PDA

View Full Version : dvon

jordan1995
08-10-2011, 05:33 AM
recently ive been impressed by dvon he has lost quite a bit of weight and looks like he is happy with his singles career ..his agility and speed has improved and recently on impact in his match with AJ the crowd cheered for dvon ...does any body else think dvon deserves a push or mabye a run as tv champion ?

the-rocks-stunner
08-10-2011, 05:41 AM
i can see devon adopting the pope

A.Graham
08-10-2011, 05:42 AM
No i think Devon is boring, if he's no in a tag team

jordan1995
08-10-2011, 05:49 AM
i can see devon adopting the pope

haha big lol

liamsnowdon
08-10-2011, 05:52 AM
all my brothers....... dvon is good but he will never be as good as brother ray

liamsnowdon
08-10-2011, 05:53 AM
brother*^^

Tomsta666
08-10-2011, 06:14 AM
DEEEEEEVON!! GET THE TABLES!!!

Honestly not that fussed about him tbh. And this angle he is in now with the Pope is pretty ridiculous.

jordan1995
08-10-2011, 06:17 AM

Honestly not that fussed about him tbh. And this angle he is in now with the Pope is pretty ridiculous.

yeah the pope angle is shit...i hate his sons being on tv

monctonvike
08-10-2011, 06:32 AM
recently ive been impressed by dvon he has lost quite a bit of weight and looks like he is happy with his singles career ..his agility and speed has improved and recently on impact in his match with AJ the crowd cheered for dvon ...does any body else think dvon deserves a push or mabye a run as tv champion ?

Ya me too, I am not a fan of the pope angle. However he has lost some weight and really stepped up his in ring performance. its like he has gained a step. That is very uncommon to see in this business, for people his age I mean.

jordan1995
08-10-2011, 06:33 AM
Ya me too, I am not a fan of the pope angle. However he has lost some weight and really stepped up his in ring performance. its like he has gained a step. That is very uncommon to see in this business, for people his age I mean.

im glad someone sees the same thing :)

monctonvike
08-10-2011, 06:33 AM
Although I still don't see him as more than tv champ, maybe he can put over some xdivision guys

Rokudo
08-10-2011, 07:08 AM
The Pope angle isn't that bad considering it's TNA we are talking about; we've seen far worse. Kind of like it, actually.
BUT if we get a Devon/Pope "live" sex celebration in the middle of the ring, that will be going to far :D

On a side note: Can they just scrap the TV title now? It has never been good and it's not even on tv ...

the wrestling shade
08-10-2011, 09:23 AM
You know this would bring me back to the old famous saying. That is,"there comes time in the bussiness where you are too young to do it or to old to do it " and believe me my friend, his time has came and went LONG TIME AGO!!! I still respect him thought for what he did.

VanHooliganX
08-10-2011, 10:49 AM
I'd like to see him have a push. Or at least a good PPV match at BFG. Maybe against the Pope, would be a good match lol

tshizzy34
08-10-2011, 11:09 AM

lol Ahhhhh Good Old Memories, Thank You!

Y2J___Y2J
08-10-2011, 11:21 AM
I think TNA could use him more to put other people over, like Matt Morgan, Crimson, Gunner and some of the X-Division guys
But unless he turns heel or something (which I doubt will happen) he'll probably just float around the mid-card

Juvenile Junkie
08-10-2011, 11:44 AM
reunite team 3d.how far can the singles thing go?

Lamar8902
08-10-2011, 11:46 AM

I think Dvon deserves a push and I like what TNA is doing with him the guy has given alot of if Bubba is getting a push he deserves one too yes he has gotten better speed agility even he's wrestling proud for Dvon that's why TNA ones up WWE cause they let everyone shine in the spotlight

capn-edu
08-10-2011, 02:59 PM
Pope just makes anything plain awful
But devon yeah push him Tv title or even a manager for his Team 3D jr (his sons) :D

eboy
08-10-2011, 07:49 PM
Right TNA Fanboy here to clear all this up with alittle love around the hate

yeah the pope angle is shit...i hate his sons being on tv
agreed with Bully Ray it was believable but now just stupid but i am the Only one who sees a Twist in the Pope/Devon Feud and TNA is trying to keep us guessing will Pope Turn on Devon and his kids or will he get off with Devons Wife this keeps it intesting IMO

The Pope angle isn't that bad considering it's TNA we are talking about; we've seen far worse. Kind of like it, actually.
BUT if we get a Devon/Pope "live" sex celebration in the middle of the ring, that will be going to far :D

On a side note: Can they just scrap the TV title now? It has never been good and it's not even on tv ...
OK ERIC YOUNG PEOPLE IF THE TV TITLE KEEPS HIM ON TV BTW Refering to my sig THEN I LOVE IT

You know this would bring me back to the old famous saying. That is,"there comes time in the bussiness where you are too young to do it or to old to do it " and believe me my friend, his time has came and went LONG TIME AGO!!! I still respect him thought for what he did.

Na Devon has another Run in him i think as a Serious Push i am not saying make him world Champ he could have a Great Run woth some good matches