have to get on my phone and check this website while driving lol

Brewer 314
08-11-2011, 10:51 PM
Summersam? Do you mean Son Of Sam? Oh wait you mean Summerslam?