PDA

View Full Version : Backstage heat on Heath Slater?

Dashing Rachel
08-11-2011, 06:22 PM
This...
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Woman_Accuses_WWE_Star_Heath_Slater_of_Attacking_H er.html

Rilla
08-11-2011, 06:24 PM
If his fiance collaborates, he should be fine.

What is up with people taking forever to come out with stuff like this?

Tarver took forever to come out with Cena fracturing his arm, and now this.

Automatic
08-11-2011, 06:33 PM
Some of the comments are really funny.

Iron Ape
08-11-2011, 06:46 PM
While reading this article, irelandspatriot stopped mid-masturbation as a single tear gently rolled down his cheek. He then did a Google image search for "Heath Slater hair" and promptly resumed treating his private area like a prostitute that owed him money.

TheRockerGother
08-11-2011, 06:46 PM
Lol I don't believe it I mean why until now would she say this?

thedominator92
08-11-2011, 06:47 PM
While reading this article, irelandspatriot stopped mid-masturbation as a single tear gently rolled down his cheek. He then did a Google image search for "Heath Slater hair" and promptly resumed treating his private area like a prostitute that owed him money.

fucking GOLD.

thejman93
08-11-2011, 06:48 PM

Vintage Ape!

Grind_Bastard
08-11-2011, 06:51 PM
fucking GOLD.

Absolutely.

If the assault was real, she should have reported it immediately, not 4 months later. I'm not a fan of Slater, but I wish this is just bullshit (if not, the weight of the law should fall on him)

thatdevilsblue
08-11-2011, 06:54 PM
kinda like when someone who was at a PPV over 10 years ago complained last year that they got injured during a Rock vs HHH match when they went in the crowd and expected WWE to cover doctor's bills...these people realize this company is worth billions and think they'll get a huge settlement out of it, even after waiting a billion years to complain about it!

Steve Austin
08-11-2011, 06:54 PM
Some of the comments are really funny.

I knoww haha:

on a more serious note.....heath slater has a fiancee?

Well I know heath slater didn't do a wrestling hold on her becuase he dosent know any. This isn't news. He didn't get arrested lol In New York theyll arrest you for breathing.

alexrules01
08-11-2011, 07:18 PM
He was probably flicking his hair and whipped it so hard it felt like a hand on her throat.

Grind_Bastard
08-11-2011, 07:19 PM
He was probably flicking his hair and whipped it so hard it felt like a hand on her throat.

I LOL'd at this.

Rich Cranium
08-11-2011, 07:23 PM
on a more serious note.....heath slater has a fiancee?

Her name is Wendy.

jaymo
08-11-2011, 07:37 PM
Just fire wendy's brother already and otunga too while were at it.they released better talent like kozlov and master's and kept waste of space people like those two.

CobraNightviper
08-11-2011, 07:41 PM
Does she own a resturant with her pic on it?
Her name is Wendy.

CobraNightviper
08-11-2011, 07:42 PM
Oh wait that was Slater on the sighn.

Rich Cranium
08-11-2011, 07:54 PM
And now Ryan Clark is acting as if it's breaking news:

Atlanta police is currently investigating the allegations that SmackDown! star Heath Slater assaulted a female security guard at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Atlanta during WrestleMania weekend.

Security officer Corinne Oliver claimed in her report that Slater thought she was pretty and then grabbed her in a chokehold while trying to get her back to his hotel room. She had fought to get loose and identified Slater later.

A source within the wrestling world claims that according to Slater, the allegations are untrue and he was with his fiancée the whole week.
Advertisement:
UPDATE: Heath Slater ARRESTED Moments Ago [>>]!!

Dr. Death
08-11-2011, 08:21 PM
Lol I don't believe it I mean why until now would she say this?

Because it's a fake claim and she thinks she can get $$ out of it by trying to deface Slater and the WWE thinking that they will fold and settle out of court. People like this should be stretched on the mid evil rack and then executed.

Danielle20SxE
08-11-2011, 08:28 PM
Like it hurt. Lmao. HHH nose has more muscle than his arm.

Dr. Death
08-11-2011, 08:48 PM
And now Ryan Clark is acting as if it's breaking news:

Atlanta police is currently investigating the allegations that SmackDown! star Heath Slater assaulted a female security guard at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Atlanta during WrestleMania weekend.

Security officer Corinne Oliver claimed in her report that Slater thought she was pretty and then grabbed her in a chokehold while trying to get her back to his hotel room. She had fought to get loose and identified Slater later.

A source within the wrestling world claims that according to Slater, the allegations are untrue and he was with his fiancée the whole week.
Advertisement:
UPDATE: Heath Slater ARRESTED Moments Ago [>>]!!

If it's true, it would not have taken 4 months for the allegations to come forward, and the police would have had Jomo in for questioning long before this. My guess is she wanted some, and he told her no, so the allegations start.

AOF666
08-11-2011, 08:48 PM
Going to play devil's advocate....If she was in it for the money, then why did she pointed out Slater aka Wendy?

Dr. Death
08-11-2011, 08:58 PM
Going to play devil's advocate....If she was in it for the money, then why did she pointed out Slater aka Wendy?

It's all part of the game plan - She knows he's with WWE - She feels she can make him settle for a large sum out of court or risk losing his job - She's under the delusion that anybody who works for the WWE is a millionaire - If it goes thru then she feels she has a right to go after more from the WWE since Slater was/is contracted to them at the time of the allegations - There are a lot of very crooked attorneys out there that would jump all over this and all she had to do is cry assault/attempted rape to have the police brought in strengthening her case - After consulting her crooked attorny about the situation, he/she probably told her she could make a lot of money and informed her to start with the allegations which would explain the 4 month time frame.

Just a thought

alexrules01
08-11-2011, 10:44 PM
If it's true, it would not have taken 4 months for the allegations to come forward, and the police would have had Jomo in for questioning long before this. My guess is she wanted some, and he told her no, so the allegations start.

So now Jomo is chucking a Melina?

THE_CRIPPLER
08-11-2011, 10:53 PM
thats Ridcules, if Heath Slaters fiance was there and seen him Try to phyically Drag a Guard up to his room, Dont you think He would be up set about it and break up with Heath Slater.

haha

The New Guy
08-11-2011, 10:57 PM
On another note, has anybody notice that Heath looks like the guy on Shrek movies?

http://superluchas.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/heath-slater.jpg?w=640&h=240

:)

Ruthless_Aggression
08-11-2011, 11:02 PM
On another note, has anybody notice that Heath looks like the guy on Shrek movies?

http://superluchas.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/heath-slater.jpg?w=640&h=240

:)

Must be Prince Charming's (the guy in the Shrek Movies) half, inbred brother.

Iron Ape
08-11-2011, 11:37 PM
Isn't there a term for prejudice against gingers? Like, isn't it "gingist" or something along those lines? Regardless, I think I might be one of those. You know how some racists will say shit like "all black people look the same"? Yeah, well I think every ginger looks like that kid Maliki from Children of the Corn. I know it's not right, but I can't ever get that image out of my head. And if there was some kind of history-laden flag that I could hang in the window of my truck to passive aggressively let them know how I feel, deep down I know that I would rock the shit out of it.

HCollins-TNA1
08-12-2011, 12:01 AM
Hate to say this.... but maybe its the legal system???? Things and news of this sort have to be researched and looked into... If it happened in a public hotel... I'm sure video tapes will prove Slater innocent or guilty....

RomanFlare
08-12-2011, 12:01 AM
Isn't there a term for prejudice against gingers? Like, isn't it "gingist" or something along those lines? Regardless, I think I might be one of those. You know how some racists will say shit like "all black people look the same"? Yeah, well I think every ginger looks like that kid Maliki from Children of the Corn. I know it's not right, but I can't ever get that image out of my head. And if there was some kind of history-laden flag that I could hang in the window of my truck to passive aggressively let them know how I feel, deep down I know that I would rock the shit out of it.

The word you're looking for is Wesleyist.

Dr. Death
08-12-2011, 07:43 AM
So now Jomo is chucking a Melina?

My bad, I meant to say Slater but was tired after having a few beers and typed the wrong name.

Markedoutforlife
08-12-2011, 07:56 AM
Yeah, wesleyist... Me toooooooo!