PDA

View Full Version : Triple H at NOC

KingOrton
08-08-2011, 11:47 AM
the September issue of WWE Magazine teases Triple H wrestling at Night of Champions.
They wrote:
“Triple H has not contested a match in a WWE ring since he nearly ended The Undertaker’s winning streak at WrestleMania XXVII. So what better time for The Game to jump-start his 2011 season than at Night Of Champions this September? After all, he currently holds the WWE record with 13 World Championships and 23 total title reigns during his career. Other than the recently retired Edge, no other Superstar has ever worn that much gold around his waist. A title opportunity at NOC would bring The King of Kings one-step closer to becoming the greatest champion in WWE history.”

Hmmmm... Very interesting with the whole CM Punk/Cena/HHH storyline also very interesting that WWE Magazine also teased a NOC return for the Undertaker. Interesting! :D

helmsley
08-08-2011, 12:15 PM
dont really think so, most of the times wwe magazine doesnt know what they are talking about and its just speculation.

ill bet hhh wont wrestle until survivor series or until wm

Y2J___Y2J
08-08-2011, 12:29 PM
It's probably just to create more interest in the storyline or something. I doubt we will see him back this soon tbh,
But I would like to see him back in the ring again

The_Awesome_One
08-08-2011, 12:33 PM
If he does wrestle he had better lose, when they do thhe whole boss with the title thing I get really bored and pissed because you just know there isnt going to be a clean match for a long time.

Reloval
08-08-2011, 01:56 PM
He's going to wrestle in every match and win every title, because thats how he rolls. Then the Undertaker will come back at Buried Alive (October PPV) and challenge him for all the titles. The titles will all end up being buried alive in a sense, even though most of them have been dead weight for the past few years.

capn-edu
08-08-2011, 01:58 PM
I'm hoping for a 3 way
HHH screwing both at SS and making it better :D

Reloval
08-08-2011, 02:39 PM
I'm hoping for a 3 way
HHH screwing both at SS and making it better :D

This just sounds dirty to me

S.E. Zero
08-08-2011, 03:00 PM
I cant see it happening just yet maybe later in the year but not at NOC, plus Undertaker returning so soon? I dont think its gonna all at once unless its a surprise like HHH's return earlier in the year to challenge UT.

They need to make his return something worthwhile and completely unexpected, I'm just sayin...

BigDawgXIV
08-08-2011, 03:00 PM
It sounds dirty coz it is :P

thejman93
08-08-2011, 03:03 PM
I'd mark the fuck out if all that happened but I doubt it will.

tshizzy34
08-08-2011, 03:08 PM
I'm still kinda hoping that somehow somewhere HHH will interfere with a Punk/Cena match down the road and either make Cena turn or side with Punk, but I def see him getting involved somewhere down the line before WM.

Iron Ape
08-08-2011, 03:13 PM
I'm not sure why, but I really, really hate the idea of people in the office competing in any capacity. It bugged the hell out of me when Vince did it, and it's going to bug the hell out of me when *Mr. Hs inevitably does it.

* (my cockles are warmed every single time R-Truth trots that golden nugget out)

TheRockerGother
08-08-2011, 03:36 PM
Heres my predication Cena vs Punk SS Punk wins Triple H comes out pedigrees Punk Albero Del Rio cashes in makes Punk tap then Rey gets his rematch and loses to Del Rio #1 contender match Cena vs Punk Cena wins when Triple H comes out and distracts Punk and Cena goes on to feud with Alberto while CM Punk feuds with Triple H and because Triple H has to wrestle again he gives up his CEO title to the returning Mick Foley or something.

Reloval
08-08-2011, 03:46 PM
Heres my predication Cena vs Punk SS Punk wins Triple H comes out pedigrees Punk Albero Del Rio cashes in makes Punk tap then Rey gets his rematch and loses to Del Rio #1 contender match Cena vs Punk Cena wins when Triple H comes out and distracts Punk and Cena goes on to feud with Alberto while CM Punk feuds with Triple H and because Triple H has to wrestle again he gives up his CEO title to the returning Mick Foley or something.

Wasn't highly unlikely until the last part imo.

ssgsanti
08-08-2011, 04:38 PM
Punk talks to much trash man, Its getting boring now I want punches thrown.

ssgsanti
08-08-2011, 04:40 PM
Iron Sheik, is the man now you want a trash talker here is your poster child. Best trash talker there is the Iron Sheik, ask Howard Stern.

TheRockerGother
08-08-2011, 05:07 PM
Wasn't highly unlikely until the last part imo.

Ya never know didn't Ric Flair have to do the same to face Undertaker at Wrestlemania not sure if he was CEO but he had to give up that position and Mick Foley can't return to WWE if he wants to or if WWE even wants him till September but who knows.