PDA

View Full Version : Why NXT: Redemption has lasted so long?

Dashing Rachel
08-08-2011, 07:31 PM
This:
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/More_Possible_WWE_Releases_-_Several_Wrestlers_Removed_From_FCW_Roster.html

S.E. Zero
08-08-2011, 07:46 PM
So what does removing people from the FCW roster page have to do with NXT being dragged out this long?

Dashing Rachel
08-08-2011, 07:51 PM
I'm not an expert, but I think that Triple H in particular is unhappy with some of the FCW wrestlers and as a result, there aren't that many possible FCW wrestlers to compete on NXT. I believe that in the past there were several FCW wrestlers who were called up to the main roster only to deem themselves not ready to compete in the big leagues.

VanHooliganX
08-10-2011, 10:37 AM
It better end soon. I'm getting bored of them recycling matches between 3 wrestlers.

Really hope there are some good rookies in season 6

samoan619
08-10-2011, 10:45 AM
The reason why it lasted so long is because it actually gets viewers for the WWE website.. It doesnt have to be on tv for it to be accessible to online users.. If anyone is unhappy that NXT is going on then just dont go to the site and watch it (which you're probably doing already).. But back to the topic at hand, I think it lasted so long because it gets activity on the website(along with superstars)..

THEKEVINBRAND
08-10-2011, 11:40 PM
if it weren't for NXT 5, Striker would still be a lousy host and not be in the ring

URATOOL
08-11-2011, 04:06 AM
It's on TV here. So Young, O'Neill and Bateman are probably only second to Cena, Orton, Christian, Miz, ADR and Punk in TV time at the moment. Does that make them higher than most of the midcard?