PDA

View Full Version : call me crazy

jcdirk41
08-10-2011, 01:02 PM
You can call me crazy but i think sheamus and mark henry is becoming a good rivalry and story line. Who all likes sheamus has a face. I think its awesome.

steveorton
08-10-2011, 01:16 PM
I'm loving the Sheamus face turn, the guy is great on the mic and is a monster in the ring, what's not to like, I'm jus sayin...

cymru96123
08-10-2011, 01:18 PM
Ok, Your Crazy.

Seriously though, I like Sheamus as a face, fella!

TheBeardOfZeus
08-10-2011, 01:20 PM
You can call me crazy but i think sheamus and mark henry is becoming a good rivalry and story line. Who all likes sheamus has a face. I think its awesome.

You are crazy.

I really like this feud, Mark is bringing some intensity, even though his matches are poor.

But Sheamus, I think he's showing why he'll be a big main eventer for the future, he's made this feud so awesome.

Automatic
08-10-2011, 01:21 PM
Sheamus is awesome as a face. Loved the promo last Friday.

zapphoman
08-10-2011, 01:23 PM
I said it once and I will say it again. Sheamus has shown me why he deserves the spotlight. He has done the impossible and made a storyline with Mark Henry awesome.

dub
08-10-2011, 01:24 PM
Sheamus is defenitely a BEAST. He's gonna do big things on Smackdown.

jcdirk41
08-10-2011, 01:31 PM
i know mark henry isnt the best wrestler but the storyline between them is going good. hopefully sheamus doesnt lose at summerslam.

Daffy Duck's Finest
08-10-2011, 01:33 PM
If you like this, just imagine the eventual Sheamus/ Christian feud.

Could be a match of the year candidate.

Danielle20SxE
08-10-2011, 01:34 PM
I love anything with Sheamus. I will be wearing my Sheamus shirt on Sunday.

Mtt08 xXx
08-10-2011, 01:35 PM
I'm more interested with this than I am with the WHC feud. let's just hope he doesn't get squashed like kane and big show, but I don't think he will

Y2J___Y2J
08-10-2011, 01:38 PM
It's something fresh and new, I think Sheamus has been a heel since starting out in WWECW.
Mark Henry just doesn't work as a face (same with any big guy tbh)
It's gonna be an interesting rivalry to say the least.. maybe no 5 star matches but entertaining anyway

Rebel Lion
08-10-2011, 01:42 PM
So funny how so many were down on the Celtic Warrior just a few short months ago. The guy has been one of the top guys in the business almost since he came up from FCW. The feud with Mark Henry is great, pushing both into WHC status. Sheamus has been on that level. Can't recall such a successful face turn in recent memory.....the man is BADASS!!!!! My favorite wrestler for about a yesr and a half now...

HeelTurn
08-10-2011, 01:44 PM
Sheamus has been awesome for a while now in my opinion. His matches with Orton and Bryan were pretty good, but its his feud with Christian I am most looking forward to.

jcdirk41
08-10-2011, 01:52 PM
i agree i think that is the best thing wwe has done for awhile is turn sheamus face. He can have some good matches against christian or even cody rhodes. then he gets to team with orton and more faces.

jcdirk41
08-10-2011, 01:52 PM
Ive always been a sheamus fan even when he was a heel.

zapphoman
08-10-2011, 01:54 PM
I'm more interested with this than I am with the WHC feud. let's just hope he doesn't get squashed like kane and big show, but I don't think he will

I don't think that will happen either. I think is their way of putting him over as a face.

jcdirk41
08-10-2011, 02:02 PM
im more interested in this sheamus vs henry match then i am with orton vs christian.

Tommy Thunder
08-10-2011, 02:24 PM
I'm really digging this storyline. I wasn't sure how well Sheamus would get over as a face, but he's done pretty good. I've always beena fan of his since he came to the main roster. He's great in the ring and on the mic.
I'm really happy that Henry is also involved in a decent feud, since it's been a while since he had one of those. His heel persona shits all over his face kool-aid man gimmick.
Very much looking forward to their SS match.

Enforcer23
08-10-2011, 02:33 PM

yeah man pretty good..sheamus as a face is working quite well he deffintly can do a good job mark henry i believe will win thier match at SS but i hope it continues

Manabu
08-10-2011, 02:40 PM
Im enjoying it, sheamus more than henry but Ive never been a fan of him, I just hope sheamus comes out on top and later can ditch some parts of his gimmick, I hate the constant use of fella

capn-edu
08-10-2011, 02:54 PM
he may not be the doubya doubya E' champion fella
but he is still really good

jcdirk41
08-10-2011, 03:13 PM
i just hope wwe doesnt drop the ball and push him to mid card. He should always be a main eventer. he is a great wrestler and he hardly never botches moves. He actually makes it look real.Same with barrett he should be a main eventer. hes a good wrestler and is really good on the mic, but for some reason wwe thinks hes a mid card wrestler, and he should never wrestle on superstars that was a joke.

AOF666
08-10-2011, 03:16 PM
I liked Sheamus from the first time I'd seen him. Something told me he was good and he prooved it. Too bad it took WWE this long to see it.

jordan1995
08-10-2011, 03:17 PM
henry has stepped up his game and sheamus is soo talented these guys work well together

Rilla
08-10-2011, 03:18 PM
WWE has been stepping up a lot.

I was actually quite interested in Show/Henry.

jcdirk41
08-10-2011, 03:19 PM
i agree sheamus is talented and the feud between henry is turning out great.

K2Jelly
08-10-2011, 03:22 PM
i agree sheamus is talented and the feud between henry is turning out great.

Am I the only one who isn't buying Sheamus' face turn? He doesn't even look like a face but believe me; this goes WAY beyond superficial reasons. His face turn hasn't contributed to any of the skills that Sheamus has already had. Since Day 1, he's had good mic skills and great in ring skills. I don't see him going anywhere after his feud with Sheamus is over which is the only place I can see him survive at this point.

jordan1995
08-10-2011, 03:23 PM
WWE has been stepping up a lot.

I was actually quite interested in Show/Henry.

now show vs henry ...the segments were good promos good matches poor

jcdirk41
08-10-2011, 03:31 PM
the only reason he doesnt look like a face yet is cause hes been a heel since hes been in the wwe.so its going to take time to adapt that hes a face now. He was so good at being a heel. He still looks like it. I think he will become a good face wrestler. the crowd is already getting behind him. hes actually probably getting the most cheers from the fans now except for orton and probably daniel bryan. the crowd actually erupted after he beat the great khali and nobody would of expected that.

Rilla
08-10-2011, 03:31 PM
now show vs henry ...the segments were good promos good matches poor

The matches did fall a bit flat.

eire attitude 91
08-10-2011, 06:41 PM
sheamus always had a lot of fans even as a heel and was a main event guy on raw until kevin dunn started to bury him, goes to smckdown fans love him he turns face, shows what 1 stupid f*ck can do when in authority. bet VKM is more likely to get rid of dunn than sheamus now. shows politicking can screw yourself over

cant wait to see him on conan lots of ginger jokes mwahaha