PDA

View Full Version : Football's newest Billionaires

Juvenile Junkie
08-10-2011, 11:53 AM
Picture the guy who does the movie adverts saying this:

From the producers who brought you The Noisy Neighbours,Malaga,Sporting Lisbon and Racing Santander comes football newest Billionaires:

ANZHI Makhachkala.

They bought Roberto Carlos and Youri Zhirkov,plus a few big name local russians.

BUT THEY ARE CLOSE TO SIGNING AFRICA'S BEST PLAYER SAMUEL ETO'O for 35 million!!! he would get 20 million euro's per year!..................and be a victim to racism too

Eve's Arse No.1
08-10-2011, 01:18 PM
Africas greatest player LOL every heard of Drogba lol

anyway......

Isnt that the team where the fans through bananas at Roberto Carlos and he stormed off the pitch?(rightfully so)

Juvenile Junkie
08-11-2011, 09:18 AM
Africas greatest player LOL every heard of Drogba lol

anyway......

Isnt that the team where the fans through bananas at Roberto Carlos and he stormed off the pitch?(rightfully so)

isn't drogba the same guy who swore at a camera like a sore loser after we knocked Chelsea out of UCL in 2009?

The banana's are 1 of the incentives at this club,hey could be worse,In 2004 Leeds were paying there players peanuts!

Juvenile Junkie
08-11-2011, 09:23 AM
ah didier drigba,a poor mans Ibrahimovic

Steve Austin
08-11-2011, 09:32 AM
isn't drogba the same guy who swore at a camera like a sore loser after we knocked Chelsea out of UCL in 2009?

The banana's are 1 of the incentives at this club,hey could be worse,In 2004 Leeds were paying there players peanuts!

We, Barca fan are you? And poor mans Ibrahimovic, PFFT! Drogba is amazing! Much better than Ibra.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-11-2011, 10:00 AM
ah didier drigba,a poor mans Ibrahimovic

Never rated Ibrahimovic hes nothing compared to Larsson

I still believe Drogba is a much better player then Eto'o always will.

VanHooliganX
08-11-2011, 02:53 PM

I dispise Chelsea before you judge but:

To be fair the ref in that game had an absolute shocker and Chelsea were conned more than once in that match.

TheBeardOfZeus
08-11-2011, 02:56 PM
Never rated Ibrahimovic hes nothing compared to Larsson

I still believe Drogba is a much better player then Eto'o always will.

I would say they are a different type of player, but Eto'o is regarded as one of the best players from Africa ever.

But, Roger Milla FTW!

Eve's Arse No.1
08-11-2011, 02:57 PM
I would say they are a different type of player, but Eto'o is regarded as one of the best players from Africa ever.

But, Roger Milla FTW!

*COUGH* because he played for Barcelona

TheBeardOfZeus
08-11-2011, 02:59 PM
*COUGH* because he played for Barcelona

He did score 30 goals last season for Inter, so he can't be too bad.

And random fact, Roger Milla is now a scout for Montpellier!

Eve's Arse No.1
08-11-2011, 03:09 PM
He did score 30 goals last season for Inter, so he can't be too bad.

And random fact, Roger Milla is now a scout for Montpellier!

Someones been playing football manager :)

Christian Karembu is Arsenals main overseas scout.

Not saying hes bad but Drogba in my opinion is better especially in his latter years.

TheBeardOfZeus
08-11-2011, 03:14 PM
Someones been playing football manager :)

Christian Karembu is Arsenals main overseas scout.

Not saying hes bad but Drogba in my opinion is better especially in his latter years.

Definitely! I assembles a scouting squad of Milla, Willy Sagnol and Marcel Desailly!

Eve's Arse No.1
08-11-2011, 03:16 PM
Definitely! I assembles a scouting squad of Milla, Willy Sagnol and Marcel Desailly!

I normally sign Bierhoff before a team snaps him up as a manager i use to sign Guillit as well but i updated my FM and hes now a manager.

Keep trying to sign Bergkamp as my AM but hes too happy at Ajax until about 2 years on

TheBeardOfZeus
08-11-2011, 03:19 PM
I normally sign Bierhoff before a team snaps him up as a manager i use to sign Guillit as well but i updated my FM and hes now a manager.

Keep trying to sign Bergkamp as my AM but hes too happy at Ajax until about 2 years on

I did too! What a scout, stupid taking a job for 11.3!

And that's great! Young Bergkamp, I always try and sign different players when I start again.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-11-2011, 03:22 PM
I did too! What a scout, stupid taking a job for 11.3!

And that's great! Young Bergkamp, I always try and sign different players when I start again.

Thats the prob i have but then i still sign the same dude. Connor Wickham, Chamberlin i cant remember who else (i stop playing it when the season of that years football is over so i can look forward to the next) have you used sortitoutsi

Juvenile Junkie
08-12-2011, 01:13 PM
I dispise Chelsea before you judge but:

To be fair the ref in that game had an absolute shocker and Chelsea were conned more than once in that match.

oh and the round of 16 ties that season where Roma and Juventus got screwed by pro EPL refs was fine??

I guess Martin Atkinson was "perfect and fair" in his shocking Inter vs Schalke match wasn't he?

Typical EPL premface,I start a thread about a Russian team having more money than most EPL teams and it turns into the equivalent of 'my daddy is bigger than your daddy' debate.wow,amazing.anyways moving one.......

Ibrahimovic has won 9 league titles in a row,with 5 different clubs,at which he was the best player at atleast 3 of them.

Drogba is unproven in a technical and tactical league!And duh ,Etoo is better than Drogba,how many African Player of the year awards has Etoo won compared to Drogba,I think its 5 -1 or 5-2,and both are heavily disputed as Etoo won the champions League and the award was conducted by the BBC,just like the Abou Treka/Adebayor scandal of 2009,which almost got the award scrapped!

Eve's Arse No.1
08-12-2011, 01:18 PM
oh and the round of 16 ties that season where Roma and Juventus got screwed by pro EPL refs was fine??

I guess Martin Atkinson was "perfect and fair" in his shocking Inter vs Schalke match wasn't he?

Typical EPL premface,I start a thread about a Russian team having more money than most EPL teams and it turns into the equivalent of 'my daddy is bigger than your daddy' debate.wow,amazing.anyways moving one.......

Ibrahimovic has won 9 league titles in a row,with 5 different clubs,at which he was the best player at atleast 3 of them.

Drogba is unproven in a technical and tactical league!And duh ,Etoo is better than Drogba,how many African Player of the year awards has Etoo won compared to Drogba,I think its 5 -1 or 5-2,and both are heavily disputed as Etoo won the champions League and the award was conducted by the BBC,just like the Abou Treka/Adebayor scandal of 2009,which almost got the award scrapped!

Sounds like sour grapes to me m8 :(

Juvenile Junkie
08-12-2011, 01:18 PM
do you even watch football outside of the "E"PL?

TheBeardOfZeus
08-12-2011, 01:24 PM

Why do you not watch the EPL?

You always bitch about the league, and I watch most European leagues.

Zlat is a beast, no doubt, but you critisied a referee simply because he was English.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-12-2011, 01:26 PM

Yep i do :)

Juvenile Junkie
08-12-2011, 02:53 PM
Yep i do :)

what,scottish football???

Juvenile Junkie
08-12-2011, 02:59 PM

Zlat is a beast, no doubt, but you critisied a referee simply because he was English.

I do watch EPL,I don't think its as superior to the other 2 big leagues as its made out to be.Its in a way,overated.and atleast the last two world cups were won by a squad of La Liga and Serie A players

Juvenile Junkie
08-12-2011, 03:01 PM

I do watch EPL,I don't think its as superior to the other 2 big leagues as its made out to be.Its in a way,overated.and atleast the last two world cups were won by a squad of La Liga and Serie A players

Eve's Arse No.1
08-12-2011, 03:09 PM

LOL ok m8 whatever your going to be biast no matter what. And no i dont watch Scottish league its more boring then Seria A ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Well the world cup last year was won by Barcelona and the person who set up the winning goal was an English Premier League player at the time.

And look how far Italy got in the last world cup Seria A has gone so far down hill since 2 world cups ago i laugh at them.

Juvenile Junkie
08-13-2011, 07:27 AM
And look how far Italy got in the last world cup Seria A has gone so far down hill since 2 world cups ago i laugh at them.

Strange since the 2006 world cup Serie A clubs have won more Champions Leagues than EPL clubs.Whilst I only have Greece in Euro 2004 and South Africa in 1996 to write home about,i would rather win a tournament and do nothing before or after that(as both have) than make the round of 16 or QF constantly and never win a trophy.

And as Im not English nor Italian,I would just like to point out,that unlike England,Italy have rebuilt their team full fo youngsters and Lippi disgards who beat and outplayed Spain on wednseday night 2-1!! and besides,Italy outnumber England in Euro's,World Cups,Youth level wins,Champions Leagues,Uefa Cups and Intertoto Cups,ya so much for downhill............

Juvenile Junkie
08-13-2011, 07:31 AM
LOL ok m8 whatever your going to be biast no matter what. And no i dont watch Scottish league its more boring then Seria A ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Well the world cup last year was won by Barcelona and the person who set up the winning goal was an English Premier League player at the time.

Its official,you are as dumb as your comments.Erm,what country does Fabio Capello come from?(quick go look on wikipedia) and who does he coach?(quick go ask the 12 year old outside before he goes on a looting spree).........

you are right,Italy at euro 2008 was poor,oh wait England weren't even there!!

Eve's Arse No.1
08-13-2011, 07:40 AM
Its official,you are as dumb as your comments.Erm,what country does Fabio Capello come from?(quick go look on wikipedia) and who does he coach?(quick go ask the 12 year old outside before he goes on a looting spree).........

you are right,Italy at euro 2008 was poor,oh wait England weren't even there!!

Wow read someones post before you comment i never mentioned England on a international level. You obviously are a small minded individual who when someone dosent share your opinion you try to be rude towards them and bring up off stuff off topic.

I believe we were in a discussion about the state of the leagues not the international scene (Oh wait we were!!!!)

Either have a grown up discussion or dont. Dont change the subject then call the person dumb on a fact that was never mentioned.

Either you have serious mental problems or cant hold a mature discussion.

OH and btw i was talking about how you went out to New Zealand in the world cup you know that team that was the worst ranked in the world cup.

Juvenile Junkie
08-13-2011, 07:45 AM
OH and btw i was talking about how you went out to New Zealand in the world cup you know that team that was the worst ranked in the world cup.

YOU?? I assume thats cricket related.....

Eve's Arse No.1
08-13-2011, 07:56 AM
YOU?? I assume thats cricket related.....

How is that cricket related?????

Italy went out in the last world cup to New Zealand they had to beat them to qualify through the group stages and they DIDNT.

New Zealand are a very good cricket team so you dont even know a thing about cricket either so why comment on it?

Juvenile Junkie
08-13-2011, 07:59 AM
How is that cricket related?????

Italy went out in the last world cup to New Zealand they had to beat them to qualify through the group stages and they DIDNT.

New Zealand are a very good cricket team so you dont even know a thing about cricket either so why comment on it?

you said YOU lost to New Zealand,I assumed you meant 2011 CWC quarter finals........we choked again and got beat by New Zealand by 49 runs or so.

I'm not Italian,what ever gave you that impression?

Eve's Arse No.1
08-13-2011, 08:00 AM
you said YOU lost to New Zealand,I assumed you meant 2011 CWC quarter finals........we choked again and got beat by New Zealand by 49 runs or so.

I'm not Italian,what ever gave you that impression?

Your either Italian or Spainish and i guess a Barcelona fan.

Juvenile Junkie
08-13-2011, 09:02 AM
Your either Italian or Spainish and i guess a Barcelona fan.

didn't know I had to be Spanish to support Barca.Gosh I could have sworn I saw the big European clubs had massive local fanbases when they tour Asia,America etc.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-13-2011, 09:05 AM
didn't know I had to be Spanish to support Barca.Gosh I could have sworn I saw the big European clubs had massive local fanbases when they tour Asia,America etc.

Just the way you were talking about them and the fact that you despise english football i thought spainish

Juvenile Junkie
08-13-2011, 09:20 AM
Just the way you were talking about them and the fact that you despise english football i thought spainish

despise? really? really? really?

Tomsta666
08-13-2011, 09:22 AM
Oh wow! Am I reading this right?

Eve's Arse No.1
08-13-2011, 09:27 AM
despise? really? really? really?

Yep you put down English football so much and yet we have the greatest league in the world.

Juvenile Junkie
08-16-2011, 11:57 AM
Yep you put down English football so much and yet we have the greatest league in the world.

wow thats so modest,based on what fact? erm how many European cups have Spain and Italy won?.........

Juvenile Junkie
08-18-2011, 11:55 AM

wow,its sad that people actually listen to Andy gray1

Eve's Arse No.1
08-18-2011, 01:32 PM
wow,its sad that people actually listen to Andy gray1

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Juvenile Junkie
08-19-2011, 01:49 AM
Ok,well back to more important news,the Etoo deal has done cold.