PDA

View Full Version : Goldberg Returns Before 2011 Ends!

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
08-08-2011, 07:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rasUgdeZ_OI&feature=feedlik

Didn't know whether to put this news in TNA or WWE, but since he was last in WWE, I'm gonna put it here. So it seems like Bill Goldberg will be returning to the ring later on this year. Anyways, I don't know about you guys, but I'm intriged to see first off where he will appear at and what is he coming back to do.

Your thoughts? Who do you guys think IS NEXT!?

helmsley
08-08-2011, 07:35 PM
the only option will be wwe, in tna he will just lower his prestige....
and althought i see it unlikely for him to return, wm 27 is in atlanta so........

Eve's Arse No.1
08-08-2011, 07:36 PM
There is only one Goldberg i wanna see in the WWE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckwLzQyx-3A&feature=player_embedded

She would kick Bills arse any day of the week

Ruthless_Aggression
08-08-2011, 07:36 PM
I'd bet money that he'd go to TNA since he had been having meetings with Bischoff and a lot of his chums from WCW are there. I'm sure they'd love to have Goldberg put Crimson over at BFG.

Tommy Thunder
08-08-2011, 07:37 PM
To me, this seems like a plea for someone to offer him a job.
To be honest, I know that if Goldberg were to have 'one last match' at say Wrestlemania, then it would draw a crowd, and money. But honestly, I couldn't care less if he returns or not. I'd rather see Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, and other deserving stars headlining Mania and grabbing all the headlines, not some old has-been.

Tommy Thunder
08-08-2011, 07:38 PM
and althought i see it unlikely for him to return, wm 27 is in atlanta so........

Correct, Wrestlemania 27 WAS in Atlanta. Wrestlemania 28 (the next one) however is in Miami.

SESAfro
08-08-2011, 07:39 PM
To me, this seems like a plea for someone to offer him a job.
To be honest, I know that if Goldberg were to have 'one last match' at say Wrestlemania, then it would draw a crowd, and money. But honestly, I couldn't care less if he returns or not. I'd rather see Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, and other deserving stars headlining Mania and grabbing all the headlines, not some old has-been.
This. Goldberg is so 98. He's past his prime and just looking for something to do. Stay retired man.

RomanFlare
08-08-2011, 07:41 PM
Do I wanna see him return? Probably.

Do I wanna see him wrestle Austin? Yes.

Do I want Austin to use his last match on Goldberg? No.

Please. PLEASE. Goldberg vs Cena at Survivor Series!

Danielle20SxE
08-08-2011, 07:43 PM
Who cares? I'm sick of these retired assholes hogging the spotlight. Go the fuck away, you're not cool anymore.

VanHooliganX
08-08-2011, 07:55 PM
Gillberg vs. Goldberg!

This must happen!

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-08-2011, 07:59 PM
Gillberg vs. Goldberg!

This must happen!

NO!

However, if Goldberg did come back you can bet that Triple H would be the likely pick. He has a knack for putting himself in a majority of the big time deals.

FaceOfSpades
08-08-2011, 08:03 PM
I wouldn't mind it but ONLY if goldberg is 92% strong as he was before he left. Also if he has been training or starting to. Regardless to what is said, goldberg was a monster and wasn't unbearable. Not a wrestler but def. a beast who you HAD to see (jackhammer to the giant, backflip over glacier kick, the christian spear, the nunzio spear, etc)

Tommy Thunder
08-08-2011, 08:03 PM
The guy's just desperate for another pay check!!
I don't want him back. Ever.

dres1214
08-08-2011, 08:11 PM
Can TNA even afford Goldberg? I mean I imagine that guy requests a big paycheck. He just needs to stay retired and not wrestle. Maybe do some appearances. But not to wrestle.

VanHooliganX
08-08-2011, 08:13 PM
NO!

However, if Goldberg did come back you can bet that Triple H would be the likely pick. He has a knack for putting himself in a majority of the big time deals.

You're right, Gillberg would be stupid.
Santino Marella would be a better choice lol

FaceOfSpades
08-08-2011, 08:15 PM
Of course he wants a check. We all do.

helmsley
08-08-2011, 08:20 PM
Correct, Wrestlemania 27 WAS in Atlanta. Wrestlemania 28 (the next one) however is in Miami.

hahaha, my bad, i dont know were my head is these days lol

gravesismizfan
08-08-2011, 08:28 PM
Goldberg vs taker

nrb6304
08-08-2011, 08:36 PM
<-----Goldberg Mark. So yes I'd want to see him back in the ring whether it be WWE or TNA.

As for Austin? If Stone Cold Steve Austin NEVER has another match in his life I would be satisfied. NOT BECAUSE HE'S NOT F**KING AMAZING or because I don't miss him in the ring. But because I think The Rock was the BEST rivalry besides VKM that Steve Austin EVER had. And granted I would love to see Austin/Goldberg but to me if Austin's last match is against Rock at WM XIX then I'm okay.

tshizzy34
08-08-2011, 08:36 PM
Dear Goldberg, just please go away, thank you.

Markedoutforlife
08-08-2011, 09:00 PM
He can only further tarnish his already sullied reputation.

Reloval
08-08-2011, 09:21 PM
Goldbergs coming back to put over Zach Ryder

Y2J___Y2J
08-08-2011, 09:31 PM
I think he'll show up in WWE if he does return.
I doubt TNA have the money to keep him on their roster

HolyJose2391
08-08-2011, 11:07 PM
Who cares? I'm sick of these retired assholes hogging the spotlight. Go the fuck away, you're not cool anymore.

Agreed! There are too many deserving stars that need to stay retired and not come back to give people a feel of nostalgia

Enforcer23
08-08-2011, 11:15 PM
this gives me a mixed feeling like i use to be a big fan of him back in the wcw days and even a bit when he was in wwe for that stint i jsut dont know if it is a good idea for WWE to bring him back to the roster you know if he can still get the crowd going and can still wrestle then i guess it wont be bad at all if he does go to tna ow well cyah....but i dont think he is

Iron Ape
08-08-2011, 11:35 PM
I can totally see some Knockouts getting pay decreases to finance this disaster in the making.

zrdt12
08-09-2011, 01:16 AM
If he does come to the WWE he needs to put someone over. As week as their roster is right now, it's just awful to let retired guys steal the spotlight. Goldberg vs Sheamus anyone?

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-09-2011, 01:23 AM
I am not falling for this again. Anyone remember the last time he said he was coming back? He just wanted to become relevant again, and it turned out that he was garnering the attention to promote his new car show. How is this time any different? He is simply just calling wolf.

zrdt12
08-09-2011, 01:25 AM
I am not falling for this again. Anyone remember the last time he said he was coming back? He just wanted to become relevant again, and it turned out that he was garnering the attention to promote his new car show. How is this time any different? He is simply just calling wolf.

Wouldn't suprise me. He has no reason to come back. WWE should treat him like a piece of WCW trash and you know what happens you when you go to TNA. Looking back it seemed cheap to sell the new guy over tons of good talent just to sculpt someone that doesn't have to sell anything and win every match.

Juvenile Junkie
08-09-2011, 01:42 AM
hey goldberg,1998 just called,they want you back!

Probably TNA,his mate Bischoff will hook him up with a big paycheck and fire 3 xdivision talents to do so.

Juvenile Junkie
08-09-2011, 01:45 AM
The Godlberg vs X dream matches aren't as appealing anymore.

Goldberg vs Samoa Joe when Joe was red hot would have been interesting.Maybe Goldberg vs Kurt Angle or AJ Styles or Randy Orton or Cena or Punk

Goldberg vs Edge or Batista or Undertaker would have been interesting,but that ship has sailed.

Juvenile Junkie
08-09-2011, 01:46 AM
He can only further tarnish his already sullied reputation.

he used wrestling to make a name for himself

Murphdogg4
08-09-2011, 03:05 AM

How is the WWE his only option? Wrestlers are businessmen if he get's a better offer from TNA he'd go there in a min. Not only that but he's been on record several times complaining about the HORRIBLE way he was booked in the WWE. Of course if he does go to TNA he'll have to deal with worst booker of all time in Vince Russo.

Bob Lion54
08-09-2011, 05:42 AM
There is only one Goldberg i wanna see in the WWE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckwLzQyx-3A&feature=player_embedded

She would kick Bills arse any day of the week

Why did someone make an Orlando Jordan video with Goldberg's music?

HeelTurn
08-09-2011, 05:45 AM
Maybe Goldberg could actually put someone over for a change instead of expecting everyone else to take the pin?

tad locust
08-09-2011, 06:27 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing him make a one time appearence in TNA or WWE but have no interest in seeing a full fledged comeback.