PDA

View Full Version : Hardy's refuse rehab.

Danielle20SxE
08-10-2011, 08:11 PM
Well of course they did, they love being addicts.

Danielle20SxE
08-10-2011, 08:13 PM
How much longer do you guys think their careers will last? Shame Jeff won't go, considering he has a child. How selfish.

K2Jelly
08-10-2011, 08:14 PM
Surprise, surprise.

North Vegas Benny
08-10-2011, 08:15 PM
They are done in wrestling.

PandaMassacre
08-10-2011, 08:15 PM
I wonder how long it will take before TNA caves in an then lets them both come back without the need of rehab.

Eric Bischoff
08-10-2011, 08:16 PM
Impact Wrestling should of never signed the Hardys. Matt will last a couple more years, Jeff hopefully he won't die during a match with all the stuff he's putting inside himself.

Ruthless_Aggression
08-10-2011, 08:17 PM
They tried to make the Hardy's go to rehab, they said no, no, no...

zapphoman
08-10-2011, 08:17 PM
Good riddance I say. If they are that selfish, especially Jeff, I don't think they deserve anymore of our time.

TheRockerGother
08-10-2011, 08:26 PM
Ugh if they refuse why doesn't TNA just fire them already that's 2 free spots to hire some new guys or gals.

CobraNightviper
08-10-2011, 08:29 PM
And they will probably end up like the singer of that song(Amy Winehouse)it's sad really.
They tried to make the Hardy's go to rehab, they said no, no, no...

Y2J___Y2J
08-10-2011, 08:35 PM
I think they are both done as of now for maybe another few month but I dunno I always though Jeff would go back to the E' but fuck them both, they're both idiots and drug addicts. They both need to go to rehab tbh, Probably Jeff more so but Matt looks stoned most of the time

CrowOfMurders
08-10-2011, 08:55 PM
I wonder how long it will take before TNA caves in an then lets them both come back without the need of rehab.

I dont think they will, just in hope of TNA not wanting to embarrass themselves anymore this year. After the Victory road debacle, they need to maintain a firm hand and TNA has proven it's a revolving door for talent so even if they quit/get released they'll be back some day down the line. I just dont think TNA needs them right now especially with Immortal imploding and the main focus being on Hogan-Sting and (thankfully) the Xdivision. I'm just surprised that after Jeff's legal troubles, these 2 can be so imbecilic about drug use and rehab, and I agree,Jeff has a kid, he really needs 2 man the f#ck up. Matt Hardy is just the biggest waste of air right now,@least Jeff had the talent in the WWE,Matt just bitched n moaned out of a job and flushed his own pathetic life down the toilet. I was really hoping for a Young Bucks-Hardys feud one day,but I doubt even ROH would be desperate enough to ever sign the Hardys. They need to just move into the woods and live like the mentally challenged rednecks they are(not saying everyone living in the woods is a redneck tho),maybe find some cousins to marry

Reloval
08-10-2011, 08:56 PM
They'll both be dead before they turn 40

Danielle20SxE
08-10-2011, 09:01 PM
They'll both be dead before they turn 40

Matt has 4 years left. Haha.

Synned
08-10-2011, 09:18 PM
you know it saddens me,Matt and jeff where my heros growing up,its like finding out santa isn't real.

Danielle20SxE
08-10-2011, 09:21 PM
you know it saddens me,Matt and jeff where my heros growing up,its like finding out santa isn't real.

Santa is real. Wtf are you talking about?? 0_0

Poot-Hair
08-10-2011, 09:28 PM
Hardy who?....what?....or sorry I was too busy drooling at Panda's eyes there....*drools then wipes up with towel* Oh...sorry...where was I? OH YEAH!! The Hardys were awesome when they were younger but now they are just idiots. They can't see what all the drugs are doing to them, or maybe they just care so little. Matt could have used TNA/iMPACT wrestling to completely reinvent himself and was starting to show signs of hope. He slimmed down considerably and actually started to put some effort into his in ring work just to flush it all. Now I say fuck the Hardys in their soggy assholes..

Poot-Hair
08-10-2011, 09:32 PM
Santa is real. Wtf are you talking about?? 0_0
Santa has GOT to be real!! If not I'm going to shoot Matt Hardy aka Fatt Lardy the next time he comes in my house and eats my cookies and drinks my milk for santa... O_o o_O >_<

helmsley
08-10-2011, 09:32 PM
since matt has problems backstage and jef......well its jeff, i dont see them around tna for much longer

IPEEINTHESHOWER
08-10-2011, 09:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlRF43-xaYc&feature=related

this song sums it up perfectly.

thedominator92
08-10-2011, 09:59 PM
they still got about 10 years to main event in tna

capn-edu
08-10-2011, 10:40 PM
Its real sad man this guys
were huge
and would be even bigger but a single mistake fuecks you over and over
and it will keep hunting you :/

jaymo
08-10-2011, 11:49 PM
breaking news!!!!! matt and jeff found dead with needle's in their arm's lol jk

tysteelman
08-11-2011, 01:02 AM
There not the needle in arm type. Jeff is a crackpipe in the mouth type and Matt will have a grape overdose.

LMPunker
08-11-2011, 02:02 AM
this is news how?seriously though who is honestly shocked at this

Wedge_00
08-11-2011, 02:27 AM
Doesn't WWE offer free rehab to released and former talent? Knowing how TNA get things done, I'd rather say no to TNA and get the WWE program at least after Benoit incident WWE's program might be better structured..

Why refuse? Everyone has demons but seriously when your employer is at your doorstep saying get help... Seriously what other profession would offer this?? (I can't imagine that many other industries would be offering up to get workers sobered up)

I guess that's why it's the hardest step to take- admitting you have a problem..

(But how about this for an angle- Jeff Hardy returns sober to WWE and CM Punk recreates Straight Edge Society with actual sober wrestlers- I dunno who else has come clean since a dodgy start..)

North Vegas Benny
08-11-2011, 04:11 AM
Doesn't WWE offer free rehab to released and former talent? Knowing how TNA get things done, I'd rather say no to TNA and get the WWE program at least after Benoit incident WWE's program might be better structured..

Why refuse? Everyone has demons but seriously when your employer is at your doorstep saying get help... Seriously what other profession would offer this?? (I can't imagine that many other industries would be offering up to get workers sobered up)

I guess that's why it's the hardest step to take- admitting you have a problem..

(But how about this for an angle- Jeff Hardy returns sober to WWE and CM Punk recreates Straight Edge Society with actual sober wrestlers- I dunno who else has come clean since a dodgy start..)

RV......wait no.......
Sean Wal......no, not him either........
Scott Ha......fuck!!!!......I give up I can't think of any

jordan1995
08-11-2011, 04:19 AM
tna should just relese both guys ..there attitudes and commitment are shite and there egos are huge hate both guys!!

the-rocks-stunner
08-11-2011, 05:24 AM
the vids i've seen of jeff he looks like he has been of drugs for weeks/months + don't listen to wrestling news websites as they are going on pure rumour 90% of time!

steveorton
08-11-2011, 07:26 AM

I ask myself the same thing, I'm jus sayin...

Synned
08-11-2011, 09:09 AM
RV......wait no.......
Sean Wal......no, not him either........
Scott Ha......fuck!!!!......I give up I can't think of any

chris mas....oh wait he was just released...

VanHooliganX
08-11-2011, 10:46 AM
I saw the title of this thread and thought about Amy Winehouses rehab song.
Hope he doesn't turn into what happened to her :S

Siracul
08-11-2011, 10:48 AM

^^^^This^^^^
Especially with a Jeff Hardy DVD coming up.

Automatic
08-11-2011, 11:00 AM
Just release them already, Jeff has gone downhill and Matt just came their to get a paycheck, he never even wanted to wrestle for them.

el gabo
08-11-2011, 11:15 AM
Just release them already, Jeff has gone downhill and Matt just came their to get a paycheck, he never even wanted to wrestle for them.

Sadly, this may be what they need to realize the great opportunities they have both gotten. Jeff was World Champ and Matt was even luckier to even get a job after his Youtube antics in WWE.

eire attitude 91
08-11-2011, 11:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhe3vSe-mmw

my reaction to jeff hardy vs sting

ps. santa is real, what you think a fat bearded old man would put children on his lap and offer them presents he's not the catholic church, i mean xmas has nothing to do with religi....oh wait my childhood is ruined :'(

liamsnowdon
08-11-2011, 02:48 PM
typical hardy's :/