PDA

View Full Version : Who Have You Met ?

xv2010lx
08-10-2011, 09:22 PM
.....It's Simple , Really . Share Your Interactions With Wrestlers You Have Met . Whether , It Was A Good Encounter Or Bad . The More Details The Better . Share Your Stories . I'm Pretty Sure It Will Be Interesting .

Danielle20SxE
08-10-2011, 09:23 PM
.....It's Simple , Really . Share Your Interactions With Wrestlers You Have Met . Whether , It Was A Good Encounter Or Bad . The More Details The Better . Share Your Stories . I'm Pretty Sure It Will Be Interesting .

Kofi and Shad. Back when Kofi was Jamaican. He wasn't speaking in his accent and I called him out on it.

MattTY2JHBK
08-10-2011, 09:28 PM
Nobody in person, but see my sig! :D

Danielle20SxE
08-10-2011, 09:29 PM

I got a tweet from Daniel Bryan. So ha!

xv2010lx
08-10-2011, 09:30 PM
Where Did You Meet Them ? Ha ! Oh Man , What Did He Say ?

xv2010lx
08-10-2011, 09:31 PM

Any That Were Memorable ?

MattTY2JHBK
08-10-2011, 09:32 PM
I got a tweet from Daniel Bryan. So ha!
I'll trade your Daniel Bryan for my Dave Lagana?!? :D

xv2010lx
08-10-2011, 09:33 PM
Not Sure If You Guys Know A Mexican Wrestler By The Name Of Super Porky . He Was In The "Juniors" Division In Smackdown For A Short Time . I Met Him At Burger King When I Was A Kid . Ha !

Danielle20SxE
08-10-2011, 09:33 PM
Where Did You Meet Them ? Ha ! Oh Man , What Did He Say ?

After a show, him and Shad were driving together. You know how you can go around to the back of the arena after a show and attempt to meet the wrestlers? Well they stopped and got out of their car and took pics and signed autographs. I was like, "I thought you were Jamaican?" he laughed and said, "I am." in a non Jamaican accent. Then got in the car and left. LIKE WTF? I have hated him ever since.

Asherdelampyr
08-10-2011, 09:34 PM
at a TNA house show (July 28th, here in Austin)
AJ Styles
Mr Anderson
Beer Money
Hernandez
Shannon Moore
Velvet Sky
Mickie James
Jeff Jarrett
Crimson
Gunner
Devon
Samoa Joe
The Pope
Sarita
Rosita

they were all awesome, signed autographs, took pictures, it was a ton of fun

Danielle20SxE
08-10-2011, 09:35 PM
Not Sure If You Guys Know A Mexican Wrestler By The Name Of Super Porky . He Was In The "Juniors" Division In Smackdown For A Short Time . I Met Him At Burger King When I Was A Kid . Ha !

Makes sense he would be at burger king. lol kidding. Super Porky.

MattTY2JHBK
08-10-2011, 09:36 PM
Any That Were Memorable ?

The best ones were from Shawn Michaels, I asked him two separate questions and he answered both.....

1. Is it true you were once close to signing with WCW?
He replied "That's what they wanted you to believe, but nothing ever materialised"

2. Do you have one particular favourite match with Chris Jericho?
He replied "Darn near all of them. Enjoyed every last one."

zapphoman
I met Hulk and Brooke Hogan. It was whenever they were hyping her first CD. They had a mini concert in our mall. The Mouth of the south was there too.

helmsley
ive met only mexican wrestlers, when i was around five or 6 years old i met vampiro canadiense (vampiro in wcw),atlantis, super porky, octagon,mascara dorada and la parka.( i have pics with them lol)

recently ive only met dr wagner jr, mr niebla (the guy on mi pic) ,volador jr and negro navarro.

Poot-Hair
08-10-2011, 09:39 PM
Let's see I have met both Ric Flair and Sting in Orlando Florida at a TNA iMPACT taping....Sting was a really nice guy, very humble but Flair was a douchenugget. Also met Matt Morgan and AJ Styles at a taping. I met Lex Luger in 2000 at a WCW nitro show in Atlanta Georgia, he was there with Booker T if I remember right. Always wanted to meet HBK or Stone Cold, it's on my bucket list lol

Danielle20SxE
08-10-2011, 09:39 PM
The best ones were from Shawn Michaels, I asked him two separate questions and he answered both.....

He replied "That's what they wanted you to believe, but nothing ever materialised"

All I did was diss the Bellas and he said I was, "Hilarious!" Daniel Bryan that is, not Shawn. lol

xv2010lx
08-10-2011, 09:40 PM
After a show, him and Shad were driving together. You know how you can go around to the back of the arena after a show and attempt to meet the wrestlers? Well they stopped and got out of their car and took pics and signed autographs. I was like, "I thought you were Jamaican?" he laughed and said, "I am." in a non Jamaican accent. Then got in the car and left. LIKE WTF? I have hated him ever since.

Ha Ha ! He Was Probably Too Tired To Stay Jamaican That Day . Any Wrestler You've Always Wanted To Meet ?

Danielle20SxE
08-10-2011, 09:42 PM
Ha Ha ! He Was Probably Too Tired To Stay Jamaican That Day . Any Wrestler You've Always Wanted To Meet ?

CM Punk and Sheamus. I would love to meet Rowdy.

xv2010lx
08-10-2011, 09:42 PM
at a TNA house show (July 28th, here in Austin)
AJ Styles
Mr Anderson
Beer Money
Hernandez
Shannon Moore
Velvet Sky
Mickie James
Jeff Jarrett
Crimson
Gunner
Devon
Samoa Joe
The Pope
Sarita
Rosita

they were all awesome, signed autographs, took pictures, it was a ton of fun

How Are The TNA Shows ?

latinoheat928
08-10-2011, 09:43 PM
John Cena and Batista:

Cena, really nice, it was the day before the Royal Rumble in 2006 you know right before he won the title back from Edge, real nice, interected with everyone there and stayed an extra 2 hours to make sure EVERYONE who was in line got a chace to meet him.

Batista was a lil more ehh, he was surrounded by tables and security and just seemed ike he didnt really wanna be seen in public but ehh

at least i got both sides of my WrestleMania 21 DVD signed

Poot-Hair
08-10-2011, 09:44 PM
How Are The TNA Shows ?

Was at a TNA house show in Birmingham Alabama last year I forgot about lol. They actually do a damn good job, they are small enough of a company still that it has an "independant" show feel to it

xv2010lx
08-10-2011, 09:44 PM
Makes sense he would be at burger king. lol kidding. Super Porky.

Funny Thing Was That I Got His Autograph With A Napkin . It Is Now Lost . I Hope My Brother Didn't Wipe Off The Food He HAd Left With That Napkin . lol Good Times .

CMRyder
08-10-2011, 09:45 PM
Mick Fooley, Ted DiBiase Sr. and Jr, Kevin Nash. Thats it. XD It was neat. They were all nice and talked for a moment and signed some stuff.

xv2010lx
08-10-2011, 09:46 PM

I Had Just Watched Shawn Michaels Vs. Chris Jericho At WM 19 . So It's Awesome He Responded To That Specific Question . One Of My Favorite Matches .

Asherdelampyr
08-10-2011, 09:47 PM
How Are The TNA Shows ?

Fucking Awesome

seriously, I ended up having to write a blog here on how awesome they are

it was fairly affordable, and the meet and greet beforehand was totally worth the extra cost (everyone in the first 4 or 5 rows got to come into that, 15.00 price difference from every other seat) They were in a tiny venue here (Austin Music hall) that didn't have parking, so we walked like a block, but that is honestly the worst I can say about it

ProWrestlingFan
08-10-2011, 09:48 PM
I met matt hardy super nice guy talked to me for 5-6 mins and the house show was stating in like 7 mins lol.(this is when jeff just left the company)
Rikishi he was a ok guy It was at a autograph session,you can tell he didnt want to be there.
I met shark boy like 2 weeks, nice guy very funny.
I met the the imposter undertaker when he was feuding with the real undertaker back in the WWF.In wal mart about 3 years ago.
I knew health slater before he went to the WWE.He wrestled for GCW(he was the champ.)He was a nice guy I would hang out with him before the shows.
Thats about lol

xv2010lx
08-10-2011, 09:48 PM
CM Punk and Sheamus. I would love to meet Rowdy.

I Would Want To Get Slapped By Hot Rod !

Man , I Want To Meet CM Punk Too . He Will Be Doing A Meet And Greet At L.A(Where I Live) This Friday , But I Need To Purchase His Shirt .

xv2010lx
08-10-2011, 09:49 PM
I Can Tell The Crowd Is Into It . Seems Like A Cool Atmosphere To A Part Of . Any WWE Events You Have Attended ?

MattTY2JHBK
08-10-2011, 09:50 PM
I Had Just Watched Shawn Michaels Vs. Chris Jericho At WM 19 . So It's Awesome He Responded To That Specific Question . One Of My Favorite Matches .
That is my favourite match of all time too. Made my day when he responded! :D

xv2010lx
08-10-2011, 09:52 PM
That's Awesome Man , Wrestlemania 21 Happened In My City ! I Missed It ! I Wanted To Go Though .

Yeah , Cena Seems Like A Nice Person . Extremely Passionate Over His Job . At Least You Met Both . I Have Yet To Meet Any .

Danielle20SxE
08-10-2011, 09:53 PM
I Can Tell The Crowd Is Into It . Seems Like A Cool Atmosphere To A Part Of . Any WWE Events You Have Attended ?

I've been to a lot of shows! I went to NOC last year, I went to MITB this year. Then a bunch of house shows and monday night Raw. I loved going to ECW/SD tapings, they were so fun. I loved ECW back in 2006-2008.

MattTY2JHBK
08-10-2011, 09:54 PM
Fucking Awesome

it was fairly affordable, and the meet and greet beforehand was totally worth the extra cost (everyone in the first 4 or 5 rows got to come into that, 15.00 price difference from every other seat) They were in a tiny venue here (Austin Music hall) that didn't have parking, so we walked like a block, but that is honestly the worst I can say about it

No joke. Last January I went to Cardiff..... Cardiff has two main arenas.
That day I was there to watch the Britain's Got Talent live auditions at one of them, and had no idea there was a TNA show at the other at the exact same time. Had I known, there would have been only one logical pick for me.....! :(

SESAfro
08-10-2011, 09:55 PM
I saw Triple H in the streets of New York City once. He's bigger than I thought. He smiled as some other wrestling fans that knew who he was snapped pictures.

xv2010lx
08-10-2011, 09:55 PM
Mick Fooley, Ted DiBiase Sr. and Jr, Kevin Nash. Thats it. XD It was neat. They were all nice and talked for a moment and signed some stuff.

Dude , I Need To Know How It Was Like Talking To Mick . He Seems Like A Hell Of A Guy To Be Around With And Talk .

xv2010lx
08-10-2011, 10:01 PM
I've been to a lot of shows! I went to NOC last year, I went to MITB this year. Then a bunch of house shows and monday night Raw. I loved going to ECW/SD tapings, they were so fun. I loved ECW back in 2006-2008.

That's Awesome . I Have Gone To Summerslam Last Year And Going This Year , Also A SD/ECW . Awesome Times ! The SD/ECW Taping Was Much Better Than Summerslam(Although Bret Hart Was There And Both Taker And Daniel Bryan Returned) . At SD/ECW I Saw Jericho,Edge,Jeff Hardy,CM Punk,Umaga,Ziggler,Morrison .

CMRyder
08-10-2011, 10:02 PM
Fucking Awesome

Really? TNA shows suck dick.

xv2010lx
08-10-2011, 10:06 PM
I saw Triple H in the streets of New York City once. He's bigger than I thought. He smiled as some other wrestling fans that knew who he was snapped pictures.

When Was This ? Was There A Show That Day ? Or Was It Just Random ?

Peepster
08-10-2011, 10:07 PM
Rowdy Roddy Piper is currently staying at the hotel I work at for 2 weeks while hes filimg WOH. Super nice guy, funny story . . . Piper woke up late for his WOH tapings today because he was apparently getting hammered with The Hitman.

I talked to Lance Storm inside the washroom at the gym we both go to lol

I also grew up with Jinder Mahal

and I met Johnny Divine at an independent show, hes really short but very thick

Asherdelampyr
08-10-2011, 10:07 PM
Really? TNA shows suck dick.

That's really the best you can do isn't it? Wow I'm strangely... underwhelmed

SESAfro
08-10-2011, 10:10 PM
When Was This ? Was There A Show That Day ? Or Was It Just Random ?
It was back in like May. I don't know if there was a show, but he was just walking in the city. No guards. No wife. Just him.

xv2010lx
08-10-2011, 10:13 PM
Rowdy Roddy Piper is currently staying at the hotel I work at for 2 weeks while hes filimg WOH. Super nice guy, funny story . . . Piper woke up late for his WOH tapings today because he was apparently getting hammered with The Hitman.

So That's Why They Call Him The Hitman ? . . . . Man , In What City ?

Lance Storm , I Bet He Is A Cool Guy . Washroom ? Wash Machine With An Unbalanced Load ? Jk Man .

Thanks For Sharing .

MattTY2JHBK
08-10-2011, 10:13 PM

It's a small world out there when you think about it.....

Peepster
08-10-2011, 10:14 PM
Well I live in Calgary so yeah it all makes sense, OH YEAH I totally forgot I talked to Bruce Hart for an hour at a Costco lol

xv2010lx
08-10-2011, 10:14 PM
It was back in like May. I don't know if there was a show, but he was just walking in the city. No guards. No wife. Just him.

Wow , Did He Have Motorhead Playing ? lol . . . .

thedominator92
08-10-2011, 10:15 PM
i met scotty two hotty before.......WHAT A DICK!

cancron
08-10-2011, 10:16 PM
About 10 years ago I had a few friends who worked for Neo Wrestling in Niagara Ontario. They had a show one weekend and it was suppose to feature Jake the Snake Roberts challenging their heavy weight champion at the time. Well This was during the heavy drug abuse days with Jake, so he ended up bailing on the show and they called in Jim The Anvil Neidhart for a last minute replacement.

So the night before the show my buddy who was there light weight champion told me I could come drinking with them and with Jim the Anvil. Of course I was super excited, but I was warned not to act like a fan. So 3 of us went out with Jim the Anvil to a "east Side Mario's" type place. Iwas introduced to Jim the Anvil and shook his hand and found out about the "secret wrestler hand shake".

Well I bought Jim the Anvil a beer and he bought us a round. He was a very quiet guy and and even played Crusing USA with us in the bar. The bar was nearly empty, mainly just staff hanging out. but when one of the girls at the bar finally realized who he was they nearly wet themselves. I have never seen girls crawl all over a guy. this was a mid 40's Anvil with a bunch of 20 something girls crawling all over him. Very quiet reserved guy but man did he ever work the girls in that bar. I know he left with at least one girl, but he was a pretty cool guy.

xv2010lx
08-10-2011, 10:16 PM
It's a small world out there when you think about it.....

............. Agree .

Peepster
08-10-2011, 10:18 PM
So That's Why They Call Him The Hitman ? . . . . Man , In What City ?

Lance Storm , I Bet He Is A Cool Guy . Washroom ? Wash Machine With An Unbalanced Load ? Jk Man .

Thanks For Sharing .

Yeah Lance is super nice guy and really short lol, but he didnt talk to long since we were in a washroom lol

xv2010lx
08-10-2011, 10:21 PM
Yeah Lance is super nice guy and really short lol, but he didnt talk to long since we were in a washroom lol

Man , Was There Like An Awkward Moment Of Silence ? .... Even Though You Were Perhaps Excited ?

MattTY2JHBK
08-10-2011, 10:23 PM
Man , Was There Like An Awkward Moment Of Silence ? .... Even Though You Were Perhaps Excited ?
If I could be serious for a moment.....

xv2010lx
08-10-2011, 10:23 PM
About 10 years ago I had a few friends who worked for Neo Wrestling in Niagara Ontario. They had a show one weekend and it was suppose to feature Jake the Snake Roberts challenging their heavy weight champion at the time. Well This was during the heavy drug abuse days with Jake, so he ended up bailing on the show and they called in Jim The Anvil Neidhart for a last minute replacement.

So the night before the show my buddy who was there light weight champion told me I could come drinking with them and with Jim the Anvil. Of course I was super excited, but I was warned not to act like a fan. So 3 of us went out with Jim the Anvil to a "east Side Mario's" type place. Iwas introduced to Jim the Anvil and shook his hand and found out about the "secret wrestler hand shake".

Well I bought Jim the Anvil a beer and he bought us a round. He was a very quiet guy and and even played Crusing USA with us in the bar. The bar was nearly empty, mainly just staff hanging out. but when one of the girls at the bar finally realized who he was they nearly wet themselves. I have never seen girls crawl all over a guy. this was a mid 40's Anvil with a bunch of 20 something girls crawling all over him. Very quiet reserved guy but man did he ever work the girls in that bar. I know he left with at least one girl, but he was a pretty cool guy.

Thanks For Sharing , Man . Much Appreciated . Wow , So This Happened A Decade Ago ! I Bet You Remember Like It Happened Yesterday . Awesome Story . Jim Seems Like A Ladies Man , Did You Ever See Him Again ?

Peepster
08-10-2011, 10:28 PM
Well we were both at the sink washing hands and talking lol, so yeah I was super excited asking him all kinds of questions but he kept them short.

The best experience I had was with Bruce Hart though. Hes been sub teaching around calgary through out my whole childhood and hes not that great of a teacher lol. He sits and does nothing. One time he started to count the cash in his wallet lol. He also refuses to put students in the Sharpshooter but I guess I cant blame him. But as a teacher I never got to talk to him in depth like I did when I saw him at Costco. I got his opinion on everything, he hated Bret and Vinces match at Wrestlemania 26. He made alot of suggestions for their match but they wouldnt take any of his ideas and while he was reffing he told Bret to ease up a bit because the crowd was dying but Bret wouldnt listen. He told me Christian is a good wrestler but doesnt look healthy and the only believable looking stars the wwe has right now is Randy Orton. Thats all I really remember from the conversation.

cancron
08-10-2011, 10:29 PM
Never saw him again. Went to a bunch of other shows across southern Ontario, but never went out and met the wrestlers again. I did get invited to a meal with Honky Tonk Man and I did meet The Highlanders years before they hit the WWE. I do remember it like it was yesterday. The industry hand shake is the one thing I'll always remember and wish I could have done over so I didn't seem like such a Mark

rsf8405
08-10-2011, 10:33 PM
I've met Chris benoit,eddie G,perry saturn,dean malenko,the headbangers,mark henery,dlo,chris jericho,kurt angle,mick foley,undertaker,kane,the rock,scsa,sable,ric flair,shawn micheals,and a bunch more i can't remember.I acually trained with eddie when he was out from rehab.I learned alot from him :-(

xv2010lx
08-10-2011, 10:39 PM
I've met Chris benoit,eddie G,perry saturn,dean malenko,the headbangers,mark henery,dlo,chris jericho,kurt angle,mick foley,undertaker,kane,the rock,scsa,sable,ric flair,shawn micheals,and a bunch more i can't remember.I acually trained with eddie when he was out from rehab.I learned alot from him :-(

Wow , You've Met Many . Dude , I've Always Wanted To Meet The Rock . Ever Since I Was Five Years Old(Now 19) And Still Haven't Met Him . How Was It Like To Meet Him ?

So Lucky To Train With Him , Did You Wrestle With Eddie ?

xv2010lx
08-10-2011, 10:40 PM
Never saw him again. Went to a bunch of other shows across southern Ontario, but never went out and met the wrestlers again. I did get invited to a meal with Honky Tonk Man and I did meet The Highlanders years before they hit the WWE. I do remember it like it was yesterday. The industry hand shake is the one thing I'll always remember and wish I could have done over so I didn't seem like such a Mark

You Gotta Teach That Industry Hand Shake , Man !

jaymo
08-10-2011, 10:41 PM
cancron you from the niagara refion neo spirit pro wrestling haven't heard that name in a while

capn-edu
08-10-2011, 10:42 PM
Shawn WU WU!
and Sin Cara back when he was el Mistico

xv2010lx
08-10-2011, 10:43 PM
Well we were both at the sink washing hands and talking lol, so yeah I was super excited asking him all kinds of questions but he kept them short.

The best experience I had was with Bruce Hart though. Hes been sub teaching around calgary through out my whole childhood and hes not that great of a teacher lol. He sits and does nothing. One time he started to count the cash in his wallet lol. He also refuses to put students in the Sharpshooter but I guess I cant blame him. But as a teacher I never got to talk to him in depth like I did when I saw him at Costco. I got his opinion on everything, he hated Bret and Vinces match at Wrestlemania 26. He made alot of suggestions for their match but they wouldnt take any of his ideas and while he was reffing he told Bret to ease up a bit because the crowd was dying but Bret wouldnt listen. He told me Christian is a good wrestler but doesnt look healthy and the only believable looking stars the wwe has right now is Randy Orton. Thats all I really remember from the conversation.

Wow , So This Wasn't That Long Ago . It Was Pretty Recent . You Should Have Put Him In The Sharpshooter . lol I Agree Though , That Match Was Painful To Watch . The Storyline Was Good , The Match Itself Was Just Awful .

cancron
08-10-2011, 10:45 PM
cancron you from the niagara refion neo spirit pro wrestling haven't heard that name in a while

Yep I'm from St. Catharines

cancron
08-10-2011, 10:46 PM
It's not difficult to learn. it's just a normal handshake but they don't grasp the hand. it's like shaking hands with someone who just broke their hand, you do it very gingerly.

dres1214
08-10-2011, 10:52 PM
I met the Undertaker he signed my shirt and I got a picture with him, he was awesome. Such a laid back person. The worse well I had two encounters when I was working at the Airport providing more security with TSA. Rey Mysterio and Dolph Ziggler, they both were huge pricks to people at the airport. Rey wouldn't sign anything Dolph just ignored everyone and acted like nobody was there. I figured Rey would be cool but he wasn't.

THEKEVINBRAND
08-10-2011, 11:03 PM
I met Sylvain Grenier at a wrestling show years back, met Jim Duggan last May and I'm gonna meet Jay Lethal, Greg Valentine and Lanny Poffo on September 3!!!!

I also had a phone conversation with none other than DDP! We were talking about how he was suing the band 3oh!3 and that his attorney would be calling me, after we talked wrestling and YRG (I told him I was pushing for some YRG at my school and he loved it) PLus he sent me 3 autographed 8x10s :D

KJ PUNK
08-10-2011, 11:29 PM
Met Cena, Rey Mysterio, Booker, Bashams and Noble after a SD! house show in 05 i think.

Cena and Rey were super nice. One of the reasons why I can't fully hate Cena is that he's such a great person and is genuinely grateful for the fans he has.Talked to Rey for about 5 min about his old WCW days which was cool. Booker was kind of a douche and wouldn't sign any autographs tho.

Also met Eddie, Jarrett and Sting at WCW show, but I was only like 7 so I barely remember it.

rsf8405
08-10-2011, 11:31 PM
Wow , You've Met Many . Dude , I've Always Wanted To Meet The Rock . Ever Since I Was Five Years Old(Now 19) And Still Haven't Met Him . How Was It Like To Meet Him ?

So Lucky To Train With Him , Did You Wrestle With Eddie ?
It was during the time he broke away from the nation and started to get big.he was a nice guy.chatted for a few minutes but i don't remember what about.and yea i wrestled with eddie.not a full match,he was in my school for a few weeks to work off ring rust and was very helpful to the students.

jaymo
08-10-2011, 11:37 PM
cancron that's nice to have someone from the niagara region on here.did you ever go to the meet and greeat's at wwe niagara that's where i meet alot of wrestler's.

THEKEVINBRAND
08-10-2011, 11:38 PM
cancron that's nice to have someone from the niagara region on here.did you ever go to the meet and greeat's at wwe niagara that's where i meet alot of wrestler's.

nice to see people from the Toronto(ish) area!

nrb6304
08-11-2011, 12:03 AM
I have met:
Shawn Michaels- Only a million and a half times.
Mick Foley- SUPER NICE, he was doing a signing for RCW here in SA,TX and took the time out to write a full fledged LETTER to a local wrestler who was in the ER that he had met a handful of times over the years
Undertaker- well he personally signed a DVD for me for my 16th? birthday it was the 17-0 DVD
James Storm- One of my bestfriends went to a house show in Houston, TX and met him at the Hard Rock and she actually got him to call me, he seemed super nice but my phone cut off before I could really talk to him but she said he was talking for like 3-4 minutes before he realized it had hung up. And she said he even tried to call back but it went to voice mail. She said they were surrounded by people and he took the time to call me. So that's pretty f**king cool.
Hernandez- I met him at an RCW show here in SA, TX he's a pretty cool laid back chill guy.
Rory Fox- He was on MTV'S True Life I'm a Professional Wrestler. He's actually a very nice guy, but it seems he does have a chip on his shoulder for not making it.
A BUNCH of independent wrestlers. A BUNCH.
Lance Hoyt- Again he worked at the RCW and he's a super cool guy. (If you read UWA I think you NOW understand why he's pushed lol)

Markedoutforlife
08-11-2011, 12:16 AM
Lance "vance archer" hoyt just last week
Booker t runs a promotion here in texas
Big show way back in the day in california

thatdevilsblue
08-11-2011, 01:06 AM
i know this isn't "meeting" them, but i walked right past Carlito at the New York, New York Hotel in Vegas in 2007, he was walking with a friend of his but i didn't say anything cause it kinda happened fast, and then i went to the house show they were having there the next day but i forgot who he faced. And then, again in Vegas, but just 2 months ago (the day after the Punk promo there on RAW) my family and i went to Vegas and i walked past Vladimir Kozlov and Santino at the car rental place...again, i didn't say anything cause we kinda walked past each other fast and they looked like they were in a hurry, but damn is Kozlov a big dude hah

S.E. Zero
08-11-2011, 01:14 AM
Well I've met Batista once in '06, Abyss in '08 and Ricky Banderas (El Mesias from AAA) & Shane ''The Glamour Boy'' (Shane Sewell) 2 times each where they were a tag team in P.R. called ''Los Hermanos en Dolor'' (The Brothers in Pain)

Sabinohdz
08-11-2011, 01:21 AM
I met Booker T back in like 2000 at South Padre Island, it was a Spring Break Out and they were there for a Monday Nitro. Everyone was driving up to the hotel and there was security, my friend yelled out that I was his biggest fan so he came over to us to meet us even though security told him not to and autographed my and my 5 friends shirts. He was genuinely nice and I still have that autograph.

RagnarokNRoll
08-11-2011, 02:15 AM
Gary Wolfe lives in my apartment building. See him at least once a week and through him I have met Sandman, Tod Gordon, Raven, CM Punk, Tommy Dreamer, Christian, Jeff Hardy, and a few others.

gravesismizfan
08-11-2011, 02:17 AM
Matt Morgan gunner ey dlo pope was asshole maybe he was just play character at basebrawl but he said he would give his cookie to kid but he be afraid kid die of heart attack and pope whose one of my fav was pimpin literally only talked to girls with big tits only sighed ag to them exception of me to girls like I said he told one girl u better be 18 and felt her up

PHENOMINAL ENIGMA
08-11-2011, 02:19 AM
Fucking Awesome

Thats why i love TNA they dont do 100 shows a week so there house shows are much better & since they have BFG matches the house shows actually mean something I was so sad when they had to cancell their Aussie tour in 2009

LMPunker
08-11-2011, 02:29 AM
d'lo brown at an indy show in bournemouth asked him his favorite match he said summerlsam 98 him and val venis which is a good match just the ending sucked was a great guy and took his time with the fans made the intermission 20 minutes longer but didnt try and rush people very cool guy

xv2010lx
08-11-2011, 02:36 AM
It's not difficult to learn. it's just a normal handshake but they don't grasp the hand. it's like shaking hands with someone who just broke their hand, you do it very gingerly.

Oh , Okay . I Was Thinking Of Something Complicated .

xv2010lx
08-11-2011, 02:37 AM
I met the Undertaker he signed my shirt and I got a picture with him, he was awesome. Such a laid back person. The worse well I had two encounters when I was working at the Airport providing more security with TSA. Rey Mysterio and Dolph Ziggler, they both were huge pricks to people at the airport. Rey wouldn't sign anything Dolph just ignored everyone and acted like nobody was there. I figured Rey would be cool but he wasn't.

Well They Do Travel A Lot , So Perhaps They Were Tired And In A Rush .

Dude , Taker Is A Legend . So Lucky . When Did You See Him ?

xv2010lx
08-11-2011, 02:40 AM
I met Sylvain Grenier at a wrestling show years back, met Jim Duggan last May and I'm gonna meet Jay Lethal, Greg Valentine and Lanny Poffo on September 3!!!!

I also had a phone conversation with none other than DDP! We were talking about how he was suing the band 3oh!3 and that his attorney would be calling me, after we talked wrestling and YRG (I told him I was pushing for some YRG at my school and he loved it) PLus he sent me 3 autographed 8x10s :D

On The Phone With DDP ? Wow ! What Were You Guys Talking About Regarding Wrestling ?

xv2010lx
08-11-2011, 02:43 AM
Met Cena, Rey Mysterio, Booker, Bashams and Noble after a SD! house show in 05 i think.

Cena and Rey were super nice. One of the reasons why I can't fully hate Cena is that he's such a great person and is genuinely grateful for the fans he has.Talked to Rey for about 5 min about his old WCW days which was cool. Booker was kind of a douche and wouldn't sign any autographs tho.

Also met Eddie, Jarrett and Sting at WCW show, but I was only like 7 so I barely remember it.

Did You Guys Talk About His Giant Killer Character ?

Yeah , I Haven't Met Cena . But His Work Ethics Are Outstanding .

Wow , I Bet As A Kid You Were Ecstatic . Eddie And Sting Are Legends .

xv2010lx
08-11-2011, 02:45 AM
It was during the time he broke away from the nation and started to get big.he was a nice guy.chatted for a few minutes but i don't remember what about.and yea i wrestled with eddie.not a full match,he was in my school for a few weeks to work off ring rust and was very helpful to the students.

Man , I Grew Up Watching Him . I Looked Up To Him As A Role Model . I Plan To Go To Miami To See Him(FINALLY...) At Wrestlemania . Man , That Is Awesome . Were You Good ?

rya666
08-11-2011, 02:46 AM
I have met CM Punk and Kelly Kelly

I have met a wrestler that I dont know if you know about him TNT

xv2010lx
08-11-2011, 02:47 AM
Gary Wolfe lives in my apartment building. See him at least once a week and through him I have met Sandman, Tod Gordon, Raven, CM Punk, Tommy Dreamer, Christian, Jeff Hardy, and a few others.

Wow Man , That Is Crazy . How Long Has He Lived There ? Who Did You Enjoy Meeting The Most ?

Fan4Now
08-11-2011, 04:04 AM
1) CHRIS JERICHO: My favorite wrestler of all time both at Raw 2 months before he left & at a Fozzy show in N.Y. last year. He was real cool both times. In fact he hjokingly told The Miz who I also met at Raw "Hey jerk! Quit trying to harass my # 1 Fan!" b/c The Miz put me in a headlock. -- When I met him at Fozzy in N.Y. he was even cooler as he sat & drink he was talking old school wrestling & how when he said he didn't like the Attitude Era it was only the skits shining through more than wrestling but he said today's no better. I yelled "Too many commercials!!" & he said "That's not Vince's fault" to "Blaim the gelatinous parasitice tapeworms at USA network". REAL COOL!

2) The Miz: (see above) Also VERY VERY cool & a fun energetic guy

3) CM PUNK: It was cool. (All 3 at the same Raw) He was picking on Chris for drinking Grey Goose vodka earlier in the day saying: "Let me take you to your hotel. Don't end up like Riley. Oh too late you were already arrested on public intoxication.(LOL)

4) Madison Rayne/Mickie/Velvet/Tessmacher: I know she's not too big around here but I like Madison. I met her yrs ago at a indy show. She had a GR8 match over 17 mins & again at TNA earlier this year. She pecked my face & hugged me as I told her she was my favorite K.O. (I been a fan eversince that indy match) which I spoke with her about & she then introduced me to Velvet & Mickie who were also really cool & nice. I then went to leave b/c everone was leaving & ran into Tessmacher she was polite & said "Sorry." as did I & she signed my autograph & asked if I had a good time.

5) Sting. He was so cool. As a kid before Y2J came along Sting was my hero.I told him that & he said "THANKS ALOT" I also told him Y2J's my guy now. He said "He was privliged to be my young hero & Y2J is one of the greatest ever, but don't ask him that" as I turned to see Eric Bischoff whom I walked by on my way out & I said: "Thanks for the NWO & nothing else" he turned to meet me but I kept going.

6) Trish Stratus: She was just at a autograph signing when I met her. I said "Can you come back to WWE. There are no more standout divas who get a big piop from the crowds." which she replied "Well they had one (Mickie) & let her go."Their bad. They need to step their game up b/c myself The Rock & Steve (Austin) won't live forever."

FLWWEFan
08-11-2011, 04:51 AM
I have way too many to recall since I used to attend the WCW TV tapings at Universal and Disney Studios in Orlando and have met way too many to name but I'll try to give you a good example. Ok here we go. Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Big Show, Disco Inferno, Bill DeMott, Kevin Sullivan, Johnny Grunge, Rocco Rock, Mike Rotundo, Meng, Barbarian, Scott Hall, X-Pac, Glacier, Chavo Guerrero, Scott Steiner, Buff Bagwell, Scott Norton, Steven Regal, Alex Wright, Nasty Boys, Harlem Heat, Konnan, Billy Kidman, Chris Jericho, Miss Jackie, Debra McMichael, Jimmy Hart, Goldberg, Jim Duggan, Johnny Swinger. I'm probably forgetting a bunch but you get the idea as far as WCW back in 1996/1997 goes. As far as recently I have met at a few FCW shows the following, Kofi Kingston, Andy Leavine, Trent Baretta, Ricardo Rodriquez, Kaitlyn, Jinder Mahal, Johnny Curtis, Santino Marella, Vladamir Kozlov, John Morrison, Raquel Diaz, and Sheamus.

eboy
08-11-2011, 05:22 AM

Super Porky is a Serious legend in Mexico tho aint he?

I have Front Row shook hands with JOhn Cena, HBK & HHH if that counts

LMPunker
08-11-2011, 05:24 AM
Super Porky is a Serious legend in Mexico tho aint he?

I have Front Row shook hands with JOhn Cena, HBK & HHH if that counts

if that counts i got a high five off billy gunn

jordan1995
08-11-2011, 05:36 AM
i met finlay in newcastle england ..we talked about his flight and what he thinks about the state of english wrestling...this was in 2007

THEKEVINBRAND
08-11-2011, 06:26 AM
On The Phone With DDP ? Wow ! What Were You Guys Talking About Regarding Wrestling ?

yeah it was awesome! he asked me what i liked and disliked about the business and he also told me that (at the time) he accepted to do the Nitro DVD (a week before it was announced to the public) but he was really cool on the phone

BlazersDozen
08-11-2011, 06:39 AM
I've met Rowdy Piper at my work. He bought a pack of Marlboro 100s & his son (I heard is a wrestler now) bought a Slurpee lol. This was last summer & he looked horrible. He was wearing a wore down leather jacket & looked bummy then pulled out a fat wad of cash from his pocket haha

I mostly meet sports guys here (Dennis Dixon, Greg Oden, Wesley Matthews & Patty Mills)

Tommy Thunder
08-11-2011, 06:58 AM
I've met Mason Ryan a few times. I've even had a football challenge against him!!

Bob Lion54
08-11-2011, 07:22 AM
I met a bunch of the WCW wrestlers when they came to my town years back. I believe it was for an episode of Thunder. We found out what hotel they were staying in and met a bunch of the guys in the lobby. They were either heading to the hotel bar or going up to their rooms, so we didn't pester them too much. We just asked if they were cool with a quick photo and all but one of them was. I won't say who wasn't, though. I was never a big fan of his anyway, and at that time, he was already retired from the ring and worked backstage.

The cool ones that took pics with us were:
Van Hammer (Anyone remember him? Dude was TALLLLLLL)
Eddie Guerrero
Disco Inferno
Ric Flair along with Asia (WCW's response to Chyna that never went anywhere.)
A bunch of the Luchadors

Mean Gene also passed through the lobby, but he was rather inebriated and seemed like he would have fallen over if not for the woman (his wife? she seemed the right age) helping him along.

We also saw Saturn, but we were talking to someone else at the time and he disappeared before we could ask for a pic.

Disco was cool, and even though some people hate on him because of his gimmick, I was rather pleased to see him on TNA recently.

Eddie was also nice, but at the time we didn't think anything of the drink he had in his hand. :(

The Luchadors took one big picture together, but none of them were wearing their masks, so we didn't know who was who. We just knew they were the Luchadors. Rey Mysterio was one of them. This was before he lost his mask, though. Also, I know Phycosis was in the group as well... other than that, any of the guys that used to wrestle for WCW could be in the pic, but I couldn't tell you who was in it. :P

monctonvike
08-11-2011, 08:04 AM
go to say hi to owen hart he sorta walked by me but it wasn't his fault he had a bunch of ppl talking to him at the time- kurgan- stood in line to meet million dollarman - macho man and roddy piper

in music is was cool the wife and i met dave mustaine from megadeth he signed my wifes leg she got his signature tattoo'ed

JLeeDude1892
08-11-2011, 08:13 AM
Currently in WWE
John Cena
Kelly Kelly
Christian
Aksana
Santino
Titus O'Neill
Alex Riley

Currently in TNA
Tommy Dreamer
Mickie James
Gail Kim (We know she's going there soon.)
Matt Morgan

HOF's, Legends
Road Warrior Animal
Dusty Rhodes
Jerry Brisco, with son Wes Brisco
Ricky Steamboat, with son Richie Steamboat
Jimmy Snuka, Tamina
Steve Kiern
Norman Smiley
IRS, with sons Husky Harris, and Bo Rotundo
Haku, with son Donnie Marlow
Jerry Lawler

I've met a TON of more wrestlers, but some I can't remember and some were just developmental that you may not have heard of, so I won't bore you with them.

tittle97
08-11-2011, 09:35 AM
This is a funny story I might have shared before.
Ok so I was 11 and went to a WWE house show at the time with my mom and friend at the "prestigious" Hammond Civic Center in Hammond, IN. (Its as big as a high school gym, but WWE/WCW and even recently as TNA decide to have house shows there) Anyways, when the show was over we tried to meet the wrestlers, but to to no avail. Then we saw the Undertaker making his was carefully through the parking lot to his limo. My friend, mom and I ran to our car and fucking chased him through the parking lot and onto I-80 expressway towards Chicago. He didn't acknowledge us (why would he) as we honked and rode alongside him.
My mom is a creeper.

Danielle20SxE
08-11-2011, 09:37 AM
I touched Edge once, does that count?

tittle97
08-11-2011, 09:40 AM

Sure, lol why not?
Was it at a show, or at like KMart or something ?

K2Jelly
08-11-2011, 09:40 AM
Eh, Jeff Hardy.

Danielle20SxE
08-11-2011, 09:41 AM
Sure, lol why not?
Was it at a show, or at like KMart or something ?

At a show. He was like facing Taker I think.

xAzureSkye
08-11-2011, 09:41 AM
Eh, Jeff Hardy.

Same, I sold him drugs by the side of the road

Danielle20SxE
08-11-2011, 09:42 AM

I hope you over priced them.

Tommy Thunder
08-11-2011, 09:45 AM

That sounds so wrong lol!!

FLWWEFan
08-11-2011, 09:45 AM

LOL! Was it Meth?

tittle97
08-11-2011, 09:46 AM
I met CM Punk in the (real world) while he was jogging out by the Chicago suburb of Lemont about 2 1/2 years ago kind of by my apartment at the time. He was just jogging along and my girl at the time completely freaked the fuck out and pulled our car over. He was actually pretty damn cool and gave us an autograph and took a pic with our phone.
Besides that I met Nash, Hall, X Pac, AJ Styles, D-Lo Brown, Anderson, Desmond Wolf, a bunch of others I'm forgetting. too.
Oh and I see Virgil/Vincent every year at Comicon. NO ONE ever talks to him, it's sad.

Danielle20SxE
08-11-2011, 09:47 AM
That sounds so wrong lol!!

I totally was aiming for his genitals but all I could get was his abs.

xAzureSkye
08-11-2011, 09:48 AM
I met Kaitlyn at an FCW show and we talked for like 5 minutes about just about anything lol. Also met Candice when I was on holidays in US and saw Finlay in Belfast one time.. I never noticed until he was too far away who it was lol. & one time I was at my cousin's house (who lives in NYC) and Ashley walked by our house and we started shouting SLUT at her and she kept sticking up the finger at us

tittle97
08-11-2011, 09:48 AM

Would have been awesome if you smacked him in the balls

Danielle20SxE
08-11-2011, 09:50 AM
Would have been awesome if you smacked him in the balls

Oh yes. A nice smack in the balls is all a guy needs sometimes. Lol. ;)

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-11-2011, 09:50 AM
I've hung out on multiple ocassions with everyone from the ORIGINAL ECW roster back when Heyman still owned the company. Lita, Matt and Jeff came into my store to buy CD's on their way to A.C., Mick Foley is an AMAZING guy... met him Honky Tonk Man and Rikishi at a local show, Virgil is a dick. Million Dollar Man, Raven, Debra, Christy Hemme, Jackie Gayda, Charlie Haas, Shelton Benjamin, Jake The Snake Roberts and Greg Valentine were all at a Comic Convention. Sgt. Slaughter was cool too. I met Jericho last year, I met CM Punk when he was in ROH and I met THE HOTROD a few years ago. That man is wild as hell, I didn't know what to expect from him while I was around him. On Twitter I've talked to Cena, Orton and Punk. Never met Cena or Orton though.

jcagosto
08-11-2011, 09:52 AM
I've met Judas Messiah, waaaaay back in the day, Carlito (kind of a dick), Shane Sewell (you might know him as TNA's fighting referee), Savio Vega, Eric Escobar, Taka Michinoku, Sandman, Super Crazy, Pablo Marquez.

We heckled Super Crazy a lot, we called him "Super Loca" which literally means "Super Crazy" but when referring to a female, "Loca" is also used as a gay slur. Whenever he saw us he yelled "Ustedes otra vez???" meaning "You again???"

Danielle20SxE
08-11-2011, 09:52 AM
I asked Cody if him and Ted were dating and he flipped me off. lmaoo.

tittle97
08-11-2011, 09:54 AM
I've hung out on multiple ocassions with everyone from the ORIGINAL ECW roster back when Heyman still owned the company. Lita, Matt and Jeff came into my store to buy CD's on their way to A.C., Mick Foley is an AMAZING guy... met him Honky Tonk Man and Rikishi at a local show, Virgil is a dick. Million Dollar Man, Raven, Debra, Christy Hemme, Jackie Gayda, Charlie Haas, Shelton Benjamin, Jake The Snake Roberts and Greg Valentine were all at a Comic Convention. Sgt. Slaughter was cool too. I met Jericho last year, I met CM Punk when he was in ROH and I met THE HOTROD a few years ago. That man is wild as hell, I didn't know what to expect from him while I was around him. On Twitter I've talked to Cena, Orton and Punk. Never met Cena or Orton though.

That's awesome you met the old ECW guys, I met Justin Credible, he was pretty cool.
BTW Virgil is a TOTAL dickhead, and charges a shitload of money for pics/autographs. I find it sad that he comes every year to Comicon and may leave with 40 bucks.

Danielle20SxE
08-11-2011, 09:54 AM
I saw Cena at a Ruby Tuesdays after a show, I didn't talk to him though cause I know they hate that. I don't need Cena's big gorilla juicehead fist in my face.

tittle97
08-11-2011, 09:55 AM

Bwahaha
He makes Ted wear a paper bag when they're in pubic

tittle97
08-11-2011, 09:55 AM
I saw Cena at a Ruby Tuesdays after a show, I didn't talk to him though cause I know they hate that. I don't need Cena's big gorilla juicehead fist in my face.

was he eating a plate?

Danielle20SxE
08-11-2011, 09:57 AM
was he eating a plate?

I don't remember what he was eating. Wouldn't surprise me though.

Tommy Thunder
08-11-2011, 09:58 AM

Close haha!

I met Kaitlyn at an FCW show and we talked for like 5 minutes about just about anything lol. Also met Candice when I was on holidays in US

Kaitlyn looks like a really cool chick to hang out with.

el gabo
08-11-2011, 09:58 AM
That's awesome you met the old ECW guys, I met Justin Credible, he was pretty cool.
BTW Virgil is a TOTAL dickhead, and charges a shitload of money for pics/autographs. I find it sad that he comes every year to Comicon and may leave with 40 bucks.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgNAGFMO3td48QdNdct3hsv2sLVROdo 1iPacnZqUsaliQXoCV8iw

tittle97
08-11-2011, 09:59 AM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgNAGFMO3td48QdNdct3hsv2sLVROdo 1iPacnZqUsaliQXoCV8iw

^^^THIS^^^^
It's really like this lol

Danielle20SxE
08-11-2011, 09:59 AM

hahahahahahahahahah, nobody wants his autograph.

tittle97
08-11-2011, 10:02 AM
I met Raven last year...he was fucking STRANGE

Tommy Thunder
08-11-2011, 10:04 AM

Hahahahaaaa!! Gutted!!

Eve's Arse No.1
08-11-2011, 10:04 AM
I went to a WWE live show here in the UK when i was about 6 with my neighbours who introduced me to wrestling when i was 3. There Uncle was part of the secruity team in the arena so i got to go back stage at the end.

I met Bret Hart, Davey Boy, Owen Hart, Undertaker.

I cant remember who else as it was years ago and to be honest i think i blackout from excitement after meeting those 4.

The only one who i can remember definatly not meeting was Shawn Michaels. Which was a shame. But i cant complain.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-11-2011, 10:05 AM

Dude thats so weak i was a fan of Virgil when i was a kid i would of got his autograph :(

tittle97
08-11-2011, 10:06 AM
Dude thats so weak i was a fan of Virgil when i was a kid i would of got his autograph :(

Trust me, after talking to him, you wouldn't want it.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-11-2011, 10:07 AM
Trust me, after talking to him, you wouldn't want it.

Is he that much of a twat is he?

FLWWEFan
08-11-2011, 10:07 AM
Speaking of Virgil...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nagj9APW94&playnext=1&list=PL9A1901B9094AA18F

cancron
08-11-2011, 10:45 AM

Never went to WWE Niagara Falls. But I have a friend that Does security on the Hill and Told an interesting story about Chyna after she was there one night and how she went back to her hotel room with 2 guys and one of them had been arrested multiple times on Clifton hill for drug dealing.

bcfccalum
08-11-2011, 10:59 AM
Justin Roberts :D

el gabo
08-11-2011, 11:09 AM

I think Cena would be last guy to make you eat a fist

JamFran
08-11-2011, 12:06 PM
I met CM Punk shortly after debuting in ECW, he signed a few autographs in the parking lot a few hours before the show and joked around with us. JBL almost ran me and my buddy over in the that same parking lot while yelling at us to move. RVD was really chill as was Kane when they arrived.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-11-2011, 12:15 PM
I met CM Punk shortly after debuting in ECW, he signed a few autographs in the parking lot a few hours before the show and joked around with us. JBL almost ran me and my buddy over in the that same parking lot while yelling at us to move. RVD was really chill as was Kane when they arrived.

That was the weed dude.

liamsnowdon
08-11-2011, 12:17 PM
chris benoit
kurt angle
booker t
torie wilson
john morrison (when he was nitro)
and i hate to say it john cena

Beserker
08-11-2011, 02:40 PM
I live in the same town Edge and christian are from talked to them alot, both super cool guys

K2Jelly
08-11-2011, 02:57 PM

That's the only way he would give me an autograph. :(
I got in trouble with my mom after she caught me.

xv2010lx
08-11-2011, 07:33 PM

Wow ! .... Ha Ha !

xv2010lx
08-12-2011, 11:35 PM

He Was At Hot Topic Today In L.A . Seems Like An Interesting Individual . I've Heard That Kane Is Nice .