PDA

View Full Version : Samoa Joe

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
08-08-2011, 10:38 AM
A nice man (or women) posted the standings for TNA's BFG Series and Samoa Joe is in last place...with -10 points. Many people are down on this but TNA is doing something that is making me think that Joe is about to go on a rampage. Joe losing is part of a story line. If he was losing and it was not being talked about at all from him and from everyone else I would be terribly worried. I think with 8 weeks left until Bound for Glory, Joe is going to go on a streak to set up an epic Crimson v Joe number 1 contender match or even a better Joe v Angle at BFG.

HeelTurn
08-08-2011, 10:43 AM
A nice man (or women) posted the standings for TNA's BFG Series and Samoa Joe is in last place...with -10 points. Many people are down on this but TNA is doing something that is making me think that Joe is about to go on a rampage. Joe losing is part of a story line. If he was losing and it was not being talked about at all from him and from everyone else I would be terribly worried. I think with 8 weeks left until Bound for Glory, Joe is going to go on a streak to set up an epic Crimson v Joe number 1 contender match or even a better Joe v Angle at BFG.

I hope youre right, and if they do build Joe, hopefully it will last longer than a few weeks and next year we wont be talking about rebuilding Joe again.

Tomsta666
08-08-2011, 10:55 AM
Of course it's all part of storyline. It will get to a point where he will like you say, go on a rampage winning every match, by sumbission for 10 points. Setting up a Joe Vs Crimson decider. And will end Crimsons streak.

akgator1
08-08-2011, 10:56 AM
I was thinking he was going to go on the run last week and then they made hime lose points. Yeah I have a feeling he may win every match from here on out and get the title shot.

NaterD4
08-08-2011, 11:22 AM
It would be nice for them to do something like that with Joe.

PHENOMINAL ENIGMA
08-08-2011, 11:25 AM

they actually only have 4 weeks as the top 4 will compete at no surrender

helmsley
08-08-2011, 12:12 PM

i think that would be great, but unfortunatly, i see it as highly unlikely, joe is ruined in tna and i hope he changes boat fast

Robareid
08-08-2011, 12:35 PM
With four weeks left he can still do it. Win by sub on impact every week gets him 40 points taking him to 30, with two or three wins on non televised will give him 50 or 60 which will qualify him for final four at no surrender. At slamiversary he told crimson we will do it again. So could happen

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
08-08-2011, 01:00 PM
they actually only have 4 weeks as the top 4 will compete at no surrender

Didn't know that about the final four (obviously). Thank you for that. Well they better get on his winning streak than.

Rassling_Fan
08-08-2011, 01:48 PM
Didn't TNA did that last year? When he went tribal and carry around a knife.

capn-edu
08-08-2011, 01:56 PM
I have to admit its gonna be good for Joe
maybe not at BFG but it will get tense..

AOF666
08-08-2011, 02:37 PM
As cool as that sound, I don't see TNA doing that.

S.E. Zero
08-08-2011, 02:46 PM
It'd be great if it happened, let's see how TNA handles Joe over the next few weeks.

BlazersDozen
08-08-2011, 04:45 PM
I thought it was pretty obvious that they were going to burry Joe then have him go on nothing but submission wins & in the end, end Crimson's streak & probably around that time it'll be a little under Joe's streak.

Grind_Bastard
08-09-2011, 09:13 AM
Didn't TNA did that last year? When he went tribal and carry around a knife.

That was 2009, I remember it 'cause I started watching TNA around that time.

Hope they build Joe again. I'm a fan of him, and I hate watching him lose every week. Really hope it's just a storyline.

HCollins-TNA1
08-11-2011, 02:49 PM
Thinking myself..... they buliding this where Joe frustration will lead to his old original character coming back??? The I'm going to Kill you Samoa Joe... one has to think that the direction TNA/Impact is going in???

Grind_Bastard
08-11-2011, 07:21 PM
Thinking myself..... they buliding this where Joe frustration will lead to his old original character coming back??? The I'm going to Kill you Samoa Joe... one has to think that the direction TNA/Impact is going in???

You really can't tell, but I wish so.