PDA

View Full Version : Reviving the Tag Division (KEEP IT ALL HERE)

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-10-2011, 12:37 PM
It has been said that Triple H is interested in reviving the WWE Tag Team Division. The word going around is that they are really starting to recruit Tag Teams while seeing if any other well-known names are under contract to other promotions. There has been talk internally about having The Brisco Brothers signed, but that proved to be diffulcult seeing as they are still signed to Ring Of Honor.

Another "talk" going around behind the scenes is to try an bring Beer Money into the WWE if they somehow manage to get them away from TNA. Regarding the "Kings Of Wrestling" Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli.. They are expected to join the WWE as a Tag Team an not as singles competitors.

-Partially retrieved from LordsofPain-

My first ever lazy post. Yay.

zapphoman
08-10-2011, 12:39 PM
I really hope this happens. I've been missing good old traditional tag team action. From the WWE that is. TNA isn't bad when it comes to Tag Teams.

Ruthless_Aggression
08-10-2011, 12:43 PM
Sure hope it is true. Definitely something I'll add to my sig later.

HeelTurn
08-10-2011, 12:45 PM
Id like to hope so, they only have the Usos and Otunga/McGillicuty

S.E. Zero
08-10-2011, 12:46 PM
They dont need to recruit outside tag teams though it helps, their huge roster can provide at least 4 tag teams to be created if they ever really tried.

Still if its true and its getting revived I'm all for it.

steveorton
08-10-2011, 12:47 PM
I hope it happens I miss good tag team action in the WWE, they just string together 2 guys and give them to us most of the times, I want to see tag teams grow and move up then get the titles. I believe the WWE tag titles have lost all of it's prestige, I'm jus sayin...

Automatic
08-10-2011, 12:48 PM
I hope they just let them wrestle. HHH better hurry up, there are only 2 and a half tag teams left.

the-rocks-stunner
08-10-2011, 01:31 PM
yoshi tatsu and santino marella vs miz and r-truth @ wm28 -_- please nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Rebel Lion
08-10-2011, 01:35 PM
So who should the WWE create as a tag team and/or bring in to bolster the division?

Please don't tell me that we've done this post before, because I know....but if we're referencing tag teams let's discuss who we'd like to see make the division better...

Y2J___Y2J
08-10-2011, 01:36 PM
Imagine The Briscoes, KOW and Beer Money in the WWE Tag Team Division.. DAMN!!
Imagine if they signed the MCMG's too..... need I say more?!!! :P

Danielle20SxE
08-10-2011, 01:37 PM
When Chris Hero comes out for the first time, I will scream like a little girl.

steveorton
08-10-2011, 01:40 PM
Would love to see MCMG in the E, would be awesome, I'm jus sayin...

HeelTurn
08-10-2011, 01:40 PM
Team up Hawkins and Barretta already, New Dudebusters.

Rilla
08-10-2011, 01:47 PM
Curtis/Bateman.

Do it.

zapphoman
08-10-2011, 01:49 PM

Full of win right here. Then again the WWE Tag Teams(other than maybe The Usos) wouldn't stand a chance.

dub
08-10-2011, 02:11 PM
I hope it will mean something again. It's good to see HHH putting some effort into it at least. I think signing the KOW will really help. BUT when it comes to the tag division WWE has done some "questionable" things to say the least. Why break up the heart Dynasty? Why break up Slater & Gabriel? Why not make some of the low card guys into a tag teams? (to give them more exposure and build up the division at the same time) Why did they give the Uso's this new and energetic entrance and small push just to have them lose a tag team title match to Mcgilicutty & Otunga??? I'm no wrestling Genius but I think it's safe to say that the WWE have their work cut out.

capn-edu
08-10-2011, 02:52 PM
Generation Me would be of the hook in WWE if they use them good

jordan1995
08-10-2011, 02:55 PM

hahah no you dont...but we herd wwe limited bryan danielsons moves and i would hate that to happen to any of these guys

FPR Lord Wrom
08-10-2011, 02:57 PM
Id be a fan if they concentrate on Real Tag Teams and not just thrown together singles guys. If they want to use the Kings of Wrestling I hope they have some good teams to go against them.

Rilla
08-10-2011, 03:34 PM
KOW
Uso's
Otunga/Michael
+
BM
Briscoes
BI
MCMG

If HHH is serious about going in and taking some TNA tag-teams.

AOF666
08-10-2011, 03:34 PM
I hope they don't get Beer Money. 1 they have to change the name of the tagteam. 2 They wouldn't let James Storm bring a beer to the ring.

Krakzor
08-10-2011, 03:35 PM
How bout Wade Barrett/Drew Macintyre? Both British, both badass, both underused

Ruthless_Aggression
08-10-2011, 03:38 PM
How bout Wade Barrett/Drew Macintyre? Both British, both badass, both underused

Drew is Scottish.

Rilla
08-10-2011, 03:39 PM
Bring in British Invasion.
Have Wade lead them(WHC), and them as the tag-champs

TempestH
08-10-2011, 03:53 PM
There are a lot of guys I would pair together

- Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase
I think they have the potential to be another Jeri-Show or Power Trip.

- The Miz (once he turns face) & Alex Riley

- Alberto Del Rio & Ricardo Rodriguez
This pairing could actually be used to kill time until Del Rio cashes in the MiTB. Give Ricardo his own music and the Kennedy gimmick.

- Dolph Ziggler & Briley Pierce
Dolph could drop Vickie and bring in his brother as an A-Ry/Ricardo/Edgehead-like sidekick.

- Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins
I think they could be a face team. But since Ryder is already Teddy Long's assistant, I think the Major Broskis could play a tweener role, and be Triple H's version of the Stooges.

- Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater
I would reunite the Rad Bromance as neither of them are doing anything significant.''

- The Kings of Wrestling

- The Brisco Brothers

- Epico & Hunico

- Johnny Curtis & Derrick Bateman

- John Cena & Darren Young.
Put Cena in a pair of his old bi-colored tights (make them black with white trim) and give Young the same tights with the colors inverted (white with black trim), like a Yin/Yang theme.

- Throw in the Usos & the New Nexus (They're still Nexus to me dammit) and we've got a solid tag division.

I would not derail any of the established guys singles pushes, nor would I break any teams up for a singles push. You know why? Because they're only going to be put in a tag team match for tonight's main event anyway, playa. Holla holla.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljpjjgHrLC1qfy34a.gif

123mlewis
08-10-2011, 04:03 PM
Drew is Scottish.

are u retarded scotland is in the uk dumbass

No_1eddiefan
08-10-2011, 04:09 PM
As soon as they put KOW on tv, the Tag Team division will have already doubled in quality.

Enforcer23
08-10-2011, 04:15 PM
fuck i hope this happens and i so wanna do a lazy post one day ahahahhahaha

Ruthless_Aggression
08-10-2011, 04:17 PM
are u retarded scotland is in the uk dumbass

Wow, asshole much? Far be it for me to say there's a difference between the Scottish and the British.

123mlewis
08-10-2011, 04:20 PM
Wow, asshole much? Far be it for me to say there's a difference between the Scottish and the British.

Are u five because every one knows that

Ruthless_Aggression
08-10-2011, 04:25 PM

I never said Scottland wasn't in the UK, you just called me out for saying Barrett was British and Drew was Scottish and thinking there was a difference between those two. And is it really worth busting a nut over something this trivial?

imswm
08-10-2011, 04:29 PM
It seems like HHH is half-responsible for burying teams to begin with. Beer Money are signed to TNA contracts, and word is they are looking to do a Bobby Roode singles push, so that rumor IMO is unfounded.

Dr. Death
08-10-2011, 04:30 PM

Then what was your point of being rude to Ruthless_Aggression in the first place?

Back on topic, I think it would be great to bring in other tag teams and revamp the tag division.

K2Jelly
08-10-2011, 04:37 PM
The thing is, I believe it would be best to create teams with current superstars instead of bringing in foreign teams from different promotions or using development talent. One or two teams might be fine, but if you bring in a whole smorgasbord of teams, they'll have to either break up and become single stars or be released together and that will either leave the midcard a huge clusterf*** or A LOT of people out of the job once releasing season comes around.

123mlewis
08-10-2011, 04:38 PM
Then what was your point of being rude to Ruthless_Aggression in the first place?

Back on topic, I think it would be great to bring in other tag teams and revamp the tag division.
He said drew aint britsh I corrected him saying yes he is scotland is part of britan and that it was commen sense he then started again

123mlewis
08-10-2011, 04:39 PM
I never said Scottland wasn't in the UK, you just called me out for saying Barrett was British and Drew was Scottish and thinking there was a difference between those two. And is it really worth busting a nut over something this trivial?

no u said drew is scottish when someone said he and wade should make a all british tag team so I said no scotland is in uk meaning u were wrong

North Vegas Benny
08-10-2011, 04:40 PM
Bring back the World's Greatest TagTeam!

Reloval
08-10-2011, 05:00 PM
No, they will not, not anytime soon, especially with the current champions

Ruthless_Aggression
08-10-2011, 05:09 PM
no u said drew is scottish when someone said he and wade should make a all british tag team so I said no scotland is in uk meaning u were wrong

Okay, I was wrong. Wade Barrett is from England, and it was easy for me to say he was British and think they were somehow one and the same. That misconception isn't as uncommon as you think. Maybe it is ignorance on my part, but hardly deserving to be called retardation.

123mlewis
08-10-2011, 05:47 PM
Okay, I was wrong. Wade Barrett is from England, and it was easy for me to say he was British and think they were somehow one and the same. That misconception isn't as uncommon as you think. Maybe it is ignorance on my part, but hardly deserving to be called retardation.
ok sorry I just get angry cus most people dont know sctoland are british too and then they say british are all english are

TheRockerGother
08-10-2011, 07:21 PM
I actually hope Beer Money stays in TNA I don't want there talent being gone WWE has more then enough talent to start making tag teams signing more people will only make the roster more cramped and less TV time for other guys like Swagger,Bounre,Ziggler,Ryder,Barrett,Sheamus,Barre ta etc signing would be a big no no in my opinion.

MattTY2JHBK
08-10-2011, 08:53 PM
Triple H is serious on introducing new talents through vignettes and promos. It’s also being said that Triple H is interested in reviving the WWE Tag Team division. Word is that they are really starting to recruit tag teams and see if some names are under contract to other promotions.

There has been talk internally about The Briscoe Brothers but they are signed to Ring of Honor. There has also been a lot of talk about TNA’s Beer Money and bringing them in once they are able to get away from TNA.

Regarding the Kings of Wrestling – Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli coming, the talk is that they will indeed be brought in together as a tag team and not singles wrestlers.

About time too...!

Discuss. :D

TheRockerGother
08-10-2011, 09:27 PM
I believe there is a thread about the tag team being revived already just saying.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?8610-Will-Tag-Teams-Finally-Mean-Something-Again

and also don't believe everything you read just saying as well.

MattTY2JHBK
08-10-2011, 09:29 PM
Ooooppss..... Sorry didn't see this one. My bad.

TheRockerGother
08-10-2011, 09:31 PM
No need to be sorry :) happens to people every now and then.
:D

Jack Windham
08-10-2011, 09:45 PM
You'll understand why most are going to skeptical, yeah?

CMRyder
08-10-2011, 09:47 PM
I wish WWE could form their own teams but at this point it is a better idea to "steal" some teams. Imagine this...

The Usos
Beer Money
Kings of Wrestling
Briscoe Brothers
Ryder and Hawkins
Bring back Croft so..Berretta and Croft
The Young Bucks.

CrowOfMurders
08-10-2011, 09:50 PM
hahah no you dont...but we herd wwe limited bryan danielsons moves and i would hate that to happen to any of these guys
This is my biggest beef w/ the most talented wrestlers signing w/ the WWE. Once theyr in the "entertainment" machine, their ringwork, charisma and ability to get over is SEVERELY limited. How many amazingly talented guys have been under WWE contract and had NOTHING to gain from it. Besides the international exposure and the HUGE pay raise, there's nothing to really offer entertainment wise wen amazing wresters become wwe entertainers. I started watching Danielson's matches wen I heard he was going to be signed,and compared to his previous work,his WWE stint has been really lackluster, and the list goes on.. I just hope KOW is allowed to bring over their style and movesets, as well as anyone else that's signed. In fact, I'm really anxious to see if Tyler Black is gonna be used decently

On the idea of bringing in guys from TNA and ROH, I'm on the fence about it because, although a talent influx would be great esp. for teams who've been around and could use fresh rivalries(Beer Money, MCMG don't really have much else to prove in TNA) How they'll be used and whether they can show off their talent in the WWE style gives me reservations about the idea. Also WWE has been notorious for mistreating guys who don't have "the look" so teams like the Young Bucks would probably never get a REAL push

CrowOfMurders
08-10-2011, 09:57 PM
I hope they don't get Beer Money. 1 they have to change the name of the tagteam. 2 They wouldn't let James Storm bring a beer to the ring.

maybe soda-pokemon cards(do kids still collect these?) for the pg era?

CMRyder
08-10-2011, 10:01 PM
I wish WWE could form their own teams but at this point it is a better idea to "steal" some teams. Imagine this...

The Usos
Beer Money
Kings of Wrestling
Briscoe Brothers
Ryder and Hawkins
The Young Bucks.

SESAfro
08-10-2011, 10:03 PM

The Usos
Beer Money
Kings of Wrestling
Briscoe Brothers
Ryder and Hawkins
The Young Bucks.
And my pants just got wet. I could only dream that.

stevieg1237
08-10-2011, 11:33 PM
team up hawkins and barretta already, new dudebusters.

^^^that!!!^^^

steveorton
08-11-2011, 07:30 AM

The Usos
Beer Money
Kings of Wrestling
Briscoe Brothers
Ryder and Hawkins
The Young Bucks.

Best tag team division, I'm jus sayin...

hystrix
08-11-2011, 08:37 AM

The Usos
Beer Money
Kings of Wrestling
Briscoe Brothers
Ryder and Hawkins
The Young Bucks.

That would be cool. I'll add another one. Have Mcgillicutty change his name back to Joe Hennig. He a Ted Diebiase could be "The Fortunate Sons."

Siracul
08-11-2011, 11:23 AM

Mm I'm 18 and I didn't know that
Also I'm an ace student :)
Also You're an asshole :)
STFU please

Siracul
08-11-2011, 11:26 AM
That would be cool. I'll add another one. Have Mcgillicutty change his name back to Joe Hennig. He a Ted Diebiase could be "The Fortunate Sons."

That was supposed to happen, Dibiase's younger brother was to be called up to the main roster and form with his brother the Fortunate Sons stable back when Virgil was still around I believe

But I don't want Dibiase to be a tag wrestler, I hope for him to have a successful singles career, he has all it takes for that.

Juvenile Junkie
08-12-2011, 01:29 PM
AMAZing how the anti-TNA community are suddenly interested about TNA tag teams being linked to WWE.Im even suprised you Cenation kids even know who Beer Money and MCMG are,I thought you don't watch 'that crap' called TNA.

Synned
08-12-2011, 01:51 PM
useing talent all ready in the 'E.

John Morrison & Rey

Ted & Cody

A-Ry & D-Bry (it also has a great sound to it XD)

R-Truth & The Miz

With hte Usos And The New Nexus that would round out the tag team devision rahter nicely for now.

SESAfro
08-12-2011, 02:01 PM
John Morrison & Rey
I think Morrison and Bourne would fit better together.

Synned
08-12-2011, 10:28 PM
I think Morrison and Bourne would fit better together.

or all three.

Dr. Death
08-13-2011, 08:32 AM
useing talent all ready in the 'E.

John Morrison & Rey

Ted & Cody

A-Ry & D-Bry (it also has a great sound to it XD)

R-Truth & The Miz

With hte Usos And The New Nexus that would round out the tag team devision rahter nicely for now.

This sounds good.

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-13-2011, 08:49 AM
AMAZing how the anti-TNA community are suddenly interested about TNA tag teams being linked to WWE.Im even suprised you Cenation kids even know who Beer Money and MCMG are,I thought you don't watch 'that crap' called TNA.

Anti-TNA community? Check my other threads. I have TNA AND WWE threads. I am very diverse in what I watch. I have literally watched everything except CZW. Also the people who posted here I have never seen them knocking down TNA in an outrageous way. The "Anti-TNA community" as you call them are simply people who know when something is wrong. This so-called community also knocks down the WWE when they are wrong as well. These are just people who butted heads to keep the supposed rumor of the tag team revival inside of the WWE alive an kicking. Not everyone is willing to pretend that TNA is an all-around GREAT product.

By the way... If Sin Cara ever comes back then I think that Sin Cara would make a great tag team with Hunico. With all the stuff that happened with Heath Slater recently I believe that the WWE's Tag Team Division has taken yet another blow. I don't even think they have any tag teams right now. Is it just The Uso's? They should bring back Hawkins & Ryder, along with Trent Barretta & Caylen Croft. They should also rehire Vance Archer an pair him with Mason Ryan (who really has nothing to do).

AirBourne
08-15-2011, 10:00 PM
We all know the Tag Team division is very, well, dead I guess you could say. And there has been a lot of talking of bringing in the Kings of Wrestling from ROH or maybe even Beer Money whenever their contract expires, but what about just solving it internally? Ater seeing Kofi/Bourne vs. McGillicutty and Otunga, it seemed like a lot of chemistry between Bourne and Kingston. They would work out well together I think, 2 very good midcarders not involved in any other feuds or storylines, and them being 2 of the more well liked among WWE fans, could this be the start of solving the problem? Maybe teams like:

- The Usos (nowhere to be seen)
- McGillicutty and Otunga
- Bourne and Kofi
- Big Zeke (unless he does a feud with Rhodes over Intercontinental Championship) and someone else, seeing as he is a babyface.
- Swagger (unless this "storyline" with V. Guerrero actually happens) and another heel. (Perhaps Mason Ryan when he comes back? Seeing as Nexus is gone?)
- SANTINO????
- McIntyre maybe finally gets revealed again and becomes relevant??

And then if possible, bring in a tag team like the KoW from ROH to shake it up even more. Maybe if Christian's feud over the WHC is over for a bit, I think he could be great in the tag team division, like he used to be, just trying to go after a belt wherever he can find it or something like that? I think with so much talent that the WWE has and never uses, wouldn't it be good to throw some of them into the tag team division and make it more entertaining and more noteworthy? (Seeing as Otunga and McGillicutty have competed on Superstars???) What do you guys think?

SESAfro
08-15-2011, 10:08 PM
Kofi and Bourne do seem well fitted together. Two highflyers that are quite over with the crowd, and one that has yet to win a championship yet. There are the Usos, that should be tag champs by now. Swagger can team up with McIntyre full time and still have Vickie in their corner.

mkultra
08-15-2011, 10:14 PM
yea i feel like the revamping is going to start with kofi and bourne. i saw a lot of the same spots in a match against otunga and mcgillicuty a month ago at a house show so theyve clearly been working on this for a while

Ruthless_Aggression
08-15-2011, 10:19 PM
Well at least they got all titles on TV this week.

CMRyder
08-15-2011, 10:24 PM
Kofi+Bourne=Bad Tag Team, but hey why not? They have nothing for them and no team can get worse than their current champions.

AirBourne
08-15-2011, 10:26 PM
Kofi+Bourne=Bad Tag Team, but hey why not? They have nothing for them and no team can get worse than their current champions.

But what about a team like McIntyre and Swagger, or Ryan and Ziggler if Ziggler loses the belt to Riley down the road?

AreYaSerious
08-15-2011, 10:28 PM
They are finally bringing back the tag division! I'm pumped! Watching Evan Bourne and Kofi was really great, they work well together. The USOs with the Samoan war dance, and I feel they are going to start up some more teams.

AreYaSerious
08-15-2011, 10:29 PM
But what about a team like McIntyre and Swagger, or Ryan and Ziggler if Ziggler loses the belt to Riley down the road?

That would be great.

Ruthless_Aggression
08-15-2011, 10:31 PM
Well, since Night of Champions is supposed to have every title be defended, you can't blame the 'E for at least trying with the tag division.

AirBourne
08-15-2011, 10:33 PM
Well, since Night of Champions is supposed to have every title be defended, you can't blame the 'E for at least trying with the tag division.

What about a gauntlet at NoC with a bunch of teams for the belt? Or on Raw for #1 contendership for title shot at NoC?

Androo
08-15-2011, 10:34 PM
I'm not a hater, but, Otunga actually forgot to tag in to the match tonight. Say what you will.

tshizzy34
08-15-2011, 10:38 PM
Kofi & Bourne
Miz & Truth
Santino & Ryder
Swagger & Ziggler or McIntyre
Rhodes & Dibiase
Mistico\Hunico & Mysterio...Unlikely I know

Then bring in Sheffield & Ryan
Then bring in KOW & Beer Money

AirBourne
08-15-2011, 10:44 PM
Kofi & Bourne
Miz & Truth
Santino & Ryder
Swagger & Ziggler or McIntyre
Rhodes & Dibiase
Mistico\Hunico & Mysterio...Unlikely I know

Then bring in Sheffield & Ryan
Then bring in KOW & Beer Money

I feel that if Cabana doesn't come over to WWE, KoW won't either, what do you think? And I feel like Beer Money won't leave TNA with it's ties to TNA.

Mtt08 xXx
08-15-2011, 10:45 PM
I feel that if Cabana doesn't come over to WWE, KoW won't either, what do you think? And I feel like Beer Money won't leave TNA with it's ties to TNA.

correct me if im wrong, but KOW already signed...?

AirBourne
08-15-2011, 10:47 PM
I'm not sure, I know it has been speculated for a while. Actually, I think you might be thinking of the GTTE (Haas and Benjamin).

Bob Bowman
08-15-2011, 10:47 PM
Hopefully they do something quick. It's painful to watch Otunga in the ring. Mr. Perfect's son should be named Mr. Flawed because they both are dull in the ring. It's horrible to have these two jabronies holding ANY belt. That's like David Flair holding a belt. Better yet, Gillberg holding a belt. They have the talent to put a spark back in the division, but they need to take the belts off of those two guys immediately!!!!! I would rather watch golf than these two wrestle. They NEED to be on NXT, working on their craft. Just because your father was one of the best wrestlers ever doesn't mean you are championship material. And just because your wife is famous doesn't mean you should be on TV. Otunga makes John Cena look as good as Kurt Angle or The Rock in the ring. My view on the current tag champs in WWE, :(

VKM
08-15-2011, 11:09 PM
If i was WWE, I would either bring in Ted Dibiase's older brother Mike Dibiase or his younger brother Brett (more so for Mike because he's badass) and make the tag team of the Fortunate Sons.

I would also rehire Craylen Croft and bring back the dude busters because Trent Barreta by himself is not good.

I would also make Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins as a tag team.

I would turn Zeke back into a heel and have him with Regal as a force of domination.

WWE already has Hennig and Otunga and also the Usos so... Its seems like they could really revive their tag team easily. I wish I was apart of talent relations in WWE.

YoungShaz11
08-16-2011, 12:22 AM
Dahm! You beat me to a tag team blog, but I'm still gonna do one anyway ;)

AreYaSerious
08-16-2011, 12:34 AM
Zack Ryder, and Trent Baretta

Hawkins and Vance Archer I thought they made a nice tag team.

YoungShaz11
08-16-2011, 12:36 AM
Beer Money will stay at Impact Wrestling no matter what

AreYaSerious
08-16-2011, 12:41 AM
I think the motor city machine guns would make a great tag team in WWE, but I feel they will stay with TNA too.

tshizzy34
08-16-2011, 01:38 AM

Yea I dunno if KOW signed yet for sure or not I kinda think they did, and Beer Money is 50/50 at best imo.

tshizzy34
08-16-2011, 01:39 AM
I think the motor city machine guns would make a great tag team in WWE, but I feel they will stay with TNA too.

Yea between Beer Money and MCMG I see Beer Money leaving and MCMG staying.

Incubus_99
08-16-2011, 01:45 AM
somehow I wouldn't want to see Kofi and Bourne become a tag team as I still have hopes for Kofi to become a main eventer...the main problem with WWE is that the lifespan of a tag team is really short...We hardly have any teams that are together for years as they are split within a year or so...

so if WWE really wants to rebuild the division then they need to work on teams and have them arnd for a few years...and not jsut that...they need to also change the way the teams look...there is something really cool abt having a tag team having their own music, wearing the same clothes, etc...I do know that is not possible at all times but maybe with the low mid carders who aren't getting anywhere on their own...and finally they also need to make their tag teams look strong...WW has the tendency to focus on singles competition...I feel they should equally focus on the tag team division as well...just coz u'r part of a tag team it doesn't mean you have to lose in singles competition or you cannot dominate in a Royal Rumble match...thats one thin I really like about TNA as we have guys like James Storm and Robert Roode pinning singles competitors in the BFG Series...having said that I would like to see the below teams from the current Roster...

Ezekiel Jackson & Skip Sheffield - I just feel these guys could be a major tag team given their size...they could just rush through the division for a while...honestly I don't see either of them as main event material as its just my opinion...they're hardly charismatic... and I wouldn't like to see them with the world titles especially coz they're huge...these guys could also be the new age APA...obviously not the same but something along those lines...

Drew Mcintyre & Wade Barett - Honestly I feel Wade is main event ready...but somehow I wouldn't mind seeing these two tag together...I know they used to do it before joining the WWE...they're both quite talented and could really help Mcintyre rise up through the ranks...

Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel - Both technically sound and High Flyers on their own...would be really awesome to see them work together...

Trent Baretta & Evan Bourne - Both are very talented...definetely should be a treat to see them teamign toegether...

Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins - Honestly I didn't like them during their first run as a team...but ever since they've split and gone their own ways they have impressed me more...would love to see them back together...

and at least once I would love to see CM Punk & Chris Jericho teaming together...eventhough they're main eventers on their own I wouldn't mind seeing them together...pretty much along the same lines as Jerishow...just for a few months as tag champs...would be epic...

the wrestling shade
08-16-2011, 03:50 AM
WWE's Roster is pretty stacked up with medcarders, why? because there isnt any field they can work in except on the united state title. I think WWE should realise that by now, and they can start organizing their med carder's field into the tag team division. One way to put the spot light on the Tag Team division is by reorganizing their Weekly show, e.g make the first two matches of the night tag team matches to last no longer than 8 to 10 minutes. so here we used a 20 minutes from the 2 hours of raw and smackdown and it wont effect their remaining plans for the show. ofcaurse iam talking about a process that must go on for like this year in order to bring the division on the map. ow and its better to bring back some old or legendary team in order for them to be a sort of the builders for the division

BlazersDozen
08-16-2011, 04:14 AM
I think it might be better to put a high flier with Zeke instead of with another good working high flier. Double big man tag teams don't really work unless both are good workers IMO. I think Evan Bourne & Zeke would be bad ass!

Zeke throwing Bourne through the air, demolishing the ring for Bourne's high flying finisher.

But if they are going to bring it back. Do it right. I noticed a lot in the attitude era, guys who weren't tagged into the match would fight outside the ring at least once or twice per match & use irish whips into steel steps & ring posts & big moves on the floor.

I think having a tag division of guys just standing on the apron & occasionally running in for a save would become bland & boring eventually & that's what the E has been doing for the past few years.

tittle97
08-16-2011, 10:40 AM
From The Main Page...

The Young Bucks, known in TNA as Generation Me, received a tryout match yesterday before RAW. The two worked several matches for WWE producers (agents).

WWE is currently seeking tag teams to push their tag division; thus Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross discussing how tag team champions Otunga and McGuillicutty needed some new competition last night on Raw during their match.

I would like to see The Young Bucks in WWE. They need all the help they can get! BUT I'd like to see KoW before them for sure.

Rich Cranium
08-16-2011, 11:26 AM
From The Main Page...

The Young Bucks, known in TNA as Generation Me, received a tryout match yesterday before RAW. The two worked several matches for WWE producers (agents).

WWE is currently seeking tag teams to push their tag division; thus Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross discussing how tag team champions Otunga and McGuillicutty needed some new competition last night on Raw during their match.

I would like to see The Young Bucks in WWE. They need all the help they can get! BUT I'd like to see KoW before them for sure.

I actually didn't see this thread and created another so mods, please merge mine with this one. Thanks.

tittle97
08-16-2011, 11:27 AM
I actually didn't see this thread and created another so mods, please merge mine with this one. Thanks.

We ninja'd each other lol

Ruthless_Aggression
08-16-2011, 11:54 AM
From The Main Page...

I could care less which order we get them in, because overall its AWESOME news! Really hope they stick with this investment and not keep the Bucks in Superstars purgatory a month later.

Juvenile Junkie
08-16-2011, 01:28 PM
TNA rejects go to WWE......

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-16-2011, 03:36 PM
TNA rejects go to WWE......

An they get paid more because of it. An we hardly see many of them hack it. They are either let go eventually or they get really huge like CM Punk did.