PDA

View Full Version : Hogan responds to CM Punk bashing iMPACT Wrestling

KingOrton
08-10-2011, 01:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psenNt08SxQ&feature=related

Just found this... about 1year and a half old. Was Punk right? HELL YAH ! :D

Side note: I find Hulk Hogan always brings up his past to younger wrestlers and says something along the lines of "While I was maineventing WCW you were poopin in your diapers"
Honestly Hulk... People dont choose when they were born. It bugs me that he seems to always say this just like he said on last iMPACT to Kurt Angle.

ratedy2jayz
08-10-2011, 02:00 PM
I just hate the fact that Kurt Angle and Sting keep telling Hogan "I know you can still go". Do they think their fans are that stupid?

Automatic
08-10-2011, 02:03 PM
Well, we now know that CM Punk knows the wrestling business better than Hulk Hogan.

Krysys
08-10-2011, 02:32 PM
Good find, CM Punk tells it like it is.

steveorton
08-10-2011, 02:36 PM
1.5 years later and CM Punk was absolutely right. Punk all the way, I'm jus sayin...

World B. Free
08-10-2011, 02:37 PM
CM PUNK is right, more competition more $$$..... PIPE BOMB!!!

Enforcer23
08-10-2011, 02:40 PM
TBH i just listined to what punk had to say hahahahahha

Reloval
08-10-2011, 02:47 PM
If someone that was "poopin in there diapers" when Hogan was main eventing in now main eventing in the biggest wrestling company in the world, wouldn't that be a sign that your to fucking old to be around anymore? Let it go Hogan!!!!

FPR Lord Wrom
08-10-2011, 02:59 PM
Imagine the Legacy Hulk would have if he just went away after WCW folded.
Bret Favre anyone?

AOF666
08-10-2011, 03:12 PM
Punk is right, Hogan is in it for himnself and not for Impact Wrestling. Side note Hogan new catch phrase, "I use to body slam giants brother!"

Dr. Death
08-10-2011, 04:17 PM
Hogan, Bischoff, and Russo are all peas in a pod. They have always been in it for themselves and couldn't care less about anyone else. TNA has some great young talent, but like the WWE under utilize that talent if they use it at all.

Lamar8902
08-10-2011, 05:13 PM
Look cm punk is rite Hogan is in it for himself there's no way TNA should be bad him runing the company was a big mistake but with Hogan TNA ratings have gone up not wwe type but good for them but Hogan is also rite he was main eventing for the WWF he was the man if it wasn't for Hogan there wouldn't be no wwe no wrestling period Hogan put wrestling on the map he made wrestling iconic if it wasn't for Hogan there would be no cm punk because he wouldn't have wwe for his pipe bomb to be heard he would be selling pepsi to make a living but punk said the truth

KingOrton
08-10-2011, 06:00 PM
Look cm punk is rite Hogan is in it for himself there's no way TNA should be bad him runing the company was a big mistake but with Hogan TNA ratings have gone up not wwe type but good for them but Hogan is also rite he was main eventing for the WWF he was the man if it wasn't for Hogan there wouldn't be no wwe no wrestling period Hogan put wrestling on the map he made wrestling iconic if it wasn't for Hogan there would be no cm punk because he wouldn't have wwe for his pipe bomb to be heard he would be selling pepsi to make a living but punk said the truth

Hogan overhypes himself... The WWE would still be around if he was never there. Would different shit of happened? Yes would different stuff be happening now? Most likely. My point being is No one is bigger then the WWE (Triple H, The Rock, Even Hogan, ect) so No Hogan in WCW and the WWF would of made a difference, just not a huge one (like some people make it out to be)

Sorry if I went on a bit :P

Bodom
08-10-2011, 06:01 PM
Shut up Hogan. Just shut up.

Synned
08-10-2011, 06:31 PM
The arrvial of hogan was the REASON i stop watching TNA. Seeing what hogan is doing to tna today,i'm glad i did.

blackout version 1
08-10-2011, 06:32 PM
Shut up Hogan. Just shut up.

i second this :) he's getting to a stage where a vast majority of people are sick of him ... Main eventing in the 1980's doesn't make him above everyone else .. Currently the wrestling business is very different and doesn't involve his boring wrestling style and his lies such as saying he didn't use roids . Complete hypocrite !

ssgsanti
08-10-2011, 07:23 PM
BS, CM PUNK is all talk and no fight bro. He can't hold nothing up to Hogan fool are you smoking Rob Van Damns weed? CM Punk ain't even on Cena level yet brotha. I will give you 3 names who can rape him in the ring 1) Randy O, 2)Rey Mysterio, even the 3)Miz. For TNA 1) AJ Styles, 2) Samoa Joe, 3) Curt Angle. CM Punk can cut a promo but thats it dude Alberto Del Rio had him last week talk about wipping his ass in the ring, we all know that was BS win.

thatdevilsblue
08-10-2011, 07:27 PM
i'm pretty sure when Hogan was main eventing WCW, Punk was in high school haha...Hogan just doesn't want to admit that no one is better than him and that he is a dried-up, has been and has been for a while...he thinks wrestling fans these days are stupid and doesn't speak the truth like Punk does...i mean, his family life has gone down the shitter over the past 5 or 6 years, he's doing Rent-A-Center commercials for crying out load...I believe everything Hogan is doing these days is seriously just for the money, plain and simple, because he obviously makes alot of it because of who he is...he doesn't give a shit about the business anymore or what HE himself is doing for it (even though he thinks he's still contributing something which he isn't at all)...the truth is is that CM Punk is top, or at least is one of the top 3, hottest guys in the business today, IMO he is the hottest (partly because he's my favorite wrestler and no one else currently gets me hooked like he does) CM Punk is an innovator, he's interesting, he can wrestle, he can back up what he says and says it like it is...something Hogan can't do, or at least do anymore!

TheGoblin
08-10-2011, 07:27 PM
BS, CM PUNK is all talk and no fight bro. He can't hold nothing up to Hogan fool are you smoking Rob Van Damns weed? CM Punk ain't even on Cena level yet brotha. I will give you 3 names who can rape him in the ring 1) Randy O, 2)Rey Mysterio, even the 3)Miz. For TNA 1) AJ Styles, 2) Samoa Joe, 3) Curt Angle. CM Punk can cut a promo but thats it dude Alberto Del Rio had him last week talk about wipping his ass in the ring, we all know that was BS win.
^^^ Cuts a good heel promo.

K2Jelly
08-10-2011, 07:29 PM

Welcome to the thread.

P.S. Prepare for possible major flaming. ;)

johnnydropkicks
08-10-2011, 07:32 PM
BS, Hogan is all talk and no fight bro. He can't hold nothing up to CM Punk fool are you smoking Rob Van Damns weed? Hogan ain't even on Cena level yet brotha. I will give you 3 names who can rape him in the ring 1) Randy O, 2)Rey Mysterio, even the 3)Miz. For TNA 1) AJ Styles, 2) Samoa Joe, 3) Curt Angle. Hogan can cut a promo but thats it dude Alberto Del Rio had him last week talk about wipping his ass in the ring, we all know that was BS win.

fixed I SAID FIXED YOU SON OF A BITCH NOW LET ME POST IT

ITHINKIMHIGH
08-10-2011, 07:34 PM
All I know is that I confuse him with brooke and dogg the bounty hunter all the time.

tshizzy34
08-10-2011, 10:25 PM
Yet more truth for us all, courtesy of CM Punk!

AlexWorldOrder
08-10-2011, 11:24 PM
Yet, this video is old as hell, and nobody cared what Punk had to say until now. Let's ride the Punk wagon!

RagingBallsFTW
08-10-2011, 11:35 PM
And now Hogan wears the diapers while CM Punk is the hottest wrestler in the business today BROTHER.

KingOrton
08-10-2011, 11:45 PM
And now Hogan wears the diapers while CM Punk is the hottest wrestler in the business today BROTHER.

This guy gets it. WWWYKI Brother.

KJ PUNK
08-10-2011, 11:45 PM

Hmmm...don't know who this Curt Angle is? Is he as good as Khristian Kage or Cofi Cingston?

RagingBallsFTW
08-11-2011, 12:18 PM

Sorry but you lost me when you said Randy Boreton. Oh and who is this Curt Angle, was he the third Angle brother along with Kurt and Eric.