PDA

View Full Version : Backstage Heat On Morrison and Melina .... AGAIN!

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
08-10-2011, 07:06 PM
Just recently reported:

As reported Tuesday, WWE barred Melina Perez from attending Monday's RAW event at the HP Pavilion in San Jose, California. WWE officials made the decision ban the former Women's Champion from the arena due to their belief that should she have entered the backstage area, there would have been some major drama in response to her being let go by the organization last Friday. The entire company security team was told she was not to be let inside the venue. Management has taken Perez' reaction to being released as over the top, according to one source, to the point that she may have burned the bridge in regard to a future return.

Perez going on the road with John Morrison over the weekend was also a major point of contention internally. Company officials are very down on Morrison over the situation, feeling it was a massive breach of etiquette. One writer said, "It would be one thing to come visit a few months down the line but to show up at the next shows after being released, it's a complete lack of understanding and respect. It sucks you are fired but you don't come see the boyfriend that dumped you the next day and you don't go to the office to hang out after getting your pink slip. She did that and made eyes roll. There were some worried she was going to physically cause a problem and with John facilitating that by having her there, well, you saw what happened on Raw."

The same source indicated that Morrison's current WWE contract will expire within the next several months. With no long term deal in place and the belief that his loyalty to his longtime girlfriend would supersede his to WWE, it's easy to see why he has been deemphasized.

Please tell me John Morrison isn't going to let some female fuck over his career ..... Your thoughts?

Rilla
08-10-2011, 07:13 PM
I think if he does, he's an outright idiot.

Bodom
08-10-2011, 07:13 PM
http://www.aussiewhipmaker.com/images/whip_1.jpg

johnnydropkicks
08-10-2011, 07:18 PM
http://wmst100fall09.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/teeth01.jpg

Y2J___Y2J
08-10-2011, 07:45 PM
Dump the bitch.! LOL

She effectively ruined his career if he doesn't get re-signed.

But DAMN she attracts heat like mofo.!

K2Jelly
08-10-2011, 07:48 PM
Morrison must have really low standards to keep that horsefaced, crabinfested Jezebel.

johnnydropkicks
08-10-2011, 07:49 PM
Dump the bitch.! LOL

She effectively ruined his career if he doesn't get re-signed.

But DAMN she attracts heat like mofo.!

melinavickyheeltagteambookit.

Rilla
08-10-2011, 07:51 PM
melinavickyheeltagteambookit.

lolololtnaisdrawingituprightnow

ihearvoices
08-10-2011, 07:58 PM
Im sorry but im siding with Jomo and melina wwe treats them like shit the same way they treat kofi and ziggler like shit. I think people just see things one sided with it comes to all this backstage heat. If me and my gf was doing as much outside work for wwe as jomo and melina then they fired ,u gf i would be pissed off a not resign. It just shows how much wwe values Jomo cause wwe has a rep for keep wrestlers gf in the company or giving them pushes just to keep there bf happy funny how jomo doesnt get that same treatment when he supposedly "valuable" to them

AOF666
08-10-2011, 07:59 PM
He deserves it for being stupid. He thinks her pu**y is worth more than his WWE career!

World B. Free
08-10-2011, 07:59 PM
Morrison's days are numbered in the WWE..... :eek:

K2Jelly
08-10-2011, 08:03 PM
Morrison's days are numbered in the WWE..... :eek:

This. The leash he's tied to is longer than the days he has left.

JohnnyPhantom
08-10-2011, 08:03 PM
Im sorry but Jomo deserves anything that comes to him as a result of being with Melina. She fools around on his with Batista while they are dating and he acts like a pussy and doesnt do anything about it? Now, i know Batista is a big dude but to not do anything? Pathetic!!

Now granted, im not in the backstage but what has Melina done for Jomo's career lately?

TheRockerGother
08-10-2011, 08:08 PM
You know what let Morrison do what he wants I'd rather be happy then have fame and money to be honest if he's happy with her then let him be but it's gonna cost him his life his rules.Just saying.

Ruthless_Aggression
08-10-2011, 08:16 PM
Sigh, this sucks for everybody. Jomo could've and maybe should've been the third biggest face on RAW. But it also seems odd that the 'E would be so willing to take quality out of their shows and PPVs just to punish their talents.

MattTY2JHBK
08-10-2011, 08:17 PM
Melina is his girlfriend who is no longer apart of the WWE. Therefore, now is the perfect time to keep them both separate parts of his life. Not to let her follow him around at live events on the first weekend of her firing. It's now or never for JoMo to pursue his dream harder than he has before...

Rilla
08-10-2011, 08:17 PM
Im sorry but im siding with Jomo and melina wwe treats them like shit the same way they treat kofi and ziggler like shit. I think people just see things one sided with it comes to all this backstage heat. If me and my gf was doing as much outside work for wwe as jomo and melina then they fired ,u gf i would be pissed off a not resign. It just shows how much wwe values Jomo cause wwe has a rep for keep wrestlers gf in the company or giving them pushes just to keep there bf happy funny how jomo doesnt get that same treatment when he supposedly "valuable" to them

Vince doesn't like JoMo, because he /let/ her smash Batista, and I think someone else, while they were together.

SESAfro
08-10-2011, 08:18 PM
He's just loyal to his girl and probably plans on marrying her, there aren't many other logical conclusions. He probably should separate pleasure and business.

ratedy2jayz
08-10-2011, 08:20 PM
Drew Mcintyre was able to handle his WIFE getting fired. He stayed with the WWE and got a divorce.... That didnt work out so well for him though. Maybe Jomo doesnt want the same to happen to him.

ihearvoices
08-10-2011, 08:21 PM
Vince doesn't like JoMo, because he /let/ her smash Batista, and I think someone else, while they were together.

Yeah i know and its crazy how everyone on here wants Jomo to pick or be more loyal to wwe then his girlfriend who was with him and prob. be with him after wwe. WWE wont show no loyalty to him once they done with him they will treat him like they never knew him. If i was him i would pick my girlfriend over wwe anyday cause atleast she is loyal to him and supports him now.

ihearvoices
08-10-2011, 08:22 PM
Drew Mcintyre was able to handle his WIFE getting fired. He stayed with the WWE and got a divorce.... That didnt work out so well for him though. Maybe Jomo doesnt want the same to happen to him.

And what did Drew Career turn to with WWE? nothing at all this is a perfect example of what im saying

TheRockerGother
08-10-2011, 08:24 PM
And what did Drew Career turn to with WWE? nothing at all this is a perfect example of what im saying

Nothing?The guy hasen't even been given that much of a chance since going to RAW.

MattTY2JHBK
08-10-2011, 08:26 PM
I'd hope to see John Morrison try and push even harder towards a main-eventer position, now he hasn't got the distraction of his girlfriend in his career.
However, I see that his contract only has a few months left to run.
Knowing Morrison, he will probably turn down a good contract offer from the WWE, and follow Melina onto iMPACT!

Rilla
08-10-2011, 08:34 PM
Yeah i know and its crazy how everyone on here wants Jomo to pick or be more loyal to wwe then his girlfriend who was with him and prob. be with him after wwe. WWE wont show no loyalty to him once they done with him they will treat him like they never knew him. If i was him i would pick my girlfriend over wwe anyday cause atleast she is loyal to him and supports him now.

Iunno if that's entirely true. Most people that leave, do so on good terms. JoMo, is responsible for his own actions, which means he is responsible for following his girlfriend, who is obviously detrimental to his career. Plus, if he gets into drugs and needs Rehab, WWE will cover it.

Asherdelampyr
08-10-2011, 08:37 PM

You have a very interesting definition of loyalty
one that, if you have a girlfriend, and she is hot, kinda makes me want to meet her
cause it sounds like you said that you won't have an issue with me sleeping with her

I could be mis-reading, or you could have an open relationship, which of course, is your choice

ihearvoices
08-10-2011, 08:39 PM
Nothing?The guy hasen't even been given that much of a chance since going to RAW.

I know WWE wants you to be loyal to them and put them over everyone else in your life but wont ever do the same back in return at most you will get paid and if rehab if needed but thats about it

ihearvoices
08-10-2011, 08:41 PM
You have a very interesting definition of loyalty
one that, if you have a girlfriend, and she is hot, kinda makes me want to meet her
cause it sounds like you said that you won't have an issue with me sleeping with her

I could be mis-reading, or you could have an open relationship, which of course, is your choice

I dont agree with that but how long will you hold that over his head...I bet there are alot of people who have gf who sleep with other guys and they get over it so i dont get why jomo cant do the same

Rilla
08-10-2011, 08:43 PM
I dont agree with that but how long will you hold that over his head...I bet there are alot of people who have gf who sleep with other guys and they get over it so i dont get why jomo cant do the same

Most of those guys aren't being held back because of it, because a lot of people generally don't know or care.

It's an entirely different thing, when you're blindly following a cheater, even if your job is in jeopardy.

Asherdelampyr
08-10-2011, 08:50 PM
Most of those guys aren't being held back because of it, because a lot of people generally don't know or care.

It's an entirely different thing, when you're blindly following a cheater, even if your job is in jeopardy.

this
and the old saying my grandpa taught me
"Cheat on me once, shame on you, cheat on me twice, get the Fuck out of my house"

Also, at what point was it decided that it would be a really great idea to show up at the company that fired her like 2 days prior? If you get fired from your job on Friday, are you going to show up Monday morning to hang out with your co-workers? Of course not, you just got fired.

Let's take that a step further, you just got fired Friday, you spent all weekend complaining to anyone that will listen that said firing was unjustified, do you really think your old employer will be happy to see you Monday? Hell no, he'll call security, the police or a physically large manager (depending on workplace) to keep you the hell out of the building.

helmsley
08-10-2011, 09:03 PM
its a shame cause jomo could have been a good midcarder but if he gets signed with tna, probably could get two whc title reigns of a week each....

MattTY2JHBK
08-10-2011, 09:03 PM
this
and the old saying my grandpa taught me
"Cheat on me once, shame on you, cheat on me twice, get the Fuck out of my house"

Also, at what point was it decided that it would be a really great idea to show up at the company that fired her like 2 days prior? If you get fired from your job on Friday, are you going to show up Monday morning to hang out with your co-workers? Of course not, you just got fired.

Let's take that a step further, you just got fired Friday, you spent all weekend complaining to anyone that will listen that said firing was unjustified, do you really think your old employer will be happy to see you Monday? Hell no, he'll call security, the police or a physically large manager (depending on workplace) to keep you the hell out of the building.

Melina described it on her Twitter that it was a "planned trip that was gonna happen anyway". Seems convenient for her though :rolleyes:

In all seriousness though, this is JoMo's time to put his foot down, keep his private life and his career separate, and concentrate harder on his quest for main-event status than ever before!

Asherdelampyr
08-10-2011, 09:05 PM
Melina described it on her Twitter that it was a "planned trip that was gonna happen anyway". Seems convenient for her though :rolleyes:

In all seriousness though, this is JoMo's time to put his foot down, keep his private life and his career separate, and concentrate harder on his quest for main-event status than ever before!

Sometimes plans need to change
like when you get fired

MattTY2JHBK
08-10-2011, 09:08 PM
Sometimes plans need to change
like when you get fired

Absolutely, she did nothing but hang around outside the arena anyway.....

dmt4life
08-10-2011, 09:25 PM
I'm curious, why are people defending JoMo and Melina here, if your girlfriend went and screwed two different men behind your back on the job site, would you defend her? she has used and abused his trust, and yet he clings to her like a small puppy, I'm not going to say JoMo deserves better, but he definately needs better than this if he hopes to have both a successful wrestling career and a strong personal life. I mean serious, we already know she's a cheater, how long before TNA picks her up and she decides to bang, say Crimson or Rob Terry, god knows she likes her muscle bound greek gods

ihearvoices
08-10-2011, 09:28 PM
I'm curious, why are people defending JoMo and Melina here, if your girlfriend went and screwed two different men behind your back on the job site, would you defend her? she has used and abused his trust, and yet he clings to her like a small puppy, I'm not going to say JoMo deserves better, but he definately needs better than this if he hopes to have both a successful wrestling career and a strong personal life. I mean serious, we already know she's a cheater, how long before TNA picks her up and she decides to bang, say Crimson or Rob Terry, god knows she likes her muscle bound greek gods

Well he decided to take her back so who are we to keep judging his choice and say it was wrong at the end of the day only he and her know whats going on and happen in their relationship everything else is just rumors some maybe true other maybe lies

Asherdelampyr
08-10-2011, 09:49 PM
Well he decided to take her back so who are we to keep judging his choice and say it was wrong at the end of the day only he and her know whats going on and happen in their relationship everything else is just rumors some maybe true other maybe lies

We are the internet-using-public
it's our right, nay our Duty to judge all that is before us!

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
08-10-2011, 10:28 PM
But see, my thing is Morrison can EASILY ... EASILY resolve all of this by just putting his foot down and telling Melina, "Look bitch, don't come to my work and fuck up my career, otherwise you'll get the backhand!" and she'll obey. I mean, if she truly loves him like she says she does, she'll understand and stay the hell away. On the other hand, if Morrison is urging her to come along anyways, she should do the right thing and tell his bitch ass, "grow some fucking balls, get on that road, and bring home some goddamn money!"

I'm overexaggerating of course, but you get the idea. If they are serious about each other, all it takes is a simple request. Then again, if it isn't, just dump the bitch and move on.

If reports are true and Morrison is allowing Melina to affect how WWE sees him and does absolutely nothing about it, then he deserves to be released from his contract. He obviously does not care about his career all that much. Not saying he HAS to do it, but the problem and the solution to that problem can't get anymore obvious.

capn-edu
08-10-2011, 10:28 PM
no offense to Jomo but he is an idiot
dude either huge push or Melina can't pick both now cause she was released :/

MattTY2JHBK
08-10-2011, 10:38 PM
But see, my thing is Morrison can EASILY ... EASILY resolve all of this by just putting his foot down and telling Melina, "Look bitch, don't come to my work and fuck up my career, otherwise you'll get the backhand!" and she'll obey. I mean, if she truly loves him like she says she does, she'll understand and stay the hell away. On the other hand, if Morrison is urging her to come along anyways, she should do the right thing and tell his bitch ass, "grow some fucking balls, get on that road, and bring home some goddamn money!"

I'm overexaggerating of course, but you get the idea. If they are serious about each other, all it takes is a simple request. Then again, if it isn't, just dump the bitch and move on.

If reports are true and Morrison is allowing Melina to affect how WWE sees him and does absolutely nothing about it, then he deserves to be released from his contract. He obviously does not care about his career all that much. Not saying he HAS to do it, but the problem and the solution to that problem can't get anymore obvious.
Well said. But I do think Morrison can balance the two! Just depends how Melina reacts to the situation. If she is too controlling and selfish, then he has a tough decision to make!

dres1214
08-10-2011, 10:57 PM

Drew is still around?????

KJ PUNK
08-10-2011, 11:37 PM
It's his own dumb fault for bringing her to the show the week after she got fired (which should've happened a long time ago since it's rumored that no one in the backstage likes her). But I've been turning on JoMo for a while since his finishing move never connects that well (pet peeve of mine) and doesn't really entertain me that much. The only thing I'm wondering is if this will affect Z! True Long Island Story.

Enforcer23
08-11-2011, 04:33 AM
oh man dump her

steveorton
08-11-2011, 07:24 AM
Just recently reported:

Please tell me John Morrison isn't going to let some female fuck over his career ..... Your thoughts?

I don't want it to happen but I think he will, Morrison is an idiot, I'm jus sayin...

xAzureSkye
08-11-2011, 08:17 AM
He deserves it for being stupid. He thinks her pu**y is worth more than his WWE career!

To be fair so do I

xAzureSkye
08-11-2011, 08:21 AM
Why are y'all blaming Melina? He is the one who hasn't dumped her yet.

Bodom
08-11-2011, 08:31 AM
To be fair so do I

Pussy doesn't pay the bills.

Siracul
08-11-2011, 08:51 AM

Girlfriend that cheated and had sex with Batista while they were in dating...
I'm just saying, if you're gonna be loyal, i'm all up for that, but make sure the person you're loyal to is also loyal.

Siracul
08-11-2011, 09:02 AM
Why are y'all blaming Melina? He is the one who hasn't dumped her yet.

Every relationship is different from another.
In one the two people complete each other,in another there's one of the two people that holds power or control so to speak over the other.
From what I've read, she seems to be the one in control of that relationship, hell, she cheated on the man and when she was done she came back to him as if nothing had happened.
JoMo, from what I understand and read is a little you know what & his girlfriend doesn't give a rat's ass about him.

zapphoman
08-11-2011, 09:05 AM
Girlfriend that cheated and had sex with Batista while they were in dating...
I'm just saying, if you're gonna be loyal, i'm all up for that, but make sure the person you're loyal to is also loyal.

^^^^^This^^^^^

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
08-11-2011, 06:56 PM
Every relationship is different from another.
In one the two people complete each other,in another there's one of the two people that holds power or control so to speak over the other.
From what I've read, she seems to be the one in control of that relationship, hell, she cheated on the man and when she was done she came back to him as if nothing had happened.
JoMo, from what I understand and read is a little you know what & his girlfriend doesn't give a rat's ass about him.
Yep, kind of like Chi-Chi runs the relationship between her and Goku. (DBZ reference) Goku stands up to badasses like Cell and Frieza, but anytime Goku is around Chi-Chi he becomes a wuss.

Dr. Death
08-11-2011, 08:11 PM
Pussy doesn't pay the bills.

It does if your a pimp.

Melina has been stirring up problems in the back since she signed with WWE. Jomo should kick her to the curb, however the WWE isn't that famous for treating their talent all that well in terms of pushes, airtime, and such so I could see someone getting upset over it.