PDA

View Full Version : Goldberg vs Crimson, via Twitter!

Ruthless_Aggression
08-11-2011, 11:36 AM
Goldberg and Crimson seemed to have been duking it out on Twitter.

After Sunday's TNA Hardcore Justice pay-per-view, Bill Goldberg re-tweeted a message from a fan: "Sorry Crimson, a spear w/out a Jackhammer just sucks."

Crimson seemed to take the re-tweet personal: "@Goldberg while you were gettin stretched by Chris Jericho I was dodging bullets for this country... #whosnextnotme #destroyinglives"

Goldberg responded to that: "Who are you again????"

Crimson responded by retweeting: "@goldberg has memory problems. he tweets about crimson and then forgets who he is. did you think bret hart has the same problems now"

Petty bickering by Goldberg and Goldberg Jr, or something else? Thoughts?

Rilla
08-11-2011, 11:38 AM
LOL. He hasn't done anything significant in wrestling, so he jumped /immediately/ to his time in the military(Not that I'm knocking him for that). Seems like Crimson has some thin-skin.

Siracul
08-11-2011, 11:42 AM
LOL. He hasn't done anything significant in wrestling, so he jumped /immediately/ to his time in the military(Not that I'm knocking him for that). Seems like Crimson has some thin-skin.

How long has Crimson been in wrestling to do something significant ?
It took Shawn Michaels, arguably the greatest performer of all time, years and years to make it to the WWE then to make something significant which (I believe his first significant thing was the Barber shop in which Rockers were no more).
Give the guy time, other than his punches, he's rather entertaining.

Rilla
08-11-2011, 11:45 AM
It took Shawn Michaels, arguably the greatest performer of all time, years and years to make it to the WWE then to make something significant which (I believe his first significant thing was the Barber shop in which Rockers were no more).

I wasn't really knocking him for that. It was more, he couldn't defend himself on the wrestling front, so he jumped to something no one could really down him for.

Bodom
08-11-2011, 11:50 AM
Hilarious.

el gabo
08-11-2011, 11:52 AM
LoL at the Goldberg Jr.

liamsnowdon
08-11-2011, 12:05 PM
crimson is nothing compared to bill!

jaymo
08-11-2011, 12:10 PM
lmao nice thread

HCollins-TNA1
08-11-2011, 12:16 PM
Actually Shawn was a break out star before the WWE/F... One has to remember he was a tag champion in one of the big 3 wrestling companies of the 80s....

CobraNightviper
08-11-2011, 12:16 PM
I didn't even know this happened but it's funny thanks for the info.

HCollins-TNA1
08-11-2011, 12:22 PM
Goldberg and Crimson seemed to have been duking it out on Twitter.

After Sunday's TNA Hardcore Justice pay-per-view, Bill Goldberg re-tweeted a message from a fan: "Sorry Crimson, a spear w/out a Jackhammer just sucks."

Crimson seemed to take the re-tweet personal: "@Goldberg while you were gettin stretched by Chris Jericho I was dodging bullets for this country... #whosnextnotme #destroyinglives"

Goldberg responded to that: "Who are you again????"

Crimson responded by retweeting: "@goldberg has memory problems. he tweets about crimson and then forgets who he is. did you think bret hart has the same problems now"

Petty bickering by Goldberg and Goldberg Jr, or something else? Thoughts?

How many of these internent/twitter feuds do we have???? LOL
Anyways, Goldberg accomplishments was great and unheard of in when they happened.. Ex Football, came into wrestling went 180-0 or whatever won the US title and World title... something that rarely happened...
Now Crimson... hes young and got a bright future.. yes he did serve our country... and TNA/Impact see him a future star how many guys have they pushed like this??? 3 or 4 I know of.... So let see if he ends up like the 3 or 4 or go on to win gold with his big build up!!!

helmsley
08-11-2011, 12:26 PM
the difference is that goldberg had his streak in wcw, the major wrestling promotion of that time, crimson has his in tna...............

there is no comparison between goldberg and crimson

HCollins-TNA1
08-11-2011, 12:38 PM
the difference is that goldberg had his streak in wcw, the major wrestling promotion of that time, crimson has his in tna...............

there is no comparison between goldberg and crimson
TNA is suppose to be a major promotion.. and actually it is, but no one considers it as...

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
08-11-2011, 12:43 PM
That Bret Hart line got me laughing

Y2J___Y2J
08-11-2011, 12:43 PM
You can tell Goldberg was joking with his first tweet but Crimson seemed to take it seriously and blow up the situation..

Automatic
08-11-2011, 12:45 PM
TNA is suppose to be a major promotion.. and actually it is, but no one considers it as...

LOL, if no one considers it a major promotion how can it be one then?

steveorton
08-11-2011, 12:45 PM
Hilarious.

^^^^This, I'm jus sayin...

Reloval
08-11-2011, 12:46 PM
You can tell Goldberg was joking with his first tweet but Crimson seemed to take it seriously and blow up the situation..

Thats what roids can do to people.

HCollins-TNA1
08-11-2011, 12:46 PM

It all in the act of their character one would believe...
Most wrestlers stay in character when giving interviews and such..

HCollins-TNA1
08-11-2011, 12:48 PM
LOL, if no one considers it a major promotion how can it be one then?

LOL... Internet sites, PWI and most insiders and fans does.... So it is.....

AlexWorldOrder
08-11-2011, 12:48 PM

Well that's if you're an ignorant mark, but that's just another hooker with countless std's.

What fans think about Goldberg, then, is what fans think about crimson, now.
They're both extremely similar. Both greenish, and built around hype. I used to think Goldberg was Bischoff's response to Stone Cold, and I don't see that with Crimson. Yes, I do find him to be built as the new Goldberg, but he has a lot of potential, and doesn't seem to be driven by a massive ego. Maybe Goldberg could put him over, and give him a stronger status. I'd love to see a Crimson/Roode feud.

Automatic
08-11-2011, 12:50 PM
LOL... Internet sites, PWI and most insiders and fans does.... So it is.....

Then why do you say nobody considers it a major promotion. You're contradicting yourself there buddy.

HCollins-TNA1
08-11-2011, 01:11 PM
Then why do you say nobody considers it a major promotion. You're contradicting yourself there buddy.
I just saying some people don't.... or don't have clue....

HCollins-TNA1
08-11-2011, 01:14 PM
Well that's if you're an ignorant mark, but that's just another hooker with countless std's.

They're both extremely similar. Both greenish, and built around hype. I used to think Goldberg was Bischoff's response to Stone Cold, and I don't see that with Crimson. Yes, I do find him to be built as the new Goldberg, but he has a lot of potential, and doesn't seem to be driven by a massive ego. Maybe Goldberg could put him over, and give him a stronger status. I'd love to see a Crimson/Roode feud.
Only ignorant marks don't consider TNA a major promotion....

Siracul
08-11-2011, 01:23 PM
Actually Shawn was a break out star before the WWE/F... One has to remember he was a tag champion in one of the big 3 wrestling companies of the 80s....

I am not well versed in post WWE WCW era
So I'll take your word for it.
What I meant was simply Crimson didn't have nearly as much time as Goldberg has had to make an impact.

The New Guy
08-11-2011, 01:24 PM
Only ignorant marks don't consider TNA a major promotion....

You're acting like Crimson. It's to easy to get under your skin.

My best advice for you is that you should ignore such comments, you win nothing by relpying them.

:)

HCollins-TNA1
08-11-2011, 01:29 PM
I am not well versed in post WWE WCW era
So I'll take your word for it.
What I meant was simply Crimson didn't have nearly as much time as Goldberg has had to make an impact.
I think Crimson is getting the same build as Goldberg... Kinda similar in backgrounds... Although one played Pro football/NFL.. then Crimson he has a that military background...
The thing is many guys mirror the other in respective times in wrestling history...

HCollins-TNA1
08-11-2011, 01:30 PM
You're acting like Crimson. It's to easy to get under your skin.

My best advice for you is that you should ignore such comments, you win nothing by relpying them.

Gotta make a statement and my point....

The New Guy
08-11-2011, 01:38 PM
Gotta make a statement and my point....

You did that two posts ago.
Responding every comment when your favorite superstar/company gets trashed, doesn't make you a big shot, neither does show that you have a huge wrestling knowledge. It only shows that it's extremely easy to annoy you and get through your skin.

But it's just my humble advice

Siracul
08-11-2011, 02:24 PM
I think Crimson is getting the same build as Goldberg... Kinda similar in backgrounds... Although one played Pro football/NFL.. then Crimson he has a that military background...
The thing is many guys mirror the other in respective times in wrestling history...

Bah
Many wrestlers are mirrored to past wrestlers, it's just normal.
Some people say Daniel Bryan is today's Dean Malenko (Some say today's Chris Benoit)
A LOT say Jack Swagger is a knock off Kurt Angle
A LOT also say ADR is a knock off JBL

People don't realize that similarities won't just happen, they must and will happen

HCollins-TNA1
08-11-2011, 02:26 PM
You did that two posts ago.
Responding every comment when your favorite superstar/company gets trashed, doesn't make you a big shot, neither does show that you have a huge wrestling knowledge. It only shows that it's extremely easy to annoy you and get through your skin.

But it's just my humble advice

It a free world and internet... to a point.... one has a right to voice their opinion if they do so choose to.... even if it not what others think or is right or wrong.... If I sound markish it might be to some.... I just stating what I know as fact, not fiction....
But advice heard and taken okay....

akgator1
08-11-2011, 03:10 PM
Goldberg thinks hes bigger on the pro wrestling landscape than he is and Crimson just flat out sucks! I dont get why he got this push so soon, he doesnt have the look or charisma to be a top guy right now.

HCollins-TNA1
08-11-2011, 03:13 PM
Goldberg thinks hes bigger on the pro wrestling landscape than he is and Crimson just flat out sucks! I dont get why he got this push so soon, he doesnt have the look or charisma to be a top guy right now.

Crimson got the Goldber/Lesner/Batastia look..... also he had a good indy career his-self in NWA Main Event and ROH....

akgator1
08-11-2011, 03:16 PM
Hes nowhere near the look or build of any of those guys, hes just tall.

HCollins-TNA1
08-11-2011, 03:24 PM
Hes nowhere near the look or build of any of those guys, hes just tall.

That what I'm saying he got the height/ look most promoters tend to use to build on...

AOF666
08-11-2011, 04:37 PM

The difference between Cimson and Goldberg is Goldberg had a lot of charisma. Crimson has no charisma and I find him boring.

Rassling_Fan
08-11-2011, 07:01 PM
The difference between Cimson and Goldberg is Goldberg had a lot of charisma. Crimson has no charisma and I find him boring.

Goldberg had charisma? That's news to me.

Either way, Crimson did blew this out of proportion. Makes him seems he doesn't have respect for the veterans of his occupation.

THE_CRIPPLER
08-11-2011, 11:17 PM
Crimson posted the following to his Twitter:

@Goldberg while you were gettin stretched by @IAmJericho I was dodging bullets for this country...

Goldberg responded with:

@OfficialCrimson Who are you again????

OK people.......I haven't watched wrestling in a while and I have no clue who the new talent is......so please don't ask.

I read this on the main site... anyone know how those war happened on twitter?

Ruthless_Aggression
08-11-2011, 11:18 PM
It's MAH THREAD!

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?8635-Goldberg-vs-Crimson-via-Twitter!

Ruthless_Aggression
08-11-2011, 11:21 PM
Would be hilarious if the Huntsville audience chants "Gooooooldbeeeeeerg... Goooooooldbeeeeeeeeeerg..." during Crimson's match/promo that night.

TwoTone
08-12-2011, 12:19 AM
^^^^This, I'm jus sayin...

This is the only thing this guy posts...

THE_CRIPPLER
08-12-2011, 12:52 AM
It's MAH THREAD!

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?8635-Goldberg-vs-Crimson-via-Twitter!

Yeah im sorry, im trying to erase it ever since i made it...... how do you erase it?

Necroyeti
08-12-2011, 01:00 AM
Goldberg sucks. Redberg sucks. Twitter sucks. [/thread]

This is the only thing this guy posts...
I'm jus sayin he's jus sayin I'm jus sayin, I'm just sayin...

HCollins-TNA1
08-13-2011, 03:28 PM
It funny how wrestlers are in character in interviews or on twitter or facebook..... think this was what it was.... both was in character one took it further....