PDA

View Full Version : Is there any possible way for Russo to get fired?

Murphdogg4
08-11-2011, 04:24 AM
Despite chants, fan protest, insider newsletters and basicly everyone but Dixie Carter saying Russo needs fired, he is like the teflon don in Tna. Is there any possible way this man can get fired?

jordan1995
08-11-2011, 04:25 AM
go to the impact zone for a ppv and start a fire russo chant a couple of times

Enforcer23
08-11-2011, 04:45 AM
go to the impact zone for a ppv and start a fire russo chant a couple of times

haha i would of thought that they would of done that...but really no cause dixie loves the man hahah

BlazersDozen
08-11-2011, 04:59 AM
Hire Jim Cornette to assassinate him

eboy
08-11-2011, 05:07 AM
Honestly this is the Most Realistic Suggestion

shanethewolf
08-11-2011, 05:21 AM
The problem with these corporate types like Dixie and McMahon is that they're too egotistical to accept when they are wrong. They much surely know what the fans want, yet they choose to ignore them and do things their own way.

Russo is the worst thing to ever happen to TNA. Everyone blames Hogan and Bischoff, and they are definitely to blame for a lot of TNA's poor decisions, but the company and quality of wrestling started dropping as soon as Russo joined. He was also involved with TNA many years ago and created a faction called SEX (embarrassing right?). All he knows how to do is create shortlived factions and keep turning wrestlers face and heel over and over. Not to mention his silly gimmick matches like contracts on a pole, feast or be fired or that dumb reverse battle royal where the point is to climb INTO the ring to qualify?!?!

eboy
08-11-2011, 05:26 AM
The problem with these corporate types like Dixie and McMahon is that they're too egotistical to accept when they are wrong. They much surely know what the fans want, yet they choose to ignore them and do things their own way.

Russo is the worst thing to ever happen to TNA. Everyone blames Hogan and Bischoff, and they are definitely to blame for a lot of TNA's poor decisions, but the company and quality of wrestling started dropping as soon as Russo joined. He was also involved with TNA many years ago and created a faction called SEX (embarrassing right?). All he knows how to do is create shortlived factions and keep turning wrestlers face and heel over and over. Not to mention his silly gimmick matches like contracts on a pole, feast or be fired or that dumb reverse battle royal where the point is to climb INTO the ring to qualify?!?!

Russo is the worst thing to happen to Wrestling he doesn't respect Wrestling so why doesn't he just Fuck off and Write on some normal TV Show

jordan1995
08-11-2011, 05:34 AM

hahahahaha

Y2J___Y2J
08-11-2011, 07:40 AM
Yeah a Fire Russo chant may work .....
Or a good sign that says " Russo sucks" LOL

AOF666
08-11-2011, 08:01 AM
Unfortunetly no, unless he doesn't something himself.

The Brown One
08-11-2011, 08:51 AM

Agreed 100%.

I lol'd at the thread, but I do hope that some day soon Russo either improves his writing, or retires.

jaymo
08-11-2011, 09:16 AM
oh no what would tna do without russo oohh wait maybe reach a 2.0 rating OMG is this possible?

Krakzor
08-11-2011, 10:26 AM
Another realistic solution to get Russo out of wrestling is to stay the course. TNA's bound to bankrupt at this rate. Russo cant work for a company that doesnt exist

VKM
08-11-2011, 11:45 AM
For Dixie Carter to realize that Russo is garbage, the ratings would have to drop terribly. But probably then, she would probably fire the people that do bring up the ratings like the X Division wrestlers.
But the best way is for everybody to stop watching TNA and go on strike and say "We'll watch until Vince Russo is fired". But it would be hard to do that because the whole entire group of TNA fans would have to ban together and some of the fans don't mind having Russo as the writer. Can you believe that?

eire attitude 91
08-11-2011, 12:11 PM

lets start the collection for the fee, i'll look after the money and wont go to vegas with it ;)

Sony
08-11-2011, 12:15 PM
Russo is not the main problem. He is easy to control. The problem are the people who keep green lighting his story lines without filtering them before hand. If this was done, either the storylines would dramatically improve or Russo would be so insulted after his work keeps being scrutinized that he would quit himself.

HCollins-TNA1
08-11-2011, 12:31 PM
Another realistic solution to get Russo out of wrestling is to stay the course. TNA's bound to bankrupt at this rate. Russo cant work for a company that doesnt exist

My my my clueless soul..... TNA is owned by a Multi-Billion Dollar Company.... So that isn't likely to happen unless the Stock Market crashes and huge panic races across the world and then maybe....

helmsley
08-11-2011, 12:35 PM
when the tna boat sinks,captain russo will sink with it

HCollins-TNA1
08-11-2011, 12:37 PM
For Dixie Carter to realize that Russo is garbage, the ratings would have to drop terribly. But probably then, she would probably fire the people that do bring up the ratings like the X Division wrestlers.
But the best way is for everybody to stop watching TNA and go on strike and say "We'll watch until Vince Russo is fired". But it would be hard to do that because the whole entire group of TNA fans would have to ban together and some of the fans don't mind having Russo as the writer. Can you believe that?
So true
Russo isn't to bad he keeps the ratings at or between 1.0 to 1.4.... That is good for a network like Spike on weeknight... Viewer-ship has either stay the same for the most or higher in some cases....
As you said the ratings would have to drop or bomb for Russo and others to be fired or even quit...
I don't see or think fans would quit watching myself....

Krakzor
08-11-2011, 01:16 PM
My my my clueless soul..... TNA is owned by a Multi-Billion Dollar Company.... So that isn't likely to happen unless the Stock Market crashes and huge panic races across the world and then maybe....

my my clueless soul...that was supposed to be a joke...

HCollins-TNA1
08-11-2011, 01:37 PM
my my clueless soul...that was supposed to be a joke...

Just saying.... lots don't know TNA is owned by a billion dollar company and is on a network of a billion dollar company....

Murphdogg4
08-11-2011, 04:49 PM
for the folks saying a "fire Russo" chant would work. It's been done, and dixie actually said she should fire other members of the writing team for them.

BlazersDozen
08-11-2011, 05:34 PM
I'd like to see a sign that says "Russo Swerve...KILLED WCW" or "Angle Slam, 5 Star Frogsplash, Russo Swerve"

Dr. Death
08-11-2011, 09:22 PM
Convince all of the TNA talent to walk out unless Russo is fired.

Murphdogg4
08-13-2011, 05:53 PM
Convince all of the TNA talent to walk out unless Russo is fired.

Gy god that may work. I don't blame Hogan as much as Russo, Hogan in interviews before starting with TNA was talking about getting rid of Russo..I think he found out there is no firing Russo. He has worked Dixie too much.

HeelTurn
08-13-2011, 05:56 PM
Russo isnt going anywhere, he must have something over Dixie because no one can get her to change her mind about him, not even Hulk Hogan!!

Rich Cranium
08-13-2011, 07:06 PM
Russo isnt going anywhere, he must have something over Dixie because no one can get her to change her mind about him, not even Hulk Hogan!!

This. Russo is there to stay. Hey, at least he isn't all over our TV screens.

Ruthless_Aggression
08-13-2011, 07:07 PM

Maybe he put something in her drink and put her in a trance.

HCollins-TNA1
08-13-2011, 07:18 PM
If Russo was to ever be fired he'll write another tell all book... Trashing TNA/Impact Wrestling, Dixie Carter and the company.....
I think it the old adage keep your friends close and enemies closer.... Hint the Russo/Hogan/Bischoff/Jarrett/Carter relationship......

Murphdogg4
08-13-2011, 07:55 PM
Wrestling all started by trying to put one over on the mark, and Dixie is just a high end money mark that Hogan, bisch, Russo and Jarret are working.

gohan
08-16-2011, 01:13 PM
russo most dixie sex salve case they have not fried which they need do he does same story line over and again

HCollins-TNA1
08-16-2011, 01:27 PM
russo most dixie sex salve case they have not fried which they need do he does same story line over and again
No the WWE does that with Cena... Being Vince McMahons new boy toy.... Just jk/ing....
Like I said I believe Russo would write a tell all book if he was fired for some odd reason out of the blue....

Murphdogg4
08-17-2011, 02:21 AM
No the WWE does that with Cena... Being Vince McMahons new boy toy.... Just jk/ing....
Like I said I believe Russo would write a tell all book if he was fired for some odd reason out of the blue....

lol Hc I know your a old school fan like me and remember all the pref treatment HBK got, i've always wondered if ole Vinnie don't swing both ways....not that there is anything wrong with that.

and ps FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TNA FIRE RUSSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlazersDozen
08-17-2011, 04:37 AM
What if Russo believes he's just living in a LARGE storyline & believes he's the heel. He believes his character is to destroy companies anyway he can. & he proclaims himself the best because nobody has been able to kick out of his finishing attack called The Russo Swerve. Maybe soon in his storyline he'll relax & just chill out on his throne so face Paul Heyman can drop kick him over the ropes where he'll land out of the company.

I think this is the most realistic reason why Russo has a job!

Off-Topic: does he still have that horrendous old drunk bum 5 o' clock shadow? & if he can write a book then how the fuck can he not write a wrestling show? It isn't THAT hard...