View Full Version : wrestlers who could never turn game

gravesismizfan
08-09-2011, 10:07 PM
Name wrestlers who could never turn face or turn heel

Remember Muhammad hassen no way he could be a face
Rey mysterio

jrsckilla23
08-09-2011, 10:49 PM
John Cena and Rey Mysterio could never turn Heel even though I think John Cena will turn heel this sunday at Summerslam i just got that feeling

CMRyder
08-09-2011, 10:52 PM
Wade Barrett would never work as a face.

Mysterio could work as a heel beautifully I think, but he'll always be face

ratedy2jayz
08-09-2011, 10:55 PM
Now The Undertaker. They'll always cheer for him.

zapphoman
08-09-2011, 10:57 PM

Undertaker really isn't a face or a heel. He's just the Undertaker.

Ruthless_Aggression
08-09-2011, 10:58 PM
That's tough to say. When it comes to the WWE legends, Dusty Rhoodes, who will always be remembered as a babyface returned as a heel setting up Rey. And I think the same goes for the likes of the Iron Sheik who can return, despite being one of the most notorious heels, I can imagine him being cheered by the crowd today for his past accomplishments.

68wPayne
08-09-2011, 11:00 PM
I'm tempted to say Mark Henry just because he never works as a face. As a hell he could always be a contender

CrowOfMurders
08-09-2011, 11:05 PM
Sting-Every attempt to make him heel failed miserably
Goldberg-ridiculously over with the crowd
Eddie Guerrero-even heel Eddie was lovable lie/cheat/steal eddie
crash holly-cant be heel
Funaki
Jeff Hardy-TNA doesnt count since he was high his entire run
Jeff Jarrett-never a believable face
Terry Funk-hasnt been booed since he turned 50
Stone Cold Steve Austin-Heel turn was a joke
Lita-no personality=no heel
Mick Foley-they tried with that storyline w/ Edge,still everybody loves Foley
Xpac-Xpac heat

SESAfro
08-09-2011, 11:09 PM
Kofi Kingston.

Y2J___Y2J
08-09-2011, 11:17 PM
Evan Bourne - I've seen some of his indy stuff when he was heel, but it would never work in the 'E
AJ Styles - Yes he's been turned heel in the past but it just doesn't work.. he's too over to be hated

I'm waiting for a Hornswaggle heel turn on NXT for a while now.. it could work LOL

The Brown One
08-10-2011, 01:02 AM
Christian - people love him as a face or a heel
AJ Lee - smiles too much to be a heel

zapphoman
08-10-2011, 01:11 AM
Rey Mysterio- has too much of the kids love to ever turn heel.
The Miz- I could never see him as a face. He is just too good as heel. Then again it is always easier to play a heel.

THE_CRIPPLER
08-10-2011, 02:01 AM
Alot of people dont understand this thread or I dont Understand it.

Its who can never be a face or heel, but most the people mentioned have been face and heel and did a good job of it........ Rey Mysterio can not be a Heel it would be a diaster like last time.... Undertaker has too much respect from the fans to be a heel, and i say Kane is reaching that level where no matter what he is always gonna be cheered, People liek HBK could never be heel cause the crowed respect and love him to much.

But Ricky Steamboat could never work as a Heel, it never work.

JBL is a terrible Face, he belongs in a Heel Role, No way he can be a Face.

Heath Slater is too unappealing to ever be a face, people will always hate him haha.

BlazersDozen
08-10-2011, 03:34 AM
Wade Barrett would never work as a face.

Mysterio could work as a heel beautifully I think, but he'll always be face

I agree with Mysterio 100% & WWE had the perfect oppurtunity to do it when he got screwed out of the title but completely dropped the ball on it. I think it would be a lot better than turning Cena heel because how his attire would change his probably a lot of his moves in the ring where as Cena would probably look relatively the same with the same moves & would just be heel on the mic.

alexrules01
08-10-2011, 04:24 AM
JBL is a terrible Face, he belongs in a Heel Role, No way he can be a Face.

Best heel commentator of the modern era.

And Undertaker will be now known as the 4 alignment a wrestler can be :P

Jim Ross can't be a heel

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-10-2011, 04:37 AM
Randy Orton. The guy is so advanced in his career now that he put himself inside of a loop where he will never hear somebody boo him in an arena again. I think right now the only thing aside from Christian an R-Truth that is not a fan of Randy Orton is that foreign announcer's table.

The_Awesome_One
08-10-2011, 05:17 AM
Im going to be contraversial and say CM Punk face, it just isnt in the same league as Heel Punk.

The Miz, I can't see him been face maybe tweener but not face.

liamsnowdon
08-10-2011, 05:59 AM
dolph ziggler couldnt handle being a face :p

jordan1995
08-10-2011, 06:06 AM
rey as face
barrett as a face
ziggler face
henry face
ortan face

WH Punk 26
08-10-2011, 06:36 AM
Im going to be contraversial and say CM Punk face, it just isnt in the same league as Heel Punk.

The Miz, I can't see him been face maybe tweener but not face.

WOW i was on about this with some friends a couple of nite's ago and i said exactly the same thing for these 2
Also santino, i just cant see him turning heel again, well as long as the WWE's PG.

steveorton
08-10-2011, 07:13 AM

Yea, I'm jus sayin...

Markedoutforlife
08-10-2011, 07:47 AM
Evanbourne
Jr

Cole
abyss

Blinker
08-10-2011, 09:05 AM
I don't there is anyone who can't turn face/heel. Sure a lot of the people mentioned have tried turning and it didn't work, but that just means they didn't find the right character to turn into. Think about how huge Hogan was and in a flip of a switch he was the most hated guy in wrestling. Seriously, it to a matter of 2 or 3 leg drops to become the most hated guy. If Rey wanted to be a heel, he could. He would just need to stop pandering to the kids as he walks out and then directly cost Cena the belt. Next night tell the crowd how great he is and better he is than the crowd. BAM!! You have yourself a heel. Certain people would have a far more difficult time making the turn (Undertaker), but it would be possible. What if the Undertaker came out dressed in gear like Triple H, had short hair, and cost Punk the title. Think people would hate him? Yep. If Mark Henry was to come out and help Orton win the title from Christian, and then after shake hands, Mark would be over as a face.

I really do think anyone can turn. It's just a matter of finding the right character.

the wrestling shade
08-10-2011, 09:42 AM

Its Called Twinner ^_^ , Kane has the same Character as well

VanHooliganX
08-10-2011, 10:34 AM
Rey was heel back in 2000, Cena was heel in 2003 so I can see them being heels again.

I didn't think I could see Sheamus being face, I mean his gimmick is being (a human jar of mayo) a big guy that hurts people. But I was proved wrong. R-Truth was another but he's awesome as a heel.

I'll go for The Miz. He likes to be annoying and himself :)

tshizzy34
08-10-2011, 10:49 AM
Technically Everyone "COULD" potentially at some point in time turn heel or face. Not saying it would work out well for them but it could happen.

Daffy Duck's Finest
08-10-2011, 12:58 PM
Excuse the pun, but I think the Miz could be awesome as a face... it seems that all you need to succeed as a face these days is mic skills, being energetic and a finisher that could happen at any moment (i.e RKO and Trouble in Paradise).

gravesismizfan
08-10-2011, 01:52 PM
Rey wasn't really a heel he was tweener in filthy animals
I don't think Kelly Kelly could be heel
Or Maria

zrdt12
08-10-2011, 02:37 PM
Randy Orton. The guy is so advanced in his career now that he put himself inside of a loop where he will never hear somebody boo him in an arena again. I think right now the only thing aside from Christian an R-Truth that is not a fan of Randy Orton is that foreign announcer's table.

He's a joke as a face. I'd say he's one of the guys that should never be face, he just sucks at it. Seemed like a perfect heel.

Also seems like people still aren't getting the point of the thread. We all know that anyone could try to be face/heel but some characters it just wouldn't work on. It's obvious that Rey could never ever work as a heel and it get over unless he changed his look+name and people somehow didn't notice. Barrett and JBL(not the bradshaw character) and William Regal are perfect examples of people that could never be face.

CMRyder
08-10-2011, 09:55 PM
Mysterio as a heel would be epic.