PDA

View Full Version : I'm so sick of it

PHENOMINAL ENIGMA
08-08-2011, 11:14 PM
Alot of people say that WWE is so much better then TNA but I really dont think any of people saying that actually consider alot of thing. IMO TNA is far superior to WWE if you factor in how much more money WWE has, How many hours a week they have of programing each week & how well each company uses their rosters.

TNA has a better X, Tag & KO's divison then WWE & they would be about equal in ME's lets face it without CM punk WWE would need a few years to build the division back up.

WWE has minimum 6 hours of programing a week which is twice as much as TNA. WWE has only 12( even less since the recent firings) more on a roster then TNA yet they cant utalize their roster as well as TNA IMO.

Also 1 last thing that pisses me off yet is people complaining about Hogan taking up 2 much TV time which IMO is BS especially the last month or so he has barely been on TV but no 1 seems to say anything about how HHH is now taking time on both SD & Raw

feel free to agrue but really try an factor in what i say b4 commenting. also sorry if this is a bit more like a blog rather then a forum

Iron Ape
08-08-2011, 11:19 PM
I really don't see the point in establishing superiority of one over the other. I mean, what's to be gained from that? Just enjoy what you enjoy and quit putting so much stock into opinions that you don't want to agree with.

Tomsta666
08-08-2011, 11:21 PM
I can see your post getting a positive reaction!! :D I enjoy TNA, it was watching TNA that got me back into wrestling, but face it man, WWE is alot classier a product. You can deny it all you want but it's the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

Bodom
08-08-2011, 11:29 PM
We have enough of these drama creating cans of worms.