PDA

View Full Version : Someone

Danielle20SxE
08-08-2011, 08:08 PM
Is getting screwed at SS this Sunday. CM Punk or John Cena?

Danielle20SxE
08-08-2011, 08:09 PM
With HHH as referee, something is going to go down.

RomanFlare
08-08-2011, 08:10 PM
Option C: The Fans. Non-clean finish = screwing the fans! (in this case)

IrkenInvader
08-08-2011, 08:11 PM
Who cares, as long as I get to keep hearing Punk on the mic and seeing him wrestle circles around his opponents, then I don't care.

Markedoutforlife
08-08-2011, 08:12 PM
With HHH as referee, something is going to go down.

Im going with option c... As in your be&ver will be screwed. But dont worry, itll get slapped too! Had to comment on the sig lulz.

Danielle20SxE
08-08-2011, 08:13 PM
Who cares, as long as I get to keep hearing Punk on the mic and seeing him wrestle circles around his opponents, then I don't care.

Ok Twat Knuckle.

Danielle20SxE
Im going with option c... As in your be&ver will be screwed. But dont worry, itll get slapped too! Had to comment on the sig lulz.

As long as it gets slapped i'm good.

Tommy Thunder
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Alberto Del Rio is walking out of Summerslam with the WWE championship. Whether he cashes in on CM Punk or Cena, I don't know.
I hope that it's Punk, since a Punk vs ADR feud would be much better than a ADR vs Cena feud, and it would help complete the Punk face turn. Also, I want to see Punk stay in the main event scene beyond SS.

VanHooliganX
08-08-2011, 08:14 PM
I'm still going Del Rio route. Just hoping for a good match.

helmsley
08-08-2011, 08:15 PM
i hope cena gets screwed, which will lead to a cena vs hhh feud, leaving punk to feud against mysterio as champ.....
but most likely punk will get screwed, he will have a feud with hhh and cena will feud will adr after he cashes in

Fluffyman101
08-08-2011, 08:16 PM
i just shed i tear John Cena dropkick wow

dres1214
08-08-2011, 08:19 PM
We all know how this is going to play out. Punk will get screwed. Cena wil remain WWE Champion. WWE won't strip the title off Cena. He's the poster boy. Good will win this fued.
Altought ADR cashing in would be awesome. But honestly who knows anymore.

Russo swerve
08-08-2011, 08:21 PM
It seems like punk is more of a face so he will get screwed and the next night cena will have something to say about It wich will lead to a match at the next ppv

Joonny
08-08-2011, 08:38 PM
Since Triple H promises that the only will be one champ at the end of Summerslam, I think he will screw them both and take it for himself.

-How?

When Cena or Punk is down (after a Gts or AA) I think Triple H will go for the 3 count, and count himself as the champ.
Everyone will be pissed, and Triple H will be a major Heel.

tshizzy34
08-08-2011, 08:40 PM
Del Rio cashes in his MITB briefcase and beats Punk, then Punk invokes his rematch clause and beats ADR to retain the title!

WoodenBulldozer
08-08-2011, 09:09 PM
If HHH screws Cena, does that make HHH heel or face? If HHH screws Punk, does that make HHH heel or face? Thats what I love about this feud.

Y2J___Y2J
08-08-2011, 09:32 PM
Cena gets screwed I would think with HHH turning heel

helmsley
08-08-2011, 09:34 PM
Cena gets screwed I would think with HHH turning heel

but then how could punk be feuding with hhh??

Daffy Duck's Finest
08-08-2011, 09:41 PM
I don't see ADR cashing in at SS, only for him to defend the following night v Mysterio (as advertised).

As for the winner of the match, it's 50/50 IMO

pauadrian
08-08-2011, 10:35 PM
trile h is supposed to be heel so i think either punk gets screwed or we get screwed
wich is the same thing

WPack911
08-08-2011, 10:50 PM
I hope I am wrong, but you have to think they are gonna screw Punk. I mean the WWE doing what the core wrestling fans want 2 PPV's in a row in the Cena era? That would be too crazy to go on record and predict.

Mtt08 xXx
08-08-2011, 11:51 PM
maybe im being optimistic here, but i dont see this match ending in Cenas favor. it wouldnt make much sense. i think even the WWE knows the star they have in Punk. Cena isnt going anywhere. I say they use this steam they have with Punk while its here. have him win, then have him feud with ADR, while Cena feuds with HHH

WPack911
08-09-2011, 12:29 AM
maybe im being optimistic here, but i dont see this match ending in Cenas favor. it wouldnt make much sense. i think even the WWE knows the star they have in Punk. Cena isnt going anywhere. I say they use this steam they have with Punk while its here. have him win, then have him feud with ADR, while Cena feuds with HHH

I don't think anyone disagrees from a logical stand point and I hope you are right, but I just don't put it past WWE to screw Punk to try and put over Cena yet again. The only hope we have is that they really do see the tide turning and that the popularity of Punk is hot and can carry them forward down a brighter future path, while Cena's has run it's course and peaked already, here's hoping!

ShockMaster
08-09-2011, 02:29 AM
One things for sure...if punk wins people need to stop bashing cena. He's been doing an alright job of putting talent over from time to time and having punk win twice in a row should be a nod to the IWC that John is no Hogan.

CapitalJack
08-09-2011, 03:00 AM
Did Anyone else notice Cena's use of the Specific phrase "5 Moves of Doom" as well as mentioning the call for a "Heel Persona"? Are they not subjects that are tossed around here every time he's mentioned? I think that Cena may have paid a Visit to the EWN forumspace. Hey John!

Also love that Punk still hasn't been gagged and mentioned all the firings last week. I stand by what I've said in Previous Threads; Punk will Deliver John Cena his first clean, 1,2,3 loss in living memory, ADR will cash in his MITB contract and Punk will beat him too.

Regal>Cena
08-09-2011, 05:26 AM
I can't imagine this will happen, but I'd like to see this FINALLY turn John Cena heel. If we really are entering the reality era, having John Cena align with HHH to form a new corporation type faction would be the ultimate betrayal given his working class roots. John Cena coming out in expensive suits every week and wrestling in tights and boots could really make him different and interesting again, as well as cementing Punk as the Austin of the new era. They could also bring in Colt, KoW and Tyler Black to side with Punk, with the remnants of Nexus maybe siding with Cena and Trips? And seeing as they don't have anything for him yet, if they wanted to push Andy Levine you could maybe put him in an enforcer style role?

I know it won't happen, but its nice to make believe that it might.

HeelTurn
08-09-2011, 05:54 AM
I can see Cena losing, then ADR cashing in. Leading to a possible 4 way at NOC, but somewhere down the line Triple H will screw Punk over.

steveorton
08-09-2011, 07:21 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Alberto Del Rio is walking out of Summerslam with the WWE championship. Whether he cashes in on CM Punk or Cena, I don't know.
I hope that it's Punk, since a Punk vs ADR feud would be much better than a ADR vs Cena feud, and it would help complete the Punk face turn. Also, I want to see Punk stay in the main event scene beyond SS.

^^^I hope this doesn't happen, I don't like ADR but I want Punk to win though, I'm jus sayin...

Gameover
08-09-2011, 07:33 AM
Since Triple H promises that the only will be one champ at the end of Summerslam, I think he will screw them both and take it for himself.

-How?

When Cena or Punk is down (after a Gts or AA) I think Triple H will go for the 3 count, and count himself as the champ.
Everyone will be pissed, and Triple H will be a major Heel.

If this happens I will mark out sooooooo badly.. That would be awesome.

WoodenBulldozer
08-09-2011, 09:20 AM
I think if HHH screws Punk, it will only add to the Punk hype. I think it would be smart for WWE to screw Punk so that the whole Punk vs The Establishment feud grows and Punk becomes even more popular(if thats even possible).

Dr. Death
08-09-2011, 09:39 AM
I think HHH will screw everyone involved - Punk, Cena, The Fans, and ADR. By having ADR cash in after the match and then delivering a pedigree to ADR.

TNA 'The very best'
08-09-2011, 10:04 AM
Both are walking out with the title; they haven't made this a noDQ match or anything so unless they do, something is happening where they both walk out with it, this is why having HIAC PPV are stupid, just think how awesome it would be if we hadn't sEen it for years and these to brought it back.

spidercentz
08-09-2011, 12:10 PM
Well I don't know about that but both of them are getting a pay check.