PDA

View Full Version : Football Matches Cancelled

Eve's Arse No.1
08-09-2011, 05:42 AM
So far the Carlin cup game between West Ham and Charlton has been canceled as well as the International friendly between England and Holland because of the rioting.

Who believes that more matches are going to canceled in the coming week?

TheBeardOfZeus
08-09-2011, 05:48 AM
I suppose it depends how long it takes until we crush this definitively.

If it disrupts the start of the Premier League, I WILL KICK OFF.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-09-2011, 05:52 AM
The Tottenham game is already doubtful.

But id be pissed off. But then atleast we might get to see a game we want to watch on telly if we have to wait for A new opening weekend all thats worth watching this weekend is the cricket

Automatic
08-09-2011, 05:56 AM
Damn England vs. Holland is cancelled! There goes our chance to become the #1 and surpass Spain:mad:.

Steve Austin
08-09-2011, 06:32 AM
Damn England vs. Holland is cancelled! There goes our chance to become the #1 and surpass Spain:mad:.

I was going to that game aswell, my first England game. Stupid rioters.

JackManCityBoy
08-09-2011, 09:03 AM
im so glad community shield wasnt cancelled i would of been pissed

CGBigMan
08-09-2011, 09:24 AM
Bristol city and Charltons games are also called off

Steve Austin
08-09-2011, 09:26 AM
im so glad community shield wasnt cancelled i would of been pissed

Lucky you. I lost about £40 because National Express wouldn't refund my ticket for the England game. Of course you're a foitball fan, take a look here ;) http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?7934-2011-12-EPL-fantasy-football-thread!

JackManCityBoy
08-09-2011, 09:36 AM
have done cheers :D

liamsnowdon
08-10-2011, 10:32 AM
silly bastards rioting ruining football!!!!

VanHooliganX
08-10-2011, 10:48 AM
So sad England Vs. Holland is off. Those 2 facing each other are always great matches.

Starting to get a little worried. Englands next fixture is Bulgaria away, fair enough. But then we have Wales at Wembley in a month. Now yes the riots will be over by then, but whats stopping them from restarting in a week, fortnight or months time from now. FIFA will then give Wales the 3 points (or i'm 95% sure they will, Serbias Hooligan squad started attacking the italien hooligan squad and Italy were just given the 3 points after the match was abandoned, so it may happen)
I'm hoping thats wrong and it'll just be rearranged like the dutch friendly but FIFA have a history of fucking up decisions (examples: Brazils preparetions for 2014 and the choosing of the new 2 world cups)

Juvenile Junkie
08-10-2011, 12:10 PM
and y'all english people were upset that FIFA gave russia the world cup...........

Manabu
08-10-2011, 12:37 PM
So sad England Vs. Holland is off. Those 2 facing each other are always great matches.

Starting to get a little worried. Englands next fixture is Bulgaria away, fair enough. But then we have Wales at Wembley in a month. Now yes the riots will be over by then, but whats stopping them from restarting in a week, fortnight or months time from now. FIFA will then give Wales the 3 points (or i'm 95% sure they will, Serbias Hooligan squad started attacking the italien hooligan squad and Italy were just given the 3 points after the match was abandoned, so it may happen)
I'm hoping thats wrong and it'll just be rearranged like the dutch friendly but FIFA have a history of fucking up decisions (examples: Brazils preparetions for 2014 and the choosing of the new 2 world cups)

having the world cup in qatar is one of the biggest mistakes ever, the fact that there was a possibility that theyd have to play matches in 3 legs is ridiculous
but I'm hoping the premier league goes as planned. Ive missed it so much!

Automatic
08-10-2011, 04:02 PM
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT. SPAIN LOST. I KNEW IT. It the match wasn't cancelled and we would've won from England we would be number 1 on the FIFA nations list.

Steve Austin
08-11-2011, 11:41 AM
Unlucky to any Spurs or Everton fans out there if there are any ;) their game is the only PL game to be postponed :)

TheBeardOfZeus
08-11-2011, 11:44 AM
and y'all english people were upset that FIFA gave russia the world cup...........

Yeah, it's not like this happens every week, like the racism in Russia

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT. SPAIN LOST. I KNEW IT. It the match wasn't cancelled and we would've won from England we would be number 1 on the FIFA nations list.

Not a guarantee ;) and you'll get it, or Germany will overtake you all.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-11-2011, 11:47 AM

Yep Russian football is nearly as racist as Spainish football was 5 years ago

Automatic
08-11-2011, 12:03 PM

Not a guarantee ;) and you'll get it, or Germany will overtake you all.

Ranking Team Pts +/- Pos Jul 2011
1 Spain 1588 0
2 Netherlands 1542 0
3 Germany 1305 0

I'm pretty sure Deutchland won't overtake us, but goddamn 1 win away from #1 position. It would've been the first time.

TheBeardOfZeus
08-11-2011, 12:06 PM
Ranking Team Pts +/- Pos Jul 2011
1 Spain 1588 0
2 Netherlands 1542 0
3 Germany 1305 0

I'm pretty sure Deutchland won't overtake us, but goddamn 1 win away from #1 position. It would've been the first time.

I was meaning in the future, that's all dude.

I love the dutch national team, been a massive fan of Sneijder ever since he was at Ajax! You probably would have beat us anyway, it's a shame it was called off.

Automatic
08-11-2011, 12:17 PM
I was meaning in the future, that's all dude.

I love the dutch national team, been a massive fan of Sneijder ever since he was at Ajax! You probably would have beat us anyway, it's a shame it was called off.

Oh, yeah probably around the European Championship they will have a shot xD. Probably later:p.

But that's what I thought too and now we have to wait a really long time, because the next International fixtures are Continental qualifying matches, and we both no that Spain isn't going to lose against Liechtenstein.

TheBeardOfZeus
08-11-2011, 01:09 PM
Oh, yeah probably around the European Championship they will have a shot xD. Probably later:p.

But that's what I thought too and now we have to wait a really long time, because the next International fixtures are Continental qualifying matches, and we both no that Spain isn't going to lose against Liechtenstein.

Probably earlier, Gotze <3

And true, it's a shame, but it wasn't too bad in England, our season starts this weekend, and we don't want to risk any injuries.

Automatic
08-12-2011, 07:43 PM
Nevermind about the cancelled match, because Spain lost we'll be at least 1 month #1. Then when Spain wins from Liechtenstein they'll take their spot back. But nevertheless WE ARE NUMBER ONE.

VanHooliganX
08-12-2011, 11:48 PM
Dunno if anyone else knows but Spurs vs. Everton has been cancelled. The other 9 will go ahead but I feel bad for Spurs and Everton fans. I've been looking forward to this season for ages and now they have to wait a little longer.