PDA

View Full Version : New Wrestling Company

Jared Alexander
08-08-2011, 12:16 PM
Hello,

I'm new to this forum, but i've been coming to this site for years. Like most of you i've grown tired of the wrestling scene and I looking to make a change to it. I just wanted to hear peoples opinion on what wrestling lacks that you are missing and want to see more of.

For me, I miss the competition in wresting. Wrestling seems more like a scripted-reality show than sports entertainment. I know WWE has a few wrestlers that have actual wrestling ability, but is overshaowed by corny segments and stagnet promos.

So, getting to the point what do you want to see in a new wrestling product? do you want to have MMA mixed more with pro wrestling, do you want more logical storytelling, or are you content with how the major wrestling companies are working?

Thank you for talking time to read this post, I look forward to reading your input.

Rokudo
08-08-2011, 01:01 PM
All i want are original and unique characters, logical and interesting feuds and at least average and above matches. I'm simply sick of thoughtless feuds on the base of "I want your title" or "I don't like you". Honestly, I blame the writers for the mostly boring (and sometimes annoying) product that we get 10 out of 12 months a year. PG isn't the problem; blood, violence and tits aren't the answer. It's just like a TV show, you have to keep the audience captivated and both WWE and TNA rarely do that ...

Y2J___Y2J
08-08-2011, 01:02 PM
Some competition for WWE would be good (TNA are not competitive with them)
But the WWE has become much more interesting as of late with Punk/Cena feud. Why?? because Punk said everything that was built up inside and made a mockery of everyone.
More realistic storylines would be better nowadays as people just don't believe in half the crap that has been broadcast the last few years.
The WWE are heading in the right direction I believe.

holgerwich
08-08-2011, 01:03 PM
I wanna see more wrestling and less talking, basically! I wanna see more feuds that mean something... and maybe most importantly: Longer title reigns! And blood, i want blood back, 'cause i like blood

Reloval
08-08-2011, 01:49 PM
I wanna see more wrestling and less talking, basically! I wanna see more feuds that mean something... and maybe most importantly: Longer title reigns! And blood, i want blood back, 'cause i like blood

Blood isn't a terrible idea, but not attitude area style where someone was bleeding every other match. Save it for major fueds that it would add too. make it a big deal if someone's bleeding. But if nothing else, for God sakes do not stop a match if someones nose is bleeding. I've seen plenty of PG things that had blood in them, as long as it wasn't excessive.

SESAfro
08-08-2011, 01:53 PM
Blood isn't a terrible idea, but not attitude area style where someone was bleeding every other match. Save it for major fueds that it would add too. make it a big deal if someone's bleeding. But if nothing else, for God sakes do not stop a match if someones nose is bleeding. I've seen plenty of PG things that had blood in them, as long as it wasn't excessive.
Haha yes. All of those matches halted for a tiny drop of blood kills the overall mood. That isn't a good thing at all. And and someone else said, too lazy to go look, longer and more meaningful title reigns. These hour, 5 minute and 2 day title reigns are extremely irksome.

Jared Alexander
08-08-2011, 02:11 PM
Thanks for the feed back. I saw that someone said they wanted blood in their product. I just wanted to know in what fashion? Do you want the overplayed" cutting" that wrestlers do. or do you want them to bleed from an actual blow? Would you want to see someone bleed from an elbow strike or a folding chair?

Again, thanks for all your input, i'm taking everything everyone's saying into account.

tshizzy34
08-08-2011, 03:39 PM
Fix The Creative Team.
Fix The Divas Division.
Fix The Tag Team Division.
Start Making The Storylines Somewhat Believable, Rather Than Being Lame & Predictable.
Get Rid of Michael Cole & Have Lawler Be The Heel Commentator and JR The Face One.
Start Pushing Talent That Deserves To Be Pushed.
Bring Back Mick Foley & Chris Jericho As Soon As They Possibly Can.

BTW: I'm not bitching too much about the current state of the WWE. I just simply would like to see these things be improved upon or changed for the better. I think since this Punk storyline started they are slowly starting to turn in the right direction, so I hope the path they are seemingly on is a good one and the correct one!

bcfccalum
08-08-2011, 03:58 PM
what happened to that florida based wrestling promotion that was supposedly meant to open?

SkilletBoi
08-08-2011, 04:25 PM
Fix the tag team division, with more actual TEAMS not just 2 random superstars who decide/are forced to work together.

Bring back the cruiserweight division, although the cruiserweight title isnt exactly the most coveted prize in sports entertainment, bringin it back would give the WWE universe some great high, flying, entertaining matches.

And if the diva's division is just gonna be based on Breasts and Ass at least bring back the good stuff, like costume contests, bra and panties matches, mud fights. I'd rather see that than a bunch of pretty girls try to wrestle.

CobraNightviper
08-08-2011, 04:42 PM
If your talking about FCW it's WWE's training ground.
what happened to that florida based wrestling promotion that was supposedly meant to open?

MDollaz
08-08-2011, 07:00 PM
Way off subject already lol. Suddenly it's turned into a "How I'd fix WWE" thread. I think the OP was speaking more of what would u like to see in a WWE competitor. TNA obviously isn't competing so if you were creating the competition, what would it consist of in your opinion.

Jared Alexander
08-08-2011, 07:22 PM

I have no clue about that. I think they had a crew of 60 wrestlers and cast and it was too much to start with.

Jared Alexander
08-08-2011, 07:23 PM
Way off subject already lol. Suddenly it's turned into a "How I'd fix WWE" thread. I think the OP was speaking more of what would u like to see in a WWE competitor. TNA obviously isn't competing so if you were creating the competition, what would it consist of in your opinion.

haha, yes, everyone got a little sidetracked! It's okay, any and all feedback is great. What would you want to see compete with tna, roh and wwe?

VanHooliganX
08-08-2011, 07:57 PM
If cena and randy lost more cleanly i'd be happy

I wish WWE knew it was okay for the champ to have an off day or struggle to beat someone without resorting to the 4 moves of death

bcfccalum
08-12-2011, 08:58 AM
If your talking about FCW it's WWE's training ground.

nah not FCW, they signed a few well known superstars like booker t

Robareid
08-12-2011, 09:04 AM

ROH with more exposure in a nutshell

eboy
08-12-2011, 09:04 AM
I Dont think we want MMA mixed with Wrestling i mean storylines make wrestling fun to watch

and i know what you were on about with the Florida company and it wasn't FCW it was called WWP and i think the funding fell thorugh